NATION

PASSWORD

Does YN Believe in Fairies?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
The Fluoka Fae Horde
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Does YN Believe in Fairies?

Postby The Fluoka Fae Horde » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:14 am

So, we recently began to open up to comminicating with more non fairy peoples. So, come to find out, a lot of nations didn't even know we existed! I mean, we were isolated from humans but we knew they were real. Yeah, we were isolated, but we figured another fairy horde would have talked to you by now.
So... did you think we were real before meeting me?
Code: Select all
[b]YN's name?[/b]
[b]Does YN know what fairies are? Is their name for them different that known uses? (fairy, faerie, elf)[/b]
[b]Do YN's people know what magic is?[/b]
[b]Does YN's government know what magic is?[/b]
[b]Do YN's people believe magic exists?[/b]
[b]Does YN's government believe magic exists?[/b]
[b]Does YN's people generally believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction?[/b]
[b]Does YN's government believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction?[/b]
[b]What is the average citizen's reaction to magic? Is it evil, good, neutral, or scam?[/b]
[b]Does YN's government oppose magic in any way?[/b]
[b]What does YN's people generally think fairies are like?[/b]
[b]What does YN's government think fairies are like?[/b]
[b]Have there been any fairy sightings in YN?[/b]
[b]Are there any fairies and/or pixies in YN as citizens or living in forests? How are they treated?[/b]
[b]Do people generally know the difference between pixies and fairies? Don't call me a pixie, that's racist. I'm a fairy.[/b]
PT nation of pixie enslaving carnivorous forest fairies.

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:20 am

YN's name? Skylus
Does YN know what fairies are? Is their name for them different that known uses? (fairy, faerie, elf) Yes, no, it is Fairy, back in the "olde days" they were called "Faeries"
Do YN's people know what magic is? Yes
Does YN's government know what magic is? Yes
Do YN's people believe magic exists? Yes
Does YN's government believe magic exists? Yes
Does YN's people generally believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction? Fact
Does YN's government believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction? Fact
What is the average citizen's reaction to magic? Is it evil, good, neutral, or scam? Very good
Does YN's government oppose magic in any way? No
What does YN's people generally think fairies are like? Companions
What does YN's government think fairies are like? Helpers
Have there been any fairy sightings in YN? Yes, hundreds
Are there any fairies and/or pixies in YN as citizens or living in forests? How are they treated? Very rarely, with respect.
Do people generally know the difference between pixies and fairies? Don't call me a pixie, that's racist. I'm a fairy. Yes, pixies are generally trouble makers, Fairies are usually good.
One more question- Do you know Navi?
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

The Fluoka Fae Horde
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fluoka Fae Horde » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:24 am

"No, but I've met someone named Tatl."

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:42 am

YN's name? The Iron Skull
Does YN know what fairies are? Is their name for them different that known uses? (fairy, faerie, elf) We from past to present just call them fairies.
Does YN's people generally believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction? Fact, cause we have fairy minority on the forest planet of T-X1 in our galactic territories
Does YN's government believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction? Fact, look at above
What is the average citizen's reaction to magic? Is it evil, good, neutral, or scam? Good for epic wars and panking friends.
Does YN's government oppose magic in any way? Nope,we have demon serving as our Admiralship for christ's sake.
What does YN's people generally think fairies are like? Average people but tiny
What does YN's government think fairies are like? Citizens of the Rogue Order
Have there been any fairy sightings in YN? Aye, along with other creatures heading to jobs at 6 and leaving at 4 to go hang out with friends or something
Are there any fairies and/or pixies in YN as citizens or living in forests? How are they treated? Yep, treated with respect like every other person.
Do people generally know the difference between pixies and fairies? Don't call me a pixie, that's racist. I'm a fairy. Yes, Pixies and fairies are seen as the same because of being skilled in running Muliti-Centillionire corporation and weapons making
One more question- Do you want to purchase one of our Ultimatum Class dreadnoughts?

Soyouso
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:35 am

YN's name?
The Dictatorship of Soyouso
Does YN know what fairies are? Is their name for them different that known uses? (fairy, faerie, elf)
Yes, they're called fairies.
Do YN's people know what magic is?
Yes.
Does YN's government know what magic is?
Yes.
Do YN's people believe magic exists?
Yes, they're mostly religious.
Does YN's government believe magic exists?
Our dictator is of the same religion most people are, they believe magic exists.
Does YN's people generally believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction?
Fact, thought they aren't native to our land.
Does YN's government believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction?
Fact. Our leader's seen them.
What is the average citizen's reaction to magic? Is it evil, good, neutral, or scam?
Depends. If it is from the god that is basically our Satan, it's evil. If it's not, especially if these abilities are natural, it's neutral. People in the cult do not use witchcraft.
Does YN's government oppose magic in any way?
Only from the enemy god. Otherwise it is allowed if it doesn't break laws.
What does YN's people generally think fairies are like?
Dangerous due to their ability to curse people but not necessarily evil. Soyousian fairy tales are brutal and morbid, so we don't view them as innocent butterflies.
What does YN's government think fairies are like?
Again, dangerous due to the curse ability, but not a group that is automatically a threat.
Have there been any fairy sightings in YN?
Yes, the dictator as a child wandered off into the forest and found some.
Are there any fairies and/or pixies in YN as citizens or living in forests? How are they treated?
Maybe, but if so we don't know.They're just another species, so if fairies were to immigrate here they get the same treatment everyone else does.
Do people generally know the difference between pixies and fairies? Don't call me a pixie, that's racist. I'm a fairy.
Yep. Pixies are smaller.

Question: Is it offensive to call you Puck?

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:44 am

YN's name? Shuraya
Does YN know what fairies are? Is their name for them different that known uses? (fairy, faerie, elf) Apadumupparšuadnātu
What is the average citizen's reaction to magic? Is it evil, good, neutral, or scam? Neutral
What does YN's people generally think fairies are like? Obnoxious, rude, and miserly
What does YN's government think fairies are like? Obnoxious, rude, and miserly
Have there been any fairy sightings in YN? A fair few
Are there any fairies and/or pixies in YN as citizens or living in forests? How are they treated? Avoided
Do people generally know the difference between pixies and fairies? Don't call me a pixie, that's racist. I'm a fairy. Pixies are uglier and idiotic
mods are musty

monky :)

The Fluoka Fae Horde
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fluoka Fae Horde » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:59 am

The Iron Skull wrote:One more question- Do you want to purchase one of our Ultimatum Class dreadnoughts?

"What is a dreadnought? We've never had any of those in our forest. We have focus on building defenses and knowledge in man's world right now, so no thanks, but thank you for the offer."

Soyouso wrote:Yep. Pixies are smaller.

Question: Is it offensive to call you Puck?

"Just don't call me Tinker Bell or Godmother and we're fine."

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:01 am

We have decided to become friends with you.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

The Fluoka Fae Horde
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fluoka Fae Horde » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:08 am

Skylus wrote:We have decided to become friends with you.

"Alright then. Can you just...try not to step on us though? We are tree dwelling but some baby fairies can't fly yet."

Aldina
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aldina » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:18 pm

YN's name? Federated Empire of Aldina
Does YN know what fairies are? Is their name for them different that known uses? (fairy, faerie, elf) The accepted spelling is "faerie", but there are many terms that are taken as valid, including "fairy", "hobgoblin", "sidhe", "boggan", "elf", "the Fair Folk", and "the Good Neighbors", among others.
Do YN's people know what magic is? Yes.
Does YN's government know what magic is? Yes.
Do YN's people believe magic exists? Yes.
Does YN's government believe magic exists? Yes.
Does YN's people generally believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction? They are objectively fact.
Does YN's government believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction? See above.
What is the average citizen's reaction to magic? Is it evil, good, neutral, or scam? Magic is not inherently "evil", but it is immensely powerful and frequently employed towards evil ends.
Does YN's government oppose magic in any way? Yes. Witchcraft is considered a crime in the Empire; the exact definition and other legal details vary between provinces but usually pertain to the unlicensed use of magic.
What does YN's people generally think fairies are like? Dangerous.
What does YN's government think fairies are like? See above.
Have there been any fairy sightings in YN? Yes; usually a small number of sightings are reported per year.
Are there any fairies and/or pixies in YN as citizens or living in forests? How are they treated? No faerie creature has ever expressed any interest in becoming an Imperial citizen. Faeries are avoided entirely when possible.
Do people generally know the difference between pixies and fairies? Don't call me a pixie, that's racist. I'm a fairy. Scholars have long since given up attempting to apply any kind of taxonomy to the fundamentally unqualifiable. The vast majority of faerie creatures are shape-shifters anyway.
Last edited by Aldina on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:44 am, edited 8 times in total.
A slightly retrofuturistic (circa 1980) nation in a Strangereal-esque constructed setting.
All game-generated statistics and policies will be summarily ignored in favor of a good story.
Any posts from prior to late 2022 are to be considered outdated information. (The Imperial Federation no longer exists.)

Randsbeik
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Randsbeik » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:42 pm

YN's name? Randsbeik
Does YN know what fairies are? Is their name for them different that known uses? (fairy, faerie, elf) Somewhat from other cultures, but names vary.
Do YN's people believe magic exists? No
Does YN's government believe magic exists? No
Does YN's people generally believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction? Fiction
Does YN's government believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction? Fiction
What is the average citizen's reaction to magic? Is it evil, good, neutral, or scam? Scam
Does YN's government oppose magic in any way? N/A
What does YN's people generally think fairies are like? No real opinion
What does YN's government think fairies are like? Same as above
Have there been any fairy sightings in YN? No
Are there any fairies and/or pixies in YN as citizens or living in forests? How are they treated? N/A
Do people generally know the difference between pixies and fairies? Don't call me a pixie, that's racist. I'm a fairy. No, N/A
Federaal Republiek van Rändsbyk

Don't worry about NationStates stats. Except maybe the tax rate. MT AU Nation.

Hoppean Paleo(ish)libertarian. PolComp: (8.00, -6.31)
Pro: Libertarianism, Capitalism, NAP, Gun Rights, Voluntaryism, Rotary Aircraft
Anti: Communism, BLM, AntiFa, Affirmative Action, Multiculturalism, Direct Democracy, Statism

Hashirajima
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hashirajima » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:31 am

YN's name? Hashirajima
Does YN know what fairies are? Is their name for them different that known uses? (fairy, faerie, elf) I suppose so. There's the folklore kind, then there's the other kind that we see on a daily basis.
Do YN's people know what magic is? We see a few types often enough.
Does YN's government know what magic is? Well, at least a few forms.
Do YN's people believe magic exists? We know it does.
Does YN's government believe magic exists? Already with military applications.
Does YN's people generally believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction? Well, we know one type definitely exists.
What is the average citizen's reaction to magic? Is it evil, good, neutral, or scam? Neutral-good.
Does YN's government oppose magic in any way? I would suppose not since... you know, the navy kinda uses it on a daily basis-ish.
What does YN's people generally think fairies are like? Whimsical little beings who work those hand-held naval guns we use.
What does YN's government think fairies are like? Same as above.
Have there been any fairy sightings in YN? There's at least 5 safety regulation violation reports filed regarding those little things every day in the navy, on average.
Are there any fairies and/or pixies in YN as citizens or living in forests? How are they treated? They voted for our national animal. Three are running for the upcoming lower house elections. One of them is a Speaker of House. Go figure.
Do people generally know the difference between pixies and fairies? Don't call me a pixie, that's racist. I'm a fairy. Our fairies are different.
The Independent Naval Province of Hashirajima | Parliamentary Republic | NS Stats | Fan. Alt. His.
"Let every man do his utmost duty." ~ Heihachiro Togo
Population: 7,033,894 | Area: 101.35 km2 (39.13 sq mi) | Location: Earth, East Asia, Seto Inland Sea [34°01'11.0"N 132°24'45.3"E]
Excidium Planetis Index: Tier 6; Level 3; Type 5 | MT+ | Current Year: 2020
Office of Embassy Protocol | The Hashirajima Times
Commander-in-Chief (Head of State): ADM Yamato (BB)
Prime Minister: ADM (Ret.) Ichiro Goto
WA Representative: Kongou, Ambassador-at-Large
Media Representative: Aoba (CA), Editor-in-Chief, Hashirajima Times
Full Profiles

Aneonase
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aneonase » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:01 pm

YN's name? Aneonase
Does YN know what fairies are? Is their name for them different that known uses? (fairy, faerie, elf) Yes, in the north they call them Faries (Biria), in the central islands they are called the Fae (Fe), and on the southern islands they are called "Iqahakoulaia", the Va'Qira word meaning "little bastards".
What is the average citizen's reaction to magic? Is it evil, good, neutral, or scam? Most people see it as good
What does YN's people generally think fairies are like? The north and central islands revere them, there are even a few cults that got started to worship them. They are thought to be the original population of the islands on account of sightings popping up immediately after the first landfall. They are usually considered to be quite pleasant company to have while wandering the islands. The south islands consider them pests, and frequently displace any ones that are not killed by disgruntled citizens to the northern and central islands, where they are treated much better.
What does YN's government think fairies are like? The government sees them as equal to the Maya (priesthood) and Awanaa (pretty much the Buddhas) classes in society, and, as such, will seek them out for council when the proper Maya and Awanaa are occupied with something else.
Have there been any fairy sightings in YN? Enough daily that we gave up on recording sightings only 6 months after the first landfall.
Are there any fairies and/or pixies in YN as citizens or living in forests? How are they treated? All of them living here are considered citizens by the government and can wander between the islands as they please. They tend to avoid the southern islands, on account of the harsh treatment southerners give.
Do people generally know the difference between pixies and fairies? Don't call me a pixie, that's racist. I'm a fairy. They are both referred to using the same word generally, though pixies usually are referred to with "Inewisal" (business) added before the word for fairy, as pixies don't take part in as many pranks and jokes as the fairies.

One more question - Is it normal for fairies to paint art on the insides of sacred temple bells? We need to know if it's some kind of religious fairy thing because if it isn't, we'll need to find a way to stop pictures of horses made of genitals from appearing inside more sacred bells.
The duality of thought is a requirement of balance in the universe. All things must be divided

Magical Equestria
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Magical Equestria » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:21 pm

YN's name? Equestria

Does YN know what fairies are? Is their name for them different that known uses? (fairy, faerie, elf)
Well, the closest thing to Equestrian fairies would probably be the breezies. They're tiny ponies, no bigger than your hoof, with insect-like antennae and wings. They're rather shy and usually stay hidden out of sight.

Yes. It's commonplace in Equestria; every living creature here has some kind of magical talent.

Does YN's government believe magic exists? Yes, obviously

Breezies are little-known creatures, but ponies have no problem accepting them as real. Considering the number of crazy monsters and other magical creatures roaming our nation, it'd be silly for us not to.

Does YN's government believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction? Fact, obviously

What is the average citizen's reaction to magic? Is it evil, good, neutral, or scam?
Magic is what makes our nation work. It's involved in everything, from making the Sun rise in the morning, to making the rain fall, to making the plants grow. It's as natural to us as breathing.

Hardly. Our ruler Princess Celestia and her sister alicorn princesses are the most powerful magic-users in our nation.

Not much is known about breezies, other than they are physically very delicate. They appear to have a magic connection to the wind, much like pegasus ponies' connection to the weather. They are known to collect pollen like insects, and it is believed they use it in some arcane manner. Breezies have their own language, Breezish, and apparently are rather high-spirited and playful creatures, rarely taking life seriously.

Her Majesty's government sponsors investigation into breezie life and culture, and so is the best resource for information on them.

Breezies periodically come out of hiding for pollen-collecting, and flocks of them can sometimes be seen fluttering through the countryside when the weather is calm.

Are there any fairies and/or pixies in YN as citizens or living in forests? How are they treated?
Our ruler, Princess Celestia, has declared breezies to be her subjects equal in citizenship to ponies. Breezie habitats are listed as protected sites in Equestria, and their periodic migrations are protected by law.

Do people generally know the difference between pixies and fairies? Don't call me a pixie, that's racist. I'm a fairy.
Not sure we'd know the difference between bipeds, sorry.

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:43 pm

YN's name?:Empire of Tamriel
Does YN know what fairies are? Is their name for them different that known uses? (fairy, faerie, elf):We only know Elves or Mer as they are sometimes referred to as to be completely factual as for the other two there is no evidence for their existence in Tamriel.
Do YN's people know what magic is?:Yes
Does YN's government know what magic is?:Yes
Do YN's people believe magic exists?:Yes
Does YN's government believe magic exists?:Yes
Does YN's people generally believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction?:Most see them as fiction
Does YN's government believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction?:Fiction
What is the average citizen's reaction to magic? Is it evil, good, neutral, or scam?:Depends on the area of Tamriel.
Does YN's government oppose magic in any way?:No we actually encourage it.
What does YN's people generally think fairies are like?:Mischievous and sometimes dangerous.
What does YN's government think fairies are like?:Exactly same as people.
Have there been any fairy sightings in YN?:Occasionally but this is usually summed up to someone on Moon Sugar,on Skooma, or having way too much to drink.
Are there any fairies and/or pixies in YN as citizens or living in forests? How are they treated?:No.
Do people generally know the difference between pixies and fairies? Don't call me a pixie, that's racist. I'm a fairy.:No.
Last edited by Graag Brom on Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦
Apologies for the state of factbooks.

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

Vallanmoor
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 27, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Vallanmoor » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:52 pm

YN's name?
The Empire of Vallanmoor [Imperezi Valmora]
Yes, and they are called "Vile"
Do YN's people know what magic is?
No, the majority population is religious, generally Christian (8+bil), with a sizable Muslim population (480+mil) as well. Magic isn't seen as a taboo in these religions, but just something that isn't real.
Does YN's government know what magic is?
No.
Only the Neo-pagans (120+mil)
Does YN's government believe magic exists?
No.
Children and Neo-pagans generally believe in magic being fact.
Does YN's government believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction?
Fiction.
Neutral/scam.
No, they see no need to, there are more important issues at hand.
Mythical creatures that are generally nice and appreciative of nature.
Mythical creatures depicted in children's books.
No.
None ever reported.
No.
ВИСОДИМА ВАЛМОРА
THE DOMAIN OF DJAKO II IS A MIGHTY AND PROSPEROUS REALM OF CULTURE AND GREAT ADVANCEMENT. LONG LIVE THE VISODA! KHIM DAO SZI TOLI!
The Vorduin Journal:The Visodym of Valmora would like to welcome His Majesty, Gavrilo, newborn son of the Visoda, into the world. May Vir help him grow into a strong member of Valmoran Society.
Atash-Zindagi wrote:A gallant and cultured folk that are stupendously adept at consuming large quantities of alcohol.

Valmora|Overview
Map of Scoria
Flag and Motto Meaning
Valmoran Cultural Tune of the Month

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:30 pm

YN's name? Samudera Darussalam
Yes. From a long time ago, there are various stories and traditions throughout the country regarding the presence of the faeries. In our traditions, faeries are usually depicted as kind-hearted, benevolent creatures who like to help humans in suffering/need, and sometimes are worshipped as deities (before the arrival of Islam). Faeries can take forms as both humans or animals. There are two equivalent terms for faeries in Malay language; Peri, which is usually depicted as magical creatures with abilities to transform into animals or humans. There are also some depictions that feature faeries as magical animals, such as goldfish or ape; and Ibu Bidadari, which is usually depicted as women with magical abilities.
Do YN's people believe magic exists? Yes, though they believe magic as something evil, or can cause harm to others (due to the abundance of dark magics in several areas).
Does YN's people generally believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction? Nowadays, most people, save perhaps for a few elderly, believe that they are part of fictional creatures that only exists in ancient legends.
Does YN's government believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction? The government hold the similar stance as its people.
What is the average citizen's reaction to magic? Is it evil, good, neutral, or scam? Most see it as evil.
What does YN's people generally think fairies are like? In our traditions, faeries are usually depicted as kind-hearted, benevolent creatures who like to help humans in suffering/need, and sometimes are worshipped as deities (before the arrival of Islam). Faeries can take forms as both humans or animals. There are two equivalent terms for faeries in Malay language; Peri, which is usually depicted as magical creatures with abilities to transform into animals or humans. There are also some depictions that feature faeries as magical animals, such as goldfish or ape; and Ibu Bidadari, which is usually depicted as women with magical abilities.
What does YN's government think fairies are like? Same.
Have there been any fairy sightings in YN? There are some, though most despise it as hallucinations.
Are there any fairies and/or pixies in YN as citizens or living in forests? How are they treated? No data.
Do people generally know the difference between pixies and fairies? Don't call me a pixie, that's racist. I'm a fairy. No, N/A.

Estainia
Senator

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Estainia » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:22 pm

YN's name? The Greater Esto-Alisonian Empire
Does YN know what fairies are? Is their name for them different that known uses? (fairy, faerie, elf) We fear the Sidhe with the same intensity we fear The Dark.
Do YN's people know what magic is? Yes, 1 in 5 Imperials is born with magical talent, others may learn it.
Does YN's government know what magic is? See above.
Do YN's people believe magic exists? Of course magic exists.
Does YN's government believe magic exists? See above.
Does YN's people generally believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction? Fact, to our dismay.
What is the average citizen's reaction to magic? Is it evil, good, neutral, or scam? Magic is a tool, men are good or evil.
Does YN's government oppose magic in any way? We cannot suppress the will of the Gods.
What does YN's people generally think fairies are like? The Others as the general term for supernatural beings in the Empire, vary considerably across both mortal moral spectrums and their own oddness. Sidhe are universally feared, however.
What does YN's government think fairies are like? Elder Beings from a time Before Man.
Have there been any fairy sightings in YN? Oberon has tea with a Duke here.
Are there any fairies and/or pixies in YN as citizens or living in forests? How are they treated? Many things live in the forests of the Empire, some are Fae, some are Sidhe, others are Servants of the Dark. When it comes to these specifically... Touch not the Dowries of the Old Ones, none shall see you ever again, if you're lucky...
Do people generally know the difference between pixies and fairies? Don't call me a pixie, that's racist. I'm a fairy. Yes.
The Empire of the Etai
Is a bit of magic your thing, or scientific post-modernism?
Consider joining Rostil today and help build a lasting setting!

Rook Islands-
Secretary

Founded: May 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Rook Islands- » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:45 am

We do not believe in fairies.
THE ROOK ISLANDS
The Rook Islands are home to a tiny population of 15,000 scattered in small villages led by a gang of pirates and mercanaries who pledge their allegiance to a rich businessman looking to turn the Rook Islands into his own private kingdom

Cold Time
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:58 am

YN's name? Cold Time
Does YN know what fairies are? Is their name for them different that known uses? (fairy, faerie, elf) Yes
What is the average citizen's reaction to magic? Is it evil, good, neutral, or scam? Neutral
Does YN's government oppose magic in any way? You start using fire magic, you are going to die
What does YN's people generally think fairies are like? Tinkerbell including rules and physical characteristics
What does YN's government think fairies are like? same as above
Have there been any fairy sightings in YN? Maybe 1 or 2 in a year
Are there any fairies and/or pixies in YN as citizens or living in forests? How are they treated? No
Do people generally know the difference between pixies and fairies? Don't call me a pixie, that's racist. I'm a fairy. Nope, we believe that pixies, elves (the santa kind), and goblins are all subspecies of fairies
Negative Degree National News: Yuki and Piper visit Nirn and more specifically the city of Wayrest in High Rock in Caleb's place due to sickness

I am the King of Rime and Hoarfrost, Caleb Frost of Cold Time | Like my dog, his name is Vader | Alt. flags
Pro- Cold weather, anime, video games, Japan, conservatives, Christianity
Meh- Judaism, libertarians, non-aggressive LGB, Protestantism
Anti- Hot weather, liberals, orcas, Islam, PC culture, SJW's, LGBT+, SJW video games, Feminism, BLM, etc.

Zudrothia
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zudrothia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:07 am

YN's name? Zudrothia
Does YN know what fairies are? Is their name for them different that known uses? (fairy, faerie, elf) The Zudrothi are familiar with fairies, but we refer to them as "Zeshri"
Does YN's people generally believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction? as Fact
Does YN's government believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction?as Fact
What is the average citizen's reaction to magic? Is it evil, good, neutral, or scam? It depends on who uses it, so neutral
What does YN's people generally think fairies are like? Lesser beings that are tricksters
What does YN's government think fairies are like? The government sees them as a nuisance
Have there been any fairy sightings in YN? Yes, daily
Are there any fairies and/or pixies in YN as citizens or living in forests? How are they treated? Not as citizens, but they live in the forests; They are usually killed on sight and used in medicines
Do people generally know the difference between pixies and fairies? Don't call me a pixie, that's racist. I'm a fairy. No, they are all tiny little pests

Devernia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Devernia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:11 am

YN's name? Devernia.
Does YN know what fairies are? Is their name for them different that known uses? (fairy, faerie, elf) Yes, 'elf' tends to be for fairies without wings while fairies tend to be the ones with wings.
Do YN's people know what magic is? Yes.
Does YN's government know what magic is? Yes.
Do YN's people believe magic exists? No.
Does YN's government believe magic exists? No.
Does YN's people generally believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction? Fiction.
Does YN's government believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction? Fiction.
What is the average citizen's reaction to magic? Is it evil, good, neutral, or scam? Scam.
Does YN's government oppose magic in any way? No.
What does YN's people generally think fairies are like? Most depictions of fairies are a lot more cutesy in design compared to average fairies.
What does YN's government think fairies are like? Not a matter that the government should be concerned about.
Have there been any fairy sightings in YN? There have been recorded sightings, but those usually end up as videos on WhoTube.
Are there any fairies and/or pixies in YN as citizens or living in forests? How are they treated? No.
Do people generally know the difference between pixies and fairies? Don't call me a pixie, that's racist. I'm a fairy. No.
Comunidade de Devernha [MT 2019]
???
NS stats may or may not be used.

NOTE: Will nearly retcon everything soon.
RECENT HEADLINES:26 Officials In Parliament Found With NCoV | Devernian Stock Market Collapses In Global Recession | "How Long Will We Last?" Declares Opinion Piece In Gaerson Journal

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:26 am

YN's name?: The Jvelheim of the Islands of Versilia
Does YN know what fairies are? Is their name for them different that known uses? (fairy, faerie, elf): Safeg
Do YN's people know what magic is?: Yes
Does YN's government know what magic is?: Yes
Do YN's people believe magic exists?: Yes; it is proven to exist in our world.
Does YN's government believe magic exists?: Yes; ^see above^
Does YN's people generally believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction?: Fact
Does YN's government believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction?: Fact
What is the average citizen's reaction to magic? Is it evil, good, neutral, or scam?: Neutral. Magic does not have morals or such. Magic is good when used by the good, bad when used by the bad.
Does YN's government oppose magic in any way?: No. We endorse its use.
What does YN's people generally think fairies are like?: Mischievous, yet polite and helpful once they're familiar with you.
What does YN's government think fairies are like?: ^See above^
Have there been any fairy sightings in YN?: Yes, quite often.
Are there any fairies and/or pixies in YN as citizens or living in forests? How are they treated?: They're treated with respect, and the government tries its best to protect areas frequented by them. We relocate them in a peaceful manner when something must be done with the place they live in. They can be classed as citizens if they apply, but they're very reclusive and live far way from civilization. The fact they're so few in number as well adds to their reclusiveness.
Do people generally know the difference between pixies and fairies? Don't call me a pixie, that's racist. I'm a fairy.: Yes, most know the difference. That's only a bare margin against those who don't know, however.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

Heshehoth
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Heshehoth » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:55 am

YN's name? Heshehoth
Does YN know what fairies are? Is their name for them different that known uses? (fairy, faerie, elf) Yes
Do YN's people believe magic exists? Not really, it's generally regarded as a plot device in fiction.
Does YN's government believe magic exists? Same as above
Does YN's people generally believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction? They generally perceive them to be fiction
Does YN's government believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction? Same as above
Does YN's government oppose magic in any way? Neutral, unless it is used to undermine the dignity of women
What does YN's people generally think fairies are like? They generally think that fairies are facets of fiction that provide a decent role model for girls that enjoy them. They believe fairies to be guardians of nature.
What does YN's government think fairies are like? Ditto, but they censor some fairy-themed media in the case it depicts any content that is "demeaning" to women.
Have there been any fairy sightings in YN? Most have been declared to be hoaxes by the government.
Are there any fairies and/or pixies in YN as citizens or living in forests? How are they treated? Not really.
Do people generally know the difference between pixies and fairies? Don't call me a pixie, that's racist. I'm a fairy. Nope.
Last edited by Heshehoth on Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Bólan mewith i melushimá, thib shishidnal wáa!"
MT/FT nation
Beware, I believe in around half the s*** I write about this nation's beliefs, including about UBI to solve IP theft and with removing gender (not the Polandball variety, though :p). Also, I actually oppose conscription

Clinton and Trump are corporate puppets

The Chris Empire
Envoy

Founded: Apr 18, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Chris Empire » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:06 am

YN's name? Christos (The Chris Empire)
Does YN know what fairies are? Is their name for them different that known uses? (fairy, faerie, elf) yes, fairy
Do YN's people know what magic is? yes, everyday people can learn to use magic
Does YN's government know what magic is? yes
Do YN's people believe magic exists? yes
Does YN's government believe magic exists? yes
Does YN's people generally believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction? fact
Does YN's government believe fairies and pixies are fact or fiction? fact
What is the average citizen's reaction to magic? Is it evil, good, neutral, or scam? neutral
Does YN's government oppose magic in any way? Regulates the use of it
What does YN's people generally think fairies are like? small winged creatures
What does YN's government think fairies are like? small winged creatures/ humansque that can be taxed
Have there been any fairy sightings in YN? yes
Are there any fairies and/or pixies in YN as citizens or living in forests? How are they treated? yes as citizens, any normal person in Christosian society (they are called Magical Christosian Citizens)
Do people generally know the difference between pixies and fairies? Don't call me a pixie, that's racist. I'm a fairy. yes, theres a class in public school dedicated to idntifying different magical cratures and citizens
King Chris of Christos/ The Chris Empire
"United by Faith, Peace and Country"
Factbooks - Embassy Application

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information