NATION

PASSWORD

Resource Rich Islands Found! [OOC, Closed, MT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Nocvep
Envoy
 
Posts: 217
Founded: Feb 14, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Resource Rich Islands Found! [OOC, Closed, MT]

Postby Nocvep » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:36 pm

Conquest on the high seas!

A group of Nocvepian explorers have discovered a never before seen archipelago of large islands in the middle of the ocean. They made a landing on one of the smaller islands, and filed a request to the Red Party to claim the islands for Nocvep. Unfortunately, due to the Red Party being massive and bureaucratic, word spread around the world about the islands before the appropriate paperwork was filled out to claim the island, and several other nations have laid claim to small parts of the islands.

Image
Blue=Water
Yellow/Beige=Sand
Yellow Green/Winter Hazel=Natural Resources
Dark Green=Forest
Light Green=Plains
Gray=Mountain
White=Snowy Peak

The islands are divided up into 6 regions, each with their own bonuses and environments.

  1. This region has a large volcano in the middle of the island. It is active, but it is unlikely that it will erupt any time soon. This makes it perfect for harvesting thermal energy. There are some forests, and a tribe that worships the volcano living in the north.
  2. This region is pretty basic in the south and middle, with ample room for expansion. The area is very flat providing a safe and stable base for a town. In the north however, there are oil sands which can be harvested and extracted for energy.
  3. This region is the largest of the archipelago, making it the hardest to take over completely. In the north, there is a large plateau close to the first region, a possible sight for a bridge. The eastern side of this region is very swampy. There is lots of aquatic life in these swamps,
    and a few native tribes call it their home, living off the fish. The main attraction here though, is the large mountain range in the center.
    It is rich in many minerals; coal, iron, uranium, lead, and tungsten aplenty. A perfect site for a mine- but scaling the mountain peaks to get to the other side could be difficult.
  4. This region has a large mountain in the center, full of caves. It has resources, but not as many as the third region. However, this region has a bounty of forests. All sorts of trees grow in the jungles of this region, making wildlife flock to it to make homes. Perfect for logging or farming animals. The winter in this region is particularly harsh, however, and many animals migrate south to survive.
  5. This region is similar to the first. It has a large volcano in the middle, but this one is dormant. Instead of gathering thermal energy from the volcano, the region will prove useful with its plethora of geysers. The vents periodically spew out hot liquids from the ground, including the occasional burst of oil.
  6. This region has the most fertile land of all in the others. The soil is rich in humus, and the harvest season is very long. There are large amounts of precipitation during the farming seasons, and animals from the north come during the winter, providing potential farms while the farm fields are still growing. A river leads to a small lake via a waterfall, a possible site for an energy dam. Many tribes call the forests of this region their home.


Nocvep has already dispatched a small fleet of freighters and a couple of navy ships to secure the north-eastern beach of region five. Now it is time for the other nations to make their move on the islands. Expand your regime, make alliances, destroy foreign nations, wage war on or modernize the local tribes, and have fun!

  1. No godmodding.
  2. Don't start a war for no reason. Explain it.
  3. No one sentence posts.
  4. You can expand your land every page. Describe it, though.

Sign Up Sheet
Nation Name:
New state type and name: (e.g. The Colony of Lorem Ipsum)
Regional officer: (e.g. John Smith, Colonial Minister of Lorem Ipsum)
Number of citizens and military arriving at colony: (Please be reasonable)
Where you are starting your new state: (e.g. The Colony of Lorem Ipsum will begin on the northern tip of region one. Don't pick a huge area)
Any additional information you think people need to know: (e.g. Lorem Ipsum hates commies and will wage war on any that are spotted!)
What is Rule 3:

Link to IC
Last edited by Nocvep on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Nocvep is a member of the USNTO


Economic Left/Right: -7.1
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.9

User avatar
The Federation of Kendor
Minister
 
Posts: 3330
Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:37 pm

Sign Up Sheet

Nation Name: The Federal Democratic Meritocratic Republic of Kendor
New state type and name: (I'm unwilling to make a new puppet for this and possibly future RP's related to this too) The Kendorian Special Territory of K'ledvy Island (the name of the island in Kendorian language)
Regional officer:
Civilian: Mary Cray, Governor of the Kendorian Special Territory of K'ledvy Island
Military: Randy Sanner, Military Officer of the Kendorian Special Territory of K'ledvy Island
Number of citizens and military arriving at colony:
Citizen: 10.500
Soldier: 1.000
Where you are starting your new state: Region 2, on the estuary of the river that is the nearest to the desert in the island/the northernmost river in that island
Any additional information you think people need to know: Kendor values human and political rights, as well as freedom. They also hated communist, fascist, other extreme ideologies, and nation's that abuse or suppress human and political rights. Kendor also have major power
What is Rule 3: A rule where you must not post one liners. You must post one paragraph mininum for your post.
OOC Informations
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Want to talk with me on Discord
This is my forum
If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
If you don't like or use NS stats, paste this into your sig: NStats X

User avatar
Valkiir
Diplomat
 
Posts: 688
Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Valkiir » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:49 pm

Nation Name: Republic of Valkiir
New state type and name: Syrahta Enclave
Regional officer: Joseph Hradda-Aleksandrov
Number of citizens and military arriving at colony: 2500 permanent residents, plus temporary workers to establish local facilities
Where you are starting your new state: Southern River Delta Region Five
Any additional information you think people need to know: Research and development center for Geothermal Energy, Mineral extraction, and Commercial fishing fleet operations/supply/repair center.
What is Rule 3: All will bow before High Dark OverLord Valkiiri!!!!,....Ummm no that's the wrong ruleset...No one sentence posts.yeah, that's it..... And we are now using the term "compassionate omnipotent, divinely inspired Leader for life" instead of "High Dark Overlordlord".

User avatar
Nocvep
Envoy
 
Posts: 217
Founded: Feb 14, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nocvep » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:51 pm

Both accepted. You don't have to make a puppet for this, its fine. I'll update the map when I put up the IC, but need more people first.
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Nocvep is a member of the USNTO


Economic Left/Right: -7.1
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.9

User avatar
The Federation of Kendor
Minister
 
Posts: 3330
Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:51 pm

Valkiir wrote:
Nation Name: Republic of Valkiir
New state type and name: Syrahta Enclave
Regional officer: Joseph Hradda-Aleksandrov
Number of citizens and military arriving at colony: 2500 permanent residents, plus temporary workers to establish local facilities
Where you are starting your new state: Southern River Delta Region Five
Any additional information you think people need to know: Research and development center for Geothermal Energy, Mineral extraction, and Commercial fishing fleet operations/supply/repair center.
What is Rule 3: All will bow before High Dark OverLord Valkiiri!!!!,....Ummm no that's the wrong ruleset...No one sentence posts.yeah, that's it..... And we are now using the term "compassionate omnipotent, divinely inspired Leader for life" instead of "High Dark Overlordlord".

Are you really a dictatorial nation. Since you colonized the same island as me and that you imply that you are a dictatorship, that will mean relations will be negative, considering Kendor like Human and political rights
OOC Informations
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Want to talk with me on Discord
This is my forum
If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
If you don't like or use NS stats, paste this into your sig: NStats X

User avatar
Nocvep
Envoy
 
Posts: 217
Founded: Feb 14, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nocvep » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:55 pm

Region 5 is the one I'm on. Aren't you on the opposite side of the map, Kendor?
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Nocvep is a member of the USNTO


Economic Left/Right: -7.1
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.9

User avatar
The Federation of Kendor
Minister
 
Posts: 3330
Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:57 pm

Nocvep wrote:Region 5 is the one I'm on. Aren't you on the opposite side of the map, Kendor?

Oh yeah, I forget. Anyway, am I allowed to make a RP with some similar ideas as your's. This looks interesting
OOC Informations
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Want to talk with me on Discord
This is my forum
If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
If you don't like or use NS stats, paste this into your sig: NStats X

User avatar
Nocvep
Envoy
 
Posts: 217
Founded: Feb 14, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nocvep » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:58 pm

Yeah totally. This RP is based off of another one anyway, 'Archipelagos found near Rupeslonga' or something like that, but I think that one's dead.
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Nocvep is a member of the USNTO


Economic Left/Right: -7.1
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.9

User avatar
The Federation of Kendor
Minister
 
Posts: 3330
Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:02 pm

When will the IC come out?
OOC Informations
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Want to talk with me on Discord
This is my forum
If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
If you don't like or use NS stats, paste this into your sig: NStats X

User avatar
Valkiir
Diplomat
 
Posts: 688
Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Valkiir » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:06 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Valkiir wrote:
Nation Name: Republic of Valkiir
New state type and name: Syrahta Enclave
Regional officer: Joseph Hradda-Aleksandrov
Number of citizens and military arriving at colony: 2500 permanent residents, plus temporary workers to establish local facilities
Where you are starting your new state: Southern River Delta Region Five
Any additional information you think people need to know: Research and development center for Geothermal Energy, Mineral extraction, and Commercial fishing fleet operations/supply/repair center.
What is Rule 3: All will bow before High Dark OverLord Valkiiri!!!!,....Ummm no that's the wrong ruleset...No one sentence posts.yeah, that's it..... And we are now using the term "compassionate omnipotent, divinely inspired Leader for life" instead of "High Dark Overlordlord".

Are you really a dictatorial nation. Since you colonized the same island as me and that you imply that you are a dictatorship, that will mean relations will be negative, considering Kendor like Human and political rights


We plan on being good neighbors, All we want is access to the geothermal vents and an area to dock and resupply fishing vessels. If you like to fish, and don't mind a large number of fish farms we should get along nicely.Our Republic prides itself on being very forward thinking on Human and Civil rights. We have been called social democrats but we prefer to think of ourselves as a Socially accepting group of folk that embraces the ideas of free enterprise but insist on some degree of regulation of vital industries.

Our "Dark Overlord" is More of a slightly undiplomatic Uncle who tends to open his mouth and say the least diplomatic thing he can say to the family picnic if he gets riled up...so half the time his staff is trying to put out spot fires and mak sure he is kept away from live mikes..... he's mostly harmless, unless you make the mistake of pointing a weapon at one of us....or make an unwise threatening comment in his/our general direction....

JH Aleksandrov.

User avatar
Nocvep
Envoy
 
Posts: 217
Founded: Feb 14, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nocvep » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:09 pm

This should be good, I know Valkiir is a good roleplayer. Your stories in Foreign Intervention are interesting to read.
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Nocvep is a member of the USNTO


Economic Left/Right: -7.1
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.9

User avatar
Valkiir
Diplomat
 
Posts: 688
Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Valkiir » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:14 pm

Nocvep wrote:This should be good, I know Valkiir is a good roleplayer. Your stories in Foreign Intervention are interesting to read.

why thank you sir/Ma'am.I do try to be entertaining.

User avatar
Zeclil
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 155
Founded: Apr 13, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Zeclil » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:16 pm

Sign Up Sheet
Nation Name: The Sovereign State of Zeclil
New state type and name: The Colony of Thermofield
Regional officer: Grey Marshhall (Last name said as Marsh-Hall)
Number of citizens and military arriving at colony: 500 civilians, 150 military personell
Where you are starting your new state: North-West beach of Island 5, closing in on a geyser field.
Any additional information you think people need to know: Zeclil is a close ally of Nocvep and will not hold back against aggressors.
What is Rule 3: No one-sentence posts
Heraldry and Vexillology Fanatic
I like both receiving and sending Telegrams, don't be shy now.
I do NOT get involved in politics, and I doubt I will here. I am from the South of the US of A
Demon Hunter, Fit For A King, Impending Doom, Tremonti, Gemini Syndrome, Theory of A Deadman, Nonpoint, All That Remains, Ten Years, Volbeat and More!

User avatar
Nocvep
Envoy
 
Posts: 217
Founded: Feb 14, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nocvep » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:28 pm

Accepted. No more people on region 5 please, already got three there.
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Nocvep is a member of the USNTO


Economic Left/Right: -7.1
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.9

User avatar
Palenquan Union
Attaché
 
Posts: 73
Founded: Feb 19, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Palenquan Union » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:57 am

Nation Name: Palenquan Union
New state type and name: Name is to be discussed. It is a 'prospective project' by the Yaaj Associates corporation. The specific direction of development depends on what useful things Palenquans discover in the area.
Regional officer: Mr. White-Water, manager of this project
Number of citizens and military arriving at colony: Initially around 300 specialists, surveyors and engineers will arrive in the area, accompanied by 50 Palenquan Armed Forces soldiers. In the long-term about 1,000 may arrive in two years.
Where you are starting your new state: South of Region 6
Any additional information you think people need to know: The body developing the area is not the Palenquan government itself but rather a 'nuup corporation', a type of company in the Palenquan Union, managed by its own workers, and often developing multiple industries.
What is Rule 3: No one liners.
Last edited by Palenquan Union on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Palenquan Union - Luub Palenkwa
Early-Mid PMT Mayans who freak out after discovering aliens.

User avatar
Hexolo
Attaché
 
Posts: 69
Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hexolo » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:45 am

Sign Up Sheet
Nation Name: The Republic of Hexolo
New state type and name: The Colony of Zodrea, it will be a democracy with a small parliament (hopefully)
Regional officer: Jacques Werbriner, a 58 year old male who the government has selected for control of this colony.
Number of citizens and military arriving at colony: 300 Civilians, 150 Military Personnel, 200 Temporary Engineers/Builders
Where you are starting your new state: The Colony of Zodrea will be located on the closest river to the desert on the East side of region two.
Any additional information you think people need to know: Hexolo is mostly in this for the oil that has been found in region two. Aggression will probably only be guaranteed against fascists.
What is Rule 3: No one liner posts!

User avatar
Hexolo
Attaché
 
Posts: 69
Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hexolo » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:47 am

Nocvep, which island are you going to be on?

User avatar
The Federation of Kendor
Minister
 
Posts: 3330
Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:13 am

Hexolo wrote:Sign Up Sheet
Nation Name: The Republic of Hexolo
New state type and name: The Colony of Zodrea, it will be a democracy with a small parliament (hopefully)
Regional officer: Jacques Werbriner, a 58 year old male who the government has selected for control of this colony.
Number of citizens and military arriving at colony: 300 Civilians, 150 Military Personnel, 200 Temporary Engineers/Builders
Where you are starting your new state: The Colony of Zodrea will be located on the closest river to the desert on the East side of region two.
Any additional information you think people need to know: Hexolo is mostly in this for the oil that has been found in region two. Aggression will probably only be guaranteed against fascists.
What is Rule 3: No one liner posts!

Looks like I will cross path with you. Also, my region is on the closest river to the desert
OOC Informations
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Want to talk with me on Discord
This is my forum
If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
If you don't like or use NS stats, paste this into your sig: NStats X

User avatar
Nocvep
Envoy
 
Posts: 217
Founded: Feb 14, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nocvep » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:18 am

Both accepted. I'm on the northeast of region 5.
Last edited by Nocvep on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Nocvep is a member of the USNTO


Economic Left/Right: -7.1
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.9

User avatar
New Hayesalia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7422
Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Hayesalia » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:54 am

Love a good terra nullius thread!

Nation Name: The Greater Island Kingdom of New Hayesalia
New state type and name: (e.g. The Colony of Lorem Ipsum) None - no state will be established
Regional officer: (e.g. John Smith, Colonial Minister of Lorem Ipsum) - If a deployment is made, the commanding officer will be Rear Admiral Zachary Segers seconded by Marine Major Jacob Pale
Number of citizens and military arriving at colony: (Please be reasonable) If a deployment is made, it will be the 57th Achilles Action Group, led by the NHS Rene Boeria. A small Marine contingent of about 300 Marines are abooard, but this does not include air wing and potential Navy assistance.
Where you are starting your new state: (e.g. The Colony of Lorem Ipsum will begin on the northern tip of region one. Don't pick a huge area) Not applicable, will only be deployed if RP makes sense. For example, if a war or room for piracy breaks out.
Any additional information you think people need to know: NH interest is maintaining peace and, quietly, using any cover of conflict in the new area as an excuse to deploy an Achilles class carrier to maintain peace and New Hayesalia's 'interests.' The NH Military knows that the rare Terra Nullius occurrence does have a strong capacity to destabilise international relations.
What is Rule 3:
More than a sentence fam
THE GREATER ISLAND KINGDOM OF
NEW HAYESALIA

EMBASSIES | MILITARY | NATIONAL FACTBOOK | NEWS & EVENTS | BUSINESSES
PRIME MINISTER & MONARCH | MAPS | POPULATION | MARITIME & AVIATION REGISTRY | NATIONAL ANTHEM

New Hayesalia: Always Brighter than Sunshine
COMPATIENS, LIBERA, ET CONTUMAX | AMALGAMATAED JULY 21, 2009

User avatar
Nocvep
Envoy
 
Posts: 217
Founded: Feb 14, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nocvep » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:35 am

New Hayesalia wrote:Love a good terra nullius thread!

Nation Name: The Greater Island Kingdom of New Hayesalia
New state type and name: (e.g. The Colony of Lorem Ipsum) None - no state will be established
Regional officer: (e.g. John Smith, Colonial Minister of Lorem Ipsum) - If a deployment is made, the commanding officer will be Rear Admiral Zachary Segers seconded by Marine Major Jacob Pale
Number of citizens and military arriving at colony: (Please be reasonable) If a deployment is made, it will be the 57th Achilles Action Group, led by the NHS Rene Boeria. A small Marine contingent of about 300 Marines are abooard, but this does not include air wing and potential Navy assistance.
Where you are starting your new state: (e.g. The Colony of Lorem Ipsum will begin on the northern tip of region one. Don't pick a huge area) Not applicable, will only be deployed if RP makes sense. For example, if a war or room for piracy breaks out.
Any additional information you think people need to know: NH interest is maintaining peace and, quietly, using any cover of conflict in the new area as an excuse to deploy an Achilles class carrier to maintain peace and New Hayesalia's 'interests.' The NH Military knows that the rare Terra Nullius occurrence does have a strong capacity to destabilise international relations.
What is Rule 3:
More than a sentence fam


So I'm not sure, are you going to RP from the beginning or join later when a war starts?
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Nocvep is a member of the USNTO


Economic Left/Right: -7.1
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.9

User avatar
New Hayesalia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7422
Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Hayesalia » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:40 am

Nocvep wrote:
New Hayesalia wrote:Love a good terra nullius thread!

Nation Name: The Greater Island Kingdom of New Hayesalia
New state type and name: (e.g. The Colony of Lorem Ipsum) None - no state will be established
Regional officer: (e.g. John Smith, Colonial Minister of Lorem Ipsum) - If a deployment is made, the commanding officer will be Rear Admiral Zachary Segers seconded by Marine Major Jacob Pale
Number of citizens and military arriving at colony: (Please be reasonable) If a deployment is made, it will be the 57th Achilles Action Group, led by the NHS Rene Boeria. A small Marine contingent of about 300 Marines are abooard, but this does not include air wing and potential Navy assistance.
Where you are starting your new state: (e.g. The Colony of Lorem Ipsum will begin on the northern tip of region one. Don't pick a huge area) Not applicable, will only be deployed if RP makes sense. For example, if a war or room for piracy breaks out.
Any additional information you think people need to know: NH interest is maintaining peace and, quietly, using any cover of conflict in the new area as an excuse to deploy an Achilles class carrier to maintain peace and New Hayesalia's 'interests.' The NH Military knows that the rare Terra Nullius occurrence does have a strong capacity to destabilise international relations.
What is Rule 3:
More than a sentence fam


So I'm not sure, are you going to RP from the beginning or join later when a war starts?


I'll go from the beginning, would be a diplomatic RP to begin.
THE GREATER ISLAND KINGDOM OF
NEW HAYESALIA

EMBASSIES | MILITARY | NATIONAL FACTBOOK | NEWS & EVENTS | BUSINESSES
PRIME MINISTER & MONARCH | MAPS | POPULATION | MARITIME & AVIATION REGISTRY | NATIONAL ANTHEM

New Hayesalia: Always Brighter than Sunshine
COMPATIENS, LIBERA, ET CONTUMAX | AMALGAMATAED JULY 21, 2009

User avatar
Nocvep
Envoy
 
Posts: 217
Founded: Feb 14, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nocvep » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:58 am

Here is the map so far
Image

I'll make the IC when we get a couple more nations in the north. The upper half of the map feels too empty right now.
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Nocvep is a member of the USNTO


Economic Left/Right: -7.1
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.9

User avatar
Furbish Islands
Diplomat
 
Posts: 970
Founded: Oct 11, 2016
Corporate Bordello

Postby Furbish Islands » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:17 am

Nation Name: Furby Island
New state type and name: The Territory of Durba-Stobe
Regional officer: Governor Ah-Bay
Number of citizens and military arriving at colony: 5,000 civilians and 1,000 soldiers. More may come.
Where you are starting your new state: The northwest corner of region 1.
Any additional information you think people need to know: The people are very diverse in all areas except age. And they also don't like extreme ideologies like Fascism, Communism, and Totalitarianism.
What is Rule 3: No one sentence posts
❊This is a signature virus. Copy and paste it onto your signature to spread it.❊
I do not use NS stats. I won't be very active because of school.
Embassy Program | Factbooks | My Discord Server
Recent FINN News Stories: New Port in Zareski Completed, Expected to Bring Even More Jobs | Ferry Prices on the Rise Due to More People Taking Them Instead of Planes | Boeing Has Won the Bid For the FP-AS12 | Thorium Imports Have Skyrocketed, While Uranium Imports Decreased
Weather: Furby City: Sunny, few clouds | Tauvaki: Sunny, no clouds | Letehi: Sunny, few clouds | Boreem: Rainy, few showers | Sernard: Coudy, slightly | Lekedi: Sunny, no clouds, windy

User avatar
Nocvep
Envoy
 
Posts: 217
Founded: Feb 14, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nocvep » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:29 am

Both accepted.
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Nocvep is a member of the USNTO


Economic Left/Right: -7.1
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.9

Next

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: -The Imperial Federation-, Athara Magarat, Doobengert, Gaintry, Google [Bot], Miriliarith, Mosinuslavia, Pax Cybertronian, Souzara, TKae, United Provincien

Remove ads