NATION

PASSWORD

State Visit of Vietmihn to Argentinstan | CLOSED | UNOE ONLY

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Vietmihn
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

State Visit of Vietmihn to Argentinstan | CLOSED | UNOE ONLY

Postby Vietmihn » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:25 am

The sounds of the rain falling in Manila strengthens, as President Rodrigo walks out of the palace onto the street.

She walks toward a busier street, then she calls a taxi.

After waiting 6 minutes, a taxi pulls up, with an older man, about 50 driving the car.

She opens the door and gets in.

"Hello, where are we going toda- Wait, are you the president?", asks the taxi driver.

"I would like to go to Manila Airport please, and yes, I am the president."

It was a 52 minute drive to the airport.

"Thank you, and that would be $52, it was nice meeting you."

"Okay."

President Rodrigo pays the $52 plus a tip of $5.

When they are at the airport, she immediately walks to the check in booth, checks in gets an apple, and waits at the gate.

"GATE A13, PRESIDENTIAL PLANE, BOARDING NOW!".

She gets in the plane, and settles in.

She is on the plane for a few hours, and then she lands.

She steps off the plane at Argentinstan City airport, waiting for what will happen next..

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:34 am

President Jeremy Madrid waits to greet her in the tarmac. Airport officials also have laid out a red carpet for President Rodrigo.

"Hello, President Rodrigo," Madrid says as he shakes her hand warmly.

The two proceed to a limo where the presss do their reporting on the event.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:39 am

She warmly shakes the hand of President Madrid. "Hello to you, too."

When they proceed to the limo, she says this: "I hope that we can further already good relations between our two countries.

"Thank you for inviting me to this great country."

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:46 am

"I have great hopes about the future of Argentinstan's relationship with Vietmihn," Madrid replies.

"I also hope that this visit will be a productive one."

The limo speeds through the capital to cheering crowds towards the Presidential Palace where Madrid will officialy meet with President Rodrigo.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:49 am

Once the limo speeds away, she is inside and ready.

"Passionate crowds, am I right?", she says, smiling.

When they get there, she walks out with President Madrid.

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:51 am

"Argentines never rest," jokes Madrid as they proceed to the Presidential Palace's gates.

They walk into the Palace where they enter a room set up for the meeting.
Telegram Me

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:11 am

She sets off into the palace on her feet.

"Really nice building."

She sits down in the room.

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:08 am

Vietmihn wrote:She sets off into the palace on her feet.

"Really nice building."

"Thank you."

President Madrid starts the conversation off with "How is your country doing right now? I heard your national team is in the sports games!"
Telegram Me

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:26 am

Argentinstan wrote:
Vietmihn wrote:She sets off into the palace on her feet.

"Really nice building."

"Thank you."

President Madrid starts the conversation off with "How is your country doing right now? I heard your national team is in the sports games!"

"Our country is doing well, it is pretty stable now. Yeah, our team was in the round of 16 in the Baptism of Fire, but we couldn't qualify for the world cup, so we went on to the Cup of Harmony.

We are actually doing quite well.

We got a Tie 1-1 with Red Blackiland's national team."

She asks another question.

"What is your current position on affairs in our country, and if it affects our relations negatively."

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:36 am

Vietmihn wrote:
Argentinstan wrote:"Thank you."

"Our country is doing well, it is pretty stable now. Yeah, our team was in the round of 16 in the Baptism of Fire, but we couldn't qualify for the world cup, so we went on to the Cup of Harmony.

"What is your current position on affairs in our country, and if it affects our relations negatively."

"That's good to hear."

"Our current position is that Vietmihn is a strategic ally for the nation and we don't have concerns at the moment. But rest assured if we do, I will personally speak to you about it. I, in fact, encourage you to do the same."

Madrid ponders for a moment before asking a question.

"Is your nation aware of climate change and is your administration taking steps to stop or prevent it?"
Telegram Me

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:44 am

Argentinstan wrote:
Vietmihn wrote:"Our country is doing well, it is pretty stable now. Yeah, our team was in the round of 16 in the Baptism of Fire, but we couldn't qualify for the world cup, so we went on to the Cup of Harmony.

"That's good to hear."

"Our current position is that Vietmihn is a strategic ally for the nation and we don't have concerns at the moment. But rest assured if we do, I will personally speak to you about it. I, in fact, encourage you to do the same."

"Is your nation aware of climate change and is your administration taking steps to stop or prevent it?"

"We are doing our best to prevent it, such as putting policies in lace, such as gasoline taxes, renewable energies, and electric car development.

We are also aware of climate change."

"What is your position on the death sentence?"

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:26 pm

Vietmihn wrote:
Argentinstan wrote:
"That's good to hear."

"We are doing our best to prevent it, such as putting policies in lace, such as gasoline taxes, renewable energies, and electric car development.

We are also aware of climate change."

"What is your position on the death sentence?"

"My position on the death sentence is that it is inhumane and is outlawed in Argentinstan and its territories."

Madrid takes his turn.

"What do you see our relations as it stands now?"
Telegram Me

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:32 pm

"Our relations are very good, as they have been for quite a while now."

She ponders for a second, tapping her feet on the ground quietly.

"I mean no offense to your government, and you asked to tell you if something is wrong in our relations, but I will state this plainly, on behalf of our people and our government.

Our government and people do not like that your administration let hundreds of criminals affiliating with the Junta to have asylum, and giving them a large piece of land, instead of letting us try them.

Once again, we mean no offense to your government, and we support you as loyal allies as we always have."

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:36 pm

Vietmihn wrote:"Our relations are very good, as they have been for quite a while now."

She ponders for a second, tapping her feet on the ground quietly.

"I mean no offense to your government, and you asked to tell you if something is wrong in our relations, but I will state this plainly, on behalf of our people and our government.

Our government and people do not like that your administration let hundreds of criminals affiliating with the Junta to have asylum, and giving them a large piece of land, instead of letting us try them.

Once again, we mean no offense to your government, and we support you as loyal allies as we always have."

"I do not take offense Madam President," Madrid says chuckling. "I did tell you to tell me plainly so I will address this in the best way I can. Argentinstan has had a history of helping our allies and mediating things over when there is internal war or conflict. We feel like it will help Vietmihn recover by offering the former Junta a place where we can keep our eyes on them, confine them, and to make sure they don't rise again."
Telegram Me

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:15 am

"Okay, thank you."

"I also would also like to ask you this:What does your administration currently think of Vietmihn as?"

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:25 am

Vietmihn wrote:"Okay, thank you."

"I also would also like to ask you this:What does your administration currently think of Vietmihn as?"

"My administration sees Vietmihn as a friend to Argentinstan and an ally."

""Do you have any issue with extremist groups currently in your nation?"
Telegram Me

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:27 am

"Yes, the Vietmihn Worker's Liberation Front, which is a communist extremist group that just recently came together.

It has killed over 200 people, and injured over 600."

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:34 am

Vietmihn wrote:"Yes, the Vietmihn Worker's Liberation Front, which is a communist extremist group that just recently came together.

"I will be tasking my State Department with assessing the group. We've had recent strikes from terror in our cities as well."
Telegram Me

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:38 am

Argentinstan wrote:
Vietmihn wrote:"Yes, the Vietmihn Worker's Liberation Front, which is a communist extremist group that just recently came together.

"I will be tasking my State Department with assessing the group. We've had recent strikes from terror in our cities as well."

"The Worker's Liberation Front almost killed me, because it dropped a huge bomb on my company's tower, which had 500 people inside at the time.

Our national security department figured out that it has large wings in other countries. Including Argentinstan."

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:43 am

Vietmihn wrote:
Argentinstan wrote:"I will be tasking my State Department with assessing the group. We've had recent strikes from terror in our cities as well."

"The Worker's Liberation Front almost killed me, because it dropped a huge bomb on my company's tower, which had 500 people inside at the time.

Our national security department figured out that it has large wings in other countries. Including Argentinstan."

"Why this is news to me," Madrid says surprised. "My Homeland Security Department is identifying the threats with the National Intelligence Agency."
Telegram Me

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

I was just briefed on the matter before I left, if your government wants more info, contact my National Security Advisor, Arthur Tabaquero."

"Wait, here is their profile page, given to me by generals."

Active Since:

2002 - Current

Groups:

Vietmihn Worker's Liberation Front

Argentinstan Worker's Liberation Front

Uruguistan Worker's Liberation Front (Minor)

5years Worker's Liberation Front (Minor)

Size

Argentinstan: 50 - 150 Affiliators

Vietmihn: 100 - 300 Affiliators

Leaders:

Joseph Ho

Conflicts

Terrorism in Argentinstan

Terrorism in Vietmihn

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:29 am

Vietmihn wrote:I was just briefed on the matter before I left, if your government wants more info, contact my National Security Advisor, Arthur Tabaquero."

Active Since:

2002 - Current

Groups:

Size

Leaders:

Joseph Ho

Conflicts

Terrorism in Vietmihn

"Thank you for the comprehensive information. I just gave this to my Homeland Security Department via email an they are identifying mainly foreign nationals in the group."

"Anyways into different matters are patents/copyrights given internationally recognized in your country?"
Telegram Me

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:36 am

Argentinstan wrote:
Vietmihn wrote:I was just briefed on the matter before I left, if your government wants more info, contact my National Security Advisor, Arthur Tabaquero."

Active Since:

2002 - Current

Groups:

Size

Leaders:

Joseph Ho

Conflicts

Terrorism in Vietmihn

"Thank you for the comprehensive information. I just gave this to my Homeland Security Department via email an they are identifying mainly foreign nationals in the group."

"Anyways into different matters are patents/copyrights given internationally recognized in your country?"

"It depends."

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:36 am

Vietmihn wrote:
Argentinstan wrote:

"It depends."

"Thank you."

"Continuing, any other questions you have?"
Telegram Me

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:43 am

\\\New state visit///
Telegram Me

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents