NATION

PASSWORD

The Coming Race [IC/MT-FT/SIGN UPS]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Venomizia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Coming Race [IC/MT-FT/SIGN UPS]

Postby Venomizia » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:09 pm

The Coming Race

In an alternate future of Venomizia, Venomizia's psychic adviser Valence Nijoln assassinates Virgil Schaelunt as he lie bedridden by a mysterious illness, becoming the new D'Evxezoz of Venomizia. With his new found power, he cut off all communications from the outside world isolating Venomizia, closing all commercial airports and jamming all foreign radio waves leaving Venomizia without non-Venomizian television and Internet. Among the barring of foreign relations, under his rule he abolished the idea of money entirely, banks and stock markets closed as the Venomizian economy completely crashed. None of that mattered, within a matter of days within the abolishment of money, Valence unleashed a super weapon upon Venomizia turning every one of it's inhabitants into slaves for his cause which was still unknown at the time.

Under his absolute rule, he developed advanced technologies such as faster than light and interdimensional travel. He pushed for the invention of immortality which allowed him to see in his 200th birthday, to which he celebrated by launching several crafts to colonize other planets. The Great Venomizian empire expands to 500 planets. Now, it has only been recently Valence revealed his true intentions, he wished domination upon every other living being he deemed unworthy of free will. Using 50 planets under Valence's control to which are designated strictly as troop staging grounds he rallied the combined forces of 7.8 billion soldiers of Venomizians and all other races he conquered, he makes it known to all others that he will reign supreme.

Rules:
1. No planet destroying weapons or anything more powerful than that.
2. One liners are allowed, but please don't do it consistently.
3. Smiles go for miles! (How many of you will get this reference?)
4. Godmodding, just don't do it.
5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhyuPr9ULqI
Last edited by Venomizia on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Venomizian State News: || Zeonix Inc. acquires VenoSilicone Co. for 95 million scales. || Venomizian Ministry of Science taking flak from International community as allegations of cruel and horrific experiments arise. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Valve Corp. ALL PRAISE GABEN AND THE STEAM SALE! PREPARE THY WALLETS!

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:59 pm

Billions of armed and ready slaves wait upon their staging planets. They faithfully stand before control towers with large screens on them. They flicker to light as the face of the man behind them appears on the screen.

"Terrirites, Drakuvons, Croklisons, others... You stand before my great might today as we ready ourselves for the conquest of inferiors to which we will give the gift of superiority to them. If they resist, they will be given death. Kneel before me! To which I can safely say, I am the most powerful living being that has ever graced life itself. For I have turned a small nation into a great galactic empire in such a short amount of time! From now is the time that we expand. Now is the time we unite against beings that stand in the way of my will. Now is the time I become a god!"

The billions of soldiers on hundreds of different planets cry out in the name of their relatively benevolent master.

"However, we must first find a suitable civilized planet to which we will publicly broadcast it's inevitable conquer to every empire that stands in my way..." Valence stroked his Van Dyke as he took his time in deciding a suitable target.
Venomizian State News: || Zeonix Inc. acquires VenoSilicone Co. for 95 million scales. || Venomizian Ministry of Science taking flak from International community as allegations of cruel and horrific experiments arise. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Valve Corp. ALL PRAISE GABEN AND THE STEAM SALE! PREPARE THY WALLETS!

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:56 pm

New London
New Earth
Arcadia System
April 20th (Earth Calendar)

Chancellor John Frederick looked up from his paper work just in time to see Paladin Lord Val Roth walk in, he smiled and stood up embracing his old friend. It has been sometime since they also saw each other, actually the last time they saw each other was over three years ago; as Val's promotion to Paladin Lord caused him to be stationed on the Crucible, the planet spanning military complex used to train a majority of NEF soldiers.

"It has been some time hasn't it?" spoke John gesturing towards a nearby chair, Val took a seat and John walked over, grabbed a bottle of whiskey and poured two glasses, he handed one to Val and took a sip.

"Ja, my friend....it has been sometime.....overseeing the Crucible has been time consuming. How have you been?"

"Good, me and Veralonia are becoming more and more close" he said staring into the glass "I just hope I don't screw it up"

"You won't, you are confident.....just think of this as a battle, after all love is war"

"True......very true......." John took another sip of his whiskey and looked at Val "Waht brings you here?"

"We need to talk.....about the frontier"

Hinckely's Hope
Frontier world
April 20th

The roar of the Raptor dropships ruled the skies, well at least to the Federal Home Guardsmen that sat in its troop bay, they where the "police force" per say of the NEF. Their job was to keep the peace and act as a militia in case of a invasion of a planet that didn't have a Trooper garrison on it, their ranks where usually made up of ex-military personnel as a majority of NEF citizens where military vets. However these Guadsmen where different, they where the SWAT branch, mostly ex-special forces types.

"Thirty seconds" came a voice over the intercom, the sergeant of squad looked up and slapped a magazine into his M83A7. The M83A7 was the standard issue AR of the NEF, it was light weight by Trooper standards, durable, reliable, and deadly. This is largely due to its unusual operating system, while classified as a "pulse rifle" its more realisticly like a modified micro-railgun as it fires a bullet conventionally but once it hits a certain point in the barrel it's velocity is increased by two linear electromagnetic rails. Thus increasing damage but reducing rate of fire, also it doesn't help that it fires 9.80mm HEAP FMJ rounds as it's standard ammunition, and each magazine carries about 40 rounds.

"Alright lads, here is the situation....." said the sergeant as he pulled out a holographic projection device and placed it on the deck. It soon flickered on and the Captain of the task force appeared

"You have been tasked with the elimination of a VIP target, the VIP's name is Julius Amerson a local terrorist cell leader of the "Caput Mors Est Scriptor" or Death's Head. They seek to rid the nation of all Dracoians, your job is to eliminate him and gather any data about their operations, helpfully this will severely cripple their operations here. And remember, they are terrorists.....they have nothing to lose so leave no survivors" the hologram disappeared and th Sergeant recovered it and looked towards the left hand side door.

"Five seconds"

What seemed like years was actually seconds as the Raptor dropships touched down and unloaded, soon fourty Guardsmen rushed out and onto the green prairies of the planet. Their objective was the large hastily made compound ahead of them. They moved swiftly and quietly under the cover of darkness, they where dived into four teams, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, and Delta. Alpha and Bravo's first goal was to fist make it inside of the compound without tripping the alarms. Once they where inside they where spotted by a watch tower and a fire fight erupted, the SWAT members quickly took cover and began to pick off the terroists one by one, at this time the two other squads began to move in around the flank of the compound, infiltrating on the opposite side of the firefight.

Resistance was light as most of the guards has been diverted to deal with Alpha and Bravo, once at the command center the two teams stacked up for entry. They stacked up on opposite sides of the command center and began to place the explosives for breaching.

"Delta 1 we are go for breach" replied the Charlie squad leader

"Copy, execute"

The doors blew open and the two squads entered eliminating any terrorist who stood in their way, often with well placed headshots or center of mass shots. But the fighting soon became too close for comfort and the SWAT members began to move into CQC fighting, they where brutal but effective, soon the terroist leader was captured. He looked at the SWAT members and chucked

"Do you really think you will get anything from..." he was cut off as Delta Leader drew his pistol, M5 SPDW and fired once into Julius's temple. Blood and brain matter coated the well behind him and had began to streek downwards, while Julius's body slumped forward and fell to the ground.

"No survivors" replied a SWAT member as he looked towards Julius's body, the NEF has a policy when it comes to terrorism and that is 'elimination via extreme prejudice'. Often it's a crime that will get you executed if you managed to get caught, because as a terrorist you are most likely killings unarmed civilians. Which the NEF regards as unhonorable and cowardly, and what the SWAT team did was how most terrorist cell raids go. Within a few more minutes the entire complex was cleared out and all of the terrorists killed. The team destroyed the compound and extracted to the nearby city.

(Sorry of the weird wording, I'm writing this late at night for me)
Tech Level: Mid FT, 2898
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
Captial: New Earth, Arcadia system
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:30 pm

Rattlos
The Venomizian homeworld
[b]April 21st[b]
Valence still sits idly by in the Palace of the Venomizians, thinking of a nearby civilized planet that would show the might of his invincible armies. He soon makes up his mind targeting a nearby neutral planet Fincastle of the New Earth Federation. He calls in an apprentice of his own as a Half-Drakuvon walks into the room.

"Ah, Initiate Ormas." Valence greeted.

"You called me master?" Ormas asked as he kneeled down before him.

"Please, do not treat me like I am a god. I have not achieved such yet. I need you to lead the assault upon the planet Fincastle. Do not fail, as this event will be broadcast live to every empire in out there. This mission is critical for sending a message among the cosmos that we are the most powerful living force in the universe.. You will be provided with half a million soldiers, mobile factories and a control tower ready to be placed upon the planet once you take the capital and have the inhabitants subdued." Valence informed the initiate.

"Control tower?" Ormas asked.

"Ah yes... These control towers are a relatively new technology... These towers allow my mind to reach even there rather than the measly 10 kilometer radius when I meditate. These towers also ensure of no rebellion uprisings." It is simply impossible for a destructive rebellion force, they may resist, but my research shows not even the strongest-willed minds can get close enough to destroy one. no go, let the Venomizian empire show all that we are superior, that we will bring them the gift of our biological superiority."

The initiate left as Valence continued watch of his massive armies, ready to swiftly take the planet.
Last edited by Venomizia on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:48 pm

Fincastle
Reach Alpha System
April 22nd

Reach Alpha was a system located about 40 light years away from the Arcadia system, it was known for its swaths of mining stations and Fincastle a temperate continental world that was 1.1 times larger then Earth. Fincastle was a well defend planet sporting several battle groups of captial ships and numerous amounts of smaller ships, however the planet itself is largely known as a designated as a Fortress world as it was particularly on the doorstep of New Earth. It alone had a garrison of about 5 million not to mention the millions of of Federal Home Guardsmen that where there.

On the space station the station AI was working on verification of several cargo ships and patrol rosters when it began notice a group of unknown ships appeared.
>FTL signatures detected.......several ships detected<
>>Non NEF signatures......<<
>>>searching......<<<
>>>>Profiles matched, Vemonizian ship outlines<<<<
>>>>>WARNING profiles match known warships<<<<<
>>>>>>Alerting Planetary Command and High Command<<<<<<
>>>>>>>Moving to Protocol Delta, preparing for possible invasion<<<<<<<

The station AI quickly scrambled the station defenses and had begun to lock down the station, evacuation alarms sounded. It was chaotic as civilians where quickly evacuated to nearby shuttles and space elevators so they wouldn't be caught in the crossfire. The station's FHG units broke out their weapons and begun to arm themselves in case of boarders.

The fleet around Fincastle which comprised opus of 300 frigates, 50'carriers, 60 cruisers, 20 battleships, 4 dreadnoughts and 2 super dreadnoughts; had begun to move into a defensive formation around the station and centered itself faceing the Vemonizian ships, Rear Admiral Hangeral looked at the holo-map of the system form his flagship Indomitable.

"All High Captians check in and report positions" the holo-map soon lit up as hundreds of blue little triangles appeared on the map. He leaned forward, rested his hands on the table and spoke "Sailors of the Frederation.....today we don't know what to expect from the Vemonizians....but God help us if they hit us we will hit twice as hard. Our job is to protect Fincastle with our lives....and we will do our duty." He turned away from the table and towards the huge reinforced glass window "And if we fail we will deny the enemy the opportunity to relish this victory....if we have to we will enact Apocalypse Copernicus, deny the enemy the planet."

On the ground it was different alarms blared and people moved to the underground bunkers, defenses where beginning to be prepared in case of a planetary invasion. The Troopers and Guardsmen where excited as they finally had a chance to fight and breakout the heavy weapons, the planetary MAC and Plasma cannons had started begun their checks and some began to move to standby mode.

Fincastle will not fall. Very Trooper and Guardsmen was prepared to fight to the last man, and even then that last man was to fight to the death.
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:36 pm

The Wyvern's Wrath
Somewhere in space
April 22nd
As the Venomizian ships came near the campaign critical planet, Ormas's command ship, a Cognition-class control ship, received a transmission from Valence itself. His image flicked to life on a large screen in the bridge of the ship.

"Initiate Ormas, before you go into battle, I shall review the plan of the capture of the planet. First, you identify the inevitable flagship waiting to meet your forces, then you will enact Protocol Sleeper. The protocol will temporarily have your ship lose all power, but if executed correctly, you will have eliminated the threat from space. Second, you will make sure the dropships make it to the surface safely, however your highest defensive priority is the control tower. That tower will ensure the planet will fall under my will within a matter of moments after it's considerably lengthy set up of 24 hours. Be aware that if they know they are on the verge of defeat, they will enact 'Apocalypse Copernicus', let them. I have no need for another planet in my empire, this will only be a demonstration of the might of my empire. Do not fail me, or else your privileges to free will shall be forced away from you, and you won't even know."

The transmission cut off, Valence believed the best motivation is fear, and he struck this initiate's heart full of it, the fear of being nothing but mindless slaves like the soldiers. He took a look at his forces coming along side him. Thousands of dropships carrying millions of soldiers, 167 Basilosaurus-class gunships, 52 Triceratops-class shield ships, 14 carriers, and 5 Colvalent-class control relays all beside him. It was not much, but enough for the mission at hand. Their ships finished their FTL jump, the planet was in sight, and so was a massive defensive fleet. Initiate Ormas orders the ships to wait.
Last edited by Venomizia on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:04 pm

Orbit around Fincastle
Reach Alpha
April 22nd

Rear Admiral Hangeral looked at the holo map and analyzed it, very little was known about Vemonizian space tactics and ship design. However he noticed that the Vemonizian fleet was in a protective stance around five ships, whatever they where they seemed important enough to warrant protection. While the hostile ships waited he began to weigh in the odds of an attack, while they did out number them considerably he wasn't sure what weapons they where using, nevertheless he came to a decision.

"All ships, launch all fighters and target those gunships and shield ships, also provide support for advancing ships. Battlegroups Alpha through Gamma move forward and engage those five unknown ships, all remaining battle groups fire MAC cannons, covering fire for three volleys then move up."

The NEF Fleet received its orders and moved out soon thousands of fighters lifted off and began their assign tasks. The designated Battlegroups also moved out and began firing their MAC guns as they advanced, after a few volleys the advancing Battlegroups fired their missiles raining hundreds of missiles upon their opponents. Once they where in range the close range weapons like the Heavy Kinetic Cannons and Ion cannons also lit up, it was a light show of lasers, projectiles, and missiles.

As for the rest of the fleet, they where laying down covering fire hitting the enemy from a distance, either damaging or crippling as many ships as they could before the advancing battle groups engaged the opposition. This space battle was to decided the fate of the entire campaign....as the advancing Battlegroups moved in radio transmission where coming in from engaging pilots and captains ordering their ships to broadside the Vemonizian ships.

Spindle
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:35 am

Privy Chamber
Puriel
Spindle

"As ever," Lady Ererthys began, antennae flicking nervously, "We have the usual six options. If we do nothing, we either implicitly support the attack or we appear weak. If we issue a statement, we just look foolish. If we lodge an official protest, it will join the pile of official protests which presumably litter Valence's office. If we start moving troops into NEF territory, we'll just as likely get dragged into this mess before we're ready. We can't cut off diplomatic ties, because we don't actually have any. And if we declare war, we still won't be ready."

"Thank you, my Lady." Tethys smiled, mandibles squeezing together, "And which would you consider the least worst option?"

Ererthys replied instantly:

"Three and four, in combination."

"Thank you." Tethys nodded, "Admiral, General - analysis?"

The two looked at each other for a moment, gauging which one would speak first, before something passed between them and Ialii stood up, Ererthys sitting as he did so. Waving a hand over the table, a holo sprung up of the two-hundred-fifty light-year bubble of space the Star Kingdom contained. Highlighted in green were the twelve colonies, highlighted in blue were the core worlds and highlighted in red was Iactus. Expanding the holo further, the New Earth Federation became visible on Tethys' left, the Venomizia Empire on the far side from that.

"Here is our strategic situation." Ialii began, "We have this flank guarded by the NEF, and we can reasonably rule out any major attack from here through here, and the same below."

As he spoke, the General's hand touched points about a third of the way in from the top and the bottom, before indicating a volume of space which darkened slightly.

"That leaves this as the initial conflict zone, should we go to war. We can reasonably exclude this zone from the war altogether, which leaves us this as the mid-risk zone."

The "rear" quarter of the Star kingdom lit up, forming a gradient of luminosity from the front-most volume to the safest.

"We have three projected attack plans, depending on how the war in the NEF goes. The first, and simplest, approach is a Therryn-rush for the Core. They'd most likely hit Searra, Illius, Iactus and Darsae on their way in, with Umbara and Spindle following. I would recommend First Fleet deployment to Illius to prevent this, along with Second Fleet reinforcement of Sarra and Darsae, to slow, attrit and pad."

In the holo, a red arrow appeared, from the closest suspected Venomizian staging area through the Colonies and then further into the Core, with green arrows showing responsive movements.

"Second projected path is a swing through the NEF and then into the Core. That would only hit Thysus before it caught Umbara, so our chances for interception would be minimal at best: we'd have to bring First Fleet elements to Thysus and Umbara and hold there."

A second arrow appeared in the holo, cleaving through the NEF to spear out, into Spindlean space, with more green arrows moving to intercept.

"Third possibility is the opposite: a shallow dive through Spindlean space to hit the NEF in their flank. That would hit Searra, Kerekkitan, Iactus and Thysus in all probability, before exiting into NEF space. In that situation, First Fleet elements at Searra and Second Fleet elements at Thysus should probably get what we need doing done."

"And which attack do you think most likely?"

Ialii looked up at Tethys for a moment, antennae waving with concentration before he answered:

"They'll attempt to outflank through whichever side they perceive to be the weakest." He said simply, "And the NEF has more Battleships than we have Frigates. I imagine they're going to try and use us as a route for outflanking through."

"So you'd suggest putting First Fleet, Third Task Group over Searra and Second Fleet...Fourth Task Group over Thysus?" Tethys asked.

"Of course." Ialii smiled tightly, "Give the Fourth operation jurisdiction over Kerekkitan and Iactus as well, though. I don't want to lose systems we don't need to."

"Admiral, do you concur?"

For a moment, Enyaii was silent, gazing into the holo for anything we could use to contradict the General. The rivalry between the Army and the Navy was as bitter as it was old, and that was playing out here.

"Move the Third Fleet to Darsae, and Fourth's Second and Third to Searra and Illius, and bring the First and Fourth back to Spindle." He added, "That way, we can always threaten to englobe them if they push in too fast, or hit them over on the NEF side of things or even in their own territory if they give us the opening."

"Only the Fourth at Spindle." Tethys corrected, "I'm going to be sending the First, along with the Second's Fifth, the Fifth's Third, the Sixth's Fourth and Ninth and three of the Merchant Marine haulers, over to Arcadia and having them liaise with NEF forces over there to aid with evacuation of any civilians in the line of fire."

"You realise the Venomizians aren't going to take that lightly." Enyaii said simply, "You can wave the Cygnus Accord all you want at them, but they're not going to let you do this."

"This is a test - and a message." Tethys stated simply, "I'm going to answer that - one way or another. If Spindlean ships are fired upon, the Star Kingdom cannot be held responsible for whatever actions they take in self-defence, nor can we be taken to account for any actions taken by individual officers as they attempt to enforce the Cygnus Accord. All of it. The Venomizian may not play by the rules of war, but we do, and we are going to make sure that neither the letter nor the spirit of those rules is violated. And besides, it makes for good propaganda."

For a moment, the Privy Chamber was silent, before Tethys' mandibles clicked together in mock-impatience.

"Well, come on, people. We have a war to prepare for. I suggest we prepare as rapidly as we can. Admiral, general, you know what you need to do. Lady Ererthys, come with me. We have an official protest to draft, and a letter of introduction."

CIC
HMSS Dutiful
Arcadia System

Vice-Admiral Kiriin Aeleshyia watched as the convoy transitioned back into realspace in a wave of gamma-rays almost a light-second across. Over three hundred ships were present here, one hundred civilian transports making their normal trade run from Umbara out to Arcadia and two hundred military ships, ranging from the three vast Fifth Fleet Cearytic-class Supply Dreadnaughts to their swarm of attendant Colliers and Tankers and the dozens of ships in-between. As they dropped back into realspace, each of them linked into the invisible network of paired electrons which formed the backbone of Spindlean communication.

It was an impressive display, especially since it was effectively just smoke and mirrors to hide the three Merchant Marine haulers sitting in the middle of the convoy. Aeleshyia had been briefed on what her mission was meant to be, and had enough brains in her head to fill in the other half of the drawing, and to her, the whole affair was one of those political tricks which was going to blow up in someone's face, the someone in this situation being her. Which wasn't her idea of a fun assignment at all, she reflected bitterly as the convoy began to move in-system.

It had all of the hallmarks of an enormous blunder. They knew next-to-nothing about the Venomizian culture, psychology, or ways of warfare and now they were expecting her to walk on the thin line between doing nothing useful and getting herself and her command blasted into fine powder by an enemy they had vastly underestimated. Oh yes, and she was supposed to do that while finding a legitimate casus belli for the Star Kingdom and evacuating a civilian population faced with fighting on their doorstep.

It was going to be an interesting assignment.

As the convoy finally took up proper formation and began to pick up its acceleration in-system, Aeleshyia felt a notification in her mind as the ship crossed the invisible boundary which defined how far their communications LASERs would maintain enough coherency to get an actual message across. Bringing up the message, she tried one more time to decrypt it, the data-seal holding firm against her attempts before it was away and flying through the distance to new London below.

Code: Select all
Chancellor John Frederick,

I was saddened to hear of the ongoing Venomizian attack upon the Reach Alpha system and personally worried that any hopes of peaceful co-existance with the Venomizian peoples may be rapidly dwindling. Therefore, in the interest of saving civilian lives, I have sent this Battlegroup, as a currently neutral party in this war, to aid in the evacuation of worlds in the line of fire and currently under fire. Should it be possible for your forces to liaise with the Battlegroup to aid this goal, I would be personally indebted, as would the Star Kingdom itself.

As ever,

Queen Tethys II
Disclaimer: Nothing said here is the product of a rational mind.
So...apparently I'm a decent writer. Um...wait, what?
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

And, of course, for anything at all, you can always go here.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:22 am

New London
Arcadia System
April 22nd (Earth Calendar)

The Captial Complex was bustling with activity since the attack on Fincastle, aides moved for one part of the complex to the next. Paladins and Troopers where now patrolling the halls even more then regular, not to mention Chancellor Frederick was ordering defensive preparations of Arcadia. In the Chancellor's Quarters Frederick looked at the the message that Queen Tethys II sent him, the NEF and Spindle where the unusual type of allies, NEF being a military republic while Spindle a peaceful monarchy, but they had a very prosperous trade agreement. He was pleased that Spindle decided to help, however he worried about the vigor and morale of Spindlean soldiers.....given that their country is mostly pacifist. But allies are allies, an you can't say no to allies.

Queen Tethys II,

I am forever grateful that you have decided to lean support, while I'm disappointed about the act of aggression it has made much of the Federation determined to fight back. If you wish to evacuate civilians sim sorry to say that currently Fincastle is under attack and it would be impossible to evacuate civilians without combat. It would be a great honor for my forces to liaise together, I'll have a Legion of Troopers assigned to them. Hopefully we will be able to push them back from Reach Alpha.

Sincerely,

Chancellor John Frederick

Edge of System
Arcadia

As the Spindlean ships moved closer they encountered a section of the Home Fleet, it was customary for the NEF to escort trade ships in as a sign of good will and added protection. However the ships that encountered where not the usually escort ships, which would have been firgtaes and cruisers, no these ships that escorted them in where a mix of Battleships, Dreadnoughts, and a single Super Dreadnought. As per with the attack on Reach Alpha, high command has stepped up security and the readiness level, any ship wether friendly or neutral heading into the Core Systems was to be escorted by capital ships.

To the Commanding officer of the Spindlean Fleet

Under orders form High Command and the Defender Protocol we have orders to escort you to New Earth, you will dock your trade ships at the New London Space elevator. In the meantime your military escorts can dock at the New Earth Military refueling Station if you are ruling low on fuel.

With regards,

Admiral Jameson Lock

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:03 am

Scarif, Citadel
The officers at the citadel were in a frenzy, upon hearing of the news about the death of Virgil, a leader the empress consider to be respectable. "Milady, i have bad news, we have just received word that Venomizia, under Valence's rule, has planned to attacked Fincastle of the reach alpha system, under control by the new earth federation." The messenger said as he rushed in, speaking to the rotating chair which had it's back turned towards him. The chair soon turned, revealing the empress. " We must help them, send out some of our ships to reinforce them, something has gone wrong and we must stop them before the universe falls under their control." Soon, the order had been given as the planet prepared to send off the ships that were chosen, as the ships were refueled and reloaded. As the empress boarded the Vanguard, the flagship of the entire space navy, the empress gave a speech to the crew of the, 100 viceroy class cruisers and the 5 star destroyers.
"Gentlemen, today is a sad day. For the leader of Venomizia is now Valence, after his evil murder of Virgil! We will not let him go on, this day will forever go down in the history of the empire, as the day we avenge a great leader!" She shouted out from the bridge's systems. Soon, the ships had gone through hyperspace to the reach alpha system.

Fincastle, reach alpha system
The ships soon dropped out of hyperspace, before it sighted the ships of the NEF guarding the planet. "What should we send to them milady." A communications officer said, before getting the order to send a message to them signifying their allegiance.

To the admiral of the NEF ships
We are from the empire of Higher Japan, and upon hearing the news of the death of Virgil and the rise of power by Valence, have decided to assist you in defending this planet.
If needed, we can aid in the evacuation of civilians.
Sincerely,
Empress Akichi Hachirou
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Spindle
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:09 am

CIC
HMSS Dutiful
Arcadia System

As the ships of her ad hoc command split into two main streams - the civilian ships anchoring themselves to the enormous beanstalk reaching up from the planet below to spread its docking spokes out in an embrace to the stars, the military ships clustering around the three Supply Dreadnaughts and themselves linking to the gargantuan ships. As materiel moved back and forth from ship to ship and ship to planet, Aeleshyia considered what her new plan of attack - so to speak, anway, was going to be.

She'd flashed a brief affirmative to her counterpart on Escort duty - Admiral Lock - and had idly started to wonder why she was being escorted entirely by Ships of the Plane when she'd received the official reply from New London and relayed it back to FleetCom, for further relaying back to the Privy Council. Her next orders had come five minutes later, ordering her to keep her ships out of the Reach Alpha system at all costs - an order which more-or-less defeated the point of her being there, if she'd read between her orders correctly.

A few minutes later, it clicked.

She had seven Scoutships. They were sufficiently lightly armed that they could operate as non-combatant voidcraft, so she could deploy them into the affected system under neutral observer status in order to keep up-to-date with what was going on over there. And, if the Venomizian's previous encounters with other races were any yardstick, she'd be capable of spotting any glaring breaches of the Cygnus Accord as they cropped up - which would then be relayed directly back to FleetCom.

With a triumphant flick of her antennae, she began to type:

Admiral Lock,

This is an official request for permission for two of the [i]Orthaon[/i]-class Scoutships under my command to be allowed to the edge of the combat zone over Fincastle in order to act as neutral observers. Should you be unable to do so, we also request that you pass this request up to your superior for their consideration.

Yours,

Vice-Admiral Kiriin Aeleshyia.
Disclaimer: Nothing said here is the product of a rational mind.
So...apparently I'm a decent writer. Um...wait, what?
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

And, of course, for anything at all, you can always go here.

Beutarch
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Beutarch » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:10 am

Tag

Wrong thread, whoops
Last edited by Beutarch on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do you think you know me?

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:37 am

The Wyvern's Wrath
Orbit above Fincastle
April 22nd

A hologram of Valence flickered to life above Fincastle and all nearby planets. His blind eyes seemingly see all.

"Hello, residents of Fincastle, all other empires. Today we witness the stregth of my armies. Do not look at me as an invader, but rather a liberator, one that will free you from the defective genes of your ancestors! We bring you, the gift of biological superiority! The only way, to save yourself and your family is to surrender to me and let your mind be mine. I am Valence. Obey me." The hologram then dissapated.

"Start the bombardment of the planet surface with the bio-weapon." Ormas commanded.

Several hundred missiles were launched from his ship which fell to the planet surface and releashed a green-ish gas. At first, it seemed to be doing nothing.

"Now I want those control relays in orbit around my ship! It's time to initiate Protocol Sleeper."

The 5 control relays went into position around the hulking control ship, they had strange looking technologies attached to them. As they went in orbit several sparks of electricity starting going to and fro from the control ship and the orbiting relays.

"Protocol sleeper well be ready to initiate in 10 minutes sir." One of the officers on board informed Ormas."

"Excellent, in the meantime I want those other ships distracted so that we may have the dropships safely land upon the planet."

The ship's mounted rail cannons fire upon the fleet. Several bombers from the carriers emerged and headed straight for the fleet. Ormas was to stir up enough of a distraction so they may bring out Venomizia's strength, land battles.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:44 am

Orbit above Fincastle

"Milady, the ships are firing onto the NEF, what should we do now." An officer said as he ran onto the bridge.

"We have no choice, we must begin the attack. Begin firing at will." She commanded as she pressed a button on the control panel. Soon, the red alert had been broadcast all over the ships, soon the ships all released Tie fighters and bombers as they slowly began to attack the ships. While the Vanguard turned it's guns towards them, and the endless fire had begun, hitting their ships.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:16 am

The Wyvern's Wrath
Orbit above Fincastle
April 22nd

As the second fleet came in to attack, the initiate had to take measures.

"how long until the protocol is ready to initiate?" he asked worriedly

"About 5 minutes, but one of the relays were damaged by an attack and will not function." said an officer.

"We only needed four to initiate it. Divert power from the shields to the control relays and call in the shield ships to generate a shield barrier around my ship, I need that thing ready NOW!" He yelled.

Several shield ships came in close and fired several rays at the command ship protecting it from attack, meanwhile the diversion of power allowed the protocol to be readied early.

"fire the psi-beam!" Ormas commanded.

The four control relays orbiting around the ship started a process, to which they gave in their power to the ship they orbit. The beam fired at the NEF's flagship. The beam itself did no damage, but slowly, the crew members inside started acting... Strangely...

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:19 am

Orbit above Fincaslte

The second wave attack had begun as more Tie bombers took off, bombing Valence's ships and the other ships that were in their way, while the Viceroy class cruisers helped to escort the star destroyers as both charged into battle. With wave energy shields up in place to protect themselves from the weapons, they had begun opening fire on the ships. The Vanguard still continued it's bombardment, stopping only to reload. The Tie fighters all go after the relays orbiting the ship, attempting to shoot it down.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:49 pm

Orbit around Fincastle
Reach Alpha
April 22nd

Rear Admiral Hangeral looked around at then at the beam, he gritted his teeth as reports came in of disillusioned officers and crew members where springing up. He felt off and with the remaining strength in him he ordered up the AI.

"AI"

"Yes Rear Admiral?"

"Make a course for their command ship, I am transferring command of the ship to you....lock out me and anyone on this ship from augmenting these orders......I feel.....that I'm loosing my grip....I am unfit for duty"

"Yes, Rear Admiral......plotting course"

Soon the gigantic Super Dreadnought began to barrel down on the Vemonizian command ship, several frigates and battleships. As they approached the Vemonizian ships they open fired, firing everything in a vigorous fury.

Across the space battlefield NEF ships engaged Vemonizian ships, either engaging in long range fights or more brutal close range fighting. The popular style of ship to ship fighting was to move in close and properly broadside the hell out of the enemy ships, this was made possible thanks to the arrangement of the HKG (Heavy Kinetic Guns), plasma turrets, ion turrets and guass pin point turrets. These turrets where placed along the side of the ship as the MAC was placed down the bow of the ship.

Orbit of New Earth
Arcadia System
April 22nd

Admiral Lock raised an eyebrow as he looked over the message and sighed as he started to write a response. If Spindle wanted to throw away two scout ships that was their choice.

Vice-Admiral Kiriin
Request accepted

New London Space Elevator
Arcadia System
April 22nd

The space elevator was practically empty as most of the system was on high alert due to the battle in Reach Alpha. Several Troopers where walking around on patrol, which would be strange to the Spindlean Marines who just stepped off their ships. Soon their was the sounds of heavy foot falls, but with a more metallic sound to it, something heavy and metallic was walking towards the Marines. A single Paladin in full combat armor walked up to the Marines, a huge and imposing figure, standing about seven feet tall and very bulky due to their armor. The Paladin removed it's help and reviled their facial features, the Paladin was a female Dracoian.

"Welcome Marines.....have you been briefed on the situation?"

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:14 pm

The Wyvern's Wrath
Orbit Above Fincastle
April 22nd

"They're approaching the command ship! Both the empires of Higher Japan and the NEF! What shall we do sir?" an officer on board panicked.

"Let them come, have all remaining shield ships generate their shield on my command ship and the control relays. Protocol Sleeper will have them turn on each other soon enough... As for defeating them now, have the gunships make a protective ring around us, they will have to break through them if they want to take the shield ships and consequently my control ship."

The psi-beam continued to fire upon their flagship. Soon, a crew member pulled out a pistol and shot another crew member on board dead.

"Now is the time we start our land assault officer!" Ormas said to the fleet commander. "Command the dropships to land on the planet, hopefully, the bio-weapon would have already taken it's effect on the civilian population..."

The population in fallout bunkers would be rather safe from the virus, however those who were evacuating are starting to experience rather odd symptoms. The first being their hair falling out...

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:24 pm

Orbit Above Fincastle

"Milady, they are creating a protective perimeter." The officer said as he ran back to the empress on the bridge, before another officer came running. " we have detected dropships landing on the planet, diverting a squad to intercept." The officer said before the empress nodded, as she levitated a prism in her hand. Soon, it had opened and revealed a small black cube. As three more smaller prism and 4 steel balls started to revolve around the prism, soon, the cube started to spin before all ships were surrounded by both a psionic shield and a wave energy shield.

A star destroyer suddenly changed course as it approached the dropships with the 20 viceroy class cruisers as escorts. Drop pods were also being launched from the Vanguard as a barely visible blue and pink shield surrounded it, making it resistant to all psionic attacks. "Let's bend the rules a little." She said as she attempted to break the psionic control Valence had over the crew of one of the NEF ships.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:44 pm

The Wyvern's Wrath
Orbit above Fincastle
April 22nd

"Sir, the second enemy fleet somehow managed to interfere with the psi-beam, it's effects have currently diminished to nothing." An officer said to Ormas.

"Get me lord Valence, those reinforcements were not part of the plan." He commanded. Soon, Valence's likeness appeared before him on a screen.

"I sense... Complications... Speak up initiate, what is the problem?" Valence asked.

"Another fleet came in to support the NEF, they are from another empire and they have measures against our psychic powers! What shall I do?" Ormas kneeled before him as he asked.

"Hmm..." Valence thought, stroking his Van Dyke. "I suggest ignoring the battle in space entirely. What is important is establishing planetary control. I want that control tower set up on that planet! Also, have you infected the inhabitants with the D'Bzavauubm virus as of yet?"

"Yes my lord, I have sent the biological warheads, many of the evacuees have been scanned and are reported to have been infected." Ormas replied.

"Excellent, excellent... They will soon learn that the Venomizian race is superior to all..."

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:08 pm

Orbit Above Fincastle

The Vanguard stopped firing as it's hangar doors soon opened. " Aurora, Nemesis Eight. You will get down onto the planet and help to reinforce the troops that just landed from the drop pods. Get on the ground and prevent them from taking over. " The empress said as she oversaw the hangar. TIE reapers and TIE fighters were getting prepared to sortie as the Borealis squadron's heavy cruiser also got ready, and soldiers with psionic capabilities preparing to defend their comrades. As a measure, the prism started to spin faster, blessing the soldiers with protection against psionic attacks.

Overlooking the hangar through a observation and control deck, seeing that all troops had been prepared for combat the order was given. Soon, all the ships had taken off, with the Cruiser in the center as the flagship. The small group of a single star destroyer and 20 viceroy class helped to hold off attacks while shooting at the dropships from Venomizia.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:01 am

Fincastle
April 23rd

Many gunships rush towards the planet, though under heavy fire. Despite the losses of some dropships, many land safely as they offload mindless, but deadly soldiers. Several dropships also release several war dinosaurs. Though Valence's forces are highly advanced in the field of psychics and psionics, Venomizia still uses bullet-based handheld weapons. The march of the Venomizian army has begun.

The Palace of the Venomizians
Venomizia

"Initiate Adolph, has the weapon been modified for interplanetary use?" Valence asked a snow-white dog figure working on a machine.

"Almost my lord. Soon you vill be able to unleash an unstoppable wave of psychic power at any point on ze planet and within a 10 kilometer radius you vill take control of all sentient beings... Although, I cannot bypass ze lengthy cool down of one week. Even if I could, even a mighty one like yourself vould need to have trillions of minds under your control to shorten it by a day." The scientist explained while continuing to tinker with the machine's electronics.

"Most unfortunate, but I understand. Keep working, and as always, your free will is on the line."

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:26 am

Fincastle

Imperial troops land as Venomizian troops start to drop soldiers off. "Charge!" Aurora shouted from a TX-225 combat tank. Soon, the troops had all charged in among the gas, secured in their air tight suit supported with an oxygen tank. The troops opened fire with their superior weaponry, supported by the protection from the psionic soldiers and strafing TIE fighters. More and more transports fly down, dropping off troops.

The Vanguard

'Is it ready." The empress asked as she walked into a hidden sector of this ship, greeting the multiple scientist working on something. "It is in the final stages milady, the weapon you requested for is almost complete. The weapon is able to liberate all those under control from a large radius starting from the planet hit. However, it takes roughly 4 days to cool down. It will also require alot of psionic power to charge it." He said, before the empress left. "Finish the final stages, we need it as soon as possible."
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:35 am

Fincastle, Surface

"UNLOAD ON THOSE BASTARDS!" Yelled the Knight Captain as he pointed his sword, it seemed that the Vemonizian soldiers had landed in a nice little spot for a battle. Atop in their fortress the 320mm artillery guns fired down into the ranks, it was a warzone as said before Fincastle was a Fortress world, so every inch of land was covered in barb wire, land mines, and trenches full of angry and determined NEF Troopers. Once the Vemomizian soldiers where in range of the trenches the Troopers opened fired, a hail of 9.80mm, .50 cal, .75 cal, and other types of ammunition was directed toward the enemy. Tanks, IFVs, and AT tanks also rolled into their firing ditches and begun to engage the enemy where they stood; in the skies Grimm Reapers fought for control of the sky destroying as many drop ships as possible.

The Knight Captain turned way and looked towards his aide who just handed him a report "Mm...open a comm line to Higher Japan.

"Yes my lord"

Leader of High Japan forces,
I am currently engaging Vemonizian forces near the eastern mountains, we need to talk strategy

Sincerely,
Knight Captain Titus of the 198th Trooper Legion

Orbit

The NEF ships pushed in closer towards their command ship, trying to tighten the nose around a viticms neck. Now both Super Dreadnoughts where engaging, as the moved in they unleashed an apocalyptic bombardment on the ships. Across the space battlefield NEF ships where moping up stragglers and moving to support their heavier capital ships.
Last edited by The New Earth Federation on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:56 am

The Palace of the Venomizians
Venomizia

Valence was meditating as usual, being able to see the battlefield thanks to the orbiting control relays. He stopped, his mind filled with visions. He rushed over to the scientist working on the machine.

"Initiate Adolph, how long until this is ready?"

"Approximately... A week." He said.

"I do not have a week, I must have it now! I forsaw a technology. A technology that threatens the very existence of my empire!"

"But it's not safe for use! Who knows vhat might happen if you use it now? Ve could be caught in a 100 megaton blast! Ve could be frozen in time! Ve-"

"Enough! I am willing to take the risks. I want you to fire it at a ship, The Vanguard..."

"Y-yes master, vill get it ready as soon as half an hour."

"If possible, sooner. I'll await, here."

Surface of Fincastle

They continued their march, without flinching. Their lack of thought both an advantage and disadvantage. Their fired upon the soldiers who fired upon them, battle tyrannosaurs rush with their fury and blazing guns. Several psi-soldiers appeared on the battlefield, attempting to take control of the soldiers in the trenches.

Orbit above Fincastle

"Sir! The shields are about to break!" Said an alarmed officer.

"Prepare for teleportation, we're going to backstab those determined inferiors, while you are prepping the teleporters, release the remaining bio-warheads we have left at all ships attacking this fleet. We will make sure they know the race of Venomizians is eternal."

The control ship then fired several missiles at the attacking ships. Hoping that at least some crew members are susceptible to infection.
Last edited by Venomizia on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents