NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Troll on UK Politics Thread (EDIT: Back again)

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Wolfiad
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

[R] Troll on UK Politics Thread (EDIT: Back again)

Postby The Wolfiad » Mon May 22, 2017 9:34 am

Lmao Free Stuff Man wrote:labour should win because fuck white people lol i want tyrone the refugee to destroy my neighborhood because slavery is bad ok praise muhammad
Last edited by The Wolfiad on Mon May 22, 2017 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lmao Free Stuff Man
Lobbyist

Founded: May 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lmao Free Stuff Man » Mon May 22, 2017 9:35 am

wow fascist im just giving my opinion i though free speech was supported here wow
im like a Leninist Stalinist Maoist or whatever flavor of Communism(TM) is cool today

im also Muslim ألاهو أكبر أسفل مع الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية لماو

The Wolfiad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolfiad » Mon May 22, 2017 9:36 am

Lmao Free Stuff Man wrote:wow fascist im just giving my opinion i though free speech was supported here wow

Reporting Lmao Free Stuff Man for trolling moderation.

Lmao Free Stuff Man
Lobbyist

Founded: May 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lmao Free Stuff Man » Mon May 22, 2017 9:37 am

The Wolfiad wrote:
Lmao Free Stuff Man wrote:wow fascist im just giving my opinion i though free speech was supported here wow

Reporting The Wolfiad for abusing reports ;^)
im like a Leninist Stalinist Maoist or whatever flavor of Communism(TM) is cool today

im also Muslim ألاهو أكبر أسفل مع الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية لماو

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Mon May 22, 2017 9:53 am

Looks like a new nation just to troll and break the rules. Handled.

The Wolfiad wrote:

Reporting things that are already in Moderation is unnecessary. Please don't do it again.
Last edited by Luna Amore on Mon May 22, 2017 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Wolfiad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolfiad » Mon May 22, 2017 10:04 am

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Mon May 22, 2017 10:07 am

Gone.

Frank Zipper
Senator

Founded: Nov 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Frank Zipper » Mon May 22, 2017 10:13 am

Same person I think

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=991806

Edit - looks like it was got.
Last edited by Frank Zipper on Mon May 22, 2017 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Put this in your signature if you are easily led.

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Mon May 22, 2017 4:19 pm

Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Left-Leaning College State

Postby Audioslavia » Mon May 22, 2017 5:05 pm

They've been gotted. Cheers for the updates.

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Tue May 23, 2017 6:55 am

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=992147

Shitposter's back and swearing allegiance to Islamic State. Take that as you will.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Tue May 23, 2017 10:41 am

Gauthier wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=992147

Shitposter's back and swearing allegiance to Islamic State. Take that as you will.

Someone deleted them.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Thu May 25, 2017 3:08 pm

Have a feeling it's the same one yet again. Plus threatening a forum member with a reference to how the Pinochet regime murdered dissidents by dropping them from helicopters up in the sky.

Pinochets Helicopter Tours wrote:
Liriena wrote:You're talking to a 3-posts-old user named after a far right dictator.

Want a helicopter ride? They're free.
Last edited by Gauthier on Thu May 25, 2017 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Thu May 25, 2017 8:28 pm

Gauthier wrote:Have a feeling it's the same one yet again. Plus threatening a forum member with a reference to how the Pinochet regime murdered dissidents by dropping them from helicopters up in the sky.

Pinochets Helicopter Tours wrote:Want a helicopter ride? They're free.

Someone has deleted the nation.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

The Wolfiad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolfiad » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:36 am

search.php?author_id=994988&sr=posts

This guy is clearly the same troll. Conveniently popping and acting provocatively just as there is a terrorist attack going on within my home city. He has a tendency to target the UK politics thread.

Thyerata
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Thyerata » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:18 am

The Wolfiad wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/search.php?author_id=994988&sr=posts

This guy is clearly the same troll. Conveniently popping and acting provocatively just as there is a terrorist attack going on within my home city. He has a tendency to target the UK politics thread.

Interestingly he's tried to develop good credentials with Moderation by reporting something here... viewtopic.php?p=31868142#p31868142

Not sure if it works...
From the Desk of the Honourable Matthew Merriweather Ph.D. (Law, 2040) LLM Public and International Law, 2036) LLB Law (2035) (all from Thyerata State University)
Thytian Ambassador to the World Assembly and Security Council

I'm a gay man with an LLM, mild Asperger syndrome and only one functioning eye. My IC posts may reflect this, so please be aware

The Wolfiad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolfiad » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:23 am

Thyerata wrote:
The Wolfiad wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/search.php?author_id=994988&sr=posts

Interestingly he's tried to develop good credentials with Moderation by reporting something here... viewtopic.php?p=31868142#p31868142

Not sure if it works...

The fact that he argues so vehemently against Assad whilst possessing the flag of the FSA suggests something is fishy here.

Fetlar
Envoy

Founded: May 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Fetlar » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:37 am

Whilst my views may seem outspoken, I am not trying to inflame anyone.

And i'm "targeting the UK politics thread" because I am from the UK.

I assume that guy was previously stalking the thread, took a look at my obviously satirical signature, and decided to found his nation to irritate people.

Thyerata wrote:

Not sure if it works...

Just thought it was actionable.

Turns out it wasn't.

The Wolfiad wrote:
Thyerata wrote:

Not sure if it works...

The fact that he argues so vehemently against Assad whilst possessing the flag of the FSA suggests something is fishy here.

I appreciate that, but the only reason i'm flying the flag of the FSA is because I am roleplaying as pre-1958 Syria in my region. The FSA flag was the national flag of Syria before 1958.
Last edited by Fetlar on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
British Nationalist

Pro: Helicopters, Authoritarianism
Anti: Communists

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation