NATION

PASSWORD

Alternate History RP-IC-open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Thu May 18, 2017 2:03 pm

ALTERNATIVE HISTORY IC

In this world Adolf Hitler, Chancellor of the German Reich, was killed in 1940 immediately after the fall of France along with his inner circle. The killers were the Military High Command. They blamed his death on the allies and Rommel became the new Chancellor. He used the fury at the allies and their new ally Spain to win the battle of Britain. Since Japan never attacked Pearl Harbor the US never got involved in the war. This change in history made a brand new world. The one we know does not exist. The act of killing Hitler and gaining Spain led to this completely different timeline. Hours of research has gone into this and hours more refining it. Welcome to the world were the Axis won World War Two. From the minds of Chewion and Varra. ALTERNATE HISTORY 2017!

TIMELINE:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mq9kbXtSK91NsstAKkAzPKBaTMr5HqsBuwtbc3o3dfA/edit?usp=sharing

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=412033
Last edited by Chewion on Thu May 18, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu May 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Berlin, German Reich

Kaiser stood waiting for the Chief Justice to start the oath of office. Chief Justice Hanz Dortle stood up and faced Kaiser. Kaiser was nervous. Inside his stomach it felt like butterflies were flying around tickling him. The Chief Justice opened his mouth and started the oath. "Herr Kaiser raise your right hand and place your left on the Bible." Kaiser did as he was instructed and thought through the oath. The justice looked at him and said "You may now take the oath." Kaiser cleared his throat and looked at his gorgeous wife before saying "Hiermit schwöre ich Brandon Kaiser, die Kanzlerschaft und alle ihre Pflichten zu wahren. Ich schwöre, das Reich und seine Leute mit meinem Leben zu schützen. Ich übernehme die Verantwortung für das Reich und seine Zukunft. Möge Gott mir beistehen." Then Kaiser shook the Justice's hand as he said "Congratulations Herr Chancellor." After that Kaiser turned to the million plus people in the crowd and cleared his throat again before starting ""Guten Tag, meine Damen und Herren, heute markieren wir einen großartigen Schritt zur Stärkung unserer Republik!" Als Kanzlerin werde ich mich darauf konzentrieren, das Militär stark und unsere Wirtschaft noch stärker zu halten, ich verspreche, ein Kanzler für die Menschen in Großdeutschland zu sein Die besten Nationen in der Welt Wir sind die beste Kultur der Welt, wir sind die besten Menschen in der Welt, zu den anderen Nationen der Welt sage ich das: Beet uns mit Respekt und wir werden das auch tun, Gott segne euch und euch Gott segne GreatGermany! Siege Hail!" Roght after the audience screamed "Hail! Hail! Hail!"

Following the speech Kaiser went waved and followed his family into the Reichstag were he would have a lunch with the members of the Reichstag. After eating well and meeting some members Kiaser got into the Limo and was taken on a parade route to the Reich Chancellery. Once inside he would have his first briefing as Chancellor and then have a nice dinner with his family. After that he would go to bed and get ready for a busy day tomorrow. First on his agenda was taking the congratulation calls from world leaders and then making sure that everything was set for the G20 summit next month being held in Munich.

(Translation of Oath: I Brandon Kaiser hereby swear to uphold the Chancellorship and all of its duties. I swear to protect the Reich and its people with my life. I take on the responsibility for the Reich and its future. So help me God.)

(Speech translation: "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Today we mark a great step in strengthening our Republic! As your Chancellor I will focus on keeping the military strong and our economy even stronger. I promise to be a Chancellor for the people of GreatGermany. We are the best nation in the world. We are the best culture in the world. We are the best people in the world. To the other nations of the world I say this. Treat us with respect and we shall do the same. God bless you and God bless GreatGermany! Siege Hail!")

Korrekturlager eins ,Central Madagascar, German Reich

Angela Merkel was the Lagerdirektor of Correctional Camp One. Known all over the Reich as a ruthless woman she was strict on the camp's inhabitants. Camp one mainly housed homosexuals that had been sent there for reeducation. Merkel despised these people and getting sent here was every gay or lesbian person's worst fear. At least they couldn't be executed unless convicted three times. While some parts of the world would find this barbaric to Germans it was morally right because it was deemed as helping the mentally ill. Right now the camp contained 1 thousand inmates but the max was 8 thousand. Merkel looked out from the central guard tower with a smile on her lips as a man was stricken by a guard for disobeying orders. She truly enjoyed her job.
Last edited by Chewion on Thu May 18, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Thu May 18, 2017 9:59 pm

Rome, The Italian Empire

Empress Yolanda was in a irritable mood. I mean, people kind expect that at this point. She's one thing or another, and she wouldn't be happy if Italy managed to conquer the world. There's always something that's up, therefore something to be fixed. She was a very sassy, at times sarcastic Ruler. She demanded respect, and the leaders of countries lesser than Italia Damn well gave it to her. You don't rule as Empress from 17 when people in your own government want to kill you by plain dumb luck, she was a ruthless Empress.

As fate would have it, she was going over some files for her Military's next biggest project so far, and that was the R-17, a new stealth bomber the Italians had been working on for years, but had slowed down. It was back on track however, and it went through a hectic chocked updating as needed as time went by. Fortunately, it was completeled, and it was ready to be shown to her.

Her General from the Airforce however was late, and despite the fact Rome was a bustling city where traffic can hold anyone up, including a general, she really didn't give a fuck up or down. She wanted her Bombers now.

When the General finally arrived, a grand total of 3 minutes late, he gulped as he saw the look on Yolanda's face. "Where the fuck have you been?" She asked in a manner that showed her displeasure. She really could be a pleasant person to be around, but now was not one of those times.

"I'm sorry Empress, I-" he began only to be shushed. "It's just some excuse, and to be frank I don't care for excuses. I care for results, speaking of, I want to see what we've got here." She said pointing to his brief case.

He nodded hastily and walked up to her desk, and opened up his brief case showing a laptop. This eventually was connected with a series of officials who prepared to show her the results of years of work.

Whe she saw it flying high above the skies, she was immeasurably pleased. Then she had a horrible realization. "Shit!" She exclaimed, pulling out her cell phone immediately. "What's wrong my Empress?" A series of men asked, to who she shushed. "I have to talk to that Kaiser fellow! He just became Chancellor! It simply won't due for anyone else but Italia to welcome him to office!"

She dialed the man's number, and waited impatiently. The only Nation who actually matters on this damn continent besides Italia. Sure there's the Iberians, but they are an interesting bunch in themselves. she thought as she waited for the man to pick up the phone.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment
5. Pro Equality between all people.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri May 19, 2017 5:20 am

Reich Chancellery, Berlin, Germany

Kaiser was sitting in his office looking over files. The SS had just found and arrested 25 people of non-traditional sexual orientation in a basement bar in Frankfurt. They would surely be charged with the crime and sent to a reeducation camp. Most likely it would be Camp One in Madagascar run by that terror Angela Merkel. Just thinking of her made Kiser shiver. She was indeed a cruel cruel woman. Just then an SS ranking member entered the room. Jean-Claude Juncker had been a life long SS member and was the regional commander for West Germany. He saluted Kaiser and said "Hail Kaiser!" Before sitting down and opening a file saying "My Chancellor here is the report over the large arrests we made two days ago. Is that all sir?" Kaiser looked up and said "Yes that will be all." Junker stood and saluted before walking out. Just then Kaiser's phone rang. He looked at it and smiled. His first foreign leader. Kaiser picked up the phone and said "This is Reich Chancellor Kaiser."

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Fri May 19, 2017 11:03 am

Rome, Italy

"Hello Mr.Kaiser, I'm Empress Yolanda of the Italian Empire. I'd like to congratulate for your ascension to power." She said as her voice let off a smooth tone, which showed a warmth she used when she was talking to someone when she was making impressions. Especially to politicians she wanted to sway to her side, and the Chancellor of Germany made a good example. "I want to continue our Nation's pasts as strong allies with each other. I hope you feel the same about this matter."
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri May 19, 2017 11:55 am

Berlin, German Reich

Kaiser smiled and said "Well thank you. You are the first foreign leader to call me. I think that in and of itself speaks to our two nations special relationship. And I do wish to continue it. How about you and I speak in private during the G20 meeting next month. It spans several days and I am sure that we can find a few minutes to talk one on one. Until then is there anything else you wanted to say?"

Munich, Germany, German Reich

The preparations for the G20 meeting early next month were well underway. Security was tight and SS units were securing a mile perimeter. Plain clothed Gestapo were preparing to roam the crowds ready to take down any security threat.

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Fri May 19, 2017 4:04 pm

Kiyv | Ukrayin'ska Respublika | President's office

Vyačeslav was in his office, with a cup of tea in his hands, wondering what to do now: should he call Kaiser, or should he not? Should he send a direct message, or one via the ambassador? He really didn't know. "Surely the Italian Empress has already called him to compliment about his victory and get some diplomatical arrangement done, so I should call him later on, if I do call him. Maybe a direct message would be enough and even too much... well, let's see what the events will tell me to do."

He took a sip of his tea, and got behind his desk once again, taking a satisfied glance at the models for the new assault rifle to be issued to the Armed forces, the so-called UKR BREN 2 806. It would have been equipped with a thermal, infrared and night vision sights, and it would have had improved range and stability when compared to the predecessor, the UKR BREN 805. It would have been a huge step forward even when compared to most of the world's assault rifles.

Suddendly, Vyačeslav remembered that in a few time the G20 in Munich would have taken place, and that he was to prepare everything for the trip. He checked everything he had done so far: he had already prepared the list of aides and staff members, organized everything, especially a meeting with the italian empress Iolanda, with whom Vyačeslav wanted to be sure to continue having very good relations, both as a statesman and as a person, given the almost-interdependence kind of relation the two countries enjoyed.

He called Kaiser
Last edited by Greater Slavic Union on Mon May 22, 2017 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Official Name: ZápadoSłováńský Králevství
Population: 124.480.112

King: Král Michal I Kolovrát
Population growth: 2,3%

Queen: Královna Klaudia Katmařková-Kolovrátová
PPP GDP: 5.848 billion SK (Slavic Krunas)

Heirs: Crown Prince Oleg, Crown Princess Sylvia,
Warsaw Dukess Oksana, Prince of Prague Paveł
Nominal GDP: 3.868 billion USD

Current Royal Family: Kolovrát House
Fertility Index: 2,1 childs per woman

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Fri May 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Rome, The Italian Empire

Yolanda wondered if she had anything else to ask the new chancellor, but realized all her Generals were looking at her. "That sounds great, the best way to way to talk about future plans is in person. I do not have anything so urgent that it can't be covered at the G20 meeting, and I am hopeful about what the future holds. It was a pleasure talking to you over the phone Mister Kaiser, and I will talk with you in person in the G20 meeting. Have a good day Kaiser." With that, she ended the call after good byes, then turned her attention back to her Generals.

Giving a slight smile, she said "Sorry about that, that was important for the moment." Regaining her composure of the 'Mistress' persona, she crossed her legs then said "Continue with the demonstration." With that, she was able to see the power of the R-17. What that is exactly? Well, it is-

Next time, on Italia! We will see what the Italians have been cooking up, and it wasn't Pasta this time! Something much more explosive.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri May 19, 2017 6:49 pm

Berlin, Germany

Kaiser had just finished his call and looked up as his Minister of the Luftwaffe Karl Muller. He was here to present the blueprint for the new Leopard 3 tank. It would offer serious improvements to the already good Leopard 2 MBT. As Muller entered and snapped to attention and saluted with his right hand in the air saying "Hail Kaiser!" Kaiser nodded and bent arm saluted him back before saying "Now please lets try to make this quick. I want to spend some.... quality time with my wife." Muller nodded and said "Of course sir." He pulled out the papers and laid them on Kaiser's desk saying "Here it is." Kaiser took it and said "Very nice. I see it has some serious improvements to it. I like it." He looked up at Muller and said "It has my permission. Start production." Muller nodded and then stood saying "Hail Kaiser." before walking out. Kaiser glanced at the blueprint one more time before putting it away and then getting up. His lovely wife was waiting for him.

Last edited by Chewion on Fri May 19, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nea Byzantia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nea Byzantia » Fri May 19, 2017 8:55 pm

Imperial Palace, Athens, Byzantine Kingdom of Greece

Emperor Basil IV sat in his rose garden, the sun shining on his face, a cup of coffee sitting on the table next to him. Despite his calm surroundings and cold exterior, Emperor Basil IV couldn't be more stressed. The Greek people were getting tired of the status quo, he could feel it in the air. The underlying problems which had led to the Great Tax Revolt (2004-2007) were not solved, and no number of executions, no increase to the police state apparatus could change that.

Basil was seen as a tyrant by his own people, and a by some even as a usurper. Rumors abounded that he had had a hand in the death of his brother and predecessor Emperor Basil III in 2000. Basil's brother and predecessor, George was his real name, was more outgoing and likeable. Basil was distant and a recluse. He hadn't made a public appearance since Easter, and during this time, he hadn't done much more than increase funding to the secret police and intelligence agency.

On the international stage, Greece was insignificant. Germany had forbidden Greece from taking back Constantinople. For the last 70 years, largely out of necessity, Greece had obeyed Germany. But perhaps now would be different. The Germans had a new Chancellor, and besides, maybe Greece could rely on Russia and Persia for help in dealing with Turkey. Why not? Something had to be tried.

Emperor Basil IV picked up his cell phone.

"Hi," he said speaking into it "Can I please talk to President Zubkov of Russia."
Last edited by Nea Byzantia on Fri May 19, 2017 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:14 pm

French State
Vichy
January 1st,2017
La flamme de Pétain brille brillamment à cette époque! (The Flame of Pétain Glows Brightly in this age!)

The light rustle of the sandwich rapper filled the air in the quiet room that housed Pierre de Napoléon, the leader of France along with Marcel Déat in the position of Prime Minister. As a few disinterested shuffling of coughs by some aides faintly being heard behind the closed door,Napoléon's wrinkly hands were musing through several papers that included minor economic papers passed by the National Assembly that needed to be confirmed by him with a simple stamp or signature. As the Time on the outside grandfather clock tick tocked down to Noon,Napoléon merely sighed relief as he stood up to unwrap another sandwich when the door banged.
"Enter."
The term massive was putting it lightly at General Alfaunde Lipporo's size, The imposing near seven foot tall black haired Frenchman ducked under the door and saluted at the political commander.
"Attention! Sir!"
"Sir? that's much to modest for my age, now then, what is it you wished to show me?"
"The plans for project Lesaine have run into some snags, with an more concentrated nickle iron base to be manufactured for the Iron Plates,smooshed together with slight uranium reduction in another iron plate. The problem is, we lack the needed materials for a uranium reduction."
"Dilute it then in some substance, those are my orders,what else needs to be discussed?"
"The Plans for Nevelle sister ship have been drawn up,they merely need your approval."
As he stuck on his reading glasses once more, he peered over some charts and specifications of the new ship.
Nuclear Powered
Displacement:65,000 tonnes
Length:1,000 ft
Beam:250 ft
Draught: 50 ft
Top Speed:30 knots
Completment: 2,100 enlisted and 440 officers (2,540 total)
Armament:
9X Giat 20F2 20mm cannons
3X6 cell ASM launchers
4X8 cell AAM launchers

Aircraft:
90 combat aircraft:
25 X Rafael fighters
40 X Dassault Mirage 2000D
25 X Dassault Mirage 2000A

"This Vessel,How much will it cost for us to build?"
"Well,with estimates on material and labor costs along with union negotiations for pay and dockyard availability,It would take around 2 years and 3.2 billion Francs to complet-"
"Do it."
"Excuse me sir?"
"I want more ships in our navy,and if Carriers provide us with significant power projection, I want that power projection. Carriers are the old war's generational fascination with Battleships in this age. It is to be constructed immediately,those are my orders,now go."
With a curt nod, the French Aide left Napoléon to conduct diplomatic things while the orders were carried out.
"Oh, and what of our Participation in the G20 Summit?"
"G20? now you're just making up words! I have no interest in attending such a frivolous and unimportant event when history in the making is being made, with our new Carrier on the works!" "But sir, all the major leaders of the Axis will be th-"
"Do you think I would give a shit about some snot snubbed,ninny whittling,frank munching dirt bags sneering at one another while shaking their country's armies around in bragging? Hell no! Send some lowlife intern there, no, pick some random hobo off the street, and name him Clochard Des Senges, now get the merde out of my sight, now!"
With the flurry of shoes hitting the marble floors,a loud slam of the door was heard as he got on Twitter.

ImageImage
Pierre de Napoléon
@MarshallNapoléon
Can't wait for the G20 Summit! Sadly though,I have a cold so will not be able to come,so I'll send a top ranking diplomat in my place.
May The Nations of Europe work together to secure a safer world from Terrorists and other bad people who threaten our boarders and look for any weakness!#G20 #Replacement#Making France less shit again#Anticipation

RETWEETSFAVORITE

10:50 am - 1/1/17

Foreign Ministry of National Interests, Diplomatic Handshakes, Fistbumps and high fives
Foreign minister Raymond Lepuis Jacques yawned as he took a gaze up at the mobile clock on his ibaguette smartphone before dunking it in some balsamic vinegar and taking a hearty bite of it. He clearly must have been seeing things as he fired up the computer in front of him and got on the National E-mail service known as France Online, or F.O, as it was already half past nine.
Typing up an e-mail to the Italians,he shook his head before opening up and slapping the french seal on the message before sending it off. He felt sort of proud,doing something on his own,with little government noses picking into his mind and very psychi, for it was one of the only places they hadn't gotten him, his mind! his mind was a very precious thing, and so he needed to safegaurd it with as many proverbial bike helmets as he could.

To: Italian Empress Yolanda
From:Foreign Ministry of National Interests, Diplomatic Handshakes, Fist bumps and high fives, French State acting under the Authority of Pierre de Napoléon and Marcel Déat, with composition by Raymond Lepuis Jacques of the International Relations department
Greetings, The French State would be interested in sending a Diplomat to Rome to discuss the possibility of solidifying close ties between our two Latin block nations, with your being the birth of Rome and ours being the birthplace of some french guy that tried to liberate half of Europe only that you control Corsica. Such Topics for a French-Italian Summit will include Trade deals between our nations,Immigration between our nations along with Military Defense and yearly drills for our brave soldiers to practice in.

National Assembly
Party Leader Jean Oliver Rolland pounded on the gavel furiously to end the bickering on the members of the RNP. He took a quick glance down at his notes and then at his captive audience of hundreds of politicians belonging to the same party.
"My Esteemed members of the Assembly,We are here to bestow upon Pierre de Napoléon and Marcel Déat the Full Honors of: Defender of France,Upholders of Liberty,Saints of the Revolution,Kings of their age,The Most wise and honest beings that the grace of our good and proper god has bestowed upon them, Torch carriers of Pétain and the people, Sacrificing holinesses of the Revolution,Executor of Kings, Gods in their own right,Establishes of Traditional French Values,Defender of Work,Family and Fatherland,Girlscout cookie makers,World's best tennis players,Most environmentally conservative Buddhists with no ants being crushed under their merciful steps,Hardliner fathers of the nation,Establishments of the Union, and The Women of France,Most Talented and Unsung Bowlers of their little league,World's best french speakers,Married to the Pope and The Inventors of Pasta,The Electric Guitar and Indoor Pluming,Unifer of the French Lands,Best Cat owners for the year 2013,Sacred and Avid New York Yankees fans,Greatest military commanders and equivalents of Napoleon,Hannibal and Sherman,Charter of the Stars and Astronauts of the Empire,French State's best Stamp collectors with 2,228,013 stamps in their collection,Best Bottle Rocket builders and Model Ship eaters,Nicest crafters of the best Ratatouille, Extereme experts in Film Making, Known Opera Makers and The World's Best Beekeepers in Terracotta Warrior Babysitters of 2010, And Nicest Diplomats of the French People,With Descendants of William the Great and invaders of England with their punk rock band music that they play."

BILL NUMBER 00156

I. The Titling of The Prime Minister and Chief of State with the following title:Defender of France,Upholders of Liberty,Saints of the Revolution,Kings of their age,The Most wise and honest beings that the grace of our good and proper god has bestowed upon them, Torch carriers of Pétain and the people, Sacrificing holinesses of the Revolution,Executor of Kings, Gods in their own right,Establishes of Traditional French Values,Defender of Work,Family and Fatherland,Girlscout cookie makers,World's best tennis players,Most environmentally conservative Buddhists with no ants being crushed under their merciful steps,Hardliner fathers of the nation,Establishments of the Union, and The Women of France,Most Talented and Unsung Bowlers of their little league,World's best french speakers,Married to the Pope and The Inventors of Pasta,The Electric Guitar and Indoor Pluming,Unifer of the French Lands,Best Cat owners for the year 2013,Sacred and Avid New York Yankees fans,Greatest military commanders and equivalents of Napoleon,Hannibal and Sherman,Charter of the Stars and Astronauts of the Empire,French State's best Stamp collectors with 2,228,013 stamps in their collection,Best Bottle Rocket builders and Model Ship eaters,Nicest crafters of the best Ratatouille, Extreme experts in Film Making, Known Opera Makers and The World's Best Beekeepers in Terracotta Warrior Babysitters of 2010, And Nicest Diplomats of the French People,With Descendants of William the Great and invaders of England with their punk rock band music that they play.
This bill shall be passed with at least a 2/3rds majority in the National Assembly.
FOR:537
AGAINST:288
ABSTAIN:21

This bill is to become law Immediately following review by the National Court of the French State
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

NewLakotah
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Sat May 20, 2017 12:09 am

Moscow, Russia
Hero of the Federation Day

The military parade had begun. The President, Zubkov, his staff, the Russian Military High Command, and many other government officials were at the top of the viewing stand. Around them and blow them were the Representatives of the Duma, and then the large crowds of Russian people. They all watched as the lines of Russian soldiers marched together, the tanks as they rolled by in perfect formation. The large rockets, long range missiles and artillery following behind them. IT was an annual tradition, dating back for many years now, but was only now a major centerpiece of the new face of Russia. The long lost National Party, imposed during the years of German rule and occupation were all but gone. Having faded from view during the late 1980’s and early 90’s. In its place it left a huge gap. One only filled by the strong Nationalist Russia United Party. The Russia United Party had its origins in the short lived Communist Party reign in the 90’s. It had mostly failed, since the party had never been able to really get enough control over the Duma to enact some of the stronger laws they wanted to. However, it had built a sense of national unity. Something that the RUP had built off of, while maintaining the strong nationalist movement, but replacing the strong leftist, Communist economic policies with more Capitalistic, and socialistic policies in its place.

These economic policies, grounded in their “Russia Safehaven Policy” The policy that allowed created Russia as a centerpiece for many international businesses. It had caused some anger among many of the foreign nations, however, it had helped create a vibrant international commerce society in Moscow and St. Petersburg. This allowed for the government to invest even stronger in its national industry and large national resources even more so. Despite losing access to most of the Eastern Russia, they still had full access to the oil-rich caucuses and large mines of Northern and Central Russia, which still was the backbone of the Russian economy.

The social policies had also changed. Despite its strong Christian foundation in the government, and the Russian Orthodox remaining the strongest national identifier of most Russian people, many of the strict anti-homosexuality laws had been stricken in the early 2000’s. In order to attract Western Business, and in a way to help separate themselves from the more strict German Political system, they had opened up many of their social orders, and lifted many of the restrictions on Free Speech, Free National Healthcare and Free Press and stepping away from the Russian’s view of the “backwards German policy on women”. All of these had created a modern Russia, that was urging to step back into the world for the first time since 1940.

The scene in front of them was impressive. Thousands of crisply dressed solders marched in front of them. The scale and awe of the Russian Military was impressive to all that were there. Zubkov smiled, soon. Very soon, the military would become Europe’s premier fighting force. One to match anyone who dared oppose Russia’s Unity.

“It is quite something, isn’t it?” Putin quipped to Zubkov. He smiles and nods.

“Yes it is.” He responds. The military in front of him has stopped. Standing at the position of attention, the tanks behind and all around, the artillery and everything all there. The power of Russia on display. The crowd goes silent. They had heard that the President would make a speech on this particular day. He was going to. It wasn’t standard, at least, not this public of one. But he felt that it should. A way of stating the facts for the Russian people, in light of the Russian power display. He steps up to the mic.

“Ladies and Gentlemen. Russians. Comrades. Our brave men and women of the Armed Forces. I salute you all.

(break for applause).

The display before you is the history and power of the Russian Federation on Display. The old powers. The powers of Europe are fading away. Like flowers turning to fall. Giving way for the new powers to rise. Fall will lead to Winter. Winter is our home. It will be a Russian Winter, a day which we all have been waiting for.

(the crowds erupt into massive applause. The soldiers joining them)

Russia has been building allies and forging relationships. However, Russia will not sulk in the shadows. For too long we have been limited by the yoke of others. Of the Old Guard, the European Powers that hang on to the vestitages of the past and do not seek the future. Those days are over now. The powers in Asia have held hostage our countrymen, our people. Russians one and all, for far too long. For too long, they have been separated and denied, through no fault of their own. The fault lies solely on the decaying powers of Japan and the Axis of Europe and the Pact of the United States.

We are now to turn a new page in Russian history. By retuning to the heroes of Russia, to Catherine the Great, to Peter the Great, who built Russia from Europe to the Pacific, thousands of years ago. Which was torn apart by the Axis of Evil. The Nazis and the Japanese who used the weak and careless Communist rules, like Stalin, to take their prizes. The Glory of Russia has been lying in wait for too long. IT is a caged Bear, waiting to be free. I am here today to tell you, that it will be free. Russia will once again, but United. Be the Nation that we all now that Russia is.”

The crowd again cheers. Chanting “Россия” and waving their Russian flags. It would soon be time for Russia to build its relationships. To look beyond that of their close borders, to seek out those that had similar interests. Those who would be among the new generation to rebuild the decaying world that was falling apart at the seems. The Superpowers of old were failing the world. IT would be up to the new generation to reclaim their places. One single nation has stood out to Zubkov. It was a nation that wouldn’t particularly stand out to him if it wasn’t for their charismatic, bright and strong leader. The Empress of Italy had impressed Zubkov immensely. It had stood out to him that Italy was on the verge of becoming something more than just another European Nation, but one that could be a leader in the world, one that Russia needed, one that shared their views and their goals.

To: Empress Yolanda of Italy
While both of our nations are already in a shared alliances, it has been no secret of our dislike of the Nazi controlling of the alliance. We find that the alliance is very important and key to the security of the world and the order it secures in Europe. However, I would like to invite you for a personal visit after the G20 Summit so that we can talk the futures of both of our nations, as I believe we share many important goals and both share the same future in which our nations are not simply just another nation in the mix, but retaking the role that both of our nations have formerly held.

Sincerely,
President Viktor Zubkov, Russian Federation

Official Russian Military Budget outline: Russian Navy:

The continued modernization of the Russian Naval forces is a serious prerogative. First and foremost, the continued funding for the Admiral Grigorovich Class Frigate will grow from 6 – 10 in its class. The Black Sea Fleet will also grow to its full number, by adding the total of 30 ships, to the Black Sea Fleet by 2020. The Lider Class Destroyer, will also officially begin entering construction, due for service by the early 2020’s. A total of 11-21 will be built from 2017-2027. Production of the Supercarrier Project 23000E, will also officially commence at the North Fleet Shipyards. This Supercarrier will be the Flagship of the new Russian Navy. One that will propel Russia from being a simple Blue-Water Naval Power, to the premier Superpower of the Atlantic Oceans.

Russian Ground Forces:

The Armata Universal Combat Platform continues in production, its total number will be increased from 2,300 MBT models, to 2,750 MBT models, in order to keep up with skyrocketing demand from Frontline Armoured units. The IFV T-15 models will stay in nominal production and will stay at the same level as it was listed in the 2016 Budgeting outline. The Armata UCP is the match of any Western Standard, the better of most, and seconded to none. The Universal system will generally replace a majority of the older T-72 tank designs. Which will all be sold. The T-90 tanks will remain in mobile reserves, ready for any major conflict should they take place. The T-90, and the T-95, the Leopard 1 Based German-Russian Tank design, will remain in service and are still the equal of many modern nation and will remain for low-intensity and al major warfare operations. With these options, the Armoured warfare divisions of the Russian Federation will be the strongest of any European Nation, or Asian Nation that there is. In numbers, but more importantly, in technology.

Russian Air Force:

With the official introduction of the PAK FA 5th Generation Fighter, the capabilities of the Russian Air Force are now officially equal any of those of any other major world power. While the numbers of the PAK FA are still very low, the MiG-29 will remain as a key supporting role until the FA is able to fully take air superiority roles in the Russian Air Force. The Sukhoi SU-35 will also continue to be kept in full production as the main multirole fighter in the Russian inventory. This will complement the PAK FA’s role and create a secondary level of offensive power and defensive strength that, backed with standard RADAR systems and air defence systems, create a deep layer of defence for the Russian homeland. To complement the strength of both fighters, the strictly air superiority figher, the MiG-39, under the current desgination of LMFS, will also officially be greenlight, to enter testing and production in the early 2020s, to be in service by 2030 at the latest, if not 2025. With these advances in 5th Generation Technology, supplemented by the current 4.5th Generation fighter and attack fighters, the Russian Air Force will remain one of the largest forces in the region, able to project power internationally through its Aircraft Carrier and regionally through its advanced 5th Generation operational abilities.

The Kremlin
Office of the President

Zubkov was relaxing scanning over the budget of the 2017-18 Russian Federation. It was tough going, but the military expenditures had risen drastically. The numbers growing at a pace not seen in years in Russia. However, it had a purpose that was for sure. An aide stepped into the office.

“Mr. President… the… Emperor… of Greece is on the line. He wishes to speak with you directly.” Zubkov nods. Greece was an interesting state. One long under the thumb of Germanic Rule. Nazi Rule as the Russian preferred to say. The Russians still harboured the same hate, indirectly for decades referring the Rommelite and Hitlerite Government as “Nazis”. No matter how much the Germans had tried to distance themselves from it, they still kept the 4th Reich going, the "Heil's" kept coming. As long as it was there, they would still and always would be; Nazis.

For Greece however, maybe they themselves were looking to seek more beyond the simple borders outlined by Germany, a chance to remove yet another piece of Nazi power from under their grasp. It was an opportunity he could not miss. He picks up the phone.

“Yes? This is the President speaking. What can I do for you today?” He asks into the phone
"How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right." ~~ Black Hawk, Sauk

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." ~~ Tecumseh

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Hashkin
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hashkin » Sat May 20, 2017 6:21 am

For King and Country!

10 Downing Street
Prime Minister Darwin Hathaway was checking his mail when his secatary reminded him about Chancellor Kaiser's inauguration. "My Lord, we may never understand the Nazi mind. They need the attention to let their sickened ideology survive. Hold off on the congratulations." Hathaway he had to congratulate the UK Space Agency team that got the unmanned rover , Discovery, into space. The rover would be decommissioned and the new rover, the Columbus, wood launch into space next year.

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Why would would India need an aircraft carrier? India is an aircraft carrier.
economic left/right 0.88
social libertarian/authoritarian -1.74
DEFCON:
1 - Nuclear War
2 - Major/World War
3 - Hashkinian Forces Deployed
4 - Tension Risen <--
5 - Peacetime

CHNN Minute-by-Minute Report

Geologist team and Sec. Foreign Affairs Michael Dewey, who were sent to Greater Goverwal, are reported missing. Searches are being conducted.

Chancellor Bakker landmark bill facing backlash from Egaltarian Party. "It's a travesty, this bill will hurt thousands"- House Majortity Leader Finn Randall.

I side with results

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Sat May 20, 2017 6:45 am

Kyiv | Ukrayin'ska Respublika | Chreščatyk Street | February 4

Everything was in place, waiting for the clock to speaker to announce the beginning of the parade: the government, the Duma, the people, and many generals, as well as guests, were standing in front of Kyiv's widest, most beautiful and most important street, just waiting for an announcement which all knew would have come in seconds.
Finally, the loudspeakers turned on, and the speaker started to... well, to speak.

"Ladies and Gentleman, dear Borthers and Sisters of this Glorious Ukrainian Nation, let's stand for the National Anthem of Ukraine, played by the National Orchestra of the Armed Forces of the Ukrainian Republic" was the very first thing the speaker said, paying a lot of attention to where to put the emphasis while saying it. Immediately afterwards, the National Orchestra started playing the National Anthem, and everybody in the square stood up to sing the national anthem. Its lyrics were an exhaltation of the heroes who faought against Russian rule during the First World War, and stated that one day Ukraine would have been free, and more importantly glorious, as would have been her Heroes.

Just after the end of the National Anthem, the speaker took the word again. "Today is the Day we honour our brothers and sisters who fell to free us from the Soviet occupation, today is February 4, the Ukrainian National Unity Day. Let's now let the soldiers, tanks, and equipment of our armed forces pass, and let's honour them, as we honour our fallen ancestors." he said, as the first soldiers started passing through the street.

Many infantry units passed, both Land infanrty and Naval infantry, and the paras as well passed on the street. The were all equipped with the newest systems: the Voyin infantry combat system, the UKR BREN 805 assault rifle, and many, many other kinds of equipments.

Then came the tanks and the armour. First of all was the newest T-15 Lev tank, the most modern of all in the military scene all around the world: enjoying superior fire-power and speed, as well as very powerful defense countermeasures and high rate of fire and accuracy, it was certainly the strongest tank out there, and it had been produced at the pace of 925 per year in two years, mainly in the Kyiv, Kharkhiv, and Donec'k plants. Then came the more numerous, yet not as good, T-84 Oplots; these tanks were the most numerous tanks in the Ukrainian arsenal, as they reached the number of 3,400. It was superior to any other 1990's-early 2000's tank, given its mobility and firepower as well as protection. Third in line were the various IFV's and such. Rockets followed, together with many MRL systems of the newest generation: BM-30 Smerč, capable of moving quickly, leaving little traces of its passage, and fire great, powerful volleys with pretty good accuracy.

Then the parade ended. And Vyačeslav went on to the podium to give a speech.

"Brothers and Sisters of Ukraine, fellow countrymen and women serving in the Armed Forces, and dear friends from abroad, I am proud to be here, for the first time in three years of my five-years-long presidential mandate, addressing you all as the leader of a free, strong, and prosperous Ukraine.

It has been decades since our country finally got independence restored after centuries of foreign domination, either Polish, Romania or Russian. But some of our lands are still in foreign hands: look at L'viv, look at Rostov, look at Bessarabia. How many of our brothers live outside of our borders? Millions. And what have we done in these centuries to defend them? Nothing. The situation of the sons and daughters of Vladimir the Great in L'viv is direr than ever, and in Rostov there is russification going on, at a level which we never saw.

TO our East, our former oppressors are right now trying to bolster their army to scare us and the rest of Europe: they, who have a GDP which is half the one of our country, way less infrastructure, and way less educated people. They have always sought to make us become their subjects once and for all, but this is not the time it will happen. Ukraine can count on me and my government, and on our servicemen and servicewomen to do defend her independence.

The Russians say a new, Russian, Winter is coming, and that it will be a long, very long Russian Winter. But you know what? Winter is fading away, and in its place will come Spring. Winter destroys, whereas Spring is a joyful season, when the cold of winter gets defeated by the sun's light and heat. And this is our time. Ukraine shall rise, once again, forever! Ukraine is not yet lost! Slava Ukrayini, i Slava yiyi Geroyam!"

The crowd cheered and shouted the national anthem.

Munich | GreatGermany | February 5

Vyačeslav arrived at the airport in Munich, and went to the Ukrainian consulate, where he would have stayed for the time of the conference, which would have started hours later.
Last edited by Greater Slavic Union on Mon May 22, 2017 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

San Regada
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby San Regada » Sat May 20, 2017 9:09 am

Soldiers from the Chilean Army marching past the Palacio de La Moneda

Santiago, Chile

The loud sound of thousands of feet marching to an aggressive marching drum beat, the rumbling of tank engines and the roaring of jet engines overhead were nothing usual for the people of Santiago, they were used to the sight of the Chilean Army displaying its might in honour of its leader and always came out waving flags and chanting slogans to support the brave men and women that put their lives on the line within a heartbeat to protect the territorial sovereignty of the republic and ensure that its people would never be subjugated by a third power. For the people of Chile, it was a reminder that they would forever be protected by their fellow countrymen, and that everyone had a duty to ensure that their country would remain forever free, prosperous and proud - talking of prosperity, Chile was superior to all of its neighbours in Latin America, for it had the highest GDP and GDP per capita in the region, both nominal and PPP, best education, best healthcare, best infrastructure and best human development index, making it the sole superpower of Latin America.

From one of the windows of the Palacio de La Moneda, Antonia Verónica Pinochet Hiriart looked on as the troops marched forwards, followed by tanks and then helicopters and fighter aircraft roaring overhead, and saluted them as they passed before she turned around. She looked down at the floor at first, as the thought to herself about what to do next: The Chilean Navy was undergoing massive expansion with more Destroyers and Submarines being constructed in shipyards across the coast as well as one more Amphibious Assault Ship due to be complete soon, the Army was fine, the Air Force was fine and the economy was expanding as usual. She had nothing to really address. She looked up, and was about to walk outside but she was startled to find the Minister of Foreign Affairs standing behind her and was about to draw for her sword before she composed herself, giving him a sharp look of disapproval, one that nearly sucked the soul out of his head and melted his brain, before speaking to him in a chillingly cold manner.

"I could have had your head for that." She said.

He quickly began to go down on his knees and began to blubber, "Please don-"

She cut him off, signalling with her hand for him to get up before speaking, "Enough with the foolishness... what are you here to tell me?"

"There is a new Chancellor in Germany... I came to, suggest that you should make contact with him."

"Ugh... democracy..." She began as she rubbed her head, but decided to change her tone and continued, "Very well then, you are excused."

The Minister of Foreign Affairs gave a salute and promptly left the room, and just as the Presidente-Generalísima was about to turn around, the Minister of Internal Prosperity entered.

"WHAT NOW?!" She barked at him.

"Madame... our intelligence shows that there is an increase in Marxist activity in the rural regions of-" He was cut off.

"Start up the rotors, pack the leftist scum, drop them in the oceans, leave no one alive." She ordered, "And make that into a propaganda video too."

"Yes, Presidente-Generalísima!" He shouted.

He saluted her and then promptly exited the room, and finally she was left alone. Madame Pinochet could not figure out what was worse: The fact that glorious Germania was being subjugated the scrooge that was democracy or the fact that there was an increase in Marxist activity in her country. Her father, Augusto Pinochet, killed over 10,000 Marxists and their militant supporters during his reign until death in 2006, and she was prepared to do nothing but that too - she would not allow the scrooge of Marxism to ever have an influence in her prosperous and proud Chile, never. But like the Minister of External Affairs said, she had a job to do, even though she detested democracy, she slowly walked towards the phone and picked it up, waiting for a while, before making a call to the Reich Chancellery with the intent to talk to the new German Chancellor.
<3 BaD mAmI <3
Incorrect spelling... I have Santa Regada for a reason!
Snapchat: You will never know
Discord: TG me for it
Anything Else: See above
Call me R/a/e/yna
Viejo Gringoland (UK)
Soy Colombiana
R E P Ú B L I C A  D E  S A N  R E G A D A
Adelante, madre-patria!—Forward, motherland!

IIWiki||Placeholder||Placeholder||Placeholder

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat May 20, 2017 12:09 pm

Munich, German Reich

Everything was set and media was already on scene. Kaiser would be flying in soon from Berlin on Luftwaffe Eins. Starting the meeting there would be a group picture followed by a dinner. Then the group of 20 would move into a conference room and start their behind closed doors discussions. The next day would be a breakfast then a tour of Munich. Then there would be a lunch and a small parade in honor of the guests. Then the group would finish the behind closed door discussions and start the open discussions in front of the media. On the last day there would again be a breakfast followed by a meeting of the big three powers. After that the various leaders would have the option of a state provided lunch or leaving/eating out. In addition one on one talks would be held between those that wished with secure smaller conference rooms provided.

Munich Airport

An honor guard stood ready for the world leaders and security was tight with SS Hauswache out in full force. The SS was in communication with the other nations security forces and were ready to cooperate with agencies like the US's Secret Service.

Berlin, Germany

Kaiser had left his residence 20 minutes ago and was just arriving at the airport. The SUV drove into the tarmac were Luftwaffe Eins waited for him. His wife would be coming on the trip with him and was sure to help persuade some of the male leaders to have better relations with Germany. Kaiser and his wife got out and Kaiser saluted the soldier standing at attention. Then they climbed up the stairs and went inside. Soon they would arrive in Munich.

(Luftwaffe Eins. The only difference is that we're the bird is there is a swastika. The color scheme is that of the nation. Were it has the airline name it has Deutschland.)

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Sat May 20, 2017 12:40 pm

Vyačeslav entered the car and drove to the airport.

With him there were 20 members of the Presidential Guard, his Minister of Foreign Affairs Beata Koravenko, and his Minister of Defense Jaroslav Votrilenko.

The arrived at the airport and waited there, inside, in front of the Cameras, for the arrival of the German Chancellor. Soon after, they moved outside, where the Chancellor himself would have landed soon after. Waiting for him and his men.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sat May 20, 2017 1:19 pm

Munich, Germany

(Imagine Italian Colors, and in Italian "Imperial One")

As Yolanda got off her Imperial Transport, Imperial One, she was followed by 4 Imperial Black Shirts in suits. The cameras noticeably started clicking a hell of a lot faster when she and her entourage walked off the plane.

The Media are as hawkish as ever. she noted as she walked into the airport. Oh hell, this will be a long meeting won't it? she thought as the Media could be seen crowding, but she was used to the attention. German reporters were especially pushy however it seemed, which almost surprised Yolanda due to how their Italian counterparts could be.

Her Blackshirts were obviously not happy about all the attention the Empress seemed to be getting, though she gave them a slight look to say it was fine. Soon, her and her entourage were waiting for the Chancellor of Germany.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:25 pm

Munich,German Reich
February 5th,2017

Clochard Des Senges stared uneasily at the notes of diplomatic courtesy that were piled up next to his chair. The Loud and Noisy old Engines soon died down to a minor cat roar as a loud thump was heard, the plane begining it's descent down farther and farther, forcing Des Senges to bite into a gummy bear before holding in his stomach as the aircraft soon made contact with the pavement,with a mass screeching sound heard as it slowed down gradually further and further until a bonk made it stop. Opening up the door, Des Senges piled out of the Plane,mobbed by several aides and soldiers who asked him if he was fine.
"Yes,I'm quite alright, now get me some water,now!"
With an annoyed snap of his fingers, a cup of water was put in his hands with a chuggful swig of the liquid down the man's throat.
Merely looking at the Media that seemed to hound him, some questions were barked out.
"Excuse me, but where's the Diplomat of the French State?"
"Anyone else I hoped, but I'm as surprised as you,one minute you're eating dead rats off the side of some slum in Vichy, the next you're in a luxury jet undergoing a diplomatic mission in a foreign and sovereign state. Oh, and where the hell are my manners,I'm Clochard Des Senges,Hobo of the Monkeys is my literal name. If ya have any more questions, I'd love to shit with you-I mean chat with you."
"Do you have any experience in political policies?"
"A one hour crash course in diplomatic situations and our current issues that we may be discussing ,such as trade,defense and cinnamon rolls."
"C-Cinnamon rolls?"
"That's right, Cinnamon Rolls could assassinate me! That's why my guards weapons are AK-47s,because we all know AK-47S are a Cinnamon rolls worst nightmare! Anymore questions?"
"Do you have any idea why you were picked?"
"Damn,I love me some popularitee, I'd presume because I'm unfit for the job and the French want to snub you Sausage making Nazis into surrendering as hard as the french do, but whatda I know? No more questions!"
As a flurry of shouts were gathered out, Des Senges made his way across the tarmac.
Staring at the large group of politicians gathered unsteadily nearby, he grabbed the local wine bottle and began to drink it.
"My Name is Clochard Des Senges, Diplomat of the French State,an honor to not be making you bacon!"
With that, he fell to the ground, cursing as he was helped back up by some aides. Staring blankly at his Gaurde de la diplomatie,he motioned for them to go over and let him be.
"If anyone tries to shoot me, I'll slap the living shit out of them, like a good french person would be!"
The Guards saluted before walking off in a formation of two back towards the Plane. Senges then noticed a beautiful women next to him.
"Hoy,You sexy mama, are you hitched?"
Kaiser's wife merely looked at him in silent rage before merely shaking her head.
"I don't know what a shake means, excuse me, you Frank fucker that seem to know this mama,ya know what shakes means?"
Kiser's eyes gave an expression of anger that the drunken hobo was not picking up on.
"I'm married to her you twit,Now Let us get to negotiations inside,It's embarrassing enough to know that the french have sent a hobo for negotiation, they promised me a top level diplomat,not...not this!"
"I'll have you Know I am only deemed Insane in seven american states,and one of them is Ohio, so there, take that cowboy dresser pot of scissors!"
With a mad Puff, he calmed down before putting on a slight smile to the rest of his guests.
"Now then,I suppose we should be going."
With a mobile clop sound, the French,German and other national diplomats began to walk across the tarmac.
Last edited by Newne Carriebean7 on Sat May 20, 2017 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

San Regada
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby San Regada » Sat May 20, 2017 2:01 pm

The plane which brought in Madame Pinochet.

Munich,
Germany

Presidente-Generalísima Antonia Verónica Pinochet Hiriart stepped off of her presidential plane and onto the tarmac, her high heels making a high pitched sound as they slammed onto the tarmac as she deliberately skipped a step... an old childhood habit. She was followed by eight of her personal guards, with four of them flanking her on either side as she began to slowly walk across the tarmac towards where everyone had gathered, each step was a stride of sheer power and authority, as her guards told the press to kindly fuck off, even shoving some back as they got too close to her and threatening to break their cameras. This all made her laugh a bit, inside of course, for outside, her face was rather stern and emotionless.
<3 BaD mAmI <3
Call me R/a/e/yna
Viejo Gringoland (UK)
Soy Colombiana

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Sat May 20, 2017 2:04 pm

[quote="Greater Slavic Union";p="31772898"]

Vyačeslav saw one old friend of him, the Chilean Presidente-Generalisima Pinochet, stepping down of an airplane.

He moved towards her with all of his people, and greeted her.

"Nice to see you, Antonia!" he said, opening his arms.

San Regada
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby San Regada » Sat May 20, 2017 2:13 pm

Greater Slavic Union wrote:Vyačeslav saw one old friend of him, the Chilean Presidente-Generalisima Pinochet, stepping down of an airplane.

At that exact moment, one of her personal guards was about to lunge forward to prevent Vyačeslav, from what he interpreted to be, attacking Antonia but at that exact moment, her right hand shot out to the side and latched onto his, squeezing it with such an immense for until the guard was noticeably wincing and grinding his teeth. She then released his hand before pausing for a moment and then focusing on Vyačeslav. "Greetings." She said, her face still emotionless and stern, amd leaving Vyačeslav with his arms still open, prompting some of her guards to snigger.
Last edited by San Regada on Sat May 20, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<3 BaD mAmI <3
Call me R/a/e/yna
Viejo Gringoland (UK)
Soy Colombiana

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Sat May 20, 2017 2:27 pm

San Regada wrote:
Greater Slavic Union wrote:Vyačeslav saw one old friend of him, the Chilean Presidente-Generalisima Pinochet, stepping down of an airplane.

At that exact moment, one of her personal guards was about to lunge forward to prevent Vyačeslav, from what he interpreted to be, attacking Antonia but at that exact moment, her right hand shot out to the side and latched onto his, squeezing it with such an immense for until the guard was noticeably wincing and grinding his teeth. She then released his hand before pausing for a moment and then focusing on Vyačeslav. "Greetings." She said, her face still emotionless and stern, amd leaving Vyačeslav with his arms still open, prompting some of her guards to snigger.

Vyačeslav hugged her, and helped her come down of the airplane.

"So, tell me Antonia: how are you?"

San Regada
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby San Regada » Sat May 20, 2017 2:48 pm

Greater Slavic Union wrote:
San Regada wrote:At that exact moment, one of her personal guards was about to lunge forward to prevent Vyačeslav, from what he interpreted to be, attacking Antonia but at that exact moment, her right hand shot out to the side and latched onto his, squeezing it with such an immense for until the guard was noticeably wincing and grinding his teeth. She then released his hand before pausing for a moment and then focusing on Vyačeslav. "Greetings." She said, her face still emotionless and stern, amd leaving Vyačeslav with his arms still open, prompting some of her guards to snigger.

She gave an awkward smile before speaking.

"The flight here was long and tiring... but I'm not too bad..."
<3 BaD mAmI <3
Call me R/a/e/yna
Viejo Gringoland (UK)
Soy Colombiana

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Sat May 20, 2017 2:50 pm

San Regada wrote:
Greater Slavic Union wrote:

She gave an awkward smile before speaking.

"The flight here was long and tiring... but I'm not too bad..."

"I see..." Vyačeslav said "Are you still throwing leftists from fliying helicopters?"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse