NATION

PASSWORD

Zeclil Declares War on the Lead Deserts! [OPEN/PT/NO SIGNUP]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Lead Deserts
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Zeclil Declares War on the Lead Deserts! [OPEN/PT/NO SIGNUP]

Postby Lead Deserts » Wed May 03, 2017 3:50 pm

The red line is a cross-country railway

The lawless frontier once again plunges into chaos.

After years of relative peace in the Lead Deserts, the Hispanic countries to the south have once again invaded the country. The war had been at a stalemate for months, the Spaniards not being able to push past Ojo Del Diablo. The Sovereign State of Zeclil had been examining the war from the outside, and once all Spanish progress had come to a halt, they decided to help.

Several ships came in from the shores of Zeclil through the San Lui river, containing troops and supplies for the Spanish. Unfortunately for them, a Lead Desertian fortress at the river bifurcation had spotted one of the ships. Mistaking it for a Spanish ship, artillery fired and sunk the vessel, claiming the lives of almost a hundred Zeclilans. This act of aggression was not taken lightly by Zeclil. War was declared on the Lead Deserts, and a fleet was dispatched to the new front.

The gun-loving people of the Lead Deserts are now forced to fight a war on three fronts. The invading Spanish, the vengeful Zeclilans, and finally bandits wreaking havoc and instilling fear on innocent citizens. As both sides send out letters to gain allies, who will you support?

The Sovereign State of Zeclil
Hark, leaders of the world. It is about time these anarchists were taught a lesson. It is clear- the attack on our ship was not an accident, as they say. They are so hellbent on winning the fight with the Spaniards, who rightfully own the land south of the San Lui river, that they wouldn't tolerate any sort of humanitarian aid to their sworn enemies. This is an act of war, and it will not be tolerated by Zeclil. From this day on, this war will be about ending the tyrannical anarchy of these savages! Help us in liberating the people of this lawless wasteland, and you will have a fair reward in the bounties of natural resources this region holds.

The Free Lands of Lead Deserts
Howdy, free people of the world. You may not know who we are, as we live in a small faraway country, but we need your assistance in these dark times. The Spaniards have once again invaded our lands, for reasons we still cannot understand. They have been harassing us for decades, but now the case is different. A faraway nation known as Zeclil decided to help the Spanish. Unfortunately, they took the most dangerous path, through a warzone, and our fortress gunners accidentally sunk their ship. The Zeclilans declared war on us, and now we have no choice but to fight a war on two fronts with our relatively small military. We still don't understand why they chose to do this- we can assure you it was a mistake. But as the Zeclilans won't back down, we need your help. This isn't a war for land anymore- this is a war for the right to bear arms, and the war for freedom from an oppressive imperialist regime. Help us soon, as our navy won't hold the river split into our country for long.

The navies of both nations are amassing close to the river entrance to the country, and soldiers are preparing to die for their ideals. Who is saying the truth? Who is in the right? Who will you support? Only one thing remains certain, and it is that a bloody war is days away- and it will not be over soon.

1. Absolutely no godmodding. If you want to take control of another nation's minor character to progress the story, that's fine, just make sure they are OK with it.
2. The tech era is around American Civil War to WWI, but before is allowed. Early tanks, planes, and dreadnoughts are permitted, but don't spam them.
3. If you are confused about something, don't assume, ask.
4. Nations that have been inactive for a long time on the RP can be ignored.
5. Make sure to have fun!
Last edited by Lead Deserts on Wed May 03, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In this world there's two types of people. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

Det hellige nordiske rike wrote:Guns are to them as instruments are to musicians

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Half the time, people are drinking their problems away. The other half of the time, they're creating problems after getting into drunk shootouts.

This nation is purely for fun, and I don't use NS stats.
Freedom from imperialist oppressors! Death to the bayonet-wielding freaks! The war with Zeclil is escalating further every day, and we need YOU!

Zeclil
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeclil » Wed May 03, 2017 4:32 pm

OPERATION APOSTATIZE

Following the sinking of Zeclilan Transport Vessels, the High Military Command has declared a state of war between the Sovereign State of Zeclil and the Lead Deserts. An amphibious assault force, Army Group A, have landed on the shores of the San Lui. Generals Kliff Van Manestar and Alphred Ruston take command of roughly 100,000 soldiers in total of the invasion force. Handerson Main Battle Tanks alongside Main Support Tanks were unloaded from landing craft, although several were taken down by artillery fire. Rampart Class cruisers and Entente Class dreadnoughts begin a push to attempt to take control of the waterways. A Ralfton Class destroyer, the ZNF Killkallo was sunk at the mouth of the river.
Heraldry and Vexillology are quite interesting
I like both receiving and sending Telegrams
I do NOT get involved in politics in public and I doubt I will here. I am from the South of the US of A
Breakdown of Sanity, Demon Hunter, Fit For A King, Impending Doom, Revocation, Rings of Saturn, Tremonti, Volbeat

Lead Deserts
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lead Deserts » Wed May 03, 2017 5:14 pm

Trenches dug out near Puerta Orguillo to prepare for an oncoming Zeclilan assault

Following the landing of Zeclilan soldiers at the fort northeast of Puerta Orguillo, 300 soldiers were sent to construct and hold a trench line blocking the advance of Zeclilan troops.

A sniper lay on the top of a hill, his Winchester aimed down- where a small ghost town stood. A man walked down the main street. Suddenly, three men in large hats and ponchos walked out from the shadows to confront the man who was advancing down the road. Everything seemed to slow down for a second. The men stood there, their hands hovering above their weapons, and the sniper took aim at one of the men in the sombreros.

"Drop it, gringo," a revolver clicked behind the sniper. The sniper lowered his rifle and looked down at the main street. "Sorry Cooper," he whispered. Suddenly, the men in the town drew their weapons. Bang! Bang! Bang, bang, bang! Two men in sombreros fell over backwards, but the sombrero man in the middle managed to fire off three shots into the newcomer. "Hehe, looks like you didn't have your friend's back after all," the voice behind the sniper chuckled, "Now, where is it?" Suddenly, an ear piercing gunshot sounded behind the sniper, making him wince. A grunt followed by the thud of a body falling down came next. The sniper picked up his rifle and fired down at the last remaining sombrero man in the wotn. He got up and turned around, to see a man in a dark duster spin a smoking revolver into his holster, stepping over the body of a dead bandit in a sombrero.

"Maxwell? What are you doin' here?" said the surprised sniper, cautiously, "I don't suppose you've heard of the gold too? Well, the last man who knew where it was stashed is now layin' dead down there."

Maxwell spit out a cigar. "I ain't here for your half of the info- I already know that much," he spoke slowly, "But I know of someone who knows what we both need."

The sniper picked up on what Maxwell was proposing. "I suppose you want to join up an' work together?" he inquired.

"Split the gold fifty-fifty in the end."

"Alright," nodded the sniper, "Where is this man you're talkin' about?"

"The man in question," Maxwell paused to load a bullet into his revolver, "Would currently be in the trenches of Puerta Orguillo."
In this world there's two types of people. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

Det hellige nordiske rike wrote:Guns are to them as instruments are to musicians

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Half the time, people are drinking their problems away. The other half of the time, they're creating problems after getting into drunk shootouts.

Freedom from imperialist oppressors! Death to the bayonet-wielding freaks! The war with Zeclil is escalating further every day, and we need YOU!

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Thu May 04, 2017 3:23 am

Emperor Yoshinobu Sakamoto
TKKG Emperor's Office

The Emperor watched over and listened to the radio as the communications from both Zeclii and Lead Deserts happened. Surrounded him are the war minister, defense minister, generals, advisers, and intelligence agents. It as seems that both of them had been in a war as of now, though because of accident. Zeclii seemed to not willing to accepted their news of accident, and decided for a war instead.

"What is our stance in this war, gentlemen, ladies?" as he motioned for them to answer. His PM, Shizo Takamori, just passed away due to illness. Such promising but kind of corrupt one. The new PM hadn't been selected, so for now he took over the government-related tasks. No easy job, he wasn't trained for such but he tried hard and learned every day. This is new for him, his background as an army officer back when he was a Prince was not enough. He never expected to led battle from the command post, but he led battle from the field.

"Your Majesty, we don't have any diplomatic alliances with both nations. However, we do have trade agreement with the Lead Deserts, and we have small contingent of our students there," said one of the minister. The other sighed, the other prepared.

"How fast we can prepare deployment aid? To the..San Lui river?"

"Not much, Your Majesty. We have few ironclads. Most of our ships haven't been mobilized. As for troops...20,000 mobilization ready. Rest should be ready in 1-2 weeks from now."

"Alright. Send anyone available, and have our diplomat sending letter of reinforcement and possible targets."

As of now, 8 ironclads, Kotetsu-class, are bound for the San Lui river. In an attempt to held off the Zeclii, but he knows they won't be enough. Fortunately, 5 Tokugawa-class dreadnoughts are available for support, and 3 were sent as assistances. 20,000 troops also being transported by transport ships, armed with the best domestic rifles, gatling guns, shotguns, pistols, available for them. Light tanks are to be deployed as well.

To : Lead Deserts's Government
Encryption : High

This is an emergency letter. We, the TKKG government, has no obligation for reinforcement, officially. However, as per the request of the Lead Deserts and how we perceive your nation as the victim in this war, we have been obliged to help. We are currently sending our first military units to San Lui, and we want to ask about possible targets to be sighted upon, to avoid friendly fire.

Sincerely yours,
War Minister Shimozuma Takaguchi
Last edited by The Knockout Gun Gals on Thu May 04, 2017 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Zeclil
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeclil » Thu May 04, 2017 7:08 am

BATTLE OF THE HOT SPRINGS

A force of dug-in Desertians ambushed a contingent of soldiers near the Hot Springs, with various carts and sandbags being used as cover. The two combatants sometimes were barely yards away, hand to hand combat began to bloody the landscape. A platoon of ten Handerson Main Support Tanks entered the battle just as the Zeclilans began to mount heavy losses. The tanks managed to turn the tide of the battle, although four were destroyed. Elsewhere artillery emplacements have been constructed. Preparing to face heavy combat, an entire battalion was assigned to protect the artillery. 75mm field guns began a wave of fire to support minor advances from the infantry as fighter planes flew overhead. The Zeclilan Navy lost one more vessel, a Deadbolt Class cruiser the ZNS Missionary, with all of its 2500 crew going down with it.
Last edited by Zeclil on Thu May 04, 2017 7:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
I do NOT get involved in politics in public and I doubt I will here. I am from the South of the US of A
Breakdown of Sanity, Demon Hunter, Fit For A King, Impending Doom, Revocation, Rings of Saturn, Tremonti, Volbeat

The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Thu May 04, 2017 10:44 am

Tag
Proud Member of theINTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=422664

Been on NS since 2014
Right Leaning Centrist Kinda Libertarian Kinda Republican Take Your Pick

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Thu May 04, 2017 10:59 am

Arcadian 1st Fleet, battle group A

Capt. Daniel Smith, commanding officer of the ANS. Charmon

He looked over the steam powered ship from the bridge and looked at his sailors below. They would be fighting the Lead Desert since they attacked an allied nation. Two infantry regiments would be deployed they would be heading into a friendly port by the end of the night. Many of the ships in the battle group were putting up war flags of the republic and they would be sent to the Zeclil camps to act as advisor for now.

Two days later

Zeclil Port

Capt. George Willard,67th brigade, 8th infantry division

They had finally made it into port , and soldiers were unloading. He walked off the ship with his men and he had his bag over his shoulders. Some citizens were cheering while some did not. The Arcadian soldiers flew regimental colors, the Arcadian flag, and the Arcadian war flag. They had three light tanks driving with them and a few more were to be unloaded. Trucks full of supplies drove to their left. They would be heading to a Zeclil fort to the north

OOC: what year is this in, I need to know so I know which of my nations uniform I use

Been on NS since 2014

Lead Deserts
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lead Deserts » Thu May 04, 2017 11:20 am

Pictured Above: Zeclilan Soldiers Prepare for Oncoming Desertian Charge

A recent assault by a Desertian guerrilla force stunned Zeclilans on San Lui shores! An attack steam train rolled across the bridge, providing covering fire with field guns stationed on it while soldiers rushed in to kill the shocked soldiers. Desertian forces suffered few casualties, but Zeclilan forces withdrew quickly. A near-destroyed Handerson tank was captured after it was left in a ditch by Zeclilans. As their grip on the San Lui breaks, their forces retreat to the Puerto Orguillo trench line. The Lead Deserts suspect an attack will be made soon on Peurto Orguillo, but not enough forces are being diverted to it as the war with the Spaniards in the south causes the Lead Deserts to lose Ojo Del Diablo, and retreat to the fort of Chuparossa.

"Alright, just sign here and you'll be ready to join the armies!" said the army veteran behind his desk. Maxwell and the sniper, who revealed his name as Deadeye, signed the document. "Always great to see new faces ready to serve the country."

"When's the earliest train for Puerta Orguillo?" asked Maxwell, ignoring the veteran.

"Haha, ready to be sent to the meat grinder so early already?" the man chuckled, and pointed to his legs, one of them missing, "I got this from the war in the south. You sure?"

"We ain't got time to waste, defendin' the country, sir," said Deadeye, lighting a cigar, "Just tell us when's the train."

"There's a gun train leaving for Puerto Orguillo in two hours. I suggest you skedaddle now if you wanna get there in time." Maxwell popped his hat to show gratitude to the veteran for answering the question, and motioned for Deadeye to follow him out of the building.

"If what they say's true, we'd better get to that man quick before a battle breaks out," said Deadeye, chewing his cigar, "Unless its already too late and the Zeclilans have attacked..."

"Just go with what the old man back there said, Deadeye. We ain't here to fight the war. We're here for the gold." They got on their horses and rode for the Great Plains train station.

Osean
Secretary

Founded: Feb 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Osean » Thu May 04, 2017 11:42 am

Tag

Grand Jan Mayen
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Jan Mayen » Thu May 04, 2017 11:53 am

While searching through some papers, Charles XII has discovered that Zeclil had declared war on Lead Deserts. Seeing how he isn't a big fan of Zeclil (for unknown reasons) Grand Jan Mayen has sent a total of 20,000 men to Lead Deserts in order to help them out during this time of need.

They would begin their march into Lead Deserts and begin readying for any Zeclil attacks/in case they come across a Battle/Skirmish between the two nations. (Yes, my entrance is rather short. But I am kinda low on time)
NSstats don't exist

News: Charles XII converts to Norse Paganism as the religion has become widespread in the nation, don't worry no outside influences... Poland-Lithuania makes a ally with Grand Jan Mayen.... Nothing much else has happened

Screw you Democracy, I am a part of The Anti Democracy League
Gender and sex are the same thing, get it right

Lead Deserts
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lead Deserts » Thu May 04, 2017 2:08 pm

Marshal George Frouse read over the letters regarding nations sending support with glee. He authorized a letter to be sent in response, thanking the allying nations.
Dear leaders of The Empire of TKKG and Grand Jan Mayen,
We thank you for your support to our cause in defending our rights. Unfortunately, the river entrance to our beautiful country has been captured. While we retain control of most of the river, we cannot guarantee safety when travelling through the split in the west. Instead, we suggest a land force to be sent for north, past our mountains. From there, a path about week's trek long will lead you through our mountains to the tall trees. While this does not give any naval power, it is the safest way to deploy infantry as both the south and west have been caputred from us. We hope for your support soon.

Signed, George Frouse

The letters were sent north through the mountains. It would take a while for them to reach the recipients, however it was the only option the Lead Deserts had to communicate. The Marshal just hoped that it wouldn't be too late by the time the nations received the letters.

Following the battles around the shores of the San Lui, a few platoons of the best the Lead Army had to offer were sent to safeguard key locations near the coasts of the river from any further hostilities. The Lead Deserts hoped that was enough, but seeing as volunteer numbers were very low conscription was being put up for debate.

A group of frontiersmen with Zeclilan weapons dug into a trench near the Hot Springs, following the battle.

News of a possible Zeclilan assault on Puerto Orguillo spread around the trenches. The men were nervous, but they were ready to fight for their country. Field artillery was primed as an ironclad was seen moving across the San Lui way in the distance. The soldiers were ready for the worst Zeclil could throw at them.
Last edited by Lead Deserts on Thu May 04, 2017 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grand Jan Mayen
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Jan Mayen » Thu May 04, 2017 2:56 pm

While the invasion is happening, a very experimental flying craft (See: Ca.1 on wikipedia) starts to fly through the air in order to drop bombs on possible targets from the air, the bombs can only destroy ground targets such as Soldiers, Tanks, and Trains. It can drop a total of 3 bombs before needing to land in order to re-load. A Kjellman machine gun is attached on to the plane in order to prevent other planes from attacking the plane, effectiveness on ground troops is unknown.
NSstats don't exist

News: Charles XII converts to Norse Paganism as the religion has become widespread in the nation, don't worry no outside influences... Poland-Lithuania makes a ally with Grand Jan Mayen.... Nothing much else has happened

Screw you Democracy, I am a part of The Anti Democracy League
Gender and sex are the same thing, get it right

Zeclil
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeclil » Thu May 04, 2017 3:13 pm

Skirmishes around the edges of the Puerto Orguillo line begin to scout out and soften the defenses.
Several Handerson MSTs have moved in alongside heavy cavalry to prepare for a major offensive coming in time.

Zeclilan Greyhound Tanks elsewhere have begun operations to encircle Desertian forces. General Ruston has ordered increasing military presence to support the rear lines. Naval forces have begun long range bombardments on sparsely positioned Desertian forces to further weaken the enemy front fighting force. As the attack on the shores of the San Lui mounts losses on the ZEF the Expeditionary High Command orders an armored train to be shipped to the front. Artillery units have focused fire on Puerto Orguillo in an attempt to shatter a section of the line.

Elsewhere, Corporal Frank Sturmwahn and his Durwick Model 1 armored car begin a scouting mission towards the west alongside two other armored cars. "Oi, Frank! Where t'hell r'we going?" Asks rear gunner Mark Sim. "West, we've got orders to scout the area." Frank responds. The driver, Daniel Moorison, right gunner Ripley Davis, left gunner Thomas Johnson and forward gunner Gordan Wesley are among Frank's crew members.

Osean
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Osean » Thu May 04, 2017 3:35 pm

Osean Government building
Prime Minister Johnson's office

The Prime Minister was in his office reading a book when suddenly
A young messenger boy came running in.

Mr. Minister, Mr. Minister a message from the Nation of Lead Desert

The Free Lands of Lead Deserts
Howdy, free people of the world. You may not know who we are, as we live in a small faraway country, but we need your assistance in these dark times. The Spaniards have once again invaded our lands, for reasons we still cannot understand. They have been harassing us for decades, but now the case is different. A faraway nation known as Zeclil decided to help the Spanish. Unfortunately, they took the most dangerous path, through a warzone, and our fortress gunners accidentally sunk their ship. The Zeclilans declared war on us, and now we have no choice but to fight a war on two fronts with our relatively small military. We still don't understand why they chose to do this- we can assure you it was a mistake. But as the Zeclilans won't back down, we need your help. This isn't a war for land anymore- this is a war for the right to bear arms, and the war for freedom from an oppressive imperialist regime. Help us soon, as our navy won't hold the river split into our country for long.

God damn it the Spaniards are invading them again and this other nation Zeclil are as well, The Prime Minister thought.

Son i need you to go outside the door and shut it behind you please.

The boy did as he was told and walked out and shut the door
when the boy left the Prime Minister grabbed a piece of paper and pencil and began writing.

To: Nation of Lead Desert
Hello you may not know who i am So let me introduce myself I'm Prime Minister Michael J. Johnson
and i am sending you this message to inform you that we stand with you against the Spaniards and the Zeclil Governments.
When you receive this letter i would have already sent a naval strike force with 1 full Infantry Brigade, an Artillery Battalion and a platoon of 5 tanks to reinforce your army.

Sincerely, Prime Minister Johnson

He quickly called the boy back into his office and handed him the letter and told him to give it to
the runner.

the boy said he would and quickly ran out of the room and handed the runner the message.

The runner road off to deliver the message to the Government of Lead Desert
Last edited by Osean on Fri May 05, 2017 7:34 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Lead Deserts
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lead Deserts » Thu May 04, 2017 3:38 pm

Desertian men preparing for an attack in a newly established trench along Puerta Orguillo

The men sat solemnly in the small trench. Following the destruction of a friendly trench by enemy artillery, the men relocated to a small ditch to avoid the main concentration of enemy fire. Even now, some explosions could be heard in the distance at the main trench lines. One of the men started whistling the anthem of the Lead Deserts softly.

"Quiet! Ah'm trying to concentrate on their movements over there across the field!" said an irritated man from the other side of the trench, as he looked on at a tank moving across the field in the distance.

"Relax Johnson. They ain't comin' here- they's goin' west," a man with some insignia on his sleeve said.

"Sergeant, we know they's got men in trenches out there- they's gonna go over the top any minute now," said a nervous Johnson, "We gotta be ready."

"I said relax. Our boys at the main trench line's been pepperin' 'em for an hour, although I guess we could start too." The sergeant motioned for a man laying low behind the trench towards a field cannon. The man got up and loaded a shell in, and then moved on to the next. When the Zeclilans went out of their trenches, they'd be ready.
Last edited by Lead Deserts on Thu May 04, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Founded: May 29, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Northern Ateria » Thu May 04, 2017 3:44 pm

Seeing that a war has jut begun between the nations of Lead Deserts and Zeclil, President Zach Ze Chef issues Military Order 01 and sends an expeditionary force of 500,000 across the ocean to side with the men and women of Lead Deserts.

As standard military-issued Thornycroft J Type trucks begin to drive onto the roads of their cities, they are given farewell and wished with good luck by North Aterian citizens, a military parade playing the national anthem as they leave.

In the South-West, many ports are filled with transport ships awaiting the arrival of the trucks carrying their soldiers to disembark across the South-Western Ocean.
Last edited by Northern Ateria on Thu May 04, 2017 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
  • Oh honey, I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
  • No grandma, you gave me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ten minutes ago and it’s really good.
  • Honey, I just made you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
  • Grandma I know, I know just stop making them okay? ...it’s not funny anymore...
  • Grandma...

General is this huge, uneducated, primitive shithole where everybody’s an expert, and everybody has to share an opinion; and it’s usually the result of people eating rotten alphabet soup, because people are just shitting out words that don’t make sense. And don’t get me started on Fo-

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Thu May 04, 2017 6:13 pm

Tag.
(WWI Tech, Iron Skull coming soon!)

Lead Deserts
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lead Deserts » Thu May 04, 2017 6:14 pm

The Iron Skull wrote:Tag.
(WWI Tech, Iron Skull coming soon!)

Ooh this will get interesting

Cesopium
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cesopium » Thu May 04, 2017 6:21 pm

Tag

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Northern Ateria » Thu May 04, 2017 6:24 pm

OOC: Wait, we need to say tag to show that we want to join in? Then Tag :)
I'll use only my Theimer Medium Tanks and Char 2C (since they look WW1-era ish), various Troopers (except some that look too tough-looking) and Assault Airships.

(Also, sorry if I sounded like I just god modded in my first post.)
Last edited by Northern Ateria on Thu May 04, 2017 8:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
  • No grandma, you gave me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ten minutes ago and it’s really good.
  • Grandma I know, I know just stop making them okay? ...it’s not funny anymore...
  • Grandma...

General is this huge, uneducated, primitive shithole where everybody’s an expert, and everybody has to share an opinion; and it’s usually the result of people eating rotten alphabet soup, because people are just shitting out words that don’t make sense. And don’t get me started on Fo-

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Thu May 04, 2017 7:23 pm

Zeclil Fort, Zeclil

GYTSTG. Jonah Parks, 1st Regiment, 8th INF DIV

They were going to act as support arms for the Zeclil government and military forces. They would be giving medical and artillery support to the Zeclil military on the front. He walked up over the trench and he looked through binoculars and saw the fighting. Soon they would be unloading ordinance apon the enemies of Zeclil.

Been on NS since 2014

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Northern Ateria » Thu May 04, 2017 8:41 pm

1st Expeditionary Battalion, 112 miles away from the fighting in Puerta Orguillo.

Recent news of fresh reinforcements coming from the Imperial Confederation reach to the Desertians of Lead Desert. After travelling a long and treacherous journey across the open oceans, the transport vessels of the High Seas Navy finally arrive at the ports of Lead Deserts. Thornycroft J Type lorries and North Aterian infantrymen land on the riverbeds and thus begin their advance towards the frontline fighting of Puerta Orguillo.

General Ashe, with nearly 1,000 troops, 30 Light Artillery pieces, and several Theimer Medium Tanks under his command, are given an objective to reinforce Desertian troops against Zeclilian troops and their allies near Puerta Orguillo.

Establishing a camp near the battle, several tents are being set up by the 1st Expeditionary Battalion:
Gathering weapons, food and other supplies like medical kits. Fuel for their military vehicles and setting up communications with command back at home.

"Uh excuse me General Ashe, Sir?" A Trooper spoke up to the said general from behind. General Ashe turning around to face the Trooper from his map.

"Yes soldier? Any report from Puerta Orguillo?" General Ashe asked the Trooper.

"There is still fighting there but nothing has happened yet. I was just wondering when should our forces move out sir?" The Trooper questioned.

"Soon, first we need to establish our Morse Code machines in order to contact both High Command and the House of New Columbia." General Ashe turns around to focus on the map that laid on a wooden table.
Last edited by Northern Ateria on Thu May 04, 2017 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Grandma...

Lead Deserts
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lead Deserts » Fri May 05, 2017 4:06 pm

Deputy Marshal Howard Connors jumped off his horse, his boots getting covered in dust as he landed on the ground. He tied the horse to a nearby pole, and looked up ahead. A ghost town stood, the buildings rotting from the termite infested wood they were made of. A large dusty sign hung above the path to the town- Tumbleweed, it read. Connors was in the right place. He slowly waked under the sign and down the main street, his steps echoing in the valley. His hand hovered above his holster, and he examined each building thoroughly. A door creaked behind him, and he instantly spun around at ready. A gate to an abandoned saloon swung in and out. Suddenly, Connors felt the barrel of a pistol against his back.

"Hell, friend. Who might you be, and what are you doing in our town?" said a voice behind him, a hint of a Spanish accent in his voice.

"Deputy Marshal Howard Connors," said Connors, lowering his revolver, "Pleased to meet you, whoever you may be."

"You know very well who we are," as the man behind Connors said that, several men exited nearby buildings. Some carried rifles, others revolvers. One thing was in common between all of them- they all wore large dark sombreros. "Well, why'd you come here, gringo?"

"Ah'm here for a proposal. I assume you've... heard of Julio Lopez' lost gold stash?" The men all around the town laughed as Connors said that.

"Hey listen, pal, we aren't about to get conned again by the likes of you again," the man behind the deputy pulled the gun away from his back, "Our friends already tried to negotiate with a man who knew which boulder it was under. He died, but so did all our boys there with him. The secret's lost, the gold is as good as legend to us now."

"Well I know some people who know where the gold is," the gang of men stopped laughing at the deputy's words, "A little bird came by and chirped to me- 'bout two men headin' west onto the Zeclil front. I can't quite recall their names- maybe if you'd help with a little task I had in mind, I'd remember."

The man behind Connors walked around him to face him. He was Mexican, wearing the largest sombrero of the men in the town. "The Bulls are interested," he said.

"Our men need some help at Puerta Orguillo- they sense an attack is comin'. I know you Bulls are some of the best shots in the land- y'all can pull a gun in a split second," Connors spoke, intriguing the gang members more and more, "Maybe it'd help if y'all broke their supply lines, or struck their trenches real quick from the side. As a bonus, you'd get close to those two men that know where the treasure is... what were their names again?"

The leader of the Bulls nodded, "We'll do it."

"Maxwell and Deadeye."

Maxwell and Deadeye stepped onto the train platform from the cart. They had to leave their horses behind at the Great Plains, the train had no space for them as it was filled with other soldiers, supplies, and field cannons. The steam train blew its horn, and departed the Puerta Orguillo station to deliver the remaining men and supplies to a new trench line being built behind the town, in the case the front line fell. Deadeye motioned for Maxwell to give him a cigar lighter.

"Well, lead the way partner," said Deadeye, lighting a cigar and giving Maxwell back the lighter, "Let's hope battle doesn't break out before we get there. What was the soldier's name, who buried the gold when he was gettin' chased by the Spaniards?"

"Corporal Carson," said Maxwell, looking around for a faster way of transportation to get to the trench line, "Let's get movin', it seems walkin' is the only way we can get there right now."

Osean
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Osean » Fri May 05, 2017 5:24 pm

The rider into Armadillo as fast as his horse could when toward the Marshal building. When he turned the corner toward the building when saw multiple men walk out from behind
a line of sandbags and had their rifles aimed at him. The rider quickly raised his arms.

"Who are you and why are you here stranger."

'I'm here with a message for your leader"

"From who?"

"From the nation of Osean"

"Never heard of it"

"Trust me its real" he pulled a message out of his pack and held it in the air.

The guards lowered their rifles and walked with him to the Marshal building. The rider tied his horse by the stable and walked into the building,
He stood in front of the marshal's door and knocked.

Lead Deserts
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lead Deserts » Fri May 05, 2017 5:30 pm

"Hello, who is it?" A housewife opened the door to the Marshal building. "Oh, you look like an official- well if you's lookin' for the Marshal, he's in the Great Plains at his mansion. Sorry, but the next train leaves in twenty minutes. Hurry along to the station if you want to catch it!"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents