NATION

PASSWORD

Happy Admin Day

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Orioni 2
Envoy

Founded: May 05, 2004
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Happy Admin Day

Postby Orioni 2 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:49 am

Just thought I'd take a moment to thank our Site, Game and Forum Admins for their hard work and support. :clap: NS has been a part of my life for many years now, and it wouldn't be possible without you!

So here's to you,

[violet]
    Reploid Productions
    Ballotonia
    SalusaSecondus
    Pythagosaurus

(Wednesday of the last full week of April is Admin Day.)
Last edited by Orioni 2 on Tue Jan 19, 2038 03:14 am, edited 1.618 times in total.

The Beautiful Empire of OrioniEurth RP
Seek nothing and you will find everything

Benevolent Thomas
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benevolent Thomas » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:38 am

Ironic. Not a whole lot has been done around here (Gameplay) even though we were told imminent changes were coming around a year ago. Y'know the changes that we've been talking about for half a decade. But I guess those 72 hour activities that are hit and miss couldn't get done without their passion for gameplay so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ballotonia wrote:Personally, I think there's something seriously wrong with a game if it willfully allows the destruction of longtime player communities in favor of kids whose sole purpose is to enjoy ruining the game for others.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:39 pm

I don't usually think of the four you mentioned as equivalent to receptionists, but okay I guess :p
(You forgot Eluvatar by the way)

Return to Gameplay