NATION

PASSWORD

What gift will you send to the AN's leader?

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.
The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

What gift will you send to the AN's leader?

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:29 am

In this game, you must give something for the AN's leader. It can be anything you can think of

No one above me
OOC Informations
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

This is my forum
If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
If you don't like or use NS stats, paste this into your sig: NStats X

Absentius
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 24, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Absentius » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:31 am

I'll send a eagle
What if in the 8th Century,an Arab contingent under the command of an imaginary general named Ahmad Al-Seen,at the height of the Abbasid power,wins the battle of Talas and conquers Tang China? well that's how Absentius would come about.

Assumed Honoured position as Grand Mufti or Spiritual Leader of the Council of Islamic States and Muslim all the way (God-Willing)

Instead of pressing the cursor twice,you just have to press Absentius to go to my nation,a simple click to a better world...

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Anarchy

Postby Haja-Mishu » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:31 am

A big lobster
Embassy Program
I'm Eternally Bored So TG Me If You Want. If you talking about FT me, call me Tadekai. If you are referring to MT me, call me Haja-Mishu
Tadekai is the Most untheocratic theocracy you'll ever find! / Haja-Mishu is your friendly neighborhood libertarian capitalist City-State!
Before posting anything about this nation, please consult this first.
Capitalism ≠ Greed you dirty commies. :P --- Neither Tadekai or Haja-Mishu Use NSstats.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:32 am

A cornucopia
OOC Informations
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

This is my forum

New Rivia
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Rivia » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:32 am

Well equipped tiki bar

Absentius
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 24, 2016

Postby Absentius » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:33 am

A Danish Flag
What if in the 8th Century,an Arab contingent under the command of an imaginary general named Ahmad Al-Seen,at the height of the Abbasid power,wins the battle of Talas and conquers Tang China? well that's how Absentius would come about.

Assumed Honoured position as Grand Mufti or Spiritual Leader of the Council of Islamic States and Muslim all the way (God-Willing)

Instead of pressing the cursor twice,you just have to press Absentius to go to my nation,a simple click to a better world...

New Rivia
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Rivia » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:34 am

Absentius wrote:A Danish Flag

Turkish flag

Grand Alpine Confederation
Civilian

Founded: Jan 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Alpine Confederation » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:34 am

The Holy Cities of Jerusalem and Mecca.

Edit:
Ninja'd!
A gold bar.
Last edited by Grand Alpine Confederation on Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Emperio Maharlika
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 20, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Emperio Maharlika » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:35 am

Nothing, because to give a gift would be to show favour, and they are trying to be neutral
BALITANG MAKABAYAN:New law passed; new SNR PH government to remove elements of "Chinese racism" nationwide  || Punong Flores: Anti-PRC sentiment to remain "strictly political". || 1 USD=11.21PHP ||

"If, in fact, you cannot handle disagreement, you are making your life harder, and you are making your life worse, and you are making the country worse. You’re driving political polarization by failing to engage on a level of discussion.(...) I have a rule which is if you disagree with me, you raise your hand and you go to the front of the line, because discussion makes the country better." ~Ben Shapiro

We are formally called the Second Nationalist Republic of the Philippines (SNR PH).

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:35 am

A fondue
OOC Informations
My Dispatch

This is my forum

Peoples United Northen Army
Secretary

Founded: Sep 16, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Peoples United Northen Army » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:36 am

A crumbcake.
The PUNA is a nation with a focus on hard work, weird last names, crumbcakes, and military service. They essentially serve as the maintainence team for a giant, derelict space ship that houses a few other nations. The kooky robot with a former drug problem is less of a leader and more of someone who makes sure everything's ok.

“This ain’t rock n’ roll, this is genocide!
No NSStats cause why not.
Need to take a new picture of Samuel. The lighting darkens the orange to an unsightly degree.
New factbooks in the works. As always
PUNA Daily News Radio [The sound of static fades] -Search efforts for missing person Jason Morovilix continue as more evidence for a possible murder rises up. The culprit is believed to be the Apostles of the Void, who are a violent cult known fo-[The broadcast cuts out]

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:37 am

Capitalist books
OOC Informations
My Dispatch

This is my forum

Emperio Maharlika
Chargé d'Affaires

Father Knows Best State

Postby Emperio Maharlika » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:38 am

A gold Philippine Eagle statue
BALITANG MAKABAYAN:New law passed; new SNR PH government to remove elements of "Chinese racism" nationwide  || Punong Flores: Anti-PRC sentiment to remain "strictly political". || 1 USD=11.21PHP ||

"If, in fact, you cannot handle disagreement, you are making your life harder, and you are making your life worse, and you are making the country worse. You’re driving political polarization by failing to engage on a level of discussion.(...) I have a rule which is if you disagree with me, you raise your hand and you go to the front of the line, because discussion makes the country better." ~Ben Shapiro

We are formally called the Second Nationalist Republic of the Philippines (SNR PH).

Karamiko
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Karamiko » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:38 am

A copy of Nelson Mandela's autobiography.
Originally founded by climate refugees from drowned regions in the United States, northern Europe, India, Bangladesh, China, and Japan, Karamiko is a vast country of seemingly endless pine forests, soaring mountains, sparkling oceans, untouched nature, myriad freedoms, prosperous equality, and great human diversity. IC Name: Antarctica. Factbooks are the only canonical source of info about this country.

Secretary

Postby Peoples United Northen Army » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:39 am

A chocolate bar.
The PUNA is a nation with a focus on hard work, weird last names, crumbcakes, and military service. They essentially serve as the maintainence team for a giant, derelict space ship that houses a few other nations. The kooky robot with a former drug problem is less of a leader and more of someone who makes sure everything's ok.

Need to take a new picture of Samuel. The lighting darkens the orange to an unsightly degree.
PUNA Daily News Radio [The sound of static fades] -Search efforts for missing person Jason Morovilix continue as more evidence for a possible murder rises up. The culprit is believed to be the Apostles of the Void, who are a violent cult known fo-[The broadcast cuts out]

Grand Alpine Confederation
Civilian

Founded: Jan 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Alpine Confederation » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:39 am

Emperio Maharlika wrote:Nothing, because to give a gift would be to show favour, and they are trying to be neutral

Unlike the Switzo-Plolish Republic, we have opinions.

AN: A shogun's sword.

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Anarchy

Postby Haja-Mishu » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:40 am

A gold coin
Embassy Program
I'm Eternally Bored So TG Me If You Want. If you talking about FT me, call me Tadekai. If you are referring to MT me, call me Haja-Mishu
Tadekai is the Most untheocratic theocracy you'll ever find! / Haja-Mishu is your friendly neighborhood libertarian capitalist City-State!
Capitalism ≠ Greed you dirty commies. :P --- Neither Tadekai or Haja-Mishu Use NSstats.

Emperio Maharlika
Chargé d'Affaires

Father Knows Best State

Postby Emperio Maharlika » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:42 am

A note saying:

Oh, thanks for the subtle hint that my rule is akin to apartheid. Let me reform international policy towards China from that akin to Nazi Germany to a strictly political one-- oh wait, haven't I done that five years ago? Also, I've totally applied such racist policy in the first place and NOT the previous Punong.

(On Haja-Mishu)

The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli.
Last edited by Emperio Maharlika on Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Secretary

Postby Peoples United Northen Army » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:47 am

A Zianga spider tank, with their flag on it.

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Anarchy

Postby Haja-Mishu » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:51 am

A tortoise
Embassy Program

Etheriland
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 07, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Etheriland » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:55 am

A juicy trade deal
Each to his own

Imagine modern Russia, with more snow, more mountains and forests (conifers), more nuclear power plants and fascism without a communist history

Feel free to send a telegram

Etherian News Network: Annual Etherian Dog Show kicks off in Aukstas

Onocarcass
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 18, 2011

Postby Onocarcass » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:16 am

Etheriland wrote:A juicy trade deal

A very effective business scheme.
Capital: New Kingston
Population: 537,940,000
Currency: Kyrn
Leader: President, Nikita Drakobyl
Other Major Cities: Sunsonov, Kravchek, Nyan, Heimach, South Nyan, Sushkek, Axeningrad, Vladinor, Solus, Uspenor
Military Personnel: 57,368,000
If you have questions
Federation Map
Vote on our new flag
If your name is in the spoiler below then that's why I skipped you
The Imperial Estonian Empires
Pantalleria

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:18 am

The payloads from the bombers of the star destroyer, falling to them from above.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Secretary

Postby Peoples United Northen Army » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:20 am

All out war.

Masylvana
Secretary

Founded: Sep 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Masylvana » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:55 am

A Gas Chromatograph so they can see how high their blood alcohol levels are.
Last edited by Masylvana on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm doing a Q&A! Send me any question about Masylvana to me and I'll answer it to the best of my abilities while lodging the answer in a factbook.

Political compass:
Economic left/right: 8.25
Social libertarian/authoritarian: -2.67

Please use my factbook for stats where possible, otherwise make your own interpretations. A bit of imagination never hurt, after all.

Next

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7