NATION

PASSWORD

Pluviostan Wants YOU! (Recruitment Thread)

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Area-569 AKA Human Mistake
Attaché

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Pluviostan Wants YOU! (Recruitment Thread)

Postby Area-569 AKA Human Mistake » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:02 am

O', gather 'round me, and listen to my story!
I hail from a region called Pluviostan, o' Pluviostan, a region of man-

Alright, I am no poet, IDK how to continue with that.
Aaaanyways, let's talk about Pluviostan, shall we? Region founded in 2015. Seemed nice. Got just a feeew internal problems. Now... Well, it has definitely seen better times. We used to be a big region with over 100 people, now we are at 32 (29, if you remove the nations that belong to me, and even less people active).

For such a reason, we have decided to start recruting. So, here are the things that you will find in Pluviostan, and if you are interested, feel free to read a few things in the out-of-page forum (https://gmtes.com/pluviostan/index.php), and, if that convinces you, join:

1) Persistent and continuous roleplay, carefully balanced with certain measures to avoid the unfairness that we saw in the past (Check Future Pluviostan and Fantasy Pluviostan sub-forum in our forum)

2) Shared lore, perhaps deeper than what you will find in your average region due to the persistent nature of our RPs.

3) A small community in which everybody can carve their place! Despite everything, we always remained with a comfy small-community feeling, in which every voice is heard and known. Trust me, I joined when the region was already pretty big, and you can ask anyone in the region and they will tell you that I am the coolest guy around. Probably.

4) Drama! History! Dramatic history! Remember those few problems I mentioned? Well, they are a pretty fine piece of lecture, and for sure comedy material. Check the "Nostalgia Trip" thread in the forum for more info. Who doesn't love a good drama?

5) A tolerant but educative region: Due to our experience in handling, er, troublesome RPers, we have learned to be tolerant and patient with roleplaying errors and faults, but we have also learned to point out the mistakes and suggest corrections for them. If you are new at roleplaying and want a helping hand, we are more than happy to provide one!

6) Miscellaneous things, like forum games, serious discussions, non-serious discussions, a few fandom threads, a forced and over-used meme thread, a shameful copy of SCPs, etc..

And you can get all that for free, ladies and gentlemen! You just have to join in! And, well, I guess you also need to be sure that you have all of this requirements:
- Active; One post a week is the rule.
- Tolerant; We have all kinds of ideological discussions, and they may get heated, but overall we respect each one of our ideologies. Please do so as well.
- Please don't be a raider, 'kay?

And that's all! Again, please feel free to check our out of page forum before you decide if you want to join in or not. Also feel free to ask me any question regarding the region. Enjoy your possible stay at Pluviostan!

Maljaratas
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Maljaratas » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:31 am

Your region looks cool! :)
I might send a puppet over at some point

Question: Do you do any roleplaying on the NS forums, or is it all on your regional forums?
Last edited by Maljaratas on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There are decades when nothing happens. There are weeks where decades happen" -Vladimir Lenin

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Area-569 AKA Human Mistake » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:35 am

Maljaratas wrote:Your region looks cool! :)
I might send a puppet over at some point

Question: Do you do any roleplaying on the NS forums, or is it all on your regional forums?

It is all in the regional forum.

Goto Mototsugu
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Goto Mototsugu » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:33 pm

I recommend using Zetaboards for your offsite forums. Your current one's security certificate is expired and it will not allow me to continue on to it. I'm probably not the only one to encounter this problem.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Area-569 AKA Human Mistake » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:53 pm

We know, and we have been trying to solve it for ages, but now the only admin of the forum and the founder of the region is dying (His nation, I mean) and hasn't appeared in a while, so we are considering changing our forums.
Anyways, you should have the option to mark it as an exception. At least in Mozilla and Explorer you can.

Maljaratas
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Maljaratas » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:53 pm

Goto Mototsugu wrote:I recommend using Zetaboards for your offsite forums. Your current one's security certificate is expired and it will not allow me to continue on to it. I'm probably not the only one to encounter this problem.

Just to confirm, it did the same for me.
"There are decades when nothing happens. There are weeks where decades happen" -Vladimir Lenin

Goto Mototsugu
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Goto Mototsugu » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:58 pm

Area-569 AKA Human Mistake wrote:We know, and we have been trying to solve it for ages, but now the only admin of the forum and the founder of the region is dying (His nation, I mean) and hasn't appeared in a while, so we are considering changing our forums.
Anyways, you should have the option to mark it as an exception. At least in Mozilla and Explorer you can.

Nah. Chrome says "No. Fuck that shit, we're out."

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Area-569 AKA Human Mistake » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:02 pm

Goto Mototsugu wrote:
Area-569 AKA Human Mistake wrote:We know, and we have been trying to solve it for ages, but now the only admin of the forum and the founder of the region is dying (His nation, I mean) and hasn't appeared in a while, so we are considering changing our forums.

Nah. Chrome says "No. Fuck that shit, we're out."

Strange. Er, can I... Offer you some cookies for you to join? We are pretty desesperate, you know?

Jokes aside, I'll install Chrome to see if I can find a solution.

Goto Mototsugu
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Goto Mototsugu » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:04 pm

Area-569 AKA Human Mistake wrote:
Goto Mototsugu wrote:Nah. Chrome says "No. Fuck that shit, we're out."

Strange. Er, can I... Offer you some cookies for you to join? We are pretty desesperate, you know?

I'm a retired raider and I don't RP. I don't think I'd fit in :p

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Area-569 AKA Human Mistake » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:07 pm

Goto Mototsugu wrote:
Area-569 AKA Human Mistake wrote:Strange. Er, can I... Offer you some cookies for you to join? We are pretty desesperate, you know?

I'm a retired raider and I don't RP. I don't think I'd fit in :p

Meh, even someone who can just make a good argument in a discussion or who can drop a few jokes here and there is enough.

Anyways, I installed Chrome and attempted to enter. After clicking Advanced Options (At least in spanish it's Opciones Avanzadas), at the bottom of the warning it gave me the option to enter anyways, even though it had a warning.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Area-569 AKA Human Mistake » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:40 pm

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Area-569 AKA Human Mistake » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:10 pm

In another news, the founder of the region's nation is dying, and he hasn't talked in a long while, so after his gone we are planning on reforming the laws and making a new election. So you can also participate in that.
Yes, we are at a pretty tight and ruined state. That is partially the reason we made this thread. But hey, isn't it a pretty, warm feeling to help a technically small region rise? It sure is, new researches say!

Goto Mototsugu
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Goto Mototsugu » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:18 pm

Area-569 AKA Human Mistake wrote:In another news, the founder of the region's nation is dying, and he hasn't talked in a long while, so after his gone we are planning on reforming the laws and making a new election. So you can also participate in that.
Yes, we are at a pretty tight and ruined state. That is partially the reason we made this thread. But hey, isn't it a pretty, warm feeling to help a technically small region rise? It sure is, new researches say!

Welp. 2 days until your region becomes raidable.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Area-569 AKA Human Mistake » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:41 pm

Correct, but we are not concerned. The WAD is non-executive, making us not that much of a target for raiders.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Area-569 AKA Human Mistake » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:41 pm

Our only concern is the out-of-page forum, because the founder was the only admin.

Goto Mototsugu
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Goto Mototsugu » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:46 pm

Area-569 AKA Human Mistake wrote:Correct, but we are not concerned. The WAD is non-executive, making us not that much of a target for raiders.

You must be new to GP. The founder becomes executive automatically when your founder CTEs.
Last edited by Goto Mototsugu on Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Area-569 AKA Human Mistake » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:47 pm

Oh.
I certainly did not know that, thanks.
Well this is ankward.

Goto Mototsugu
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Goto Mototsugu » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:48 pm

Area-569 AKA Human Mistake wrote:Oh.
I certainly did not know that, thanks.
Well this is ankward.

What did you think happened lol? Someone has to be executive.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Area-569 AKA Human Mistake » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:52 pm

Dunno. I did know that the founder's powers went to the WAD, I guess I just derp'd for a while.

... But HEEEEEY! At least we with raidings we will have more activity, amirite?!

Goto Mototsugu
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Goto Mototsugu » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:53 pm

Area-569 AKA Human Mistake wrote:Dunno. I did know that the founder's powers went to the WAD, I guess I just derp'd for a while.

... But HEEEEEY! At least we with raidings we will have more activity, amirite?!

Hey, The Black Hawks, the Invaders, Firehelm, HYDRA Command, etc. the guy's asking for it.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Area-569 AKA Human Mistake » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:57 pm

Now, asking for it sounds bad. I prefer to call it a cordial invitation to our cordial region!

Goto Mototsugu
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Goto Mototsugu » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:59 pm

Area-569 AKA Human Mistake wrote:Now, asking for it sounds bad. I prefer to call it a cordial invitation to our cordial region!

You should probably get a more reliable founder next time.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Area-569 AKA Human Mistake » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:02 pm

He did last a few years, though. Perhaps it was a indeed a bad sign that every two months or so he disappeared for a week and then came back with hippie photos and even dumber arguments than before.
Join now and you'll get a lesson on those arguments, taken right from the dead mouth of Larsland!

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Area-569 AKA Human Mistake » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:02 pm

It looks like nobody will come anyways, but if you are interested, please TG our Minister of Foreign Affairs (Oriflamme) for the password. You know, protecting ourselves from raiders and such.

Karafuto-cho
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Karafuto-cho » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:20 pm

Area-569 AKA Human Mistake wrote:It looks like nobody will come anyways, but if you are interested, please TG our Minister of Foreign Affairs (Oriflamme) for the password. You know, protecting ourselves from raiders and such.

(no password is up)
Altino is my favorite GPer

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay