NATION

PASSWORD

You Against the World (IC|Multiverse|Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
What Has Been Lost
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

You Against the World (IC|Multiverse|Closed)

Postby What Has Been Lost » Sun May 07, 2017 8:01 pm

OOC

The woman woke up in a confined room. The first thing she noticed was the graffiti on the opposite wall. A disturbing message, but one to keep in mind. She stood up with a groan. Everything hurt, especially her head. Her arm throbbed as well. She looked down and noticed a tattoo on her arm. It looked like words, but they were smeared beyond recognition. Below that was a number: 001. Hardly a name, but it would do for now.
One exited the room to show that it was a part of a long building that consisted of similar rooms with no windows. To her left, her room was the last, but to the right, they seemed to go on and on and on.
A rustling caught her attention. By some sort of impulse she grabbed a blaster and aimed it at the source. A shadow was all it appeared to be... For the time being. She lowered the gun. It looked rather futuristic as opposed to the outdoors.
It seemed like an apocalypse had struck. No life in sight.
She had no idea where or who she was. One looked down the row of rooms. Maybe one of them knew.
Maybe no one did.
Last edited by What Has Been Lost on Wed May 17, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cobra
"I have to run, I have to hide."
Darkshadow
"To be afraid of a murderer, then logically, one should not be one."

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem." - Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Carribean
"Some [people] become bad when they have too much power. Sometimes... sometimes they don't know they're bad guys. They think what they're doing is the right thing... You know, there's really no such thing as bad guys. I mean... there are [people] who do bad things, but maybe that doesn't make them all bad. Maybe they can also do good things. Maybe those bad things are just mistakes." Fathom, Wings of Fire

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Founded: Nov 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Mon May 08, 2017 5:33 pm

420, or rather what number he had on his left arm, and above it was some letters, perhaps his name, but it was hard to make out. Thats the first thing 420 noticed upon waking up. Looking up and ahead silently, he saw it, those words..kill or be killed right there. "The fuck?" he muttered, while throwing himself up off his knees. "Where am I..what..who the hell..am I?!" quickly shaking his head, he pushed against the room's exit and looked around. Behind him was a VERY long row of rooms in this very skinny and small building, well not length-wise at least. "..." leaning up against one of the closed doors, Four Twenty stood there in bewilderment, but not for long. He slowly creaked open the exit. Everything was so..desolate, not like his native Nova Scotia, not that he remembers where or what that is anymore. And there were unexplainable sounds..and shifting shadows and unknown things moving through the shade which made this all seem like a dream..

Ahead he saw a girl, who hadn't noticed him, she wasn't too far from the exit, seemingly scanning her surroundings. And the scariest part, she was armed, with a really weird, but dangerous looking gun. Yep, he was going to do it. Slowly tiptoeing over to One he put his hand onto her shoulder with a firm grip, breathing "Hello..". She was probably going to freak, and beat the crap out of the kid.

What Has Been Lost
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby What Has Been Lost » Tue May 09, 2017 3:33 am

One must've jumped a mile into the air. She instantly turned and pointed her blaster directly at the person's chest. "What the freak - who are you?!?" She looked down at his arm. Like her tattoo, but a couple of letters were visible and the number was 420. Maybe he was in the same situation she was. One lowered her gun for a moment, still thinking about the words on the wall. She should probably learn about this guy before flat out taking his head off.
Cobra
Darkshadow

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem." - Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Carribean
"Some [people] become bad when they have too much power. Sometimes... sometimes they don't know they're bad guys. They think what they're doing is the right thing... You know, there's really no such thing as bad guys. I mean... there are [people] who do bad things, but maybe that doesn't make them all bad. Maybe they can also do good things. Maybe those bad things are just mistakes." Fathom, Wings of Fire

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue May 09, 2017 3:44 am

He promptly laid there for a short while as his head started spinning, only remembering green, before he eventually came to as he checked the throbbing pain in his shoulder, feeling the sensation before once. Looking at his arm, he only saw the numbers 120 and two words o and n. The rest were rubbed off. He snarled to himself slightly as he supported himself on the wall nearest to him, leaning at it as he clutched his arm, before he quickly checked the hostler he had as if on instinct, before pulling out a gun. Looking at it, his head suddenly throbbed as he looked at it, remembering only the gun and what it was. Looking through his pockets next, the only thing he could find was a few more extra clips.

He then dusts some dirt of himself as he holds up his gun. Standing up, he looked outside only to see the world desolate of life, only dusts and a few fallen buildings stood in the distance. Turning around, he then see's two people standing at the door, before he pointed his blaster at them and yelled. "Who are you? Identify yourselves!"
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Tue May 09, 2017 4:12 am

A look of fear came onto 420's face as two guns got aimed straight at him. He ran away and bent down behind a pile of rubble, though everything above and including his chest was completely visible. "Stop, please, I'm innocent! I don't know where or why I'm here, sorry I just thought it would be interesting to see your reaction, I mean no harm to both of you!" he calmed down for a few seconds after he had rapidly spit out those words, and eventually, in a more calm tone continued "I even have a number, like you maybe, I don't know, here, its 420, like with weed and stuff.." he showed his arm, pulling down his sleeve.

What Has Been Lost
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby What Has Been Lost » Tue May 09, 2017 1:33 pm

One turned to face the newcomer, her stance becoming a little more casual as she adjusted. "If I could I would, but I can't so nay." She leaned her blaster against her shoulder. Her head turned back to where Four Twenty was. Okay, so maybe pointing a gun at him was a little harsh. He was just a kid. "It looks like we're all in the same boat, a rather leaky one at that. I guess you could call me One... That's the best identification I have." She turned to face the one with a gun. "Your turn. Identify yourself."
Last edited by What Has Been Lost on Tue May 09, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cobra
Darkshadow

The Assorted Saharan Outposts
Minister

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Tue May 09, 2017 3:56 pm

The child groaned as his vision slowly came back. The last thing he remembered was so much bloodshed caused by some very, very obsessed man. Though the context behind such a scene being in his mind, he had no idea. He sighed and used his hand to push himself up, only to find the marking on his hands. Letters that could be a name, but he couldn't make it out. Cor...something ending with an o. Great, he'd have to figure that out later, and the number 013...like a designation. Well, it's better than nothing right now.

The teenager sighed and pushed himself into a sitting position. This was when he found something painted on the wall. It wasn't put there by a skilled painter, that was obvious, but the message sent chills down his spine. Kill or be killed? Well, while that was sound advice, he didn't appreciate the thought of killing. At least not at the current moment.

The boy then put a hand to his head, feeling an oncoming headache, only to feel the metallic surface of...something on his head. He took whatever the object was off of his head and put it down to eye level. He saw a crown. A shiny crown made out of gold, surprisingly clean compared to the room around him. A crown? Why would he have a crown? In fact, his entire outfit looked rather regal, and nearby he saw a gold scepter with jewels around it. Was that...his? Was he a king? Was this his kingdom? Well, if so he ran a pretty shoddy kingdom. Some serious work would have to be done to fix this.

013 then let out a hum as he stood up and grabbed his scepter. Pushing it against the ground as a type of walking stick, 013 made his way out of his cell, a hand on his forehead as he still felt the oncoming headache. His scepter made a small clinking noise against the ground as he looked out the window. Oh dear...did he really own this kingdom? The in gods name happened to it? Well, no matter. He just had to get some help first.

013 then looked to the side, only to see a large group of people there. Oh, good. Someone who may know what's going on, though some were carrying strange objects...he had no idea what those were. Well, no matter. He'd still love towards the small group. He needed to get some answers.
RP Types I Enjoy: God RPs (anything involving deities), alt history, medieval.
Just call me Sahara
Feel free to telegram me whenever you want. I'd love to chat!

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

The Last Magic
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Magic » Tue May 09, 2017 4:13 pm

The young adult opened her eyes. Everything hurt, and her hand definitely felt weird. She sat up, making her groan. Now it hurt even more. She looked down at her hand to see she had a white knuckle grip on a sword. Nice and long, seemed sturdy, good for combat.

As her gaze followed up her arm, she saw the tattoo. A name, perhaps, and fifteen. She didn't know her name, but was a number any better? Two letters of her name were visible: Z. D. Certainly an odd name but better than a number.

Z. D. Stood up, much to the complaint of her aching muscles. Then she saw it. Kill or be Killed. That, along with her memory loss, told her something was amiss.

She just then happened to look down at her outfit. A nice dress, like that of nobility. But why was she lying on that floor in a dress? Yet another mystery.

She walked outside in the faded light. She saw a small group of people, some pointing weapons at one another. Looked dangerous. She turned to see buildings. She turned to her other side to see a teenager. He looked like he was about to approach the gun slinging trio. Z. D. Raised the sword a little, ready to defend herself If someone attacked. Should she? Kill or be killed. Maybe this was her chance at survival. But she didn't want to kill them in cold blood. So she stood where she was, prepared. Watching. Waiting.
Some legends are told,
Some turn to dust
Or to gold,
But you will remember me,
Remember me for centuries

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Wed May 10, 2017 3:11 am

He then lowered his blaster as they told him to introduce himself, putting it back in the hostler before speaking. "My number is 120, although i see no reason to trust the both of you right now." He said as he looked at them, before eventually looking outside behind them. Seeing two figures up ahead behind them. He immediately shoved the two of them aside as he took out the blaster again, checking it's ammo count before pointing the gun at them. aiming for the both of them. "Who are you! Identify yourselves" He shouted towards them, making sure the aiming cross sights was near their head.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Wed May 10, 2017 3:20 am

Higher Japan wrote:120

He then lowered his blaster as they told him to introduce himself, putting it back in the hostler before speaking. "My number is 120, although i see no reason to trust the both of you right now." He said as he looked at them, before eventually looking outside behind them. Seeing two figures up ahead behind them. He immediately shoved the two of them aside as he took out the blaster again, checking it's ammo count before pointing the gun at them. aiming for the both of them. "Who are you! Identify yourselves" He shouted towards them, making sure the aiming cross sights was near their head.

013's eyes widened and he took a step back. He moved a hand up to adjust the crown on his head and frowned. What on earth was this man even holding? Some sort of magical weapon, that's for sure.

"Put your weapon down," he shouted as he then moved his hand towards the man. "Look, I have a number on my hand. 013. That's all I know for now, but I think I'm a king, personally. Now, do any of you know what's happened?"
Just call me Sahara

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Wed May 10, 2017 4:09 am

420 stepped out from the rubble, but still stayed back again. "Oh boy..remembering all these random numbers-for-names and getting use to whatever the heck this is will be fun.." He said out loud whilst observed the strange newcomers. "Seriously...am I the only one without a weapon?Like...dammit..they get cools guns, swords and things like that but I don't have anything to even defend myself, not even a kitchen knife or a wee hammer..thats lame, and not really 'fair'..then again I don't plan on killing anyone....but a weapon would still be nice..and maybe if one comes, since theres no laws, I could score a cute chick, and...err, I should pay attention to whats going on now.. He picked up two piece of rubbles and put it into his pocket, it could be used as a ranged weapon, and a crappy one at that.

"And to you King 13 and angry dude, nobody knows the situation..420 by the way.." Walking past them to 015, cautiously to the point he looked as if he had paranoia, and still straying noticeably far away, he said "Calm down, nobody knows whats going on either..but I can keep you safe princess, I'm a 'real charmer'" 420 got down on one knee and help out one hand to 015, laughing at the same time.
Last edited by Monarchy of Japanada on Wed May 10, 2017 4:17 am, edited 5 times in total.

The Last Magic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Magic » Wed May 10, 2017 7:41 am

Z. D. Looked down at Four Twenty. "Huh." She had expected more fighting, but she couldn't expect much from the weapon less teen. "For now, I'm Z. D. and my number was Fifteen. Zero Fifteen, to be exact." She then noticed the blaster pointed at her. She felt a tingling in her fingertips, and some instinct told her it was magic. Magic? Why would she have that?

"What are you going to do, shoot me?" She asked the dangerous looking man. "Do it. See where that gets you." She twisted and flipped the sword between her hands to show her skill. Something told her that magic could get her out of this mess, and she was ready.
Some legends are told,
Some turn to dust
Or to gold,

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Wed May 10, 2017 7:46 am

"Very well then, i guess i'm not wasting ammo today." He says as he puts his blaster back in the hostler, before introducing himself. "My number is 120, i assume that you all have a grudge against me for drawing a gun, but i do not care." He says as he looks out the window again, the desolate city greeting him. "The better question is, how did everything turn out like this and why are we here."
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Wed May 10, 2017 7:52 am

"Nobody knows the situation?" 013 asked as he glanced at the woman who was obviously a princess. She was a rather beautiful one, as well. Did he know her? Or did he used to know her? He would try to look through his memory, but he was rather certain that was only going to lead to an even bigger headache. "What kind of kingdom is this when they don't even know their own situation?"

The teenager sighed as he leaned against his scepter. "And don't tell me I am the king of this land, am I? Because if so, then I have so much work to do. I have to fix everything around here, and I have to guide you people to tell you what to do and how to do it. Oh, I'd probably also need those blasters. Civilians can't have weapons, you know."

Despite not knowing where his rant was coming from, he decided to go along with it, and move towards the windows. "This land needs so much work, and I am willing to take up the mantle of a ruler, if no one else would plan on it. Maybe we could even find others that are in this situation, if everyone isn't dead. Honestly, with all the destruction outside, I'm surprised we even made it through what must ave been the apocalypse."

He moved his scepter up to adjust the crown on his head and chuckled. "Though, perhaps I am overthinking it all." He turned around. "Maybe none of you here want to unite under one banner. Maybe you're following the advice of kill or be killed. Maybe you'll all act like savages and go at each others throats. Well, to be perfectly honest, I don't care. You all can do whatever you want, if you don't want to form a nation with me."

The boy's hand fell to his side and he felt the hilt of a sword touch his hand, which he instinctively grabbed a hold of. Oh, perfect. A weapon! A scepter was good, but a sword was more noble. More kingly than bludgeoning someone to death and staining his golden scepter red. "But I don't want people to get in my way, either, so if you aren't with me, I ask you to not be against me, just to keep the peace for now, and to make sure no one actually gets killed. After all, no one has to die for now, right?"
Just call me Sahara

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Wed May 10, 2017 8:02 am

"I do not follow the order of others, for i am my own ruler." He says, before firing a shot at the wall, chipping a part of it off. "If you cross the line however, i will not hesitate to deal the final blow. Now, don't cross me and i won't have to waste my precious ammunition." He says, before he walked out of the building, the sun glaring as his white caped flow behind him. He walked into another building, trying to find something useful.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

What Has Been Lost
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby What Has Been Lost » Wed May 10, 2017 8:45 am

"Wasting ammo, hmm?" One asked, looking at the now chipped wall. "That's a waste if I ever saw one. Not even target practice." She took her blaster off her shoulder and placed it back in its holster.
She then turned her gaze to Thirteen. "I highly doubt that you are our king, especially if Z. D. Is a princess. However, if you were, then you must've been a pretty bad one. Why else would your citizens brainwash you and leave you for the dust?" She sighed. "But that still leaves the question of why we were brainwashed and left for the dust."
One walked back to the wall. It mostly consisted of grimy glass, making it feel as if you were already outside in the strangely tinted landscape. "It looks almost radioactive," she said to herself. She walked over to the door and walked outside.
The first thing she noticed was the wind. It wasn't very strong, but it carried dust and sand and particles of who knows what. The dust bit her eyes, but it was minor.
She looked back at the building she came from. It was tall enough to have two floors, but there was no visible access to floor two. She scouted around until she found a door with a flimsy padlock. A simple blaster shot got rid of that. She opened the door, revealing a staircase going up. She nimbly climbed the steps, her footsteps echoing through the building.
The now faint light filtered in through something up top. One could only see the hulking shadows of objects. A strange smell became apparent as she reached the top. Something was blocking the door. One pushed it aside and opened the door.
Light poured in from what had been opened. The room wasn't like the bottom floor at all, with strange tubes and devices and shapes. One looked back down to what she had pushed aside just from curiosity, and was horrified by what she saw.
It was normal except for the strange orange tint across its whole frame and the look of sheer terror on its frozen face.
It was a body.
Cobra
Darkshadow

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Wed May 10, 2017 8:51 am

"Oh, come on, I'm sure I can get a second chance, right?" 013 asked with a chuckled as One began to walk away. He shook his head and looked back out the window. "Besides, if I'm not the king of this land, then I'm going to try as hard as I can to become the king."

As One walked away, Thirteen just shrugged and leaned against his scepter. He needed a plan, and he needed one quickly. First things he'd have to do was get someone who knew what was going on, but that seemed to be impossible. Most people around here seemed dead. Another good thing to have would be workers and advisers, though no one here seemed to want to work under him. Ugh. why can't things be any easier? He just wants to be a king. It can't be that hard...
Just call me Sahara

The Last Magic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Magic » Wed May 10, 2017 9:31 am

Z. D. Glanced at Thirteen, guessing his thoughts. "Is this all worth it?" She asked, gesturing to the barren landscape. "Would you really want to rule this... This wasteland?" She shook her head. "I don't. I hope there is something beyond the destruction." She slid her sword in its sheath and walked out the door. Her dress rippled in the faint breeze. "There has to be."

A teenager woke up in a room. The atmosphere was plain besides the graffiti she was staring at. She sat up. She couldn't remember much; she could just vaguely remember a flash of blue and green and... Water.
Water? Why did she remember water? Was she drinking or swimming or... Why would she be swimming in this outfit?
But then she saw faces. She wanted to find them, to see more, to remember, but the memory fluttered away when she grabbed for it. Then it was gone forever, leaving her even more confused.
She stood up, and as she did she saw something on her arm. Letters and a number. Ai Rn? What in the world... If Ai was her name, she'd take the number. Seven O'One would do.
Seven O' One walked out of the room, looking at the horrid landscape ahead. What had made it this way was a wonder. She turned to the side to see a couple of people talking and slowly approached.
It was about then that she noticed she was dripping wet. She paused to wring out her cloths, not even bothering about the people who undoubtedly noticed her.
Some legends are told,
Some turn to dust
Or to gold,

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Wed May 10, 2017 9:54 am

0-0-7

She awoke to find herself face down on a cobble stone floor, head resting on her arms.
It was freezing.
And very uncomfortable.
Eyes still closed, she mentally checked herself out.
Nothing broken....Good...But...
Something was off.
Very off.
Her head was slowly clearing and she eventually slowly moved to a sitting position and looked around the room.
The walls were bare, just stone, no windows.
There was, however, an open doorway directly in front of her.

However, there was something spray painted in red on a wall:
Kill or Be Killed
...If that isn't ominous enough....
She noticed that for clothing, she was wearing ripped blue jeans and a white t-shirt. The right shoulder was ripped and bare for the world to see.
She felt self-conscious about that for some reason but her mind then moved onto more important things.
Such as where she was.
And why the very last thing she remembered was...Fire. And smoke. And the scent of copper. And....a roar.....

And....
Her eyes widened.
"...I...Don't...remember...."
It hurt to talk, for what reason, she had no idea.
Personally, she wondered if it was a good idea she had no idea who she even was.
The girl then noticed something on her right arm.
Letters.
A name.
"M....a....d...i....I can't read those three....Then there's a last name, obviously....I can't read it...."
She smiled to herself.
"Whoever did this sucked at their job..."
Below the letters was a number.
"...Double O Seven, huh?"
It was better than nothing.
Madi now rose to a standing position and began to walk towards the door, but stopped when she felt something lightly tap her right leg.
It was a sword.
A very old sword sheathed in a very ornate designed red scabbard.
She reached down and lightly touched the hilt.
She wondered if she was imagining things when she felt something click in her mind but then the feeling went away.

More confused than ever, Madi left the room, and with nowhere else to go, she walked down the hallway, passing other rooms as she did, and found herself outside on a dusty plain.

There were others in a group nearby and Madi considered taking our her sword for a split second but decided against it.
They could be friendly. I'll just wait.
It hurt to, but she raised her voice anyway.
"Who are all of you?"
Last edited by Skylus on Wed May 10, 2017 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

The Last Magic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Magic » Wed May 10, 2017 10:01 am

Z. D. Poked her head back into the room. "Another one?" She asked Thirteen. "Hold up- there's two." She said, nodding at the girl wringing out her clothing. "I'm Z. D., and this is King Thirteen. I guess I might be Princess Z. D., or Fifteen... It's complicated I bet... Who are you two?"

Seven O' One looked up for a moment, shivering slightly from being wet. "Doesn't matter right now. I'm not sure I can trust you. I could kill you instead."
Some legends are told,
Some turn to dust
Or to gold,

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Wed May 10, 2017 10:11 am

0-0-7

Right.....Don't want to get on her bad side...
"Well...Uh....I'm...Madi. Or...That's all I can read, anyway."
She turned to the girl with the sword.
"...Your dress looks a bit...uh...torn. It is very nice, though."
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

What Has Been Lost
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby What Has Been Lost » Wed May 10, 2017 11:22 am

One gulped and crept away from the body and towards a strange clicking sound. She looked up to see a bone pale man, about her age, typing something really fast on a computer. She was quite shocked to see someone else. "Hello?" She said.
The man looked up, his black hair almost obscuring his face. He paused momentarily before continuing his typing, despite not looking. "What's your number?"
She was surprised at this sudden approach but took right to it. "One. Yours?"
"Zero. I'm Patient Zero." He lifted an arm to show his tattoo before returning his gaze to the computer. "Almost done..."
"With what?" She asked. "Why are you "Patient" Zero?"
"That's what I was called," he said, pointing to another orange body. "Before it happened. They were killed, and I should've been, too. But we're already dead." He typed a little faster.
One was getting uneasy. "But... what happened?"
"I can't explain right now. Once I finish this we will know what's going on. So they want me dead, because I know the password in." He paused as if to recall something. "I don't remember my past, either."
"Oh. Well how do you-"
Bang-bang-bang-CHHH!!
One's hand instinctively covered her face at the sound of shattering glass, earning her a bullet in the hand. "Son of a - AARGH!!!" She looked over at Zero for explaination just in time to see him collapse. The computer was shattered by a bullet.
One ran over to Zero. "Zero? Are you..." she trailed off when she saw the bullet in his forehead. He was dead.
She looked back up at the shattered wall of glass. The computer was too broken to work, sealing its secrets forever.
So close... and yet so far.
Cobra
Darkshadow

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Wed May 10, 2017 11:43 am

420's hand was ignored/rejected, oh well he didn't expect much, and he was just joking, hence the laughing. Pulling himself up, he shrugged and stepped back. He introduced himself to to the new arrivals "I'm Four-Twenty, with the numbers and stuff, the only thing I can make of my name, well the letters, whether thats my actual name or not, is O*e*, I can only guess that means Owen, unless I have a weird name or something" Hearing a gunshot [But not where it came from], he ran over to Zero's location, seeing a dead man at a computer. "What the fuck!?, he's dead...dead...how.." 420's face began to turn pale, figuratively, not actually. It wasn't from the sight of blood, but from the dead man. He ran to his body, and looked into the corpses's cold, bleeding face, than he looked to the other, and finally to the computer.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Wed May 10, 2017 11:50 am

King Thirteen stopped and looked towards the sound of the gunshot. That was something he hadn't heard before. That was a noise no bow, catapult, or any type of siege work could repeat, but...it wasn't a cannon either. What on earth was going on. He looked towards the princess and frowned. "I'm going to go check this out," he said, ignoring her question on if it was worth it.

He then ran towards the noise of the gunshot, and once he entered the room, he saw a bony, pale man that lay against the ground. The blonde from before had a hole in her hand, and there was this big, colorful window with a big crack in it. He took in a few deep breaths as he examined the situation. "What on earth happened here? What killed this man?"

This was clearly not from a bow...what on earth...? This kingdom had strange technology that he was no used to. he must not have been a king here, otherwise he would know these things, right?
Just call me Sahara

The Last Magic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Magic » Wed May 10, 2017 12:20 pm

"Right behind you!" Z. D. Yelled, scrambling after the king. She escalated the stairs with relative ease for being in a dress. When she reached the top, she nearly gagged at the body near the door. She stepped over it and came beside Thirteen and One.
"What in the blazes?" She asked, looking between the computer, One, and the dead man. She squatted down, which that dress was certainly not made for, and examined the body. She lightly touched the bloody wound. "He just died," she said quietly. "Like, just now. I guess there's a slim chance of his survival, but not really." She moved her hand to look at the bloody spot. "What kind of a weapon did that?" She asked, looking up. She might've suspected this to be One's doing, but she had a wound twin to this one. Unless that was to hide the evidence.

Seven O' One followed the other two out of the building and up the stairs. She couldn't care less about the corpse at the door; what interested her was the one everyone was looking at. She slid up beside Four Twenty and looked down. "Zero," she said, looking down at his arm. "Why did someone shoot Zero?" She noticed the blood on One's hand. "And you, for that matter. Are we now following Kill or be Killed, or what?"
Some legends are told,
Some turn to dust
Or to gold,

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse