NATION

PASSWORD

Warfare 2017-IC-Reboot

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Warfare 2017-IC-Reboot

Postby Chewion » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:52 pm

Warfare 2017

The date is January 20, 2017. In the United States, the President takes the oath of office-in North Korea, machinations brew, Europe struggles against new waves of populism, the Far Eastern nations glare daggers at each other over the South China Sea, while Africa struggles in its path towards modernity. The stage is set.

link to OOC viewtopic.php?f=31&t=403355&p=31169946#p31169946
Last edited by Chewion on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:39 pm

January 20th, 2016
11:55-12:00

Brandon's heart was beating fast. In a few seconds he would become the 45th President. He cleared his throat as the Chief Justice started. Finally Kiser opened his mouth and said "I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States." It was done. HE was the most powerful man in the world.
He stepped up to the mic to give his address, clearing his throat, he said
“Chief Justice Roberts, President Carter, President Clinton, President Bush, President Obama, fellow Americans, and people of the world: thank you.
We, the citizens of America, are now joined in a great national effort to rebuild our country and to restore its promise for all of our people.
Together, we will determine the course of America and the world for years to come.
We will face challenges. We will confront hardships. But we will get the job done. Every four years, we gather on these steps to carry out the orderly and peaceful transfer of power, and we are grateful to President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama for their gracious aid throughout this transition. They have been magnificent.
Today’s ceremony, however, has very special meaning. Because today we are not merely transferring power from one Administration to another, or from one party to another – but we are transferring power from Washington, D.C. and giving it back to you, the American People.
For too long, a small group in our nation’s Capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have borne the cost.
Washington flourished – but the people did not share in its wealth. Politicians prospered – but the jobs left, and the factories closed.
The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories; their triumphs have not been your triumphs; and while they celebrated in our nation’s Capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.
That all changes – starting right here, and right now, because this moment is your moment: it belongs to you! It belongs to everyone gathered here today and everyone watching all across America. This is your day. This is your celebration. And this, the United States of America, is your country.
What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again.
The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer.
Everyone is listening to you now. You came by the tens of millions to become part of a historic movement the likes of which the world has never seen before. At the center of this movement is a crucial conviction: that a nation exists to serve its citizens.
Americans want great schools for their children, safe neighborhoods for their families, and good jobs for themselves.
These are the just and reasonable demands of a righteous public. But for too many of our citizens, a different reality exists: Mothers and children trapped in poverty in our inner cities; rusted-out factories scattered like tombstones across the landscape of our nation; an education system, flush with cash, but which leaves our young and beautiful students deprived of knowledge; and the crime and gangs and drugs that have stolen too many lives and robbed our country of so much unrealized potential.
This American carnage stops RIGHT HERE and stops RIGHT NOW. We are one nation – and their pain is our pain. Their dreams are our dreams; and their success will be our success. We share one heart, one home, and one glorious destiny.
The oath of office I take today is an oath of allegiance to all Americans. For many decades, we’ve enriched foreign industry at the expense of American industry;
Subsidized the armies of other countries while allowing for the very sad depletion of our military; We've defended other nation’s borders while refusing to defend our own;
And spent trillions of dollars overseas while America's infrastructure has fallen into disrepair and decay.
We’ve made other countries rich while the wealth, strength, and confidence of our country has disappeared over the horizon.
One by one, the factories shuttered and left our shores, with not even a thought about the millions upon millions of American workers left behind.
The wealth of our middle class has been ripped from their homes and then redistributed across the entire world.
But that is the past. And now we are looking only to the future.
We assembled here today are issuing a new decree to be heard in every city, in every foreign capital, and in every hall of power.
From this day forward, a new vision will govern our land.
From this moment on, it’s going to be America First. Every decision on trade, on taxes, on immigration, on foreign affairs, will be made to benefit American workers and American families. We must protect our borders from the ravages of other countries making our products, stealing our companies, and destroying our jobs. Protection will lead to great prosperity and strength.
I will fight for you with every breath in my body – and I will never, ever let you down.
America will start winning again, winning like never before. We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth. And we will bring back our dreams.
We will build new roads, and highways, and bridges, and airports, and tunnels, and railways all across our wonderful nation.
We will get our people off of welfare and back to work – rebuilding our country with American hands and American labor.
We will follow two simple rules: Buy American and Hire American.
We will seek friendship and goodwill with the nations of the world – but we do so with the understanding that it is the right of all nations to put their own interests first.
We do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone, but rather to let it shine as an example for everyone to follow.
We will reinforce old alliances and form new ones – and unite the civilized world against Radical Islamic Terrorism, which we will eradicate completely from the face of the Earth.
At the bedrock of our politics will be a total allegiance to the United States of America, and through our loyalty to our country, we will rediscover our loyalty to each other.
When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice.
The Bible tells us, “how good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity.”
We must speak our minds openly, debate our disagreements honestly, but always pursue solidarity. When America is united, America is totally unstoppable. There should be no fear – we are protected, and we will always be protected.
We will be protected by the great men and women of our military and law enforcement and, most importantly, we are protected by God.
Finally, we must think big and dream even bigger. In America, we understand that a nation is only living as long as it is striving.
We will no longer accept politicians who are all talk and no action – constantly complaining but never doing anything about it.
The time for empty talk is over. Now arrives the hour of action.
Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America.
We will not fail. Our country will thrive and prosper again. We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the Earth from the miseries of disease, and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow.
A new national pride will stir our souls, lift our sights, and heal our divisions. It is time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget: that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots, we all enjoy the same glorious freedoms, and we all salute the same great American Flag. And whether a child is born in the urban sprawl of Detroit or the windswept plains of Nebraska, they look up at the same night sky, they fill their heart with the same dreams, and they are infused with the breath of life by the same almighty Creator.
So to all Americans, in every city near and far, small and large, from mountain to mountain, and from ocean to ocean, hear these words: You will never be ignored again. Your voice, your hopes, and your dreams, will define our American destiny. And your courage and goodness and love will forever guide us along the way.
Together, We Will Make America Strong Again. We Will Make America Wealthy Again.
We Will Make America Proud Again.
We Will Make America Safe Again....
and Yes, Together, We Will Make America Great Again. Thank you, God Bless You, And God Bless America.
Brandon R. Kiser
45th President of the United States
OOC: NOTE THIS IS TRUMP’S SPEECH. I COPIED THIS FROM RAYCOM INDUSTRIES WHICH OWNS NBC.

After the congressional lunch Kiser and his wife and three kids entered The Beast. The parade went smoothly with Kiser and his family getting out to walk and wave to the Secret Service's annoyance. After arriving at the reviewing stand Kiser stood by the window saluting when military groups came by. After about an hour and a half it finished and Kiser and his family went inside with Kiser and his VP Mike Pence saluting every soldier.

January 20th, 2016
9:00

After dinner with his family and his VP and his family Kiser and his advisors entered the Oval Office. Kiser carried the Winston Churchill bust and placed it on a table. Then he sat down and signed into office his Secretaries of Defense, Homeland Security, State, Treasury, Energy, and his Attorney General. Then he signed an executive order telling federal agencies to stop enforcing Obamacare rules on individuals in their agencies and to also start working on ways to alleviate the damage of the ACA. After that he had his VP swear in the Secretaries and then retired to bed.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Hashkin
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hashkin » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:22 pm

To: President Brandon Kiser

Dear Mr. Kiser,

I would like to formally congratulate you on your momentous achievement on becoming the 45th president of the United States of America. Even though our ideologies differ, I can rest assured that the United States, and also the world, is in safe hands. Australia will continue to back the U.S., and her allies. In a time of our convience, I would want to hold a press conference in D.C., for the world to determine the new president's stance on trending issues.

Best of luck,
Malcolm Turnbull

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Why would would India need an aircraft carrier? India is an aircraft carrier.
economic left/right 0.88
social libertarian/authoritarian -1.74
DEFCON:
1 - Nuclear War
2 - Major/World War
3 - Hashkinian Forces Deployed
4 - Tension Risen <--
5 - Peacetime

CHNN Minute-by-Minute Report

Geologist team and Sec. Foreign Affairs Michael Dewey, who were sent to Greater Goverwal, are reported missing. Searches are being conducted.

Chancellor Bakker landmark bill facing backlash from Egaltarian Party. "It's a travesty, this bill will hurt thousands"- House Majortity Leader Finn Randall.

I side with results

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:48 am

Hashkin wrote:

Dear Mr. Kiser,

I would like to formally congratulate you on your momentous achievement on becoming the 45th president of the United States of America. Even though our ideologies differ, I can rest assured that the United States, and also the world, is in safe hands. Australia will continue to back the U.S., and her allies. In a time of our convience, I would want to hold a press conference in D.C., for the world to determine the new president's stance on trending issues.

Best of luck,
Malcolm Turnbull

To: Prime Minister Malcolm Trunbull

Thank you very much for your congratulations. I would be delighted to host you here in Washington and I think having a joint press conference is a fantastic idea. How would a week from now work?

Sincerely,

President Brandon Kiser

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:18 am

Dear President Kiser,

First of all, I would like to congratulate on your inauguration. I watched your speech and I thought it was amazing. As the next President, I would like to say the relationship between the USA and the UK has never been stronger. I would like to make the relationship even stronger by inviting you to the United Kingdom on behalf of her Majesty the Queen. I would also like to discuss the current crisis's that face the world and peace.

Regards
Theresa May.
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:38 pm

Meelducan wrote:

Dear President Kiser,

First of all, I would like to congratulate on your inauguration. I watched your speech and I thought it was amazing. As the next President, I would like to say the relationship between the USA and the UK has never been stronger. I would like to make the relationship even stronger by inviting you to the United Kingdom on behalf of her Majesty the Queen. I would also like to discuss the current crisis's that face the world and peace.

Regards
Theresa May.

To: Prime Minister May

Thank you for your congratulations. I too look forward to continuing and strengthening our two nations strong and historic special relationship. I would be delighted to come on a state visit and to meet with her Majesty the Queen.

Sincerely,

President Brandon R. Kiser

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:14 pm

Stansted Airport, London

Theresa May walked ou onto the runaway followed by advisors and security. On both sides of her was Secret Service. She walked down the strip of red carpet right to the end as she waited for Air Force One to land. As the plane came into sight the crowd began to cheer. She smiled at the crowd that gathered on the runway. She was happy to be the first leader to meet the new President but was nervous. He could either be a complete dunce or a really nice man. As she had always said, first impressions count.
Marianne 2024:

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:24 pm

Meelducan wrote:
Stansted Airport, London

Theresa May walked ou onto the runaway followed by advisors and security. On both sides of her was Secret Service. She walked down the strip of red carpet right to the end as she waited for Air Force One to land. As the plane came into sight the crowd began to cheer. She smiled at the crowd that gathered on the runway. She was happy to be the first leader to meet the new President but was nervous. He could either be a complete dunce or a really nice man. As she had always said, first impressions count.

As the airport came into view Kiser got nervous. This would be his first state visit and he wanted to leave a good impression. He stood up and kissed his wife before sending a text to his two teenage children, a boy (15) and a girl (16), to get their younger brother to bed on time. Then he straightened his tie and pinned on the crossed American and British flags pin. Then he waited. Finally the plan landed and with a sigh Kiser waited for the door to open. As it did him and his wife walked out waving then as he got to the bottom he saluted the soldier. He smiled as he heard the British Honor Guard play the US National Anthem. He walked over to the PM and shook her hand saying "Thank you for having me." and introducing his wife, Sarah.

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:53 pm

Stansted Airport, London

"Mr. President it is an honor to have you here so soon after your inauguration. If you'd like to follow me, I have a car waiting for us. We will be heading to 10 Downing Street for a meeting." Theresa shook the First Lady's hand.
Marianne 2024:

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:12 pm

Meelducan wrote:
Stansted Airport, London

"Mr. President it is an honor to have you here so soon after your inauguration. If you'd like to follow me, I have a car waiting for us. We will be heading to 10 Downing Street for a meeting." Theresa shook the First Lady's hand.

Kiser smiled and said "I unfortunately must ride in my own car. It's secret service rules. You are welcome to join us if you like."

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:52 pm

Stansted Airport, London

"Well, I think I'll take you up on that offer."
Marianne 2024:

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:54 pm

Meelducan wrote:
Stansted Airport, London

"Well, I think I'll take you up on that offer."

"Very well." As they got in kiser straightened his tie as they drove to the PM's residence. He was busy thinking over what he wanted to discus with the PM and what he wanted to say at the press conference.
Last edited by Chewion on Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NewLakotah
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:01 am

Ottawa, Canada
Office of the Prime Minister
January 20, 2017

The new year was a new beginning for Canada. After a hard fought election in 2015, Trudeau had managed to wrestle control from the Conservatives and become Prime Minister. Now, just to the south, the opposite has happened. The Liberal government was taken over by the Conservative Republicans. While, Trudeau hoped that the new President would continue to build on the strong relationships that Canada and America had forged, he couldn’t be sure. Much of the “America First” rhetoric left a bad taste in many Canadian mouths. His anti-NAFTA, anti-TPP and anti-NATO rhetoric also didn’t help the feeling of emerging breaks and cracks in the US-Canadian relationship.

Nonetheless, Trudeau’s first task of the day was to officially welcome the new President to his job. He truly did hope that much of the rhetoric from the campaign trail was just that, rhetoric. And that dealing with the new President would be very fruitful for Canada, and America.

There were also other tasks, the Canadian Air Force was in dire need. Their CF-18s were old. Becoming out of date in the new modern era. It was time for a change. Trudeau had campaigned against the F-35. It was expensive. However, outrage from the Canadian public was too much. As ISIS raged across the Middle East, cries for Canadian assistance for them soon began. However, the Harriers were hardly able to keep up. The Canadian Navy had no ability to sustain themselves either. Their Navy was falling apart and they needed to continue with the rebuilding strategy. Something drastic had to be done on both sides.

A compromise had to be made. Canada would continue with its strategy to buy the F-35, particularly the F-35C, which was important for one main reason. The VTOL capability. Canada had no Amphibious Assaults ships, at the moment, but that would soon change, Trudeau hoped.

However, instead of completed a full order, he was only going to take enough to train with and then equip for the Canadian Navy. Outside of that, not other purchase would happen. The main fighter aircraft of Canadian Air Force had to come from somewhere else. And who else but their Commonwealth Partner in arms, the United Kingdom. The Eurofighter had established itself as a worth 4th Generation fighter. That would create the mainstay of the Royal Canadian Air Force.

The other issue was the Royal Canadian Navy. The RCN had drifted apart over the past several decades. Once a leader in the world, to a shadow of its former self. This had to change if Canada was to establish itself again, especially as a strong partner to the UK and Europe, should the US decide to continue with its plan to withdraw from its major role in NATO or from NAFTA.
However, its new ship building plan was running far behind schedule. The replacements for their destroyers and frigates were not available yet.

However, the contract for their new amphibious assault ships, based on the Mistral design, were underway and Trudeau gave the order for it to continue and for production to begin as soon as possible.

To: President Brandon Kiser of the United States of America
On behalf of all of Canada, we would like to congratulate you on your recent success in the US election. We hope that our long lasting and strong relationship will continue forward. We wish you the best of luck and success in your time as President, and look forward to assisting in you in any way that we can.

On another note, the Royal Canadian Navy, as I’m sure you know, is in a new push to rapidly modernize. New production of a frigate-destroyer replacement is underway however will not be complete for sometime, not to mention not nearly equivalent to the capabilities that a traditional destroyer would have. We are currently wishing to continue with our purchase of 12 F-35s which will be produced at our national production sites, as per our agreement. However, we would also like to purchase 3 of the Ticonderoga class destroyers, those that are not in use. These would also allow for us to continue to grow our force protection strategy far beyond our current capabilities. Our offer for the 3 non-use ships is $2.8 Billion for the 3 of them.
We hope that we can reach an agreement.

Sincerely,
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau

To: Prime Minister Theresa May of the United Kingdom

Greetings, Prime Minster. My message to you here is two-fold. First, as you may already know, the Royal Canadian Air Force is in a new stage of modernizing its combat aircraft. We are proceeding with the production of several F-35Cs to act as our Naval Force protection, however, our need is greater than that. Our request is to purchase 45 Eurofighters and the production rights to them for a fair price, of course. This ability will greatly grow our partnership and all for Canada to continue to be able to maintain its Fighter aircraft ability.

Secondly, since the withdraw and ongoing negotiations for Brexit has left the UK in a difficult spot. It would be in our mutual interests to grow our lasting bonds an our connected economies by proposing a Commonwealth Freedom of Trade and Movement Agreement (CFTMA). This agreement would greatly boost both of our economies. This agreement would include all Commonwealth Nations that recognize Queen Elizabeth as their monarch. This shared history, culture and head of state should be a great starting point for a new Free Trade Agreement and a Freedom of Moment, which would allow for businesses and workers to move between each country and contribute to each economy in various productive ways. This would be great for both of our nations.

Sincerely,
"How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right." ~~ Black Hawk, Sauk

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." ~~ Tecumseh

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:21 am

10 Downing Street

The car ride was long and quiet but she hoped that she could liven things up one they went inside Number 10. As they drove past the gate the Press' cameras started to flash at the limo. As she got out, she waved at the press.

To: Prime Minister Justin Trudeau

Dear Prime Minster Trudeau,
For your first request, The government of the United Kingdom would be happy to sell Canada the 45 Eurofighters and the production rights. We believe any of the Commonwealth countries should have the right to protect themselves and we are very pleased to see you modernize.

Now for the CFTMA. I do like the idea of this but I'd have to confirm with the rest of my cabinet. If my cabinet wants to make changes to the bill, I will let you know.

Regards
Theresa May
Marianne 2024:

NewLakotah
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:33 am

To: Prime Minister Theresa May

That is good to hear. We will begin processing the order for the Eurofighters and begin the establishment of the production here in Canada.

I completely understand, and such a major effort should not be taken on a whim. I will continue to reach out with other Commonwealth Nations to receive their opinions and support on the matter as well.

Sincerely, Justin Trudeau

To: Prime Minister of Australia, Malcolm Turnbull

Mr. Prime Minister, we would like to begin talks with you, apart of the Commonwealth Nations, for a new Commonwealth Free Trade and Freedom of Movement Agreement (CFTMA). This would greatly benefit all of our nations involved. This would include Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand as the main partners in the agreement. This treaty would greatly increase the amount of trade between all of our nations. The Freedom of Movement will also greatly help our economies as people can move and start businesses and work much easier across the borders. Not to mention the increased sense of community and common connection between our nations.

Talks with the UK have already begun and we would like to get you involved as quickly as possible in order to get things moving.

Sincerely,
"How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right." ~~ Black Hawk, Sauk

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." ~~ Tecumseh

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Hashkin
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hashkin » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:44 am

NewLakotah wrote:
To: Prime Minister Theresa May

That is good to hear. We will begin processing the order for the Eurofighters and begin the establishment of the production here in Canada.

I completely understand, and such a major effort should not be taken on a whim. I will continue to reach out with other Commonwealth Nations to receive their opinions and support on the matter as well.

Sincerely, Justin Trudeau

To: Prime Minister of Australia, Malcolm Turnbull

Mr. Prime Minister, we would like to begin talks with you, apart of the Commonwealth Nations, for a new Commonwealth Free Trade and Freedom of Movement Agreement (CFTMA). This would greatly benefit all of our nations involved. This would include Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand as the main partners in the agreement. This treaty would greatly increase the amount of trade between all of our nations. The Freedom of Movement will also greatly help our economies as people can move and start businesses and work much easier across the borders. Not to mention the increased sense of community and common connection between our nations.

Talks with the UK have already begun and we would like to get you involved as quickly as possible in order to get things moving.

Sincerely,

To: Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau
As a member of the Commonwealth, this trade agreement would be beneficial to the Australian economy. Australia is going to be involved.

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Why would would India need an aircraft carrier? India is an aircraft carrier.
economic left/right 0.88
social libertarian/authoritarian -1.74
DEFCON:
1 - Nuclear War
2 - Major/World War
3 - Hashkinian Forces Deployed
4 - Tension Risen <--
5 - Peacetime

CHNN Minute-by-Minute Report

Geologist team and Sec. Foreign Affairs Michael Dewey, who were sent to Greater Goverwal, are reported missing. Searches are being conducted.

Chancellor Bakker landmark bill facing backlash from Egaltarian Party. "It's a travesty, this bill will hurt thousands"- House Majortity Leader Finn Randall.

I side with results

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:58 pm

NewLakotah wrote:Ottawa, Canada
January 20, 2017

The new year was a new beginning for Canada. After a hard fought election in 2015, Trudeau had managed to wrestle control from the Conservatives and become Prime Minister. Now, just to the south, the opposite has happened. The Liberal government was taken over by the Conservative Republicans. While, Trudeau hoped that the new President would continue to build on the strong relationships that Canada and America had forged, he couldn’t be sure. Much of the “America First” rhetoric left a bad taste in many Canadian mouths. His anti-NAFTA, anti-TPP and anti-NATO rhetoric also didn’t help the feeling of emerging breaks and cracks in the US-Canadian relationship.

Nonetheless, Trudeau’s first task of the day was to officially welcome the new President to his job. He truly did hope that much of the rhetoric from the campaign trail was just that, rhetoric. And that dealing with the new President would be very fruitful for Canada, and America.

There were also other tasks, the Canadian Air Force was in dire need. Their CF-18s were old. Becoming out of date in the new modern era. It was time for a change. Trudeau had campaigned against the F-35. It was expensive. However, outrage from the Canadian public was too much. As ISIS raged across the Middle East, cries for Canadian assistance for them soon began. However, the Harriers were hardly able to keep up. The Canadian Navy had no ability to sustain themselves either. Their Navy was falling apart and they needed to continue with the rebuilding strategy. Something drastic had to be done on both sides.

A compromise had to be made. Canada would continue with its strategy to buy the F-35, particularly the F-35C, which was important for one main reason. The VTOL capability. Canada had no Amphibious Assaults ships, at the moment, but that would soon change, Trudeau hoped.

However, instead of completed a full order, he was only going to take enough to train with and then equip for the Canadian Navy. Outside of that, not other purchase would happen. The main fighter aircraft of Canadian Air Force had to come from somewhere else. And who else but their Commonwealth Partner in arms, the United Kingdom. The Eurofighter had established itself as a worth 4th Generation fighter. That would create the mainstay of the Royal Canadian Air Force.

The other issue was the Royal Canadian Navy. The RCN had drifted apart over the past several decades. Once a leader in the world, to a shadow of its former self. This had to change if Canada was to establish itself again, especially as a strong partner to the UK and Europe, should the US decide to continue with its plan to withdraw from its major role in NATO or from NAFTA.
However, its new ship building plan was running far behind schedule. The replacements for their destroyers and frigates were not available yet.

However, the contract for their new amphibious assault ships, based on the Mistral design, were underway and Trudeau gave the order for it to continue and for production to begin as soon as possible.

On behalf of all of Canada, we would like to congratulate you on your recent success in the US election. We hope that our long lasting and strong relationship will continue forward. We wish you the best of luck and success in your time as President, and look forward to assisting in you in any way that we can.

On another note, the Royal Canadian Navy, as I’m sure you know, is in a new push to rapidly modernize. New production of a frigate-destroyer replacement is underway however will not be complete for sometime, not to mention not nearly equivalent to the capabilities that a traditional destroyer would have. We are currently wishing to continue with our purchase of 12 F-35s which will be produced at our national production sites, as per our agreement. However, we would also like to purchase 3 of the Ticonderoga class destroyers, those that are not in use. These would also allow for us to continue to grow our force protection strategy far beyond our current capabilities. Our offer for the 3 non-use ships is $2.8 Billion for the 3 of them.
We hope that we can reach an agreement.

Sincerely,

To: Prime Minister Theresa May of the United Kingdom

Greetings, Prime Minster. My message to you here is two-fold. First, as you may already know, the Royal Canadian Air Force is in a new stage of modernizing its combat aircraft. We are proceeding with the production of several F-35Cs to act as our Naval Force protection, however, our need is greater than that. Our request is to purchase 45 Eurofighters and the production rights to them for a fair price, of course. This ability will greatly grow our partnership and all for Canada to continue to be able to maintain its Fighter aircraft ability.

Secondly, since the withdraw and ongoing negotiations for Brexit has left the UK in a difficult spot. It would be in our mutual interests to grow our lasting bonds an our connected economies by proposing a Commonwealth Freedom of Trade and Movement Agreement (CFTMA). This agreement would greatly boost both of our economies. This agreement would include all Commonwealth Nations that recognize Queen Elizabeth as their monarch. This shared history, culture and head of state should be a great starting point for a new Free Trade Agreement and a Freedom of Moment, which would allow for businesses and workers to move between each country and contribute to each economy in various productive ways. This would be great for both of our nations.

Sincerely,

To: PM Trudeau

Thank you for your congratulations. I too wish to further continue good relations between our two nations. As for the building of the F-25's, I would be more then happy to also accept the sale of the destroyers. I would also like to invite you for a state visit at your continence.

Sincerely,
President Brandon Kiser
Last edited by Chewion on Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NewLakotah
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Ottawa, Canada
January 20, 2017

Trudeau leaned back in his chair. Things had went well, with all parties. The Commonwealth Treaty seemed to be gaining some steam, both UK and Australia were party. New Zealand was more or less also going to be, since Australia and New Zealand were both party to the same thing. Establishing a Commonwealth partnership with them would also go over well.

The United States was also going to give them the destroyers. With the production of the F-35s set to begin, and the destroyers to be sent up to New Brunswick and Vancouver, it wouldn’t be long at all until their were flying under the Canadian flag. They would barely need repairs, only a few modifications for Canadian armament, a paint job, and a new flag.

The F-35s would take a bit longer, but so would getting the Amphibious assault ship. The construction was set to begin, but wouldn’t be ready until 2019 at the earliest. Until then, the Royal Canadian Navy would rely on the Ticonderoga Class and Iroquois Class destroyers as their flagships. They, of course, would be renamed and remade under the Canadian stamp. That decision was the navy’s.

Now, the next step. The US had offered a state visit, something top of the list of to do things for the Canadian PM. The other top priority, getting the signatories of the CFTMA here, to Canada. Ottawa was a top and obvious choice, but he decided the negotiations deserved a little Canadian Class. Quebec City held some of most classic of all Canadian classics, it was after all an UNSECO World Heritage Site. The Citadelle of Quebec would a great hosting centre for them.

To: Prime Minister Theresa May of the United Kingdom, Prime Minister Martin Turnbull of Australia
It would be my honor to host your, or your representatives at Citadelle de Quebec, in Quebec City in order to continue with our CFTMA talks. It would by my honor to host the official trade summit here, in Canada. It is in all of our interests to continue with these talks as soon as possible and to commit to signing quickly, in order to ensure its effective as soon as possible. We hope that these talks and this agreement will only strength our unity and comradery through peace and war, alike. Canada always has and always will be a strong supporter of its fellow Commonwealth nations, and we are always thankful for the same support.
Sincerely,
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada

We are glad to hear that we can continue to count on the United States. I accept the offer of a state visit. I will be coming down as soon as possible to discuss trade and economic and military cooperation between our nations as well as the future of NAFTA and NATO.
Sincerely,
Primer Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada
Last edited by NewLakotah on Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Apror
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:47 pm

To:President Brandon Kiser

Dr Mr. Kiser

I suppose it is only appropriate to congratulate you on your stunning victory in the Election of your country. Despite our Country's vastly different way of doing things, we share this same earth, and both take big roles in it's leadership. I won't deny I'm interested in how you plan to interact with my country, regarding all your Promises. Though, I'm sure we can both come to reasonable conclusions in this process. Though, be warned. Leadership in any country is not easy, and considering the kind of country you rule, your people won't be easy on you. I won't either to be honest, but that's to be expected. Then there is all those pesky Islamist Extremists. I'm sure you see my point. Well, you did sign up for this job, so enjoy your victory Mr. Kiser. We'll be seeing a lot of each in the coming years. Again, congratulations.

Best Regards,
Xi Jinping

After President Xi was done with his first congratulations to the new US president, he began to get back to the dealings of his country, and the possible dealings with other countries. Namely the US, who has a new President.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment
5. Pro Equality between all people.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:29 pm

Apror wrote:

Dr Mr. Kiser

I suppose it is only appropriate to congratulate you on your stunning victory in the Election of your country. Despite our Country's vastly different way of doing things, we share this same earth, and both take big roles in it's leadership. I won't deny I'm interested in how you plan to interact with my country, regarding all your Promises. Though, I'm sure we can both come to reasonable conclusions in this process. Though, be warned. Leadership in any country is not easy, and considering the kind of country you rule, your people won't be easy on you. I won't either to be honest, but that's to be expected. Then there is all those pesky Islamist Extremists. I'm sure you see my point. Well, you did sign up for this job, so enjoy your victory Mr. Kiser. We'll be seeing a lot of each in the coming years. Again, congratulations.

Best Regards,
Xi Jinping

After President Xi was done with his first congratulations to the new US president, he began to get back to the dealings of his country, and the possible dealings with other countries. Namely the US, who has a new President.

To: President Xi Jinping

Mr. Jinping,

Thank you for your congratulations on my inauguration. I want a strong, open, honest, and fair relationship between our two nations. This includes everything from diplomacy to trade. I am delighted that you are not cowardly when calling the Radical Islamic Extremists what they are. I hope that in the near future we can work together to end their reign of terror in the Middle East and all over this planet. I would also like to invite you to Washington for a state visit and I would like to visit Beijing on a state visit.

Sincerely,
Brandon R. Kiser, President of The United States of America
Last edited by Chewion on Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:56 pm

Chewion wrote:
Apror wrote:

Dr Mr. Kiser

Best Regards,
Xi Jinping

To: President Xi Jinping

Mr. Jinping,

Thank you for your congratulations on my inauguration. I want a strong, open, honest, and fair relationship between our two nations. This includes everything from diplomacy to trade. I am delighted that you are not cowardly when calling the Radical Islamic Extremists what they are. I hope that in the near future we can work together to end their reign of terror in the Middle East and all over this planet. I would also like to invite you to Washington for a state visit and I would like to visit Beijing on a state visit.

Sincerely,
Brandon R. Kiser, President of The United States of America

President Jinping looked at the letter, and considered it wise to accept the man's offer. If nothing else, get a feel for this new President. Of course, discussing different things would be beneficial.

Mr. Kiser,

I would be glad to discuss such things, and am happy to accept your offer for a State Visit. There is much to discuss as far as your new policies will affect our Nations. So, we'll set up these State Visits to address such things, and start things off right in this relationship.

Sincerely,
Xi Jinping, President of the People's Republic of China
Last edited by Apror on Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment
5. Pro Equality between all people.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:10 pm

FOX NEWS ALERT

The White House and Department of Defense have confirmed that last night a raid against Al Queda forces in Yemen took place. One service member was killed in the raid unfortunately. President Kiser has issued this public statement.
"Last night a raid on a base used by a leader of the Radical Islamic Extremist group Al Queda, the same group that did 9-11, took place. Special Forces successfully killed the leader and obtained valuable intelligence. While this raid was a success, one serviceman was killed. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends and I will be there when he is returned home. This man gave the ultimate sacrifice for our nation and he was a true American hero."

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:19 pm

Arabic Ba'athist Socialist Revolutionary Islamic Republic
تتم الثورة البعثية على من حماسة الأهداف حسين للأمة العراقية وشعبها!
Bagdad
Presidential Palace

President Saddam Hussein bit into his Khubz topped with Libna, the olive oil-yogurt spread oozing down the sides of his fingers as he quickly lapped the greasy and fried liquid up in his mouth. Nosing over several important documents as he ate his breakfast, the door banged to life with a few, firm smacks on it's wooden frame. Startled, Hussein put down his breakfast and pen, muttering with a full mouth.
"Come In, please."
The door was opened as several balding aides and generals entered the room, sweating profusely in their nice western made clothes.
"Sir, we've gotten reports that the Gusair Oil fields have been captured by the Islamic State, at most 2,000 of our soldiers were captured, along with seventy tanks, twenty eight field guns and three small planes."
Hussein threw his fist down on the table.
"Those Islamic bastards! that Mess that Assad has created is now becoming our problem, it became our problem several months prior and only now am I hearing how our delayed and half assed response has been dealt with so easily? Either these terrorists are tactical geniuses our army is full of a bunch of idiots. I'd go with the latter personally, but that's my opinion. Here is the Plan, forty five tanks, 6,000 soldiers, 200 cannons and 30 jets are to move under the command of Rajan Ashai Shekel, he is to outflank the enemy forces near Alan. We Must defeat them before Mosul Falls!"
"Sir, Mosul has fallen, but we've prevented them from moving further, in fact, we've made a bulge in the l-"
"Mosul has fallen?!"
Hussein,now enraged,spat out like a lion.
"Mosul, one of our biggest cities is under the command of these Islamic nut jobs?!"
"A-Afraid so si-"
"Guards, I want this man to be burned alive then served to my pet dogs, understood?!"
The aging general's eyes filled with tears as he got on his knees.
"Sir, I love you Hussein, you're my father, your the father of all of Iraq, I want you to look past your duties and forgive me for I have sinned."
After a short lock of eye contact, Hussein sighed.
"I'm Sorry, but I have to be a firm leader, and a father must carry out his punishments, I will however mourn for your loss ,and inform your replacement of the high standards he will have to look up to."
The aging commander let a tear roll down his cheek, and then he got up and hugged Hussein.
"Thank you."
"You're welcome son. Now take him away."
Hussein sniffed up a small tear as the general was led off by two armed palace guards.
With that small dramatic scene taken care of ,Hussein mused over more documents that awaited his attention. Apparently an Al Queda force was raided in Yemen,with one american being killed in the attack,"what a shame..." Hussein thought. He then dipped his pen in Ink as he began to think of diplomatic missions to conduct. He decided it would never be too late to write a small letter to the americans. chuckuling at that thought, he began to craft a small letter out to the american and British leaders.

TO: President Brandon Kiser of the United States of America, Prime Minister Theresa May of the United Kingdom of England,Scotland,Wales and Northern Ireland.
ENCRYPTION: MAXIMUM
Salutations and may Allah bless you on this wonderful day. I am here to congratulate both of you on your peaceful ascensions to power, with little or no bloodshed. I also wish to discuss A possible Strategy for defeating my main priority that I trust you share,and that is the defeat of Terrorism abroad and at home. If you would like to meet at either London or Washington D.C, That would be fine, but I would not recommend any diplomatic meetings in Baghdad, as the danger on your lives and my own is too great. I hope these negotiations and discussions will not only include a strategy for defeating terrorism, but also how to open up either new trade deals or to renegotiate old ones that are unfavorable to the parties involved in them. if one of you shows up to this, so be it, if both come, that would be of maximum satisfaction for the future of all three of our wonderful nations.

~ Saddam Hussein, President of the Iraqi Republic
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:58 pm

FOX News Alert

The Pentagon announced today that it will be purchasing 50 ,for 1 billion dollars, Textron Scorpions to start replacing aging anti-ground attack aircraft. The first batch of 100 is being made for the Air Force. The Army has stated that it is possibly interested in buying some for themselves. The Navy is also apparently floating the idea of purchasing a few for naval reconnaissance/bombing. In other news the US Department of Homeland Security has announced that it will purchase 10 of the aircraft to be used for border patrol and anti-illegal immigration as well as border defense. Following this announcement the US stocks rose as investors saw this as a sign that the Kiser Administration is looking to invest in more American buisness.

To: Saddam Hussein

Thank you for your congratulations. I too want to destroy the radical Islamic terrorism that plagues our world. I would be happy to host talks at Camp David. I look forward to a good relationship between our nations and between us as leaders.

Sincerely,

President Brandon R. Kiser
Last edited by Chewion on Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chkalovsk II
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk II » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:43 am

To: President of the United States, Brandon Kiser

Dear Mr. Kiser,

Firstly, on behalf of the people and government of the Ukrainian Republic, I would like to congratulate you on your victory and subsequent inauguration as the 45th President of the United States of America, however with every victory comes more strife. We in Ukraine have not forgotten the events of 70 years ago, when the Western Allies, including the United States of America, turned their backs on the Ukrainian people and sat idly as they watched, and left us to suffer under communist tyranny and oppression for 40 years and as a result of this, the scars of the communist era can still be felt strongly by many Ukrainians. Needless to say, that since the beginning of the new millennium, relations between Ukraine and the United States have significantly skyrocketed and our states have become close enough to the point where we have the potential to call you close allies... but are you really? Kyiv would like to be assured of the United States' commitment in terms of diplomatic, economic and military cooperation with Ukraine in the future, as we deem it important to stay close to both the Western and Eastern bloc.

Kind regards,
- Bohuslav Yushchenko
Call me Chally
I'm a female, 16 years old
I am a proud Russian
DM me for Discord tag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEaMhjYrYTw
General Dicking Around wrote:AND THEN JOHN SMASHED THE WINDOW AND FUCKED A GOOSE WITH A LIGHTSABER

Militant Costco wrote:Russia would much rather have Samsung over Kim Il Sung.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse