NATION

PASSWORD

Junior Gods of Anara (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Junior Gods of Anara (IC)

Postby Nuridia » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:44 pm

This was a very fun RP and it's my fault it didn't do so well. I wasn't the attentive OP I should have been. But now I'm going to attempt to reboot it and a lot of people loved it last time, so maybe the second time will be better. Here we go!!!

OOC Link: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=419019

In the world of Anara, magic abounds. That about sums it up, nobody even asks about the existence of magic because almost everybody knows. Of course not everybody has the gift of magical use, but it’s thick in the very air around them. Humans and other races live side by side, although not always in harmony. Some love it, some fear it but they all know that it’s there.
And the magic is also interwoven with the gods, the people of Anara know that their gods are real and there’s no doubt about it. Immensely powerful, immortal and with domain over every aspect of the universe, the gods are responsible for the balance of their world. They vary, these loved and sometimes loathed deities. Some are kind, some are cruel, some are petty, some are wise, but many are as implacable as nature itself. Some of them even have children with mortals, called demigods. And these demigods are often famous as scientists, heroes and warriors all throughout history. They are revered and worshipped and often called upon by their worshippers in times of great peril. Most fancy themselves untouchable and many nearly are, but not everybody loves the gods. In fact some might even say that they’ve ruled long enough and it’s time for somebody else to rule. Of course this almost never works for mortals but they’ve never given up trying. For all of their different domains, all gods and goddesses have the same few abilities, the ability to change shape at will and the ability to possess a vessel, or human body and speak through them. All deities are technically genderless, but they go with the gender that they prefer and identify with and that’s their form:

Junior gods, or godlings as they are called are gods and goddesses in training. Often appearing as young children or early teenagers despite being hundreds or even thousands of years old, they are immensely powerful in their own right but with watered down versions of their aspects and nowhere nearly as powerful as a senior god, or a full fledged deity. There are trials and tests that junior gods go through every million years to prove that they are worthy of being senior gods. If they pass they receive their full powers in a graduation ceremony of some sort. Like for instance the junior god/goddess of fire would receive the Sacred Flame, the first fire ever lit and the origin of fire in the universe. They’d absorb it into themselves and become the new god/goddess of fire.

Senior gods: Now senior gods are a little more tricky, they’re the Big and the Bad. These great kahunas have been around for millennia, some even as old as or older than the world. These are your big guys, the gods that literally shape Anara and the creatures that lie therein. God of time, Goddess of night, god of the sun, you know, peeps like that. Could crumble an entire planet if they wanted to, and their wars have thundered and raged over Anara during wartime and when it’s peacetime has provided stability.

Now, you play as one of the many races on Anara, a junior god/goddess or a senior god/goddess, the possibilities are nearly endless. Because it’s that time, a new crop of junior gods has been sent to Amara to live among the mortals and go through their training, tasks assigned from the senior gods. Some will make the cut, some won’t but that doesn’t mean they won’t all work for it. And not all of the senior gods want them to succeed, these “young upstarts” possibly usurping them and will try in ways to stop them. However what most don’t know is that there is a great evil rising in the west, one that can spell the doom of not only the mortals but the gods as well.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Tourma
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tourma » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:07 pm

On any other day, Raven would've been relaxing in a forest, helping humanity and other normal stuff. However, today was the day those gods-in-training would be getting their first assignments. Naturally, she had to show up, but it's not like she was upset of anything. She actually enjoyed the idea of helping the young deities start their grand adventures. Besides, she really didn't have that much to do that day. Wait a second, they invited everyone, didn't they? That means-oh, for crying out loud...

Yep, Vivace showed up. Loud, golden, goodie two shoes Vivace. Doesn't he have anything else to do? Wait, here he comes. Please don't come over here, please don't start tal-

"Hey, Raven! Long time no see." Vivacious greeted. "What have you been up to, lately?"

"Oh, not much. Helping out, just relaxing." Not to mention preserving my dignity. "What about you?" Oh boy, now I've said it.

"Actually, its funny you mention it. I just arrived from a fight with a massive beast with three heads! A hydra, the mortals call it. Anyway, I thought I should mention that Chitara, my brilliant child, just earned another award for her musical talents." Once Vivace got started, almost nothing could stop him.

"That's great, Viv. I wish I could stay and chat, but I think Ms. Fate was asking for a bit help. Say, you don't think-"

"I'll gladly help her!" And with that, Vivace turned around and left Raven.

The goddess sighed in relief. Wow, I didn't think that guy would ever sto- That's when she noticed something peculiar: Chitara, the demigod(dess) that she had just head about, was standing by herself in a corner. Huh. Maybe I should go do something.

"Nice day we're having, isn't it?" The goddess asked.

Chitara was caught completely off guard by this. "Wha? Oh, sorry, I should've be-"

"Aw, don't worry about it, kid." Raven said. "No need to apologize. How have things been going lately?"

"Um, they've been good, thanks for asking." Chitara always enjoyed talking with her 'aunt about...well, pretty much anything. "I've been writing a new song, and I was wondering if I could show if to you later. You know, like a private concert?"

"Anytime, C. I'd be glad to hear it." Raven answered, in a relaxed manner.

C's expression soon changed. "Oh, I almost forgot! I better get going. Bye!" And with that, she headed off to see her father.

Raven just laughed. "See ya, kid." Please be good to yourself...

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:58 pm

A serpent, the great serpent Hsiss slithered into the halls towards the chamber- taking brief notice of Raven.

Birds, she thought as she let out a hiss of agitation, oh it's Raven- ofcourse. Nosy one she is. Hopefully she doesn't harp on me or are Harpies the only ones to harp? Where Harpy's named such for Harping or Harping named for Harpies?

She let out a frustrated sigh as she slithered further in towards the chamber letting her tongue flick the air as she went. She looked around her as she continued, keeping an eye out for other possible annoyances. Some recent event had certainly struck a cord in her being, and had made it off beat.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:33 pm

Council of the Gods

Off to the side of the council room, a young boy with hair of gold sat carefully poking at the flames of a hearth. His body was surrounding by a green cloak which seemed to have flames move across its surface and his eyes had different color flames dance within them. His true identity was Stana, God of the Hearth, family, and home but his form would never tell you that.

He was here ,as all the other gods were, for the first assignment for the junior gods. This was a event for them to take up the mantle of senior god. It was a exciting time for the heavens whenever the trials came around.

Stana gave out a sigh and dropped the poker he was using. A flame formed in his outstretched palm and began to dance around it. "Why is attendance to this always required? It is not as though I really a needed here and I could be spending time at a tavern instead." Stana said to him self before sighing again " I could really use a drink.". The flame in Stana's hand extending up before going back down and disappearing into his body. Where the flames once were was now a mug of beer. He carefully brought the mug to his lips and began to drink.
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:39 pm

Fate and Luck
A blue skinned goddess with pale blonde hair was sweeping into the council chamber, wearing a blue and white filmy gown. Behind her was a goddess in a white gown, her golden hair piled on her head and tiara perched in place. Noticing that Vivace and young Hsiss were already here and Vivace was sitting there chattering about how awesome his demigod daughter is. Fate frowned a little, the poor girl was probably not fond of all this attention. With a tap on her arm by her sister, the two goddesses took their council seats beside one another, and Luck smiled and waved to Raven in greeting.
"The rest of the gods should be arriving soo...ah. Here's one now." Fate announced feeling the slight breeze in the chamber, smiling as she knew who it was.

Aether
The junior goddess of the air and the future leader of the wind gods floated into the room, her long snowy hair and airy white and gold dress fluttering just like the breeze that constantly seemed to surround her to stir her hair and gown. Large golden eyes turned to the senior gods that were gathered there and she just smiled unabashedly. "My Ladies, my Lord." Aether greeted the company, noticing that the serpent goddess Hsiss was there too. "Hello Hsiss. Fine day isn't it?"
"Greetings Aether, Hsiss. As you can see we are waiting on the others to show...I'm actually surprised that you're the only two here right now." Fate drawled. Tyche, better known as Luck then spoke. "Greetings young ones. Are you excited to receive your first assignments? But first we must wait until the others have arrived." She was cut off by the arrival of Stana, whom seemed not to want to be here.
"Well Stana, attendance to this thing is required so that all the gods can weigh in and assign you your tasks. This is the way that the trial has been done for thousands of years, of course if you're not up to it you can go home and we can pick somebody else." Fate said, drumming her fingers on the table. Luck sighed at the bluntness of her sister and turned to Stana. "What my sister means is...it's a great honor to be chosen. I figured you'd be pleased." she said, sounding a bit like a disappointed mother.
"I know what I meant Luck, but okay."
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Tourma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tourma » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:46 pm

Raven

Soon after, Raven entered the council chamber, seating herself next to Hsiss. She was ready for whatever lied ahead...and maybe a bit more. After all, she had learned a few puns. "Hey, H. It's been a while, hasn't it? Maybe we should catch up on a bit of....hisstory?" Yep, she just had to use one of those puns. (Sorry if this seems rushed)

Vivace & Chitara
Vivace was already inside, chatting with the other deities. Chitara was given special permission to sit at the table next to him, as long as she behaved well. She just sat there, for the most part, quiet and unnoticed.
Last edited by Tourma on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:03 pm

Stana

The mug now drained of liquid disappeared in flames from Stana's hands. Getting up from his knees, his cloak wrapped around him and draped to the floor. "Pleasure to see you again Fate as well as you Luck. The junior gods as well" Stana said in greeting to those gathered. He form grew and his appearance changed to that of a old man with graying hair but his eyes remained the same as they always did.

"You know me luck. I don't do the big showey things like this. Who rises to the level of senior god isn't something I'm worried about. With you two being the overseers of Luck and Fate however, I can see how you would be more invested. I concern myself with my realms and don't partake much in these heavenly events. I'm not one for the amount of discord it raises and prefer to stay out of the endless arguments." He responded to the senior goddesses.
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:09 pm

Nuridia wrote:Fate and Luck
A blue skinned goddess with pale blonde hair was sweeping into the council chamber, wearing a blue and white filmy gown. Behind her was a goddess in a white gown, her golden hair piled on her head and tiara perched in place. Noticing that Vivace and young Hsiss were already here and Vivace was sitting there chattering about how awesome his demigod daughter is. Fate frowned a little, the poor girl was probably not fond of all this attention. With a tap on her arm by her sister, the two goddesses took their council seats beside one another, and Luck smiled and waved to Raven in greeting.
"The rest of the gods should be arriving soo...ah. Here's one now." Fate announced feeling the slight breeze in the chamber, smiling as she knew who it was.

Aether
The junior goddess of the air and the future leader of the wind gods floated into the room, her long snowy hair and airy white and gold dress fluttering just like the breeze that constantly seemed to surround her to stir her hair and gown. Large golden eyes turned to the senior gods that were gathered there and she just smiled unabashedly. "My Ladies, my Lord." Aether greeted the company, noticing that the serpent goddess Hsiss was there too. "Hello Hsiss. Fine day isn't it?"
"Greetings Aether, Hsiss. As you can see we are waiting on the others to show...I'm actually surprised that you're the only two here right now." Fate drawled. Tyche, better known as Luck then spoke. "Greetings young ones. Are you excited to receive your first assignments? But first we must wait until the others have arrived." She was cut off by the arrival of Stana, whom seemed not to want to be here.
"Well Stana, attendance to this thing is required so that all the gods can weigh in and assign you your tasks. This is the way that the trial has been done for thousands of years, of course if you're not up to it you can go home and we can pick somebody else." Fate said, drumming her fingers on the table. Luck sighed at the bluntness of her sister and turned to Stana. "What my sister means is...it's a great honor to be chosen. I figured you'd be pleased." she said, sounding a bit like a disappointed mother.
"I know what I meant Luck, but okay."

Hsiss was about to speak to Aether in light of Tyche's focus on Stana when;
Tourma wrote:Raven
Soon after, Raven entered the council chamber, seating herself next to Hsiss. She was ready for whatever lied ahead...and maybe a bit more. After all, she had learned a few puns. "Hey, H. It's been a while, hasn't it? Maybe we should catch up on a bit of....hisstory?" Yep, she just had to use one of those puns. (Sorry if this seems rushed)

Even as a snake Hsiss managed to frown as her voice quivered a little first to respond to Aether while keeping an eye on Raven, "I sssupposse it's a fine day. At least now that Luck has graced a greeting." she rose a little keeping one eye on the bird, "Da-arling Raven dear, it'sss been sso long sinsse we have had a chat. I see your talons are especially vibrant today, and your feathers as obsidian as ever though a bit-" she said still looking at both Raven and Aether with unblinking eyes. She stopped her self upon consideration of Aether's company, "smoother then usual. You must have flown in on favorable winds of which only Aether could provide."
Tomorrow is made today.

Tourma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tourma » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:20 pm

Harbertia wrote:-snip-

Raven
Raven appreciated the compliment, although she was wary of any tactics the snake might try to use. "The winds were pretty favorable today. Props to you, Aether." She told them. "And actually, I have been taking care of these," she then referenced to her two black wings. "So yeah, thanks for noticing, Hsiss." Her relaxed and humorous demeanor was still prevalent as ever.

Chitara
Even if she was quiet, she wasn't oblivious: Chitara was almost always observant of what was happening around her. She couldn't help but think to herself, as she observed the various goddesses in the room; what if I could be like them? But she soon pushed that fantasy out of her mind, trying her best to forget it. That's impossible. Besides, I'm not exactly goddess material, anyways...

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Khasinkonia » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:55 pm

Döšömí, Deşçımıörtkepızšemadke

Had she not been summoned to the realm of the gods, Döšömí likely would have been seated upon she throne she herself had fashioned, hearing the tales of mortal newlyweds, and giving her blessings. It never ceased to amaze her just how much these beings could recall about their own existences that was but a fleeting moment in her eyes.

As she was not at her palace physically, she resolved to be there in spirit, and gave the most esteemed Duşşaketoçöbekül(Elder Priest) the duty of providing blessings in her name, a duty she trusted him to preform. Her orders had been very specific, and, in the entire existence of her chosen people’s culture, not one Duşşaketâ had yet dared defy her. She ascribed this partially to the fact that she was highly revered, and partially to their myths as to the causes of their regional disasters. While some of the avalanches and floods were facilitated manually by her to smite certain villages, she had not yet attempted to cause an earthquake, mostly due to the fact that earthquakes were much more difficult, if not near impossible, to facilitate without having control over the ground itself.

Regardless, she stepped into the chamber, and seated herself next to Raven in silence. She seemed almost absorbed in her own world as she stared vacantly off into the distance, simply waiting for the ordeal with the junior gods to finish, though she knew full well the ceremony would not be a short one.

Terranihil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2017

Postby Terranihil » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:58 pm

Sarella had always looked forward to these ceremonies, because she enjoyed seeing which of the young gods and goddesses would prevail and which will fail, and her son is in it this time. Sarella entered the chamber, her white silk gown trailing behind her feet, and took a seat next Stana. "You look merry as ever." she said sarcastically. "You should smile more. Our son is partaking in the ceremony." She also greeted the several other goddesses seated nearby. "'Hello, Fate, Luck, Raven, Aether, Dosomi, and of course, Hsiss. Hopefully your days are going swell. Im excited to see what these young gods have in store for us."

Hefe entered the chamber shortly after Sarella, and noticed her mother had arrived. She searched the chamber for the storm god, but she only spotted a flaming god and a man bragging about his daughter. They can't be him. she thought. She'd been excited to come to the ceremony, not only to get her task from the gods, but also to meet her father, but he was no where to be seen. She took a seat near the bragging god and his dark haired daughter. "So, I hear you are quite a skilled musician." she said. "I'm Hefe. I can play the harp, but I prefer to sing."
Last edited by Terranihil on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Terranihil or Terry, Chief Consul of The League
League Wiki owner
epic

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:13 pm

Stana

Stana gave Sarella a grin "You know I smile plenty. Most of that happens while enjoying a drink though." He pause for a moment before continuing "If you are the one mentioning a child then you must mean Sarathor. Fine boy that one. So he will be partipating in the ceremony this time. Looks like I have a reason to be involved this year Fate."

His form once again shifted taking the form of a young man. He looked around and a new arrival had entered. "Döšömí, greetings to you as well" he said to the goddess. Stana moved his hand up and his staff appeared there firmly in his grip. He rolled the wooden object over several times in his hand before reclining into his seat.
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:23 pm

Terranihil wrote:Sarella had always looked forward to these ceremonies, because she enjoyed seeing which of the young gods and goddesses would prevail and which will fail, and her son is in it this time. Sarella entered the chamber, her white silk gown trailing behind her feet, and took a seat next Stana. "You look merry as ever." she said sarcastically. "You should smile more. Our son is partaking in the ceremony." She also greeted the several other goddesses seated nearby. "'Hello, Fate, Luck, Raven, Aether, Dosomi, and of course, Hsiss. Hopefully your days are going swell. Im excited to see what these young gods have in store for us."

Hsiss took her eye off Raven to lower her head towards Sarella in reverence.
Paketo wrote:Stana

Stana gave Sarella a grin "You know I smile plenty. Most of that happens while enjoying a drink though." He pause for a moment before continuing "If you are the one mentioning a child then you must mean Sarathor. Fine boy that one. So he will be partipating in the ceremony this time. Looks like I have a reason to be involved this year Fate."

His form once again shifted taking the form of a young man. He looked around and a new arrival had entered. "Döšömí, greetings to you as well" he said to the goddess. Stana moved his hand up and his staff appeared there firmly in his grip. He rolled the wooden object over several times in his hand before reclining into his seat.

Hsiss coiled her self for comfort, and security from the bird which may elect to rest upon her scales. She could have provided more compliments but the growing number of Senior's gave her indication that now was a time for silence.
Tomorrow is made today.

Terranihil
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Terranihil » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:33 pm

z
Last edited by Terranihil on Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
League Wiki owner
epic

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:47 pm

Döšömí, Deşçımıörtkepızšemadke

“Certainly, Sarella,” Döšömí replied, “And my daughter is the only reason I've come back here. My mountain isn't lonely, actually. Duşşaketâ keep me company, as do the many newlyweds who climb my mountain for my blessing. It's really rather flattering, actually. They tell me their life stories, how they met, and every last detail of their Tışömalı Açörtfâ. It's not always terribly interesting, but the moments that are make this eternity less eternally boring without destroying a civilisation.”

Döšömí then squirmed a bit in her seat. She was excited to see her daughter, but couldn't help but wonder what interesting little tidbits she had missed while she was gone. Surely the night after she returned Unakebíruko, Duşşaketoçöbekül at her palace, would have many tales to tell of the people who had climbed the mountain and missed her.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:54 pm

OOC: When the post you reference for a god's name has the name misspelled :p

Stana

"Sorath. I must be tired if I am mistaking my own son's name. It is good that you are enjoying yourself Döšömi. A all powerful existentence can be boring at times can't it. It is one of the reasons I spend so much time in the mortal realm. Each one has some kind of story to tell." Stana spoke before letting his eyes wander over the room to the junior gods.

Many seemed to be unsettled by the presence of the elder gods who were considered the almighty beings. Those who stood at the very top of the power hierarchy. His eyes glanced over each slowly soaking in their postures and actions. It was a hobby he had picked up over his many years of being able to tell a beings feelings by their body language.
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Korhal IVV
Senator

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Korhal IVV » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:41 am

It wasn't long before two more of the elder gods showed up. These two would be the Lord of Magic, Asuryan, and the Starlord, Stellachronos. These two are know are known as "brothers not-in-blood", for they are so close as friends amongst the Council of the Gods. In a literal sense, they really are brothers not in blood, for Asuryan had a really "physical" body, while Stellachronos was made of primordial cosmic energy, and he looks like it. He looked like a constellation at the shape of a man, wreathed in blue mists and starlight. At the same time, Asuryan always had his mask, and magical energy swirled all around him. Still, if one is touched by the shimmering hands of Stellachronos, they would feel like the hands of anyone else.

Asuryan walked into the chamber, his magical energies leaving a trail of arcane mist as he went. Stellachronos did the same, leaving shimmering footprints that disappeared after a few seconds. They took their seats near the twin godesses Fate and Luck. Stellachronos sat besides Fate, while Asuryan sat besides Luck.

"Aye, Luck.", Asuryan said in hushed whispers. "My Chosen have been getting lucky dices for quite a while in Harakon, eh? Mmmhhh, keep that up. I don't have children, so I at least consider them as such."

"Uhmmm....", Stellachronos would say to Fate. "Hi...?"
ABTH Music Education ~ AB Journalism ~ RPer ~ Keyboard Warrior ~ Futurist ~ INTJ

Economic Left/Right: -0.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.21
Supports: Christianity, economic development, democracy, common sense, vaccines, space colonization, and health programs
Against: Adding 100 genders, Gay marriage in a church, heresy, Nazism, abortion for no good reason, anti-vaxxers, SJW liberals, and indecency
This nation does reflect my real-life beliefs.
My vocabulary is stranger than a Tzeentchian sorceror. Bare with me.

"Whatever a person may be like, we must still love them because we love God." ~ John Calvin

Mr Dictator
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mr Dictator » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:14 am

Itzamatul

Yet another deity made his way down the halls, magenta smog trailing from his glowing eyes, and with a staff in his left hand. Each step Itzamatul took was shortly followed by a thud, made by his Huacal (the name he had given his staff). Golden rings around his wrist chimed one after the other, forming a pleasant melody. Feathers around his mask swayed back and forth to the gentle breeze, as he turned for the chamber.

Thoughts raced through his head as he headed towards a seat. What tasks will the junior gods be given? Who'll crack under pressure? I should probably come up with a few of my own tasks. Though he would rather to explore the unknown lands of Anara, it was somewhat interesting to him, seeing all the deities gathered. After all, he could possibly take a junior god under his wing. He sat, waiting for the rest to arrive.
Alternate of Azenoftaina

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:51 pm

Council of the Gods

Two figures, one after the other, entered the council. The first held a book and glasses on her head. She was a goddess, disguised as a human as she often did. Her name was Illisia, goddess of Math, Reason and Science. She paused awkwardly as she entered the room, excited to meet the Junior deities and learn from them if possible. She was nothing if not an eager scholar. Now, if what she had read was correct, was the time for introductions.

"H-hello!" She spoke. "Um... My name is Illistia, Goddess of... Math and Reason and... Stuff." She paused, that may have been a bit awkward.

The other figure, pale in white clothes. Her blue eyes able to pierce the souls of mortals. A grim air follows her, like the air of a sterile morgue. This was Allaria, the Water Dragon. She was not so excited. She had a grim mix of frustration and the small spark of hope. Frustration at the Senior Gods, for her position as a Junior god has been long and arduous. She had hope though that she could finally get her "promotion" and feel validation, that her efforts were not for naught. However, despite all this, she was determined to show no emotion, and kept a cool and calm expression.

"I am Allaria, Water Dragon, Guardian of Souls, here for my trials, to prove myself."

Why didn't I introduce myself like that? Gah! Illistia thought.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:33 pm

It was a busy day in the Dragon's Blood Inn. The old Inn keeper has had to pay taxes, take care of the needs of 10 guests and serve three meals. He was getting ready to close up when he heard someone else come through the door. The INN keeper turned around and was about to hurl a curse but, he was struck dumb by the man before him. The man was tall, muscular, had brown hair and eyes and was covered with scars. The man walked up to the keeper and said in a haughty voice," Hello good sir, I, Rolf Caldron, wish to stay in your Inn for the night." The Keeper smiled and said to Rolf," Yes sir, anything for the Slayer of Grimgore." Rolf grinned as he saw the keeper run off to get the key to his room. It seemed like everywhere he went he was well known, even in regions he never visited. As he grabbed the key from the keeper, Rolf handed him 2 gold coins and thanked him. Rolf, once he was in his room, pulled out a map and said to himself," If this map is real, it should lead me to the Fountain of Ascension. Once I drink of it, I will be able to ascend to the godhood I deserve." Rolf then started to study the map to plan for his next day's travel.

Tourma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tourma » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:24 pm

Terranihil wrote:Sarella had always looked forward to these ceremonies, because she enjoyed seeing which of the young gods and goddesses would prevail and which will fail, and her son is in it this time. Sarella entered the chamber, her white silk gown trailing behind her feet, and took a seat next Stana. "You look merry as ever." she said sarcastically. "You should smile more. Our son is partaking in the ceremony." She also greeted the several other goddesses seated nearby. "'Hello, Fate, Luck, Raven, Aether, Dosomi, and of course, Hsiss. Hopefully your days are going swell. Im excited to see what these young gods have in store for us."

Hefe entered the chamber shortly after Sarella, and noticed her mother had arrived. She searched the chamber for the storm god, but she only spotted a flaming god and a man bragging about his daughter. They can't be him. she thought. She'd been excited to come to the ceremony, not only to get her task from the gods, but also to meet her father, but he was no where to be seen. She took a seat near the bragging god and his dark haired daughter. "So, I hear you are quite a skilled musician." she said. "I'm Hefe. I can play the harp, but I prefer to sing."

"Yo, S, glad you made it!" Raven said. "This'll be exciting. It's not every day this happens, you know?"

Meanwhile, Chitara had just noticed someone was talking to her. Chitara wasn't expecting anyone to notice her, so she was a bit startled. "Wha-oh, you like music too? That's cool. You probably know this, but I'm Chitara, nice to meet you." She greeted, a bit awkwardly. Nice, real professional. She must really think you're cool now.

Finsternia
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Finsternia » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:40 pm

Kalathos, Visage of Chaos
The Council of the Gods

The sound of metal hitting the marble and holy floors rang around the halls of immaculate divinity. A man around the height of seven feet and five inches strolled in, his physique hinting a muscular and imposing build beneath the black armor. His armor was obsidian in shine and some white light glowed as it was trapped within the darkness. It was made and forged in the Abyss, unbeknownst to the Gods, seething with the powers of the Primordial Dark that existed before all.

Kalathos, the name in which he calls himself during this day and age, surveyed the prestigious and decandent halls of the Gods. The Old Gods, or the Seniors as they called themselves, sat upon seats and thrones that prenounced their stature as absolute rulers of their realms of responsibility while the Younger Gods, or the Juniors, stood and looked around and talked to each other like naive children. The Dark One walked towards the group of Juniors gathering and extended an armored hand. "Greetings. I am Kalathos, a minor God of the Night. Pleased to meet you."
Random stuff here. Random stuff there. Bla bla bla. Whatever I don't care.

Soon, the penguins shall rule the Earth with a cold flipper

Terranihil
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Terranihil » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:15 pm

"Yes, of course I have heard of you." Hefe replied to Chitara. "You should visit Ekanįtımlvakatünke sometime. The people there would really appreciate your-" She was interrupted be a tall and intimidating man wearing dark armor, who took her by surprise. She shook the armored hand, feeling a hint of his immense strength from his firm grip. "I am Heutsofumalı, the minor goddess of songs. You can call me Hefe." she responded to Kalathos with a polite smile.
Last edited by Terranihil on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
League Wiki owner
epic

Finsternia
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Finsternia » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:54 pm

Terranihil wrote:"Yes, of course I have heard of you." Hefe replied to Chitara. "You should visit Ekanįtımlvakatünke sometime. The people there would really appreciate your-" She was interrupted be a tall and intimidating man wearing dark armor, who took her by surprise. She shook the armored hand, feeling a hint of his immense strength from his firm grip. "I am Heutsofumalı, the minor goddess of songs. You can call me Hefe." she responded to Kalathos with a polite smile.

Kalathos, Visage of Chaos

The Dark One shook the Goddess' hand within a firm grip but with care not to be crushing. Three shakes and he let go of her hand and spoke, his voice echoing inside his armor. "Goddess of Songs... I can say with certainty that with such a voice, mortals and Gods alike would know and adore thine heavenly tune."

He turned towards the other Senior Gods who watched over with either excited anticipation or grim realization that these young ones will soon transcend to their level. He gave a flourishing bow and kneel like how a knight would and looked up from his position. "I am Kalathos the Black Knight. I seek the Dark Soul and I am here to prove that I am worthy of it." Of course, those statements are false. Within him resides the immortal soul and essence of the Primordial Darkness that shrouded the universe before everything went loose. The Dark Soul is an artifact of mystery and perhaps being the God of the Night, they would assume it is the essence of the Night. He stood up, giving one last bow, before turning to the other Junior Gods.

"It seems like we will be companions in the Realm of Mortals soon enough?"
Last edited by Finsternia on Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Random stuff here. Random stuff there. Bla bla bla. Whatever I don't care.

Soon, the penguins shall rule the Earth with a cold flipper

Old Varegia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Varegia » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:15 am

The Far North

The ground rumbled. It heaved and grimaced. In the middle of a large clearing, the land collapsed. A massive, roaring jet of flame erupted from the hole in the ground, propelling hot rock and ash into the sky. A huge, clawed hand gripped the edge of the pit. Another hand then joined it. The earth around the hole cracked and crumbled as the great beast from below heaved itself upward. Two thunderous footsteps echoed across the northern wilderness.

Alachon stood before the pit of his emergence clad in great armor, black as night and forged in the fiery hell that now lay beneath his feet. His heart of hot iron pulsed flame throughout his body, causing some areas of his body to glow with a fiery aura. Whatever ambient particles sat upon his back were set aflame by his body's incredible temperature, and it required some amount of effort on his part to prevent the entire environment around him from bursting into a plane of hellfire. His rage was as fiery as his infernal body, but he knew better than to simply burn everything around him.

He knew there was potential here. He knew he was not the only powerful being in this world. Perhaps he could gain strength by turning whatever creatures he could to his side. Perhaps then could he overthrow the current rulers of this realm, and forge the world he desired.
- -НАРОДНАЯ IМПЄРIЯ ВАРЄГII- -
- NARODNAYA IMPERIYA VAREGII -
THE PEOPLE'S EMPIRE OF VAREGIA
Factbooks | OOC | Now Playing
A nation with a long and violent history, once divided, now united, but barely. Control of the country is contested by three main individuals- the Tsar, the President, and the Supreme Commander.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse