NATION

PASSWORD

The Coming Race [OOC/MT-FT/OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Venomizia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1378
Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Libertarian Police State

The Coming Race [OOC/MT-FT/OPEN]

Postby Venomizia » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:08 pm

Image


The Coming Race



In an alternate future of Venomizia, Venomizia's psychic adviser, Valence Nijoln, assassinates Virgil Schaelunt as he lie bedridden by a mysterious illness, becoming the new D'Evxezoz of Venomizia. With his new found power, he cut off all communications from the outside world isolating Venomizia, closing all commercial airports and jamming all foreign radio waves, leaving Venomizia without non-Venomizian television and Internet. Among the barring of foreign relations, under his rule he abolished the idea of money entirely, banks and stock markets closed as the Venomizian economy completely crashed. None of that mattered, within a matter of days within the abolishment of money, Valence unleashed a super weapon upon Venomizia turning every one of it's inhabitants into slaves for his cause which was still unknown at the time.

Under his absolute rule, he developed advanced technologies such as faster than light and interdimensional travel. He pushed for the invention of immortality which allowed him to see in his 200th birthday, to which he celebrated by launching several crafts to colonize other planets. The Great Venomizian empire expands to 500 planets. Now, it has only been recently Valence revealed his true intentions, he wished domination upon every other living being he deemed unworthy of free will. Using 50 planets under Valence's control to which are designated strictly as troop staging grounds he rallied the combined forces of 7.8 billion soldiers of Venomizians and all other races he conquered, he makes it known to all others that he will reign supreme.



Application:
Code: Select all
Nation name and title:
Faction: (Resistance/The Cult of Valence/Other)
Leader Name:
Military manpower
Tech Level:
- Feel free to add more to the application.


This is my first time actually hosting a thing like this so... Just excuse any awkwardness.
Last edited by Venomizia on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
Venomizian State News: || "Kass" polled as #1 bird name in Venomizia. || Virgil Schaelunt to announce new uniform for Venomizian military. Says "It's going to be fabulous". || Vintage rocket truck used by village to launch fireworks. Civil Upkeepers okay with this as they grab popcorn along with onlookers. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can.

User avatar
The New Earth Federation
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1770
Founded: May 06, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The New Earth Federation » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:19 pm

Looks interesting.......

CODE: SELECT ALL
Nation name and title: United Systems of the New Earth Federation (other names include; New Earth Federation, NEF, Federation
Faction: (Resistance/The Cult of Valence/Other) Neutral, might switch to Resistance
Leader Name: Chancellor John Frederick
Military manpower: 300 Million*
Tech Level: FT
-Total Population: 23.7 Billion
-Total Planetary Control: 5 Core Systems with Four sectors (each system has about two planets, each sector has four systems[these are the average estimates, I'm also still working on my territorial control factbook])
-Species: Human and Dracoian

*The reason for a low military count is that each NEF Trooper takes about three years to train and standard deployment of Troopers is in a Legion (which numbers about 500,000 strong). Also we require military service so we have a large reserve force on standby.
Tech Level: Mid FT, 28th Century
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Eart.
23.7 billion population, Captial: New Earth, Arcadia system
Factbooks, telegrams are welcomed
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Best life advice

User avatar
Venomizia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1378
Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Libertarian Police State

Postby Venomizia » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:28 pm

The New Earth Federation wrote:Looks interesting.......

CODE: SELECT ALL
Nation name and title: United Systems of the New Earth Federation (other names include; New Earth Federation, NEF, Federation
Faction: (Resistance/The Cult of Valence/Other) Neutral, might switch to Resistance
Leader Name: Chancellor John Frederick
Military manpower: 300 Million*
Tech Level: FT
-Total Population: 23.7 Billion
-Total Planetary Control: 5 Core Systems with Four sectors (each system has about two planets, each sector has four systems[these are the average estimates, I'm also still working on my territorial control factbook])
-Species: Human and Dracoian

*The reason for a low military count is that each NEF Trooper takes about three years to train and standard deployment of Troopers is in a Legion (which numbers about 500,000 strong). Also we require military service so we have a large reserve force on standby.


Accepted! Now serving customer #2.
Venomizian State News: || "Kass" polled as #1 bird name in Venomizia. || Virgil Schaelunt to announce new uniform for Venomizian military. Says "It's going to be fabulous". || Vintage rocket truck used by village to launch fireworks. Civil Upkeepers okay with this as they grab popcorn along with onlookers. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can.

User avatar
The New Earth Federation
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1770
Founded: May 06, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The New Earth Federation » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:54 pm

Venomizia wrote:
The New Earth Federation wrote:Looks interesting.......

CODE: SELECT ALL
Nation name and title: United Systems of the New Earth Federation (other names include; New Earth Federation, NEF, Federation
Faction: (Resistance/The Cult of Valence/Other) Neutral, might switch to Resistance
Leader Name: Chancellor John Frederick
Military manpower: 300 Million*
Tech Level: FT
-Total Population: 23.7 Billion
-Total Planetary Control: 5 Core Systems with Four sectors (each system has about two planets, each sector has four systems[these are the average estimates, I'm also still working on my territorial control factbook])
-Species: Human and Dracoian

*The reason for a low military count is that each NEF Trooper takes about three years to train and standard deployment of Troopers is in a Legion (which numbers about 500,000 strong). Also we require military service so we have a large reserve force on standby.


Accepted! Now serving customer #2.


Dankeschön, how many people do you want to sign up before we start posting in IC?
Tech Level: Mid FT, 28th Century
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Eart.
23.7 billion population, Captial: New Earth, Arcadia system
Factbooks, telegrams are welcomed
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Best life advice

User avatar
Venomizia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1378
Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Libertarian Police State

Postby Venomizia » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:00 pm

The New Earth Federation wrote:
Venomizia wrote:
Accepted! Now serving customer #2.


Dankeschön, how many people do you want to sign up before we start posting in IC?


Well, right now I want to wait for at least 4 others. Though I already posted a speech to which we can build the rp on."
Venomizian State News: || "Kass" polled as #1 bird name in Venomizia. || Virgil Schaelunt to announce new uniform for Venomizian military. Says "It's going to be fabulous". || Vintage rocket truck used by village to launch fireworks. Civil Upkeepers okay with this as they grab popcorn along with onlookers. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can.

User avatar
The United Vex Imperium
Envoy
 
Posts: 214
Founded: Aug 29, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Vex Imperium » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:25 pm

Nation name and title: The Twin Suns Cartel
Faction: Neutral
Leader Name: Director Hellena Jel'i
Military manpower: 500 million Clone Soldiers
Tech Level: FT
- Feel free to add more to the application.
The Twin Suns Cartel is a megacorporation that originates from the binary system of Ytem. Here is where the founder species of the Cartel, the Kolif, originated and made first contact. Upon discovery of the galactic world, they discovered that their system and their surrounding systems were resource rich with valuable alloys. This allowed the Cartel to grow stupidly rich while they expanded their territory. Filled with greedy intentions, the Cartel begun mass building cloning facilities. These clones were first inducted into their private army but eventually they begun selling their clones to various other galactic entities. Their cloning monopoly led to their huge rise to the top of the market, eventually purchasing all their rival companies. As of now, the Cartel is willing to sell its loyalty to any side. For a price.
The United Citizen State of New Vexia

Recent News: Claus  Koenig Von Wehunt of the People's Republican Party as been elected High President! | Congress elections are on 6/20/17
Some NS stats are used
DEFCON LEVEL:
|1|2|3|[4]|5|



User avatar
Venomizia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1378
Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Libertarian Police State

Postby Venomizia » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:28 pm

The United Vex Imperium wrote:Nation name and title: The Twin Suns Cartel
Faction: Neutral
Leader Name: Director Hellena Jel'i
Military manpower: 500 million Clone Soldiers
Tech Level: FT
- Feel free to add more to the application.
The Twin Suns Cartel is a megacorporation that originates from the binary system of Ytem. Here is where the founder species of the Cartel, the Kolif, originated and made first contact. Upon discovery of the galactic world, they discovered that their system and their surrounding systems were resource rich with valuable alloys. This allowed the Cartel to grow stupidly rich while they expanded their territory. Filled with greedy intentions, the Cartel begun mass building cloning facilities. These clones were first inducted into their private army but eventually they begun selling their clones to various other galactic entities. Their cloning monopoly led to their huge rise to the top of the market, eventually purchasing all their rival companies. As of now, the Cartel is willing to sell its loyalty to any side. For a price.


Thank you for applying, you have been accepted! Now serving customer #3.
Venomizian State News: || "Kass" polled as #1 bird name in Venomizia. || Virgil Schaelunt to announce new uniform for Venomizian military. Says "It's going to be fabulous". || Vintage rocket truck used by village to launch fireworks. Civil Upkeepers okay with this as they grab popcorn along with onlookers. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can.

User avatar
The New Earth Federation
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1770
Founded: May 06, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The New Earth Federation » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:04 pm

Venomizia wrote:
The New Earth Federation wrote:


Dankeschön, how many people do you want to sign up before we start posting in IC?


Well, right now I want to wait for at least 4 others. Though I already posted a speech to which we can build the rp on."


Ah I see, I just posted about the Chancellor and FHG SWAT teams taking out a terroist.... and sorry for any weird language I'm posting late at night.
Tech Level: Mid FT, 28th Century
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Eart.
23.7 billion population, Captial: New Earth, Arcadia system
Factbooks, telegrams are welcomed
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Best life advice

User avatar
Spindle
Senator
 
Posts: 3892
Founded: Aug 04, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Spindle » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:35 am

Okay, it's been a while. I'll drop an app here, you can run through my factbooks or ask directly if you want more information.

Nation: The Star Kingdom of Spindle

Faction: Resistance

Leader Name: Queen Tethys II

Military Manpower: Seventeen and a half million. Factbook for reference and breakdown.

Tech Level: Mid-level FT.

User avatar
Venomizia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1378
Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Libertarian Police State

Postby Venomizia » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:54 am

Spindle wrote:Okay, it's been a while. I'll drop an app here, you can run through my factbooks or ask directly if you want more information.

Nation: The Star Kingdom of Spindle

Faction: Resistance

Leader Name: Queen Tethys II

Military Manpower: Seventeen and a half million. Factbook for reference and breakdown.

Tech Level: Mid-level FT.


Thank you for your application you have been accepted! Now serving customer #4.
Venomizian State News: || "Kass" polled as #1 bird name in Venomizia. || Virgil Schaelunt to announce new uniform for Venomizian military. Says "It's going to be fabulous". || Vintage rocket truck used by village to launch fireworks. Civil Upkeepers okay with this as they grab popcorn along with onlookers. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can.

User avatar
Spindle
Senator
 
Posts: 3892
Founded: Aug 04, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Spindle » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:09 am

Venomizia wrote:
Spindle wrote:Okay, it's been a while. I'll drop an app here, you can run through my factbooks or ask directly if you want more information.

Nation: The Star Kingdom of Spindle

Faction: Resistance

Leader Name: Queen Tethys II

Military Manpower: Seventeen and a half million. Factbook for reference and breakdown.

Tech Level: Mid-level FT.


Thank you for your application you have been accepted! Now serving customer #4.


Many thanking!

EDIT: quick question: when it says fifty-nine-point-seven billion, is that number of people or number of soldiers?
Last edited by Spindle on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Venomizia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1378
Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Libertarian Police State

Postby Venomizia » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:46 am

Spindle wrote:
Venomizia wrote:
Thank you for your application you have been accepted! Now serving customer #4.


Many thanking!

EDIT: quick question: when it says fifty-nine-point-seven billion, is that number of people or number of soldiers?


People, the amount of soldiers is actually much lower, gonna need to clarify that...
Venomizian State News: || "Kass" polled as #1 bird name in Venomizia. || Virgil Schaelunt to announce new uniform for Venomizian military. Says "It's going to be fabulous". || Vintage rocket truck used by village to launch fireworks. Civil Upkeepers okay with this as they grab popcorn along with onlookers. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can.

User avatar
Spindle
Senator
 
Posts: 3892
Founded: Aug 04, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Spindle » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:39 am

Venomizia wrote:
Spindle wrote:Many thanking!

EDIT: quick question: when it says fifty-nine-point-seven billion, is that number of people or number of soldiers?


People, the amount of soldiers is actually much lower, gonna need to clarify that...


Many thank again. Because I was kinda shitting myself there...

User avatar
Venomizia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1378
Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Libertarian Police State

Postby Venomizia » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:11 pm

Screw it. I'm bored so I'm starting it.
Venomizian State News: || "Kass" polled as #1 bird name in Venomizia. || Virgil Schaelunt to announce new uniform for Venomizian military. Says "It's going to be fabulous". || Vintage rocket truck used by village to launch fireworks. Civil Upkeepers okay with this as they grab popcorn along with onlookers. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can.

User avatar
The Xeric Imperium
Envoy
 
Posts: 329
Founded: Sep 27, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Xeric Imperium » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:45 pm

Nation name and title:
Faction: The Cult Of Valence
Leader Name: Darth Vex Imperius, Emperor of the Sith Imperium
Military manpower: 99.9 Million Clone Troopers, estimated.(Though I'm never sure on the manpower of my military or the population from the territories it rules over so if you wish me to lower it, I will)
Tech Level:FT
Wonder: Can I use the Force in this RP?
Last edited by The Xeric Imperium on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I don't use NS stats.Why? Star Wars, that is why.
Imperial Report:

The Emperor, Darth Vex||All factbooks||

User avatar
The New Earth Federation
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1770
Founded: May 06, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The New Earth Federation » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:59 pm

Venomizia wrote:Screw it. I'm bored so I'm starting it.


Why Fincastle?
Tech Level: Mid FT, 28th Century
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Eart.
23.7 billion population, Captial: New Earth, Arcadia system
Factbooks, telegrams are welcomed
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Best life advice

User avatar
Spindle
Senator
 
Posts: 3892
Founded: Aug 04, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Spindle » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:41 am

For reference, the Battlegroup's composition is:

One Arges-class Battlecruiser (flagship), one Eurayle-class Battlecruiser, twenty-two Aello-class Light Cruisers, two Celaeno-class Heavy Cruisers, nine Beroe-class Escort Carriers and seven Orthaon-class Scoutships.

Six Ocypete-class Assault Cruisers and six Phaeacian-class Assault Frigates.

Thirty-six Drop Companies, eighteen Hunter Battalions, eighteen Aerospace Wings and seventy-two Logisitcal Battalions.

Three Cearytic-class Supply Dreadnaughts and one hundred and eight assorted Fifth Fleet support craft.

User avatar
Higher Japan
Minister
 
Posts: 2786
Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:45 am

Nation name and title: The empire of Higher Japan
Faction: Resistance
Leader Name: Akichi Hachirou
Military manpower: Currently, 500 million men
Tech Level:FT, just imagine star wars tech.
Territory controlled: 4 systems
Looks like Valence escaped from the prism. Oops.
Last edited by Higher Japan on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Masylvana wrote:"You see that planet? NOTHING! And that colony? NOTHING! And that low quality Ramen dispenser? NOTHING!"

I don't use nsstats
Yes i have a puppet named Lower Japan, so stop calling me that.
Currently: ON

User avatar
Venomizia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1378
Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Libertarian Police State

Postby Venomizia » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:18 am

The New Earth Federation wrote:
Venomizia wrote:Screw it. I'm bored so I'm starting it.


Why Fincastle?


Why not?

Higher Japan wrote:Nation name and title: The empire of Higher Japan
Faction: Resistance
Leader Name: Akichi Hachirou
Military manpower: Currently, 500 million men
Tech Level:FT, just imagine star wars tech.
Territory controlled: 4 systems
Looks like Valence escaped from the prism. Oops.


Accepted! Welcome aboard the normal train! Now serving customer #5.
Venomizian State News: || "Kass" polled as #1 bird name in Venomizia. || Virgil Schaelunt to announce new uniform for Venomizian military. Says "It's going to be fabulous". || Vintage rocket truck used by village to launch fireworks. Civil Upkeepers okay with this as they grab popcorn along with onlookers. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can.

User avatar
Higher Japan
Minister
 
Posts: 2786
Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:23 am

New Federation, is it fine if i come in to help.
Masylvana wrote:"You see that planet? NOTHING! And that colony? NOTHING! And that low quality Ramen dispenser? NOTHING!"

I don't use nsstats
Yes i have a puppet named Lower Japan, so stop calling me that.
Currently: ON

User avatar
The New Earth Federation
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1770
Founded: May 06, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The New Earth Federation » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:27 am

Higher Japan wrote:New Federation, is it fine if i come in to help.


Sure

@Venomizia

Mm....I don't have a counter arguement for that............well if I take out those control towers and you guys land, oh it's going to be fun. Also for reference, the NEF does not use pisonics , actually we have no pisonic abilities (so we are kinda like the Tau and the Warp from WH40 when it comes to that, the Tau have no pisonic abilities as well as they barely registered in the Warp to)
Last edited by The New Earth Federation on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tech Level: Mid FT, 28th Century
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Eart.
23.7 billion population, Captial: New Earth, Arcadia system
Factbooks, telegrams are welcomed
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Best life advice

User avatar
The Federation of Kendor
Minister
 
Posts: 2672
Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:08 am

I think I join. However, can you explain to me what hapoened now in a summary. And while in that famous thread series that you start, I use my FFT nation, since this is alternate Venomizia, i'll use my normal FT nation, or more accurately, Late FT
OOC Informations
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:Floor 2383: Fools! EVERYONE worships ME, Kim Jong-Putin. This floor is where I monitor the world, planning to nuke everyone, sometime very, very soon... :twisted:


North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

My Discord channel
My Forum
If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD

User avatar
Spindle
Senator
 
Posts: 3892
Founded: Aug 04, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Spindle » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:14 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:I think I join. However, can you explain to me what hapoened now in a summary. And while in that famous thread series that you start, I use my FFT nation, since this is alternate Venomizia, i'll use my normal FT nation, or more accurately, Late FT


Currently, Venomizia's attacking one of the gatekeeper worlds of the NEF, Spindle's trying to be useful and failing and a lot of people are heading to Arcadia to help the NEF.

Okay, two. Two people. That's a lot for me.

User avatar
The Federation of Kendor
Minister
 
Posts: 2672
Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:18 am

Spindle wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:I think I join. However, can you explain to me what hapoened now in a summary. And while in that famous thread series that you start, I use my FFT nation, since this is alternate Venomizia, i'll use my normal FT nation, or more accurately, Late FT


Currently, Venomizia's attacking one of the gatekeeper worlds of the NEF, Spindle's trying to be useful and failing and a lot of people are heading to Arcadia to help the NEF.

Okay, two. Two people. That's a lot for me.

What do you mean with two?

Also, can you explain to me on how you get those scientific informations, make your post, and your IC nation, specifically, the government type? I can make a call back to my RP with you
OOC Informations
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:Floor 2383: Fools! EVERYONE worships ME, Kim Jong-Putin. This floor is where I monitor the world, planning to nuke everyone, sometime very, very soon... :twisted:


North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

My Discord channel
My Forum
If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD

User avatar
Higher Japan
Minister
 
Posts: 2786
Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:45 am

Venomizia You don't mind if i kind of destroy some mind control later right?
Masylvana wrote:"You see that planet? NOTHING! And that colony? NOTHING! And that low quality Ramen dispenser? NOTHING!"

I don't use nsstats
Yes i have a puppet named Lower Japan, so stop calling me that.
Currently: ON

Next

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CoreWorlds, Corindia, Nation of warfare, Radiria

Remove ads