NATION

PASSWORD

Industry trend chart

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Mahdistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Industry trend chart

Postby Mahdistan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:35 pm

I think it'd be pretty neat if we could have a page to see the levels of all industries on one chart, like we have with the Civil Rights, Economy, and Personal Freedoms chart. It'd be a nice touch, and make it a little simpler to see how your industries stack up to each other.
Last edited by [violet] on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quranist, Pan-Islamist Muslim
Syndicalist, Councilist, Environmentalist, and Regionalist! Gay and proud!
Pro- East Jerusalem and pre-1967 borders for Palestine, Hamas, Novorossiya, Gaddafism, Ansarullah (Houthis), Hezbollah, Putin, Xi Jinping, Rouhani, Assad, Maduro, Corbyn, and Bernie Sanders
Anti- Israel/Zionism, Euromaiden Ukraine, Neoliberalism, Saudi Arabia, Daesh, Al-Qaeda, Trump, Macron, Theresa May, and anyone involved in peddling the "Russiagate" theory
Mahdistan; An Overview
All credit for the flag to Slovenya
Factbooks>NS stats, but stats form a reference point

Noahs Second Country
Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:12 pm

Mahdistan wrote:I think it'd be pretty neat if we could have a page to see the levels of all industries on one chart, like we have with the Civil Rights, Economy, and Personal Freedoms chart. It'd be a nice touch, and make it a little simpler to see how your industries stack up to each other.

I'd support this.
Westinor wrote:Who knew the face of Big Farma could be the greatest hero of the Cards Proleteriat?
Honeydewistania wrote:Such spunk and arrogance that he welcomes the brigade of hatred!
Orcuo wrote:The plan was foolproof! Unfortunately, I didn’t make it Noah-proof.
WeKnow wrote:I am not a fan of his in the slightest.
Benevolent 0 wrote:You can't seem to ever portray yourself straight.
Bormiar wrote: reckless and greedy, closer to a character issue than something to be rewarded.
Second Best™ - 7x Issues Author, 7x SC Author, Editor, Ex-Minister of Cards of the North Pacific

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:33 pm

It's been suggested before. I think people were generally in favor. You could probably find other threads on this with a careful search, and perhaps see an admin response.

Return to Technical