NATION

PASSWORD

The most evil person in the World

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Who is the most evil person in the World?

Al-Bagdadi
36%
Kim Jong-Un
24%
George Soros
30%
Robert Mugabe
10%

Total votes : 90

The Realm of Lordaeron
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

The most evil person in the World

Postby The Realm of Lordaeron » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:12 pm

Who is the most evil person in the World today?

Is it the leader of the so-called 'Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant'(ISIS) Abu Bakr Al-Bagdadi?

the supreme leader of North Korea, Kim Jong-un?

Billionaire SJW George Soros?

[img][img]https://www.thefelderreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/960-george-soros-suggests-50-billion-aid-for-ukraine.jpg[/img][/img]

Who do you think is the 'most evil' person alive today, who is harming humanity? What should we do to stop them?

What about invading North Korea? Bombing Raqqa?
Last edited by The Realm of Lordaeron on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your sound card works perfectly.
Enjoying yourself?
It doesn't get any better than this.

Peta Kozarska Brigada
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Peta Kozarska Brigada » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:16 pm

this was not the turn from oversaturated topics i expected
SINKRETIČKI KOMBINAT - SYNCRETIC COMBINE
a bunch of shitty nations in a shitty organization

RIP YUGOSLAV MEMES - Add a total of six thousand posts.

Neanderthaland
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Neanderthaland » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:17 pm

Is there some rule that the most evil person has to be someone extremely famous?

I think it likely that the most evil person is some deranged misanthropic psychopath in an institution somewhere.
Ug make fire. Mod ban Ug.

Sondstead
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sondstead » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:19 pm

Walter Mondale.

Also >Al Baghdadi >Kim Jong-un >George Soros

one of these things is not like the other,
no matter what the voices in alex jones' head say
Maredoratica – A Realistic Modern Tech Roleplaying Region
Fartsniffage wrote:Poor analogy. A better one would be a high school american football team approaching a couple of kids quietly reading/writing during lunch hour, telling them to play with them and then stamping on their books/notepads if they refuse.

All with the teacher watching on from the sidelines nodding in approval.

Visit Sondstead at : IIWiki (related articles) : Embassy Program
Commerce : KMF Automobile : Nörditser Windstrand International Airport

Follow SRR Sondstead World – Your Window on Sondstead

The Realm of Lordaeron
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Lordaeron » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:20 pm

Neanderthaland wrote:Is there some rule that the most evil person has to be someone extremely famous?

I think it likely that the most evil person is some deranged misanthropic psychopath in an institution somewhere.

I would base this off of their impact on humanity as a whole, as well. So some deranged, murderous psychopath may be more evil than Kim Jong Un, but that particular psychopath doesn't lead a country of millions of people.
Enjoying yourself?

The Sauganash Union
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sauganash Union » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:21 pm

George H.W. Bush.
A nation founded in the early 1800s by Federalist immigrants from the United States. Has since developed an identity of its own and imperial ambitions. Now a neoliberal imperial power that justifies its aggression by putting it the name of tolerance and social justice.

Handshakes and tie knots. I don't have time for someone who can't master these simple things.

Neanderthaland
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Neanderthaland » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:25 pm

The Realm of Lordaeron wrote:
Neanderthaland wrote:Is there some rule that the most evil person has to be someone extremely famous?

I would base this off of their impact on humanity as a whole, as well. So some deranged, murderous psychopath may be more evil than Kim Jong Un, but that particular psychopath doesn't lead a country of millions of people.

So you aren't looking for the most evil person, you're looking for the person liable to do the most damage to the greatest number of people.

Probably Putin or Trump then. And that would still be true even if they were nice/competent respectively. With great power comes great potential for disastrous fuckups.

The Realm of Lordaeron
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Lordaeron » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:29 pm

Neanderthaland wrote:

So you aren't looking for the most evil person, you're looking for the person liable to do the most damage to the greatest number of people.

Probably Putin or Trump then. And that would still be true even if they were nice/competent respectively. With great power comes great potential for disastrous fuckups.

Trump's personal power is actually very limited. Putin is another story, but he's not crazy. They're also not actively causing harm at the moment. I mean, Kim Jong-un has nazi-style death camps where generations of family members starve to death and babies are murdered.
Enjoying yourself?

Neanderthaland
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Neanderthaland » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:35 pm

Neanderthaland wrote:So you aren't looking for the most evil person, you're looking for the person liable to do the most damage to the greatest number of people.

Trump's personal power is actually very limited. Putin is another story, but he's not crazy. They're also not actively causing harm at the moment. I mean, Kim Jong-un has nazi-style death camps where generations of family members starve to death and babies are murdered.

The Kim Dynasty is a nasty bunch, and I don't argue otherwise.

But you remember this:
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/f ... 32946.html

That's very nearly an entire North Korea. If Kim Jong-un killed that many people, he wouldn't have a country anymore. And it's going to happen because powerful people (particularly the two I mentioned) who have the ability to stop it, won't.
Last edited by Neanderthaland on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Union of Despotistan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Union of Despotistan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:40 pm

Within those 4 choices. Soros by a mile.

More than a mile, he's so much in front the other 3 would need to develop warp speed to reach him.

A pretty evil one died today, Rockefeller. Pretty evil.
Gloriosa, vincemus
We will not let ourselves be ruled by another.
Unis, un jour; toujours!

Frazetta
Lobbyist

Founded: May 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frazetta » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:45 pm

Two things:

One: This is an incredibly small poll and overlooks numerous people who are much, MUCH more dangerous than the people listed here.

Two: Of the people you have listed, you haven't bothered to post any articles or even summaries of why they should be perceived as being remotely bad. George Soros is just one example here: What is this man's crime? How should I know? How is anyone suppose to know? Wikipedia seems to portray him as being a good person. Guys like Alex Jones may have negative things to say of him, but guys like Alex Jones are also pretty crazy individuals. (No offense, but let's be honest: How many of those conspiracies does Alex bring up that later turn out to be true? Perhaps a good number, but then there are pretty crazy topics as well. All liberals being demon worshippers? Michele Obama being a man? "Turning the freaking frogs gay?") If you're going to call somebody a bad person, you should at least defend your statement with some evidence. Even a flimsy argument would be better than nothing at all!
Last edited by Frazetta on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frazetta
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Frazetta » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:46 pm

Neanderthaland wrote:So you aren't looking for the most evil person, you're looking for the person liable to do the most damage to the greatest number of people.

What about all of those reporters being executed under Putin? What about oppressing the LGBT community? What about Russia's military push into Crimea?

The Realm of Lordaeron
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Lordaeron » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:47 pm

Frazetta wrote:Two things:

One: This is an incredibly small poll and overlooks numerous people who are much, MUCH more dangerous than the people listed here.

Two: Of the people you have listed, you haven't bothered to post any articles or even summaries of why they should be perceived as being remotely bad. George Soros is just one example here: What is this man's crime? How should I know? How is anyone suppose to know? Wikipedia seems to portray him as being a good person. Guys like Alex Jones may have negative things to say of him, but guys like Alex Jones are also pretty crazy individuals. (No offense.) If you're going to call somebody a bad person, you should at least defend your statement with some evidence. Even a flimsy argument would be better than nothing at all!

I agree. Perhaps you could help me on that task? I'll work on summaries myself. I'm not sure about George Soros, honestly. I just heard he was a horrible person so included him.

Who do you think is worse?
Enjoying yourself?

Ancient Pluto
Envoy

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ancient Pluto » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:49 pm

probs some rando pedo nazi hiding in a forest. bonus points if they used to work as a telemarketer.

EDIT: oh, we're talking about dangerous? Okay, replace what I said with pretty much any world leader.
Last edited by Ancient Pluto on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"robot dinosaurs might be useful" ~Optimus Prime

Frazetta
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Frazetta » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:51 pm

Ancient Pluto wrote:probs some rando pedo nazi hiding in a forest. bonus points if they used to work as a telemarketer.

That is disturbingly specific.

Euphentis
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Euphentis » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:52 pm

The Sauganash Union wrote:George H.W. Bush.

this
S C R E W N S S T A T S

Generation 11, the first time you see this copy and paste it to your sig and add 1 to the generation.

15, centrist-authoritarian, male, anti-political-correctness

Economic Left/Right: 0.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 4.67

Ancient Pluto
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancient Pluto » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:55 pm

Frazetta wrote:
Ancient Pluto wrote:probs some rando pedo nazi hiding in a forest. bonus points if they used to work as a telemarketer.

That is disturbingly specific.

Serious answer: The pedo, nazi, and telemarketer parts are a reference to an old Razorfist video. The "in some forest" part was just an added bonus.

Not serious answer: Yeah, my uncle sucks.
Last edited by Ancient Pluto on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Frazetta
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Frazetta » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:00 am

The Realm of Lordaeron wrote:Who do you think is worse?

Between the four you initially listed? Has to be either Kim-Jong Un or the ISIL leader. ISIL is messed up with their killings of both non-muslims and people who don't completely conform to their savage ways. (I know, that's funny coming from a nation of space barbarians.) Then you've got Kim-Jong Un who is just walking the path of his twisted dynasty. To be fair though, Un is probably just as much of an oppression to his people as his family background and role in society is an oppression to himself. To carry your family's dark legacy and surrounded by other leaders who probably are too brainwashed or corrupt to let the system change even if Un wanted it so? That's tragic. However, I don't think the ISIL leader really had anything forcing him to create his terrorist organization: He just wanted revenge against everyone who undermined his power back in 2003, and he's using a strictly archaic form of Islam to enforce his brutality.

I'd have to say Al-Baghdadi is the worst of these people.
Last edited by Frazetta on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Peoples Dominion of Torjthistan
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Peoples Dominion of Torjthistan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:02 am

Soros has more votes than Kim Jong-Un and Al-Baghdadi... That's more than a little sad...

I would also like to cast a vote for Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo of Equatorial Guinea. It's hard for anyone to follow in their predecessor's footsteps, especially if it's a guy who once held a mass execution in a stadium while playing Those Were The Days with soldiers dressed as Santa. President Mbasago has been doing a pretty good job of following that though.
Last edited by The Peoples Dominion of Torjthistan on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Poverty-stricken, apocalyptic cesspool of nuclear waste, vast steppe and mountains being ruined by state-run industry, horrifying detention centers filled with innocent people, an insane religious cult centered on a sadistic dictator, mass public executions, nightmarish soviet-era industrial cities, and constant international tension and civil wars. Book your tickets today, just don't expect to go back home the way you got here.

Pro: Secularism, Left-Wing, LGBTQI, Alter-Globalization, Alt-Energy, Education, Israel, Death Penalty in Certain Cases, Environmentalism
Anti: Religious Fundamentalism, Neo-Conservatism, Fascism, Stalinism, Trumpism, Bigotry, Alt-Right, Dogmatic Vegans, Hamas, Selective Morality

Frazetta
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Frazetta » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:07 am

The Peoples Dominion of Torjthistan wrote:Soros has more votes than Kim Jong-Un and Al-Baghdadi... That's more than a little sad...

I would also like to cast a vote for Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo of Equatorial Guinea. It's hard for anyone to follow in their predecessor's footsteps, especially if it's a guy who once held a mass execution in a stadium while playing Those Were The Days with soldiers dressed as Santa. President Mbasago has been doing a pretty good job of following that though.

Okay I was just using George Soros as an example before due to how not many people may know about George Soros (myself included). Now I seriously have to ask: Why does everyone hate George Soros? Seriously, what did this guy do to anger so many people?

Ancient Pluto
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancient Pluto » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:09 am

The Peoples Dominion of Torjthistan wrote:Soros has more votes than Kim Jong-Un and Al-Baghdadi... That's more than a little sad...

I'm not entirely convinced the OP wasn't just a shitposting attempt.

The Realm of Lordaeron
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Lordaeron » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:25 am

Ancient Pluto wrote:

It's not a shitpost, honestly i don't even know what the big deal with Soros is. I just heard that he was a bad dude funding protests or something.
Enjoying yourself?

Frazetta
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Frazetta » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:33 am

Ancient Pluto wrote:

It's not a shitpost, honestly i don't even know what the big deal with Soros is. I just heard that he was a bad dude funding protests or something.

And that somehow makes him arguably worse than exterminating one's own people in concentration camps or killing people who don't conform to a certain religion? Come on dude! There are plenty of other people you could be looking up for this. Duterte (encourages the killing of drug dealers and users without trial), Putin (killing off reporters and other political opponents) and Steve Bannon (praises a book about ethnic cleansing while possibly pulling the strings within the Trump administration) are just a few people who could fit on this list.

Union of Despotistan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Union of Despotistan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:41 am

I think that putting up a billionaire who did nothing but finance disruptive groups and political parties who's open goal are to destroy western culture and traditions on this list is more than saine.

Soros is the most evil person in this list and amongst the most evil in the world.
Gloriosa, vincemus
We will not let ourselves be ruled by another.
Unis, un jour; toujours!

Frazetta
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Frazetta » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:43 am

Union of Despotistan wrote:I think that putting up a billionaire who did nothing but finance disruptive groups and political parties who's open goal are to destroy western culture and traditions on this list is more than saine.

Soros is the most evil person in this list and amongst the most evil in the world.

So George Soros is evil simply for being anti-tradition and choosing to be politically active about it?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General