NATION

PASSWORD

(Draft) Peace Gnomes

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Cogoria
Attaché

Founded: Jul 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

(Draft) Peace Gnomes

Postby Cogoria » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:04 am

Draft1
Peace Gnomes
Category: Education
Strength: Strong
Forms the committee of Peace Gnomes
Tasks this committee with sending Gnomes to areas of aggressive behaviour
Orders deployed Gnomes to waggle there fingers at every object in the area and utter the phrase "What would your mother think of this hmmmm?"
Requires the committee with repeating these actions until such a time as the aggressive behaviour abates.
Recommends all nations make a donation of cheese to active PeaceGnomes to ensure lively finger waggling, thus increasing Gnome effectiveness.

So, while drunk I created a proposal. When I woke up sober and found it I had a good giggle at what drunk me had done and went down stairs for breakfast, only to find drunk me had also attempted to sort that out in advance. I am so grateful for drunk me's kindness that I am going to try and get this written out in such a way that it is legal and might actually get passed.
First I realise committee only is illegal (I think thats what the bit about cheese was supposed to solve), and apparently gnome related legislation is also not allowed, I have a few work arounds in mind, but am due to release Drunk Cogoria again shortly so it will have to wait for the weekend to be over. In the meantime feel free to make suggestions!

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:09 am

Cogoria wrote:In the meantime feel free to make suggestions!

I suggest you go visit the Joke Proposal thread where we merged your initial post. I also suggest that you not repost this again.

Return to General Assembly