NATION

PASSWORD

Convergence (OOC, OPEN|Sci-FI Fandom Crossover|Halo, ME, SW)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Brusia
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusia » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:52 pm

Also, Tri, did you want the Republic to get their FOB set up before or after the Kett attack?

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:12 pm

Will try to get a post up by friday or so, if that is alright. Much like with other rps, iwas excited for this, jsut the loss of my mother has thrown things out of balance and i dont want to just leave the rps i am in, i dont want to do that as i like the rps, but i also dont want to leave you the OP/Co-OPs and rpers ahnging.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:10 pm

What all is Happeneing ICly, so i know what i can do with my Characters. For now i am dropping my Halo Character, but they could be brought back at a later time.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Athrax
Ambassador

Founded: May 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Athrax » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:47 pm

Shadowwell wrote:What all is Happeneing ICly, so i know what i can do with my Characters. For now i am dropping my Halo Character, but they could be brought back at a later time.

The Republic characters are all on Voeld, Brusia's Jedi is checking on cave, mine is checking another, and we're probably about to get jumped by Kett, which might be a good time for Dib'hur to come back in as part of the cavalry if you're up to it

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:01 am

I'ma just tag this, no promises but it's a Tri RP so
HI GUYS
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:22 am

Shadowwell wrote:What all is Happeneing ICly, so i know what i can do with my Characters. For now i am dropping my Halo Character, but they could be brought back at a later time.

Waiting for Tri's judgement so I can put up another halo post.

Brusia
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusia » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:59 pm

Turmenista wrote:

Alas, I fear the RP may now be entering into the early stages of TriPlex :( Whether or not the case is terminal, only time will tell.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:40 pm

Brusia wrote:
Turmenista wrote:

Alas, I fear the RP may now be entering into the early stages of TriPlex :( Whether or not the case is terminal, only time will tell.

Well I mean, not to be rude to him, but he sorta left me off at the part where we come across Tango-Urilla, and I wasn't so sure whether he wanted us to proceed or wait till he posted.

Osnil Returns
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:45 am

I will be inactive all of next week; I'm hoping to get active again when I return.
Ancient Ones-1 Justice League, 1 Sith Lord, 1 firebender, 1 nutcase, 1 Pokemon Trainer
There is more science in Grimm's Fairy Tales than in evolution.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse