NATION

PASSWORD

AusoZera: A Roleplay and Gaming Community♦ [Closed]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Ausozera Admin
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

AusoZera: A Roleplay and Gaming Community♦ [Closed]

Postby Ausozera Admin » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:58 pm

WHAT IS NEW AUSOZERA?

Welcome to the application thread of New Ausozera! We are an active, established online roleplay and gaming community, with a wide variety of concepts and plenty of space to explore your nation and its inhabitants. We offer the opportunity for RPers to become involved in a unique roleplay world.

Ausozera is not just a RPing region, and our discord also includes many people who don’t have nations in canon.
Areas of interest range from our regional canon and lore and Roleplaying, to games (CSGO, Wargame: Red Dragon, War Thunder, ARMA, Deceit, etc.), politics, anime, military-related topics, and much more.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

• Ausozera’s planet is comparable to earth in size and climate. This also means that we measure IC time as progressing the same rate to real-life time. Information regarding our solar system can be found here.

• Ausozera’s main canon is predominantly Modern Tech. This is generally defined as technology that is currently in mass production (and not technology that is only in development). Financial constraints can also apply. This being said, some deviation to real life is allowed, given different patterns of development, and different national priorities. Ausozera is also open to FT, FanT and PT rps.

• Ausozera places some limitations on stats, particularly military, economic and demographic figures. These are not quite as strict as real life, and are largely negotiable, with the following specifications:
    - Top Real-Life nations should generally not be used as a ‘baseline’. Not every nation should expect US+ militaries, or Swiss levels of individual wealth.
    - Nations with an unusually high statistic or capability should ideally compensate in another aspect. For instance, a nation with a high population may have a low GDP per capita, or a fractious political system. Trade-offs will generally be advised for countries with over 500 million people, or 14 trillion GDP.

• Unlike Earth or similar earth-based regions, Ausozera is more politically fragmented. This allows for many different nation concepts to co-exist, and state/ideological hierarchy is not as predictable or stale. We also have greater flexibility in the location of ethnic groups.

• Empire of Donner land (the Don) is our Cornlord. He manages applications, and regional affairs including foreign affairs with other regions.

APPLICATION

Players seeking to apply for membership within Ausozera’s canon are required to fill out the application below. Upon posting your application, it is advisable to discuss it with our members in the regional discord. We will post feedback here, but the discord allows for more responsive interaction. Players who merely wish to join us OOCly should also feel free to join our Discord.

If a player does not have prior RP experience, this is fine! We suggest that they join our discord, to discuss this with our Members. We may request that they write a sample post, or if the rest of the application is of a high enough quality, forego this requirement entirely.

For Preferred Map Location, a rough sketch of where your nation would be is ideal. However it is absolutely fine if you haven’t decided where you want to go — and we can happily discuss this in the discord.

For any additional inquiries about our world, the application process, etc. you may ask here on this thread, on our discord, or you may telegram Empire of Donner land for further details.

Our administration team reserves the right to deny any application.
Code: Select all
[box][align=center][b][color=#00BFFF][size=160]A[/size][/color]uso[color=#00BFFF][size=160]Z[/size][/color]era Regional Application[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[b][u]General Information[/b][/u][/align]
[b]Official Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Population:[/b]
[b]GDP (nominal):[/b]
[b]GDP Per Capita (nominal):[/b]
[b]Preferred Map Location:[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[align=center][b][u]Political Information[/b][/u][/align]
[b]Governance Type:[/b]
[b]Dominant Political Ideology:[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[align=center][b][u]Military[/b][/u][/align]
[b]Military Budget:[/b]
[b]Military Budget as a Percentage of GDP:[/b]
[b]Total Military Personnel:[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[align=center][b][u]Player Information[/u][/b][/align]
[b]RP Sample:[/b]

[i]by publishing this application, you agree by all terms set by the region and also agree that you understand that your nation may be altered due to our region’s lore and history[/i]
[/box]

Last edited by Ausozera Admin on Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 43 times in total.

Ausozera Admin
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausozera Admin » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:58 pm

Newly Accepted Nations

SIGNATURE
Code: Select all
[align=center][url=https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=647898][color=Blue][b][u]Proud Ausozeran[/u][/b][/color][/align][/url]
Last edited by Ausozera Admin on Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:13 am, edited 11 times in total.

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:00 pm

Tag
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Free Ezkanteia
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ezkanteia » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:12 pm

AusoZera Regional Application

General Information

Official Nation's Name: People's Free Republic of Ezkanteia
Official Population: 87.1 Million
Demonym: Ezkanteian
Description of Nation's History: The country of Ezkanteia was created when Greek exiles wrested it from its Slavic inhabitants, and eventually integrating them into a new culture that was neither, and yet both. For millenia the country was under a roughly feudalistic society until the monarchs began to pursue greater industrialization and expansion in the 19th-20th century. While this would be a success for them, the lives of the common people suffered under the new system that saw their traditional agricultural privileges rescinded. After the assassination of Emperor Alexander IV in 1963, a general revolt by the Servants of the Kingdom of God, a group of Christian Communists primarily composed of the country's oppressed Latin (Catholic) minority against the Greek (Orthodox) majority. After a long and brutal civil war the rebels emerged victorious and the royal family fled the country, and the political system devolved into chaos until the Totalist faction emerged victorious under the guidance of Chairman of the Party of Piety and Equality Zacharios Ankylos. Now Ezkanteia enjoys a relative stability, but with the Chairman's declining health and the poor state of the economy, who's to say how long that will last?
Location of Nation: You know that big straight above where FDR is on the old map? Bout there.

Government Information

Type of Governance: Oligarchic dictatorship
Head of State: Chairman of the Supreme People's Commision Zacharios Ankylos
Head of Government: President of the People's Assembly Marco Scaletta
Political Ideology: Christian Communism
GDP: $1 Trillion
GDP Per Capita: $13,000

Military

Total Military Personnel: 950,000
Active Military Personnel: 450,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 500,000

Player Information

Why do you want to join?: Because I've been longing for a real, integrated Nations RP and I think I've found the place.

by publishing this application, you agree by all terms set by the region and also agree that you understand that your nation may be altered due to our region’s lore and history

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:15 pm

I think, therefore I tag
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Helvetea
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Helvetea » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:17 pm

I didn't know this place was still running.

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:26 pm

Helvetea wrote:I didn't know this place was still running.

You mean the thread? This is the new, revised app thread for Ausozera
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"

Helvetea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Helvetea » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:32 pm

Vanquaria wrote:
Helvetea wrote:I didn't know this place was still running.

I meant the region.

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:36 pm

Helvetea wrote:
Vanquaria wrote:

I meant the region.

Lol yeah for a period everyone was just messing about in Discord but we are returning to roleplaying again with a several wicked roleplays already running and a FTL Ausozera roleplay already being planned

Helvetea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Helvetea » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:53 pm

Vanquaria wrote:
Helvetea wrote:
I meant the region.

Lol yeah for a period everyone was just messing about in Discord but we are returning to roleplaying again with a several wicked roleplays already running and a FTL Ausozera roleplay already being planned

I'm so mad right now. I nearly finished my write up and my tablet crashed.

Erutenia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Erutenia » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:57 pm

This looks good.
box]

General Information

Official Nation's Name: Federation of Erutenia
Official Population: 194.245.000
Demonym: Erutenian
Description of Nation's History: Erutenia was a formed after the balkanization of a more larger country, it was peaceful but backwards. But then the Erutenian government was taken by Cephalopods with the support of thinking Apes. Now Erutenia has Squids as rulers with Apes as advisors.
Location of Nation: I can have something similar to this?, if yes, i will like to be in the middle of 2 other nations.

Government Information

Type of Governance: Eco-Imperialist Federation ruled by Squids.
Head of State: Richard, Leader of the Federation
Head of Government: Richard, Leader of the Federation
Political Ideology: Eco-Imperialism.
GDP: 85 Trillon NS$
GDP Per Capita: 101 Milion NS$

Military

Total Military Personnel: 6.873.000 troops without the Paramilitary force (70.000).
Active Military Personnel: 3.873.000
Reserve Military Personnel: 3.000.000

Player Information

Why do you want to join?: I need help to make mah lore man.

by publishing this application, you agree by all terms set by the region and also agree that you understand that your nation may be altered due to our region’s lore and history
[/box]
Last edited by Erutenia on Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ATTENTION: THE ERUTENIAN FEDERATION IS BEING REMODELED, STAY IN THEIR HOMES AND FOLLOW ANY ORDER GIVEN BY THE POLICE OR AUXILIARY UNITS. I REPEAT...
Erutenia: For love, for science, for our federation!

this nation is more complex than it looks
BAD ENGLISH APPROACHING

Helvetea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Helvetea » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:01 pm

Erutenia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Erutenia » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:24 pm

Helvetea wrote:...

Don't worry, the Squids can make you uncomfortable, but at end, this is just a canon thing. And i can make good posts, like this one
ATTENTION: THE ERUTENIAN FEDERATION IS BEING REMODELED, STAY IN THEIR HOMES AND FOLLOW ANY ORDER GIVEN BY THE POLICE OR AUXILIARY UNITS. I REPEAT...

BAD ENGLISH APPROACHING

Erutenia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Erutenia » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:45 pm

Oh!, i forgot that i am a Invader. My bad.

BAD ENGLISH APPROACHING

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:09 pm

Helvetea wrote:
Vanquaria wrote:

I'm so mad right now. I nearly finished my write up and my tablet crashed.

Lol, I can empathise mate. Its, unfortunately, a common issue for NSers, my advice would be use only PC and write using Word or a similar application.

Ausozera Admin
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausozera Admin » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:59 pm

Free Ezkanteia wrote:

General Information

Official Nation's Name: People's Free Republic of Ezkanteia
Official Population: 87.1 Million
Demonym: Ezkanteian
Description of Nation's History: The country of Ezkanteia was created when Greek exiles wrested it from its Slavic inhabitants, and eventually integrating them into a new culture that was neither, and yet both. For millenia the country was under a roughly feudalistic society until the monarchs began to pursue greater industrialization and expansion in the 19th-20th century. While this would be a success for them, the lives of the common people suffered under the new system that saw their traditional agricultural privileges rescinded. After the assassination of Emperor Alexander IV in 1963, a general revolt by the Servants of the Kingdom of God, a group of Christian Communists primarily composed of the country's oppressed Latin (Catholic) minority against the Greek (Orthodox) majority. After a long and brutal civil war the rebels emerged victorious and the royal family fled the country, and the political system devolved into chaos until the Totalist faction emerged victorious under the guidance of Chairman of the Party of Piety and Equality Zacharios Ankylos. Now Ezkanteia enjoys a relative stability, but with the Chairman's declining health and the poor state of the economy, who's to say how long that will last?
Location of Nation: You know that big straight above where FDR is on the old map? Bout there.

Government Information

Type of Governance: Oligarchic dictatorship
Head of State: Chairman of the Supreme People's Commision Zacharios Ankylos
Head of Government: President of the People's Assembly Marco Scaletta
Political Ideology: Christian Communism
GDP: $1 Trillion
GDP Per Capita: $13,000

Military

Total Military Personnel: 950,000
Active Military Personnel: 450,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 500,000

Player Information

Why do you want to join?: Because I've been longing for a real, integrated Nations RP and I think I've found the place.

I am Reuss-Lippe better know as Ratte in the region, i am the Foreign Secretary in the region and i will be running this thread through the administration account.
After examining your application, i have decided to Accept your application.
TG the Highlighted Nation for password into the region, discord, etc.

Helvetea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Helvetea » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:03 am

General Information

Official Nation's Name: The Empire of Helvetea (can I make an IC name?)
Official Population: 125.2 million
Demonym: Helvetean (?)
Description of Nation's History: a bustling Country profiting from plentiful oil reserves and trade. The country is rather Mediterranean in nature at the coastline, but desert inland. There is a very high presence of old ruins from the Country's old days, when the advanced Civilization Atlantida crumbled into annihilation. Despite this, what was left of Atlantida and the various tribes managed to fend off opportunistic neighbours and preserve their culture. In 892, Imhotep I came to power, starting the Imperial era of the land. He operated on an unusual line: Not hereditary as was the norm, but rather on a line of Ability. Only those he felt were appropriate for the task became the Emperor. Under the continued leadership of wise and tactful men, the revived state of Atlantida, now encompassing the entire country, became a trading power and holder of Resources. Such resources and benefits require protection, which is why the military arm for the country is so large.
Location of Nation: where the African section is, I guess.

Government Information

Type of Governance: Monarchy
Head of State: Akhenaton V
Head of Government: Duke Lichtenlade
Political Ideology:
GDP: 1,877,837,240,000
GDP Per Capita: 14988.7

Military

Total Military Personnel: 2,563,551
Active Military Personnel: 1,408,551
Reserve Military Personnel: 1,155,000

Player Information

Why do you want to join?: I had a very interesting dream a few nights ago begging to be RPed. ALso, I like New Ausozera.

Last edited by Helvetea on Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:45 pm

General Information

Official Nation's Name: The United Kingdoms of Danceria/Danceria
Official Population: 124 Million (roughly)
Demonym: Dancerian
Description of Nation's History:
Location of Nation: The area southwest of Equator, including the far flung Western islands.

Government Information

Type of Governance: Federal Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State: His Royal Majesty, Malcolm V Mac Alistar O'Gothen-Aeor; By the Grace of God, King of the Gaelanders, the Goethans, the Bolgens, the Frizans and the Brythans; King of Danceria.
Head of Government: His Excellency, Prime Minister Harry Shemuson
Political Ideology: Conservative mindedness
GDP:
GDP Per Capita:

Military

Total Military Personnel:
Active Military Personnel:
Reserve Military Personnel:

Player Information

Why do you want to join?: Because this looks highly intriguing, and I want to better myself as a Nation RP-er.

It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Ausozera Admin
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausozera Admin » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:47 pm

Helvetea wrote:

General Information

Official Nation's Name: The Empire of Helvetea (can I make an IC name?)
Official Population: 125.2 million
Demonym: Helvetean (?)
Description of Nation's History: a bustling Country profiting from plentiful oil reserves and trade. The country is rather Mediterranean in nature at the coastline, but desert inland. There is a very high presence of old ruins from the Country's old days, when the advanced Civilization Atlantida crumbled into annihilation. Despite this, what was left of Atlantida and the various tribes managed to fend off opportunistic neighbours and preserve their culture. In 892, Imhotep I came to power, starting the Imperial era of the land. He operated on an unusual line: Not hereditary as was the norm, but rather on a line of Ability. Only those he felt were appropriate for the task became the Emperor. Under the continued leadership of wise and tactful men, the revived state of Atlantida, now encompassing the entire country, became a trading power and holder of Resources. Such resources and benefits require protection, which is why the military arm for the country is so large.
Location of Nation: where the African section is, I guess.

Government Information

Type of Governance: Monarchy
Head of State: Akhenaton V
Head of Government: Duke Lichtenlade
Political Ideology:
GDP: 1,877,837,240,000
GDP Per Capita: 14988.7

Military

Total Military Personnel: 2,563,551
Active Military Personnel: 1,408,551
Reserve Military Personnel: 1,155,000

Player Information

Why do you want to join?: I had a very interesting dream a few nights ago begging to be RPed. ALso, I like New Ausozera.

After examining your application, i have decided to Accept your application.
TG Reuss-Lippe for password into the region, discord, etc.

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:44 pm

You are able to possess an IC only name for your country, yes. You may edit your name and demonym if you wish.
Last edited by Vanquaria on Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ausozera Admin
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausozera Admin » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:12 pm

Danceria wrote:

General Information

Location of Nation: The area southwest of Equator, including the far flung Western islands.

Government Information

Head of State: His Royal Majesty, Malcolm V Mac Alistar O'Gothen-Aeor; By the Grace of God, King of the Gaelanders, the Goethans, the Bolgens, the Frizans and the Brythans; King of Danceria.
GDP:
GDP Per Capita:

Military

Player Information

Why do you want to join?: Because this looks highly intriguing, and I want to better myself as a Nation RP-er.

This application will be Pending until all is filled out.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:45 pm

Ausozera Admin wrote:
Danceria wrote:

General Information

Government Information

GDP:
GDP Per Capita:

Military

Player Information

This application will be Pending until all is filled out.

I would certainly hope so, just keep me on the docket.
Obligatory Quotes below

Ausozera Admin
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausozera Admin » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:30 pm

Danceria wrote:
Ausozera Admin wrote:This application will be Pending until all is filled out.

I would certainly hope so, just keep me on the docket.

Will do :)

Welskerland
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 06, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Welskerland » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:07 pm

box]

General Information

Official Nation's Name: The United Realm of Welskerland
Official Population: 10,500,000 (forgot the exact number)
Demonym: Welskian
Description of Nation's History: It's being revamp and currently unfinished, but here's what I have so far. Welskerland started off as a bunch of tribes united only by language and ethnicity. The most powerful tribe tried to unite the Welskian people under one nation through conquest, but failed as the other tribes allied against it. Later, a foreign power tries to conquer the Welskians and the tribes form a military alliance and bring in an ally to help fight off the conquerors. They became a dependency to their ally, and after awhile gained independence as a tribal confederacy. Onanda, the most powerful tribe that tried to create the nation in the past, threaten to secede since they don't feel they are being represented fairly. However, if Onanda made such an attempt, the other tribes would invade Onanda. That's all I have so far, feel free to help me flesh it out.
Location of Nation: I don't really care where on the map, if you have one, as long as Welskerland is landlocked, preferably in between at least two other nations.

Government Information

Type of Governance: Constitutional monarchy
Head of State: King Godfrey III
Head of Government: Minister President Antoni Kolton
Political Ideology:
GDP:
GDP Per Capita:

Military

Player Information

Why do you want to join?: I have been looking for an active PMT RP region

[/box]

I left the military and GDP sections blank as Idk what reasonable numbers would be in those areas. I will definitely fill out with some assistance.
Embassy Program

This nation does reflect my IRL views unless something is more interesting to differ from what I believe otherwise. For example, Welskerland is a constitutional monarchy, while I prefer a republic IRL.

Ausozera Admin
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausozera Admin » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:24 pm

Welskerland wrote:box]

General Information

Official Nation's Name: The United Realm of Welskerland
Official Population: 10,500,000 (forgot the exact number)
Demonym: Welskian
Description of Nation's History: It's being revamp and currently unfinished, but here's what I have so far. Welskerland started off as a bunch of tribes united only by language and ethnicity. The most powerful tribe tried to unite the Welskian people under one nation through conquest, but failed as the other tribes allied against it. Later, a foreign power tries to conquer the Welskians and the tribes form a military alliance and bring in an ally to help fight off the conquerors. They became a dependency to their ally, and after awhile gained independence as a tribal confederacy. Onanda, the most powerful tribe that tried to create the nation in the past, threaten to secede since they don't feel they are being represented fairly. However, if Onanda made such an attempt, the other tribes would invade Onanda. That's all I have so far, feel free to help me flesh it out.
Location of Nation: I don't really care where on the map, if you have one, as long as Welskerland is landlocked, preferably in between at least two other nations.

Government Information

Type of Governance: Constitutional monarchy
Head of State: King Godfrey III
Head of Government: Minister President Antoni Kolton
Political Ideology:
GDP:
GDP Per Capita:

Military

Player Information

Why do you want to join?: I have been looking for an active PMT RP region

[/box]

I left the military and GDP sections blank as Idk what reasonable numbers would be in those areas. I will definitely fill out with some assistance.

Sorry for Late response, RL issues. Contact Reuss-Lippe for Assistance

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information