NATION

PASSWORD

Turned Into Unwilling Discussion Thread

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
NationHelper
Envoy

Founded: Mar 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Turned Into Unwilling Discussion Thread

Postby NationHelper » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:28 pm

Security Council Proposals

Welcome to the index of SC proposals! This contains ALL the SC proposals since April 25, 2017.

The purpose? You might get some good facts out of these. Or you can laugh at how bad they are.

You may search for a resolution of interest in one of two ways: (1) looking up the specific resolution title in the post below this one or (2) typing in a search term in the "Search this topic..." field located above this post. If you still cannot find what you're looking for, just telegram me.

Some ground rules: Feel free to post here. All SC proposals will be updated in a timely manner. If there are any corrections that need to be made in this thread, inform me via a telegram, not in this thread.

Want to help? See.... It's almost impossible for me to get every single one, so I'm going to need support. I know I will be gone for about a month this Summer. Just TG me.

Proposal: That thing that you see in the queue that has to be approved of by delegates.
Resolutions: That thing that EVERYONE votes on.

001 - Commend The East Pacific by I am a test
002 - Commend Tsunamy by NationHelper
Last edited by NationHelper on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 22 times in total.

NationHelper
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby NationHelper » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:37 pm

Commend The East Pacific

A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region.

Category: Commendation | Nominee: The East Pacific (region) | Proposed by: I am a test

Description:

ACKNOWLEDGING The East Pacific, a feeder region which, at the time of this resolution, is the fifth largest region,
CONGRATULATING The East Pacific for building a working, healthy democracy,
NOTING that The East Pacific recently liberated THE TRUMP WARRIORS, assisted by The West Pacific,
APPLAUDING The East Pacific for setting aside political beliefs in favor of free speech in this liberation,
The World Assembly Security Council hereby commends The East Pacific.
Last edited by NationHelper on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.

NationHelper
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby NationHelper » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:12 pm

Commend Tsunamy

A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region.

Category: Commendation | Nominee: Tsunamy (nation) | Proposed by: NationHelper

Description:

The Security Council,

Acknowledging that Tsunamy's created the local council, which has been helpful in The South Pacific. This has helped increase democracy, by creating a new way to vote. Also, it is voted on in the polls, not in a forum. This creates a more accessible way to elect officers,

Recognizing that Tsunamy has a long history in TSP for more than a decade, in which Tsunamy ensured security, activity, and stability,

Applauding that Tsunamy can run a strong, stable democracy without restricting rights,

Impressed that Tsunamy made the highest endocap in all of the pacific regions. This shows strength, trust, and power,

Understanding that Tsunamy always plays a major role in the WA, and has called the shots on some very close proposals, including:
-Condemn Elite Region of Global Command
-Repeal: Liberate Eternal Scholars,

Knowing that Tsunamy created TSP's Council on Regional Security. This has helped increase security, and honors respected members of TSP, who are the only ones that can join, based on the rules of the joining:
-World Assembly membership in The South Pacific;
-a Soft Power Disbursement Score of at least 50000
or an Influence Ranking of at least Vassal;
-at least 200 endorsements or half the endorsements of the Delegate;
-and six consecutive months of legislator status, or at least two terms in the Local Council;

Noting that Tsunamy has been active in TSP since 2003, and has had a variety of positions in TSP, including:
-Minister of Foreign Affairs
-Director of Intelligence
-Delegate (Twice); In which Tsunamy created new flags, amended election laws, Endorsed everyone Tsunamy could, and reformed the government as well as Tsunamy could
-Member of TSP's Council on Regional Security; In Which Tsunamy spotted a coup and immediately confronted cabinet members about it, resulting in TSP being saved
-Spearhead of The South Pacifician Journalism; In which Tsunamy devoted time to gain NS news and broadcast it publicly;
-Administrator of TSPs forums after the coup,

Noticing that Tsunamy is so well-liked that the nations of TSP created a festival devoted to Tsunamy, called Anniver-Tsu-ry,

Appalled that Tsunamy hasn't even been attempted to be commended yet,

Hereby commends Tsunamy for inclusiveness, kindness, and bravery

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:00 pm

The only way this topic would be any help (beyond just looking at the draft topics or using the forum search) is if you went back further than today. That's 88 pages to look through, enjoy :D
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

NationHelper
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby NationHelper » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:10 pm

Drop Your Pants wrote:The only way this topic would be any help (beyond just looking at the draft topics or using the forum search) is if you went back further than today. That's 88 pages to look through, enjoy :D

Sigh..... Does no one know the difference between resolutions and proposals? Proposals aren't tracked. Please delete that post..... Also, it's not supposed to be helpful now..... It's supposed to be helpful when this is old.....
Last edited by NationHelper on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:15 pm

NationHelper wrote:
Drop Your Pants wrote:The only way this topic would be any help (beyond just looking at the draft topics or using the forum search) is if you went back further than today. That's 88 pages to look through, enjoy :D

Sigh..... Does no one know the difference between resolutions and proposals? Proposals aren't tracked. Please delete that post..... Also, it's not supposed to be helpful now..... It's supposed to be helpful when this is old.....

He can't delete that post. You can only delete a post when it is the last post in the stack. Proposals are not tracked. Why ought they be tracked? The vast majority of them are rubbish that ought not have been submitted anyway.

Author: 1 SC and 56+ GA resolutions
Maintainer: GA Passed Resolutions
Developer: Communiqué and InfoEurope
GenSec (24 Dec 2021 –); posts not official unless so indicated
Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley
Ideological Bulwark 285, WALL delegate
Twice-commended toxic villainous globalist kittehs

NationHelper
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby NationHelper » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:17 pm

Imperium Anglorum wrote:
NationHelper wrote:Sigh..... Does no one know the difference between resolutions and proposals? Proposals aren't tracked. Please delete that post..... Also, it's not supposed to be helpful now..... It's supposed to be helpful when this is old.....

He can't delete that post. You can only delete a post when it is the last post in the stack. Proposals are not tracked. Why ought they be tracked? The vast majority of them are rubbish that ought not have been submitted anyway.

Combined they can have a lot of info..... Yes, most are crap, but they sometimes have one thing good......

NationHelper
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby NationHelper » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:19 pm

Guess I'll have to put up a new topic on this where people TG rather than being annoying and posting it here.....

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:32 pm

NationHelper wrote:Guess I'll have to put up a new topic on this where people TG rather than being annoying and posting it here.....

Just to note, we're allowed respond to that topic as well ;)

We have topics for Passed, Defeated and Illegal Proposals already. What purpose will this thread serve that the other three won't?
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

The Marsupial Illuminati
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2016
Free-Market Paradise

Postby The Marsupial Illuminati » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:54 pm

The problem that I have with these sorts of threads is that these proposals were defeated because they were shitty. I feel that we shouldn't be recording them for posterity. The reason why these proposals didn't reach quorum or were defeated in the first place was because the members of the WA decided that they shouldn't be recorded in the annals of the WA. These bad proposals do not deserve to be recorded.
ὁ ἀνεξέταστος βίος οὐ βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:35 pm

Totally unnecessary. Anything that gets to vote has a thread on it already; plus both passed and now defeated proposals are being recorded too. Anything that doesn't get to vote is generally low quality - many are reported in the Illegals thread, a few get drafted here, and the rest are so dreadful they don't warrant recording at all.

Equally unnecessary was posting the second thread when you got annoyed with people posting in the first. That's spam; don't do it.

Scraping the barrel for a "semi-official" thread to post to get our attention is not going to help you become a Moderator. You're not ever going to be one, and your modabee attempts are only getting you in trouble. Drop it and move on.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council