NATION

PASSWORD

UNASAA-IA Peace Meeting (IC, All tech, open)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:07 am

Hiram Land wrote:"And the IA and UNASAAA promise NOT to attempt to end each other via assassination or by other means?" said the Prime Minister of HL while eating his favourite, a ceasar salad.
Supreme Authority wrote:O-1 considered the recent arguments, and believed that now was the time to initiate a concrete proposal. "I have a proposition for this non-aggression treaty. Military action from either side against the other will be strictly forbidden, no strings attached. In addition, I would like to establish a secure red-phone hotline between myself and Haystack, in hopes that this will provide another means by which future conflicts may be averted."

Paul turned to them "Yes that is perfect you know that write down. Now if we were to get that drafted up we could prevent a world war!" Paul smiles knowing that the world would not descend into war.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Hiram Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

ehh

Postby Hiram Land » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:55 pm

-sigh- "Ok." said the Prime Minister of HL.

"Let's get this overwith." said Mwoff.
Слава Україні!
#KyrusiaSoTrue
he/him
uwu
National Information
Unidas et Hyramalunde
Nationbuilder
Old Dispatches

Alternate: Hiramia-Omfew
_____ Hiram Land _____
Hyramas or Bust!
Thank you to Nanako Island for providing help for the signature.

Proud UFN member
RIP UNoE and UoJ

Soyouso
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:47 pm

The dictator clapped twice and all four of their clown acolytes, including the one they were using as a footstool, stood, eagerly awaiting their master's orders, one giggling under his breath in an Igor-like manner. Uncomfortably obsequious. But it was to be expected from them, they worshipped Turnabout after all. Lean stood by, talking to Deathgate and Lana in Soyousian. Turnabout told the acolytes to get the eagle feather pen and the ink. The ink was instead a hex similar to a grayish-purple and a light blue as were the national colors of Soyouso. The dictator pet the man who gave them the utensils, and he actually purred. "Gutt underlingk." Turnabout smiled dominantly, clearly enjoying having their servants around. "Pass to me when you're ready, unless you want me to write the draft. Know I will check to make sure the document says exactly what we agreed on, I expect everyone else probably will, they should. No strange tiny print, that pisses me off. Last lawyer who did that to me got an ass-whooping from me personally."

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:37 pm

Supreme Authority wrote:O-1 considered the recent arguments, and believed that now was the time to initiate a concrete proposal. "I have a proposition for this non-aggression treaty. Military action from either side against the other will be strictly forbidden, no strings attached. In addition, I would like to establish a secure red-phone hotline between myself and Haystack, in hopes that this will provide another means by which future conflicts may be averted."

"Hmm. I accept your proposal, but I hope you hold up your end of this treaty",
(UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, IGNORE ALL NS STATS) (I AM POPULI-TERRAE)-It was deleted, now stop asking!
My Discord: https://discord.gg/FAmQCD9
TERRAEN NEWS NETWORK: Martial law to be lifted?|NYOP dominates parade|Prankster arrested|Indoctrinated teenagers began rehabilitation courses|Black sites don't exist: Ministry of Justice [/url]

"There should be no discrimination against languages people speak, skin colour, or religion",-Malala Yousafzai

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:28 am

Paul takes out a pen and a and begins writing. "Ok here is a non aggression pact draft."
THE IA-UNASAA NON AGGRESSION PACT
The IA will not in any way be aggressive towards the UNASAA and vice versa. Any party a violating these rules will be subsequently kicked from their respective alliance. If a whole alliance is found violating these rules will be disbanded and heavily disarmed.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Hiram Land
Ambassador

Postby Hiram Land » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:55 am

The HL delegation would sign the treaty.
Слава Україні!
#KyrusiaSoTrue
he/him
uwu
National Information
Unidas et Hyramalunde
Nationbuilder
Old Dispatches

_____ Hiram Land _____
Hyramas or Bust!

Proud UFN member
RIP UNoE and UoJ

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:35 am

"I smell a Versailles with that disarmament consequence. Not one of you will have to be concerned about that if you don't do anything unwise."
The dictator reads over the document several times, checking for odd wording and tiny text. Making sure it says what Paul said word for word.

It was signed in both colors with a heart at the end.

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:17 am

Inguo Hayo signs the treaty
(UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, IGNORE ALL NS STATS) (I AM POPULI-TERRAE)-It was deleted, now stop asking!
My Discord: https://discord.gg/FAmQCD9
TERRAEN NEWS NETWORK: Martial law to be lifted?|NYOP dominates parade|Prankster arrested|Indoctrinated teenagers began rehabilitation courses|Black sites don't exist: Ministry of Justice [/url]

"There should be no discrimination against languages people speak, skin colour, or religion",-Malala Yousafzai

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:21 am

"We'll sign it on a few more terms. One, for space faring nations, we must each respect each other's territory. So no trespassing in the form of spying and border runners. All that enter illegally will be given a fair trial with representatives from both sides. Second, all members of the alliances must agree to keep all military experiments internally, and to not test it outside at other nations." The droid said, adding the republic's own terms to the treaty.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Supreme Authority » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:10 pm

Atkemri wrote:Paul takes out a pen and a and begins writing. "Ok here is a non aggression pact draft."
The IA will not in any way be aggressive towards the UNASAA and vice versa. Any party a violating these rules will be subsequently kicked from their respective alliance. If a whole alliance is found violating these rules will be disbanded and heavily disarmed.

"I am concerned that 'aggression' is defined too broadly, and that this clause is prone to use as a cudgel to restrict the economic, diplomatic, and other international affairs of the Iron Alliance and the Supreme Authority. I propose that 'aggression' be formally defined as follows: the entry of any armed force numbering over one thousand men into any member of the other alliance, except with their explicit permission. Without this or a similar clarification, the Supreme Authority will not accept the treaty."
In his control pod, O-1's mind continued to scheme. But given the highly sensitive nature of his ideas, he refrained from communicating even with the rest of the Council, for fear that he may accidentally betray such plans to the other leaders.
The Iron Alliance | The Anti Democracy League | RP: Fall of the Supreme Authority

This nation does not represent my personal views.

Hiram Land
Ambassador

Postby Hiram Land » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:30 pm

"SA delegation, what do you think should be done to, like, revise this treaty?" said the Prime Minister of HL.
Слава Україні!
#KyrusiaSoTrue
he/him
uwu
National Information
Unidas et Hyramalunde
Nationbuilder
Old Dispatches

_____ Hiram Land _____
Hyramas or Bust!

Proud UFN member
RIP UNoE and UoJ

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:35 pm

Supreme Authority wrote:
Atkemri wrote:Paul takes out a pen and a and begins writing. "Ok here is a non aggression pact draft."

"I am concerned that 'aggression' is defined too broadly, and that this clause is prone to use as a cudgel to restrict the economic, diplomatic, and other international affairs of the Iron Alliance and the Supreme Authority. I propose that 'aggression' be formally defined as follows: the entry of any armed force numbering over one thousand men into any member of the other alliance, except with their explicit permission. Without this or a similar clarification, the Supreme Authority will not accept the treaty."
In his control pod, O-1's mind continued to scheme. But given the highly sensitive nature of his ideas, he refrained from communicating even with the rest of the Council, for fear that he may accidentally betray such plans to the other leaders.

"Lower that number to 1 man and we got a deal. I'm not even letting anyone breathe on anyone else." Paul looks at O-1 menacingly "I'm not going to deal with any tomfoolery from you. I trust the rest of the IA but you. You would kill everyone in this room if it led to more dictatorships."

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Supreme Authority » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:05 pm

Hiram Land wrote:"SA delegation, what do you think should be done to, like, revise this treaty?" said the Prime Minister of HL.

Atkemri wrote:"Lower that number to 1 man and we got a deal. I'm not even letting anyone breathe on anyone else." Paul looks at O-1 menacingly "I'm not going to deal with any tomfoolery from you. I trust the rest of the IA but you. You would kill everyone in this room if it led to more dictatorships."

"None of our nations can guarantee that we will never be afflicted by rogue elements, ranging from criminals to partisans to deserters. Would you be agreeable to lowering the number to 100 instead?"
Last edited by Supreme Authority on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Iron Alliance | The Anti Democracy League | RP: Fall of the Supreme Authority

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:16 pm

Supreme Authority wrote:
Hiram Land wrote:"SA delegation, what do you think should be done to, like, revise this treaty?" said the Prime Minister of HL.

Atkemri wrote:"Lower that number to 1 man and we got a deal. I'm not even letting anyone breathe on anyone else." Paul looks at O-1 menacingly "I'm not going to deal with any tomfoolery from you. I trust the rest of the IA but you. You would kill everyone in this room if it led to more dictatorships."

"None of our nations can guarantee that we will never be afflicted by rogue elements, ranging from criminals to partisans to disorders. Would you be agreeable to lowering the number to 100 instead?"

"Fine 100 it is but no higher." He says looking at O-1 suspiciously.

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Supreme Authority » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:32 pm

Atkemri wrote:
Supreme Authority wrote:
"None of our nations can guarantee that we will never be afflicted by rogue elements, ranging from criminals to partisans to disorders. Would you be agreeable to lowering the number to 100 instead?"

"Fine 100 it is but no higher." He says looking at O-1 suspiciously.

"Very well. As written, I agree to these terms." stated O-1. Before disabling the audio pickup in his pod and laughing.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:28 pm

Kiku examined the document, considering the possibilities.

I am surprised we even reached this stage of negotiation. This agreement will help secure our position. However, I do not expect either side to fully uphold it. There will be technicalities, loophole exploitations, and outright violations. If these democratic rulers seek to undermine us, their agents will pay the price for their crimes. Similarly, we will not get complacent over a piece of paper. This peace will be a fragile one.

"I additionally agree to these terms as they are presented currently on behalf of the Supreme Ultimate Country of Kyoki Chudoku." said Kiku, looking as hopeful as she could.
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:03 am

"Doctor?" The dictator said, looking at Ivrillion Deathgate. "Aye, my patient?"

"I'm tired." They climbed onto his back, under normal height enough to do so, and visibly fell asleep like a baby panda. Deathgate couldn't help but go "awwwww" at the sheer adorableness and let the dictator stay there. He knew Lana and himself would be responding to any other concerns from the other diplomats.

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Supreme Authority » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:47 pm

Another message from O-2 appeared on O-1's HUD. Mentally chastising himself for not noticing this before, he rotated the drone to face the ugly, corpulent Hutt representing IROC. "I wish to add a clause stating that more than 100 droids or other autonomous military units will also constitute 'aggression'. I will not permit Supreme Authority to suffer the same fate as Soyouso or Skyh**k*d."

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:25 pm

Supreme Authority wrote:Another message from O-2 appeared on O-1's HUD. Mentally chastising himself for not noticing this before, he rotated the drone to face the ugly, corpulent Hutt representing IROC. "I wish to add a clause stating that more than 100 droids or other autonomous military units will also constitute 'aggression'. I will not permit Supreme Authority to suffer the same fate as Soyouso or Skyh**k*d."

"No no no no! I will not let you send a giant death bot into our land. Not one droid will step in any of our lands. You shall not put one robot on anyone's soil! If anyone does everyone can jump on them! Oh and those 'Slayers' you have count as robots! Shame on you trying to subvert this treaty of peace! Shame!" Paul is obviously disturbed by O-1's obvious attempt to make a loophole.

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Supreme Authority » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:40 am

Atkemri wrote:"No no no no! I will not let you send a giant death bot into our land. Not one droid will step in any of our lands. You shall not put one robot on anyone's soil! If anyone does everyone can jump on them! Oh and those 'Slayers' you have count as robots! Shame on you trying to subvert this treaty of peace! Shame!" Paul is obviously disturbed by O-1's obvious attempt to make a loophole.

"Paul, my concern is not with you, but the Imperial Regions of Commerce. IROC has proven itself a warmonger and profiteer. Furthermore, the treaty as is has no such restriction. With this clause, I am actually advocating for a stricter treaty than before."

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:47 am

Supreme Authority wrote:
Atkemri wrote:"No no no no! I will not let you send a giant death bot into our land. Not one droid will step in any of our lands. You shall not put one robot on anyone's soil! If anyone does everyone can jump on them! Oh and those 'Slayers' you have count as robots! Shame on you trying to subvert this treaty of peace! Shame!" Paul is obviously disturbed by O-1's obvious attempt to make a loophole.

"Paul, my concern is not with you, but the Imperial Regions of Commerce. IROC has proven itself a warmonger and profiteer. Furthermore, the treaty as is has no such restriction. With this clause, I am actually advocating for a stricter treaty than before."

"Very well then. Forgive me ambassador, but he has a good point. Majority of member nations have droids on their side, and we will be able to end that force quickly. But of course, we request that if they do any acts of aggression, we are permitted to end them."
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates