NATION

PASSWORD

Imperial Convention [DISCONTINUED]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Aethras
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Imperial Convention [DISCONTINUED]

Postby Aethras » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:12 pm

[DELETED AND DISCONTINUED]
Last edited by Aethras on Mon May 01, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
[ Imperial News ] New security measures implemented; democrats shout 'invasive' - Rebellion in Cornucopis crushed by General Ferrax - Kidnapping victims rescued by Death Knights - Valyrian tsar kneels to Emperor, declares allegiance
[ THESE ARE MY FACTBOOKS, READ THEM ] ~ I DON'T USE NS STATS
Aethras is an FT magic wielding nation of anthropomorphic-wolf-things that exists on the planet Vulkar, an Earth-like planet in a neighboring solar system that consists of two huge island landmasses, one of them being Aethras and the other shared by an assortment of other human nations.

Paraskevi
Envoy

Founded: Jan 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Paraskevi » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:27 pm

Aethras wrote:((OOC: Please do not post if you are not Aethras, Paraskevi or Latu. Thanks!))

An armoured interstellar ship comes into view over the city of Lucens with the words 'DIPLOMATIC CONVOY' on it. The craft was mainly grey with small red bits here and there, and was equipped with various weapons for the defense of its occupants.

The sleek aircraft landed, and out of it steps Emperor Asriel Fenris and General Absalom Lupus, who were bantering.
"I told you, you should have brought a laser pistol!"
"I'm fine with my sword, I'm serious! You've seen me with this thing."

Asriel wore a grey business suit with red trim and tie knotted with a Boutonnière knot, and his equally grey fur seemed a bit unkempt, as if he had been in a rush to arrive. He was informed just slightly late by a secretary and, to his dismay, he hadn't had time to straighten it out. His sword was hung at his waist, secure in its sheath. Asriel had decided against wearing his usual outfit, because he wanted to seem a bit more natural among the humans he was there to meet. He was a bit taller than most humans, at 6'6".

General Lupus, however, didn't care for such things. He wanted to look intimidating to get the message across that the Empire was not one to be trifled with, but he was naturally a scary guy. Despite this, he was actually nice to friends and allies. The General was a huge, towering wolf-man (he was 6'8") of white fur and crimson red eyes, of which the left one had a scar running down it. He wore a white trench coat and pants, and a white cloak held by a platelet on his shoulder. On his right arm was an armband featuring the Aethrasian emblem. He had brought a laser rifle, slung across his back.

Strangely enough, they brought no guards. They didn't want to make a bad first impression, and they could handle themselves, though they already looked bizarre compared to their hosts.

Simon Alster and Gabriel Juste arrive at the landing zone and exit their craft, talking about what they observed from the city of Lucens.

Simon was wearing his usual outfit---a dark purple coat with a silver chain going from the upper right to the lower left (along with many other silvet pieces), with a black Paraskevian flag shirt underneath. He wore a cap with the Roman numeral XVII on it. As for Gabriel, he wore a simple black formal vest with hieroglyphic designs on the shoulders.
Last edited by Paraskevi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paraskevi is a JJBA-inspired nation on a planet called "Atherion." READ☆MY☆FACTBOOKS for more (they're mostly W.I.P. though).
♡♡I DON'T USE N.S. STATS♡♡

Latu
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Latu » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:20 pm

The force field door leading to the landing pad changes from a dull blue to a brighter green as a man and a woman enter and approach the leaders. The man is Marcus Asphalius, the Grand Consul of Latu, and the woman is the First Imperial General, Portia Calpurnia, a.k.a. "Sine Timore." Asphalius wears a very dark purple suit and a solid gray silk tie with a black backside. The tie is tied in a double Merovingian knot, so that it looks like it is a tie wearing a tie that is also wearing a tie. Meanwhile Calpurnia is wearing a suit of light-grey tech armor. Each carries a laser pistol.

Once they reach the two leaders, they bow modestly to each of them.

"Deos deasque salutos vobis dent," Asphalius says with a smile. "May the gods and goddesses greet you. I am very excited to get to know more about your nations."

(OOC: not trying to shove our nation's religion in your face `U`)
Last edited by Latu on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS, factbooks coming soon. Just please be patient.
The Holy Empire of Latu Keeping the pax deorum since 388 B.C.!
NUNTIUS LATUI [Rete nuntii patriae] • Nummus exercitūs mutat, aliae patriae trans Terrone bellum cum Latu vitant • PLUS VENIET MOX!

MESSENGER OF LATU [The national news network] • Military budget changes, other nations across Terro avoids war with Latu • MORE COMING SOON!

Paraskevi
Envoy

Founded: Jan 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Paraskevi » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:30 pm

Latu wrote:The force field door leading to the landing pad changes from a dull blue to a brighter green as a man and a woman enter and approach the leaders. The man is Marcus Asphalius, the Grand Consul of Latu, and the woman is the First Imperial General, Portia Calpurnia, a.k.a. "Sine Timore." Asphalius wears a very dark purple suit and a solid gray silk tie with a black backside. The tie is tied in a double Merovingian knot, so that it looks like it is a tie wearing a tie that is also wearing a tie. Meanwhile Calpurnia is wearing a suit of light-grey tech armor. Each carries a laser pistol.

Once they reach the two leaders, they bow modestly to each of them.

"Deos deasque salutos vobis dent," Asphalius says with a smile. "May the gods and goddesses greet you. I am very excited to get to know more about your nations."

(OOC: not trying to shove our nation's religion in your face `U`)

"Likewise," Simon says, bowing in return. "I am Simon Alster, and this is my braccio destro Gabriel Juste."
Paraskevi is a JJBA-inspired nation on a planet called "Atherion." READ☆MY☆FACTBOOKS for more (they're mostly W.I.P. though).
♡♡I DON'T USE N.S. STATS♡♡

Aethras
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:36 pm

((OOC: I sense religion shoving °v°))

Asriel gives a polite bow. "Emperor Asriel Fenris of Aethras. It is a great pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Aragon bows too, which looked a bit silly for someone of his massive size. "Good to meet you, humans. I hope we can work together closely in the future." He psychically speaks to Asriel. «Do I look scary enough? I have to make an impression---
«Yes, yes, you look fine. Besides, what could possibly go wrong?»
[ Imperial News ] New security measures implemented; democrats shout 'invasive' - Rebellion in Cornucopis crushed by General Ferrax - Kidnapping victims rescued by Death Knights - Valyrian tsar kneels to Emperor, declares allegiance
Aethras is an FT magic wielding nation of anthropomorphic-wolf-things that exists on the planet Vulkar, an Earth-like planet in a neighboring solar system that consists of two huge island landmasses, one of them being Aethras and the other shared by an assortment of other human nations.

Latu
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Latu » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:59 pm

"Alright, everyone. It's a short but comfortable train ride to the palace," Calpurnia says. The six of them walk to the platform as a bullet train approaches. As they board the train, smooth jazz fills their ears. Beautiful pictures with perfectly kerned Latin captions line the walls. At the middle sits a board for a classic board game.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS, factbooks coming soon. Just please be patient.
The Holy Empire of Latu Keeping the pax deorum since 388 B.C.!
NUNTIUS LATUI [Rete nuntii patriae] • Nummus exercitūs mutat, aliae patriae trans Terrone bellum cum Latu vitant • PLUS VENIET MOX!

MESSENGER OF LATU [The national news network] • Military budget changes, other nations across Terro avoids war with Latu • MORE COMING SOON!

Aethras
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:16 pm

"Ah, soft music. How thoughtful of you." Asriel says as he sits down and pours himself some wine. General Ferrax squeezes into a chair, grumbling (or rather, growling) about small human chairs and big wolf people. "I've never met a human who isn't at all fazed by extraterrestrials such as us. I'm impressed. Where does such tolerance stem from?" The towering General raised an eyebrow as he asked this.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates