NATION

PASSWORD

Delete This

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
United Layfet
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Delete This

Postby United Layfet » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:54 pm

REmoved
Last edited by United Layfet on Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:56 pm

Game Mechanics rule states that you can't propose any kind of rule change to the way the game works through the WA. Therefore, it is not an "authorized" resolution. Being submittable does not automatically mean it's legal.

If you want to propose a mechanics change, start a thread in Technical.
Last edited by Kaboomlandia on Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

The Matoran
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Matoran » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:11 pm

I think you're misunderstanding the quote there. It says, quote
"No. Well, you can, but I'm still not going to add war. The WA is not there to request new game features"

While it does say you can, it also explicitly states that the WA is not for requesting new features. Let's also extroplate that as alterations to current features as well, since that is what we are talking about here. Even though this is a simple change, it does not fall within the rules of what the WA is for. Besides, the Moderators have the power to declare a resolution as unauthorized (wouldn't be good mods unless they could), and as such are well within their rights in this matter. Thank you for your time.
A 2:5:4 on the Excidium Planetis YACI nation, set in ancient time in the CUoFP Universe.

A puppet of Watuhuru! Hooray for redundancy!
Just refer there for info about RL me.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:08 pm

Not entirely sure what this was, spare seems to have been about a WA resolution. Regardless, it's apparent the OP has redacted their commentary. iLock.
Last edited by Kyrusia on Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Return to Moderation