NATION

PASSWORD

Submit a Hypothesis here

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
The Transylvanian States
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Submit a Hypothesis here

Postby The Transylvanian States » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:40 am

If you have a crazy science experiment idea from how to cure fart smells to a possible cure for cancer then here is where you should submit it. Just title it and explain. My idea:

Download information directly to your brain

Okay, so the way I think it is that. If you can store hundreds of Terrabytes of information on a tiny memory card then into a computer then there should be a way of doing the same thing to you're brain. The best way I can think of doing this is storing the information in a liquid form and by injecting it into your blood stream eventually the information will make it to your brain. Of course the most complex part of this whole experiment is to discover in what form exactly our brain stores information as our brain isn't you know a machine connected to WiFi ha. But as I say by discovering what form our brain stores information. Things like long term memories and natural instincts like running, breathing and adrenaline. There could literally be almost limitless possibilities (I say almost because our brain would probably fry if we stored to much information on it). Here is one scenerio: The Chinese language with all its complexity has the information stored in liquid form. Scientists discover the chemical formula to how the human brain stores information in terms of memory and the Chinese Language is injected into the bloodstream of the test subject as well as a small sedative too. Incase of sudden seizures from all that information hitting the brain at once. What I am hoping would happen is that when the test subject wakes they will be able to understand and speak Chinese fluently.
Last edited by The Transylvanian States on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to General