NATION

PASSWORD

Japanese-Terraen war

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Japanese-Terraen war

Postby Higher Japan » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:29 am

Today, at roughly 0830 in the morning, the Higher Japanese combined fleet attacked the Populi Terrae harbor, losses are still unknown as of this moment. The empire of higher japan has not released any apologies on the accident, or the reason as to why they have attacked the harbor.

Populi Terrae has declared war on the empire. All assistance from other countries is appreciated.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Populi-Terrae
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Populi-Terrae » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:39 am

0830 the next day

The Aeronautical Raiders swiftly retaliate. They locate the Japanese fleet responsible for attacking the harbour. The entire fleet is sunk. Only a handful of prisoners are taken.

The Sabre Corps, several regular CDF units and several units armed with power armour land in the Philippines.
We are a free and democratic nation. Right now, we're MT. But we're getting close to becoming PMT.

The animal on our flag is a lion, not a dog.

You may use NS stats. (except for the income tax and income equality)

Terraen Radio Broadcasting: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=407688&hilit=terraen (Sign ups-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=407818&sid=38747f80d1c4bbd3b93653970f69e0a7)

If you want to RP with me or judge my nation, just telegram me.
Terraen News Network:Police take custody of infant of teenage parents soon after birth|Scientists announce ethanol-free alcohol|President Hayo opens doors to Supreme Authority refugees|Historian criticized after 'Revolutionaries murdered children and mothers' comment

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:42 am

The airfields in the Philippines are reinforced with additional bombers, bombing raids against them are carried out consistently.

More saber droids are being produced, the 25th saberstaff corps is deployed in the Philippines, ready to be dropped in by air at a moment's notice.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

The Interstellar Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Interstellar Federation » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:57 am

The Interstellar Federation, seeing this as a blatant unprovoked attack on a peaceful nation, has condemned the nation of Higher Japan, and will do it's utmost to assist in defending Populi-Terrae from imperialistic and hostile expansion.

This was broadcasted on Universal media, although nothing really more was revealed about the Interstellar Federation's plans to defend Populi-Terrae. The Higher Japanese were of course, out of their minds, their Empress, an ignorant idiot, and their commanders, foolhardy. This would not escape unpunished: blood would be shed and justice exacted.

Interstellar Congress, Earth

"The Higher Japanese shall be forced out of foreign land, and their Empress held accountable!" President Vincent De Maser shouted as he pounded the gravitron-table.

"Yes! Those damn Higher Japanese have crossed the line!" another senator shouted.

"The resolution is on the table; shall we assist Populi-Terrae in this conflict?" the speaker of the house stated, as voting screens appeared in front of the senators.

The vote was an astounding, 50,000 to 0. "Then it is decided. Hereby declared by the Supreme Congress of the Interstellar Federation, as of the will of the people and of the nation, declares a state of war against Higher Japan and total termination of all diplomatic relations."

The Congress clapped and cheered in unison.
Interstellar Federation
Of knowledge and peace
IIWiki l Website l AEGIS Alliance

Populi-Terrae
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Populi-Terrae » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:06 am

Higher Japan wrote:The airfields in the Philippines are reinforced with additional bombers, bombing raids against them are carried out consistently.

More saber droids are being produced, the 25th saberstaff corps is deployed in the Philippines, ready to be dropped in by air at a moment's notice.

Terraen soldiers fight street-to-street, house by house with the Japanese forces. The Sabre Corps engage the Saberstaff Corps.
Last edited by Populi-Terrae on Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are a free and democratic nation. Right now, we're MT. But we're getting close to becoming PMT.

Terraen Radio Broadcasting: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=407688&hilit=terraen (Sign ups-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=407818&sid=38747f80d1c4bbd3b93653970f69e0a7)

Terraen News Network:Police take custody of infant of teenage parents soon after birth|Scientists announce ethanol-free alcohol|President Hayo opens doors to Supreme Authority refugees|Historian criticized after 'Revolutionaries murdered children and mothers' comment

The Interstellar Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Interstellar Federation » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:11 am

OOC: Guys, to RP, you can't just say, "oh I take this and kill all of your troops" that's godmodding. Read this: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12342#p435202
Interstellar Federation
Of knowledge and peace
IIWiki l Website l AEGIS Alliance

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:20 am

The saberstaff corps retreat along with all other forces. Force in the Philippines have all been pulled out.

All ports and airfields have been scuttled to prevent usage, with the ports practically crashing into the sea and the airfields only having one supply depot left. The space navy prepares for action and increases production rates of smaller vessels.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Populi-Terrae
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Populi-Terrae » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:05 pm

Higher Japan wrote:The saberstaff corps retreat along with all other forces. Force in the Philippines have all been pulled out.

All ports and airfields have been scuttled to prevent usage, with the ports practically crashing into the sea and the airfields only having one supply depot left. The space navy prepares for action and increases production rates of smaller vessels.

The Terraen flag flies over Manila to celebrate the crushing victory. The generals now plan an invasion of Taiwan.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:10 am

Islands near the Philippines are reinforced. Bombers fly to attack them from the bases in the Malaya peninsula, as guns are rearmed and all units on standby for attacks.

The saberstaff corps drops droids into the Philippines to begin counter operations. Military bases are targeted as high priority.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Populi-Terrae
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Populi-Terrae » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:16 am

Higher Japan wrote:Islands near the Philippines are reinforced. Bombers fly to attack them from the bases in the Malaya peninsula, as guns are rearmed and all units on standby for attacks.

The saberstaff corps drops droids into the Philippines to begin counter operations. Military bases are targeted as high priority.

The generals see the two-pronged attack as an example of divide and conquer. Aeronautical Raiders are stationed at airfields and military bases while a small detachment of Terraen soldiers, backed up by a couple of Sabre Corpsmen, embark on a mission to neutralize the bases in the Malaya Peninsula.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:22 am

EMP waves are sent over the whole peninsula and off the coast, making the anti air crew resort to cannons instead of missiles. Recon planes fly to act as spotter planes for both the anti air and cannon crew.

The 25th saberstaff corps has been evacuated to defend Taiwan before the waves were sent. The army in Taiwan prepares for attacks through sea by arming the beaches with improvised missile launchers.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Populi-Terrae
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Populi-Terrae » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:30 am

Higher Japan wrote:EMP waves are sent over the whole peninsula and off the coast, making the anti air crew resort to cannons instead of missiles. Recon planes fly to act as spotter planes for both the anti air and cannon crew.

The 25th saberstaff corps has been evacuated to defend Taiwan before the waves were sent. The army in Taiwan prepares for attacks through sea by arming the beaches with improvised missile launchers.

The cannons take out some of the recon planes. Their pilots are captured.

The generals postpone their invasion of Taiwan until the Malaya peninsula is secured, just as Terraen boots land on Malayan soil.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:34 am

Machine gun units fire at them, as more fighters strafe the infantry, and more heavy fighters gun the tanks down. Mines are deployed.

A battleship squadron is sent to Taiwan to support the army there. The army continues to build up their defenses.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Populi-Terrae
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Populi-Terrae » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:38 am

Higher Japan wrote:Machine gun units fire at them, as more fighters strafe the infantry, and more heavy fighters gun the tanks down. Mines are deployed.

A battleship squadron is sent to Taiwan to support the army there. The army continues to build up their defenses.

Although they suffer casualties, the Terraens reach the airfield on the Malaya peninsula.

After receiving intelligence that the Japanese are reinforcing Taiwan, the generals decide to beat them to the punch by co-opting commercial aircraft and using them to drop in power armour suits and regular CDF paratroopers on Taiwan. These soldiers attack the fortifications. As always, the Sabre Corps lead the charge.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:42 am

The saberstaff corps engage the sabre corps. The remaining airfields are scuttled, and all plane have left to Taiwan, attacking whatever enemy could see in their path.

Artillery strikes take place against them in Taiwan, as missiles and shells are launched endlessly. A task force is assembled to retake the Philippines. They are dropped in through air, while the ships hold the defenses up and start shelling the coast.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

North Patria
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby North Patria » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:46 am

The Chancellor of North Patria has convinced the Viceroy of the Territory of Romance to provide shipments of supplies and aid to the Higher Japanese to aid their cause in the war
Why do we feel it's necessary to yack about bullshit in order to be comfortable?

National Factbook

Populi-Terrae
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Populi-Terrae » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:48 am

Higher Japan wrote:The saberstaff corps engage the sabre corps. The remaining airfields are scuttled, and all plane have left to Taiwan, attacking whatever enemy could see in their path.

Artillery strikes take place against them in Taiwan, as missiles and shells are launched endlessly. A task force is assembled to retake the Philippines. They are dropped in through air, while the ships hold the defenses up and start shelling the coast.

The Terraens seize the airfield and they turn it into a base. Requisitioned commercial planes are sent here for military use. Paratroopers land in the Philippines and engage the task force.

The CDF begins using air-dropped barrel bombs against Japanese forces in Taiwan, damaging battleships and the artillery and relieving the Terraen forces.

Populi-Terrae
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Populi-Terrae » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:51 am

North Patria wrote:The Chancellor of North Patria has convinced the Viceroy of the Territory of Romance to provide shipments of supplies and aid to the Higher Japanese to aid their cause in the war

The Minister of War of Populi Terrae sends a very blunt message

Any and all ships carrying aid to Higher Japan will be considered enemy vessels. They will be stopped and their cargo will be searched. If they refuse to comply, then they will be fired upon

North Patria
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby North Patria » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:55 am

Populi-Terrae wrote:
North Patria wrote:The Chancellor of North Patria has convinced the Viceroy of the Territory of Romance to provide shipments of supplies and aid to the Higher Japanese to aid their cause in the war

Any and all ships carrying aid to Higher Japan will be considered enemy vessels. They will be stopped and their cargo will be searched. If they refuse to comply, then they will be fired upon

The Minister of Defence responds by increasing military personnel to be stationed in Higher Japan to combat the Terraens
Why do we feel it's necessary to yack about bullshit in order to be comfortable?

National Factbook

Populi-Terrae
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Populi-Terrae » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:00 am

North Patria wrote:
Populi-Terrae wrote:

The Minister of Defence responds by increasing military personnel to be stationed in Higher Japan to combat the Terraens

President Inguo Hayo addresses the world.

This war is a war between two great powers based on ideological differences that we do not wish other nations to be drawn into. We do not seek war with fellow nations unless that condition is thrust upon us. We call upon all nations to cease trade with enemy nations, for the sake of their citizens, until hostilities have been formally resolved

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:04 am

More supply vessels and planes are produced to keep up with the demand for resources, along with anti submarine and air escorts to protect said vessels.

The task force achieves it's goal, and pushes towards the capital.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Populi-Terrae
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Populi-Terrae » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:07 am

Higher Japan wrote:More supply vessels and planes are produced to keep up with the demand for resources, along with anti submarine and air escorts to protect said vessels.

The task force achieves it's goal, and pushes towards the capital.

An entire army of power armoured soldiers engages the task force. Barrel bombs continue to be dropped on the task force.

The Terraen Navy begins firing on any armed ship flying a Higher Japanese flag

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:10 am

Fighters from Singapore intercept the bombers, shooting down some and stopping some damage to the task force.

The saberstaff corps slice down most of the army, supported by artillery fire the push doesn't stop.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Populi-Terrae
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Populi-Terrae » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:15 am

Higher Japan wrote:Fighters from Singapore intercept the bombers, shooting down some and stopping some damage to the task force.

The saberstaff corps slice down most of the army, supported by artillery fire the push doesn't stop.

CDF forces land at critical weakpoints in the airfields of Singapore and plant explosives. Extreme damage is done to the enemy's air capability.

The Sabre Corps engage their Japanese counterparts while the regular CDF forces surround them.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:17 am

Armored cars drive the CDF forces away with distractions, while the regular infantry continue the push.

Carriers are now sent instead to support the infantry. Strafing runs run continuously as more droids are dropped in to assist the saberstaff corps.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents