NATION

PASSWORD

Tsu-Cities of God African War(CAS Canon Only/OOC signup)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Imperialtha
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Tsu-Cities of God African War(CAS Canon Only/OOC signup)

Postby Imperialtha » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:43 pm

OOC Signup thread for Canon Tsu-Cities of God African War.

Current Mod(s): Hespero-Belkia

RP is for CAS Canon Members Only

Military factbooks must be screened in signup and approved in order to participate in the war, even if your factbook was approved before, doesn't matter, still needs to be screened via this signup thread in order to participate

RP Plot Summary:
Tensions between Natuna aka Riau(Tsu) and Cities of God have reached an all time high, any former normative relations between the 2 nations is now in tatters. With the two nations financial disagreement having turned into armed war.

The outcome of this war remains to be seen and will decided through the course of this war by the players and mediation or arbitration by the moderator.

Sign-Up Forum
Code: Select all
Nations Name:
Nations leader:
Nation Type:
Military Factbook(s):
Who you support (Natuna/Tsu, Cities of God, Neutral/Observer):
Government type:
Reasons for entering the war:

LINK TO IC PAGE
Last edited by Imperialtha on Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Natuna aka Riau
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Natuna aka Riau » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:33 pm

Nations Name:The Republic of Tsu
Nations leader: Commander Ashai
Nation Type: Democratic/Federal
Military Factbook(s): https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nat ... /id=733930 https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nat ... /id=733938 https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nat ... /id=733940

(Also i'm estimating that I have around 400 fighters based on the size of my carriers, 30 X-2L Missile hunters (it's a fighter with a HEL attached to it, Bering approved it), 30 AC-130us, and 50 Apache Longbows
Who you support (Natuna/Tsu, Cities of God, Neutral/Observer): Tsu
Government type: Federal
Reasons for entering the war: His use of economic warfare and his attack on my blockade.

Cities of God
Attaché

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cities of God » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:46 pm

Nations Name: The Cities of God
Nations leader: Emperor Joseph XVI
Nation Type: Aristocracy
Military Factbook(s):
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=cit ... /id=743729
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=cit ... /id=745078
*My nation has a long range communications and radar jamming system, which was approved by the mods.

Who you support (Natuna/Tsu, Cities of God, Neutral/Observer): Cities of God
Government type: Aristocracy
Reasons for entering the war: Economic warfare from Tsu that resulted in Tsu stealing billions from the Cities of God, and the Tsu attack against a civilian vessel that shown no aggression towards the Tsu.

Natuna aka Riau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Natuna aka Riau » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:49 pm

Cities of God wrote:Nations Name: The Cities of God
Military Factbook(s):
*My nation has a long range communications and radar jamming system, which was approved by the mods.

Reasons for entering the war: Economic warfare from Tsu that resulted in Tsu stealing billions from the Cities of God, and the Tsu attack against a civilian vessel that shown no aggression towards the Tsu.

I do want to ask, those 14 Chakras? are those the 14 you planned to buy from me?

Cities of God
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cities of God » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:11 am

Natuna aka Riau wrote:
Military Factbook(s):

I do want to ask, those 14 Chakras? are those the 14 you planned to buy from me?

I thought I removed those.

Natuna aka Riau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Natuna aka Riau » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:21 am

Cities of God wrote:
Natuna aka Riau wrote:I do want to ask, those 14 Chakras? are those the 14 you planned to buy from me?

I thought I removed those.

so you only have 3 subs then?

Cities of God
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cities of God » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:29 pm

Natuna aka Riau wrote:
Cities of God wrote:I thought I removed those.

so you only have 3 subs then?

I could have sworn I replaced it. I must not have saved it properly. I will fix that shortly. Thank you for noticing.
Last edited by Cities of God on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hespero-Belkia
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hespero-Belkia » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:52 pm

Natuna aka Riau wrote:Nations Name:The Republic of Tsu
Nations leader: Commander Ashai
Nation Type: Democratic/Federal
Military Factbook(s): https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nat ... /id=733930 https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nat ... /id=733938 https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nat ... /id=733940

(Also i'm estimating that I have around 400 fighters based on the size of my carriers, 30 X-2L Missile hunters (it's a fighter with a HEL attached to it, Bering approved it), 30 AC-130us, and 50 Apache Longbows
Who you support (Natuna/Tsu, Cities of God, Neutral/Observer): Tsu
Government type: Federal
Reasons for entering the war: His use of economic warfare and his attack on my blockade.

Military Factbook(s):

Both applicants are APPROVED
Last edited by Hespero-Belkia on Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Natuna aka Riau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Natuna aka Riau » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:25 pm

CoG May i ask the strength of your forces that were placed along the Togo Adruvish border? And where to be precise. I will need that information when it comes time for me to make my post.

Tarazed
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:07 pm

Nations Name: Technocratic Republic of Tarazed
Nations leader: Director Damion White (PhD)
Nation Type: Semi-Demicratic/Semi-Oligarchic
Military Factbook(s): https://www.nationstates.net/nation=tar ... tegory=107
Who you support (Natuna/Tsu, Cities of God, Neutral/Observer): Neutral (Heavily leaning towards Natuna due to TCTC)
Government type: Semi-Elective Technocracy
Reasons for entering the war: N/A
DEFCON 1 - Maximum readiness
DEFCON 2 - Next step to nuclear war/Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours
DEFCON 3 - Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness/Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes
>DEFCON 4< - Above normal readiness
DEFCON 5 - Lowest state of readiness/Normal readiness

Natuna aka Riau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Natuna aka Riau » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:36 pm

Natuna aka Riau wrote:CoG May i ask the strength of your forces that were placed along the Togo Adruvish border? And where to be precise. I will need that information when it comes time for me to make my post.

Alright question on the jammer. Wouldn't also jam civilian use of radio such as radio, TV, satellite, internet, phone, etc? If so it could cause a huge amount of problems for the economy i.e. Credit cards couldn't be used or the stock market would have to go back to the old fashion ways. 2nd 500km from Lagos includes most of Togo and a decent amount of Ghana, so wouldn't those areas also be affecting jamming.
Last edited by Natuna aka Riau on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cities of God
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cities of God » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:39 pm

Natuna aka Riau wrote:
Natuna aka Riau wrote:CoG May i ask the strength of your forces that were placed along the Togo Adruvish border? And where to be precise. I will need that information when it comes time for me to make my post.

Alright question on the jammer. Wouldn't also jam civilian use of radio such as radio, TV, satellite, internet, etc? If so it could cause a huge amount of problems for the economy i.e. Credit cards couldn't be used or the stock market would have to go back to the old fashion ways. 2nd 500km from Lagos includes most of Togo and a decent amount of Ghana, so wouldn't those areas also be affecting jamming.

Yes, civilian radios and radio-based communications are blocked. Yes, those areas are within 500 km of them.

Natuna aka Riau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Natuna aka Riau » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:43 pm

Cities of God wrote:
Natuna aka Riau wrote:Alright question on the jammer. Wouldn't also jam civilian use of radio such as radio, TV, satellite, internet, etc? If so it could cause a huge amount of problems for the economy i.e. Credit cards couldn't be used or the stock market would have to go back to the old fashion ways. 2nd 500km from Lagos includes most of Togo and a decent amount of Ghana, so wouldn't those areas also be affecting jamming.

Yes, civilian radios and radio-based communications are blocked. Yes, those areas are within 500 km of them.

Alright that would cause economic damage to yourself I hope you realize that. And on the strength of your forces along the border?

Cities of God
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cities of God » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:50 pm

Natuna aka Riau wrote:
Cities of God wrote:Yes, civilian radios and radio-based communications are blocked. Yes, those areas are within 500 km of them.

Alright that would cause economic damage to yourself I hope you realize that. And on the strength of your forces along the border?

My nation's civilians mostly use cable-based communications.

600,000 soldiers posted at the border or are immediately available from a nearby city.

NOTE: 300,000 are near or a the border specifically.
Last edited by Cities of God on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Natuna aka Riau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Natuna aka Riau » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:59 pm

Cities of God wrote:
Natuna aka Riau wrote:Alright that would cause economic damage to yourself I hope you realize that. And on the strength of your forces along the border?

My nation's civilians mostly use cable-based communications.

600,000 soldiers posted at the border or are immediately available from a nearby city.

Tanks and other vehicles and weaponry? Are they at a base along the border, patrolling the border, patrolling the streets of said cities?
And while cable does help, stuff like credit card readers, wifi, cellular towers, even railroad crossing signs, GPS, modern banking, airplanes and delivery services among other things.
And that is besides the fact that you are committing economic warfare against both Scot and GA (and yourself).

Cities of God
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cities of God » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:08 pm

Natuna aka Riau wrote:
Cities of God wrote:My nation's civilians mostly use cable-based communications.

Tanks and other vehicles and weaponry? Are they at a base along the border, patrolling the border, patrolling the streets of said cities?
And while cable does help, stuff like credit card readers, wifi, cellular towers, even railroad crossing signs, GPS, modern banking, airplanes and delivery services among other things.
And that is besides the fact that you are committing economic warfare against both Scot and GA (and yourself).

Yes, including tanks, vehicles, and weaponry. The 300,000 are in their own groups, spread along areas near the border.

Natuna aka Riau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Natuna aka Riau » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:10 pm

Cities of God wrote:
Natuna aka Riau wrote:Tanks and other vehicles and weaponry? Are they at a base along the border, patrolling the border, patrolling the streets of said cities?

Yes, including tanks, vehicles, and weaponry. The 300,000 are in their own groups, spread along areas near the border.

and those soldiers near the border their communications would be unaffected?
Also can I get a range on how many tanks you have in the area
Last edited by Natuna aka Riau on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cities of God
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cities of God » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:33 pm

Natuna aka Riau wrote:
Cities of God wrote:Yes, including tanks, vehicles, and weaponry. The 300,000 are in their own groups, spread along areas near the border.

and those soldiers near the border their communications would be unaffected?

CoG military communications are not affected as they have the jamming sequence.

500 tanks and a number of various artillery units and MRLs.

Natuna aka Riau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Natuna aka Riau » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:34 pm

Cities of God wrote:
Natuna aka Riau wrote:and those soldiers near the border their communications would be unaffected?

Alright, as I have been informed by Tara that if I come across CoG military communication (such as a tank or a military phone) I can find the jamming sequence and get my comms back on line.

Cities of God
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cities of God » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:53 pm

Natuna aka Riau wrote:
Cities of God wrote:

Alright, as I have been informed by Tara that if I come across CoG military communication (such as a tank or a military phone) I can find the jamming sequence and get my comms back on line.

You expect to come across undamaged abandonned tanks?
Last edited by Cities of God on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Natuna aka Riau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Natuna aka Riau » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:04 pm

Cities of God wrote:
Natuna aka Riau wrote:Alright, as I have been informed by Tara that if I come across CoG military communication (such as a tank or a military phone) I can find the jamming sequence and get my comms back on line.

No it's just the point that if I come across anything i can fix my current problem.
And I take it by the lack of response you acknowledge that you are hurting your own economy (which might make people angry especially if you are an aristocracy!)

Cities of God
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cities of God » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:27 pm

Natuna aka Riau wrote:
Cities of God wrote:

No it's just the point that if I come across anything i can fix my current problem.
And I take it by the lack of response you acknowledge that you are hurting your own economy (which might make people angry especially if you are an aristocracy!)

No, I just forgot to adress that point.

My nation does not offer wifi except by government and military. Banking would not be affected, as it uses the communications lines, not wifi or radio communication. My nation does not really have enough international business interaction to warrant use outside of government channels. Delivery service does not require radio communications. Only my military and government uses GPS. Credit and Debit cards have not really caught on in the CoG.

Grand Adruvain
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Adruvain » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:56 am

Nations Name: The United Kingdom of Grand Adruvain and Northern Baleria and realms across the Sea
Nations leader: King Augustus II of Lahnberg, Prime Minister Edward Carlston
Nation Type: Monarchy
Military Factbook(s): https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gra ... tegory=107
Who you support (Natuna/Tsu, Cities of God, Neutral/Observer): Neutral, as of now
Government type: Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
Reasons for entering the war: Defend Adruvish interest in West Africa, and demand the Jammer be deactivated or else
The former New American commonwealth
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♔The sun has yet to set on Adruvain♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
That feel when you make a dreadnought based off the Yamato and Adruvain still has one twice the size #AdruviaRuleTheWaves - Equalsun Empire

Natuna aka Riau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Natuna aka Riau » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:01 pm

alright so I am/have been bombarding CoG military bases near the Adruvish-CoG border so that should do some damage and I'm also bombarding the border where our scouts think enemy forces are. Both bombardments come from SPGs and the SoT fleet so it should have some impact.

Cities of God
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cities of God » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:12 pm

Natuna aka Riau wrote:alright so I am/have been bombarding CoG military bases near the Adruvish-CoG border so that should do some damage and I'm also bombarding the border where our scouts think enemy forces are. Both bombardments come from SPGs and the SoT fleet so it should have some impact.

The closest base is in the cities themselves, unless you count border patrol facilities. Are you sure it is a smart idea to carry around large nuclear reactors into battle? That is what you would need to target CoG facilities from a point 15 km from the border.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents