NATION

PASSWORD

[IC] [Q&A] Ask Lepala

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
United Republic of Lepala
Envoy

Founded: Jul 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

[IC] [Q&A] Ask Lepala

Postby United Republic of Lepala » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:25 am

The government of the United Republic of Lepala has decided to follow the trend of making a Q&A thread. All questions will be answered IC by Elected Emperor Taziira Ormnavva.

Ask away!
The Elected Emperor is just a democratically elected official who is in office for life. No monarchy involved. I don't get what's hard to understand.
This nation does represent my political beliefs.
Ask questions here.
Democratic Empire of Romania wrote:A gift which flyes and when lands it does some radioactive boom-boom
Destructive Government Economic System wrote:Strangling deranged terrorists with octopus legs before throwing their limp bodies into the Bermuda Triangle.

Malaguenia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Malaguenia » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:38 am

How safe is it to cycle in Lepala?

By the way could you ask me a question in my thread, because it is really annoying me that my Q&A is severely ignored compared to other Q&A's, since my one has not received a new question for over a week.
I would appreciate it if you could get my thread going again.
Last edited by Malaguenia on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
I don't use NS Stats, but if the stats make sense for my nation then go ahead and stop complaining about the fake taxes
Pro: Punishing corporations that commit crimes, Nuclear Power, , Switzerland, Science, Singapore's cleanliness and conduct policies, Space exploration, Cultural nationalism, moderate capitalism

Anti: , Mass immigration/refugees, Justin Trudeau, Diesel in cars, Equal wages, Crony capitalism Welfare for lazy people, Artificial additives, EU, Bombing Countries Without a good reason, Chavs, Jeremy Corbyn, Internet Surveillance, Regressive Leftism, Safe Spaces, Pseudoscience, Hillary Clinton, Hard-drugs, Bill Nye, Non-binary genders,
Antifa
Economic 1.63
Social -2.87
Looking for a MT region that has good detailed map and friendly players? Then try Greater Olympus

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lepala » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:44 am

Malaguenia wrote:How safe is it to cycle in Lepala?

By the way could you ask me a question in my thread, because it is really annoying me that me Q&A is severely ignored compared to other Q&A's, since my one has not received a new question for over a week.

"Oh, it's perfectly safe. I actually ride a bike around the capital sometimes, with an armed helicopter flying overhead to prevent assassination, but still, as long as you don't ride blindly into traffic you'll be fine."
-Elected Emperor Taziira Ormnavva

OOC: what's the name of your Q&A?
The Elected Emperor is just a democratically elected official who is in office for life. No monarchy involved. I don't get what's hard to understand.
Ask questions here.
Democratic Empire of Romania wrote:A gift which flyes and when lands it does some radioactive boom-boom
Destructive Government Economic System wrote:Strangling deranged terrorists with octopus legs before throwing their limp bodies into the Bermuda Triangle.

Malaguenia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Malaguenia » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:49 am

United Republic of Lepala wrote:
Malaguenia wrote:How safe is it to cycle in Lepala?

By the way could you ask me a question in my thread, because it is really annoying me that me Q&A is severely ignored compared to other Q&A's, since my one has not received a new question for over a week.

"Oh, it's perfectly safe. I actually ride a bike around the capital sometimes, with an armed helicopter flying overhead to prevent assassination, but still, as long as you don't ride blindly into traffic you'll be fine."

OOC: what's the name of your Q&A?

[Q&A] Ask Questions About Malaguenia viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417986
I don't use NS Stats, but if the stats make sense for my nation then go ahead and stop complaining about the fake taxes
Pro: Punishing corporations that commit crimes, Nuclear Power, , Switzerland, Science, Singapore's cleanliness and conduct policies, Space exploration, Cultural nationalism, moderate capitalism

Anti: , Mass immigration/refugees, Justin Trudeau, Diesel in cars, Equal wages, Crony capitalism Welfare for lazy people, Artificial additives, EU, Bombing Countries Without a good reason, Chavs, Jeremy Corbyn, Internet Surveillance, Regressive Leftism, Safe Spaces, Pseudoscience, Hillary Clinton, Hard-drugs, Bill Nye, Non-binary genders,
Antifa
Economic 1.63
Social -2.87
Looking for a MT region that has good detailed map and friendly players? Then try Greater Olympus

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:09 am

Why have your "SWASTIKILL" military divisions threatened other nations with invasion if they do not deport all Nazis?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Guelder
Envoy

Founded: May 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Guelder » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:06 am

What are your official languages?
The official name is Guelders so please call me Guelders.
I believe in positivity and love
I am a Conservative-Liberal
I speak Dutch and English

Infernia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 16, 2017
Libertarian Police State

Postby Infernia » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:32 pm

What is the common stance on recreational drug use?
Do people want decriminalization of soft drugs, or full legalization, taxation, and regulation of hard drugs?
The United Principalities of Infernia
Overview | The President | Embassy Programme | I’m A Proud Bisexual

"We Are What We Are"

Advocatus Diaboli: Entire Nation Rejoices In The Commencement Of Pride Month  Man Who Lost Arm By Plunging It Into Lava Complacently Refuses To Describe What Lava Feels Like  The Weather: Bright

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lepala » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:34 pm

Tinhampton wrote:Why have your "SWASTIKILL" military divisions threatened other nations with invasion if they do not deport all Nazis?

"Because sometimes Neo-Nazis from home try to escape Operation Hammer and rebuild their groups so that they can come back in. And I try to tell them to be a little less confrontational but, you know."
Ask questions here.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lepala » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:38 pm

Guelder wrote:What are your official languages?

Well, there's Kenari, the language on the mainland, Sonlata, the language in the Golded Isles and my first language, and Spanish, because we took some territory from Mexico after WW1. You're actually expected to know at least the first two, which is pretty easy because they're so similar, but a lot of people also learn Spanish. I speak all three, as well as English and a bit of Arabic."

Infernia wrote:What is the common stance on recreational drug use?
Do people want decriminalization of soft drugs, or full legalization, taxation, and regulation of hard drugs?

"Well, some of the soft, non-harmful drugs that are illegal in some other places are legal here. But if it can kill you, than it's out."
Last edited by United Republic of Lepala on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ask questions here.

Malaguenia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Malaguenia » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:41 pm

What energy source is most used in Lepala?

Antifa
Economic 1.63
Social -2.87

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lepala » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Malaguenia wrote:What energy source is most used in Lepala?

"Well, we try to cut back on greenhouse gasses. Most cars are electric or hybrids, and we have teams to install solar panels on building roofs. So yeah, solar and other types of clean energy."
Ask questions here.

Dytarma
Minister

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Dytarma » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:48 pm

Why does you name sound similar to Nepala?
I don't acknowledge the existence of genders and I'm pro death on abortion. All babies must die (sc).
Master Dispatch (or everything I don't want deleted)
Dytarma's Birthday
Don't know what else to put, so I'm -0.50 left and -0.41 libertarian according to The Political Compass

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lepala » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:52 pm

Dytarma wrote:Why does you name sound similar to Nepala?

"Um, I'll have to get back to you on that one..." (hides in a closet)
Ask questions here.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lepala » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:54 am

Bump
Ask questions here.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:56 am

"Have you considered heading to another party after the dinner was foiled by a goat."
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lepala » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:01 am

Higher Japan wrote:"Have you considered heading to another party after the dinner was foiled by a goat."

"What? What do you... Oh, by the goat you mean the mod guy. I dunno, I guess. Hey, didn't you create another party?"

OOC: I thought of rebooting it, but I didn't want to get banned. But now I remember that you created another thread, so can I have the link?
Ask questions here.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:02 am

We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lepala » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:08 pm

Tiny bump
Ask questions here.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information