NATION

PASSWORD

A New Dawn {OOC|CLOSED}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

A New Dawn {OOC|CLOSED}

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:05 am

Click Image for IC

A New Dawn

There is more to this world than meets the eye. I know, it sounds cheesy, and kinda stupid, but it is the truth. Hidden from the view of normal humans is a much bigger world; a world of magic, a world of monsters, and a world of legends. What normal humans believe as just stories and myth are all nearly completely true. It used to be that humanity knew about all of this and that magic was abundant, but years of neglecting magic and the truth of the stories lead to humanity losing most of their magical affinity and the rise of myths and legends.

In 1901, the world was shaken up by a single Mage, Ayla Zwahlen, the Fallen Mage. Ayla caused a Time-Break Event known as the Liechtenstein Incident. What exactly happened has been lost to the record due to the Time-Break, but a few things are still known. The Liechtenstein Incident was the first time that the world knew about magic and the supernatural. Another thing that was known about the Liechtenstein Incident is that is caused the Grand Council, the Church and the world's superpowers to unite against Ayla Zwahlen.

When the Incident was over, a new organization stood in the world of the supernatural, the International Ministry of Supernatural Affairs, simply referred to as I.M.O.S.A. Over time, I.M.O.S.A and knowledge of the supernatural would return to how it was before the Liechtenstein Incident. Years would go by until I.M.O.S.A would become useful for the world once again. I.M.O.S.A found it necessary to stand against the Axis, more specifically the Nazi Party. The war would end, the UN would be founded, and I.M.O.S.A would begin to grow in the shadows, hidden from the view of the world of normal humans.

I.M.O.S.A would eventually bring the Grand Council under its control, and become the most powerful organization in the supernatural world. As it grew, more I.M.O.S.A facilities were created, and so the Petwora Academy came into being.

The Petwora Academy was founded in the early 2010s, with its goal to educate and train future I.M.O.S.A operatives. Over time, Petwora became more independent and became a neutral area for I.M.O.S.A and the Church, employing members of I.M.O.S.A and of the Church.

It is the autumn of the year 2052, the magical and supernatural worlds remain hidden from the world of normal humans. A new year at the Petwora Academy is about to begin, unknown to the students, the world is about to be rocked once again.

OP: Faal Lot Himdah
CO-OPs: Free Empire of the Low Isles, Shadowwell, Charlia

RULES
1. NO Godmodding
2. My word is law, and when I am not online, my Co-OP's word is law
3. Your characters can get injured, and can die.
4. Don't act as if your character is the protagonist.
5. Be a voice of reason, not a control freak. Control freaks will be banished in the blink of an eye.
6. All disputes between people will be kept out of the OOC, settle them via TG.
7. One magic art per character, and be specific with what they can do within said art (and make sure it isn’t OP), and no supernatural characters, or no starting with powerful magic relics.
8. READ THE LORE PROVIDED BEFORE MAKING YOUR APP
9. Inform everyone if you are to be absent for an extended period of time through the OOC
10. If you want to make a character connected to any of the Eight families, run the idea through me first (or Free if it is for the Promethea Family)
11. Three Strikes and you're out, unless you really piss me off (see rule 5)

APP

Student
Code: Select all
[b][u]Character App[/u][/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (14 - 18)
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[align=center][img]<PLACE IMAGE HERE>[/img][/align]
[hr][/hr]
[b]Magic Art:[/b] (which of the eight arts do they belong to)
[b]Magic Specifics:[/b] (what can they do)
[b]Type of Education:[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[b]RP Sample:[/b] (If I know you, you can pass on this, if not... or I don't remember you, then no skipping.)
[b]Did you read the Rules?[/b]
[hr][/hr]

[b][u]Optional Stuff:[/u][/b]
[hr][/hr]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Theme Song:[/b]

Staff
Code: Select all
[b][u]Character App[/u][/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (19 +)
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[align=center][img]<PLACE IMAGE HERE>[/img][/align]
[hr][/hr]
[b]Magic Art:[/b] (which of the eight arts do they belong to)
[b]Magic Specifics:[/b] (what can they do)
[b]Position on Staff:[/b] (if they teach, what do they teach, if they don’t teach, what do they do)
[hr][/hr]
[b]RP Sample:[/b] (If I know you, you can pass on this, if not... or I don't remember you, then no skipping.)
[b]Did you read the Rules?[/b]
[hr][/hr]

[b][u]Optional Stuff:[/u][/b]
[hr][/hr]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Theme Song:[/b]
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:06 am

OP Characters and NPCs

Character App
Name:
Kelli Antoinette
Sex:
Female
Sexual Orientation:
None of your business
Bio:
All you need to know is she served in the Canadian military as a member of the JTF-2, and then as a CSIS operative before I.M.O.S.A took notice of her. She was then employed by I.M.O.S.A, discovered that her magical affinity was quite high, trained and the became one of the top I.M.O.S.A Operatives. Now she balances her duties as an I.M.O.S.A operative and a teacher at Petwora Academy.
Appearance:

Magic Art:
Summoning Arts
Magic Specifics:
Personal Armory: She can summon what seems like an almost endless supply of guns, grenades and other weapons.
Position on Staff:
Teacher for I.M.O.S.A students and Balanced students - Combat, Physical Education

RP Sample:
OP
Did you read the Rules?
OP

Optional Stuff:

Personality:
Serious with an aura of mystery around her.
Dislikes:
Unknown

Alignment:
Chaotic Good
Theme Song:
The Warrior Song

Character App
Name:
Brother Godwyn
Sex:
Male
Sexual Orientation:
Asexual
Bio:
All that you need to know is that he is a graduate of Petwora, and a member of the Order of Saint Cyprian of Antioch.
Appearance:

Magic Art:
Attleration Arts
Magic Specifics:
Physical Augmentation - Brother Godwyn is able to magically augment his physical attributes.
Position on Staff:
Teacher for Church students - Combat, History

RP Sample:
OP
Did you read the Rules?
OP

Optional Stuff:

Personality:
Serious, deeply devoted to the Order and God.
Dislikes:
Unknown

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral
Theme Song:
Till the Day I Die

Character App
Name:
Izaak Marmara
Sex:
Male
Sexual Orientation:
Hetero
Bio:
Izaak Marmara was born into wealth and power. His father, Salvu Marmara, is the current patriach of House Marmara. Though Izaak isn't the first born of House Marmara, he is still the heir to the family due to the fact that House Marmara only passes leadership on to the eldest sons. Because he is the heir to the family, he spent his childhood learning everything about his family; history, buisness, magic, and plans for the future. He also was given most everything that he wanted, and his father always told him that the world would be his, he just needed to take it.

Five years ago, Izaak worked with his father in the designing of a new combat homunculus for House Marmara, and a year after designing it, they created it. The Homunculus was classified as the MGC-X1, codenamed Generate. For his assistance in creating the MGC-X1, his father gave control of it to Izaak, so that he could monitor it. So, Izaak gained his own personal servant and bodyguard to do with whatever he wished, no matter how vile or wrong.
Appearance:

Magic Art:
Creation Arts
Magic Specifics:
Homunculi Creation - Like all the top members of House Marmara, Izaak is capable of creating Homunculi, though he is still only learning and all his creations are still imperfect. That said, he did assist in the creation of his personal servant and bodyguard.
Type of Education:
I.M.O.S.A

RP Sample:
OP
Did you read the Rules?
OP

Optional Stuff:

Personality:
Izaak is absolutely disgusting. As the heir of House Marmara he has always been spoiled, as such he has a privileged attitude and believes that he should have anything he wants. He cares for no one but himself and his family, and would happily ignore human rights. He also is more than willing to do whatever needs to be done in order to get what he wants. He does not take being denied lightly, and is known to have a quick temper. Izaak is also an elitist mage, and looks down on mages not of the Eight.
Dislikes:
Being denied, House Hardouin, mages not of the Eight

Alignment:
Neutral Evil
Theme Song:
This

Character App
Name:
MGC-X1, codename Generate
Sex:
Female
Sexual Orientation:
Unspecified
Bio:
Created four years ago in the House Marmara personal lab, Generate was created as a prototype for future combat homunculi for the House Marmara. In fact, she is the first homunculus created that does not age, as a piece of a fragment of the Holy Grail was used in her creation. It also explains why she generates so much magic power. She never needed combat training as all the combat training she'd need was placed in her head when she was created. Over these past four years she has been through what most people would consider hell. Abuse, in all forms has been the least horrible thing done to her, but due to how her mind had been, for a lack of a better word, programmed, she doesn't necessarily understand that she has been wronged.
Appearance:

Magic Art:
Technically fits under Creation Art and Alteration Art (Not human, she's a homunculus.)
Magic Specifics:
Magic Energy Generation and Construct creation - Generate generates vast amounts of magic and then can use that magic to create magic constructs and/or alter current constructs to adapt to the situation
Type of Education:
N/A, Serving as servant and bodyguard to Izaak Marmara

RP Sample:
OP
Did you read the Rules?
OP

Optional Stuff:

Personality:
Generate lacks an understanding of the concept of humour, or of right or wrong. She is "programmed" to be loyal to Izaak, and defend him by any means necessary. She has very limited free will, as such she rarely acts without permission from Izaak.
Dislikes:
Unknown

Alignment:
N/A
Theme Song:
Here

Character App
Name:
Éloi Hardouin
Sex:
Male
Sexual Orientation:
Hetero
Bio:
Éloi Hardouin was born to the prestigious House Hardouin. His father, Vilhelm Hardouin formerly Vilhelm Augustsson, was a famous Magicial Archeologist, with his greatest find being what he believed was a fragment of the Club of Herakles/Hercules. His mother, Valérie Hardouin is the second in line to succeed to the head of House Hardouin, and is currently the Councilor for House Hardouin on the Grand Council. The marriage was just as much political as much as it was for love.

After a few years, Éloi came into being, and grew up as any other child of House Hardouin would. He grew up at the Palais des Grands Esprits, learned sword play from a young age, and many other general things. His mother personally taught him about the Spirit Arts, and his father taught him about magic history and many martial arts. When he was six, his mother was chosen as the House Hardouin Counclor for the Grand Council.

Upon his mother taking the role of Councilor, he moved out of the Palais des Grands Esprits and moved into the House Hardouin Quarters of the Grand Council complex under the Tower of London. When his mother wasn't busy with Grand Council business, she continued to teach him. Sometimes she was busy for weeks on ends, and for those weeks, Éloi would go on trips with his father to dig sites around the world.

When Éloi turned twelve, as was House Hardouin tradition, he under went his first Legendary Spirit summon. His father gave him the fragment of the Club of Herakles/Hercules, and was actually able to summon and contracted with the hero. It was a proud moment not only for Éloi, but for the entire Hardouin. Until now, there was no record of a Spirit Art Mage being able to summon and contract with Herakles/Hercules.

A year later, Éloi lost his father. Not to death in any of its forms, at least that is all Éloi can hope. His father just disappeared on one of his expeditions, no one knows what happened, and its always bothered Éloi. Especially because some people insist that he left Éloi and his mother. A year after his father disappeared, he started his educational journey at Petwora, and as he attends classes he looks into what happened to his father.
Appearance:
Note: He does carry a rapier, and his family sigil ring has a small spike that pops out when he wishes to summon Herakles/Hercules. And this is what the clothes he wears looks like

Magic Art:
Spirit Arts
Magic Specifics:
Legendary Spirit Summoning - Éloi is, like the rest of his family, an expert at Legendary Spirit Summoning. He is currently contracted with one of the strongest Legendary Spirits, and the strongest Greek/Roman Legendary Spirit, Herakles/Hercules

Herakes/Hercules - "Child of the gods, born of Alcmene, redemption for thy sins through 12, thy legend lives on. Heed my call and prove thy legend."
Type of Education:
IMOSA

RP Sample:
OP
Did you read the Rules?
OP

Optional Stuff:
Personality:
Éloi is a relatively quiet individual who will more often than not prefer to listen rather than speak. And he puts this behavior into use during fights as well. He is cool headed in combat and prefers to out think his opponent, watch them, and then apply strategy in the heat of battle. Out of battle, he is a very kind individual who cares deeply about all those around him and always seeks to do whats right. He is hard to anger, and doesn't swear or cuss very often. When it comes to his friends, he will do whatever he can to protect them and help them be happy.
Being with friends, his father's work, history, myth
Dislikes:
Those who say his father purposely left House Hardouin, House Marmara, House Rasputin

Alignment:
Neutral Good
Theme Song:
For a happy guy, his theme is quite sad

Villain App
Name:
Ayla Zwahlen, aka The Fallen Mage, Witch of the Black Sun
Sex:
Female
Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual
Appearance:

Magic Art:
Former Summoning Arts, now, unclassified
Magic Specifics:
Unknown
Theme Song:
Here

Villain App
Name:
Salvu Marmara
Sex:
Male
Sexual Orientation:
Hetero
Appearance:

Magic Art:
Creation Arts
Magic Specifics:
Homunculi Creation - Salvu is a master and a genius when it comes to creating Homunculi for many purposes
Theme Song:
Here

Villain App
Name:
Elizabeth Thomson, High Mage of Arcane
Sex:
Female
Sexual Orientation:
Unknown
Appearance:

Magic Art:
Illusionary Arts
Magic Specifics:
Unknown, assumed to be very powerful
Theme Song:

Villain App
Name:
Father Elvino Lentini, A High Inquisitor of the Order of Saint Cyprian of Antioch
Sex:
Male
Sexual Orientation:
He's a priest....
Appearance:

Magic Art:
Elemental Arts
Magic Specifics:
Air control.
Theme Song:
Here

Villain App
Name:
Tamar Ran, Commander of The Black Angels (An IMOSA Spec Ops force)
Sex:
Female
Sexual Orientation:
Classified
Appearance:

Magic Art:
Spirit Arts
Magic Specifics:
She can summon the maximum number of Legendary Spirits that a Spirit Arts user is capable of summoning, and that is three. She can summon; Mordred, the Treacherous Knight (weilds Clarent and a shield); Penthesilea, the Grief Strucken Amazon Queen; and Publius Horatius Cocles, Defender of the Bridge.

Mordred (balanced fighter, good physical defense and offense, no magic) - "Traitor, trusted with the crown only to take it along with the Kings wife, killed the King on the feild of battle at the price of yours. Heed my call, and obey."
Penthesilea (High offence, good magic defense, no magic) - "Grief struck queen, killer of thy sister, fell to the hands of Achilles on the fields of Troy. Heed my call, and redeem yourself in glorious battle."
Publius Horatius Cocles (High magic and physical defence, no magc)- "Officer of the Roman Republic, you stood for the Republic, you gave your public and professional life to hold the bridge, ordering your men to cut it after they cleared it. Heed my call, and defend as you did that day."
Theme Song:
Here

Character List

Malachi "Mal" Shepherd - Wild Spirited - Asterdan
Elijah Metzler - This guy but with more control and illusions - Castle Crashers
Kaira Promethea - BURN IT ALL!!! - Charlia
Lucia - Mysterious Mage of Secrets - Charlia
Marielle Hardouin - Something about her Doll - Charlia
Nikolaus Langenberg - The Old Alchemist - Free Empire of the Low Isles
Kimura Hisashi - One Suicidal Necromancer - Free Empire of the Low Isles
Adrien Gestahl - Metal Dust Bender - Granis
Dietrich E. Haegler - Nazi Legacy - Remnants of Exilvania
Theodore Hofmann - The Runaway - Serah
Nikolas Andrews - A Good Rasputin - Shadowwell
Aslan Balik/Landon Blake - An Aquatic Turk - Shadowwell
Erik Johnson - Be the Viking - Shadowwell
Adrianna West - Expanding the Box - Spindle
Anana Tikaani - Ghost animals aid her - The Krogan
Alex Maolmhaghna/Wallace - The Animal "Trainer" - The Land of Golden Blobfish
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:13 am, edited 20 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:06 am

Lore Stuffs

Magic

Magic exists, however, humans have a very low affinity towards it due to the fact that they have neglected it for centuries. That said some humans are born with a high enough magical affinity to be able to use it. However, these magically gifted people are very small in numbers. As such, many humans seen doing magic often have a magic token (ring, necklace, etc) on their person which artificially raises their magical affinity.

Magic Arts

Please be aware that some Arts intersect with others in certain areas. Also be aware that other beings are capable of magic that doesn't fit into the eight arts, and some relics grant the user magic abilities not belonging to the eight arts

The Spirit Arts are magic that is heavily based in the making of deals/contracts/pacts, the building of relationships and strength of one's own soul. The Spirit Arts are considered one of the most powerful of the magic arts and one of the hardest to master or even use. The Spirit Arts revolve around the souls or spirits of the dead and the summoning of them to aid the user in battle. The two most common uses of the Spirit Arts is necromancy and the summoning of Legendary Spirits. Legendary Spirits are the spirits of great historical or human mythological heroes and villains from throughout history. However, due to the fact that necromancy is seen as taboo, the later of the most common form of the Spirit Arts is more prominent.

Summoning a Legendary Spirit of the past/legend is a tricky thing, as there are many factors involved, that is with summoning a Legendary Spirit for the first time. A first summon of a Legendary Spirit requires quite a lot of magic power depending on the Legendary Spirit. Generally, the more powerful they were, the older they are and the greater the mark they made on history determines how hard they will be to summon, for example summoning Charlemagne will require more magic than summoning Jeanne d'Arc. Also, the harder to summon a Legendary Spirit is, the more powerful they are. It is possible to lessen the magic power requirements for a summon however. This can be done by using a relic or catalyst associated with them, and/or summoning them where they were born, where they died and/or where they were buried. Another short cut is using human sacrifices, but this is highly frowned upon. Using these shortcuts are not required and can only be used for the first summon. It is also worth mentioning that each Legendary Spirit that is summoned either has access to their own magic, and/or spiritual versions of their legendary weapons.

During the first summoning, and any summoning after, not only is magic power required but three other things are needed. The first thing other than magic power is blood of the Mage doing the summoning, usually letting it drip on the ground is fine, but if using a relic the blood must drop onto the relic. The second thing is a specific incantation, which always points to the Legendary Spirits deeds and claim to fame or infamy, while the Legendary Spirit can also be named during the incantation but that is not required. An example of an incantation would be "Child of the gods, born of Alcmene, redemption for thy sins through 12, thy legend lives on. Heed my call and prove thy legend.", this one specifically would be able to summon the high level spirit, Hercules/Heracles, who is already contracted with someone. I believe now is an appropriate time to mention that a Legendary Spirit can only be summoned by one Spirit Art user, but a Spirit Art user can have up to three Legendary Spirits summonable. Finally the third thing required is a strong enough soul. If a Spirit Art user has a broken, damaged or weakened soul then they will be limited to what spirits they can make a deal with, as if they try making a deal with a spirit who is stronger than their own soul many disastrous consequences can be expected.

The Elemental Arts are easily the most commonly seen of the magic Arts. They are literally the manipulation, and in some cases, creation of specific elements through magic and require less magic power than other Arts while maintaining a position of being one of the deadliest Arts. One who studies the Elemental Arts is restricted however to one of six elements; earth, fire, water, air, electricity/lightning, and metal. Each element is strong against others while weak to others and it is key that an Elemental Art user is aware of their weaknesses and strengths. Earth is strong against electricity/lightning, while weak to air. Fire is strong against metal, while weak to water. Water is strong against fire, while weak to electricity/lightning. Air is strong against earth, while weak to metal. Electricity/lightning is strong against water, while weak to earth. Metal is strong against air, while weak against fire.

While Spirit Arts revolve around the making deals with and summoning of dead humans, the Summoning Arts are much broader. The spirits of dead people can not be summoned in the Summoning Arts as the Summoning Arts revolve around summoning familiars (animal spirits), mythical beasts, weapons, demonic beings, holy beings and even in some extremely rare cases deities. The Summoning Arts only require rituals for powerful beings, and said rituals often require many ingredients and the occasional sacrifice. Sacrifices vary depending on what a summoner is attempting to summon. Rituals in the Summoning Arts only call upon incantations for high level summons, or as short cuts to save magic power with lower level summons. What is required though for every summon (except for weapon summoning) other than magic power is a willpower strong enough to sway or force the summoned being to do as the summoner wishes.

The Alteration Arts are based around the idea of altering the physical properties of anything around them. This makes the Alteration Arts one of the most adaptable magic Arts. However, to alter something, an Alteration Arts user must first touch said item, and have a working understanding of what the item is made of including the elemental composition, the bonds between the molecules and much more. That means, the Alteration Arts are heavily tied to science, and those who study Alteration Arts are required to study harder than other mages. But once they know what an item is made of, they can become some of the strongest mages. They can alter a roll of paper and make it as strong as steel, but retain its flexibility, and much more. They can also alter the physical aspects of bodies. They can make themselves or others faster for example. It should be noted that Alteration takes time as well, the more complex the longer it will take.

It should be mentioned that transmutation through the process of alchemy falls under the Alteration Arts, while the rest of alchemy falls under the Creation Arts.

The Druidic Arts are a unique magical art, as it is the magic of nature. The Druidic Arts are based around the "control" of plants and animals. The Druidic Arts are by far the rarest magic Arts as they can only be done by Druids and one does not simply become a Druid, unless one undergoes the Green Pact Ritual and survives. The Green Pact Ritual is not only said to be incredibly difficult, but is almost dead as not many Druids know how to perform it. As such, one's best bet to become a Druid is to hope to be born one. Out of the Druids that still live today, most belong to ancient Druid families, but some, a very small few, are what other Druids may call impure Druids, those born to non-Druid parents. Anyways, the Druidic Arts allow for one to manipulate plant life, poisons, and command animals. It should be noted that Druids hate Fire Elemental Art Mages

The Illusionary Arts are based around the creation of illusions and the manipulation of the human mind. Though not possessing any offensive capabilities, a powerful illusionist can be far more dangerous than a Spirit Arts user. They can trick enemies into fighting for them, make things disappear, Jedi mind trick people and much more. It is said that the only limit to what an illusionist can do is their imagination. That however is not completely true. The effectiveness of an illusionists illusions is determined by their understanding of the human mind, their targets intelligence and willpower, and finally the amount of magic the illusionist uses.

The Guardian Arts are the most ignored and misunderstood of any magical Arts. Most people associate the Guardian Arts with just healing, but it is much more. They are the most support centred of the magical Arts, but arguably deserve the greatest respect. Not only does the Guardian Arts provide healing, but they also can create wards, are capable of repelling the undead, magic nullification in rare cases and binding. On the topic of healing however, Guardians must make contact with the wound, and in the process of healing they always take on the pain of the victim. It has also been seen that Guardians can acquire a minor healing factor for themselves.

The Creation Arts focus on the use of magic to create. Be it the creation of magic weapons and magic tokens through the process of enchantment, the creation of potions through alchemy, the construction of golems and other magic constructs and so on. The Creation Arts are generally take more time than the other Arts as Creators need to actually gather materials, build the thing or start the process of creation and then add magic via incantations. Fun fact, Leonardo Da Vinci practiced the Creation Arts.

The Eight

The Eight refers to the Eight most powerful and oldest Mage families. Each family has existed since the birth of magic in our world and where all originally taught by the First Mage. Each one established itself in its own area of the world and each family specializes in a specific magic art. Each family also has a specific family crest, sigil or coat of arms that each member carries on them in some way.

House Hardouin is one of the Eight ancient families of mages, famous for their sense of nobility, honor, and their skill in the Spirit Arts. House Hardouin settled down in an area that would become France. During the times of the French Monarchy, House Hardouin was a noble house known for its loyalty to the people over the crown. As such, House Hardouin was often at odds with the other French noble families, but yet no French noble family dared to mess with them. Over time the House Hardouin estate, the Palais des Grands Esprits, a palace built outside of the city of Bordeaux. To this day, the estate remains, and the family is still going strong. House Hardouin is known to be enemies of the House Rasputin and the House Marmara, and hold close friendly relationships with the Arashihana Family and the Promethea Family. Members of the House Hardouin all wear magic sigil rings with the family's coat of arms/crest on it.

The Family of Promethea is one of the Eight, the ancient families of mages that practically rule the world of magic. Taking their name from the ancient myth of Prometheus, this Greek family focuses on elemental magic mastery with a traditional penchant for Fire, though members of the family have been known to branch into other elements, sometimes quite powerfully, as well as marry other elemental masters into the family. They formed somewhere near the Athenian peninsula but eventually settled in the city of Byzantium, which was turned to Constantinople by the Roman Imperator Constantine and then Istanbul by the Ottoman Turks. For some time, the family served as the official court mages of the Eastern Roman Empire, or Byzantine Empire, and show this by their sigil, which is the ancient sign of the Roman Republic. When the Empire fell to the Ottomans, the Prometheas went underground in their home city and conspired for years to bring the fall of their Muslim oppressors. While they do not necessarily have an estate in the city, they do have a massive underground complex below the house they call the Palati tis Fotias. Relations wise, they conduct business with the Marmara, hold friendly relations with the Arashihana Family as well as the House Hardouin, but regard the Maolmhaghna Clan with slight suspicion simply because of the prejudice the Irish family has against them. House Rasputin is claimed as an enemy by the Prometheas, but they do not conduct any physical attacks nor many vocal ones. All other families are kept on friendly terms. Members of the Promethea Family display their family sigil as a tattoo just below the armpit.

House Rasputin is one of the Eight ancient families of mages, infamous for their pursuit of demonic summoning, lack of care for human life, and their secrecy. House Rasputin settled down away from most of humanity, in the region that would become known as Siberia. For most of history the House Rasputin has kept to themselves, on occasion clashing with other members of the Eight. They are the only ancient family to actually have a member of their family go down in the history of normal people, the Mad Monk, Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin. Their estate is a small castle located just outside of the town of Pokrovskoye. House Rasputin are known enemies of House Hardouin, the Arashihana Family, and the Promethea Family. They however hold close business relations with the House Marmara. Members of House Rasputin all wear magic sigil necklaces with the family crest on it.

The Astvaldursson Clan is one of the Eight ancient families of mages, well known for their sense of honor, their skill in Alteration Arts and their skill as warriors. The Astvaldursson Clan originally settled down in Norway. When the Vikings came along though, the Astvaldursson Clan sailed with them, looting and pillaging, and abandoning their old home when Iceland was discovered. So they settled in Iceland, and have been there ever since. Their estate remains there to this day, a seemingly normal looking estate with a massive series of underground chambers. The Astvaldursson Clan doesn’t necessarily have enemies, as their enemies change depending on the times, and who pays for their aid. Right now they have a working relationship with the House Marmara. All members of the Astvaldursson Clan have their family crest tattooed over their heart when they reach the age of 14.

The Maolmhaghna Clan is one of the Eight ancient families of mages, known for their rather isolationist existence, and skill in Druidic magic. The Maolmghaghna Clan are the first Druidic family, as well as the most powerful. They settled down on the Emerald Isle, Ireland. Due to their isolationist existence, they haven’t made much of a impact of history. Their estate is small, as they remain as connected to nature as they possibly can be, as such, their estate is just a few small houses. They are only enemies of the other families if they are attacked, or provoked, but are known to look at the Promethea family with suspicion. They have no working relationships with any of the other families. All members of the Maolmhaghna clan have their family crest tattooed onto their backs at the age of 14.

The al-Zadeh family is the most forgotten of the Eight. They are often overlooked by the other families as they aren't as large or powerful. They are in fact the smallest of the Eight families. The al-Zadeh had once been much more powerful, but that was long ago. The height of the families power was when they served as high priests for the pharaohs of Egypt. This ended however when Egypt fell in the hands of Rome. They then spent their years growing smaller until the 3rd Crusades, when the al-Zadeh family would offer their assistance to the great Saladin. After that though, they retreated into the desert, and rarely made any more marks on history. The al-Zadeh estate is said to be an old castle built for them somewhere in Egypt by Saladin for their services in the 3rd Crusade. However, no one but members of the al-Zadeh family have ever seen it as it is protected by a powerful illusion spell. Their feelings towards the other Eight families are just as mysterious as their history since the 3rd Crusades. The al-Zadeh family only display their family crests on magic necklaces they wear all the time.

The Arashihana Family are the most respected of the Eight ancient families. They are well known for their sense of justice, nobility, honor and skill in the Guardian Arts. They are known to be very traditional and hoarders of knowledge. The Arashihana Family has claimed to have been not only followers of the Japanese emperors but also advisors to said emperors. And there reach didn't just spread over Japan, but they had members who also served as advisors for other oriental nations. In fact, a rouge branch of the family once served under the Huns, and later under the Khans of Mongolia. Over time however, there reach lessened until the modern era, where they still have family members serving in the government, but only in Japan. The Arashihana Family estate is a fairly large temple not far from Kyoto. The temple also has the largest private magic library in the world, guarded fiercely by the Arashihana Family. The Arashihana Family is very picky about who they build relationships with but they are on friendly terms with House Hardouin and the Promethea Family. They are not outright hostile towards any other families, but do frown upon House Marmara and House Rasputin. The Arashihana Family have their family crest on tattooed on the back of their left hand when they reach the age of 16.

House Marmara is by far the richest and appear to be the largest of the Eight families. However, appearance can be deceiving. In actuality, House Marmara is fairly average in size, that is if you don't count all their homunculi. Only when the homunculi are counted as well do they become the largest. House Marmara has spent all of history on the island of Malta, no matter who occupied it, and through all those years they have done whatever they could to make money. Creating homunculi for the purpose of being sold as slaves or even as human sacrifices. They sold magic weapons and golems to both the Carthaginians and the Romans during the Punic Wars in order to keep the conflict active, so that they could create more and sell more. House Marmara rarely chooses a side during a conflict, given them a reputation in the Eight families as the people who’d shake your hand while stabbing you in the back. There are in fact only four times when House Marmara has taken a side. The first was them siding with the Venetians and providing them the tools needed to sack Constantinople. The second time was providing the Ottomans with equipment, and golems for the purpose of destroying the Byzantine Empire. The third time was when the Ottomans attempted to take Malta from the Knights and House Marmara, it is obvious that they assisted the Knights then. And finally, during WW2, House Marmara sided with the Axis powers, more specifically, the Nazi Party. Why they sided with the Nazi Party is a mystery which’s truth is only known by House Marmara, and whenever they are questioned about it, they simply say it was a mistake. But they always seem to say it with a smirk. Today, House Marmara is in the public eye, but not directly. Under their command, through specially designed homunculi, are many of the big companies of the world. As such, House Marmara not only has its primary estate on Malta, which is a fortress of a mansion, but they also have many outposts in major cities around the world. In fact, it is rumoured that the current head of state of Malta is a House Marmara Homunculus. They try to keep open business relations with the other families, but by far view House Rasputin as their closest allies and business partners, and have had the Astvaldursson Clan under a contract for a few years now. They only have one real enemy, House Hardouin. But that comes from the fact that they had never gotten along. All human members of House Marmara have a magic sigil ring with their family crest on it, while all homunculi members have the family crest burned onto their necks.

Orgnaizations

The International Ministry of Supernatural Affairs, or I.M.O.S.A, is the worldwide governing body of the supernatural. It is almost completely unknown to the normal world as its existence is kept highly classified by the United Nations. They were originally founded at the start of the 20th century during the Liechtenstein Incident, which created the Liechtenstein Rift, by the Great Powers of the time; Austria-Hungary, the British Empire, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia and the United States. However, the reason for their founding was soon forgotten, and the world was embroiled in the Great War. I.M.O.S.A would enter a period of disarray as they lost support from the nations that say to their founding.

It wouldn’t be till the Second World War that I.M.O.S.A would once again get some funding as they assisted in the fight against the Axis, as they felt it necessary to stand against the Nazi Party. After the war, and the founding of the United Nation, I.M.O.S.A once again found itself with funding, from even more nations now, and so it grew in strength. Now it stands as the strongest organization in the supernatural world, and even managed to absorb the Grand Council. I.M.O.S.A is comprised of normal humans, mages, and other supernatural beings. I.M.O.S.A has many bases throughout the world, each one located near or under a Rift. The I.M.O.S.A Headquarters is composed of both a surface and underground complex, and is located in Liechtenstein right underneath the centre of the Liechtenstein Rift.

The Grand Council is an ancient organization in the supernatural world, and rules over all mages not associated with the Church and Arcane. It consists of elected councilors from each of the Eight families, plus a ninth member. How the ninth member is chosen is unknown to most everyone, but what is known is that they are never members of the Eight families. It is said that the ninth member is chosen by the First Mage, but seeing as the First Mage lived thousands of years ago, then it is highly unlikely. The other members are as stated before members of the Eight families, but they can not be the heads of the families.

During the height of the Cold War, the Grand Council was forced into a difficult situation with I.M.O.S.A just doing their job. As such, in order to avoid an all out conflict, the Grand Council was forced to join with I.M.O.S.A. To this day members of the Grand Council are split, some are happy with working with I.M.O.S.A while some are quite bitter about it to this day. The Grand Council meet for their discussions, debates, business and councillors live in an underground complex underneath the Tower of London in London, England.

Arcane is a secret society which is composed of Mages and magical creations such as Golems and Homunculi. Arcane is a group of mages formed sometime during the 12th century by families of mages that believed that they had the right to rule over normal people. Though not as powerful as it once was, it is still alive and well. Much about Arcane is still unknown to this day, and most that is known is only based off of rumours. They have been rumoured to have been involved in more than a few magic incidents throughout history, as well as multiple wars and coups. It is also rumoured that they have connections to certain members of the Grand Council. The location of their headquarters is said to be somewhere within the Alps, though the exact location is only known by its members.

The Order of Saint Cyprian of Antioch is a very old order within the Catholic Church. It's official date of foundation is irrelevant and as such has been forgotten for sometime now. It also doesn't help that the Order is keep extremely secret. In fact, the only normal people that know about the Order are the Pope, select Bishops within the Church, normal human members of I.M.O.S.A and normal human members of the Order itself. The Order is comprised of both normal humans, and mages in service to the church. They are not as large as I.M.O.S.A but are still arguably as strong. Members of the Order are trained to combat the supernatural, and mages if they stand against the church.

The Order is very fanatic in its beliefs, and will do whatever it takes to do their duty. When it comes to Mages, the Order generally will attempt to get the Mage to embrace God or face God’s wrath. When it comes to the supernatural, the Order’s policy is clear, kill it. As such, they often find themselves at odds with other factions of the supernatural world. However, when they are not our hunting for the supernatural or forcibly converting Mages, they can be found protecting the Lord’s Vault underneath the Vatican, which is the largest collection of magical items, mythical objects and holy relics.

The Order of Saint Cyprian of Antioch is based directly out of the Vatican with Chapter houses all throughout the Catholic world, no matter the denomination.

The Shadow Court is a mysterious and dangerous organization of supernatural beings. It was founded not long after their oldest enemy, the Order of Saint Cyprian of Antioch. The Shadow Court was founded for the sole purpose of protecting its founding members from the Church’s wrath through the strength of unity and a creation of a hierarchy for supernatural beings. Since it's founding it has found itself in a never ending war with the Order.

The Shadow Court is not necessarily evil nor is it necessarily good, they just do what is best for their members. As such they can sometimes be a hinderance or a help to I.M.O.S.A. Even to I.M.O.S.A much of the details surrounding them are unknown. But what is known is the general location of their headquarters. The Shadow Court current Headquarters are said to be located somewhere in the mountains of central Romania.

Petwora Academy is an education institute created by I.M.O.S.A to educate and train future I.M.O.S.A operatives. That is how it originally started that is. Over time Petwora became more independent, and started to employ more than just I.M.O.S.A. It isn't unusual to find members of the Order of Saint Cyprian of Antioch teaching classes alongside I.M.O.S.A operatives. Due to both organizations teaching at Petwora, it was decided that the school would be neutral ground for the two rival organizations, they would both be responsible for its funding, and even normal people would be allowed if they showed a certain potential.

Petwora is still connected to the Tans-Continental Warp System, allowing for most students from around the world to attend the academy without moving out through the use of I.M.O.S.A outposts. That said, there are students from areas without an I.M.O.S.A outpost, but those students are still offered free lodging at the Academy.

Due to the fact that both I.M.O.S.A operatives and members of the Order teach at Petwora, students are given three options for their educational experience. Option one, they can have an I.M.O.S.A centralized education meaning all their teachers would be from I.M.O.S.A. Option two, they can have a Church centralized education meaning all their teachers would be from the Order. Or the third option, a balanced education, where teachers would be from both organizations.

Petwora Academy is located in the city of Toronto, Canada. Not only does it have a surface facility, but like other I.M.O.S.A facilities, it has an underground part that is fairly large.

Note Worthy Stuff

The Shadow Citadel Penitentiary is a prison designed to hold the most powerful mages and supernatural beings in the world. It is under the control of I.M.O.S.A and has been since its completion in the late 2000’s. It is a maximum security prison, with its inmate population consisting of mages and supernatural beings capable and willing to commit the worst of crimes. Prisoners have to wear specialized collars that not only allow for them to be easily identified, but also negate the use of magic and most supernatural abilities. It is said that the deeper you go, the more dangerous the inmates get and the worse their crimes are.

Due to the dangerous elements within its walls, the Shadow Citadel Penitentiary has the most advanced security systems, the best guards and powerful wards in order to keep anyone from escaping. If one was to escape though, they would likely die before getting to civilization as the Shadow Citadel Penitentiary is located in the far northern reaches of the Rocky Mountains.

The Trans-Continental Warp System is a fairly new system employed throughout most all of I.M.O.S.A’s facilities, the only exceptions being all of I.M.O.S.A’s prison complexes. It is a magic system that allows a person to be travel from one I.M.O.S.A facility to another almost instantaneously. The travel is done through specially designed Summoning circles combined with technology, which instead of summoning something to the circles, they summon anything in them to another identical circle somewhere else. The actual warp units appear like a single person platform connected to a main computer, where another person puts in destination and then activates the unit. I.M.O.S.A facilities with the warp system all have a specific room that contains all the warp units. Number of units depends on the facility.

Rifts are large tears in the fabric of reality created usually by very powerful beings forcing their way into the world of humans, or by massive magic events. Rifts are found throughout the world, and at each Rift an I.M.O.S.A facility could be found monitoring the Rifts in order to keep the things on the other side of them out of the human world. One of the most notable Rifts is the Liechtenstein Rift, which is the largest Rift in the world, created by the Liechtenstein Incident. It runs from Weissbad, Switzerland, through Liechtenstein and ends in St. Luzisteig, Switzerland. Due to the magical nature of the Rifts, they are known for radiating magic power, heightening the magic affinity of humans exposed to the Rifts at a young age. Rifts are invisible to normal people, but visible to mages.

The Liechtenstein Incident was the founding event for I.M.O.S.A despite the fact that no one really remembers what exactly happened. In fact, the only known person who knows what exactly happened is Ayla Zwahlen, the Mage responsible for the Liechtenstein Incident, who seems to be unable to age, and is currently held in the deepest depths of the Shadow Citadel Penitentiary. What is known to I.M.O.S.A about the event is that it was a Timebreak Event, which is an event said to cause such chaos and turmoil that the universe literally resets time in an attempt to protect itself. As such, the Incident started in 1901, and ended in 1901, but due to the Timebreak the Incident could have lasted hundreds of years.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:16 am

Well, of course I'm here.
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:17 am

Thank the gods, was wondering when another of these would eb out, I assume Expies from past incarnations of the rp are fine?
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:20 am

Shadowwell wrote:Thank the gods, was wondering when another of these would eb out, I assume Expies from past incarnations of the rp are fine?

Adapt them to the lore made for this version and they should be fine
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 05, 2014

Postby Abserdia » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:24 am

Tagaroni. May or may not make a character that isn't named Laelynn.
I know, I know. Even the thought of not making Laelynn is disgusting. But sometimes you just gotta not do something.
Last edited by Abserdia on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Black lives matter

Recommend me shoegaze and ambient music.

So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
I can't believe your song is gone so soon...
I barely learned the tune
So soon, so soon

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:25 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Thank the gods, was wondering when another of these would eb out, I assume Expies from past incarnations of the rp are fine?

I am seeing some terms and the like from Mellow-Brook, coincidence?
jk

Will get an app up soon, hopefully.

Am tossing around a new character concept, a One armed guy who clubs people with his fake arm.

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:28 am

Shadowwell wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

I am seeing some terms and the like from Mellow-Brook, coincidence?
jk

Am tossing around a new character concept, a One armed guy who clubs people with his fake arm.

Oh great... "May I lend you a hand?"
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:32 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:I am seeing some terms and the like from Mellow-Brook, coincidence?
jk

Oh great... "May I lend you a hand?"

He also may be able to control inanimate objects.

"Here, let me give you a Hand." As he spoke Jerry's arm flew off and smacked the opposing man in the head.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:33 am

Shadowwell wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Oh great... "May I lend you a hand?"

He also may be able to control inanimate objects.

"Here, let me give you a Hand." As he spoke Jerry's arm flew off and smacked the opposing man in the head.

Which art would that fit under? Explain
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:42 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:He also may be able to control inanimate objects.

it wouldnt, exactly, i havent read much on the arts here, it was a genric concept, that i am changing to fit the character adn teh rp.

Upon further reading: The controlling of inanimate objects wouldnt, but could be adapted, having the fake arm be metal and control under elemental arts, specifically metal.

THe character will fight using his fake arm, as a focus, Elemental, creation, and possibly Alteration, could eb used.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:45 am

Shadowwell wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

it wouldnt, exactly, i havent read much on the arts here, it was a genric concept, that i am changing to fit the character adn teh rp.

Upon further reading: The controlling of inanimate objects wouldnt, but could be adapted, having the fake arm be metal and control under elemental arts, specifically metal.

THe character will fight using his fake arm, as a focus, Elemental, creation, and possibly Alteration, could eb used.

Only one Art. So, Metal Elemental would be what the character would be capable of.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:19 am

How smooth is would the elemental manipulation of metal be?

I might go with him having a metal arm, but having Alteration, or the like.

Also, it is difficult to fins good one armed character pics, though i could describe him.

Additionally, Though i will probably keep with Caldwell for now, Are dark elements a thing?

I ask as i had briefly entertained, seeing if a bblack sheep of House Rasputin with Dark elemental or Guardian powers would be ok.

Vulnier
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:44 am

Tag.
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:05 am

Shadowwell wrote:How smooth is would the elemental manipulation of metal be?

Also, it is difficult to fins good one armed character pics, though i could describe him.

Additionally, Though i will probably keep with Caldwell for now, Are dark elements a thing?

I ask as i had briefly entertained, seeing if a bblack sheep of House Rasputin with Dark elemental or Guardian powers would be ok.

How smooth? What do you mean?

Okay, but then no controlling inanimate objects

Find a two armed image and just say he's missing an arm or something like that

Yes and no. Dark elements due exist but they are a type of magic that humans are incapable of performing without the aid of a magical relic.

A black sheep of House Rasputin would more likely have white Elemental magic if it was possible or just straight Guardian magic
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:46 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:How smooth is would the elemental manipulation of metal be?

Yes and no. Dark elements due exist but they are a type of magic that humans are incapable of performing without the aid of a magical relic.

A black sheep of House Rasputin would more likely have white Elemental magic if it was possible or just straight Guardian magic

Basically, could the metal of his arm be manipulated into different shapes such as a sword, or a mace, etc with eath, adn the shape being smooth and sharp, or would it jsut e a rough shape, is what i was asking.

Could i possibly make such a Rasputin?

I am having second thoughts about the one armed elemental uy, the rasputin is more unique, if you would allow it.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:12 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Basically, could the metal of his arm be manipulated into different shapes such as a sword, or a mace, etc with eath, adn the shape being smooth and sharp, or would it jsut e a rough shape, is what i was asking.

I am having second thoughts about the one armed elemental uy, the rasputin is more unique, if you would allow it.

Well considering they are likely a student, I would say the imperfect version, but with practice they can get it perfect.

If they are a Guardian, yes. And they would have likely been completely disowned
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:20 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:

Well considering they are likely a student, I would say the imperfect version, but with practice they can get it perfect.

If they are a Guardian, yes. And they would have likely been completely disowned

Yes, guardian and disowned, so no shiny rasputin Locket, and a new name.

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:30 pm

Again? How many have been made now? Three? Four?
You really don't want this to die off, do you.

Oh well, I'll give it a shot again, see if it works again.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:39 pm

I arrive! :3
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:40 pm

When does the magic general show itself?

Ie, wehn do the abilities generally manifest, i am not seing anything about that, but it is probably there somewhere.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:43 pm

Shadowwell wrote:When does the magic general show itself?

Ie, wehn do the abilities generally manifest, i am not seing anything about that, but it is probably there somewhere.

Magical Affinity is seen first, and generally at a young age. Only after a Magic Affinity has been confirmed is the person then tested to see what Art they fall under.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:54 pm

Firstly, will lora and gwen be in this.....

Second, what are the general limits for Guardian magic for plebians?
Last edited by Shadowwell on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:57 pm

Shadowwell wrote:Firstly, will lora and gwen be in this.....

Nope. No Shadow or Light magic for humans... though maybe she can be a homunculus... Nah...
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse