NATION

PASSWORD

The Shurayu Banquet OOC (Invite Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

The Shurayu Banquet OOC (Invite Only)

Postby Haja-Mishu » Wed May 24, 2017 9:37 am

This thread is here only for any questions anyone may have.

IC: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=413459

Volkmacht
Escocaria
Xibei-San-Ma
Skyhooked
Lead Deserts
The Islands of Versilia
Valentine Z
Yeffin
Ventaion
Ashweald
Soyouso
Ru-
Tesra
Skardonia
The New Earth Federation
Fascistisk State
Arctica-Aleutia
Atash-Zindagi
Stojam
Nouvel Acadie
North Covenant
Oceanion
Opplandia
Vermandois
Bandiaterra
Cervidas & Ibex
The Teatascakela
Nocturnalis
Free Tuks
Sunstruck
Feudal Capitalist Gulch
Deutsch Mitteleuropa
Last edited by Haja-Mishu on Mon May 29, 2017 6:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
mods are musty

monky :)

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Wed May 24, 2017 10:05 am

Ooh, nice! Thanks for the invite!

Just one question though: Around how frequent will I have to post? Not because I don't want to, but I just need to balance it out between my classes in Uni and my free time. :p

EDIT: All right! Can't wait for it.

EDIT 2: As for my nation, General Valentine Maxwell De Sierlijk Valkyrie Angelus Delta Wes. Peyton Constantine himself will be attending the event. For the sake of this RP, he will be reduced to 9 ft. (274.3 cm) instead of the 131 ft. An IC explanation will be given once the thread is available.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Wed May 24, 2017 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Wed May 24, 2017 10:52 am

Valentine Z wrote:Ooh, nice! Thanks for the invite!

Just one question though: Around how frequent will I have to post? Not because I don't want to, but I just need to balance it out between my classes in Uni and my free time. :p

Post as much as you think is appropriate.
mods are musty

Ashweald
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ashweald » Wed May 24, 2017 11:35 am

Thank you for offering me an invite to this banquet :) Do note that Magister Adam J Richards will be attending the banquet and not a representative, sorry for the sudden change of plans.

This Nation does NOT use NS Stats
Feel free to telegram me!
I am a 20 year old Male from Britain with a ESTJ personality type
Pro: High Toryism, Traditionalism, Powellism, British Patriotism, Protectionism and Free Speech for all kinds of speech

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Wed May 24, 2017 11:42 am

Ashweald wrote:Thank you for offering me an invite to this banquet :) Do note that Magister Adam J Richards will be attending the banquet and not a representative, sorry for the sudden change of plans.

Excellent, we are happy to know Magister Richards will arrive in the flesh.
mods are musty

Tesra
Envoy

Founded: Jun 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tesra » Wed May 24, 2017 11:43 am

Mashyna MK7 will be showing up.
Take Ukraine, make it functional, then pump it up with absurd levels of technology and bioengineering skill.
And then you have Tesra. WE DO NOT USE NS STATS!
25, Female, Ukrainian-Canadian, bi
-Tesra has a bustling population of anthromorphic animals due to genetic experiments
-One third of the population is human, one third is robot, and the other third is hybrids (aka furries)
-We are extremely technologically advanced, at the level of frequent intergalactic travel
-Our prime minister is a robot, and his wife is an anthromorphic raven

North Covenant
Envoy

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby North Covenant » Wed May 24, 2017 12:03 pm

Will there be free alcohol? I don't think either of us will be able to make it through this without it.
Citizen of The Sovereign Charter
Glory to Fundamental Forces

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Wed May 24, 2017 12:13 pm

North Covenant wrote:Will there be free alcohol? I don't think either of us will be able to make it through this without it.

jesus cov we aren't that cheap.
mods are musty

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Wed May 24, 2017 12:34 pm

Hello, Frederick would most likely be showing up. Rules via armed guards? (I might bring one trooper lightly armed [ie fatigues and pistol with tac visor] for security)
Last edited by The New Earth Federation on Wed May 24, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tech Level: Mid FT, 2898
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
Captial: New Earth, Arcadia system
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Wed May 24, 2017 1:30 pm

The New Earth Federation wrote:Hello, Frederick would most likely be showing up. Rules via armed guards? (I might bring one trooper lightly armed [ie fatigues and pistol with tac visor] for security)

We'd prefer you didn't bring guards but if you feel like that is necessary, have at it.
mods are musty

Nouvel Acadie
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Nouvel Acadie » Wed May 24, 2017 1:40 pm

I am certain we will send one or more members of an Acadien delegation. Can you elaborate on the nature of the banquet so that we may follow appropriate diplomatic protocol in assigning dignitaries to attend?

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Wed May 24, 2017 1:45 pm

Nouvel Acadie wrote:I am certain we will send one or more members of an Acadien delegation. Can you elaborate on the nature of the banquet so that we may follow appropriate diplomatic protocol in assigning dignitaries to attend?

Dinner and a tour of various famous buildings throughout the city. In the end we could discuss strengthening diplomatic ties.
mods are musty

Yeffin
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Yeffin » Wed May 24, 2017 1:46 pm

Thank you for the invite HM!

Mumbles Charles will be in attendance, as will his oldest son Malik. (If the youngins aren't permitted to attend then I will just bring Reagan with me.)

Is segregation toward non-human leaders to be expected?
Last edited by Yeffin on Wed May 24, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Working on a desc

Lead Deserts
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lead Deserts » Wed May 24, 2017 1:49 pm

Is there a story for how this banquet is organized? Because my nation is past tech. Maybe some kind of time machine is used to bring all these people together? Also, can we bring our guns? You know how we love our guns.
In this world there's two types of people. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

Det hellige nordiske rike wrote:Guns are to them as instruments are to musicians

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Half the time, people are drinking their problems away. The other half of the time, they're creating problems after getting into drunk shootouts.

This nation is purely for fun, and I don't use NS stats.
Freedom from imperialist oppressors! Death to the bayonet-wielding freaks! The war with Zeclil is escalating further every day, and we need YOU!

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Wed May 24, 2017 1:52 pm

Yeffin wrote:Thank you for the invite HM!

Mumbles Charles will be in attendance, as will his oldest son Malik. (If the youngins aren't permitted to attend then I will just bring Reagan with me.)

Is segregation toward non-human leaders to be expected?

We don't have a precedent for anthros but we do have a positive view of your nation, so the only sort of discrimination you'll face is a couple stares from people. And yes, you can bring your kids.
mods are musty

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Wed May 24, 2017 1:53 pm

Lead Deserts wrote:Is there a story for how this banquet is organized? Because my nation is past tech. Maybe some kind of time machine is used to bring all these people together? Also, can we bring our guns? You know how we love our guns.

We'll conjure up a portal linking Haja-Mishu and Armadillo, it's cool. You can bring weapons, just nothing too crazy.
mods are musty

Lead Deserts
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lead Deserts » Wed May 24, 2017 2:00 pm

Haja-Mishu wrote:
Lead Deserts wrote:Is there a story for how this banquet is organized? Because my nation is past tech. Maybe some kind of time machine is used to bring all these people together? Also, can we bring our guns? You know how we love our guns.

We'll conjure up a portal linking Haja-Mishu and Armadillo, it's cool. You can bring weapons, just nothing too crazy.

You see we are currently at war with Zeclil and Armadillo is getting besieged, so we will likely be looking for allies to help us out there. Thanks for answering though.
In this world there's two types of people. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

Det hellige nordiske rike wrote:Guns are to them as instruments are to musicians

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Half the time, people are drinking their problems away. The other half of the time, they're creating problems after getting into drunk shootouts.

Freedom from imperialist oppressors! Death to the bayonet-wielding freaks! The war with Zeclil is escalating further every day, and we need YOU!

Yeffin
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Yeffin » Wed May 24, 2017 2:02 pm

Haja-Mishu wrote:We don't have a precedent for anthros but we do have a positive view of your nation, so the only sort of discrimination you'll face is a couple stares from people. And yes, you can bring your kids.

One other thing. The leaders of Esocaria and Soyouso both want to kill me and vice versa, is it best I don't interact with them or just remain overtly polite?
Last edited by Yeffin on Wed May 24, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Working on a desc

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Wed May 24, 2017 2:04 pm

Yeffin wrote:
Haja-Mishu wrote:We don't have a precedent for anthros but we do have a positive view of your nation, so the only sort of discrimination you'll face is a couple stares from people. And yes, you can bring your kids.

One other thing. The leaders of Esocaria and Soyouso both want to kill me and vice versa, is it best I don't interact with them or just remain overtly polite?

They will be seated far away from you. No worries.
mods are musty

Lead Deserts
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lead Deserts » Wed May 24, 2017 2:12 pm

Will you not be inviting any more people? Or can I suggest an invite to Zeclil?

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Wed May 24, 2017 2:17 pm

Lead Deserts wrote:Will you not be inviting any more people? Or can I suggest an invite to Zeclil?

we aren't really all that interested in them at this current time.
mods are musty

Lead Deserts
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lead Deserts » Wed May 24, 2017 2:19 pm

Haja-Mishu wrote:
Lead Deserts wrote:Will you not be inviting any more people? Or can I suggest an invite to Zeclil?

we aren't really all that interested in them at this current time.

That's alright

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Wed May 24, 2017 2:25 pm

Haja-Mishu wrote:
The New Earth Federation wrote:Hello, Frederick would most likely be showing up. Rules via armed guards? (I might bring one trooper lightly armed [ie fatigues and pistol with tac visor] for security)

We'd prefer you didn't bring guards but if you feel like that is necessary, have at it.

Mm, I might have that Trooper be Veralonia.....are we allowed to bring a small group maybe four people?
Tech Level: Mid FT, 2898
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
Captial: New Earth, Arcadia system
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Wed May 24, 2017 2:30 pm

Thanks for the invite!
(UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, IGNORE ALL NS STATS) (I AM POPULI-TERRAE)-It was deleted, now stop asking!
My Discord: https://discord.gg/FAmQCD9
TERRAEN NEWS NETWORK: Martial law to be lifted?|NYOP dominates parade|Prankster arrested|Indoctrinated teenagers began rehabilitation courses|Black sites don't exist: Ministry of Justice [/url]

"There should be no discrimination against languages people speak, skin colour, or religion",-Malala Yousafzai

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Wed May 24, 2017 2:32 pm

The New Earth Federation wrote:
Haja-Mishu wrote:We'd prefer you didn't bring guards but if you feel like that is necessary, have at it.

Mm, I might have that Trooper be Veralonia.....are we allowed to bring a small group maybe four people?

Sure, guests can bring up to 4 others with them.
mods are musty

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates