NATION

PASSWORD

First Togukhan War [ MT | OOC | OPEN ]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Togukhan
Secretary

Founded: Jan 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

First Togukhan War [ MT | OOC | OPEN ]

Postby Togukhan » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:46 am

The First Togukhan War OOC
IC: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=400832

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:18 am

If anyone would like me to make the same pixal soldiers for any of the other factions, let me know and give me a description of their forces.
Pentagonal Armaments
Sometimes you just need something to protect yourself with.

People talking without speaking. People hearing without listening.

I'm surprised too, maybe it's a sign things are looking up.

Kettu
Attaché

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kettu » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:30 pm

Vilhala wrote:Vilhala is preparing to liberate Togukhan and help it to become a Capitalist Free Zone like Vilhala. The liberation will start with the first wave of 700 Immortan class battleships and 300 Metal class aircraft carriers. 5000 SG-80 fighters have been deployed ahead of the navy to soften up the attack area. Transport ships carry 30 million infantry and 1 million tanks.

And where will the liberation land, you ask? The first lucky place to be saved will be Mchere. The attack will come at daybreak on the western bay. From there the army will march and fly to the capital of Mchere before anyone can react.

(Image)
The glorious Vilhalan Air Arm, flying SG-80s, takes off ahead of the fleet.

(Image)
The glorious Vilhalan fleet, under Admiral Reynolds, departs our immortal kingdom for Togukhan

OOC: This is bullshit and godmodding. Please stop

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:11 pm

The Superior State wrote:Togukhan
Zipasto-Ngale border
Shore

"ETA 5 Minutes!" The voice echoed around the landing craft but was soon overpowered by the buzzing of the turbines. The men inside the BMP-3s put on their helmets, made sure they had all their gear on and prepared to face whatever was waiting for them out there. Intelligence so far had shown no signs of opposition on the beach, but one can never be to careful against guerilla warfare. The huge hovercraft finally came to a stop. The skirt deflated and finally the ramp opened. The 6 BMP-3s came out and after scanning the area they deployed the men, who immediatelly got into a defensive formation. At the same time, two more Zubr crafts landed and 3 T-72B3s came out from each one. "Coast is clear!" One of the officers declared. "Spread out and make sure that there are no enemies in the vicinity! You have permission to open fire if provoked or attacked!" The man continued and the vehicles started moving forward, with the men following them. Once a radius of 2KMs around the perimeter was deemed "unbreached" they started setting up tents. "Comrades!" Another officer shouted to gain everyone's attention as he climbed onto one of the now parked BMPs "We all know why we are here. This may not be a war to protect the motherland or spread her greatness, but.. it is still one of the main interests of the State and each of the State's interests is also our interest! Fight well and don't embarrass our mighty army! Reinforcements will be here tomorrow and a base will be built, but for know, we'll have to make do with what we have and wait for a report from the scout team. That is all, now get back to work"

Western Gem Mine, Ngale
"5...4...3...2...1... Green light! Go! Go!" Several men wearing Greek lizzard camo and armed with VSS Vintorez and some of them also with RPG-28s jumped out of the IL-76 which was travelling at 10.000 an altitude of 10.000 meters. They landed 1 Km away from the gem mines. After meeting at the A waypoint they proceeded to approach the now occupied mines. Moving silently and stealthily around the area they observed and once they had the required information they reported back to the HQ "The mines are filled with armed individuals in black uniforms, but no vehicles has been sighted as of yet" "Copy that Wolf-1. Stay where you are and continue with the intelligence gathering. Await further orders when the reinforcements arrive"

Really good first post.
Pentagonal Armaments

The Superior State
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Superior State » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:17 pm

Pentaga Giudici wrote: Really good first post.

Thanks, I tried to keep it as balanced and realistic as possible with my ability. Just one question, is the other guy's comment with the excessive amount of troops actually going to count in the rp? I mean, if he has 1 million tanks we might as well give up XD
CommunistOrthodox ChristianRelatively Authoritarian, Anti-Anarchy
Political compass: -7.88(Economic left)/3.45(Authoritarian)

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:21 pm

The Superior State wrote:
Pentaga Giudici wrote: Really good first post.

Thanks, I tried to keep it as balanced and realistic as possible with my ability. Just one question, is the other guy's comment with the excessive amount of troops actually going to count in the rp? I mean, if he has 1 million tanks we might as well give up XD

Most of us are ignoring it.
Pentagonal Armaments

Kettu
Attaché

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kettu » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:38 pm

Pentaga Giudici wrote:
The Superior State wrote:

Most of us are ignoring it.

I think it needs to be deleted

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:55 pm

How was my post?
Lover of doggos

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:05 pm

Revlona wrote:How was my post?

It was reasonable.

Are you attacking The Superior State, The Fascists they are fighting, or the capitalists the fascists took the land from?
Pentagonal Armaments

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:07 pm

Pentaga Giudici wrote:
Revlona wrote:How was my post?

It was reasonable.

Are you attacking The Superior State, The Fascists they are fighting, or the capitalists the fascists took the land from?

The TAF are the ones who are holding the orange plantation so I'm attacking the TAF.
Lover of doggos

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:11 pm

Revlona wrote:
Pentaga Giudici wrote:
It was reasonable.

The TAF are the ones who are holding the orange plantation so I'm attacking the TAF.

You mean the TFF?
Pentagonal Armaments

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm

Pentaga Giudici wrote:
Revlona wrote:The TAF are the ones who are holding the orange plantation so I'm attacking the TAF.

You mean the TFF?

No the TAF... the togukhan alliance of freedom. Don't they still hold the orange plantations ? If not I'm sorry because I was referenceing the map.
Lover of doggos

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:19 pm

Revlona wrote:
Pentaga Giudici wrote:
You mean the TFF?

No the TAF... the togukhan alliance of freedom. Don't they still hold the orange plantations ? If not I'm sorry because I was referenceing the map.

The TFF took the plantations. The red spots on the map is their turf. The TAF is white, grey, or tan.
Pentagonal Armaments

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:20 pm

Revlona wrote:
Pentaga Giudici wrote:
You mean the TFF?

Nevermind, I get it now. TAF.
Pentagonal Armaments

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:22 pm

Pentaga Giudici wrote:
Revlona wrote:No the TAF... the togukhan alliance of freedom. Don't they still hold the orange plantations ? If not I'm sorry because I was referenceing the map.

The TFF took the plantations. The red spots on the map is their turf. The TAF is white, grey, or tan.

lol I don't think The TFF IS even in the 2nd province
Lover of doggos

Togukhan
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Togukhan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:14 am

I wouldn't worry about number wanking, I have ways of destroying god modders. :twisted:

After all, I am the final word in any and every battle. So remember, number of troops means nothing to me, it's the number of nation participating in the battle.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:18 am

Togukhan wrote:I wouldn't worry about number wanking, I have ways of destroying god modders. :twisted:

After all, I am the final word in any and every battle. So remember, number of troops means nothing to me, it's the number of nation participating in the battle.

Did my troops win in zipasto?
Lover of doggos

Togukhan
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Togukhan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:19 am

Also, Superior State... who are you fighting with?

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:21 am

Togukhan wrote:Also, Superior State... who are you fighting with?

He is fighting the TFF im pretty sure. I gather that from the black uniforms bit.
Lover of doggos

The Superior State
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Superior State » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:26 am

I am not fighting anyone yet, but i am interested in the gem mines

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:27 am

The Superior State wrote:I am not fighting anyone yet, but i am interested in the gem mines

oh your just scouting the gem mines then?
Lover of doggos

The Superior State
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Superior State » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:30 am

For now yes, I am waiting to see the full extent of the enemy's forces

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:32 am

i wasnt sure what the TAF had for AA at the orange plantation so i went with ww2 Flak. Was that accurate?
Lover of doggos

Togukhan
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Togukhan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:35 am

The plantation was poorly defended, the factions where poorly prepared for an attack from the sea, so they fortified the front lines the most. But, as sad as it is to say, my ability to judge military tactics is well, bad. So don't expect perfect judgments on how armies would realistically fight, because that's not what this roleplay is about.

It's a little bit about being... godmoddy :twisted:

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:37 am

Togukhan wrote:The plantation was poorly defended, the factions where poorly prepared for an attack from the sea, so they fortified the front lines the most. But, as sad as it is to say, my ability to judge military tactics is well, bad. So don't expect perfect judgments on how armies would realistically fight, because that's not what this roleplay is about.

It's a little bit about being... godmoddy :twisted:

who's being godmoddy? you?
Lover of doggos

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents