NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Trolling

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

[R] Trolling

Postby Galloism » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:51 pm

Vorond wrote:Very good indeed, even though it's just a measure against rivals for the orthodox morons... always nice to see a religious cult group outlawed.

I'm sure we have plenty of Orthodox members on the forum who do not prefer being called "orthodox morons".
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Audioslavia » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:16 pm

Dealing with this.

EDIT: Dealt with.
Last edited by Audioslavia on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:33 pm

Audioslavia wrote:Dealing with this.

EDIT: Dealt with.

Danke.

You will find some well-researched tax position documentation at the usual dead drop location.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Return to Moderation