NATION

PASSWORD

DUR and TUS murder mystery. IC,DUR and TUS only,

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

DUR and TUS murder mystery. IC,DUR and TUS only,

Postby Revlona » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:59 am

Here are the ground rules.

No killing someone without that persons permision
You must investigate the murderer in an orderly fashion or more people will die!
Each person may only bring one character.
Have fun! this RP is all about developing the relationship between TUS and DUR
also if your character dies they are not perma dead
Last edited by Revlona on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:15 am

The guest would be arriving soon, The Grand Duke thought to himself...He had forgeten how many invitations he had sent out but they were many.
He could see the headlights now pulling through the gate....he would go downstairs to greet them....after the greeting they would have dinner and after dinner...the fun would begin
Lover of doggos

North Dajao
Envoy

Founded: Nov 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby North Dajao » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:27 am

Revlona wrote:The guest would be arriving soon, The Grand Duke thought to himself...He had forgeten how many invitations he had sent out but they were many.
He could see the headlights now pulling through the gate....he would go downstairs to greet them....after the greeting they would have dinner and after dinner...the fun would begin

President Johnson of North Dajao knocked on the door. He had brought gifts for his old friend, the Grand Duke.
Leftist who made an account on here way too young

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:32 am

North Dajao wrote:
Revlona wrote:The guest would be arriving soon, The Grand Duke thought to himself...He had forgeten how many invitations he had sent out but they were many.

President Johnson of North Dajao knocked on the door. He had brought gifts for his old friend, the Grand Duke.

*ahhh johnson my old friend the Grand Duke said as he opened the door...im so happy you have decided to come to my little party!

here come this way and make yourself comfortable we must wait on the other guest....oh and what is that you have there? is that for me?
Lover of doggos

TheFancyFedora
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby TheFancyFedora » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:38 am

Soon the repersentive, Pap E.R. Boy, from Fedoran arrived and knocked on the large oak doors, the Head him self could not attend due to other affairs
Last edited by TheFancyFedora on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oculis Omnium
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Oculis Omnium » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:40 am

The leader of Oculis Omnium has arrived, and is scheduled to arrive within a hour...
This expedition has been rather a big one, the biggest ever yet!
Proud Member of the League of Conservative Nations
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:40 am

TheFancyFedora wrote:

Soon the repersentive from Fedoran arrived and knocked on the large oak doors

The Grand Duke opened the door to see one lone person....he didnt recall sending an invitation to this man but he invited him in any way...hello good sir may i ask your name??
Lover of doggos

North Dajao
Envoy

Founded: Nov 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby North Dajao » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:44 am

Revlona wrote:
North Dajao wrote:

*ahhh johnson my old friend the Grand Duke said as he opened the door...im so happy you have decided to come to my little party!

here come this way and make yourself comfortable we must wait on the other guest....oh and what is that you have there? is that for me?

"But of course" President Johnson replied, "I have brought you a diamond encrusted hunting knife. Perhaps we shall hunt together?"

IRL: I have to leave now. I won't be active for the next like 8 hours so don't expect a response to your next post.
Leftist who made an account on here way too young

TheFancyFedora
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby TheFancyFedora » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:45 am

Revlona wrote:
TheFancyFedora wrote:Soon the repersentive from Fedoran arrived and knocked on the large oak doors

The Grand Duke opened the door to see one lone person....he didnt recall sending an invitation to this man but he invited him in any way...hello good sir may i ask your name??

My name Is Pap Boy, representive of Sir Fedor, He could not make it today, Grand Duke

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:47 am

North Dajao wrote:
Revlona wrote:

"But of course" President Johnson replied, "I have brought you a diamond encrusted hunting knife. Perhaps we shall hunt together?"

IRL: I have to leave now. I won't be active for the next like 8 hours so don't expect a response to your next post.

Oh my thank you johnson i do hope one day we can go hunting together.
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:48 am

TheFancyFedora wrote:
Revlona wrote:The Grand Duke opened the door to see one lone person....he didnt recall sending an invitation to this man but he invited him in any way...hello good sir may i ask your name??

My name Is Pap Boy, representive of Sir Fedor, He could not make it today, Grand Duke

Well welcome er mr.pap boy please make yourself comfortable while we wait for the other guest.
Lover of doggos

TheFancyFedora
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby TheFancyFedora » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:49 am

Revlona wrote:
TheFancyFedora wrote:My name Is Pap Boy, representive of Sir Fedor, He could not make it today, Grand Duke

Well welcome er mr.pap boy please make yourself comfortable while we wait for the other guest.

*Sits down in a large squishy arm cahir that is situated by a fire, Shivering on the way to the chair*

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:53 am

Oculis Omnium wrote:The leader of Oculis Omnium has arrived, and is scheduled to arrive within a hour...
This expedition has been rather a big one, the biggest ever yet!

(im going to respond like you had brought only one person)

ahh Mr.President what a pleasant surprise please come in and make yourself comfortable said the Grand Duke
Lover of doggos

TheFancyFedora
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby TheFancyFedora » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:57 am

"Grand DUke, my mistakes for not givng you this earlier, but this his a gift from sir fedor" *Pulls out a tall circle box* "It is a top hat, it has a red brim, and is made of a black, satin material"
Last edited by TheFancyFedora on Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:01 am

TheFancyFedora wrote:"Grand DUke, my mistakes for not givng you this earlier, but this his a gift from sir fedor" *Pulls out a tall circle box* "It is a top hat, it has a red brim, and a black, satin material"

*The Grand Duke takes the hat with a smile and says "please thank sir.fedor for this gracious gift"

He then calls ou "MANFRY" a older gentleman who looks to be in his 60's walks into the room through a backdoor, Yes Sir? Manfry says. "Take this hat and put it among my collection" said the Grand Duke. Manfry bows his head and take the hat with him up a large flight of stairs.
Lover of doggos

TheFancyFedora
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby TheFancyFedora » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:02 am

Revlona wrote:
TheFancyFedora wrote:"Grand DUke, my mistakes for not givng you this earlier, but this his a gift from sir fedor" *Pulls out a tall circle box* "It is a top hat, it has a red brim, and a black, satin material"

*The Grand Duke takes the hat with a smile and says "please thank sir.fedor for this gracious gift"

He then calls ou "MANFRY" a older gentleman who looks to be in his 60's walks into the room through a backdoor, Yes Sir? Manfry says. "Take this hat and put it among my collection" said the Grand Duke. Manfry bows his head and take the hat with him up a large flight of stairs.

"May I ask, how long Manfry has been working for you?"

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:04 am

TheFancyFedora wrote:
Revlona wrote:*The Grand Duke takes the hat with a smile and says "please thank sir.fedor for this gracious gift"

"May I ask, how long Manfry has been working for you?"

"Oh he has been with my family for nigh on 30 years....he served my father and now he serves me but he is retiring in 2 weeks and will get a room here....his nephew has agreed to serve me when Manfry retires"
Lover of doggos

TheFancyFedora
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby TheFancyFedora » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:06 am

Revlona wrote:
TheFancyFedora wrote: "May I ask, how long Manfry has been working for you?"

"Oh he has been with my family for nigh on 30 years....he served my father and now he serves me but he is retiring in 2 weeks and will get a room here....his nephew has agreed to serve me when Manfry retires"

" So you have found a family, that will serve yours, for a long time?"

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:08 am

TheFancyFedora wrote:
Revlona wrote:"Oh he has been with my family for nigh on 30 years....he served my father and now he serves me but he is retiring in 2 weeks and will get a room here....his nephew has agreed to serve me when Manfry retires"

" So you have found a family, that will serve yours, for a long time?"

"Well it depends on them actually...ive offered to let Manfry retire several times now but he has refused me every time...it wasnt until 3 weeks ago when he dropped a platter that he finally agreed to retire and live here...you see Manfry's family has been serving mine for 3 century's
Lover of doggos

TheFancyFedora
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby TheFancyFedora » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:12 am

Revlona wrote:
TheFancyFedora wrote:" So you have found a family, that will serve yours, for a long time?"

"Well it depends on them actually...ive offered to let Manfry retire several times now but he has refused me every time...it wasnt until 3 weeks ago when he dropped a platter that he finally agreed to retire and live here...you see Manfry's family has been serving mine for 3 century's

"ah, very loyal famliy, may I ask, why did you ask us to come here?"

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:13 am

TheFancyFedora wrote:
Revlona wrote:"Well it depends on them actually...ive offered to let Manfry retire several times now but he has refused me every time...it wasnt until 3 weeks ago when he dropped a platter that he finally agreed to retire and live here...you see Manfry's family has been serving mine for 3 century's

He looks confused at the question "for the party of course....it was all on the invatation?"he says
Lover of doggos

TheFancyFedora
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby TheFancyFedora » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:14 am

Revlona wrote:
TheFancyFedora wrote:

He looks confused at the question "for the party of course....it was all on the invatation?"he says

"I was told there was a party, but why is there a party?"

Norrisanada
Attaché

Founded: Dec 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Norrisanada » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:25 am

President Volkov arrived, a small entourage of security guards in suits accompanying him. The automatic pistols hidden in their coats, invisible from the outside. He greeted several diplomats aand friends before taking a seat near President Johnson.

Reserka
Envoy

Founded: Apr 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Reserka » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:48 am

(Can I be the brat teenage son of the Grand Duke)
For none nation RP check out: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/members/neko_green.14657/
Why do people not like the furry scale it is a sensible measure of what is and isn't a furry.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:16 am

Norrisanada wrote:President Volkov arrived, a small entourage of security guards in suits accompanying him. The automatic pistols hidden in their coats, invisible from the outside. He greeted several diplomats aand friends before taking a seat near President Johnson.

Welcome welcome Mr.President what a delight to see you here. Please come inside and make yourself comfortable....but please have your guards leave there weapons in the security room...
Lover of doggos

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates