NATION

PASSWORD

A Night to remember cut 2:Daedric Boogaloo (OPEN TO ALL)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who will the next host be?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:00 pm

Whalestron
28%
Venomizia
44%
Psytronius
28%

Total votes : 18

Angora Guanaco
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Angora Guanaco » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:45 am

"Ummmmmm. What was in that food? That was insane!"
i failed biology :(

Venomizia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:15 am

"Huh... Odd, this watch doesn't seem to be working. None of you don't happen to have any electricity, do you?" Virgil asked.
Venomizian State News: || Zeonix Inc. acquires VenoSilicone Co. for 95 million scales. || Venomizian Ministry of Science taking flak from International community as allegations of cruel and horrific experiments arise. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Valve Corp. ALL PRAISE GABEN AND THE STEAM SALE! PREPARE THY WALLETS!

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:16 am

Venomizia wrote:"Huh... Odd, this watch doesn't seem to be working. None of you don't happen to have any electricity, do you?" Virgil asked.

"Here you go." Mnemoli sends a lightning bolt into the tele-watch.
Angora Guanaco wrote:"Ummmmmm. What was in that food? That was insane!"

"That was Et'Ada intervention. Figures that Sanguine would be the one to come up with a plan for this."
Last edited by Graag Brom on Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦
Apologies for the state of factbooks.

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:21 am

Graag Brom wrote:
Venomizia wrote:"Huh... Odd, this watch doesn't seem to be working. None of you don't happen to have any electricity, do you?" Virgil asked.

"Here you go." Mnemoli sends a lightning bolt into the tele-watch.

"Thank you, now if you shall excuse me, I shall go put a bunch of holes into some trees and rocks." Virgil thanked as he teleported in a Battle Tyrannosaur and rode off.
Venomizian State News: || Zeonix Inc. acquires VenoSilicone Co. for 95 million scales. || Venomizian Ministry of Science taking flak from International community as allegations of cruel and horrific experiments arise. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Valve Corp. ALL PRAISE GABEN AND THE STEAM SALE! PREPARE THY WALLETS!

Kanadorika
Minister

Founded: May 04, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kanadorika » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:26 am

OOC: long time no post for me. I might reset Herja's character to how it was when the RP started.
☠ JOIN ETHARIA. I'M NO LONGER ASKING ☠
Almost exclusively on discord these days. Everything here is outdated.
Welcome to Kanadorika! From the Arctic tundra of Leirhofn to the sandy dunes of Gulland, we have it all.
Treko wrote:"You look Kanadorikan! The women are usually tall with big breasts! you fit that description."

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:57 am

Kanadorika wrote:OOC: long time no post for me. I might reset Herja's character to how it was when the RP started.

OOC: Next thread might be a good idea to start. Because we either return to my place or go to Whalestron.
Last edited by Venomizia on Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:34 am

Venomizia wrote:
Kanadorika wrote:OOC: long time no post for me. I might reset Herja's character to how it was when the RP started.

OOC: Next thread might be a good idea to start. Because we either return to my place or go to Whaleston.

OOC:If you two end up in a tie I will default it over to Whalestron because I am a sucker for new locations.

Also what do you think of the moment when Mnemoli got onto Nathaniel and Lucinda over what happened on Scarif?

And... someone votes Venomizia just when I say that. :lol:
Last edited by Graag Brom on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:36 am

OOC:Relook the votes. Pulled some puppet strings
Last edited by Higher Japan on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:52 am

Graag Brom wrote:
Venomizia wrote:
OOC: Next thread might be a good idea to start. Because we either return to my place or go to Whaleston.

OOC:If you two end up in a tie I will default it over to Whalestron because I am a sucker for new locations.

Also what do you think of the moment when Mnemoli got onto Nathaniel and Lucinda over what happened on Scarif?

OOC: Soundss fair, but I get it after.

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:27 am

Venomizia wrote:
Graag Brom wrote:OOC:If you two end up in a tie I will default it over to Whalestron because I am a sucker for new locations.

OOC: Soundss fair, but I get it after.

OOC: Agreed... and now you got a two vote lead, that happened quick.
Last edited by Graag Brom on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Whalestron » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:48 am

In her throne room, hastily built by the workers of Whalestron, Lucinda felt a twang of regret at leaving Nathaniel. He was a cute boy.. And she did need a king. But what was she talking about? She had no room for love in her heart! It was probably some love potion! Lucinda had been trained to resist temptations, no matter how adorable they looked.. The gods could only do so much in her realm.

OOC: Eh, puppet strings or not it's fine.

Novorossitov
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Novorossitov » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:56 am

Higher Japan wrote:As the twins bent back to an unhealthy angle to meet the new leader, they used chains that had a blue aura to block them down as jail cells burst up, dealing them in.

OOC: What does this mean? Did the "twins" just kill Emily and her entourage or trap them in a jail cell? Or is this not directed at me?
Relax people, this nation doesn't represent my real political views.

Call me Novo!

We are not Novorossiya, we are not Russia, we are a fictional nation situated in the Americas formerly colonized by the Russian-Swedish Commonwealth. (Also fictional) Novorossitov runs in real-time, and we are currently in the year 2018.

Factbooks: Here

MT Canon: Novorossitov
PMT Canon: Eternis

IATA Member

This nation uses some NS Stats.

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:06 am

Whalestron wrote:In her throne room, hastily built by the workers of Whalestron, Lucinda felt a twang of regret at leaving Nathaniel. He was a cute boy.. And she did need a king. But what was she talking about? She had no room for love in her heart! It was probably some love potion! Lucinda had been trained to resist temptations, no matter how adorable they looked.. The gods could only do so much in her realm.

The strange and deep voice of a long dead creature whispers to Lucinda from within.
"There is no running from dez Briinah, only embracing it. All is as Bormah intends."

OOC:The gods simply outlined what happens, the mortals are left to the when and how it plays out.
Last edited by Graag Brom on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:38 am

Whalestron wrote:In her throne room, hastily built by the workers of Whalestron, Lucinda felt a twang of regret at leaving Nathaniel. He was a cute boy.. And she did need a king. But what was she talking about? She had no room for love in her heart! It was probably some love potion! Lucinda had been trained to resist temptations, no matter how adorable they looked.. The gods could only do so much in her realm.

OOC: Although it's against usual perameters, I'll just automatically give you the reigns once we're done in Venomizia.

IC:
"Well lads, looks like my time is up here. I have to go back to Venomizia now. Say goodbye Valence and Kyristana, they are a gem." Virgil annouced as they teleported out.
Last edited by Venomizia on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:39 am

OOC: I'll see about getting back to posting when this starts over again
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:08 pm

OOC: Should I just set up the next thread now?

Angora Guanaco
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Angora Guanaco » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:55 pm

OOC: yeah. This ones a bit dead
i failed biology :(

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:46 pm

OOC: I got bored so I put it up. Whalestron is up next after me so no poll next time. https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=414435

Novorossitov
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Novorossitov » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:48 pm

Venomizia wrote:OOC: I got bored so I put it up. Whalestron is up next after me so no poll next time. https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=414435

OOC: Is this official?
Relax people, this nation doesn't represent my real political views.

Call me Novo!

We are not Novorossiya, we are not Russia, we are a fictional nation situated in the Americas formerly colonized by the Russian-Swedish Commonwealth. (Also fictional) Novorossitov runs in real-time, and we are currently in the year 2018.

Factbooks: Here

MT Canon: Novorossitov
PMT Canon: Eternis

IATA Member

This nation uses some NS Stats.

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:52 pm

Novorossitov wrote:
Venomizia wrote:OOC: I got bored so I put it up. Whalestron is up next after me so no poll next time. https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=414435

OOC: Chances are it's official, I'll see what I can do about taking it down if the others don't agree to my second hosting though.

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:13 pm

Venomizia wrote:
Novorossitov wrote:

OOC: Chances are it's official, I'll see what I can do about taking it down if the others don't agree to my second hosting though.

...And so on this note we end the tale of the Grand party in Wayrest... Dinorous goes on to attend a diplomatic meeting in Adamantine tower,Emeric set's to work rebuilding after this party,and Mnemoli and Nathaniel are appointed to attend the next multiversal party in the name of Tamriel. Hubris is often ones greatest enemy in a linear timeline for to think one can outrun fate itself... is a most dangerous delusion.

OOC:You are probably going to win the poll anyway's so if nobody objects we might as well close this one up a bit earlier than scheduled.
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Kanadorika
Minister

Founded: May 04, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kanadorika » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:03 pm

The Palmetto wrote:

OOC: I'll see about getting back to posting when this starts over again

OOC: as will I. At least I'll try to.
☠ JOIN ETHARIA. I'M NO LONGER ASKING ☠
Almost exclusively on discord these days. Everything here is outdated.
Welcome to Kanadorika! From the Arctic tundra of Leirhofn to the sandy dunes of Gulland, we have it all.
Treko wrote:"You look Kanadorikan! The women are usually tall with big breasts! you fit that description."

United Celtic Peoples
Envoy

Founded: May 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Celtic Peoples » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:50 am

OOC: What's happened now?
IC Name: Celtic Union
-The UCP has disbanded and now has turned into independent nations working closely as the Celtic Union
-Welshman is stuck in a garbage chute in an attempt to flee his wife
-Irishman makes a signal fire climbing up a mountain in Kerry Country; accidentally sets entire mountain town on fire
-Scotsman has foot amputated after he shoved it too far up his girlfriend's ex's arse
-5 drunken men dead in Cornwall after attempting to stop an oncoming train dressed as Gandalf

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:53 am

Everyone's gone, new thread. leave
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates