NATION

PASSWORD

Dragonball Universe: The Harbinger of Sorrow Saga[IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Dragonball Universe: The Harbinger of Sorrow Saga[IC]

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:52 pm

Dragonball Universe: The Harbinger of Sorrow

Introduction:

Following the defeat of the Legendary Super Saiyan at the hands of the Saiyan, Kuro and a Vahronian Android, peace has returned to the faraway star system, but not without dwindling the number of Saiyans further. However, in the wider universe, life continues to roll on.

Backed into a corner by desperate and frantic politicians, the Galactic Alliance has placed the blame of the Cyborg Crisis on Luna and its Defenders, dispatching a Tuffle emissary to investigate the Heavenly body and its role in the conflict. Worse yet, strife and rage within the Galactic Alliance continue to threaten Princess Kosia and her claim to the throne, entire systems rebelling against the crippled organization, amidst calls for the Royals blood.

Within the Milky Way, however, life has only improved since the end of the Android Crisis and Earth's revival, trade and communication between the two heavenly bodies flourishing as both people's return to their everyday life's. Although, even after being revived, political tensions on Earth continue drift further and further towards balkanization as City-States resist the rule of the Monarchy, citing, like within the Galactic Alliance, their governments inaction against the Cyborg threat.

And all through the Universe, an epidemic of random disappearances continue to rattle and cripple the Galactic Patrol. Millions now have disappeared from homes and streets throughout hundreds of star systems, seemingly vanishing in broad daylight and leaving no signs of a struggle or even a clue behind, and one can only wonder.

Why?
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:47 pm

Spicer

The return trip was relatively uneventful, considering the intense battle Spicer and his allies just fought.

Not that I'm complaining, the gruff former general thought as he watched as Itaku's ship entered the Sol system. The sooner we're back home the better

Spicer folded his arms across his chest as Sage ran up to the window, her eyes growing wide before looking up at her father.

"Daddy, is that really our home?" She asked with awe. Spicer looked down and smiled, kneeling next to Sage and patting her on the head.

I've forgotten this is her first space journey

"Yes it is." Sage looked back at the small green and blue satellite.

"It's pretty," she decided after some thought, as Spicer nodded.

"That's why we have to protect it, and why you have to grow up to be strong, so you can protect it someday when I can't".

Sage looked back at her father with a confused look.

"But you'll always be here to protect me. You're my daddy." Spicer only smiled and touched her head again as he stood up.

I wish so, Small Lady.

A few minutes later the ship made its descent just outside the Lunar Palace. As Spicer, Amelia, and Sage exited with the rest of the X Fighters, Tabella was already waiting for them, carrying Derrek with a concerned look.

"There you guys are," she said exasperated. "We've been waiting ages. Look, this rep from the GA has been waiting for you Mom and we think he's starting to get a little impatient."
Last edited by Britanania on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:33 am

The Exile-Nuvian-20 yrs-Luna, Sol System
Life as an exile can get rather lonely. Travelling throughout space doesn't help you keep track of the time as it passes you by either. It feels as if I have only been gone a few months within the confines of my ship. But I am certain it has been at least two years back on my home planet. That is one of the many mysteries of the universe I suppose. How the passage of time shifts from world to world, and slows to a crawl when travelling throughout the emptiness of space. I have seen very few living beings since I left. Passing by many habitated worlds, but simp,y not finding any reason to stop.

I still have food to spare within my ship. And I often find myself in deep meditation regardless. I can easily pass through days in a single session of meditation. Searching inward for a new purpose to replace the life I lost back home.

If I search long enough, surely the Goddess will award my patience with a new calling for my life. Something to atone for the abomination within me. The genetic sin I never asked for but was born with regardless.

The very reason I was stripped of my very name and rank and made into a wandering exile.

My body hovered just above the cold floors within the ship. As a series of alarms awoke me from my trance like state. Despite the chaotic sounds around me. I gently picked myself up and wondered casually to the control unit.

Deactivating the alarms as I looked over the sensors to diagnos the issue. Aha, and there is was. It seems as if the hull has been damaged. Perhaps a meteorite as we hurdled through space.

"It seems the breach is rather large." I confirmed to no one in particular. Then pondered a brief instant before coming to a calm realization.

"I am going to crash land. Plotting possible trajectory." I punched in a course for a small satellite, a moon in orbit around a moderately sized planet as I started to initiate counter measures for what we call a 'soft landing'.

Where once I get close enough to impact the ship will release a gel like substance to cover the ship. Designed to break the fall, which will be more affective assuming this moon has an atmosphere.

If it doesn't, then even if I survive the crash, which I am certain I will. I will die nearly instantly once exposed to the ice cold of space.

Moving away from the console, I wrapped myself in telekinetic energy. Ensuring that I am not thrown around in the crash. Then, without a though I reentered my meditation.

It was not until the crash disturbed me from my session that I opened my eyes again. Clearly able to see that not only had I survived, the ship was also intact if not exactly functional. Removing the psychic energy around me I walked over to the exit ramp, not surprised to find it jammed. As I decided to simply see for myself what the fates had in store for me. Forcing the ramp open with a psycic blast I paused for a moment as I inhaled deeply, sampling the air of the new environment.

It was...refreshing.

It's apparent that I can survive here. So with that realization I took my first step out onto the surface. Taking a look around, I had so many questions.

Is this moon inhabited? Was my arrival noticed? Was there food fit for my consumption? And if others were here and had noticed me...were they friend, or foe?

As I began to walk into the unknown. I did know that only time would reveal to me the answers to these questions.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Sichem
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:44 pm

Nablus

The Tuffle was marking down a few notes in his electronic notebook as he passed through the halls of the Lunar Palace, following Tabella and her child. The Lunarian Council and the Bridge had already been thoroughly questioned, and were either withholding information or didn't know anything, because the amount of information that had been gathered so far was nil.

The Earthling woman soon passed through the front door, meeting the recently landed X Fighters, and Nablus followed her. He instantly recognized a few faces that were presented to him by the GA while he was hired - at last, the ice can be broken. The Tuffle didn't wait, he moved past Tabella and spoke, turning his head towards the Lunar monarchs:

"You, you are Queen Amelia and King Spicer, correct?"
I Am a 21 year old Jewish man, residing in Haifa, Israel. Hatzalah volunteer.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:56 pm

Spicer and Amelia

As the emissary moved past her, Tabella rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Rude much," she muttered under her breath as Derek fussed a little, necessitating her to calm the child down. As the Tuffle addressed them, Spicer winced slightly, still a bit uncomfortable in his role as a monarch. Thankfully Amelia was there to handle the diplomatic side. The Earth woman stepped forward as she let go of Sage's hand.

"Yes we are, and who might you be? I was told by Princess Koisa that we would have no further trouble with the Galactic Alliance."
Last edited by Britanania on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Kuro Hitsuji and Bonnie Yukarde

With their arms wrapped arund eacother, the saiyan and the magician watched as Luna drew closer and closer. The two watched in silence, enoying eachother's company, until Bonnie said:

"How long until you think until the next big threat arrives? Three days? Four?"

"I'll give it a week" Kuro responded. The two sounded strangely nonchalant about the topic. That's just how things were: Things moved so quickly from the Androids to Mizuna to Sallot, so they've come to accept the fact that their days of peace were few.

"But let's enjoy the seven days that we have" The Saiyan added with a peck on Bonnie's cheek. After assisting in the reparations of Frank– again –the ship had finally reached its destination. It looked there was someone waiting for them, too: a representative from the Galactic Alliance. He looked humanoid, but before Kuro and Bonnie exited the ship, the Saiyan sensed a new presence somewhere on the planet; itfelt foreign.

"We've got company" Kuro sighed.

The magician turned her head to the Saiyan. "I said three minutes, right?"
Last edited by Mundeo on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:21 am

Nablus

The Tuffle raised his eyebrow after Spicer's remark.

"I don't know what Princess Kosia told you, but I promise you, this is nothing dangerous to anyone," Nablus responded, then took out a small card from his pocket, briefly flashing it in front of the Earthlings, especially pointing it towards the Lunarian royal family. "Ï am Nablus, Prince of the Tuffles, and a private investigator. The GA has hired me to conduct an investigation on this planet, and especially you people."

Trying to sound as casual as possible, Nablus put the card back in his pocket, and briefly checked his clock for the time. "It's nothing problematic. We just have a sizable amount of information hinting towards this being the source of the Android invasion, and I was sent here to confirm, and find the people responsible."
Last edited by Sichem on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:01 pm

Spicer and Amelia

The Saiyan General recognised Nablus' species. The Tuffles were well known for their technological prowess and their previous loyalty to Glacia's brother.

if I recall correctly they even into the Tuffles when they searched for the Dragon Balls

"Amelia," he began. "If it's all right with you I'll take Sage inside. I'm sure she wants to see Muffin and settle back in." Leading the small child away, he made his way back to the Palace as Amelia continued her discussion with the Prince.

Amelia, meanwhile, resisted the urge to look back at 17 and 18 as she listened to Nablus. She folded her arms.

"Well, what have you been told?" She asked, before finally breaking and turning to the Cyborgs.

"Hey, maybe you two should join Spicer and Sage," she suggested, trying to get them out of the area for the discussion before 17 did something stupid.
Last edited by Britanania on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:02 pm

The Exile-Nuvian-20 yrs-Luna, Sol System
I emerged from the wreckage to see that I was...in...an artificial nature preserve of some sort. The immediate area seemed to be a bastion of nature but was surrounded on all sides by strange looking buildings of what appears to be a city. There was a small pond and trails made with stone snaking across what the locals called the park. I looked up into the blue sky to see that it too was strange, not at all like our red sky back home. And the plant life here...it seems it is more common here than on my homeworld which the landscape had a metallic rust color to it. A lot like my own hair. As I continued to make mental comparisons between this world and my own...what I presumed to be the local sentient species started to approach me from different directions.

As they slowly encircled me, likely motivated by curiousity I cocked my head just slightly to the left as I analyzed the weird looking beings. They seemed to differ in body height, shape and skin tone variety. And what was odd was that none of them were green. They appeared to come in both male and female which was something we had in common. But as I listened to them murmur about me in a language I could not understand, I knew I would have to tap into one of their minds to decipher the language.

It was forbidden in most cases, but if used to help facilitate communication and goodwill, then it was allowed by the code. I closed my eyes and picked one of the wondering minds in the crowd. Keeping my invasion just to the surface so as to learn to speak their dialect. Gaining what I required I then listened to their words as they discussed my strange appearance.

I looked at myself and realized that it was I who looked strange to them. Well...that could be addressed. Taking a last look at the various locals for inspiration a swarm of red and blue lights descended on me as uniformed men stepped out, pointing various weapons at me.

"This is the police! Step away from the space ship and surrender peacefully...please." I searched for the words in my new language and deciphered that they thought I was a threat...maybe they would go away if I...looked less threatening? Closing my eyes once more as I concentrated my skin and clothing started to shift and change into a new form. I wasn't looking, but if I had been, I would see that the police and onlookers were wierded out, and once I opened my eyes I looked just like one of them, as I tried my new language and appearance for the first time in an effort to blend in as I spoke to the police.

"Me...you must be mistaking. I am one of..." Ah what is the word that they call themselves I pondered while snapping my fingers in a teenage girl way. Then finally my face lit up as I remembered.

"HUMAN! I am one hundred percent, completely, entirely, authentic totally not a shape shifting alien who was exiled from her home planet...human." I exclaimed clueless as to how exaggerated I sounded. Then dusting my hands off as if I settled the matter I started to walk away. Only for one of the officers...now speechless stammered how he and everyone else just saw me morph into my disguise.

"Oh no, that cannot be right. You all must be imagining things." I started to walk away for the last time when one of the panicked officers fired his weapon at me. I stopped the bullet in mid air with my telekinesis, still in my 'human' persona as I dropped the bullet harmlessly on the ground as I clapped both hands on my hips in a attitude stance and addressed them all again, my tone noticeably darker and serious this time.

"Look, you could really hurt someone with that thing. So if you will excuse me, I would like to enjoy the scenery in this park like all the other citizens here? I do trust that won't be a problem...right?" I declared as I awaited a response.

Shooting at a simple tourist, a woman just passing through. These 'humans' don't seem very hospitable it would seem.

The Exile, after disguising herself
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:31 pm

POV: Itaku

The Earthlings didn't even turn their head back towards us while we were waving our hands and saying goodbyes. They were busy getting a new call to adventure. Oh well. Let them boil in their own juices. Frank was the first to walk away from the front door, I followed him, and the door finally closed. The vessel began to take off.

We were standing in the cockpit of the ship, side by side, watching as stars and galaxies stretched and zoomed past us one by one, we initiated the Jump Drive. Luna was already far, far away. I slowly extended my hand to the side, gently grabbing onto Frank's hand. He was quick to notice, however, turned his head towards me and spoke:

"Itaku... what are you doing?"

I merely turned my head towards him and smiled.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Castain
Diplomat

Founded: May 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Castain » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:16 am

Confederation Soldier

The soldier had chills pass down his spine as he walked through the halls of the ship. There were people all around from all ranks, from the newest boots to the oldest veterans from the PTO. They were extremely busy, as it was handling a new rogue faction. None of their jobs could amount to his. He was shivering at this point, shaking out of pure fear about what he was about to do. He had never met the man before, but he know the savagery of their race. He could handle Glacia, she wasn't one for killing messengers should the message bring bad news, but he had barely met the man when they were in the PTO, and this would be his first time.

He approached the huge doors and saw two men who were perfectly standing, like a statue of sorts. He couldn't name their race, although one was blue and the other a weird mix of green and yellow. Before he could even speak, they said, "The leader is not meeting anyone today." In a dark cold and serious voice. The soldier was stumbling over his words, but managed to spit out; "I-It's of the utmost importance..He would want to know this.." He said. The guards couldn't tell what he meant, but finally let him through.

There sat a throne looking out into the universe. It was a mediocre throne, something that the Confederation could afford. They had limited supplies, and feasted on capturing worlds. The throne was adjacent to huge glass that peered upon a small fleet. This was the flagship of the Confederation, and while not something to behold, it was something that could get the job done.

Out from the throne whipped a small tail. Still growing back. The soldier thought. He standed at a mix between a salute and a bow for a while. Normall officers got salutes, but this one had a bow and a salute. Not a grand bow, just a tilted head one. He stood like that for what seems like ages, before the Saiyan decided to speak up. "What is it?" He said, sending even more chills down the soldiers spine. He broke his salute and said fast; "N-news from the ships stationed in the Milky Way.. The Legendary Super Saiyan has been found, and she is presumed dead, killed by a band of warriors. I apologize, I did not get any nam-" he was interrupted by the saiyan putting his hand up. "Thank you." He said, before the soldier left. Onigara looked up at the universe ahead of him. "A Legendary Super Saiyan getting beat by them? From the stories I heard, the Legendary Super Saiyan should've stomped everything. He got up, before looking back. "I see it's time to head back."
Totally not a French/English/German/Christian/Muslim empire based loosely on the Roman Empire.

Definitely not.

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:52 am

Nablus

"Well..." Nablus verbally stumbled for a few seconds after Amelia's question, something within him trying to build up a coherent lie. "Let's say that they didn't tell me much. The Androids pillaged the GA homeworld, but they are so lacking in reliable intelligence that I didn't even get a clear picture of what I was searching for."

The Tuffle walked down the stairs, turning his head this time not only towards Spicer and Amelia, but also towards the rest of the X-Fighters. David was one of the last members to leave the spaceship, seconds before it took off, and as such didn't hear much if the conversation, so when he noticed Nablus, he opened his mouth and said:

"Hey, who are you?"

Nablus didn't respond, however. But he did notice the young Saiyan. The legendary Super Saiyan, too... Didn't my brother brag that he fought him?

For some reason, I thought he'd look a bit more threatening. Like the rest of the Earthlings...

Nablus once again turned towards Spicer and Amelia, this time asking:

"So, do you happen to know where Princess Glacia is, by the way?"

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:10 am

Tabbis
Vahron's Nature Preserve

"Tabbis... The Super Saiyans... And green alien trash..."

Ice ran into the white-blonde warrior's blood as his eyes traced to the voice's origin, muscles and tendons all across his frame flexing against a surge of terror and anxiety as the monstrous woman pulled herself free of the pile of rubble she was embedded in. Staring across the battlefield towards the Legendary Saiyan, the Super Saiyan's vision swam, his stomach clenching violently with every step. How could she just shrug them off over and over again like this? How could they still be failing, even after Fawkes fought her?

So far, none of them had been able to land any actually damaging blows to the creature, despite their best efforts, and the nightmare herself allowing their attacks to push her back. Worse yet, even after him, Spicer and David had agreed to work together, the feminine Saiyan still continued to torment them, and it all felt shallow, like some sort of fucked up dream.

No, this had to be a dream. A nightmare.

"SAIYANS!!!"

Before Tabbis could finish his frantic thoughts, the beast charged, the entire world shifting with her. Screaming forward, the charred dirt, rock and bark around them parted as the tainted emerald energy invaded its space, the planet itself cracking beneath her. Emerald eyes locked forward, Tabbis's spine stiffened against a fresh wave of anxiety and dread, the cocktail of emotions bleeding into his muscles.

'Stay calm. Stay calm. Stay calm,' Tabbis chanted inwardly, biting down roughly on his lip, raising both palms up in a loose defensive stance. Turning his mind back towards the fight, the Saiyan's stomach instantly blanched as the Legend appeared in a blur, oppressive, sickly green energy smothering the fiery aura on the edge of his being.

It wasn't impossible not to be blown into the air as Sallot slammed into them, yanking both David and himself into the air in one frantic motion.'Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!' thrashing frantically against the massive hand, the golden Saiyan's heart beat erratically in his chest as emerald met dark, pupil less eyes, anxiety fueled terror pushing aside all rationality in his mind as he clawed and snapped at the iron like grip on his skull.

Swinging both Saiyan's high and wide, Tabbis's frantic struggle ended instantaneously as the massive Saiyan cracking their heads together, fiery arcs of pain running down his spine as several teeth simply exploded in a mess of bone and crimson from the impact alone. The pain was overwhelming, making everything bleed into the background, before his entire momentum shifted.

Floating through the air, violent noise bombarded the Super Saiyan from all sides while he screamed through the air, bile filling his mouth as the dizzying momentum carried him towards his destination, shards of bark and lumber stabbing into his limbs as several trees simply disappeared in his wake, throwing up plumes of dirt and smoke.

Several more trees exploded in his wake before Tabbis found his home in the bank of a river, countless tons of wood, dirt and rock raining down into the pool of water as the Super Saiyan pushed against the mud, his arms nearly vibrating with exertion as he raised his face free of the filthy water, mud and dirt caking around his neck and eyes.

Groaning in anguish, the armored warrior pushed against the earth once more, rolling onto his back. Despite the anxiety and frustration burning beneath his skin, Tabbis just felt empty as he stared towards the smoke laden sky. Nothing they'd done so far had even slowed the massive Saiyan, no one could hurt it.

They were failing once again, just like with the Cyborgs.

No. He was failing.

No matter how hard he tried, the Super Saiyan hadn't been able to make any actual difference against the Legend, and he was failing everyone. He knew how to run away, or pick on those weaker them himself, but he didn't know how to fight, or how to protect anyone. David, Kuro and Kale, they knew how to defend others, they all saved people. All he could do was hurt and fail people, even the ones he cared about.

"Saiyan...DIE!"

Turning his eyes upwards, the world around him went from a haze of dust and smoke against the pale blue atmosphere to a sickly emerald in a moment, an unfamiliar power blinking out of existence miles away on the battlefield, sending another wave of anxiety through the Saiyan's veins. Swallowing thickly, the pain all over Tabbis's body felt like nothing in comparison to the void in his chest. And he'd failed that person too, just like everyone else.

What would Kale do?

Clenching his gloved fists through the mud, carbon and fear pulled into Tabbis's lungs as as the thought rattled around inside his skull, his arms trembling in pain as he rolled over onto his stomach. Now more than ever, through the haze of his concussion, the Super Saiyan understood what was waiting for them only a few miles away. Even if he'd always failed to live up to it, this was the monster he'd been raised to worship, the monster he'd been raised to believe... was Legendary.

"I can see some of myself in you Tabbis. I can see the same pride and anger in you that has made me the Legend."

More than anything else, this was the creature Babos always wanted to be, if not in a different form. Vicious, arrogant, violent, uncaring and powerful. They were all traits his Father had always prided himself on, and traits he'd tried to pass onto his adoptive son. They were the traits of the perfect killing machine.

The perfect Saiyan.

But the traits Babos and himself carried were nothing compared to the monster that Sallot was, at least internally. It was the perfect Saiyan standing across from him, the perfect Babos. The perfect Tabbis. He didn't need to imagine her in his own form to see that much, but the thought send a hidden shiver down his spine none the less.

Above all else, and most hollow of all, they were traits Tabbis no longer saw as acceptable, the intrusive thought lighting up his nerves with another fiery wave of panic and frustration. Even if he didn't want it to be the case, he knew the traits and customs he'd been raised on were more than wrong. Swallowing thickly, something cold lodged itself in the Saiyan's throat, restricting his air and nearly choking him.

Squeezing his eyes shut, the cold feeling in his throats suddenly became icy as the void in his chest expanded, the very idea that he couldn't agree with his Father or his heritage anymore, tearing a bloody hole in his chest, the numb feeling spreading down through core into his limbs. How could he not side with Babos anymore? The man who saved him from an early death when he was only nine, and had save do him once again when their battle with Frost went south?

He'd never be more indebted to another man. But he couldn't bring himself to repay him by continuing the mistakes that sent them both to Hell.

"So, since we're both one foot stomp away from Hell... I don't think there's any reason to lie to each other" David interrupted, nearly making the Super Saiyan flinch,"... so... do you have any idea on why Sallot is so annoyed by you?.."

Keeping his eyes forward, anxiety swelled beneath the surface as Tabbis shakily found his feet, one hand holding his chest in an effort to both hold himself together, and contain the bleeding feeling within his chest. Even if they were focused on Sallot, the Super Saiyan still wasn't entirely comfortable being alone with his "allies". Not that, that really mattered at the moment.

Exhaling hotly through his nose, the Super Saiyan felt a rush of energy and dread burn up through his body, the leaves and rubble around them trembling in response to the sudden invasion. It didn't matter what this thing was anymore. It didn't matter if she was invincible. Mixed in with his desperation, frustration and anger, something bubbled up from beneath, lightening rolling across the cracked earth as Tabbis nearly blanched.

"I have no idea," Tabbis lied thickly, quickly glancing away from David," Forget about that. We need to get back to the others."

Opening his eyes, light burst out of the Saiyan's core as he felt his entire body squeezed together, his muscles bulking in response to the power, before the white-blonde warrior felt something very real bubble up from the depths of his power, tremendous amounts of energy cascading off of his form. Clamping down on his lip, Tabbis felt a familiar feeling mar the energy burning through his system, anxiety rising up along with his new power.

Looking past the bright fire of his Super Saiyan aura, the armored warrior knew something was different. More so than ever before, the bright flame of his aura was jagged and uncontrolled, billowing across the charred landscape, while his entire frame had bulked up considerably. What was this?

What would Kale do?

Focusing on the errant thought, dust kicked up into the air as the Super Saiyan cast himself into the air, the sound barrier breaking a dozen times before disappearing a flash. Seconds later, more and more energy burnt across Tabbis's frame as he became a beacon of light, blasting off at full force towards the battlefield. Spiraling through the air, his vision focused on the below a moment later, a familiar surge of tension and washed downwards through his body. Already moving, Tabbis swerved far and wide around the feminine Saiyan, before throwing himself down at full driving both feet into Sallot's traps.

Tabbis
Outskirts of the Imperial Lunar Palace

Nervous, worn charcoal eyes mechanically locked on the ground as Tabbis waltzed down the ship's ramp, pushing his darker thoughts into the back of his mind. It'd been over three weeks since Kuro and the Artificial Saiyanoid had defeated the Legendary Saiyan, but the conclusion of the battle and Sallot still plagued the armored Saiyan. Even now, the feminine Saiyan's expression at her death still flashed through his mind every time he closed his eyes, making sleep on the way back an impossible option.

Inhaling sharply through his teeth, Tabbis clenched his fist against as powerful surge of emotion washed through him, his heart hammering loudly against his ribs. He didn't even want to remember Sallot, not after everything that had happened.

"...we think he's starting to get a little impatient."

'Tabella...'

Looking up towards the woman despite the feelings of dread churning in his stomach, Tabbis felt a familiar surge of tension and adrenaline spread through his muscles like a wave of fire, air catching in his throat as he silently stared at the Earthling woman.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:44 am

Kuro and Bonnie

It seemed that now wasn't the time to greet the new arrival. Now was the time to wave their goodbyes to Frank and Itaku. Once they were off the ship, Kuro and Bonnie waved as the ship departed. It was the shame that they couldn't stay, but they must have had better things to do someplace else.

Shortly after Kuro returned from defeating Sallot, he gave the sword back to Frank. It was a shame that he couldn't keep it, but it was rightfully Frank's. There was just something that clicked what the Saiyan first held the sword in his hand. Maybe he can replicate a sword by manipulating key around his hand... Either way, he took a lot out of working on the ship as well as repairing the android. He took plenty of notes, which he might be able to use on his own ship.

For Kuro, it was a bittersweet farewell, but for Bonnie, it was more bitter than sweet.

"Y'know" The magician started. "They pretty much used us, right? They come to us knowing that we can repair Frank and fight Sallot for them, and once we did so, they left. We were no longer useful to them"

"That's... a bit negative" Kuro responded, squinting his eyes. "Especially for you"

"Am I wrong?"

"I mean..." Kuro tried to think of an answer.

'She does have a point'

"I... think we all got something out of it. I got some training on my Super Saiyan form, you learned how to heal, Tabbis ascended... again? I think so. And we're all better prepared for whatever we might face next"

"Good point" Bonnie said with a hum.

"And best of all, David might finally shut up about being the Legendary Super Saiyan" Kuro added sarcastically, making the two chuckle. They stopped when they heard the GA representative ask about where Glacia was. The two didn't really know the right answer. The Arcosian was trapped someplace, somewhere... where she will hopefully never get out.
Have at you!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:10 pm

Amelia

As she watched her husband take their daughter back into their home, Amelia couldn't help but feel a sense of peace returning to her life

But of course I have to deal with this, she thought as she refocused on the Tuffle diplomat, and she wasn't enjoying it.

I don't know what his angle is, but we'll have to play this safe

"Well, I assure you that the man responsible for the Androids is dead," she said flatly. "He was killed in front on me," Amelia told Nablus, remembering the death of Dr Morpheus in all its graphic horror. Shaking off the thought, Nablus inquired about what happened to Glacia.

"She's dead," Amelia lied, slightly unnerved by where this conversation was going. "In any event, Prince Nablus," Amelia said, changing the subject and adopting a much more formal tone. "We apologise for being away, Your Highness. We should show you every hospitality Luna has to offer."

Meanwhile, Tabella was too busy tending to Derek to notice that Tabbis exited the ship. After calming her son down, the Earth woman noticed Tabbis looking at her. She shot him a wry smile.

"Hey, not running off again, are you?" she asked playfully.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:36 pm

Ciel

Honestly, it is sort of tempting to just blast this little man. I mean, honestly, I have doubts to their entire organization's being able to take on David before he went Super Saiyan, much less any of us now.

He'd been stomped on, broken, burnt, and, honestly, exhausted by the battle with Sallot. Even after the senzu beans, he could still feel his body wasn't quite at a hundred percent yet, and this politician wasn't helping one bit with his yammering on and on.

Fortunately, he found an excuse to leave the area, picking up a large group of people huddled around one significantly larger power. Nothing threatening, at least not to him, but cause for trouble? Perhaps.

He didn't even acknowledge the PTO's representative, turning on one heel and blasting off towards the park where this newcomer had crashed, landing with a thunk right in front of the person who seemed to be the center of attention, as well as whom was radiating a much higher power level than the others.

Oh boy. Fun.

"Excuse me," the earthling was cautious, arms not crossed, and not in a fighting stance, but still ready to come up at a moment's notice if need be, "But I don't think you're from around here, so if you don't mind me asking, why are you here?"

It was a simple question, but if this mysterious character was a threat, then it couldn't hurt to ask.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:11 am

Nablus

"She's... dead?" the Tuffle muttered in response. This came off as a slight surprise to the investigator, but he soon regained his composure. He quickly took out his electronic notebook and marked it down, then once again raised his eyes towards the Earthlings. Most of them were already starting to leave. David, who pretended that he didn't hear Kuro's sarcastic remark while standing a bit to the side, put his hands in his pockets and commented:

"If this were a world run by logic, I'd assume that a GA investigator would already know that - your organization only exists because she got beaten, after all..."

"I just, well, forgot for a second there." Nablus tried to get out of the situation, then turned back towards Amelia. "I'd appreciate your hospitality. Say, do you happen to know where your planet's guardian is? I have a few questions to ask him, as well..."

Castain
Diplomat

Founded: May 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Castain » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:46 am

Onigara

There were whispers and murmurs as the Prince walked through the hall of his flag ship, with all his soldiers and generals giving him the same salute the other Confederation Soldier did to him. He had remembered him from the PTO, he was a shy craven one, but was good with tactics. He had been an overseer of missions, keeping a birds eye view and giving directives to soldiers. But that was when the soldiers murdered innocent beings for no reason. Onigara thought. His own faction had been built upon the conquest of planets, but he always tried to support the planet. Some were rebellious, and ultimately put down, either by a warrior of the court or very rarely, the Prince himself.

He hadn't styled himself as a King yet, he had thought that he wouldn't be considered a legitimized King, as there were 3 other Saiyans who could achieve a form past his, and now there was news of a Legendary one. If he were to style himself King of all Saiyans and either one of them challenged him for his position, he would be completely destroyed, and furthermore embarrassed. He barely had time to train, spending most of his time building up his fleet. He would be like them one day, he had to. It was to reclaim his birthright.

Onigara finally lifted the soldiers out of their salute, and they went back to their daily business, although scared of making any mistakes now that he was in the room. The Frost and Artica survivors think I'm as cruel as their previous masters. Seems like the Glacias are fine. He thought. Glacia never was mean to them, besides the fact that she was plotting to fuck them all over in the end and become an immortal ruler of the universe. Hell if I would let that happen. Onigara thought. He imagined a universe under Glacia. For fighting against her, Onigara would probably be executed, along with the other X Fighters. Maybe not Tabbis, but surely the others. If she was merciful, and Onigara lived, he would be sent to a slave camp or be conscripted as a boot, forever.

He shuddered the thought out of his mind. He began walking to the hangar, where ships were coming in and out. The Confederation was constantly in operations to get more resources and money, so that they could keep the faction running. He walked past the hangar, with everyone giving the same bow salute. He approached a small sliding door with a green keypad next to it. He quickly tapped in numbers, and watched as the sliding doors opened slowly.

He could never be to secure now, with his ship being stolen. He looked at his new ship, something like the other, but a bit faster then the other one. He had stopped using Space Pods, enjoying the space that ships gave him. He climbed into the ship and entered coordinates. He blasted off towards Luna. If anyone could explain what had happened, it would be the oldest Saiyan.
Totally not a French/English/German/Christian/Muslim empire based loosely on the Roman Empire.

Definitely not.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:12 am

Amelia

I can't believe I'm thinking it, but thank the Heavens for David, she thought as the Saiyan distracted the Tuffle Prince further, making the envoy visually upset. Still, Amelia couldn't figure out what this Tuffle was after. One thing was clear to the Queen; this wasn't some routine check-up.

"Truth be told, I haven't seen the Guardian since we landed. He likely returned to the Lookout on Earth," she said, unsure where this conversation was going. "Would you like to see him soon? Of course, that can wait. How has your stay been, on Luna?" She asked, changing the subject again.

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:26 pm

18 and 17 found the entire situation surrounding the legendary super saiyan to be rather anti-climatic, but they were alive so they couldn't complain too much, 18 hadn't even engaged the saiyan yet she understood that that this Sallot person was simply a beast in every sense of the word.

Now they were back on Luna and they were already entering another encounter, with the Galatia alliance no less!

“ Shit could have sworn we destroyed most of them,” 17 frowned, taking a step away from the Galactic patrolman as instructed by Amelia but no going as far as to head inside. “ Let's just kill him,”

“No,” 18 asserted, giving the red-head a pointed look. “Seriously, you’re basically one of the X-fighters now. We can't just go around killing people.”

“Ugh, fine, I was just saying what we were all thinking anyway.” He shoved his hands into his pockets and watched the patrolman with a curious gaze. “ Kinda interested to see his reaction if he found out we were the two cyborgs who visited his little planet”

“Well I'm not,” 18 sniffed, placing her hands into her pocket and directing her gaze over towards Ciel as the human launched off into the distance. [i]“Wonder where he's headed too?”[i/] The female cyborg though curiously.

Crossing his arms 17 turned his gaze towards the entrance of the palace. “ Welp, going to go challenge the old man to a fight,” he turned his gaze back to 18. “ Care to join? The two of us together could probably beat him,”

“ Nah, you go ahead, at least it will keep you out of trouble,” with that said, 18 flew off after Ciel. Curiosity peaked.

“Suite yourself!” 17 yelled after he as he strides inside with the intent of challenging Spicer to a sparring match.

Landing a few meters behind the human, hands still in pocket, she stared curiously at the person he was addressing. “Who’s this?” She inquired, her scanner picking up the unusually high power level of the humanoid. “Illegal immigrant maybe?"
Last edited by Saint Morning on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:33 pm

Nablus

"On Earth?.." the Tuffle muttered Amelia's response to himself, then quickly marked the information down. The people around him didn't seem to be happy with Nablus, but they seemed able to put up with him for now. Amelia soon changed the subject, which was irritating to the Tuffle himself, but he let those thoughts to to rest.

"Yes, it was acceptable. Your planet is really beautiful, and the gravity is tolerable for someone like me - unlike in other places..." Nablus once again looked to his clock for s second, then changed the subject back. "So, you said that the creator of the Androids was Dr. Morpheus? Perhaps you know where his laboratory is, or any other place where he could have worked?"

"And, another thing - I have information that your planet hosts Super Saiyans, right? How many of them are here?"

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:44 pm

Amelia

This is really starting to get out of hand. Is he really just looking for the Androids? He's mentioned Glacia already, and now the Super Saiyans...

"Well, I can have someone take you over to the doctors former house later, perhaps," Amelia said gravely. "I'm not sure what you'll find, but it might help"

Help get off our cases, in any event, the Queen thought silently as she relaxed her stance and began moving towards the palace as she gestured that way.

"Would you like to come inside? What's that, Super Saiyans? Well, it really isn't s secret, but I believe only two actually live on Luna," she said with a slight laugh.

Spicer, meanwhile, had gotten inside the Palace when he heard the ginger haired Cyborg calling after him. He turned and gave the Cyborg a wry smile before kneeling in front of Sage.

"Daddy and 17 are going to train a little. I'll see you in a bit for out session later, okay?" He asked with a smile before rising and facing 17.

"Sure, let's go let off some steam. Being cooped up on Itkau's ship has given me a crink in my neck," he said, as he walked with the Cyborg towards the gym, stretching as the strutted over.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:28 am

Kuro and Bonnie

When Nablus–who was apparantly a prince–questioned about the Super Saiyans, Kuro took Amelia's queue and kept quiet. Ever since that first encounter with Princess Kosia, the Saiyan viewed Galactic Alliance with caution. Yeah, they didn't seem to have any evil intentions, but they didn't necessarily seem good, either. Especially if this prince was an investigator for the GA, the less he knew, the better.

The Saiyan and the magician followed the others back into the palace, where they saw 17 and Spicer go into the gym. Bonnie elbowed Kuro in the arm. "Don't even think about it"

"I wasn't" Kuro curtly replied. "I think we've all had our fair share of fighting. Let's just follow them for now"

Bonnie nodded, and the two stayed with the David, Amelia, and Nablus.
Have at you!

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:50 am

Nablus

Luna hosts two Super Saiyans? The Tuffle marked this information down. If this tiny moon has two of them, then there must be a lot more on Earth itself, then. Nablus nodded and followed Amelia inside, briefly glancing to the side to see Spicer and the Androids going into a training chamber. He was already familiar with the inside of the Palace, but no matter how many times he were to walk through it, it still looked stunning.

"So, I presume that you and the rest of the X-Fighters didn't have a role in the creation of the Androids, right?" Nablus continued his questionnaire, this time also constantly looking towards Kuro, David and Bonnie and writing things down. To make sure that none of the Earthlings were spying on him or looking through his notes, he would constantly save each note in his electronic notebook and start new blank ones. "I don't know why your husband or the rest of the former PTO members here haven't been indicted for their roles there yet, but I assume that you don't want to worsen their criminal record."

This time, it was David, standing at the side and looking at his fingers with an indifferent attitude, who spoke up in response. "Nah, we took care of that already. Princess Kosia approached us directly and prayed for us to defeat the Androids and that she will clean the record up. We then responded by getting destroyed by the Androids, so, well, I guess the moral of the story is to not pray for fake gods."

"Uh... what?"

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:17 pm

Amelia

The Luna Queen gritted her teeth when Nablus made a comment about Spicer's so-called "criminal record", but kept her head as the continued to walk through the Palace.

This guy is getting more and more on my nerves. And why is he always writing what I say down?

"It's a long story," Amelia said as she suddenly came to a stop, responding to David and Nablus' little conversation, before she turned around again at the Tuffle Prince just outside of a small conference room.

We finally get home and we have to deal with this. No wonder Tabella was so glad to see us back

Amelia gestured inside.

"We can talk here, if you'd like. Or maybe you'd like to see some of the cultural centres of Luna?"
Last edited by Britanania on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse