NATION

PASSWORD

School of the Multiverse (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Tasmansland
Attaché

Founded: Jun 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

School of the Multiverse (OOC)

Postby Tasmansland » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:39 pm

School of the Multiverse
OOC

Introduction
Welcome to the School of the Multiverse! You are here because you are special. You have abilities that not many others have. So why not use them? This is to give you an education on how to use your skills for the benefit of others. In addition, you will become part of the Multiversal Defense League (MDL), which defends the multiverse from any kind of threat. Have fun!

Sypnosis
This RP is a school RP, but instead of creating characters of your own, you get to choose any character from any fictional universe you want, as long as they have some kind of special ability that can be taught. This RP will be made up of many sub-plots, determined, of course, by you. However, once in a while, there will be some kind of big bad guy that everyone will have to team up to fight against.

Dorms
Dorms are a system to get much more interaction in the RP. Two characters can be in a dorm. However, being in a dorm with a character means that you will have to interact with them often. Also, I'd like the posting frequency between the two characters to be the same. It would be stupid if a character who posts every day and a character who posts once a week to be in the same dorm.
Where it says "Dorm" on the application, there are three things you can do:
a) Say a specific character's name if you want to be matched up with them.
b) If you want to be in a dorm, but you're not sure with whom, just say, "Any", and I'll find a character.
c) If you want to be alone (at least at first), then just say "New", and I'll create a new dorm. If all of the other dorms are full, then I'll have to do this for you.
Just like in a real school, there are dorms for males and dorms for females.
I can move dorms if I see necessary.

Application:
*=optional Delete all parenthesis.
Code: Select all
NS Name:
Character Name:
Universe of Origin:
Appearance (as child if possible, image if possible):
Skills/Powers:
Weaknesses:
Likes*:
Dislikes*:
Personality*:
Brief Biography:
Dorm:

Example Application:
NS Name: Tasmansland
Character Name: Bruce Wayne
Universe of Origin: DC Universe
Appearance:

Skills/Powers: Is extremely good with technology, smart, quick.
Weaknesses: Is very suspicious of anyone, does not do a good job socializing. Additionally, he does not have any kind of superpowers.
Dislikes: Comedy, bright colors
Brief Bio: Bruce Wayne was the only child of the extremely wealthy Waynes. He lived a privileged life. However, everything went wrong when he was 10. He and his parents attended an opera, when suddenly a common street thug attacked the family. Bruce managed to escape to an alleyway, but he could only watch as his parents were murdered. Bruce swore to take his revenge. After this event, Bruce became changed. He was always sad or angry.
Now, a few years later, some kind of portal opened up. Even though he tried to escape, Bruce was eventually pulled in, and found himself at the School of the Multiverse.
Dorm: New

Rules
1. Obey standard NS rules.
2. No godmodding.
3. No characters from the real world.
4. I control the headmaster.
5. All of the characters will be in one class.
6. There will be a maximum limit of 20-30 characters.
7. Anyone can control a teacher.
8. Going along with #7, you can control a teacher, but you can't truly roleplay as one.
9. The IC will be up once we have 5-10 characters.
10. Only one character per player
11. I can add more rules if I have to.

IC: Coming soon.
Last edited by Tasmansland on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tasmansland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tasmansland » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:39 pm

Student Roster

Cabin 1
Bruce Wayne - DC Universe - Male - Tasmansland
Open
Cabin 2
Kusochitera Octavius - Splatoon - Female - Khasinkonia
Open
Last edited by Tasmansland on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Khasinkonia » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:00 pm

Tag. Probably going to either go with a gem from Steven Universe or a character from Splatoon. Or perhaps one from each.

Tasmansland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tasmansland » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:03 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:Tag. Probably going to either go with a gem from Steven Universe or a character from Splatoon. Or perhaps one from each.

You'll have to choose one.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:11 pm

Tasmansland wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:Tag. Probably going to either go with a gem from Steven Universe or a character from Splatoon. Or perhaps one from each.

You'll have to choose one.

Alrighty then. Expect an application from me some time tonight.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:41 pm

NS Name: Khasinkonia
Character Name: Kusochitera Octavius
Universe of Origin: Splatoon
Appearance:
ImageThis, but the uniform is a bit more covering

Skills/Powers/Weaknesses: See this
Dislikes: Seafood restaurants that sell octopus, swimming pools, rain, and squid
Personality: Kusochitera tries her very best to act as a warrior ought, which usually involves her being stoic and on-guard most of the time. Unfortunately, this is hindered by the fact that she has a more relaxed personality, and by nature isn't as stoic or on-guard as a warrior, despite her best efforts. As a result, she sometimes rapidly shifts from being amiable and friendly, to attempting to be stoic, intimidating, and low-key aggressive when she realizes she isn't being much like a true warrior.
Brief Biography: As an Octarian, Kusochitera grew up without ever having seen a true sky. Her entire life was underground in a militaristic, totalitarian regime. Because of this, her education was very intense, with little room for error or respite. Her earliest memories were of combat, and her only purpose in life was to head off into battle to guard the motherland as a member of the Octoling Corps.

This lifestyle continued for over a decade, until one day, while training, Kusochitera was sucked into a portal as she jumped over a hurdle. She then discovered herself in a school much less dreary, and far more academically minded. The do-as-you're-told attitude instilled in her during her formative years helps her to a great degree academically, but, due to the comparatively relaxed nature of her new school, her Octarian culture has begun to erode, which sometimes causes her problems, as she is both incredibly loyal to her people, but also has a desire for freedom, accentuated by the different and more unique individuals filling the academy.
Dorm: Any

Tasmansland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tasmansland » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:17 am

Khasinkonia wrote:NS Name: Khasinkonia
Character Name: Kusochitera Octavius
Universe of Origin: Splatoon
Appearance:
(Image)This, but the uniform is a bit more covering

Skills/Powers/Weaknesses: See this
Dislikes: Seafood restaurants that sell octopus, swimming pools, rain, and squid
Personality: Kusochitera tries her very best to act as a warrior ought, which usually involves her being stoic and on-guard most of the time. Unfortunately, this is hindered by the fact that she has a more relaxed personality, and by nature isn't as stoic or on-guard as a warrior, despite her best efforts. As a result, she sometimes rapidly shifts from being amiable and friendly, to attempting to be stoic, intimidating, and low-key aggressive when she realizes she isn't being much like a true warrior.
Brief Biography: As an Octarian, Kusochitera grew up without ever having seen a true sky. Her entire life was underground in a militaristic, totalitarian regime. Because of this, her education was very intense, with little room for error or respite. Her earliest memories were of combat, and her only purpose in life was to head off into battle to guard the motherland as a member of the Octoling Corps.

This lifestyle continued for over a decade, until one day, while training, Kusochitera was sucked into a portal as she jumped over a hurdle. She then discovered herself in a school much less dreary, and far more academically minded. The do-as-you're-told attitude instilled in her during her formative years helps her to a great degree academically, but, due to the comparatively relaxed nature of her new school, her Octarian culture has begun to erode, which sometimes causes her problems, as she is both incredibly loyal to her people, but also has a desire for freedom, accentuated by the different and more unique individuals filling the academy.

Accepted

South Vict
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby South Vict » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:19 am

Tag

South Vict
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby South Vict » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:50 am

NS Name: South Vict
Character Name: Rias Gremory
Universe of Origin: High School dxd
Appearance:

Skills/Powers: [LINK REMOVED BY MOD]
Weaknesses: Magic that are Holy as usual
Likes*: Making friends, Learning new things
Dislikes*: Fear of Camels, Perverts
Personality*: [LINK REMOVED BY MOD]
Brief Biography: [LINK REMOVED BY MOD]
Last edited by Kyrusia on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removing links.

Tasmansland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tasmansland » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:30 pm

South Vict wrote:NS Name: South Vict
Character Name: Rias Gremory
Universe of Origin: High School dxd
Appearance:
Skills/Powers: [LINK REMOVED BY MOD]
Weaknesses: Magic that are Holy as usual
Likes*: Making friends, Learning new things
Dislikes*: Fear of Camels, Perverts
Personality*: [LINK REMOVED BY MOD]
Brief Biography: [LINK REMOVED BY MOD]

I'm going to have to deny this one. I don't want to get in trouble with the mods. If you want to try to apply with a different character, then please do.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Is this still open and active?
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:02 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Is this still open and active?

Da. We just had a little trouble with content of one of the apps.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:20 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:Is this still open and active?

Da. We just had a little trouble with content of one of the apps.

Why it seems like mod touching on a thread taints it
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:25 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:Da. We just had a little trouble with content of one of the apps.

Why it seems like mod touching on a thread taints it

Well, it's more about who, and what, the mod was brought here by, I think.
Last edited by Khasinkonia on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:04 am

Khasinkonia wrote:
The Federation of Kendor";p="<a href="tel:31998597">31998597</a> wrote:Why it seems like mod touching on a thread taints it

Well, it's more about who, and what, the mod was brought here by, I think.

So, care for a reboot?
My Dispatch

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:19 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:Well, it's more about who, and what, the mod was brought here by, I think.

So, care for a reboot?

OP willing, yes.

Tasmansland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tasmansland » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:41 am

Khasinkonia wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:So, care for a reboot?

OP willing, yes.

Why do we need a reboot?

Tourma
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tourma » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:24 pm

Tag. This looks fun!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse