NATION

PASSWORD

Growing Drug Cartel Problem(IT/Open to All)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The New North African Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Growing Drug Cartel Problem(IT/Open to All)

Postby The New North African Republic » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:54 am

In The New North African Republic there is a growing concern that the Al-Manzilah Drug Cartel is growing in the North Of Egypt. It is becoming more than drug cartel. It is notorious in our country for illegally transporting Narcotics across the Mediterranean Sea on Boats and Selling them to Suppliers in Europe. However there average income of 6,000,000 ReichMarks a week was not enough.

Recently through force using all of their guns available there forces pushed the government and police out of the north east of Egypt. They have controlled for the last month using fear and intimidation to get what they want.

Here is a map of what they control: Image

from port said onwards to the Israeli border they are in total control of that area.

This needs to be combated so I'm requesting as much assistance as possible to get rid of the drug cartels for good.

Any body caught helping the cartels will be dealt with by the government in any means necessary

OOC- The choices for this RP are simple you can either help the government against the cartels or help the cartel over through the fascist government
Last edited by The New North African Republic on Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
The New North African Republic Consists of 3 Nations from North Africa Which Were Brought together as one Libya, Egypt and Sudan

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:18 am

OOC: Can I RP as Allanean smugglers who supply drugs to the cartel?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The New North African Republic » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:20 am

Allanea wrote:OOC: Can I RP as Allanean smugglers who supply drugs to the cartel?

OOC- your country can supply the cartel.
The New North African Republic Consists of 3 Nations from North Africa Which Were Brought together as one Libya, Egypt and Sudan

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The New North African Republic » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:48 am

77 million REICHMARKS worth of Cocaine have been seized by a N.N.A.R navy fleet. 3 cartel members have been taken into custody.

Al Manzilah Cartel
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Al Manzilah Cartel » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:25 am

The New North African Republic wrote:77 million REICHMARKS worth of Cocaine have been seized by a N.N.A.R navy fleet. 3 cartel members have been taken into custody.

The Cartel doesn't want war if you just leave us alone to take care of our business then we are fantastic. We have weapons , money and oil. We seized all your oil rigs in Sinai. We will keep them until you give us our 77 million ReichMarks

Bernardias
Secretary

Founded: Feb 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Invention in Defense of Bernardians abroad.

Postby Bernardias » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:05 am

To the Home Office and Secretary of the Interior:

Effective immediately, the Chancellor in accordance with the Bernardian Overseas Protection Act passed by Parliment last Tuesday, determines that the Bernardian Consitituonal Empire reserves the right to economically, militarily and politically to defend the interests of the Bernardian citizens and the general interests of Bernardias.

Both the Chancellor and the Kaiser except full
Cooperation from local governments.

Secretary of Defense Wilhelm Gotzburg
Minister of Overseas Concessions: Johannes Hutz
In the Kaisers Name:

Gott Mitt Uns

Nunavutialand
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Nunavutialand - North African Nunavutialand Expatriates Act

Postby Nunavutialand » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:42 am

The King of Nunavutialand has declared war on the Al-Mazinilah Drug Cartel due to its clear intention to harm Nunavutialandian citizens in the North African Republic.
The Kingdom will act with Bernadias and the North African Republic to seize land held by the Al-Mazinilah Cartel.
The Kingdom will supply the following -
12,000 ground troops, 1 aircraft carrier, 200 tanks, 40 F-16s.

--NUNAVUTIALAND KING--
King Hassan Shaikh the Fourth.
Last edited by Nunavutialand on Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The New North African Republic » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:52 am

Nunavutialand wrote:The King of Nunavutialand has declared war on the Al-Mazinilah Drug Cartel due to its clear intention to harm Nunavutialandian citizens in the North African Republic.
The Kingdom will act with Bernadias and the North African Republic to seize land held by the Al-Mazinilah Cartel.
The Kingdom will supply the following -
12,000 ground troops, 1 aircraft carrier, 200 tanks, 40 F-16s.

--NUNAVUTIALAND KING--
King Hassan Shaikh the Fourth.

Colonel Hanns Reitz Message To King Hassan Shaikh the Fourth
"thank you for offering assistance we would like to inform that we would love to accept your troops,aircraft carrier,tanks and f-16s with open arms. We will get rid of these drug distributing animals from Our Territory and then Drugs will no longer be a problem for any of our countries. After the business at hand is finished we will return your equipment and as many troops as you have remaining back to you.

Nunavutialand
Diplomat

Postby Nunavutialand » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:05 am

Nunavutialand attacks El Tur with 1500 ground troops and 10 jets

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The New North African Republic » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:13 am

Nunavutialand wrote:Nunavutialand attacks El Tur with 1500 ground troops and 10 jets

As Nunavutialand attacks El Tor on the South Sanai. An N.N.A.R military begin to move on the makeshift cartel border on the Suez Canal into a cartel controlled territory. The government reach the village of Al Qantarah about mile past the cartel and come under heavy helicopter fire from the Cartel and are surrounded in a building.

Nunavutialand
Diplomat

Postby Nunavutialand » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:59 am

A minor rebel group in the northern provinces of Nunavutialand takes control of a few villages. The rebel group is a supporter of the cartel.
Nunavutialand's Intelligience Service plants a spy in the cartel.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The New North African Republic » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:15 pm

Nunavutialand wrote:A minor rebel group in the northern provinces of Nunavutialand takes control of a few villages. The rebel group is a supporter of the cartel.
Nunavutialand's Intelligience Service plants a spy in the cartel.

"Sir our allies are in trouble. Nunavutialand I think the cartel may have got to them somehow. We need to prepare a full invasion force" says the captain to Colonel Hanns.
Colonel Hanns: Do what needs to be done Captain.

" 25,000 GROUND TROOPS , 500 TANKS , 12 MH-60 Seashawk and RMMV Ships to invade Port Said and began this shit"
"I give the go head. start it NOW" Says Colonel Hanns

Nunavutialand
Diplomat

Postby Nunavutialand » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:31 pm

Nunavutialand army overpowered in the north. Northern province of Kaizuk taken over.
Temporary suspension of military action in North Africa in order to recapture Kaizuk with full power.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The New North African Republic » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:35 pm

Nunavutialand wrote:Nunavutialand army overpowered in the north. Northern province of Kaizuk taken over.
Temporary suspension of military action in North Africa in order to recapture Kaizuk with full power.

Colonel Hanns
"we will ask nunavutialand if they need any troops sending the cartel needs to be stopped now"

Nunavutialand
Diplomat

Postby Nunavutialand » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:36 pm

"I believe that N.N.A.R. should cut off the Cartel's sea access. This will cause major economic damage to them, and therefore the Cartel will be weakened. We also estimate that the northern province will be captured within the next 24 hours." says Colonel Jackson Woodsmith of the Nunavutian Army.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:38 pm

Freedom Island, Allanea

“My son’s little Kouralian adventure,” - Arthas Bird spoke in disgust, “Has cost us somewhere under two million dollars. This won’t bankrupt me, Raymond, but I am unamused.”

“I truly understand, Mister Bird, I sincerely do,” - Raymond said. “What are you going to do about it, Mister Bird?”

“The same thing I always do, Raymond.” - Arthas said, “Now, don’t misunderstand me - there is nothing wrong with miss Teray - and there is little mystery.” - he allowed himself to smile slightly at his own pun. Nor was my son’s decision to rescue her driven by ignoble motivations - but I wish he had not swiped my credit card, so to speak, to do it. Now what we are going to do, of course, is expand our business. I have found a great place too - a place where we can do good and also make money.”

“Do good?”

“We are a legitimate business, Raymond, or at least in Allanea we are. We bring products to people who are being denied the right to consume them by their oppressors. In this case, it’s some Fascist cunts in a place called New North African Republic.”

“Sounds like a terrible shithole, Mister Bird,” - Raymond said, his voice exquisitely polite.

“Well... yes. Curfews for gay people, discrimination, everything of this sort. And of course all drugs except for marijuana are illegal.”

“I’m surprised marijuan is legal in such a place.”

“They’re fascists, Raymond. Their nonsense is rarely ever consistent. Let’s make some calls.”

North African Republic, the Sinai Desert,100 miles from Port-Said, just after midnight

The boat moved swiftly along the surface, designed like smuggler boats of popular arounds the world - a swift, elongated design, rushing towards the shore at a terrifying eighty knots, the water seeming to boil around its nose. On its back, a man seemed to be clinging to a long object wrapped in canvas - a weapon on a swivel mount, designed for a last-ditch defense in case of intercept. Another man, in the front, steered the motorboat forward.

Within the boat were several hundred kilograms of cargo - cargo that they had carried here from a ‘mothership’, an innocuous-looking cargo vessel that was passing just outside the national waters of this godforsaken country. The cargo was a sample of sorts - several dozen cheap submachineguns, a few dozen kilos of explosives, but, primarily drugs. Drugs that in Allanea were fully legal, but here they’d sell with a huge margin of profit - they’d sell them to the drug dealers here much higher than they carried in the stores in Allanea, and the drug cartels would resell them again at a higher price, and by the time they resold them on the street they might reach a price a hundred times higher than what Arthas Bird has first bought them for.

There were, of course, advantages to buying Allanean. All the goods were made, not in underground factories by an illiterate thug, but in real factories by real chemists. For example was a shipment of pure LSD here - just the pure drug itself, in two sealed metal vials that each would suffice for thousands of people. A tenth of a milligram of LSD could get a man high as a kite when diluted in a sugar cube - each of the small vials had a hundred grams of the stuff. This was why they were metal - in these amounts LSD could devastate a man when soaking in his clothes. But the drug itself was pure, and it would be up to the client to make it into the ‘tabs’ - colorful pieces of paper or sugar to distribute to thousands upon thousands of clients.

Other drugs were here too. Lying in plastic, pharmacists’ bottles were shipments were shipments of amphetamine, each holding fifty pills as if they were headache pills, clearly neatly and carefully made in a factory. MDMA - ‘exstasy’ was shipped in similar packages, but the pills would be colorful - pink and purple, red and blue. Cocaine was here, too, in sealed factory bags stamped with - Cocaine, Standard, 500g, Allanean Pharmaceuticals Inc. Modafinil was here, too, in gleaming silvery sheets holding dozens of pills in transparent plastic pockets. Other drugs were also here - some more unusual ones, designer drugs that people in this country rarely saw.

The man at the wheel did not worry about the effects those drugs would have in the lives of people who would take them. Oh, he knew some would lose control, their lives would spiral to their doom in addiction and misery. He saw this, however, as the price of their own weakness and not his own. He saw himself as no more responsible than any other. On the other hand, he was concerned about the submachinegun - but not because he held a value of life so strongly.

The man was tall, muscular, his nose and eyebrows gleaming with several piercings, his shaved skull tattooed. His name was Rex T. Davis, or as his friends called him, T-Rex. T-Rex was a gay man - just the sort of gay man to work for the Bird family to take drugs to a fascist country.

T-Rex was worried that perhaps those submachineguns would not kill enough fascists.

That would be a disappointment.

Oh, he was no idealist - no more than most smugglers in Allanea are. He saw his job as morally permissible, and in fact in some sense, as noble - but really, he wouldn’t be here if not for the paycheck. But still, the notion of fascists dying due to him doing his jobwas something he looked forward to

The boat slowed down, beginning to approach the shore.

“Now where are our clients?” - he mused out loud.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The New North African Republic » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:55 pm

Allanea wrote:Freedom Island, Allanea

“My son’s little Kouralian adventure,” - Arthas Bird spoke in disgust, “Has cost us somewhere under two million dollars. This won’t bankrupt me, Raymond, but I am unamused.”

“I truly understand, Mister Bird, I sincerely do,” - Raymond said. “What are you going to do about it, Mister Bird?”

“The same thing I always do, Raymond.” - Arthas said, “Now, don’t misunderstand me - there is nothing wrong with miss Teray - and there is little mystery.” - he allowed himself to smile slightly at his own pun. Nor was my son’s decision to rescue her driven by ignoble motivations - but I wish he had not swiped my credit card, so to speak, to do it. Now what we are going to do, of course, is expand our business. I have found a great place too - a place where we can do good and also make money.”

“Do good?”

“We are a legitimate business, Raymond, or at least in Allanea we are. We bring products to people who are being denied the right to consume them by their oppressors. In this case, it’s some Fascist cunts in a place called New North African Republic.”

“Sounds like a terrible shithole, Mister Bird,” - Raymond said, his voice exquisitely polite.

“Well... yes. Curfews for gay people, discrimination, everything of this sort. And of course all drugs except for marijuana are illegal.”

“I’m surprised marijuan is legal in such a place.”

“They’re fascists, Raymond. Their nonsense is rarely ever consistent. Let’s make some calls.”

North African Republic, the Sinai Desert,100 miles from Port-Said, just after midnight

The boat moved swiftly along the surface, designed like smuggler boats of popular arounds the world - a swift, elongated design, rushing towards the shore at a terrifying eighty knots, the water seeming to boil around its nose. On its back, a man seemed to be clinging to a long object wrapped in canvas - a weapon on a swivel mount, designed for a last-ditch defense in case of intercept. Another man, in the front, steered the motorboat forward.

Within the boat were several hundred kilograms of cargo - cargo that they had carried here from a ‘mothership’, an innocuous-looking cargo vessel that was passing just outside the national waters of this godforsaken country. The cargo was a sample of sorts - several dozen cheap submachineguns, a few dozen kilos of explosives, but, primarily drugs. Drugs that in Allanea were fully legal, but here they’d sell with a huge margin of profit - they’d sell them to the drug dealers here much higher than they carried in the stores in Allanea, and the drug cartels would resell them again at a higher price, and by the time they resold them on the street they might reach a price a hundred times higher than what Arthas Bird has first bought them for.

There were, of course, advantages to buying Allanean. All the goods were made, not in underground factories by an illiterate thug, but in real factories by real chemists. For example was a shipment of pure LSD here - just the pure drug itself, in two sealed metal vials that each would suffice for thousands of people. A tenth of a milligram of LSD could get a man high as a kite when diluted in a sugar cube - each of the small vials had a hundred grams of the stuff. This was why they were metal - in these amounts LSD could devastate a man when soaking in his clothes. But the drug itself was pure, and it would be up to the client to make it into the ‘tabs’ - colorful pieces of paper or sugar to distribute to thousands upon thousands of clients.

Other drugs were here too. Lying in plastic, pharmacists’ bottles were shipments were shipments of amphetamine, each holding fifty pills as if they were headache pills, clearly neatly and carefully made in a factory. MDMA - ‘exstasy’ was shipped in similar packages, but the pills would be colorful - pink and purple, red and blue. Cocaine was here, too, in sealed factory bags stamped with - Cocaine, Standard, 500g, Allanean Pharmaceuticals Inc. Modafinil was here, too, in gleaming silvery sheets holding dozens of pills in transparent plastic pockets. Other drugs were also here - some more unusual ones, designer drugs that people in this country rarely saw.

The man at the wheel did not worry about the effects those drugs would have in the lives of people who would take them. Oh, he knew some would lose control, their lives would spiral to their doom in addiction and misery. He saw this, however, as the price of their own weakness and not his own. He saw himself as no more responsible than any other. On the other hand, he was concerned about the submachinegun - but not because he held a value of life so strongly.

The man was tall, muscular, his nose and eyebrows gleaming with several piercings, his shaved skull tattooed. His name was Rex T. Davis, or as his friends called him, T-Rex. T-Rex was a gay man - just the sort of gay man to work for the Bird family to take drugs to a fascist country.

T-Rex was worried that perhaps those submachineguns would not kill enough fascists.

That would be a disappointment.

Oh, he was no idealist - no more than most smugglers in Allanea are. He saw his job as morally permissible, and in fact in some sense, as noble - but really, he wouldn’t be here if not for the paycheck. But still, the notion of fascists dying due to him doing his jobwas something he looked forward to

The boat slowed down, beginning to approach the shore.

“Now where are our clients?” - he mused out loud.

"Colonel,Colonel Hanns SIR SIR! Those those motherfucking dogs. they they have smuggled drugs into north samai cartel areas."
"This it is all a mess I want you to find out who so I can get there leaders fucking head and put it on a pole on the fucking coast to warn these these FUCKING DOGS"
" I'm on it sir the bastards will pay"

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:16 pm

Freedom Island, Allanea

“Fucking Nazi shits.” - said Arthas Bird. “Has T-Rex returned safely?”

“He has, Sir, but we won’t be able to send another shipment by the same route.”

“Oh well. Tell our North African contacts the price has now doubled. It’s too dangerous now to go the old way. We can get them the things they want, of course, but they’ll have to pay us better. The money transfers the usual way - by secure cryptocurrency or shipments of gold. Money up front, as last time.”
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The New North African Republic » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:44 pm

Allanea wrote:Freedom Island, Allanea

“Fucking Nazi shits.” - said Arthas Bird. “Has T-Rex returned safely?”

“He has, Sir, but we won’t be able to send another shipment by the same route.”

“Oh well. Tell our North African contacts the price has now doubled. It’s too dangerous now to go the old way. We can get them the things they want, of course, but they’ll have to pay us better. The money transfers the usual way - by secure cryptocurrency or shipments of gold. Money up front, as last time.”

"Sir the our forces have launched the secret attack ordered on Port Said. They didn't expect but the cartel still hold the port itself and the castle next to it there holding out in there"
"Guard it watch them until they leave those those dogs aren't going to get away with this. They should should know there place like the rest of these idiots. I swear I will treat them worse than the fucking homos when I get my hands on them" screams Colonel Hanns dropping his cigar clearly grinning over the successful Port Said Attack .

Nunavutialand
Diplomat

Postby Nunavutialand » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:19 pm

Nunavutialand National Palace, The Aureum
"Your highness. Permission to speak?" asked the courier.
The Nunavutialand National Palace was a beautiful place, the walls made of solid quartz and patterns embedded into the floor and roof, again those were quartz, but the patterns were solid gold.
The throne of King Shaikh was incredible. It was so well-polished it would've blinded anybody with a flashlight with them, and it was completely made out of gold. Of course, such a throne would need comfort, so a cushion made of the finest silk was atop the seat of the King. The armrests were lined with beautiful emeralds and sapphires. The backrest had many small rubies surrounding a gargantuan piece of Painite.
"Permission granted, Courier." replied the King, clearly bored. He had gained the throne at the young age of 19, as his father died in the Civil War of Nunavutialand. Now he was old. He seemed extremely elderly, but he was really just 40. Solving a civil war along with completely destroying insurgent groups in a massive nation lined with mountains, rainforests and more had taken its toll.
"Sir, the Cartel is continuing to sell drugs all around Africa and Asia." said the Courier, showing no emotion whatsoever.
"And? Only if they affect us or our allies are they important to me." calmly stated the King,
"But sire. The Cartel are primarily affecting Nunavutialand, mainly the southern province. They recently sent a massive shipment of crystal meth and-"
"What? I thought we had adequate security. Dear God, when will these shits realise that I'm tired of them."
"Sir. Our security is adequate at the border. And do not worry about bribes. The biggest issue is..."
"What? Spit it out."
"They are the security."
Everybody in the room froze. Not a single person dared to blink. Even the King's pet chihuahua froze.
"How is this possible?!" screamed the King.
"I am not sure, sire. But rest assured, Intelligence has confirmed they are only in the Staedtler Province."
The King's face was the same as before. His eyes showed no glance into what he was thinking, only that he had seen so much over his life.
"Fire every person in Staedtler and switch them with military personnel from Military Division AZZ-3."
"Yes sir."
The Courier turned around and left, heading towards the city of Kyles, the headquarters of the AZZ military divisions (1 to 5).
The King turned towards the Head of Internal Security and spoke a sentence which would lead to some of the darkest times in Nunavutialandian history -
"Torture every single person in the Staedtler division and if they do not provide information you can do as you please with them."
Even for the Head of Internal Security this was horrifying. Albeit not so surprising; he had been expecting it since the Courier told the King about the moles in the Staedtler division.
"Y-yes sire."
Then the King turned towards the Treasurer,
"Get me the most expensive alcohol you can find. I don't give a fuck how expensive it is."

Meanwhile, in the city of North Dawn
"Mum, can I go to the fruit stall? Ple-e-e-e-ease!" said a young child, probably 8,
"Oh, alright Caitlyn, but be back quickly! I don't want you getting lost!" replied Caitlin's mother,
"Okay, thanks mum! See you in a few minutes!"
"Bye Caitlin!"
Caitlin sprinted towards the fruit stall. There were so many fruits there. Everything you could think of.
But then,
There was nothing.

30 minutes later...
"Breaking news. A bomb has exploded in the market at North Dawn. An estimated 200 people have died."

Last edited by Nunavutialand on Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nunavutialand
Diplomat

Postby Nunavutialand » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:27 pm

Following massive attacks thought to be either by the Cartel or by supporters of the Cartel all over Nunavutialand, the King of Nunavutialand has ordered a massive military raid on El-Arish using 20,000 ground troops, 120 navy personnel and 25 F/18s.

New Carquetharcs
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby New Carquetharcs » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:55 pm

OOC:I hope the actions taken make since in this.
Security Briefing
"Mr. President it appears that a large cartel has taken over the Suez Canal where the North African Republic controls. I believe to combat fascism we should support the cartel." Said the leader of the army. President John Lincoln stared at the information put before him. "I believe our citizens will concur we shall support with troops arms and such... Get the troops ready tonight and we'll invade in 2 days" He said with a nod.
Next Day
An announcement was made sending in about 20,000 troops with a mixture of field guns. 200 tanks and a rather large fleet of 3 carriers 10 destroyers 6 cruisers 4heavy 2light. And they were sending in an assortment of about 100 different planes. War had openly been declared on the country's opposed of the cartels.

Crowspiracy
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Crowspiracy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:29 pm

The New North African Republic wrote:In The New North African Republic there is a growing concern that the Al-Manzilah Drug Cartel is growing in the North Of Egypt. It is becoming more than drug cartel. It is notorious in our country for illegally transporting Narcotics across the Mediterranean Sea on Boats and Selling them to Suppliers in Europe. However there average income of 6,000,000 ReichMarks a week was not enough.

Recently through force using all of their guns available there forces pushed the government and police out of the north east of Egypt. They have controlled for the last month using fear and intimidation to get what they want.

Here is a map of what they control: (Image)

from port said onwards to the Israeli border they are in total control of that area.

This needs to be combated so I'm requesting as much assistance as possible to get rid of the drug cartels for good.

Any body caught helping the cartels will be dealt with by the government in any means necessary

OOC- The choices for this RP are simple you can either help the government against the cartels or help the cartel over through the fascist government

The government of Crowspiracy wishes to lend its support in eradicating the drug cartels. the CNS Westendorf and her group are near by. They have a detachment of Naval Infantry and Frogmen attached. We can get the 24th Mobile Infantry on site in a few days, but they require billeting, Does Ismalia contain an airport? If so we can billet elements here as well as provide air support. However we do require any intelligence your government already has on the cartels. locations of headquarters, buildings, supply lines, etc. We also require a broader description of the players, who is arming the cartel, where are their supplies coming from.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The New North African Republic » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:41 pm

New Carquetharcs wrote:OOC:I hope the actions taken make since in this.
Security Briefing
"Mr. President it appears that a large cartel has taken over the Suez Canal where the North African Republic controls. I believe to combat fascism we should support the cartel." Said the leader of the army. President John Lincoln stared at the information put before him. "I believe our citizens will concur we shall support with troops arms and such... Get the troops ready tonight and we'll invade in 2 days" He said with a nod.
Next Day
An announcement was made sending in about 20,000 troops with a mixture of field guns. 200 tanks and a rather large fleet of 3 carriers 10 destroyers 6 cruisers 4heavy 2light. And they were sending in an assortment of about 100 different planes. War had openly been declared on the country's opposed of the cartels.

personal message from Colonel Hanns to President John Lincoln of New Carquetharcs
"you wish to stand with raping,thieving and drug selling scum just to combat a our goverments methods. How dare you. who do you think you are trying to this to our great government I order you to surrender or face the consequences"

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The New North African Republic » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:45 pm

Crowspiracy wrote:
The New North African Republic wrote:In The New North African Republic there is a growing concern that the Al-Manzilah Drug Cartel is growing in the North Of Egypt. It is becoming more than drug cartel. It is notorious in our country for illegally transporting Narcotics across the Mediterranean Sea on Boats and Selling them to Suppliers in Europe. However there average income of 6,000,000 ReichMarks a week was not enough.

Here is a map of what they control: (Image)

The government of Crowspiracy wishes to lend its support in eradicating the drug cartels. the CNS Westendorf and her group are near by. They have a detachment of Naval Infantry and Frogmen attached. We can get the 24th Mobile Infantry on site in a few days, but they require billeting, Does Ismalia contain an airport? If so we can billet elements here as well as provide air support. However we do require any intelligence your government already has on the cartels. locations of headquarters, buildings, supply lines, etc. We also require a broader description of the players, who is arming the cartel, where are their supplies coming from.

I would like to personally thank your government for there time , effort , armies. We are currently working around the clock to gain some intelligence on our enemies and hope u can work with us during this difficult time. This is bigger than fascism and I'm glad you can see that. This about protecting those you love and your civilians from illegal and dangerous narcotics" - Colonel Hanns Reitz

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents