NATION

PASSWORD

[Submitted] Condemn Elite Region of Global Command

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
User avatar
Neo Danzig
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

[Submitted] Condemn Elite Region of Global Command

Postby Neo Danzig » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:31 pm

The Security Council,

Observing Elite Region of Global Command's targeting of communists and Muslims;

Noting Elite Region of Global Command's invasions, refounds, or both of Islamya, The Arab League, Allah, Allahu Akbar, Islamic Union of Free States, United Commonwealth of Islam, The Revolutionary Council, and Viet Cong;

Detesting Elite Region of Global Command's hatred and bigotry;

Disgusted by Elite Region of Global Command's various nicknames for Muslims, such as "muzzies";

Further disgusted that Elite Region of Global Command calls Islam "Frankenstein";

Disturbed by Elite Region of Global Command's calls for the annihilation of communists and Muslims;

Alarmed by Elite Region of Global Command's proud proclamation of "Glory to Nazism" in their World Factbook Entry;

Recognizing Nazism as an intolerant ideology promoting racism;

Hereby condemns Elite Region of Global Command.

Co-Authored by Canton Empire

Edit 1: Added more of EROGC's invasions.
Edit 2: Same as above.
Edit 3: Fixed some inaccuracies and small mistakes.
Last edited by Neo Danzig on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:18 am, edited 5 times in total.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.87

Proud Paleoliberal
Republican
Lutheran with Shia Muslim and Baha'i influences
Democracy, Parliamentarianism, Libertarianism, Small Government, Kurdistan, Kosovo, Tibet, Hong Kong, Macau, Two State Solution in Israel, Two China Policy, Constitutionalism, Bill of Rights, NATO

Authoritarianism, Theocracy, Populism, Large Government, Trump, Erdogan, Assad, Le Pen, Socialism, Communism

User avatar
Cerian Quilor
Senator
 
Posts: 3841
Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Cerian Quilor » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:37 pm

Are you using the original author's draft with permission? And I believe the rules say you cannot redo the exact same proposal.
Never underestimate the power of cynicism, pessimism and negativity to prevent terrible things from happening. Only idealists try to build the future on a mountain of bodies.

The Thing to Remember About NationStates is that it is an almost entirely social game - fundamentally, you have no power beyond your own ability to convince people to go along with your ideas. In that sense, even the most dictatorial region is fundamentally democratic.

User avatar
Tinhampton
Minister
 
Posts: 3189
Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Tinhampton » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:38 pm

To re-iterate CQ, do you have permission from Canton to do this? (I would also like to draw your attention to other Islamic-themed regions colonised by EROGC: Allah, Allahu Akbar, Islamic Union of Free States, Free Commonwealth of Islam.)
Frisbeeteria wrote:Edit: Ninja'd by a padlock
Challenge me | TG me
Tests: PolComp, 8values
British
+161 posts by Finlarvat
Posts of Win
[REDACTED] | Sweet chaos | Beware the evil carrots
COCANEFA chants | CANTERLOT: Public Enemy #1
United, we are strong. | Modly truths | Fenda tools
Saint Josephtan | Costa Rican empanadas!
Guelder wrote:I also support banning Arabic numerals

Guelder wrote:No, i only want the current 123-numbers used in the western world

Risottia wrote:
Thunder Place wrote:I, for one, chant anti mars slogans every earth day.

Bloody Snickersists.
The Self-Administrative City of Tinhampton Proudly Urban, Unashamedly Rural Factbooks IC Achievements Reference
Mayor: John Price (UCP; centre-right). Delegate-Ambassador to the WA: Alexander Smith (NatSov). Assistant: Jamie Williamson (IntFed).

User avatar
Neo Danzig
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Danzig » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:39 pm

Cerian Quilor wrote:Are you using the original author's draft with permission? And I believe the rules say you cannot redo the exact same proposal.

It's not the exact same proposal, and yes, I have his permission. He's co-authoring it.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.87

Proud Paleoliberal
Republican
Lutheran with Shia Muslim and Baha'i influences
Democracy, Parliamentarianism, Libertarianism, Small Government, Kurdistan, Kosovo, Tibet, Hong Kong, Macau, Two State Solution in Israel, Two China Policy, Constitutionalism, Bill of Rights, NATO

Authoritarianism, Theocracy, Populism, Large Government, Trump, Erdogan, Assad, Le Pen, Socialism, Communism

User avatar
Neo Danzig
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Danzig » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:39 pm

Tinhampton wrote:To re-iterate CQ, do you have permission from Canton to do this? (I would also like to draw your attention to other Islamic-themed regions colonised by EROGC: Allah, Allahu Akbar, Islamic Union of Free States, Free Commonwealth of Islam.)

Yes, and thank you for the information. I'll include it in the draft.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.87

Proud Paleoliberal
Republican
Lutheran with Shia Muslim and Baha'i influences
Democracy, Parliamentarianism, Libertarianism, Small Government, Kurdistan, Kosovo, Tibet, Hong Kong, Macau, Two State Solution in Israel, Two China Policy, Constitutionalism, Bill of Rights, NATO

Authoritarianism, Theocracy, Populism, Large Government, Trump, Erdogan, Assad, Le Pen, Socialism, Communism

User avatar
Sygian II
Diplomat
 
Posts: 533
Founded: Jun 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sygian II » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:59 pm

What makes you think this will pass this time?

Looks like a fresh case of badge hunting to me.
Benevolent Thomas wrote:The Black Hawks continue to be the largest and most successful invader organization in NationStates


Maj. Sygian

Orientation Coordinator of The Black Hawks

User avatar
Drop Your Pants
Minister
 
Posts: 2957
Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Drop Your Pants » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:59 pm

Ah so that's who nicked Allah from me :P

This has less chance than the last version. You mention they raid communists but don't give any examples.
Make Malloderation Great Again

User avatar
Tinhampton
Minister
 
Posts: 3189
Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Tinhampton » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:06 pm

As for the Communists, based on EROGC embassies, I am at least aware of The Revolutionary Council and Viet Cong.
Frisbeeteria wrote:Edit: Ninja'd by a padlock
Challenge me | TG me
Tests: PolComp, 8values
British
+161 posts by Finlarvat
Posts of Win
[REDACTED] | Sweet chaos | Beware the evil carrots
COCANEFA chants | CANTERLOT: Public Enemy #1
United, we are strong. | Modly truths | Fenda tools
Saint Josephtan | Costa Rican empanadas!
Guelder wrote:I also support banning Arabic numerals

Guelder wrote:No, i only want the current 123-numbers used in the western world

Risottia wrote:
Thunder Place wrote:I, for one, chant anti mars slogans every earth day.

Bloody Snickersists.
The Self-Administrative City of Tinhampton Proudly Urban, Unashamedly Rural Factbooks IC Achievements Reference
Mayor: John Price (UCP; centre-right). Delegate-Ambassador to the WA: Alexander Smith (NatSov). Assistant: Jamie Williamson (IntFed).

User avatar
Neo Danzig
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Danzig » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:19 pm

Sygian II wrote:What makes you think this will pass this time?

Looks like a fresh case of badge hunting to me.

Easy. We hope to improve the resolution, therefore swaying more voters. Additionally, the Delegate of the East Pacific, Aelitia didn't vote, since they didn't become delegate until the end of the vote. If they had voted, they would've voted for the resolution, since they were the one who told Todd McCloud, the previous delegate to vote for it. If Aelitia had voted, the resolution would've had enough votes to pass.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.87

Proud Paleoliberal
Republican
Lutheran with Shia Muslim and Baha'i influences
Democracy, Parliamentarianism, Libertarianism, Small Government, Kurdistan, Kosovo, Tibet, Hong Kong, Macau, Two State Solution in Israel, Two China Policy, Constitutionalism, Bill of Rights, NATO

Authoritarianism, Theocracy, Populism, Large Government, Trump, Erdogan, Assad, Le Pen, Socialism, Communism

User avatar
Neo Danzig
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Danzig » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:20 pm

Tinhampton wrote:As for the Communists, based on EROGC embassies, I am at least aware of The Revolutionary Council and Viet Cong.

Thank you once again.
Adding them to the draft.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.87

Proud Paleoliberal
Republican
Lutheran with Shia Muslim and Baha'i influences
Democracy, Parliamentarianism, Libertarianism, Small Government, Kurdistan, Kosovo, Tibet, Hong Kong, Macau, Two State Solution in Israel, Two China Policy, Constitutionalism, Bill of Rights, NATO

Authoritarianism, Theocracy, Populism, Large Government, Trump, Erdogan, Assad, Le Pen, Socialism, Communism

User avatar
Sygian II
Diplomat
 
Posts: 533
Founded: Jun 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sygian II » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:22 pm

Once again...

Cool, you raided a couple of regions? Not condemnable.

You're a Nazi? Shouldn't be acknowledged by the Security Council again.

We hope to improve the resolution, therefore swaying more voters.

The resolution looks about the exact same as its predecessor. I'm sure people know already how they're going to vote this time.

Just stop. There are so many other nations and regions out there that actually are deserving of a condemnation. Stop wasting your time on this proposal, because it's wasting ours.
Benevolent Thomas wrote:The Black Hawks continue to be the largest and most successful invader organization in NationStates


Maj. Sygian

Orientation Coordinator of The Black Hawks

User avatar
Drop Your Pants
Minister
 
Posts: 2957
Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Drop Your Pants » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:25 pm

Tinhampton wrote:As for the Communists, based on EROGC embassies, I am at least aware of The Revolutionary Council and Viet Cong.

The Revolutionary Council is a weird one, lots of old founders and delegates from different political views. Viet Cong was CTE for 3 years before they refounded it as a trophy.
Noting Elite Region of Global Command's invasions of Islamya, The Arab League, Allah, Allahu Akbar, Islamic Union of Free States, and Free Commonwealth of Islam;

Islamya appears to be a founder nation given away.
The Arab League was Nazi Europa,
Allah was refounded when i let it CTE.
Allah Akbar refounded a month after it CTE.
Islamic Union of Free States refounded after a year.
Do you mean United Commonwealth Of Islam instead of Free Commonwealth of Islam? Also a refound after it CTE :P
Last edited by Drop Your Pants on Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Make Malloderation Great Again

User avatar
Neo Danzig
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Danzig » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:34 pm

Sygian II wrote:Once again...

Cool, you raided a couple of regions? Not condemnable.

You're a Nazi? Shouldn't be acknowledged by the Security Council again.

We hope to improve the resolution, therefore swaying more voters.

The resolution looks about the exact same as its predecessor. I'm sure people know already how they're going to vote this time.

Just stop. There are so many other nations and regions out there that actually are deserving of a condemnation. Stop wasting your time on this proposal, because it's wasting ours.


1) Really? Raiding regions isn't condemnable. That's pretty funny, because pretty much every condemnation has to do with raiding.
2) Whether or not Nazis should be recognized by the Security Council should be left up to the Council itself. Let them determine that by voting.
3) Fair enough. I have a feeling listing more of the regions they targeted will convince at least a few voters to vote for and every nation counts as we saw in the last vote. Additionally, you're ignoring my point about Aelitia. If they had voted, it would've passed.
4) Are there really that many that warrant a condemnation? We haven't seen any condemnation in the Security Council for a while, and out of the three that are currently being proposed, two of them are clearly jokes, while the third isn't written very well.
5) I would argue that its not a waste of time. That's up to the Council to decide. If this is actually going to get to vote, 99 delegates need to say it's worth their time. If it's not and you're right, then it won't come to vote, and therefore won't waste anyone's time but mine.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.87

Proud Paleoliberal
Republican
Lutheran with Shia Muslim and Baha'i influences
Democracy, Parliamentarianism, Libertarianism, Small Government, Kurdistan, Kosovo, Tibet, Hong Kong, Macau, Two State Solution in Israel, Two China Policy, Constitutionalism, Bill of Rights, NATO

Authoritarianism, Theocracy, Populism, Large Government, Trump, Erdogan, Assad, Le Pen, Socialism, Communism

User avatar
Cerian Quilor
Senator
 
Posts: 3841
Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Cerian Quilor » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:36 pm

Neo Danzig wrote:
Sygian II wrote:What makes you think this will pass this time?

Looks like a fresh case of badge hunting to me.

Easy. We hope to improve the resolution, therefore swaying more voters. Additionally, the Delegate of the East Pacific, Aelitia didn't vote, since they didn't become delegate until the end of the vote. If they had voted, they would've voted for the resolution, since they were the one who told Todd McCloud, the previous delegate to vote for it. If Aelitia had voted, the resolution would've had enough votes to pass.

Why are these people in such urgent need of a condemnation. Let them actually do something terrible before you waste this council's time again[ on this mindlessness.
Never underestimate the power of cynicism, pessimism and negativity to prevent terrible things from happening. Only idealists try to build the future on a mountain of bodies.

The Thing to Remember About NationStates is that it is an almost entirely social game - fundamentally, you have no power beyond your own ability to convince people to go along with your ideas. In that sense, even the most dictatorial region is fundamentally democratic.

User avatar
The Atlae Isles
Diplomat
 
Posts: 713
Founded: Feb 07, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Atlae Isles » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:38 pm

Neo Danzig wrote:
Sygian II wrote:What makes you think this will pass this time?

Looks like a fresh case of badge hunting to me.

Easy. We hope to improve the resolution, therefore swaying more voters. Additionally, the Delegate of the East Pacific, Aelitia didn't vote, since they didn't become delegate until the end of the vote. If they had voted, they would've voted for the resolution, since they were the one who told Todd McCloud, the previous delegate to vote for it. If Aelitia had voted, the resolution would've had enough votes to pass.


Actually, it would almost be enough.

Additionally, putting another resolution in like this would be terrible.
From the desk of the Atlae Isles international affairs minister, George Williamsen. Every WA first statement will be the formal opinion from the delegation of the Atlae Isles. King Calvin the I may comment.

"Gloria in Terra"

"The pronunciation of "Atlae" is /ætleɪ/. Don't you forget it."

User avatar
Neo Danzig
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Danzig » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:39 pm

Cerian Quilor wrote:
Neo Danzig wrote:Easy. We hope to improve the resolution, therefore swaying more voters. Additionally, the Delegate of the East Pacific, Aelitia didn't vote, since they didn't become delegate until the end of the vote. If they had voted, they would've voted for the resolution, since they were the one who told Todd McCloud, the previous delegate to vote for it. If Aelitia had voted, the resolution would've had enough votes to pass.

Why are these people in such urgent need of a condemnation. Let them actually do something terrible before you waste this council's time again[ on this mindlessness.

See above.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.87

Proud Paleoliberal
Republican
Lutheran with Shia Muslim and Baha'i influences
Democracy, Parliamentarianism, Libertarianism, Small Government, Kurdistan, Kosovo, Tibet, Hong Kong, Macau, Two State Solution in Israel, Two China Policy, Constitutionalism, Bill of Rights, NATO

Authoritarianism, Theocracy, Populism, Large Government, Trump, Erdogan, Assad, Le Pen, Socialism, Communism

User avatar
Neo Danzig
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Danzig » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:39 pm

The Atlae Isles wrote:
Neo Danzig wrote:Easy. We hope to improve the resolution, therefore swaying more voters. Additionally, the Delegate of the East Pacific, Aelitia didn't vote, since they didn't become delegate until the end of the vote. If they had voted, they would've voted for the resolution, since they were the one who told Todd McCloud, the previous delegate to vote for it. If Aelitia had voted, the resolution would've had enough votes to pass.


Actually, it would almost be enough.

Additionally, putting another resolution in like this would be terrible.

I did the math, it would've passed by three votes.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.87

Proud Paleoliberal
Republican
Lutheran with Shia Muslim and Baha'i influences
Democracy, Parliamentarianism, Libertarianism, Small Government, Kurdistan, Kosovo, Tibet, Hong Kong, Macau, Two State Solution in Israel, Two China Policy, Constitutionalism, Bill of Rights, NATO

Authoritarianism, Theocracy, Populism, Large Government, Trump, Erdogan, Assad, Le Pen, Socialism, Communism

User avatar
Neo Danzig
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Danzig » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:40 pm

The Atlae Isles wrote:
Neo Danzig wrote:Easy. We hope to improve the resolution, therefore swaying more voters. Additionally, the Delegate of the East Pacific, Aelitia didn't vote, since they didn't become delegate until the end of the vote. If they had voted, they would've voted for the resolution, since they were the one who told Todd McCloud, the previous delegate to vote for it. If Aelitia had voted, the resolution would've had enough votes to pass.


Actually, it would almost be enough.

Additionally, putting another resolution in like this would be terrible.

Why would it be terrible?
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.87

Proud Paleoliberal
Republican
Lutheran with Shia Muslim and Baha'i influences
Democracy, Parliamentarianism, Libertarianism, Small Government, Kurdistan, Kosovo, Tibet, Hong Kong, Macau, Two State Solution in Israel, Two China Policy, Constitutionalism, Bill of Rights, NATO

Authoritarianism, Theocracy, Populism, Large Government, Trump, Erdogan, Assad, Le Pen, Socialism, Communism

User avatar
The Atlae Isles
Diplomat
 
Posts: 713
Founded: Feb 07, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Atlae Isles » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:42 pm

When it failed, Aelitia had enough votes to lessen the margin by 1 vote.

It would be terrible because 1) no one wants to see the same resolution again 2) you're giving ERoGC more attention, and 3) if I remember, you're a huge CAIN opponent. And ERoGC doesn't like CAIN either.
From the desk of the Atlae Isles international affairs minister, George Williamsen. Every WA first statement will be the formal opinion from the delegation of the Atlae Isles. King Calvin the I may comment.

"Gloria in Terra"

"The pronunciation of "Atlae" is /ætleɪ/. Don't you forget it."

User avatar
Cerian Quilor
Senator
 
Posts: 3841
Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Cerian Quilor » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:48 pm

Neo Danzig wrote:
Sygian II wrote:Once again...

Cool, you raided a couple of regions? Not condemnable.

You're a Nazi? Shouldn't be acknowledged by the Security Council again.


The resolution looks about the exact same as its predecessor. I'm sure people know already how they're going to vote this time.

Just stop. There are so many other nations and regions out there that actually are deserving of a condemnation. Stop wasting your time on this proposal, because it's wasting ours.


1) Really? Raiding regions isn't condemnable. That's pretty funny, because pretty much every condemnation has to do with raiding.


Raiding alone is not. Being good at raiding and destroying lots of meaningful communities is. The Black Hawks, Macedon, etc, they had to earn their condemnations.

2) Whether or not Nazis should be recognized by the Security Council should be left up to the Council itself. Let them determine that by voting.


The security council voting population are largely people who have no idea of context or what condemnations actually do. And we really shouldn't hold up the will of such an inconstant collection of misinformed sheep as gospel. Else repeals shouldn't be allowed.

5) I would argue that its not a waste of time. That's up to the Council to decide. If this is actually going to get to vote, 99 delegates need to say it's worth their time. If it's not and you're right, then it won't come to vote, and therefore won't waste anyone's time but mine.



Getting 99 or whatever delegates to approve this will be a piece of cake. It says 'NAZIS BAD' in big bold letters. It's the resolution equivalent of free cake.
Never underestimate the power of cynicism, pessimism and negativity to prevent terrible things from happening. Only idealists try to build the future on a mountain of bodies.

The Thing to Remember About NationStates is that it is an almost entirely social game - fundamentally, you have no power beyond your own ability to convince people to go along with your ideas. In that sense, even the most dictatorial region is fundamentally democratic.

User avatar
Neo Danzig
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Danzig » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:51 pm

The Atlae Isles wrote:When it failed, Aelitia had enough votes to lessen the margin by 1 vote.

It would be terrible because 1) no one wants to see the same resolution again 2) you're giving ERoGC more attention, and 3) if I remember, you're a huge CAIN opponent. And ERoGC doesn't like CAIN either.

Lessen the margin by 1 vote? That would mean that Aelitia had 0 endorsements, in which case they wouldn't be delegate.
1) They supported it before, why wouldn't they support it now? Just because they've seen it before doesn't make them less likely to vote on it.
2) They've already gotten attention and if someone wants to join a Nazi region, they'll just find another one. A condemnation isn't going to turn people into Nazis.
3) I don't like Stalin. Hitler didn't like Stalin. By that logic, we would've been best buddies, right? Just because we both don't like CAIN doesn't mean that we like each other. I don't support Nazism, I just don't like CAIN's methods. That being said, in the end we both have the same beliefs, and to be honest, in hindsight, the proposal to condemn them was an overreaction. In fact, I wouldn't mind working with CAIN on this one, if they'll support it.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.87

Proud Paleoliberal
Republican
Lutheran with Shia Muslim and Baha'i influences
Democracy, Parliamentarianism, Libertarianism, Small Government, Kurdistan, Kosovo, Tibet, Hong Kong, Macau, Two State Solution in Israel, Two China Policy, Constitutionalism, Bill of Rights, NATO

Authoritarianism, Theocracy, Populism, Large Government, Trump, Erdogan, Assad, Le Pen, Socialism, Communism

User avatar
Neo Danzig
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Danzig » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:59 pm

Cerian Quilor wrote:
Neo Danzig wrote:
1) Really? Raiding regions isn't condemnable. That's pretty funny, because pretty much every condemnation has to do with raiding.


Raiding alone is not. Being good at raiding and destroying lots of meaningful communities is. The Black Hawks, Macedon, etc, they had to earn their condemnations.

2) Whether or not Nazis should be recognized by the Security Council should be left up to the Council itself. Let them determine that by voting.


The security council voting population are largely people who have no idea of context or what condemnations actually do. And we really shouldn't hold up the will of such an inconstant collection of misinformed sheep as gospel. Else repeals shouldn't be allowed.

5) I would argue that its not a waste of time. That's up to the Council to decide. If this is actually going to get to vote, 99 delegates need to say it's worth their time. If it's not and you're right, then it won't come to vote, and therefore won't waste anyone's time but mine.



Getting 99 or whatever delegates to approve this will be a piece of cake. It says 'NAZIS BAD' in big bold letters. It's the resolution equivalent of free cake.

1) I would argue that that makes EROGC a better nominee for a condemnation. All of the condemned raider groups that I'm aware of took their condemnations as a badge of honor, whereas EROGC clearly didn't want the resolution to pass.
2) But what else is there? At the end of the day, they are the Security Council. In the eyes of the WA, their word is gospel, since they ultimately determine the resolutions that pass. Sure there are a lot of sheep, but the delegates help balance that out.
3) I'll give you that, but that at least means that 99 people find it to be worth their time and whether or not they approve the draft for valid reasons, in the eyes of the WA, their collective opinion holds more weight than yours.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.87

Proud Paleoliberal
Republican
Lutheran with Shia Muslim and Baha'i influences
Democracy, Parliamentarianism, Libertarianism, Small Government, Kurdistan, Kosovo, Tibet, Hong Kong, Macau, Two State Solution in Israel, Two China Policy, Constitutionalism, Bill of Rights, NATO

Authoritarianism, Theocracy, Populism, Large Government, Trump, Erdogan, Assad, Le Pen, Socialism, Communism

User avatar
Drop Your Pants
Minister
 
Posts: 2957
Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Drop Your Pants » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:03 pm

So i notice you've edited the proposal to change the broken region link but not replied to any of my other points on the regions they "invaded". Wonder if i'll have more luck talking to the co-author :P
Make Malloderation Great Again

User avatar
Neo Danzig
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Danzig » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:06 pm

Drop Your Pants wrote:So i notice you've edited the proposal to change the broken region link but not replied to any of my other points on the regions they "invaded". Wonder if i'll have more luck talking to the co-author :P
Neo Danzig wrote:The Security Council,

Observing Elite Region of Global Command's targeting of communists and Muslims;

Noting Elite Region of Global Command's invasions, refounds, or both of Islamya, The Arab League, Allah, Allahu Akbar, Islamic Union of Free States, United Commonwealth of Islam, The Revolutionary Council, and Viet Cong;

Detesting Elite Region of Global Command's hatred and bigotry;

Disgusted by Elite Region of Global Command's various nicknames for Muslims, such as "muzzies";

Further disgusted that Elite Region of Global Command calls Islam "Frankenstein";

Disturbed by Elite Region of Global Command's calls for the annihilation of communists and Muslims;

Alarmed by Elite Region of Global Command's proud proclamation of "Glory to Nazism" in their World Factbook Entry;

Recognizing Nazism as an intolerant ideology promoting racism;

Hereby condemns Elite Region of Global Command.

Co-Authored by Canton Empire

Edit 1: Added more of EROGC's invasions.
Edit 2: Same as above.
Edit 3: Fixed some inaccuracies and small mistakes.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.87

Proud Paleoliberal
Republican
Lutheran with Shia Muslim and Baha'i influences
Democracy, Parliamentarianism, Libertarianism, Small Government, Kurdistan, Kosovo, Tibet, Hong Kong, Macau, Two State Solution in Israel, Two China Policy, Constitutionalism, Bill of Rights, NATO

Authoritarianism, Theocracy, Populism, Large Government, Trump, Erdogan, Assad, Le Pen, Socialism, Communism

User avatar
Drop Your Pants
Minister
 
Posts: 2957
Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Drop Your Pants » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:10 pm

None of the examples you listed are invasions except The Arab League (which EROGC might have supported but didn't lead). Try again :P
Make Malloderation Great Again

Next

Remove ads

Return to Security Council

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Peoples United Northen Army, Rolandarmstrong, The Stalker

Remove ads