NATION

PASSWORD

Ralud Civil War (Open MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Raludcia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Ralud Civil War (Open MT)

Postby Raludcia » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:55 pm

Background Information

For 2 Months now Raludcia has been in a state of civil war and upheaval. The death of the hugely popular king Albert VII last year sent shockwaves through the kingdom and it was some time before the people recovered and Albert's Son, Harald was coronated as Harald I, the new king of Raludcia.

Harald was a young king and cared little for politics, he led a playboy lifestyle and abused the powers he was given as king. The rich got richer and the poor were left behind. The final straw for many came when the king was cautioned by parliament for his behaviour, in his response he called parliament "a useless gathering of old men" and had most of them executed. However several important ministers escaped to the North and gathered support. Events were brought to Harald's attention but he ignored them, deeming it unimportant.

It wasn't long however before the underclass rebelled, all they needed was a leader. After the king had an affair with one of his general's wives he decided that enough was enough. Using his army as a sheild he made a speach to the people asking them to rise up against the king and create a new classless society.

Both the rebel factions began gathering support and numbers while the king did nothing but sleeping with anything that moved. Only when the whole north of Aaborg Island was taken over did he finally gather his armies and prepare for war.

In the first month the monarchist's forces caused horrific damage to the communist and democrat rebels, pushing them back all across the country. The Monarchy's superior numbers and equipment proved superior. However public anger at the king showed and more and more people joined the fight against him. At the start of march 2011 (this RP beginning) Raludcia was almost equally divided between all three factions, all waging a war for dominance over the country.

All sides call for international aid, as it seems the deadlock is unlikely to be broken and fears of trench warfare setting in amongst the commanders...

Factions:

The Monarchy (Orange)

Leader: King Harald I
Capital: Kesseldorf

ORBAT
100,000 Infantry
10,000 Secret Police and Special Forces
1,200 Field Artillery
1,500 SPGs
2,150 IFV's
600 MBTs
40 Heavy Tanks
250 Jet Fighters (Multirole)
25 Stealth Interceptors
100 Helicopter Gunships

The DU (Democratic Union) (Blue)

Leader: President Elect Petre Zane
Capital: Drendau

ORBAT
60,000 Infantry
50,000 Rebel Militia
1,000 Special Forces
800 Field Artillery
1,000 SPGs
1,700 IFV's
450 MBTs
20 Heavy Tanks
110 Jet Fighters (Multirole)
15 Stealth Interceptors
80 Helicopter Gunships

CWLFR (Communist Workers Liberation Front of Raludcia) (Red)

Leader: General Dmtri Lessov
Capital: Kiroles

ORBAT
8,000 Infantry
60,000 Rebel Militia
800 Special Forces
700 Field Artillery
300 SPGs
600 IFV's
210 MBTs
5 Heavy Tanks
60 Jet Fighters (Multirole)
5 Stealth Interceptors
25 Helicopter Gunships

Map of Raludcia

Economic: Left/Right, -3.12 Points

Social: Libertarian/Authoritarian, 2.31 Points

Onyenu
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Onyenu » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:19 pm

As night rolled in over the continets fifteen modified C-17 globemasters hummed into the countryside five miles north of Kesseldorf. In five of the C-17s were a mixture of Elite shock troopers, scout snipers and pyro troopers. Within the rest of the transport craft were Advancded Assault troopers, LMG troopers, Support troopers and commandos. First the five C-17 carrying the Spec-ops unit parachuted in surronding the capatial building. Second, the assualt group parachuted throught the capital, taking over much of the military compounds. The city was thus placed under seige. Onyenu forces took to the rooftops and alley ways using advanced hit hard tactics against the imperial guard. The large force began working its way towards the capital builing were snipers were taking out any who dared strayed near a window or doorway. Up close to the building, pyros began torching the entire place to smoke out the king and his guard. within the first few hours 57 personnel were killed.

F.Y.I. Hellstirke marine variations http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2223/helghast.jpg
Last edited by Onyenu on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kreigan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreigan » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Onyenu wrote:As night rolled in over the continets fifteen modified C-17 globemasters hummed into the countryside five miles north of Kesseldorf. In five of the C-17s were a mixture of Elite shock troopers, scout snipers and pyro troopers. Within the rest of the transport craft were Advancded Assault troopers, LMG troopers, Support troopers and commandos. First the five C-17 carrying the Spec-ops unit parachuted in surronding the capatial building. Second, the assualt group parachuted throught the capital, taking over much of the military compounds. Back at the capital building. The spe-ops stormed the builiding. Moving quickly they found the "king" with another one of his "friends" in a secret bed chamber. Once word of the capture swept through-out the city, remaining military personnal defected to the newcomers side and the city was quickly placed under a new imperialist banner. By the dawn of the new sun, only 45 personnel were killed.

wow goddmodding you cant just fly in and take the king like that you have to let Raluducia command the defense rp
Last edited by Kreigan on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kreigan Imperial Armed Forces Official Weapons supplier: Schwerpunkt

Raludcia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Raludcia » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Kreigan wrote:
Onyenu wrote:As night rolled in over the continets fifteen modified C-17 globemasters hummed into the countryside five miles north of Kesseldorf. In five of the C-17s were a mixture of Elite shock troopers, scout snipers and pyro troopers. Within the rest of the transport craft were Advancded Assault troopers, LMG troopers, Support troopers and commandos. First the five C-17 carrying the Spec-ops unit parachuted in surronding the capatial building. Second, the assualt group parachuted throught the capital, taking over much of the military compounds. Back at the capital building. The spe-ops stormed the builiding. Moving quickly they found the "king" with another one of his "friends" in a secret bed chamber. Once word of the capture swept through-out the city, remaining military personnal defected to the newcomers side and the city was quickly placed under a new imperialist banner. By the dawn of the new sun, only 45 personnel were killed.

wow goddmodding you cant just fly in and take the king like that you have to let him control the defence

OOC: Was just about to say the same. Please modify your post Onyenu. Also can we keep OOC comments to a minimum please, thanks.

Onyenu
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Onyenu » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:39 pm

fixed my post. sorry about the quick god-mod.
Last edited by Onyenu on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:53 pm

At the Joint High Command

Field Marshal Joseph T. Lund: My Emperor we have yet another national emergency, our ally Ralducia has fallen into a state of civil war, and needs our help. Generals Thomas M. Pollard, and Oliver A. Willis as well as Grand Admiral Aidan P. Hudson and special forces commander Major General Allen B. Rosshave already come up with a plan of assault, all we need is your approval.

Emperor Edward I: Before I give you permission to intervene, I would like to know what your plans are.

Field Marshal Joseph T. Lund (laying a large map of Ralducia onto the table): Our plan is to rapidly overwhelm the DU by landing throughout all of their territory, and overwhelming their forces. In this invasion we have decided not to deploy any special forces so that we can use them in other theatres of the wars we are currently involved in.

Emperor Edward I: Very well than, you have my permission to use any forces necesarry, just please end this war ASAP, we are also fighting another two wars at the same time, and we need every soldier we can get.

One more thing Field Marshal, call up the militia for emergency training, I fear that one of our enemies may get the balls to invade us, and I want to make sure that we are ready for them when they come.

Orbat

Armoured Divisionx4
Personnel: 21,690
Tanks: 411
IFVs: 830
Mobile AAs: 54
ATGM Launchers: 320
SPA: 850

Mechanized Divisionx11
IFVs: 2800
Mobile AAs: 106
ATGM Launchers: 60
SPA: 850
Infantry tanks: 50

1: Nimitz Class Carriers w/ 80 F/A-18 Super Hornets
20: Type 47 'Captains Class' DDGKs
40: Type 36 'Firefly Class' FFGs
100: Landing ships (capable of holding 1,500 soldiers each)

Invasion Plan Map
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

Kreigan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreigan » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:58 pm

The kreigan government had decided that they were going to help the Monarch side.

10hrs after the decision to help monarch side was made.

Planes started flying over the Raludcia kingdom torwards the Democratic union controlled island all the way on the right side of the empire (by the 1 mechanized divison). The plan was to drop off the Kreigan 15th Airborne division (150,000 infantry) onto the island hopefully catching the Democratic Union soldiers off guard and then taking control of the island for the monarch side. Along with the transport planes were AC-130s which flew ahead to bomb enemy postions.
"roger this is Air Squadron 1 were coming close tothe drop zone get ready and wait for the green light, then jump." said the pilots to each Airborne Sqaud leader in the planes. "alright, Men stand up and check your gear!" yelled the squad leaders over the sound of the planes roaring engines. "The men in each plane replied "1 ok sir. 2 ok sir. 3 ok sir. 4 ok sir" the airborne soldier eahc replied saying thier numbers in order then finally the red light in each plane turned green. All of the airborne solders jumped out of the planes and the AC-130's fired missiles down on the enemy positions below.

Last edited by Kreigan on Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Nitom
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Nitom » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:20 pm

We support The DU with the following troops.

army

- 25,546,128 soldiers
- 3,812 tanks
- 5,015 artillery pieces
- 1,064 gunships
- 98 helicopters
-3,500 SPGs
-5,150 IFV's
-800 MBTs
-602 Heavy Tanks

air force

-35 harriers
-19 tornado's
-403 F-15's
-85 transport aircraft
-15 reconnoissance aircraft

navy

- 9 aircraft carriers
- 68 cruisers
- 16 destroyers
- 95 frigates
- 38 submarines
- 19 LPH
- 5 Auxiliaries

We suggest you surrender before our troops land, if you don't you will have a massive war on your hands.
"Good, better, best.
Never let it rest.
'Till your good is better
And your better is best." -St. Jerome

Kreigan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreigan » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:26 pm

Nitom wrote:We support The DU with the following troops.

army

- 25,546,128 soldiers
- 3,812 tanks
- 5,015 artillery pieces
- 1,064 gunships
- 98 helicopters
-3,500 SPGs
-5,150 IFV's
-800 MBTs
-602 Heavy Tanks

air force

-35 harriers
-19 tornado's
-403 F-15's
-85 transport aircraft
navy

- 9 aircraft carriers
- 68 cruisers
- 16 destroyers
- 95 frigates
- 38 submarines
- 19 LPH
- 5 Auxiliaries

We suggest you surrender before our troops land, if you don't you will have a massive war on your hands.

Well the thing is you have a big army but your not going to be able to send in your whole army that would be to costly and i dont think you have the resources such as food, amunition, oil, water and you get my point so thats why im not afraid of your large army because your only going to be able to send in a fraction of it

Nitom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nitom » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:29 pm

Kreigan wrote:
Nitom wrote:We support The DU with the following troops.

army

- 25,546,128 soldiers
- 3,812 tanks
- 5,015 artillery pieces
- 1,064 gunships
- 98 helicopters
-3,500 SPGs
-5,150 IFV's
-800 MBTs
-602 Heavy Tanks

air force

-35 harriers
-19 tornado's
-403 F-15's
-85 transport aircraft
navy

- 9 aircraft carriers
- 68 cruisers
- 16 destroyers
- 95 frigates
- 38 submarines
- 19 LPH
- 5 Auxiliaries

Well the thing is you have a big army but your not going to be able to send in your whole army that would be to costly and i dont think you have the resources such as food, amunition, oil, water and you get my point so thats why im not afraid of your large army because your only going to be able to send in a fraction of it

ooc: well you see that is only a very small bit of my nations military, infact my military numbers at over 500 million, so really i can easily support those numbers.
"Good, better, best.
Never let it rest.

Kreigan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreigan » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:35 pm

yeah but i checked your economy stats and well your defense is only 1.8billion so theres no way your military is 500million you mgith want to check on that kind of stuff before you claim to have such a large force

Nitom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nitom » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:45 pm

Kreigan wrote:yeah but i checked your economy stats and well your defense is only 1.8billion so theres no way your military is 500million you mgith want to check on that kind of stuff before you claim to have such a large force

ooc: It's 1,889,480,037,900.00, thats trillion not billion. (I have a shortcut on my desktop for it.)
"Good, better, best.
Never let it rest.

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Nitom wrote:
Kreigan wrote:yeah but i checked your economy stats and well your defense is only 1.8billion so theres no way your military is 500million you mgith want to check on that kind of stuff before you claim to have such a large force

ooc: It's 1,889,480,037,900.00, thats trillion not billion. (I have a shortcut on my desktop for it.)

OOC: That means you use only $3,778 a year to support each soldier if you have no vehicles, now, the cheapest rifle you can probably find would cost around $50, now consider the cost of food, ammo, and training, you would have an army that my militia could kill in their hundreds, I imagine that my special forces would kill your men in their thousands.

Nitom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nitom » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:13 pm

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:
Nitom wrote:

OOC: That means you use only $3,778 a year to support each soldier if you have no vehicles, now, the cheapest rifle you can probably find would cost around $50, now consider the cost of food, ammo, and training, you would have an army that my militia could kill in their hundreds, I imagine that my special forces would kill your men in their thousands.

ooc: We get food and water from our allies, then we give it to the military, also you have to take into account the fact that many of those military troops are in the reserves, so they also have other jobs, also i have a lot bigger defence budget than the u.s. does, so i think i can support 500 million troops, and several thousand vehicles for each branch, also you have to think i could take some of my law and order budget and put it into the defence budget in rl.
"Good, better, best.
Never let it rest.

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:19 pm

Nitom wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:
Nitom wrote:

ooc: We get food and water from our allies, then we give it to the military, also you have to take into account the fact that many of those military troops are in the reserves, so they also have other jobs, also i have a lot bigger defence budget than the u.s. does, so i think i can support 500 million troops, and several thousand vehicles for each branch, also you have to think i could take some of my law and order budget and put it into the defence budget in rl.

My budget is over $2.353 billion, yet I would never say that I could have an army of 500 million, I wouldn't even go up to 20 million, because an army that is over 5% of your population cannot be sustained, even if most of your soldiers are reserves you still do not have the money to pay for all of the weapons, tanks, ships, and planes. The largest your army can really be is around 200 million and even than you are still probably using Mosin Nagants, and T-34s.

Nitom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nitom » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:36 pm

ooc: Didnt they tell you in math class trillion is bigger than billion? It goes one, ten, hundred, thousand, ten thousand, hundred thousand, billion, ten billion, hundred billion, trillion and so on.
"Good, better, best.
Never let it rest.

Kreigan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreigan » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Nitom wrote:ooc: Didnt they tell you in math class trillion is bigger than billion? It goes one, ten, hundred, thousand, ten thousand, hundred thousand, billion, ten billion, hundred billion, trillion and so on.

yes but your army is unrealistcly big, theres no way you have 500million strength in your army considering you have to pay the salary for infantry and other military personel you have ot pay for repiars in vehicles, you have to pay for food and many logistical things and just because your defense is ins 1.8 trillion im sure the bill for your military is much higher. So you can say your army has 500million but thier all useing Ak-47s, RPGs and veitnam tech if your lucky so if i was you i would say your military is around 20million strong

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:29 pm

Nitom wrote:ooc: Didnt they tell you in math class trillion is bigger than billion? It goes one, ten, hundred, thousand, ten thousand, hundred thousand, billion, ten billion, hundred billion, trillion and so on.

OOC: I misspoke, it was trillion, not billion you can check NS economy. Truthfully for a nation of your size a budget of a little over 1 billion is rather low.

Chernobl
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Chernobl » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:12 pm

OOC: Just ignore Nitom and have your RP. If you ignore him, he wont post his insane numbers and he will leave. Besides, in every single one of his threads he uses nukes.
Jolt Vet.
IC Name (FT): The Celestial Republic.
IC Name (MT): The Vast Dominion (The Dominion AKA Vast) (Vastian)

Raludcia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Summer Offensives

Postby Raludcia » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:53 am

Results of the First Phase Battles:

Monarchy Attacking Communist Forces on the right Island (Trojmek Island)
The kings forces launched a blitzkreig offensive into the communist heartland supported heavily by the Royal Flying Corps. Air superiority soon fell to the king's forces who had both more aircraft and superior pilots. At first communist forces were pushed back and destroyed by the monarchists, however as soon as the offensive reached the large coniferous forests the communist irregular militia proved their worth as a highly adaptable force. Laying booby traps and springing ambushes on the Royalists, a great many were killed and morale was at a low. The offensive was abandoned after a month in the forests claimed over 75% of the Monarchy's total losses in the offensives

End Result: The Monarchy Gains Little Land.

Losses:

Monarchy
Infantry: 9,218
Field Artillery: 37
SPGs: 44
IFVs: 102
Tanks: 54
Jet Fighters: 21
Helicopter Gunships: 8

Communists
Infantry: 1,018
Militia: 10,109
Field Artillery: 61
SPGs: 14
IFVs: 38
Tanks: 32
Jet Fighters: 16
Helicopter Gunships: 5

Monarchist Forces Advancing:

Communists Attacking Democrats in the North of the Right Island (Trojmek Island)

Communist Forces in the North Attacked the Democratci Union Forces in a series of guerilla campaigns. Making the most of the mountanious terrain the communist miltia were able to offset the use of the democrats superior armour and aircraft. The communists could not hold their gains however and the democrats counter attacked, only to be met with another guerilla campaign set up by the militia. Neither side used aircraft widely in the campaign, both sides decided they were too valuuable to waste.

End Result: The Communist Forces Gain small pockets of land.

Losses

The Democratic Union
Infantry: 973
Militia: 3,189
Field Artillery: 20
SPGs: 14
IFVs: 212
Tanks: 46

Communists
Infantry: 587
Militia: 3,880
Field Artillery: 20
SPGs: 6
IFVs: 170
Tanks: 28

Democrat Forces in the Mountains:

Democratic Union attacking The Monarchy On the Daebek Straight - Left Island (Aaborg Island)
The small straight connecting the two halfs had been occupied by the monarchy and turned into a fortress, razor wire and mines were all over the area and artillery wound pound any attack that came over. It was decided that it had to be taken however, to pave the way for the democrat unions control of the southern oilfields. After a 3 hour long artillery bombardment by the democrat forces the flame tanks and infantry charged to overwhelm the monarchist trenches, however modern warfare does not allow things such as overland charges and the democrat attack was utterly routed.

End Result: The Democrat Forces Lose. Neither side gain land

Losses

The Democratic Union
Infantry: 7,073
Field Artillery: 80
SPGs: 34
IFVs: 82
Tanks: 56

Monarchy
Infantry: 1,962
Field Artillery: 72
IFVs: 90
Tanks: 47

Democrat Forces Fighting in the Trenches:
Last edited by Raludcia on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:34 am

After a short bombing, and bombardment of all shore defences the 12th Mechanized Division landed on the south western island under the control of the DU. The forces rapidly landed on the shore and primarily allowed the Air Force and Navy to destroy targets that they had targeted for the Navy and Air Force. During the quick landing only 3 F/A-18 Super Hornets were shot down, and 98 soldiers were killed. Following the attack the rest of the Navy continued towards its next target leaving the 12th Mechanized Division to capture the rest of the island by itself.

OOC: Before you question why my army losses are so low, remember that my battle rifles, sniper rifles, LMGs, and automatic grenade launchers are all able to take out light vehicles including IFVs and APCs. Also remember that I only have around 600,000 soldiers total, and a budget of over 2 trillion, 40% is spent on the army so around 1 trillion to support my army. So my force is highly trained and equipped, and primarily just gave the coordinates of targets to the navy, instead of attacking on their own.
Last edited by The Anglo-Saxon Empire on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Raludcia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Raludcia » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:21 am

Response to Foreign Intervention

Onyenuan Attack on the Capital

The Onyenuan Attack did much damage to the command structure of the Monarchists and the capital. Several Civilians were killed in the attack, caught up in the crossfire of both sides. The Highly Trained Royal Guard fought back the Onyenuan attack on the king and managed to keep his highness out of harms reach. 110 Royal Guard were killed in the raid. In response to the raid King Harald called back some of his main army to kill off the remaining Onyenuan Forces in Kessledorf. Harald also declared Onyenu an enemy of the state and people for its attack and encouraged his other allies in the Anglo-Saxon Empire and the League of Imperialist Nations to condemm Onyenu for their attack.

Kreigan's Airbourne Attack

The Democrats of the North were unprepared for such a large attack on them, the few fighters in the area scrambled to take out the enemy aircraft, and so far the losses in the air are unclear. Whatever happenned large numbers of Kreigan troops landed in the north and were immediatly subject to the Democrat militia. The local defence force used hit and run guerilla tactics and ambushed the Kreignan's at every oppurtunity. Reports soon reached Democrat high command and a small armoured company was sent to assist the defence. 2,300 Militia were killed holding the Kreigan Forces in the landing zones.

Anglo-Saxon Empire's Amphibious Attack

The seabourne attack on the small Island Outpost of the DU was unexpected and quick, the Local commander surrended after a few days, completely overwhelmed by the numbers and skill of his opponents. 691 Regular Infnatry were killed, 4 IFVs knocked out and 7 Jet Fighters Shot down before the surrender. The Anglo-Saxons captured 16 IFVs and 5 Field Artillery as well as over 1,000 Infantry of the DU. General Karl Stavos pleaded for their release and mercy.

Result: The South West Island held by the DU fell to the Anglo-Saxons after short resistance.

Nitom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nitom » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:25 am

"Good, better, best.
Never let it rest.

Raludcia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Raludcia » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:37 am

OOC: Nitom Im sorry but Im going to ignore you until you post reasonable numbers.

Just think how many men you are about to deploy, each one needs to be fed, equipped and transported to my nation. Imagine the number of transports and support troops that would be needed, even though you have a large defence budjet it makes no difference, your population is too small to support those kinds of numbers. Now unless you edit your numbers I will refuse you entry to the RP, so don't post to clutter up the thread with arguments please.

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:37 am

Nitom wrote:ooc: Here is a link to ns tracker. http://www.nstracker.org/index.php?nati ... =&nation6=

OOC: What was that meant to point out? That my nation has every advantage over yours militarily and economically, and the only advantage you have over me is your population.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents