NATION

PASSWORD

Revolution's Wake [1920s Historical RP] [OOC]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!
User avatar
Austria and Bavaria
Minister
 
Posts: 3191
Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Revolution's Wake [1920s Historical RP] [OOC]

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:16 pm

Image

Revolution's Wake
1920s Historical RP


"I tell you naught for your comfort,
Yea, naught for your desire,
Save that the sky grows darker yet
And the sea rises higher."


- G.K. Chesterton, the Ballad of the White Horse

The Old Order is dead, slain by the treaties of Versailles, Saint Germain, and Trianon. Disorder and ruin have flooded into the post-war chaos in Europe. Anarchists, Socialists, and members of the newborn Fascist movement have broken out into revolt across Europe. The old Empires of Germany, Russia, and Austria-Hungary have fallen, and no man can yet tell what shall take their place. The Bolsheviks have all but triumphed in Russia, while Austria-Hungary has been splintered into a half dozen ethnic states. The former German Empire, now the Weimar Republic, has been bitterly split between Monarchists, Socialists, and Republicans, having already faced mutiple uprisings and coups. However, out of this turmoil, great empires may be born. The mob is a fickle thing, and many a man in Europe, downtrodden and despairing, is eager for a champion, whoever he may prove to be.

Welcome to Revolution's Wake, a roleplay set in the turbulent year of 1921. (Specifically, October 1st, 1921) The world, still reeling from the Great War and the Influenza Pandemic of 1918, now faces even more toil and trial. Lenin's Bolsheviks are all but triumphant, having been stopped from invaded Europe only at the very gates of Warsaw, at the "Miracle of the Vistula" in late 1920, which ended the Polish-Soviet War. Ireland has at last won it's freedom, only to be plunged into a brutal civil war. Strikes, massacres, protests, assassinations, and bombings are all too frequent in this post-Versailles world. It is up to you to lead your nation into a new age of prosperity, or, should you fail, plunge it into the bitter darkness of failure.

IC Thread

OP: Austria and Bavaria

Co-OP: Cabana

Map

Rules

1. The word of the OP (Me) and Co-OP (None atm) is law.

2. No Powergaming, Metagaming, etc.

3. Be polite, rudeness is not appreciated. Be considerate and kind towards your fellow players

4. Be reasonable and retain historical accuracy and realism.

5. Please, post regularly. Inactivity is what kills RPs.

6. Don't be too fast. Rome wasn't built in a day, and major changes do not happen overnight.

7. Please, use proper grammar and spelling. Typos and other errors are tolerable from time to time, but consistent poor spelling/ grammar is not acceptable.

Nations

The British Empire - Fesconia
Soviet Union - Republic of the Cristo
United States - Reatra
Italy - Cabana
Poland - Austria and Bavaria
Rumania - Tracian Empire
Ottoman Empire - Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States
Japan - The Frozen Forest
Finland - Colchis-Iberia
Czechoslovakia - Western Pacific Territories
Bulgaria - Savojarna
Greece - Aupti
Denmark - Greater Belarussia
Brazil - Secundus Imperium Romanum
United Mexican States - Pimps Inc

Rebels/Governments in Exile

House of Habsburg - Apostolic Hungary
Arab Kingdom of Syria - Zhaas123
Rumanian Communist Party - Faal Dovah
Zhili Clique - Soviet Chernarus
National Socialist German Workers' Party - The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Free Worker's Union of Germany - Kolmya
Bavarian People's Party - Conwy-shire


Code: Select all
[b]Country:[/b]
[b]Head of State:[/b]
[b]Head of Government:[/b]
[b]Foreign Minister:[/b]
[b]Flag:[/b]
[b]Great Seal/Coat of Arms:[/b]
[b]Government Type:[/b]
[b]Ruling Political Party:[/b]
[b]Territory/Borders:[/b]
[b]Language:[/b]
[b]Notable Religions:[/b]
[b]Notable Ethnic Groups:[/b]
[b]Population:[/b]
[b]Allies:[/b]
[b]Rivals:[/b]
[b]Goals:[/b]
[b]Economic Strength:[/b] (On scale of 1-10)
[b]Stability:[/b] (On scale of 1-10)
[b]National anthem:[/b]
[b]History:[/b] (Last Ten Years)

[b]Army Size and Description:[/b]
[b]Navy Size and Description:[/b]
[b]Air Force Size and Description[/b]
[b]Main Military Commanders:[/b]


Rebel App/Government in Exile App:
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Leader:[/b]
[b]Main Ideology:[/b]
[b]Flag/Logo/Symbol:[/b]
[b]Anthem:[/b] (If any)
[b]Motives:[/b]
[b]Goals:[/b]
[b]Supporters:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Territory Occupied:[/b] (If any)
[b]Group Type:[/b] (i.e. Militia, Terrorist, Paramilitary, Government in Exile, etc)
[b]Military Equipment:[/b]
[b]Military Size:[/b]
Last edited by Austria and Bavaria on Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:20 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Political: Monarchist, Classical Liberal, Neo-Feudalist, Christian Humanist.
Hobbies: Apprentice Blacksmith, Amateur Poet, and Board Gaming Fanatic.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.


Here I Stand
A Historical Roleplay set in the time of the Protestant Reformation

User avatar
Apostolic Hungary
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 477
Founded: Sep 11, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Apostolic Hungary » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:17 pm

Tag. Reserve Hungarian Legitimist Government in exile please.
Last edited by Apostolic Hungary on Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church

One, Holy, Catholic, and Roman Empire

My Political Views

On the Current Crisis

User avatar
Western Pacific Territories
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13692
Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:52 pm

Nice. Put me down as the Czechs.
United Remnants of America wrote:Yeah, but, like, it's just rape.

User avatar
Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21717
Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:43 pm

Well, I'll clearly take Romania.
Well.. I did a thing.

User avatar
Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10872
Founded: Apr 16, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:00 am

Country: Union of Soviet Socialist republics
Head of State: General Secretary Vladimir Lenin
Head of Government: the same
Foreign Minister:
Flag: The hammer and sickle ( I do not have my computer at the moment so I can't really post the image here, I hope you will understand )
Great Seal/Coat of Arms: hammer and sickle, see above
Government Type: socialist dictatorship
Ruling Political Party: the Bolshevik party
Territory/Borders: clams all of the former Russian Empire, legitimately only controls Western Russia
Language: russian, georgian, Ukrainian
Notable Religions: Russian East orthodox, Judaism
Notable Ethnic Groups: Russians, Georgians, ukrainians, Turks, Cossacks, Mongolians, and Poles
Population: 105 million
Allies: the workers of the world
Rivals: everyone else
Goals: destruction of Imperial remnants. Secure border in Eastern Europe.
Economic Strength: 4
Stability: 2
National anthem: the international
History: the beginnings of the Soviet government were formed in the 1917 Revolution, in opposition to the moderate kerensky government. Junior officers, loyal to the Socialist movement, rebelled against the chain of command within the military and begin seizing armaments for the Bolsheviks. In a matter of days, Moscow have been taken by the revolutionaries. Lenin, along with his vanguard, declared a Soviet in Russia. Loyalist white army forces begin battling with Red Army revolutionaries, but to no avail. An uprising in st. Petersburg eventually forced the royal family into captivity which was to be followed by execution. As loyalist Imperial Remnants began moving Eastward the Soviet government finally began gaining legitimacy and had finally wrestled control over almost all of Western Russia. A year of fighting with white Army and other rebel forces later the Soviet government began to be bogged down. Trotsky proposed an invasion into Western Europe in order to boost morale as well as raise support for Revolution in the rest of the developed world. This Invasion failed. The Soviet Union is now back to the drawing boards and still has the task of wiping out what remains a wide Russia before it can set its sights back on to Europe and the rest of the.

Army Size and Description: 560,000 - poorly trained and disillusioned peasants, what they lack in discipline they make up for and ferocity and maliciousness. Most carry basic weapons into combat, whereas only a few divisions possess modern weapons.
Navy Size and Description: currently decommissioned
Air Force Size and Description currently decommissioned
Main Military Commanders: Leon Trotsky
Gerdon laughis: Is this that sell your soul to the devil stuff I was always warned about?
Republic of the Cristo:
You want to be a magical warlord or not?
Christian Statist: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=rep ... /id=404528

User avatar
Cabana
Minister
 
Posts: 3137
Founded: May 21, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Cabana » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:06 am

Tagging for interest, I can make a map if you need it btw
Bezombia wrote:-Reagan was a Pastafarian and had statues of Cthulhu in his bed every night.
-Vladimir Lenin was married to Reagan's wife. Make of that what you will.
come on and slam
Only results! This world only remembers the results!
Pro: Pacifism, Federalism, Taiwanese independence, pre-Southern Strategy Republican Party, LGBT rights, Asexual rights, Peace in Syria, Iraq and Ukraine, Secularism, One-State Solution, Iranian reform, Kurdistan

Neutral: Libertarianism, Fascism, Democratic Party, Democratic Socialism, European Union, Russia, Israel, Assad, Sanders

Anti: Hamas, Hezbollah, Fatah, Socialism, Communism, National Socialism, Genocide denial, Maduro, Trump, Clinton, Erdogan

User avatar
Democratic East-Asia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5346
Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic East-Asia » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:31 am

Hmm, Sparticist Germany maybe.
Revolutionary Communist State set in Asia. MT/ Early PMT.
NS stats are not used.
Actively funding left-wing "terrorist" organizations since its founding.

East Asian News: Economic output up 29% from last quarter.

User avatar
Colchis-Iberia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Nov 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Colchis-Iberia » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:56 pm

Reserve Finland for me plox
Last edited by Colchis-Iberia on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12946
Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:53 pm

I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.
The name's James. James Usari. Well, my name is not actually James Usari, so don't bother actually looking it up, but it'll do for now.

Lack of a real name means compensation through a real face. My debt is settled


Part-time Kebab tycoon in Glasgow.

User avatar
Cabana
Minister
 
Posts: 3137
Founded: May 21, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Cabana » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:07 pm

Country: Kingdom of Italy
Italian: Regno d'Italia, Latin: Regnum Italiae, Occitan: Reialme d'Itàlia, Sardinian: Rennu de Itàlia, Sicilian: Regnu d'Italia, Venetian: Regno d'Itałia, German: Königreich Italien, Serbo-Croatian: Kraljevina Italija, Albanian: Mbretëria e Italisë, Arabic: مملكة إيطاليا/Mamlakat Italia, Somali: Boqortooyada ee Talyaaniga, Amharic: ኢጣሊያ መንግሥት/ Īt’alīya Menigišiti

Head of State: King/Re Vittorio Emanuele III
Head of Government: Prime Minister/Primo Ministro Ivanoe Bonomi
Foreign Minister: Foreign Minister/Ministro degli Esteri Carlo Sforza
Flag:
State Flag/Ensign:
Image
Civil Flag:
Image
War Flag:
Image
Naval Jack:
Image
Royal Standard:
Image
Roundel:
Image

Great Seal/Coat of Arms:
Image
Government Type: Constitutional monarchy
Ruling Political Party: Italian Reformist Socialist Party (Italian: Partito Socialista Riformista Italiano, PSRI)
Territory/Borders: Modern day Italy, Julian March, Zadar (known as Zara), Dodecanese, concession in Tientsin, Libya (really only controls the coast), Eritrea, Somalia (with semi-independent protectorates of Hobyo and Majerteen).
Language: Primary: Italian/Tuscan. Secondary: Neapolitan, Sicilian, Emiliano-Romagnolo, Ligurian, Lombard, Piedmontese, Venetian, Sardinian, French, Arpitan, Friulian, Ladin, Catalan, Occitan, Corsican, German, Slovenian and Serbo-Croatian.
Notable Religions: Roman Catholic
Notable Ethnic Groups: Italian, Romanian, Croatian, Albanian,
Population: Metropolitan Italy: 39,210,200. Italian Eritrea: 393,000. Italian Somalia: 740,000. Libya: 740,000. Total: 41,073,200
Allies: Albania, Hobyo, Majeerteen, France, Romania, Spain
Rivals: Yugoslavia, Greece, Turkey, Tripolitania, Senussi, Ethiopia
Goals: Everything colored in on this map.
Economic Strength: 6/10
Stability: 5/10 (thanks mussolini)
National anthem: Marcia Reale
History: (Last Ten Years)
The same as IRL Italy, fought in WW1, occupied part of Turkey, Austria and Yugoslavia.
Army Size and Description: 1,251,000 soldiers. The Army suffers from logistical issues, a lack of experienced officers and good military equipment. The standard service rifle is the M1891 Carcano, the standard service pistol is the Beretta M1915.
Navy Size and Description: Don't know the exact size of the rest of the Navy, but we have five battleships: RN Dante Alighieri, RN Giulio Cesare, RN Conte di Cavour, RN Andrea Doria, RN Caio Duilio and the SMS Tegethoff which is currently held as a war prize from Austria-Hungary.
Air Force Size and Description No air force at this time aside from light bombers and fighters.
Main Military Commanders: Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Duke Armando Diaz, Marshal Pietro Badoglio
Last edited by Cabana on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bezombia wrote:-Reagan was a Pastafarian and had statues of Cthulhu in his bed every night.
-Vladimir Lenin was married to Reagan's wife. Make of that what you will.
come on and slam
Only results! This world only remembers the results!
Pro: Pacifism, Federalism, Taiwanese independence, pre-Southern Strategy Republican Party, LGBT rights, Asexual rights, Peace in Syria, Iraq and Ukraine, Secularism, One-State Solution, Iranian reform, Kurdistan

Neutral: Libertarianism, Fascism, Democratic Party, Democratic Socialism, European Union, Russia, Israel, Assad, Sanders

Anti: Hamas, Hezbollah, Fatah, Socialism, Communism, National Socialism, Genocide denial, Maduro, Trump, Clinton, Erdogan

User avatar
Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12946
Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:09 pm

Regarding the Turkish Republic: was the original Sykes-Picot-agreement accepted in this universe?
The name's James. James Usari. Well, my name is not actually James Usari, so don't bother actually looking it up, but it'll do for now.

Lack of a real name means compensation through a real face. My debt is settled


Part-time Kebab tycoon in Glasgow.

User avatar
Austria and Bavaria
Minister
 
Posts: 3191
Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:23 pm

Country: Second Polish Republic
Head of State: Józef Piłsudski
Head of Government: Wincenty Witos
Foreign Minister: Konstanty Skirmunt
Flag:
Image

Great Seal/Coat of Arms:
Image

Government Type: Parliamentary Republic
Ruling Political Party: Coalition between Popular National Union, National Democracy, and the Polish People's Party.
Territory/Borders:
Image

Languages: Polish, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, German, Russian, Yiddish.
Notable Religions: Catholic, Russian Orthodox, Jewish, Lutheran.
Notable Ethnic Groups: Poles, Lithuanians, Ukrainians, Germans, Belorussians, Russians, Jews.
Population: 27,177,000
Allies: France, Britain.
Rivals: USSR, Czechoslovakia, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Germany,
Goals: Stabilization of the Second Republic as a Federal Entity,
Economic Strength: 6
Stability: 5
National anthem: Mazurek Dąbrowskiego
History: Poland was at long last liberated, after over a century of foreign rule, in the twilight days of the Great War. First as the Kingdom of Poland in 1916, a vassal state of the Central Powers, but nevertheless, a free Poland. After the collapse of the Central Powers, Poland was reorganized under the leadership of Jozef Pilsudski as the Second Polish Republic. The fledgling republic soon found itself beset by enemies on all sides, both foreign and domestic. The National Democracy Party attempted a coup in 1919, and Poland became embroiled in conflicts with Germany, Lithuania, Czechoslovakia, and the Soviet Union. The Polish-Soviet War was nearly the ruin of Poland; the Republic being saved only by the "Miracle of the Vistula", in which the Polish Army turned back the Red Army at the very gates of Warsaw. The Polish victory against the Soviet Union enabled them to make extensive gains in Belarus and Ukraine, along with securing peace on their eastern borders. The primary Polish concerns are now internal, although Poland desires several towns on the Czech frontier, as well as hopes for the annexation of Lithuania.

Army Size and Description: Poland has 283,000 soldiers on active duty: in 37 infantry divisions, 11 cavalry brigades, and two armored brigades, plus artillery units. There are also 700,000 men in the Polish Army Reserve
Navy Size and Description: Six Torpedo Boats.
Air Force Size and Description 107 Bristol F.2 Fighters, 80 Ansaldo A.1 Balilla Fighters, a few dozen LVG C.Vs, AEG C.IVs, and Rumpler C.Is Reconnaissance Planes. 1 Gotha G.IV bomber.
Main Military Commanders: Józef Piłsudski, Józef Haller, Tadeusz Jordan-Rozwadowski, Edward Rydz-Śmigły, Władysław Sikorski, Stanisław Bułak-Bałachowicz.
Political: Monarchist, Classical Liberal, Neo-Feudalist, Christian Humanist.
Hobbies: Apprentice Blacksmith, Amateur Poet, and Board Gaming Fanatic.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.


Here I Stand
A Historical Roleplay set in the time of the Protestant Reformation

User avatar
Austria and Bavaria
Minister
 
Posts: 3191
Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:24 pm

Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States wrote:Regarding the Turkish Republic: was the original Sykes-Picot-agreement accepted in this universe?


This isn't Alt-History. It's just that Kemal & Company are still fighting the War for Turkish Independance, and much of the country is under allied occupation.

It's also technically still the Ottoman Empire.
Political: Monarchist, Classical Liberal, Neo-Feudalist, Christian Humanist.
Hobbies: Apprentice Blacksmith, Amateur Poet, and Board Gaming Fanatic.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.


Here I Stand
A Historical Roleplay set in the time of the Protestant Reformation

User avatar
Austria and Bavaria
Minister
 
Posts: 3191
Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:41 pm

Republic of the Cristo wrote:Country: Union of Soviet Socialist republics
Head of State: General Secretary Vladimir Lenin
Head of Government: the same
Foreign Minister:
Flag: The hammer and sickle ( I do not have my computer at the moment so I can't really post the image here, I hope you will understand )
Great Seal/Coat of Arms: hammer and sickle, see above
Government Type: socialist dictatorship
Ruling Political Party: the Bolshevik party
Territory/Borders: clams all of the former Russian Empire, legitimately only controls Western Russia
Language: russian, georgian, Ukrainian
Notable Religions: Russian East orthodox, Judaism
Notable Ethnic Groups: Russians, Georgians, ukrainians, Turks, Cossacks, Mongolians, and Poles
Population: 105 million
Allies: the workers of the world
Rivals: everyone else
Goals: destruction of Imperial remnants. Secure border in Eastern Europe.
Economic Strength: 4
Stability: 2
National anthem: the international
History: the beginnings of the Soviet government were formed in the 1917 Revolution, in opposition to the moderate kerensky government. Junior officers, loyal to the Socialist movement, rebelled against the chain of command within the military and begin seizing armaments for the Bolsheviks. In a matter of days, Moscow have been taken by the revolutionaries. Lenin, along with his vanguard, declared a Soviet in Russia. Loyalist white army forces begin battling with Red Army revolutionaries, but to no avail. An uprising in st. Petersburg eventually forced the royal family into captivity which was to be followed by execution. As loyalist Imperial Remnants began moving Eastward the Soviet government finally began gaining legitimacy and had finally wrestled control over almost all of Western Russia. A year of fighting with white Army and other rebel forces later the Soviet government began to be bogged down. Trotsky proposed an invasion into Western Europe in order to boost morale as well as raise support for Revolution in the rest of the developed world. This Invasion failed. The Soviet Union is now back to the drawing boards and still has the task of wiping out what remains a wide Russia before it can set its sights back on to Europe and the rest of the.

Army Size and Description: 560,000 - poorly trained and disillusioned peasants, what they lack in discipline they make up for and ferocity and maliciousness. Most carry basic weapons into combat, whereas only a few divisions possess modern weapons.
Navy Size and Description: currently decommissioned
Air Force Size and Description currently decommissioned
Main Military Commanders: Leon Trotsky


Accepted, although you should add some more military commanders.
Political: Monarchist, Classical Liberal, Neo-Feudalist, Christian Humanist.
Hobbies: Apprentice Blacksmith, Amateur Poet, and Board Gaming Fanatic.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.


Here I Stand
A Historical Roleplay set in the time of the Protestant Reformation

User avatar
Austria and Bavaria
Minister
 
Posts: 3191
Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:42 pm

Cabana wrote:Country: Kingdom of Italy
Italian: Regno d'Italia, Latin: Regnum Italiae, Occitan: Reialme d'Itàlia, Sardinian: Rennu de Itàlia, Sicilian: Regnu d'Italia, Venetian: Regno d'Itałia, German: Königreich Italien, Serbo-Croatian: Kraljevina Italija, Albanian: Mbretëria e Italisë, Arabic: مملكة إيطاليا/Mamlakat Italia, Somali: Boqortooyada ee Talyaaniga, Amharic: ኢጣሊያ መንግሥት/ Īt’alīya Menigišiti

Head of State: King/Re Vittorio Emanuele III
Head of Government: Prime Minister/Primo Ministro Ivanoe Bonomi
Foreign Minister: Foreign Minister/Ministro degli Esteri Carlo Sforza
Flag:
State Flag/Ensign:
(Image)
Civil Flag:
(Image)
War Flag:
(Image)
Naval Jack:
(Image)
Royal Standard:
(Image)
Roundel:
(Image)

Great Seal/Coat of Arms:
(Image)
Government Type: Constitutional monarchy
Ruling Political Party: Italian Reformist Socialist Party (Italian: Partito Socialista Riformista Italiano, PSRI)
Territory/Borders: Modern day Italy, Julian March, Zadar (known as Zara), Dodecanese, concession in Tientsin, Libya (really only controls the coast), Eritrea, Somalia (with semi-independent protectorates of Hobyo and Majerteen).
Language: Primary: Italian/Tuscan. Secondary: Neapolitan, Sicilian, Emiliano-Romagnolo, Ligurian, Lombard, Piedmontese, Venetian, Sardinian, French, Arpitan, Friulian, Ladin, Catalan, Occitan, Corsican, German, Slovenian and Serbo-Croatian.
Notable Religions: Roman Catholic
Notable Ethnic Groups: Italian, Romanian, Croatian, Albanian,
Population: Metropolitan Italy: 39,210,200. Italian Eritrea: 393,000. Italian Somalia: 740,000. Libya: 740,000. Total: 41,073,200
Allies: Albania, Hobyo, Majeerteen, France, Romania, Spain
Rivals: Yugoslavia, Greece, Turkey, Tripolitania, Senussi, Ethiopia
Goals: Everything colored in on this map.
Economic Strength: 6/10
Stability: 5/10 (thanks mussolini)
National anthem: Marcia Reale
History: (Last Ten Years)
The same as IRL Italy, fought in WW1, occupied part of Turkey, Austria and Yugoslavia.
Army Size and Description: 1,251,000 soldiers. The Army suffers from logistical issues, a lack of experienced officers and good military equipment. The standard service rifle is the M1891 Carcano, the standard service pistol is the Beretta M1915.
Navy Size and Description: Don't know the exact size of the rest of the Navy, but we have five battleships: RN Dante Alighieri, RN Giulio Cesare, RN Conte di Cavour, RN Andrea Doria, RN Caio Duilio and the SMS Tegethoff which is currently held as a war prize from Austria-Hungary.
Air Force Size and Description No air force at this time aside from light bombers and fighters.
Main Military Commanders: Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Duke Armando Diaz, Marshal Pietro Badoglio


Accepted.
Political: Monarchist, Classical Liberal, Neo-Feudalist, Christian Humanist.
Hobbies: Apprentice Blacksmith, Amateur Poet, and Board Gaming Fanatic.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.


Here I Stand
A Historical Roleplay set in the time of the Protestant Reformation

User avatar
Cabana
Minister
 
Posts: 3137
Founded: May 21, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Cabana » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:43 pm

Made a map. Didn't include the warlords in China since that would be a bit of a headache to map.
Bezombia wrote:-Reagan was a Pastafarian and had statues of Cthulhu in his bed every night.
-Vladimir Lenin was married to Reagan's wife. Make of that what you will.
come on and slam
Only results! This world only remembers the results!
Pro: Pacifism, Federalism, Taiwanese independence, pre-Southern Strategy Republican Party, LGBT rights, Asexual rights, Peace in Syria, Iraq and Ukraine, Secularism, One-State Solution, Iranian reform, Kurdistan

Neutral: Libertarianism, Fascism, Democratic Party, Democratic Socialism, European Union, Russia, Israel, Assad, Sanders

Anti: Hamas, Hezbollah, Fatah, Socialism, Communism, National Socialism, Genocide denial, Maduro, Trump, Clinton, Erdogan

User avatar
Apostolic Hungary
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 477
Founded: Sep 11, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Apostolic Hungary » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:48 pm

Cabana wrote:Made a map. Didn't include the warlords in China since that would be a bit of a headache to map.

Very nice quality.
One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church

One, Holy, Catholic, and Roman Empire

My Political Views

On the Current Crisis

User avatar
Austria and Bavaria
Minister
 
Posts: 3191
Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:55 pm

Cabana wrote:Made a map. Didn't include the warlords in China since that would be a bit of a headache to map.


Wow. That is really nice. Would you be interested in being co-op and mapmaker?
Political: Monarchist, Classical Liberal, Neo-Feudalist, Christian Humanist.
Hobbies: Apprentice Blacksmith, Amateur Poet, and Board Gaming Fanatic.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.


Here I Stand
A Historical Roleplay set in the time of the Protestant Reformation

User avatar
Austria and Bavaria
Minister
 
Posts: 3191
Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:55 pm

Austria and Bavaria wrote:
Cabana wrote:Made a map. Didn't include the warlords in China since that would be a bit of a headache to map.


Wow. That is really nice. Would you be interested in being co-op and mapmaker?


What is going on with Persia though?
Political: Monarchist, Classical Liberal, Neo-Feudalist, Christian Humanist.
Hobbies: Apprentice Blacksmith, Amateur Poet, and Board Gaming Fanatic.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.


Here I Stand
A Historical Roleplay set in the time of the Protestant Reformation

User avatar
Western Pacific Territories
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13692
Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:00 pm

Hmm, as it turns out Czechs and Poland actually are having a border dispute over a few towns.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish%E2%80%93Czechoslovak_border_conflicts
United Remnants of America wrote:Yeah, but, like, it's just rape.

User avatar
Western Pacific Territories
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13692
Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:14 pm

Country: Czechoslovakia (English), Československo (Czech), Česko‑Slovensko (Slovak).
Head of State: Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk
Head of Government: Edvard Beneš
Foreign Minister: Edvard Beneš
Flag: No step on the snek
Great Seal/Coat of Arms: March on budapest is real
Government Type: Parliamentary Democracy
Ruling Political Party:
President (TGM) - Independent
Prime Minister (Edvard Beneš) - ČSNS
Territory/Borders: See map.
Language: Czech/Slovak.
Notable Religions: Christianity, Catholic/Protestant.
Notable Ethnic Groups: Czechs, Slovaks, Germans in some cases,
Population: 13,948,208
Allies: Romania, Jugoslavija. (See: Little Entente)
Rivals: Poland (Border disputes)
Goals: Maintain political neutrality, keep democratic government structure, expand economy, resolve border disputes with Poles.
Economic Strength: 7.
Stability: 5-6.
National anthem: "Kde domov můj"
History: Forgot to put this in since I'm a dumbfuck. Although a Czech state did not exist until 1918, in WWI Czech soldiers fought for the Austro-Hungarian armies mainly against the Russians, although some Czechs did fight for the Entente. Notable troop formations include the Czechoslovak Legion, which was forced to fight it's way all the way from Ukraine to Vladivostok successfully, as well as defeating numerous amounts of Bolshevik troops and fighting with other Eastern Slavic legions and POWs (POW's being Polish, Romanian and Yugoslav prisoners). The Czechoslovak Legion's success inspired Allied statesmen and rallied support for a independent Czechoslovak state. Mainly with French support, the Czechs did see their independence eventually. The new President Tomáš became a national hero, gaining extensive authority over the Czechoslovaks whilst Edvard Beneš, later to be President solidified his position as Foreign Minister.

Army Size and Description: The army numbers 150,000 men, consisting of 12 infantry divisions, 2 mountain brigades and 3 cavalry brigades. Additionally, they are also in posesstion of one Renault FT-17 tank. They are mostly well equipped, moderately trained and have average morale. There is currently a increase in military figures ongoing due to social pressures to join the army.
Navy Size and Description: Tl;DR: We wish we had a navy
Air Force Size and Description The Czechoslovak military is currently in possession of about six aircraft, all of these being rather small fighters which are more than likely obsolete.
Main Military Commanders: Stanislav Čeček, Radola Gajda, Karel Klapálek, Josef Šnejdárek, Ludvík Svoboda.
Last edited by Western Pacific Territories on Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
United Remnants of America wrote:Yeah, but, like, it's just rape.

User avatar
Austria and Bavaria
Minister
 
Posts: 3191
Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:32 pm

Western Pacific Territories wrote:Hmm, as it turns out Czechs and Poland actually are having a border dispute over a few towns.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish%E2%80%93Czechoslovak_border_conflicts


Well, hopefully something be worked out.
Political: Monarchist, Classical Liberal, Neo-Feudalist, Christian Humanist.
Hobbies: Apprentice Blacksmith, Amateur Poet, and Board Gaming Fanatic.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.


Here I Stand
A Historical Roleplay set in the time of the Protestant Reformation

User avatar
Zhaas123
Diplomat
 
Posts: 548
Founded: Sep 22, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Zhaas123 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:32 pm

Name: Arab Kingdom of Syria
Leader: Sultan al-Atrash
Main Ideology: Greater Syria/Syrian Nationalism
Flag/Logo/Symbol: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... -24%29.svg
Anthem: n/a
Motives: push westerners out of syrian and arab land.
Goals: A free Syria, possible establishment of a Greater Syrian Nation
Supporters: Syrian Sunni, Alawite muslims, the Druze, and Lebanese christians
History:
initially the people that would make up the army of Atrash were subjects of the decaying ottoman empire, but when the great war broke out the British had come and made their leaders offers. Rebel against the turks and gain kingdoms and land, while some stayed loyal many would serve under the banner of The Arab Revolt. It was hard fought be we were supported by both british arms and agents, eventual the war was over we had won. But our rewards were taken from us our land divided up between France, and The United Kingdom. our first attempted to fight them ended in failure and with Faisal I sent into exile in Iraq where he would become King. Now though another chance has come and this time we have prepared, and under Sultan al-Atrash we will take what is rightfully ours, and push the territories westerns out of our lands.

Territory Occupied: modern day As-Suwayda Governorate
Group Type: Militia/Guerrilla force
Military Equipment: Entente equipment from great war/ mostly local equipment or captured ottoman weapons.
Military Size: exact number unknown around 6,000 to 7,000

A mixing of the French-Syrian war, and the later Great Syrian Revolt.
Last edited by Zhaas123 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Apostolic Hungary
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 477
Founded: Sep 11, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Apostolic Hungary » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:55 pm

Name: Imperial-Royal Government in Exile (House of Habsburg)
Leader: Emperor-King Karl I
Main Ideology: Legitimism
Flag/Logo/Symbol:
Image

Anthem: Gott Erhalte/Tartsa Isten
Motives: Loyalty to the Habsburg dynasty, resentment of the treaties of St. Germain and Trianon
Goals: Restoration of Emperor-King Karl to Austria, Bohemia, Hungary, and Croatia, formation of a Federation composed of these countries, and an amicable alliance with neighboring states.
Supporters: Austrian and Hungarian Great War veterans, the Hungarian Magnates and Peasantry, Western Honvéd, Legitimistische Corps, members of the Catholic Hierarchy
History: On March 24, 1919, at Feldkirch on the Swiss-Austrian border, Emperor Karl of Austria issued a manifesto declaring the German-Austrian Republic illegitimate and its desiscions null and void. Exiled to Switzerland, the Emperor-King continued to have connections in the various successor states; in Austria and the Kingdom of Hungary these supporters coalesced into the loosly organzied Legitimist movement. On 27 March 1921, Karl appeared before Hungarian Regent Mikolos Horthy backed by a pledge of support from French Prime Minster Briand. Horthy refused to hand over power to the King, and though finding support in the army, Karl left on April 5th. Throughout June support was growing in Austria under the Christian Social Government of Johann Schober, while Legitimsits in Hungary began negotiations with the great powers. In the begining of October preparations were made at the Emperor's residence in Switzerland for a second confrontation with Regent Horthy.
Territory Occupied: N/A
Group Type: Government in exile
Military Equipment: Mannlicher M1895, Repetier-Carabiner M1895, Steyr M1912
Military Size: (potentially) 6,000 soldiers, possibly more
One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church

One, Holy, Catholic, and Roman Empire

My Political Views

On the Current Crisis

User avatar
The Frozen Forest
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 400
Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Frozen Forest » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:17 pm

Still a bit unsure but for now reserve Japan.
Well Hi, i joined NS on Feb 13, 2013 (actually, i joined prior to this, but i lost my original nations password and never registered my email) under the name Russian People of America or RPA. I tend to frequent the Portal to the Multi-universe, but may on occasion slip to International Incidents

I don't bite, so don't be afraid to say hello.


Add 3,669 to my Post Count

Past RP'S (Under the name Russian People of America)
Sengoku RP
Fading Songs
Shinobi Rp

Next

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Caltharus, Google [Bot], Plzen, The Grim Reaper, Tracian Empire, Ulls

Remove ads