NATION

PASSWORD

Hypernia Sporting ven Komarov-Thomiya (Sports Info)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Tomikosan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Hypernia Sporting ven Komarov-Thomiya (Sports Info)

Postby Tomikosan » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:36 pm

PLEASE DO NOT POST A COMMENT ON THIS FORUM!! IT IS ONLY FOR ME AND ME ONLY!!
(Exception for puppets, which belong to me as well)

Last edited by Tomikosan on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:32 am, edited 6 times in total.
Komarov-Thomiya Ingkong Macheda
(The United Empire of Komarov-Thomiya)

'Tyn, oū eshli Komariques, jip vin qashan hakh vart, vin qashan tesh wurl, vin qashan bakti saikhu shi metada!'
We, our fellow Komariques, are the greatest there is, the greatest there was, the greatest there will ever be in history!

Debut: Baptism of Fire 63 (Win vs. Merni) [Seniors]/ Di Bradini Cup 38 (Win vs. Dunnes) [U-21]
Awards: Baptism of Fire 63 3rd Place Winner (vs. Qasden) [Seniors]/ Di Bradini Cup 38 3rd Place Winner (vs. Unified Sunrise Islands) [U-21]
Appearances in World Cup: 0

Tomikosan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tomikosan » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:51 pm

Komarov-Thomiya National Football Team
Scoring the best goals, one song at a time

Football in Komarov-Thomiya is very common amongst people of all ages. Simple, fun to play but also flashing in some beautiful skills and badass shots. Since it is the most common sports in the world, there's no surprise that everyone love it. Though it has some few problems needed to be fixed, you can't deny its' massive popularity.

Football in Komarov-Thomiya has started back in the 19th century, as a form of entertainment for both lower and middle class of the Kingdom of Arlecdon. It then became popular across the kingdom, with people sharing together to watch a football game between each other. The higher class even picked up the game as well after noble gentleman Sir Rina Hepburn described football as 'amazingly wondeful and lovely within everyone's hearts'. Soon, football was one thing Arlecdians loved to do in their free time.

In 1904, the first-ever official football competition was formed: The Arlecdon Cup. It featured only two teams. Royal Madron, which consisted of soldiers, sailors and calvarymen of the main army, and Calderon, whose side was made up of noble gentlemen and those who were in high class. It was held in one of the oldest stadiums in today's Komarov-Thomiya, named Hyabor Ground. Royal Madron received its first-ever trophy of the cup by an unusually large number of 21 goals, which wouldn't be seen in a modern football game. Calderon, meanwhile, only scored just 18. No further existing sources had been documented about this match until 60 years later, where it was discovered in an old mansion at the countryside. Here, it was reported that Pvt. Coulten Taswell scored about 9 goals for Royal Madron, while Sir Edgar Falden bagged in the same amount as Taswell. The sources had shown that they were the first players to score a hattrick.

After sometime in 1910, two new clubs had been introduced and were the first ever professional football clubs. Saltbank United and UCD Enrisfield (who were also the first university-based football club). There, Saltbank United won their first cup in their debut season and UCD Enrisfield went on to win in five straight seasons after that, between 1911-1916. Calderon, meanwhile, won their third title (1st: 1905/2nd: 1908) and Royal Madron followed UCD Enrisfield's success after their win in 1916 for three straight seasons, before being beaten by Saltbank United for their second title. The 1910s became known as 'the Decade of Football Championships' as many people went there for a spectacular football match.

Then, in 1921, a tragedy strucked. During the final between UCD Enrisfield and Saltbank United, an explosion had suddenly occured on one of the stands of Saltbank's home ground, Bonksbur Park. It killed more than 85 spectators and 105 more were injured. The stadium had to be evacuated and the players and the managers on both sides head back to their dressing rooms, effectively cancelling the match in the process. The explosion was later turned out to be from a group of Communist rebels who wanted to ovethrow the Arlecdian monarchy and establish a left-wing state. This event caused a civil war between the Communists and the Royalists in a period of five years.

After the war, in 1926, the Arlecdon Cup had restarted but it didn't had the same popularity as before at their pre-civil war years. In effort to make football well-accepted again by the citizens, King Wilson III of Arlecdon and the former footballers of UCD Enrisfield decided to establish the Elite Division of Arlecdon, which was essentially the Arlecdon Cup but done in a league format. This time, four new teams had been introduced: Waltburn FC, Maincall Maroon, Alderin Town and KSV Arlekdia Krayskgrad. This makes it a total 8 teams in the league, including the returning ones such as Royal Madron and Calderon. King Wilson also had formed their first ever national team, comprised of players from their own club in the Elite Division.

However, just before the final match at the end of the season, Royal Madron had announced that they had to merge with Calderon due to financial issues and lack of fan support. Thus, they formed what would be the future iconic club in the history of Komarovian football: FC United of Lena-Darlington. But even iconic teams have a hard time. In the 1927-28 season, FCULD didn't won a single match, losing 8 matches and drawing 6 of them. Despite of tremendous difficult this team had, FCULD introduced what would became absolutely important to professional football clubs: Player names on their backs. This way, players can identify each other and thus were able to follow the manager's instructions. Waltburn were later champions by the time this had been introduced, but agree on the fact that player's name on the back should became mandatory for the same reason.

Meanwhile on international level their national team participated in an invitational match against Antegria, in which they won in Arlecdon's international debut. It was a 3-2 win over them, with FCULD's foward Tyron Fernandez scoring their first international goal and UCD Enrisfield's goalkeeper Balzo Hindrem saving impressive shots. Because of this, it became widespread in the media and when they got back home from Antegria, they cheered for them loudly and celebrated in joy after an amazing win. This was the first and only match to be played before the next season, as things went into a downfall........

Between the 1928-29 and the 1931-32 season, the Elite Division of Arlecdon had troubles with keeping up with the popularity as young people began to follow other sports such as ice hockey. Then, in 1933, two clubs (Saltbank United and Waltburn FC) had to be folded because of lack of fan support, financial difficulties and poor-quality football pitches that were unsuitable to play. Just as things became worse, the Arlecdian Communist Revolution (Arlekdia Comm-Gronhayn Varkh) had began even before the start of the season. It caused mass chaos amongst many people and about 750 innocent lives had been taken, including several of Maincall Maroon's starting lineups.

Five years after the war, the communists failed to beat the monarchy and her right-wing followers. However, the popularity of football had been faded away.........at least for a year. No one talked about football at this time around and the Elite Division of Arlecdon had to be dormant for a few months, meaning the 1938-39 season had not been played at all. During this time, the remaining football clubs such as FC United of Lena-Darlington and UCD Enrisfield decided to play with each other on a daily basis in a local park with a makeshift goal post made out of wood and steel netting. There, some players were playing football as normal while others watch them on nearby abandoned buildings situated along the park. Some documents reported that a few players from Alderin Town felt heartbroken because their 'hopes had died out and their hearts', one footballer, 23 year-old Dean Lafferty, described it as 'enduring pain and torture after the war'. Other notable moments include Maincall Maroon head coach Joey McNarran discussing about bring football back again with Alderin Town manager Mark Haber, fellow FCULD players drinking beer each and every game and one lifelong fan who sent presents to members of UCD Enrisfield every week.

Although the lives of these people were generally melancholic, they never stopped playing the sport that they always loved back in their childhood days. All they needed now was a bright light that shone through the darkness of the post-revolution era of Arlecdon. And everyone got their promised wish granted in the next year.

In April 22nd 1940, rumors had started to spread around Arlecdian citizens about uniting their country to their neighborhood rivals, the Principality of Harkwell. Both countries signed the non-aggression pact following the Arledian-Harkwish War from 1886-1897, at that time when football was insanely popular. Both countries had a sport that were nationally unrecognized by the government, despite the popularity by massive fans. Arlecdon had football, Harkwell had ice hockey after a few immigrants from Elejamie introduced the sport to them. Two days later, Crown Prince Brendan of Tyrin was crowned as King Brendan II. Brendan, who was a huge football fan, had ideas to revive the Elite Division of Arlecdon, assemble their national team with new players and bring back the sport again. At the same time, he had to discuss with Harkwell's Prince, Breznev X, about combining together into a single, strong country and bring their people closer to each of their own lands. This could be very stressful so to balance things out, he requested Prime Minister Drake Stroker to represent the country while he was working to fulfill his ideal plan.

Prince Brendan began working with all the current managers of each football clubs about getting ready for their upcoming season and spreading around popularity like what they had done in the past.

I wanted to make my plan come true, my own 'prophecy' as I like to describe. So I bring you here to talk about the EDA (Elite Division of Arlecdon) and the next season.

IMPERIAL TOMIKOSAN FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION

Nickname: Vin Vytalie Vocaloid (The Vocaloid Army)
Association: Imperial Tomikosan Football Association
Head Coach: -Vacant-
Captain: Tsung Nam-Kan
Home Stadium: Scarlet Park
FIFA Code: KMT

Home
Away
Goalkeeper

Name Age Shirt No. Football Club
Shinzo Nakamura 26 #01 Polizia FA

Keiji Hashimoto 18 #09 University of Kanzig
Yoshika Minase 22 #15 Melchester Academical FA
Etsuo Minase 22 #28 Melchester Academical FA
Booker Steward 19 #04 UCD Enrisfield

Keiichiro Komura 24 #10 Fujitsu Mariners
Raul Constatin 28 #25 KF Arlekdia Kryaskgrad
Tsung Nam-Kan 27 #41 FC United of Lena-Darlington

Stanley Connors 20 #07 UCD Enrisfield
Wolfgang Megurine 28 #39 Kanzig Lionhearts
Dwight Henessey 20 #52 Redbridge Chiefs

Name Age Shirt No. Position Football Club
Giancarlo Montivollo 31 #11 Goalkeeper FC United of Lena-Darlington
Makoto Minase 26 #21 Defender Melchester Academical FA
Zack Easton 28 #22 Defender Polizia FA
Eduardo (Edmund Satria Tenorli Kolbe) 32 #27 Midfielder Kanzig Lionhearts
Ayako Komura 21 #20 Midfielder Fujitsu Mariners
David Morgan 18 #32 Fowards Kanzig Lionhearts
Kyon Amestov 18 #05 Fowards FC United of Lena-Darlington

Captain: Tsung Nam-Kan
Left Corner Kick: Tsung Nam-Kan
Right Corner Kick: Keiichiro Komura
Free Kick: Raul Constatin
Penalty: Wolfgang Megurine

Score a Goal
  • Regular ~ W. Megurine, Tsung Nam-Kan, S. Connors, D. Henessey, Raul Constatin, K. Komura, Eduardo, K. Amestov, D. Morgan
  • From Long Distance ~ W. Megurine, Tsung Nam-Kan, K.Amestov
  • Off a Header ~ S. Connors, Raul Constatin, D. Morgan
  • Free Kicks or Penalties ~ W. Megurine, K. Komura
Provide an Assist ~ Tsung Nam-Kan, Raul Constatin, K. Komura
Create a Goal ~ Anyone execpt for Goalkeepers
Get Booked
  • Yellow Card ~ K. Komura, A. Komura, Z. Easton, M. Minase
  • Red Card/Sent Off ~ Z. Easton

Name: Scarlet Park
Built In: 1900
Place: Lena-Darlington, Brandenburg Prefecture
Capacity: 85,000

Name: Muse Ground
Built In: 1994
Place: Melchester, Kometa Prefecture
Capacity: 61,530

Name: The Academical Field
Built In: 1920
Place: Kanzig, Brandenburg Prefecture
Capacity: 60,000

My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:
Choose my goalscorers: Yes
Godmod scoring events: Yes (But make it realistic)
RP injuries to my players: Yes (One player at a time)
Godmod injuries to my players: No
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes (Three players at a time)
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes (One player at a time)
Godmod other events: No
Last edited by Tomikosan on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:22 am, edited 7 times in total.

'Tyn, oū eshli Komariques, jip vin qashan hakh vart, vin qashan tesh wurl, vin qashan bakti saikhu shi metada!'
We, our fellow Komariques, are the greatest there is, the greatest there was, the greatest there will ever be in history!

Debut: Baptism of Fire 63 (Win vs. Merni) [Seniors]/ Di Bradini Cup 38 (Win vs. Dunnes) [U-21]
Awards: Baptism of Fire 63 3rd Place Winner (vs. Qasden) [Seniors]/ Di Bradini Cup 38 3rd Place Winner (vs. Unified Sunrise Islands) [U-21]

Tomikosan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tomikosan » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:02 pm

Komarov-Thomiya National Ice Hockey Team
Who says that tough guys can't be like those Magical Girls?

As hockey is mostly celebrated by youths on the Eastern side of Komarov-Thomiya, it makes sense to spread around the popularity of the sport to other parts to the Western part and encourage them to take up the sport as they so wished.

Nickname: Magical Warriors, Angels of Heaven
Home Stadium: Zhong Xiao Coliseum (cap. 20,000)
Captain: Elijah Malky Kagamine <LW>

Modifier: +2

Goal Horn: ?

Goal Song: ?

Coach: Bryce Stolzburg
Assistant Coach: Phillip Lent

Attacking Line 1

Left Winger #15 Elijah Kagamine [Captain] (Age: 27)
Center #20 Orazio Nemolov (Age: 32)
Right Winger #25 Boniface Kagamine* (Age: 27)

Attacking Line 2

Left Winger #21 'Prince' Andrei Khovansky (Age: 23)
Center #30 Bobby Sinclair (Age: 28)
Right Winger #39 Kagetoshi Sakamoto (Age: 30)

Attacking Line 3

Left Winger #47 Seija Jestin (Age: 31)
Center #61 Reyzen 'Unxormoi' Deschamps (Age: 24)
Right Winger #41 Grégoire Kotzhiya (Age: 26)

Attacking Line 4

Left Winger #12 Emmett Iverson (Age: 26)
Center #10 Clint Bolton (Age: 22)
Right Center #17 Reina Hvorostinin (Age: 24)

Defensive Line 1

#09 Manfred Hauptmann (Age: 25)
#08 Pete Rodgers (Age: 26)

Defensive Line 2

#77 Nur Amira binti Mohd. Zakaria* (Age: 22)
#30 Frandle Sorensen* (Age: 23)

Defensive Line 3

#26 Lilac Lucie-Kanischa* (Age: 18)
#23 Linford Darington (Age: 19)

Goaltenders

#01 'Gakupo' Ledannes (Age: 30)
#77 Lim Chong Zhou (Age: 17)

*Female Players

Powerplay

Line 1: B. Kagamine \ Hvorostinin \ Deschamps \ Sorensen \ Hauptmann

Line 2: E. Kagamine \ Khovansky \ Bolton \ Mohd. Zakaria \ Darington

4 Man Penalty Kill

Line 1: Nemolov \ Sakamoto \ Rodgers \ Lilac

Line 2: Bolton \ Kotzhiya \ Sorensen \ Hauptmann

There are two ways for the Komariques to score. One method is to push offensively when the opponents defence is broken or hopeless and play defensively in times of risk of being conceded or holding to an important crucial score line in the final minutes of the game. Another way is to find a chance when an opponent makes a turnover in the wrong place and time so they can get the puck.

They also love to bring up a good brawl against other players, so in other words a donnybrook. What is different is that unlike normal enforcers who fight like they would do, the Magical Warriors used other body parts to bring their opponent down, such as knees, elbows, shins and even their heads. With an exception of using their elbows and their heads, this can be proven difficult especially when they are on the ice wearing skates, which would be liable to slip and fall down if balance isn't achieved.

Their method of winning is 'strong spirit' style, meaning they won't give up very easily for long periods of time. This works from the end of first or second period to the last few minutes of the third period. Their ability can be activited when the team is left disadvantaged or their star player isn't able to play due to an injury so the Komariques take the opportunity to score and eventually win. However, apart from its expiry duration, it can be broken down if the powerplay is given to the other team. To reactivate it, they must get the team into a powerplay and, if possible, score a goal.

Name: Zhong Xiao Coliseum
Nickname: World's End Ice Rink, Snoweiss Lake
Capacity: 20,000
Opened: August 31st, 1986

If my opponent RPs first, they may:

Choose my scorers: Y
Penalise my players: Y
Eject my players: Y (Duration of Suspension is Needed)
Injure my players: Y (TG me First)
Godmod scoring: Y (TG me First)
Godmod injuries: N
Godmod other events: N
Last edited by Tomikosan on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:28 am, edited 9 times in total.

Tomikosan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tomikosan » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:39 pm

Komarov-Thomiya National Baseball Team
The Komariques's Very Own Wild West Heroes

Nicknames: The Sheriffs
Home Stadium: Waitrose Park
Captain: Keegan Redrose

Head Coach: Franz Holzer
Assistant: Berty Camacho
Batting Coach: Joey Campbell
Pitching Coach: George Neidhart
Equipment Manager: Sasuke Moriyama
Physio Doctor: Gian Redoflo

Pitcher: Keegan Redrose #01
Catcher: Percival Eastwood #02
1st BM: Aaron Patton #07
2nd BM: Reginald Churchill #12
3rd BM: Hsieh Kai-shek #17
Shortstop: Reiko Takamori #15
Left Field: Ernie Branson #21
Center Field: Lionel Jackson #28
Right Field: Kaizer Templer-Briggs #30

Infield

Edward Haig #05
Victor Prestley #03
Fred Ferdinand #10
Domagoj Hayhä #26
Winston Berryfield #31

Outfield

Wesley Wolfram #08
Garth Vosper #14
Sun Jae Sing #12

Charlie Lennon #06
Ricky Bauxite #19
Grant Gurney #13
Tahmid Ragena #25
Uvemeni Ossaz Wakandi-Mustafa #29

R. Churchill Bats at Right
K. S. Hsieh Bats at Both
A. Patton Bats at Left
K. Redrose (DH) Bats at Both
R. Takamori Bats at Right
E. Branson Bats at Right
P. Eastwood Bats at Left
K. Templer-Briggs Bats at Right
L. Jackson Bats at Left

My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:
Choose my runscorers: Yes
Choose my lineup: Yes
Follow my pitching rotation: You decide
Godmod scoring events: Yes
RP injuries to my players: Yes (TG Me 1st for Duration)
Godmod injuries to my players: No
Eject my players: Yes (TG Me 1st for Duration)
Godmod other events: No (Unless approved by TG)
Use DH at home: You decide
Last edited by Tomikosan on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tomikosan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tomikosan » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:16 am

Komarov-Thomiya National Rugby League Team
Commandos who just wanna have a Great Time to Ram Them

Nicknames: The Commandos
Home Stadium: Morrissey-Boscom Chateau
Captain: Kenichi Saito

-WIP-

Head Coach: Fu Linyi
Assistant: Don McNabb
Conditioning Coach: Willie Arce
Defense Coach: Worismir Rabat
Equipment Manager: Verucia Niang
Physio Doctor: Samuel Rigotti

Full-Back: Taigon ven Fysken #01
Right Winger: Riannick Cherngovich #02
1st Center: Bao Jian #03
2nd Center: Tyiha Forane #04
Left Winger: Alvaro Easey #05
Stand Off: Bezelion Woodside #06

Scrum-Half: Bryce Beasley #07
1st Prop Foward: Joyce Hockenshire #08
Hooker: Kenichi Saito #09
2nd Prop Foward: Vasily Hendros #10
1st Second Row: Patrick Bouzon #11
2nd Second Row: Wendell Hybredov #12
Loose Foward: Shenji Lian #13

Serevos Reo-Coker #14
Chang Yian #15
Ran del Vulzon #16
Hesham Brezhin #17
Dan Kemp #18

Back

Quincy Herbin #19
Herbert Gan #20
George Sabaras #21

Anything is fine. Just don't kill and/or severely injure my players. Otherwise, you will be TG'ed by me about breaking my permission.
Last edited by Tomikosan on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Khytonya
Attaché

Founded: Apr 11, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Khytonya » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:44 am

Score a Goal
  • Regular ~ W. Megurine, Tsung Nam-Kan, S. Connors, D. Henessey, Raul Constatin, K. Komura, Eduardo, K. Amestov, D. Morgan
  • From Long Distance ~ W. Megurine, Tsung Nam-Kan, K.Amestov
  • Off a Header ~ S. Connors, Raul Constatin, D. Morgan
  • Free Kicks or Penalties ~ W. Megurine, K. Komura
Provide an Assist ~ Tsung Nam-Kan, Raul Constatin, K. Komura
Create a Goal ~ Anyone execpt for Goalkeepers
Get Booked
  • Yellow Card ~ K. Komura, A. Komura, Z. Easton, M. Minase
  • Red Card/Sent Off ~ Z. Easton
Just your friendly kid from the island!

Return to NS Sports