NATION

PASSWORD

Burjka Airlines ~ Surpassing All Expectations [OPEN - MT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Burjka
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Burjka Airlines ~ Surpassing All Expectations [OPEN - MT]

Postby Burjka » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:48 am

Image United States, English

HOME I ABOUT I HISTORY I TRAVEL INFORMATION I TRAVEL CLASSES I ENTERTAINMENT I DINING I FLYBLU FREQUENT FLYER I FLEET I DESTINATIONS I RESORT PACKAGES I CAREERS I TERMS AND CONDITIONS I APPLICATIONS

IATA: BK ICAO: BUR Callsign: LEOPARD
Welcome I Bienvenida I Bienvenue I Welkom I Willkommen I Benvenuto I 歡迎 I ยินดีต้อนรับ

Last edited by Burjka on Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Burjka
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

WIP

Postby Burjka » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:31 am

HOME I ABOUT I HISTORY I TRAVEL INFORMATION I TRAVEL CLASSES I ENTERTAINMENT I DINING I FLYBLU FREQUENT FLYER I FLEET I DESTINATIONS I RESORT PACKAGES I CAREERS I TERMS AND CONDITIONS I APPLICATIONS

WELCOME TO BURJKA AIRLINES

Welcome to the official website of Burjka Airlines - one of Burjka's most visible brands. At Burjka Airlines, we strive for only success and we accomplish this by employing 30,000 people yearly, update and upgrade our fleet every eight to twelve years, serve delicious cuisine, provide addictive entertainment and most importantly, we have an immaculate safety record. We are a full-service, global commercial airline and we fly the flag of the United States of Burjka high in the sky. Voted as the nation's 'Best Commercial Airline' for the last seven years in a row and a strong competitor in the 'Best Global Airline' awards, you can rely on us to take you to your chosen destination safely and efficiently. Our destination list is growing rapidly and although we are still in our 'Expansion Era' as we are a fairly new airline to the industry, we deliver luxury flight.

OUR VISION AND MISSION

Our vision for the future of Burjka Airlines is that we are going to be the best in the business in terms of safety, staff and customer satisfaction. We can achieve this by performing better and better each day so that eventually we cannot become any better. Our mission is to keep standards high for all customers and stay environmentally friendly.

OUR IMPACT ON THE ENVIRONMENT

Burjka Airlines are determined that aviation must reduce its climate change impact. We are currently in the development process of creating new low-carbon biofuels and environment projects made possible by customer donations. We believe that low-carbon biofuels have great potential to reduce our carbon footprint and our aim is to fuel all of our fleet with biofuel. We are in cooperation with BurjkaFuels to build an innovative and reliable fuel. For all the people living in areas close to our destination airports, noise is often seen as the worst environmental problem. This is why one of our main aims is to reduce our average noise per flight by 20%. We will achieve this by introducing our new take off and landing procedures and refurbishing our old aircraft that do not use biofuel. We also must deal with mass amounts of waste from different areas. We aim to reduce the amount of waste that has to go to landfill by recycling as much as we possibly can and processing non-recyclable waste. We cooperate with our suppliers and discuss about how we can make their products recyclable such as packaging and food products. We have also recently introduced our tree planting campaign. This means for every pound of carbon that our aircraft release into the atmosphere, we will plant a tree. Therefore, as we are damaging the environment, the trees are saving it, cancelling out the damage made by us. Collected rainwater is used as water for our on board sinks.

OUR IMPACT IN COMMUNITIES

Ever since Burjka Airlines was founded in 1949, we have had positive impacts on communities across Burjka. Our airline has helped provide food, water and shelter for those who are less fortunate than most in the poorer parts of Burjka. We are always strengthening and building with the communities which provides us with life long friends and partners. We always work very hard when we are together in a community to give these less fortunate people something to smile about. As well as helping poorer communities in Burjka, we also provide aid to nation's who have experienced a natural disaster to help re-build their swollen country. We are very fortunate to have support from the people we have helped and we are sure they are thankful too!

OUR HEADQUARTERS

Our new headquarters is located beside our main hub airport, Dubia International Airport. The new headquarters started construction in March, 2015 after the old headquarters was in a desperate need of renewal. As we had a drastic rise in profits, the construction of our new headquarters was able to take place. It officially opened recently in November 2016.

OUR CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER

Our Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chairman is Abrahim Majuud. Abrahim Majuud was born on 1st February 1976 in Dubia, Burjka. His father, Pierre Majuud was the founder of Empori, the nation's iconic fragrence. As Empori took off, the Original Empori for Him fragrence became the fastest selling aftershave in the nation. Pierre made billions however, in Summer 1997, he passed away due to a heart failure leaving his 21 year old son with his mother and all his wealth. As Abrahim grew up, he was undecided what he should do with his fathers wealth, so he took some advice from a family friend and invested in an airline company. He decided to take over the Royal Burjkan Airways in 1999.

OUR BOARD OF EXECUTIVES

• Mr Jason Freeman - Chief Financial Officer
  • Mr Xui Chong - Director Of Operations
  • Mr Ryan Peters - Chief Commercial Officer
  • Miss Shula Ruuad - Chief Product Officer

OUR CAREER OPTIONS

At Burjka Airlines, we do not recruit people for just a job, we hire them when we see passion and interest in the airline industry. At the very center of our vast success, is our outstanding staff. Whether it be our pilots, cabin crew or ground staff, they all do an excellent job at keeping Burjka Airlines running smoothly. All staff must go though our training course before becoming a member of our team. We hire experienced pilots and crew who are willing to help teach future members of the airline. You can find out more about our career options at : www.flyburjka.com/careers

OUR CHARITY

Recently in 2008, we partnered up with the UNPCA (United Nations Poor Children Association) to help those less fortunate by donating 10% of all profits to children. We believe that no child should have to live a life of poverty and despair, so we do our best to help.

WHY CHOOSE BURJKA AIRLINES?

We believe that there are many reasons to choose us over our competitor airlines and here is just a few of them. We fly a range of unique destinations from all around the world. We have secured a total of 97 destinations and we are still expanding. Secondly, our travel experience is simple, comfortable and very convenient. We are growing rapidly in the airline industry for finding the most efficient, customer-friendly ways of doing business. It’s our aim to get you to your destination safely but we want you to have fun throughout the duration of your trip and we complete this by treating you like family. Our 200,000+ employees will treat you like no other airline will. We have been awarded the 5 star customer service rating and have had the best fun-loving crew since the day we were founded. It's our mission to make you feel as safe and comfortable as possible. At Burjka Airlines, safety is our number 1 priority. Since we were founded, there has been not even one major accident and barely any minor incidents. We strive on the safety of everyone on board and it is our aim to take airline safety to the next level. Finally, we donate 10% of money we earn to charity with extra donations from our passengers of course. These are just some of our reasons on why you as a passenger should choose us over any other airline in the industry. We hope to see you high in the skies with us soon!
Last edited by Burjka on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:45 am, edited 19 times in total.

Burjka
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

HISTORY

Postby Burjka » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:04 am

1949 - 1960: THE FOUNDING AND GROWTH

The founding of the airline occurred in 1949 when Adnan Jauna, a pilot and entrepreneur, began an air taxi service to Adu Dhabi from Dubia. Jauna later expanded his air taxi service and on 16 April 1950, he registered his air service as Burjka Aviation Company Limited, a private shareholding company. This is what made our current operating company, Burjka Airlines, one of the oldest airline companies in the industry. The early fleet contained seven Avro Ansons and three De Havilland DH.86B 4-engine biplanes. Later, on 30 December 1951, Burjkan Overseas Airways(VOA) became a major shareholder in Burjka Aviation, holding a grand 20% stake through the BOA subsidiary company BOA Associated Companies.

1961-1969: THE STUNNING SIXTYS

Throughout the 1960s, the government of the United States of Burjka agreed to purchase the BOA Associated Companies holding in Burjkan Aviation. The Foundation Treaty was signed on the 30th July 1963 and gave each government a 25% shareholding in Burjkan Aviation, which became a holding company. The operating company was now branded as Royal Burjkan Airlines and became the official flag carrier for the nation. The Prince of Burjka declared the airline as "Royal". With 4 Lockheed L-1011 Tri-Star and 12 Boeing 737 series aircraft joining the fleet. By 1966 Royal Burjkan Airlines had expanded its route network and starting grasping new routes to new nations. The fleet was now one of the greatest in the world with 4 Vickers VC10, 6 Lockheed L-1011 Tri-Star 200s and 12 Boeing 737–200s. In 1969, the airline doubled the Tri-Star fleet by replacing the VC10s. Meanwhile, the airline increased the
Boeing 737 fleet to 14.

1970 - 1982: MAJOR EXPANSION

The 1970s came along and we saw an increase in air travel and growth for Royal Burjkan Airlines. In 1971, Royal Burjkan Airlines became an official IATA member. In 1975, Luxair, the national start-up and the old national carrier of Burjka began operating, which would later become a major partner of Royal Burjkan Airlines. In 1979 the Boeing 747's and Boeing 767's joined the fleet and the airline launched service to all major routes at the time. Royal Burjkan Airlines celebrated its 30th anniversary in 1977. The blue uniform was then introduced. In 1983, it opened up a pilot trainer flight simulator facility in Dubia which turned out to be a huge hit to a lot of pilots in the local area and most of the community liked the idea, which was a plus.

1983 - 2005: NEW LIVERY AND NAME CHANGE

In December 1983, Royal Burjkan Airlines received its first Airbus A340-400 series aircraft. We introduced a no-smoking policy on all flights in 1988, which the airline later extended through its whole network. The official Burjkan Airlines website opened in July 1995. Then, in 1997 the airline celebrated its 50th anniversary by taking delivery of 2 Airbus A330-200 series aircraft and launched service to Adu Dhabi. Then in 1999, we received news that CEO Adnan Jauna was 87 and needed to be replaced. He put the company up for sale and along came Abrahim Majuud who became President and CEO of Royal Burjkan Airlines and instigated a three-year restructuring and turnaround program, which was launched in response to a drastic fall in profits at the company and increasing debt due to the CEO's retirement and tough competition. The Royal Burjkan Airlines Executive board unanimously approved the three-year recovery plan at the extraordinary general meeting held on 23 September. In 2003 Royal Burjkan Airlines became Burjkan Airlines and it introduced a new livery and logo. Burjkan Airlines also announced a sponsorship deal for the Dubia Grand Prix which took place in 2004. Later on in 2004, Burjkan Airlines introduced direct flights between the east (Adu Dhabi) and the west (Dubia) of Burjka. This route became very popular and it carried a record 12.3 million passengers during that year alone. Burjka Airlines sponsorship of the Dubia Formula 1 Grand Prix continued, with a record race crowd and a global TV audience. The airline announced a return to profit, which came with the best financial performance since 1999.

2006 - 2017 : STILL EXPANDING...

In 2006, we produced a series of adverts in local newspapers thanking Dubia and many other airports for their contribution to the Burjka Airlines success. Burjka Airlines endeavoured to show the continuing support for flights to Fujariah from other airports, connecting to the rest of the Burjka Airlines network, via advertisements placed in local newspapers and broadcasted on TV, this led to applications from the future employees and in less than a month, Burjka Airlines received over 700 employees from its workforce, prompting the airline to 'Best Burjkan Airline'. Currently Abrahim Majuud is one of the richest people in Burjka with a net worth of B$58 Billion. Burjkan Airlines has made some major changes since 1949, with new leather seats and new TVs which include over 1000 channels, Burjkan Airlines has never been more luxurious. We became the official airline partner of the 2014 Dubia Olympic Games. In 2014 alone, an average of 148.5 million people flew with Burjkan Airlines. This was due to the high demands of people coming into Burjka just to see the Olympic Games. Today, Burjkan Airlines is going very strong and we are one of the largest commercial airlines in the world. We do not know what the future is going to hold for us but we believe that it will be a very good and successful one!
Last edited by Burjka on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:46 am, edited 11 times in total.

Burjka
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

TRAVEL INFORMATION WIP

Postby Burjka » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:40 am

AT THE AIRPORT

We encourage that passengers abide by the rules and regulations provided by the airport of departure and arrival. If passengers do not obey the rules then they will be charged or prosecuted which will be provided by the airport authorities or by the government depending on the seriousness of the action committed. We also like to recommend that all passengers should arrive early at the airport to stop disruption and so that they do not miss their flight. We are on a schedule therefore if any passenger(s) who arrive late will miss there flight as our aircraft is expected to be on time to the destination of arrival. All passengers must go through security at the airports or else they will not be allowed on board the aircraft. We also do not allow any passengers on-board if they have consumed mass amounts of alcohol or if they have taken any dangerous drugs. We allow passengers of all ages, religions and races on-board.

REFUNDS AND FLIGHT CANCELLATION

First we would like to announce that if your journey did not go as planned, we apologise for any inconvenience caused. When you request a refund, it may take up to four weeks to handle. The refund will be made in the same currency and using the same payment method as used to purchase your ticket. If you purchased your ticket at one of our many travel agencies worldwide, then you will need to contact them and if you bought the tickets using one of our partner airlines, then you must contact them. You can apply for a refund only if your flight was cancelled and you did not fly on our alternative flight option, the flight was delayed by more than 3 hours, the passenger passed away before the flight departs, the visa request was denied or if a passenger was injured during flight. If your flight was cancelled then our staff are trained to tell you what the exact cause is and what you need to do as a passenger. The possible options for cancelling your flight could be due to terrorism, technical or mechanical failures, closure of airport or damage to the aircraft. If you have any further questions please contact us via email or telephone.

INFANTS AND CHILDREN

When you travel with infants and children it can be a struggle or an adventure. We know that young ones are very hyper so we recommend to keep them as comfortable as possible. We suggest that parents bring some small carry-on items to help keep the child entertained throughout the flight, such as a child's security blanket, favorite pillow or teddy bear and some small snacks. We allow the parents to bring bottled breast milk, juices and medicines on-board the aircraft. We also suggest that you bring small toys, small electronic devices and/or a coloring book just to keep the young one entertained for the duration of the flight. If you are pregnant then we do allow you to travel only if necessary and if you have a newly born baby, then we recommend you wait for seven days to fly. Children are no longer considered infants on the date of their second birthday. If you are pregnant or have a new-born, then please fill out a medical clearance form and take it to your local doctor as we need a signature from him/her.

Travelling is not recommended within 30 days before the date due and is prohibited within two weeks before delivery date. If travel within these two weeks is absolutely necessary then a clearance will need to be provided by your doctor. We also recommend you ask permission for medication which you will be allowed to take on board. Infants (two years old or under) may sit on an adults lap but you may be charged up to $75 per infant. We recommend you buy a seat for an infant for safety reasons. You can only have one infant per adult for lap seating. If you need to change a babies diaper then please go to any bathroom on board the aircraft. Burjkan Airlines staff have the equipment to heat baby bottles on board. Baggage allowances are the exact same rate for children. You may take up to one stroller per adult at no extra charge. You can travel at any age on Burjkan Airlines but we advise not to bring children who are under 5 weeks old on board. If you have any further questions then we advise you contact Burjkan Airlines.

CHILDREN TRAVELLING ALONE

When a child travels alone, it can be a thrilling experience, however, as their parent you may be worried about how your child will be taken care of. Any child who is under the age of 5 years cannot fly with us unless they are accompanied by someone 16 years or older. If the child is over 5, then they can travel alone using our ChildFlyer service. If they are between the ages of 6 and 12, then they can fly alone but only on our non-stop direct flights. Children ages 12 - 18 can fly alone on any Burjkan Airlines flight ( non stop direct or a connection flight ). All tickets for children must be purchased by someone over the age of 18 years.

When in the air, our cabin crew will give your child extra attention. Once your child boards the aircraft, your child will have to give their passport to a member of the cabin crew and they will have it returned to them before they leave the aircraft. If your child’s flight is national or regional, they will be given a Kidz activity pack to keep them entertained throughout the duration of the flight. However, on all international flights your child will be able to enjoy our in-flight entertainment. You pre order a children’s meal when you book a ticket or after your booking has been confirmed.

PETS

Burjka Airlines is highly aware on how important pets can be to passengers. We offer a wide selection of pet friendly options. On all flights, your pet(s) can be put in a small, medium or large sized kennels, but will be included in your baggage allowance. Recently we have allowed guide dogs that assist disabled passengers in the cabin. We only have a few cages per flight so they are limited. We can only suggest that you book in advance. Burjkan Airlines can refuse any passenger to carry a pet on board for safety reasons such as, animals that are aggressive or animals that are damaging or chewing on the cage. This is very unlikely but it does happen. If your pet is refused you may receive a refund. We will not be able to look after your pet during flight so we suggest that before you leave, make sure your pet has enough food and water so it doesn't become hungry or dehydrated during flight.

THE UNITED STATES OF BURJKA ENTRY REQUIREMENTS

If you do not have a Burjka visa or an appropriate passport which must be Machine Readable then you must apply for one. Machine Readable Passports have data which can be scanned automatically by a machine that all Burjkan airports have. These are easily recognizable from the two lines of letters, numbers and arrows printed across the long edge of the page where the photo appears. Children and infants must have their own Machine Readable Passport or else they may not be allowed into the United States of Burjka. If you are confused as to whether or not your passport is Machine Readable, please check with your local passport office or ask our staff as they will be able to tell you.

BAGGAGE

Passengers are allowed one carry-on bag, which can have wheels and handles but must measure up to 10" H x 17" W x 24" L (25 x 43 x 61 cm). You are also allowed one personal item which can be a purse, briefcase or laptop computer. However, if you choose to take a personal item, then it must fit under the seat in front of you. We put in every effort to try and accommodate your carry-on in the passenger cabin. Acceptance of carry-on baggage is prior to space availability on the aircraft at the time you board. If there is no room on board the aircraft then it will be sent to the baggage claim at your final destination for no charge. If you exceed our limit of one carry on bag and a personal item then you will be charged B$25 per piece of luggage and it will be sent to baggage claim. Additional carry-on baggage can be purchased.

If you’ve left a personal item on-board the aircraft, please notify a Bujka Airlines Customer Service Agent before leaving the airport they can try to retrieve your item from the aircraft. If you have left the airport, you will need to file a lost item report directly to Burjka Airlines Customer Support. We will make every effort to locate your item and return it to you. You will be contacted via email and/or phone within 30 days if we are able to locate your lost item. If you were traveling on a shared itinerary, contact the Operating Carrier where the item was lost.

All items brought on-board count toward your carry-on limit except clothing, a pillow for personal use, small snacks, reasonable amount of reading materials, infant travel seats and strollers, service animals, mobility or medical assistive devices such as wheelchairs, canes and crutches and prescription medicines. Below is a list of the prohibited items.

ItemCarry-On BagChecked Bag
Pottery, Glass or WoodImageImage
Toner or Printer CartridgesImageImage
Liquids, Gels, Aerosols below 3.4oz (100ml)ImageImage
AlcoholImageImage with restrictions
Breast MilkImageImage
House ItemsImageImage
WeaponsImageImage
Sharp ObjectsImageImage
Swimming Pool ChemicalsImageImage
Camping and Outside EquipmentImageImage
Explosive ItemsImageImage
Matches or LightersImageImage
Presurized ContainersImage with restrictionsImage with restrictions
Hazardous ItemsImageImage
Last edited by Burjka on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:46 am, edited 6 times in total.

Burjka
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

TRAVEL CLASSES

Postby Burjka » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:18 pm

ECONOMY CLASS

Our Economy Class lets you enjoy the warm hospitality while surrounded by modern comforts and amenities. We offer exceptional service and spacious seating so you know you will have a great flight. Our Economy class offers passengers traditional hospitality on all flights. The value of our excellent service and modern fleet is unbeatable. We will begin with our friendly staff, we welcome you on-board and treat you the way a passenger should be treated, with warmth and respect. Travel in comfort in an adjustable seat giving you plenty of leg room so that you can stretch during flight. Everything you need is within an arm's reach and our friendly cabin staff are only the push of a button away. Arrive at your destination feeling fresh and clean, all thanks to the sensational flight you just enjoyed in our award winning Economy Class. Our seats are well cushioned and spacious and your seat makes the most of the in-flight entertainment options available to you. Every seat is equipped with an individual fan, heating and air conditions, reading light, a pocket for putting small items when unused during the flight and a clean and comfy headrest cover. All Burjkan Airlines passengers will each be given a selection of complimentary items on-board. Our amenities include fresh headrest covers which are replaced on each seat after every flight which provides cleanliness and containing high quality hygienic standards. New earbuds are handed out at the beginning of each flight so passengers can enjoy the in-flight entertainment available to them and so during take-off and landing, you won't get sore ears. Wake up refreshed after a long nap at any point of the journey all thanks to your complimentary pillows, blankets, and sleeping mask. If you want any other amenities, please do not hesitate to ask our friendly staff and they will do their best to provide them.

Type Of FlightCategory Of PassengerPrice
NationalInfant$400
RegionalInfant$600
InternationalInfant$750
NationalChild (Ages 2-12)$500
RegionalChild (Ages 2-12)$700
InternationalChild (Ages 2-12)$850
NationalTeenager (Ages 12-18)$550
RegionalTeenager (Ages 12-18)$850
InternationalTeenager (Ages 12-18)$950
NationalAdult (Ages 18+)$600
RegionalAdult (Ages 18+)$900
InternationalAdult (Ages 18+)$1,000

BUSINESS CLASS

Our Business Class provides the ultimate in service, space, comfort, and luxury needed to create a superior journey. You will begin your Business Class experience the moment you arrive by taking advantage of our Check-in areas. Business Class has priority check-in and that guarantees you will be on time. However, if you do arrive early, you can enjoy our complimentary services at our modern and fully equipped Business Lounge only in selected airports. Passengers flying Business Class can also enjoy greater allowances for both checked and carry-on baggage. To help you get settled before take off, our in-flight crew will welcome you aboard with a huge smile. You may also choose a glass of champagne, fresh juice, or other beverage as you begin to realize the full luxury of your seat. When you are high in the sky, you can really appreciate the luxuriousness of our on-board services. The in-flight entertainment is brought to life through your high quality personal screen, conveniently located in the arm rest. An adjustable reading light allows you the freedom to catch up on some light reading or finish off some work. All of this is comfortably within arm's reach, and available to you at your pleasure. For those looking to turn everything off and escape into the beauty of a deep sleep, your seat is equipped with technology which allows you to recline to a flat, 180º position. This insures passengers will have the maximum comfort during long or short haul flights.
NationalInfant$650
RegionalInfant$900
InternationalInfant$1,100
NationalChild (Ages 2-12)$700
RegionalChild (Ages 2-12)$1,000
InternationalChild (Ages 2-12)$1,200
NationalTeenager (Ages 12-18)$800
RegionalTeenager (Ages 12-18)$1,100
InternationalTeenager (Ages 12-18)$1,300
NationalAdult (Ages 18+)$900
RegionalAdult (Ages 18+)$1,200
InternationalAdult (Ages 18+)$1,400

FIRST CLASS

Our First Class seats were designed to offer passengers the most comfort and privacy in a stylish and welcoming cabin. Each seat includes curved side panels to help provide passengers with personal space and extra privacy. With a 40-inch width seat and a bed length of 85 inches, passengers can now enjoy one of the most spacious and prestigious class cabins in the sky. We provide passengers with a journey like no other airline when they fly First Class. The carefully sculpted head rest and seat cushions make the experience. The seat now includes back cushions which makes the seat feel even more comfortable. The outer walls of the private cabin have also been extended and curved to offer more privacy and easier movement. We offer fluffy pillows and a plush duvet to create an even better napping experience. Through tough research with lighting experts, we have created a stylish reading light that provides a good amount of lighting but does not disturb the other passengers which makes it easier for work. We have also attached a modern night light so if you need to stay up when the cabin dims, it gives you access to do so. All of this is why our First Class experience is superior to any other modern commercial airline's.
NOTE: No Passengers Under The Age Of 12 Will Be Allowed In First Class.
NationalTeenager (Ages 12-18)$2,000
RegionalTeenager (Ages 12-18)$2,600
InternationalTeenager (Ages 12-18)$3,000
NationalAdult (Ages 18+)$2,400
RegionalAdult (Ages 18+)$3,000
InternationalAdult (Ages 18+)$3,300
Last edited by Burjka on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:47 am, edited 6 times in total.

Burjka
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

ON-BOARD ENTERTAINMENT

Postby Burjka » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:39 pm

MOVIES AND TELEVISION SHOWS

We have a passion for in-flight entertainment. From comedies to the classics, now you can watch what you want when you want with over 100 on demand award-winning movies. We also offer the latest TV shows. You can watch these in all different languages and the movies come equipped with subtitles for those who are hard of hearing and audio description for those who are hard of sight. These entertainment choices are currently only available on all of our regional and international flights. Below is the latest list of movies and TV shows.
COMING SOON!
COMING SOON!
COMING SOON!

MUSIC

Every month, we receive new and exclusive singles and albums from the latest top artists. We have a range of genres such as Jazz, Pop, Country, Rock, Hip Hop, Classical, Opera, Blues, Heavy Metal, Dubstep and Folk.
COMING SOON!
COMING SOON!

GAMES AND APPS

Burjka Airlines is proud to be one of the first airline companies to offer 3D games in our fantastic games selection! With dazzling effects and enhanced visuals, you can now enjoy the ultimate gaming experience on board your flight. Plus, our wide variety of multiplayer games allows you to challenge friends or other passengers in head-to-head battles! We have connected all the entertainment systems so that if another passenger is playing the same game as you, it will match you. Every monitor in the passenger cabins has a connected, built in GameStation 5 gaming system.

ACCESSORIES

With our active Suplix noise cancelling headphones, you will enjoy unprecedented audio quality on our flights. Using a patented design by audio specialists, these headphones cut out all traces of background noise, allowing you to enjoy uncompromising in-flight audio under a virtually noise-free environment.
Last edited by Burjka on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:49 am, edited 6 times in total.

Burjka
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

ON-BOARD DINING

Postby Burjka » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:50 pm

Are you ready to place an order? Eating on board reaches an entire new level with regionally tailored, chef-inspired menus. Our latest and greatest on board dining is complete of delicious cuisine which is fresh out of our test kitchen and was crafted by a team of Michelin Star and celebrity chefs. So, go ahead and try our new and award winning in-flight food. Our fine cuisine is guaranteed to tingle your taste buds and complement the rest of your journey. We also have a wide range of gourmet snacks and mouth watering drinks. With Burjka Airlines, you can celebrate high quality dining at 37,000 feet. So sit back, relax and relish the cuisine that we have on offer.

ECONOMY CLASS DINING

Burjkan Airlines has put so much effort into making a regular Economy Class meal, a luxurious one. When traveling in our Economy Class cabin, you will be served a meal depending on the duration of flight. This means passengers can enjoy a three course meal or just a small meal, depending on the duration of the flight. We also offer bar services which offers passengers a wide variety of drinks to enjoy. We have installed a new system called AutoBar into all SuplixGalaxy tablets which allows passengers to place orders for drinks and snacks with only a touch of a button. When you have placed an order on AutoBar, a flight attendant should be there with your drink and snacks. We are the only airline in the world who have this service and that makes us very unique. If you suddenly become hungry between or after meals, we also offer you a mid-flight snack on selected routes only.

If you are on even the shortest flights, we will offer you a snack and the AutoBar service. When you are on shorter domestic flights, you will most likely have at least one short meal. No matter how far you travel, you will always be able to enjoy a soft drink, fruit drink or a glass of alcohol with your food.

BUSINESS CLASS DINING

It does not matter what time of the day you decide to fly, our admiring three course meal or small meal will be perfectly available for you. We have hired an award winning team of top chefs to work with our suppliers around the world to make sure that only the finest ingredients are used. When flying with us in the morning you will begin your day by being offered with either a traditional Burjkan breakfast or a delicious continental breakfast. Both of these breakfast options are partnered with a range of fruit juices, tea or coffee. If you are feeling a little bit hungry in the afternoon, then we offer our famous afternoon lunch and tea, which is something that cannot be missed. Enjoy a special Burjkan brown tea along with an appetizing variety of sandwiches and cookies.

We also offer passengers in the Business Class cabin a wider range of both alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. All passengers have access to our AutoBar service. See our completed list of drinks for more information on what is on offer.

FIRST CLASS DINING

Our First Class dining is superior over other airlines. We offer food with only the finest ingredients. You can choose from our exclusive menu, designed by celebrity and Michelin Star chefs from all around the world. That means passengers can try different cultures on board. Traditional Burjkan meals featured with freshness and top quality of ingredients. You will begin your meal with a luxurious starter, meanwhile we are preparing your selected main course. Passengers can indulge further with delicious desserts which are accompanied by the finest Burjkan chocolate. If you prefer smaller meals then you will have a variety of pastas, salads, soups and sandwiches. We want to make this an unforgettable experience for our passengers. First Class passengers will be served exclusive meals direct from the kitchen. They also will have priority dining over all other cabins on-board the aircraft.

We have on offer our mouth watering wines and champagnes, a variety of spirits, soft drinks, fruit juices, coffee and tea. You can order any drink and snack with our AutoBar service. See our completed list of drinks for more information on what is on offer.
Last edited by Burjka on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:50 am, edited 7 times in total.

Burjka
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

FREQUENT FLYER PROGRAMME

Postby Burjka » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:03 pm

WHAT IS FLYBLU ?

FlyBlu is our version of a Frequent Flyer program. It is really self explanatory, the more you fly with us, the more 'BluPoints' you'll gain. As a FlyBlu Frequent Flyer member you will be in a world full of rewards and privileges. Flying is now twice as rewarding with the 'BluPoints' you can earn with us and our airline and commercial partners. Not only that, but there is hundreds of ways to earn 'BluPoints' on your everyday spend on the ground. There are also a wide selection of ways to spend your points, including booking hotels, car rental, over 10,000 products in the Burjka Airlines Online Store, and most importantly for flights too. Read below to see exactly why and how we have the best loyalty program!

FLYBLU CLUB AND OUR LOUNGES

Begin each and every journey in tranquillity. Join the FlyBlu Club now. We are the airline industry's leading loyalty program in terms of domestic and international lounge networks. We have award-winning cuisine, beverages and business facilities so you can sit back and unwind. Therefore you will board our aircraft feeling relaxed and fresh. Our Gold and Blu Frequent Flyer members will receive free access to the Burjka Lounge. The member benefits never end with the FlyBlu program and the FlyBlu Club. The difference between the two is that the FlyBlu Frequent Flyer program is free compared to the Burjka Club however, with the Burjka Club your benefits exceed the ones of the Frequent Flyers. You can join both programs if you wish but if you already have a discount or benefit that isn't as great a value as the one of the Burjka Club, then you only get the highest discount and the lower one is cancelled out.

EARNING AND SPENDING POINTS

Building points couldn't be simpler, and the more points you earn, the more rewards and privileges you can enjoy. You can earn our 'BluPoints' through flights with us or our partner airlines, purchasing our on-board merchandise or a promotional offer with any of our partners. Every time you fly with Burjka Airlines you earn 'BluPoints' which are even earned on a special fare. The amount of points you receive is carefully calculated by route, fare type, class and tier. All FlyBlu members can collect points from the moment they join. After a while, you will be able to spend points on a reward straight away, in fact after only one international flight you can already be up one tier. If you don't want to spend points with us you can also spend them with our partners in hospitality, car hire and retail. Our rewards range from staying at a five star luxury hotel, or if that is not your type then you can enjoy a sporting fun or a theme park day trip. If that is not enough, you can also spend them on brand-name shopping or a relaxing spa treatment. Your points will be valid for 3 years but every time you earn points, that time will renew. New members must be over the age of 18 years. Below is our table of benefits.

BENEFITSTIER BRONZETIER SILVERTIER GOLDTIER BLU
Earn And Spend Points On All Partner AirlinesImageImageImageImage
Economy and Business Priority Check-InImageImageImage
Preferred SeatingImageImageImage
Priority WaitlistsImageImageImage
Free Access To Business Class LoungeImageImage
Priority BoardingImageImage
Extra Baggage AllowanceImageImage
Access To Fast Lane At SecurityImage
First Class Priority Check-InImage
Free Access To First Class LoungeImage
Last edited by Burjka on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:51 am, edited 8 times in total.

Burjka
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Burjka » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:12 pm

BOEING 737-800

Variation: Boeing 737-800
Type of Aircraft: Narrow Body Jet Liner
Manufacturer: Boeing Commercial Airplanes
Cost per Aircraft: $93.3 million
Length: 102–138 ft
Maximum Capacity: 220 Passengers
Cockpit Crew: 2
Engines: 2 x CFM International CFM56-7 series
Cruising Speed: Mach 0.78 (511 mph, 823 km/h)
Max Speed: Mach 0.82 (544 mph, 876 km/h)
Developed From: Boeing 737 Classic
Developed Into: Boeing 737 MAX
First Delivery for Burjka Airlines: May 6, 2003
Number of Burjka Aircraft: 23
Type of Flights: National / Regional

BOEING 747-8I

Variation: Boeing 747-8I
Type of Aircraft: Wide-body, Long-Range Jet Airliner
Cost per Aircraft: $351.4 million
Length: 70.9m (231 feet 10 inches)
Maximum Capacity: 605 Passengers
Cockpit Crew: 3
Engines: 4 x GEnx-2B67
Cruising Speed: Mach 0.855 (570 mph, 918 km/h)
Max Speed: Mach 0.92 (614 mph, 988 km/h)
Developed From: Boeing 747-400
Developed Into: Boeing YAL-1
First Delivery for Burjka Airlines: December, 28 2012
Number of Burjka Aircraft: 33
Type of Flights: Regional / International

BOEING 757-300

Variation: Boeing 757-300
Type of Aircraft: Narrow Jet Airliner
Cost per Aircraft: $80 million
Length: 54.47m (178ft 7in)
Maximum Capacity: 295 Passengers
Engines: 2 x Rolls-Royce RB211/ Pratt & Whitney PW2037/ PW2040/ PW2043 (4 options)
Cruising Speed: Mach 0.80 (530 mph, 850 km/h)
Max Speed: Mach 0.86 (567 mph, 913 km/h)
First Delivery for Burjka Airlines: March 11, 2000
Number of Burjka Aircraft: 21

BOEING 767-300

Variation: Boeing 767-300
Type of Aircraft: Wide Body Jet Airliner
Cost per Aircraft: $185.8 million
Length: 54.9 m (180 ft 3 in)
Maximum Capacity: 295 Passengers
Engines: 2 x P&W PW4056, 4060, or 4062
Cruising Speed: Mach 0.80 (530 mph, 851 km/h)
Max Speed: Mach 0.86 (567 mph, 913 km/h)
First Delivery for Burjka Airlines: 7 July, 2007
Number of Burjka Aircraft: 18

BOEING 777-300ER

Variation: Boeing 777-300ER
Cost per Aircraft: $320.2 million
Length: 73.9 m ( 242 ft 4 in)
Maximum Capacity: 550 Passengers
Engines: 2 x GE90-115B1
Cruising Speed: Mach 0.84 (560 mph, 905 km/h)
Max Speed: Mach 0.89 (590 mph, 950 km/h)
First Delivery for Burjka Airlines: 13 June, 2000
Number of Burjka Aircraft: 27

BOEING 787-900

Variation: Boeing 787-9
Cost per Aircraft: $257.1 million
Length: 56.7 m (186 ft 1 in )
Maximum Capacity: 408 Passengers
Engines: 2 x GE90-115B1
Cruising Speed: Mach 0.85 (567 mph, 913 km/h)
Max Speed: Mach 0.90 (593 mph, 954 km/h)
First Delivery for Burjka Airlines: 1 February, 2012
Number of Burjka Aircraft: 20

AIRBUS A319

Variation: Airbus A319
Type of Aircraft: Narrow Body Jet Airliner
Manufacturer: Airbus
Cost per Aircraft: $88.6 million
Length: 33.84 m (111 ft 0 in)
Maximum Capacity: 156 Passengers
Engines: 2 x IAE V2500 series
Cruising Speed: Mach 0.78 (828 km/h/511 mph)
Max Speed: Mach 0.82 (871 km/h/537 mph)
First Delivery for Burjka Airlines: 9 September, 2001
Number of Burjka Aircraft: 24
Type of Flights: National

AIRBUS A321

Variation: Airbus A321
Type of Aircraft: Narrow Body Jet Airliner
Cost per Aircraft: $113.7 million
Length: 44.51 m (146 ft 0 in)
Maximum Capacity: 156 Passengers
Engines: 2 x IAE V2500 series
Cruising Speed: Mach 0.78 (828 km/h/511 mph)
Max Speed: Mach 0.82 (871 km/h/537 mph)
First Delivery for Burjka Airlines: 16 June, 2005
Number of Burjka Aircraft: 22
Type of Flights: National

AIRBUS A330-300

Variation: Airbus A330-300
Cost per Aircraft: $253.7 million
Length: 63.69 m (208 ft 11 in)
Maximum Capacity: 440 Passengers
Engines: 2 x General Electric CF6-80E1 / Pratt & Whitney PW4000 / Rolls-Royce Trent 700
Cruising Speed: Mach 0.82 (871 km/h/541 mph)
Max Speed: Mach 0.86 (913 km/h, 567 mph)
First Delivery for Burjka Airlines: 1 August, 2014
Number of Burjka Aircraft: 15

AIRBUS A350-900

Variation: Airbus A350-900
Cost per Aircraft: $304.4 million
Length: 66.89 m (219.5 ft)
Maximum Capacity: 440 Passengers
Engines: 2 x RR Trent XWB
Cruising Speed: Mach 0.85 (903 km/h, 561 mph)
Max Speed: Mach 0.89 (945 km/h, 587 mph)
First Delivery for Burjka Airlines: 3 April, 2015
Number of Burjka Aircraft: 8

AIRBUS A380-800

Variation: Airbus A380-800
Type of Aircraft: Wide Body, Double Decker Jet Airliner
Cost per Aircraft: $428 million
Length: 66.89 m (219.5 ft)
Maximum Capacity: 853 Passengers
Engines: 4 x Trent 972/B
Cruising Speed: Mach 0.89 (945 km/h, 587 mph)
Max Speed: Mach 0.96 (1020 km/h, 634 mph)
First Delivery for Dynasty Airlines: 22 November, 2009
Number of Dynasty Aircraft: 8
Type of Flights: International

NOTE : All specifications have been taken off of Wikipedia.
Last edited by Burjka on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:51 am, edited 7 times in total.

Burjka
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

DESTINATIONS

Postby Burjka » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:33 pm

HUB DESTINATIONS

Airport NameClosest CityNationIATA
Dubia International AirportDubiaBurjkaDXB
Adu Dhabi International AirportAdu DhabiBurjkaAUH
Fujariah International AirportFujariahBurkjaFJR

INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS

Airport NameClosest CityNationIATA
Darmiqand International AirportDarmiqandTurkhirzigstanDQI
Last edited by Burjka on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:52 am, edited 9 times in total.

Burjka
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

RESORT PACKAGES

Postby Burjka » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:42 pm

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING NEW AND EXCLUSIVE ?

If your answer to this is yes then you might want to read this : Our special offers are exclusive, limited-time only deals, meaning you get the best prices on flights for some of our most popular tourist destinations. All of our packages are provided by DreamHolidays, your holiday planner since 1992. Seats, hotel upgrades and extras are very limited so book now to save you disappointment!

Whether you're planning your Dubia holiday this year or waiting until next year, here is a selection of our top flight and hotel offers for journeys in 2015 and 2016.

2016 Offers
3* Hyatta Insomnia Hotel from Only $936
4* Rejal Dubia Resort from Only $1,199
5* Hyatta Astoria Resort from Only $1,500

2017 Offers
3* Hyatta Insomnia Hotel from Only $675
4* Rejal Dubia Resort from Only $829
5* Hyatta Astoria Resort from Only $1,095

Hyatta Hotels and Resorts offer incredible value for money for a range of luxurious hotels. All Hyatta Hotels and Resorts are All-Inclusive, so that means that all meals and local drinks are included in the price you pay for the hotel. This is a fantastic choice if you are on a small budget and looking for a cheap holiday in a prestigious hotel. Hyatta Hotels are based in Burjka. Whether you are looking for a hotel in the city, by the beautiful beaches or in the country, there is always a Hyatta Hotel nearby. If you are in the city then the location of the Hyatta Resorts are always very close to the major shops, restaurants, bars and tourist attractions so there is no need for far travel. If you want a beach hotel then Hyatta offers a wide range of on shore and in sea activities such as volleyball, a kids club, banana boating, para sailing, surfing and speed boating. However, if you prefer to get away from all the hassle of the city and beaches then perhaps the countryside option is best for you. In the country, you have the freedom to enjoy the lovely sunny weather and relax. No matter what your type of holiday is there will always be a Hyatta Hotel nearby.
Last edited by Burjka on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:52 am, edited 5 times in total.

Burjka
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

CAREER OPTIONS

Postby Burjka » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:02 pm

We do not recruit people for jobs, we recruit only those with a passion and a drive. Each week, more than 30,000 Burjka Airlines flights take off and land. In fact, more than 10000 million customers has chosen us over any other airline in the last ten years, making us one off the fastest growing airlines ever. At the heart of this success is our commitment to enhancing Burjkan culture. We continue to look for talented, skilled and passionate people whose love of travelling is translated into an outstanding and enjoyable experience for our customers. Below is a list of all our roles available for you to choose from.

CABIN CREW RECRUITMENT

Do you have a passion for air travel?

If so then applying for Burjka Airlines Cabin Crew will be the ideal occupation for you. We will push you to your limits whilst you will be working very closely with all passengers and staff on-board the airline. Your job is to ensure that all customers are well treated, having an enjoyable flight and most importantly are safe. We offer recruitment in a wide range of locations and during our Training Program, you will learn about Product Knowledge, Service Procedures, Handling Passengers, Uniform Code and Grooming, Language and Communication skills, Safety Procedures and First Aid.

REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME CABIN STAFF :
  • Minimum Age Is 18 Years Old
  • Females must be at least 1.55m in Height (Safety Reasons)
  • Males must be at least 1.60m in Height (Safety Reasons)
  • Applicants must have a Degree/Diploma or 2 GCE 'A' levels or 5 GCE 'O'-levels including English and working experience
  • Complete Our 4 Month Training Program
  • When applying you must bring your birth certificate, identity card of some sort and any educational certificates.

PILOT RECRUITMENT

Choosing to become a pilot is without a doubt one of the hardest career decisions someone could make. To become a pilot takes lots of passion, commitment, determination and professionalism so if you are not willing to commit yourself to flying then becoming a pilot might not be the best career for you. Upon applying, you must spend a long time thinking about if this job is right for you. At Burjka Airlines, we offer recruitment in a variety of countries and we supply them with the best pilot training program in the world. When training, we expect you to push yourself to your limits and exceed in all possible aspects. Future pilots will be trained in the most advanced training facilities and technology about. They will also be trained to deal with everything possible that could happen in the air including emergencies and faults with the aircraft. Burjka Airline has very high expectations when it comes to new recruits and we hope that you will not disappoint. If you have previously flown a commercial aircraft and have completed flight training at a previous airline company then you can apply via our Experienced Pilot Application. If you have previously been in the National Air Force then you can also apply via our Experienced Pilot Application. At Burjka Airlines your mission as a pilot is to provide a safe, enjoyable and memorable flight experience to all on-board. We are seeking ambitious, professional, committed and talented pilots.

REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A PILOT :
  • Minimum Age of 18 Years Old
  • Applicants must have a Degree/Diploma or 2 GCE 'A' levels or 5 GCE 'O'-levels
  • Must Complete our 6 Month Pilot Training Program
  • When applying you must bring your birth certificate, identity card of some sort and any educational certificates.

AIRPORT GROUND STAFF RECRUITMENT

Our ground handling team play a huge part to the success of Burjka Airlines. Everyday, our teams control over 1,500 aircraft and handle over 200,000 bags in a range of different facilities and using a selection of equipment. As a part of the airport ground team, you will be responsible for the safety of passengers at the airport, making sure that the aircraft departs on time and to make sure everything runs smoothly. Becoming part of the ground team is a very good start to a successful and long career with Burjka Airlines. We are looking for new recruits who has an interest in aviation, enjoy outdoor shift work, a mind for safety and wants to deliver good quality customer-based service.

REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME AIRPORT GROUND STAFF :
  • Minimum Age of 18 Years Old
  • Applicants must have a Degree/Diploma or 1 GCE 'A' levels or 3 GCE 'O'-levels
  • Must Complete our 3 Month Pilot Training Program
  • When applying you must bring your birth certificate, identity card of some sort and any educational certificates

CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CONTACT CENTRE STAFF RECRUITMENT

At Burjka Airlines Customer Service, we offer a full time service and a part time service. As Customer Service, you will be communicating with customers from every corner of the world and you will be working together with a friendly team. Your mission is to help all sorts of different customers with any questions, queries, changing flight bookings and deal appropriately with concerns. Depending on where you are, you will be dealing with different things, for example in Dubia, your job is to deal with any problems customers may have whether it be dealing with delayed or cancelled flights or changing their booking. However, our Sales Agents are mainly based in Adu Dhabi. To become a Sales Agent, you will need to be very enthusiastic for sales. Whatever role you are, you will be making sure that the customers are being treated fair and well looked after. We have really high customer service standards here at Burjka Airlines and we know you won't disappointed with your new career path.

REQUIREMENTS:
  • Applicants must have a Degree/Diploma or 1 GCE 'A' levels or 4 GCE 'O'-levels including English and Business
  • Complete Our 3 Month Training Program
  • When applying you must bring your birth certificate, identity card of some sort and any educational certificates

ENGINEER RECRUITMENT

Our engineering team is about professionalism and improvement. Currently, we have employed over 5,000 highly skilled and well trained engineers. We train our engineering team on how to complete light and heavy maintenance, aircraft painting, fixing interior and replacing parts on all aircraft in our fleet. We are a time-keeping airline so we expect our engineers to perform the needed maintenance in the exact time given. It is highly unlikely that there will be a delay due to maintenance unless it is highly necessary. We are looking for engineers who are experienced or new. If you have a passion for aviation engineering, a good technical mind and work well with others then this could be the career you are looking for.

REQUIREMENTS:
  • Applicants must have a Degree/Diploma or 1 GCE 'A' levels or 4 GCE 'O'-levels including Technical and Computing
  • Complete Our 5 Month Training Program
Last edited by Burjka on Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:56 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Burjka
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Postby Burjka » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:05 pm

MUST READ BEFORE APPLYING

Please carefully read and understand the information provided below:

• All applying customers must have a good understanding of English grammar.
  • All communiques provided must look professional.
  • All applying customers cannot change the original format of the form.
  • We are allowed to deny anyone for any reason.
  • You must be 18+ to book a flight.
  • All applying customers who have filled out the form incorrectly will be notified by telegram to discuss the change(s) that can be made.
  • All applying nations must have a realistic nation names and those who don't will be denied.
  • Please fill out individual forms per airport.
  • We have a maximum frequency of 12 flights per day and those who exceed will be denied.
  • Allow us up to 48 hours to reply to Flight Bookings.
  • Allow us up to 1 week to reply to Route and Partnership Applications.
  • WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.
Last edited by Burjka on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Burjka
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

APPLICATIONS

Postby Burjka » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:07 pm

INTERNATIONAL ROUTE ESTABLISHMENT

Our destinations list is always expanding. We are constantly seeking new routes to allow our passengers a wider range of holiday choice. If you would like Burjka Airlines to fly to more than one airport fill out a separate application. Please fill out the application below so we can review and establish a route to your airport

Code: Select all
[box][blocktext][size=120][b][color=#00BFFF]Burjka Airlines Official International Route Establishment[/color][/b]

[align=justify][i][] I have read and I understand the Terms & Conditions provided.[/i][/align]

[b]Part 1 - General Information[/b][/size][hr][/hr]
Name of Nation :
Name of Airport :
IATA Code :
Location of Airport:

[size=120][b]Part 2 - Airport Information[/b][/size][hr][/hr]
Designated Terminal :
Designated Gate Number(s) :
Available Airport Facilities :
[] Jet Bridges
[] Catering Services
[] Refuelling Services
[] Emergency Services
[] Airport Hotel
Time zone:
Runway length(s):
Link to website (if available):

[size=120][b]Part 3 - Flight Frequency (Insert A Number In Box)[/b][/size][hr][/hr]
[] Monday
[] Tuesday
[] Wednesday
[] Thursday
[] Friday
[] Saturday
[] Sunday

[size=120][b]Part 4 - Location Information[/b][/size][hr][/hr]
Population of Destination :
Visitors per Year : [/blocktext][/box]

BOOK A FLIGHT

Booking a flight with us is now easier than ever before. Whether you are planning a weekend break, long vacation or business trip we can take you there in style. All you need to do is fill out this application provided below and follow the steps given and next thing you know you will be booked on one of our many flights.

[b][color=#00BFFF]Burjka Airlines Flight Booking[/color][/b]

[b]Name Of Purchaser:[/b]
[b]Age Of Purchaser:[/b]
[b]Departure Airport:[/b]
[b]Arrival Airport:[/b]
[b]One Way Flight [] Return Flight [][/b]
[b]Preferred Departure Date:[/b]
[b]Preferred Arrival Date (Return Flight Only:[/b]
[b]Flight Class:[/b]
[b]Adults (18+):[/b]
[b]Teenagers (12-18):[/b]
[b]Children (2-11):[/b]
[b]Infants (under 2):[/b]
[b]Are You A FlyBlu Member:[/b]
[b]If So What Tier:[/b]

BOOK A FLIGHT

To make things easier for passengers we have decided to allow passengers to book a flight and a hotel together. This benefits passengers as it saves time and makes things less of a hassle. All you need to do is fill out our easy to follow application below and follow the steps given.

[b]Burjka Airlines Flight + Hotel[/b]

[b]Book A Hotel For Part Of My Trip [] Book A Hotel For The Length Of My Trip [][/b]
[b]Rooms Required:[/b]

BOOK A FLIGHT + RENT A CAR

To make things easier for passengers we have decided to allow passengers to book a flight and hire a car together. This benefits passengers as it saves time and makes things less of a hassle. All you need to do is fill out our easy to follow application below and follow the steps given.

[b]Burjka Airlines Flight + Hotel[/b]

[b]Rent A Car For Part Of My Trip [] Rent A Car For The Length Of My Trip [][/b]
[b]Car Required:[/b] Economy [] Compact [] Midsize [] Standard [] Fullsize [] Premium [] 7 Passenger Minivan []

AIRLINE PARTNERSHIP

If any airline is interested in becoming partners with Burjka Airlines please supply us with a completed application and we will discuss if we want to become an official partner. All applying airlines must have an official communique and must provide us with a website for us to review and after we do that, then we will come to a final conclusion. Please complete the application provided below.

[b][u]Burjka Airlines Official Airline Partnership[/u][/b]

[b]Name Of Airline:[/b]
[b]Nation Of Airline Origin:[/b]
[b]Current President / CEO:[/b]
[b]Cooperate Representative:[/b]

[b][u]Type Of Airline[/u][/b]
[b]Low Cost[/b] []
[b]International:[/b] []
[b]Luxury - International:[/b] []
[b]Charter:[/b] []
[b]Cargo:[/b] []

[b]Airline Alliance:[/b]
[b]Description Of Airline:[/b]
[b]Link To Airline Website:[/b]

BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP

If any business is interested in becoming partners with Burjka Airlines please supply us with a completed application and we will discuss if we want to become an official partner. All applying business' must have an official communique and must provide us with a website for us to review and after we do that, then we will come to a final conclusion. Please complete the application provided below.

[b][u]Burjka Airlines Official Business Partnership[/u][/b]

[b]Name Of Business:[/b]
[b]Nation Of Business Origin:[/b]
[b]Current President / CEO:[/b]
[b]Cooperate Representative:[/b]
[b]Type of Business:[/b]
[b]Products Offered:[/b]
[b]Description Of Business:[/b]
[b]Link To Business Website:[/b]
Last edited by Burjka on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:52 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Turkhirzigstan
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Turkhirzigstan » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:17 pm

Burjka Airlines Official International Route Establishment

[X] I have read and I understand the Terms & Conditions provided.

Part 1 - General Information

Name of Nation : Turkhirzigstan
Name of Airport : Darmiqand Airport
IATA Code : DQI
Location of Airport: Darmiqand

Part 2 - Airport Information

Designated Terminal : 1
Designated Gate Number(s) : G7 and G8
[X] Jet Bridges
[X] Catering Services
[X] Refuelling Services
[X] Emergency Services
[X] Airport Hotel
Time zone: UTC+5

Part 3 - Flight Frequency (Insert A Number In Box)

[2] Monday
[2] Tuesday
[3] Wednesday
[3] Thursday
[2] Friday
[2] Saturday
[3] Sunday

Part 4 - Location Information

Population of Destination : Darmiqand (2,344,509), Turkhirzigstan (18,383,700)
Visitors per Year : 4.5 million

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:18 pm

To.Mr Jason Freeman - Chief Financial Officer Burjka airlines
From.Hugo Amaro,CEO Aeroportos do Reino do Brazil

Mr Freeman,

We are contacting your Company in order to propose one new route from Burjka. Such a route not only would straighten our cultural bonds as well as a factor for an increment of commerce and services. We find that such an investment would be viable. Our Application is below.

[x] I have read and I understand the Terms & Conditions provided.

Name of Nation : Reino do Brazil
Name of Airport : New Frontier International
IATA Code :NEF
Location of Airport: 20 miles from legal centre of town

Designated Gate Number(s) : 07-08
[x] Jet Bridges
[x] Catering Services
x[] Refuelling Services
[x] Emergency Services
[x] Airport Hotel
Time zone:GMT
Link to website (if available): https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=398739

[1] Monday
[1] Tuesday
[] Wednesday
[1] Thursday
[] Friday
[] Saturday
[1] Sunday

Population of Destination : 8.000.000
Visitors per Year : 94.000.000[/blocktext][/spoiler]

We thank you in advance for your attention and consideration and wee hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
HAmaro,CEO(Aeroportos do Reino do Brazil)

[box][blocktext][size=120]Burjka Airlines Official International Route Establishment

Last edited by Reino do Brazil on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.

The Dreamliners
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Dreamliners » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:46 pm

Northern Airways
4955 Tempest Ave, St. Joseph, The Dreamliners
www.NorthernAir.com

To: Burjka Airlines

Good evening, to whomever it may concern,

I am sending this on the grounds of starting a codeshare with your respected airline. We can do maintenance services, fleet services, and other serrvices. Details can be discussed via telegram. Our application is below.

APPLICATION FOR PARTNERSHIP
Burjka Airlines Official Airline Partnership

Name Of Airline: Northern Airways
Nation Of Airline Origin: The Dreamliners
Current President / CEO: Joseph Bugaj
Cooperate Representative: Same as above

Type Of Airline
Low Cost []
International: [X]
Luxury - International: []
Charter: [X]
Cargo: [X]

We look forward to providing the best service to our passengers.

Sincerely,
Joseph Bugaj, President and CEO of Northern Airways

Burjka
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Burjka » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:47 am

Name of Nation : Turkhirzigstan

Name of Airport : Darmiqand Airport
IATA Code : DQI
Location of Airport: Darmiqand

Designated Gate Number(s) : G7 and G8
[X] Jet Bridges
[X] Catering Services
[X] Refuelling Services
[X] Emergency Services
[X] Airport Hotel
Time zone: UTC+5

[2] Monday
[2] Tuesday
[3] Wednesday
[3] Thursday
[2] Friday
[2] Saturday
[3] Sunday

Population of Destination : Darmiqand (2,344,509), Turkhirzigstan (18,383,700)
Visitors per Year : 4.5 million

4 Al Aamahaad Road , Dubia, Burjka
E-mail : flyburjka@burjmail.com
Phone : 0012 462 0900

Dear Whomever It May Concern At Darmiqand Airport, Turkhirzigstan;

Thank you for presenting interest in constructing a new route between Turkhirzigstan via Darmiqand International Airport and Burjka via our Hub Airports. Having considered your application with the Chief Executive Officer and the other members of the Executive Board, I am more than delighted to announce that we have accepted your application and will commence service to Darmiqand, Turkhirzigstan in the next 21 days to enable us to furnish gates, update and create flight schedules and select appropriate aircraft for your airport.

Sincerely,
Mr. Xio Chong, Director of Operations
Burjka Airlines
Last edited by Burjka on Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:40 am, edited 4 times in total.

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:21 pm

Burjka Airlines Official Business Partnership

Name Of Business: Kern Jewelers
Nation Of Business Origin: Reino do Brazil
Current President / CEO: Eliad Kern (Baron of Kern)
Cooperate Representative: Paulo Alvin
Type of Business: Jewelery
Products Offered: From jewels to wine
Description Of Business: retail
Link To Business Website:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=229972

Burjka
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Burjka » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:17 pm

To.Mr Jason Freeman - Chief Financial Officer Burjka airlines
From.Hugo Amaro,CEO Aeroportos do Reino do Brazil

Mr Freeman,

We are contacting your Company in order to propose one new route from Burjka. Such a route not only would straighten our cultural bonds as well as a factor for an increment of commerce and services. We find that such an investment would be viable. Our Application is below.

[box]

Name of Nation : Reino do Brazil
Name of Airport : New Frontier International
IATA Code :NEF
Location of Airport: 20 miles from legal centre of town

Designated Gate Number(s) : 07-08
[x] Jet Bridges
[x] Catering Services
x[] Refuelling Services
[x] Emergency Services
[x] Airport Hotel
Time zone:GMT
Link to website (if available): https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=398739

[1] Monday
[1] Tuesday
[] Wednesday
[1] Thursday
[] Friday
[] Saturday
[1] Sunday

Population of Destination : 8.000.000
Visitors per Year : 94.000.000

We thank you in advance for your attention and consideration and wee hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
HAmaro,CEO(Aeroportos do Reino do Brazil)

Dear Mr. Hugo Amaro, CEO Aeroportos do Reino do Brazil

Thank you for presenting interest in constructing a new route between Reino do Brazil via New Frontier International Airport and Burjka via our Hub Airports. Having considered your application with the Chief Executive Officer and the other members of the Executive Board, I am more than delighted to announce that we have accepted your application and will commence service to Reino do Brazil in the next 21 days to enable us to furnish gates, update and create flight schedules and select appropriate aircraft for your airport.

Sincerely,
Mr. Xio Chong, Director of Operations
Burjka Airlines
Last edited by Burjka on Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trosephstein
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Trosephstein » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:22 pm

Name of Nation : Democratic Republic of Trosephstein
Name of Airport : Trosephstein International Airport
IATA Code : TIA
Location of Airport: Trosephstein City (national capital)

Designated Terminal : 2
Designated Gate Number(s) : A-6, A-7
[X]Jet Bridges
[X] Catering Services
[X] Refuelling Services
[X] Emergency Services
[X] Airport Hotel
Time zone: +6:00
Runway length(s): 8200 ft
Link to website (if available): N/A

[5] Monday
[5] Tuesday
[6] Wednesday
[4] Thursday
[6] Friday
[6] Saturday
[2] Sunday

Population of Destination : City-320,556, Metropolitan area-801,390
Visitors per Year :
14.3 million
Last edited by Trosephstein on Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Timmy City
Minister

Founded: Feb 16, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Timmy City » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:46 pm

Name of Nation :The EPCOT and Conch Republic of Timmy City
Name of Airport : EPCOT International Airport
IATA Code :EPT
Location of Airport: Epcot Capital District

Designated Terminal : Terminal 15
Designated Gate Number(s) : 78-81
[X] Jet Bridges
[X] Catering Services
[X] Refuelling Services
[X] Emergency Services
[X] Airport Hotel
Time zone: EST
Runway length(s): You would be using runway Z South which is 25,000 ft long

[0] Monday
[0] Tuesday
[2] Wednesday
[1] Thursday
[0] Friday
[2] Saturday
[1] Sunday

Population of Destination : 20,000 in the District, 4.5 million in the surrounding areas
Visitors per Year :
255 million
Last edited by Timmy City on Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hurricane Matthew 2016!

Burjka
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Burjka » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:07 pm

Northern Airways
4955 Tempest Ave, St. Joseph, The Dreamliners
www.NorthernAir.com

To: Burjka Airlines

Good evening, to whomever it may concern,

I am sending this on the grounds of starting a codeshare with your respected airline. We can do maintenance services, fleet services, and other serrvices. Details can be discussed via telegram. Our application is below.

APPLICATION FOR PARTNERSHIP

Name Of Airline: Northern Airways
Nation Of Airline Origin: The Dreamliners
Current President / CEO: Joseph Bugaj
Cooperate Representative: Same as above

Type Of Airline
Low Cost []
International: [X]
Charter: [X]
Cargo: [X]

We look forward to providing the best service to our passengers.

Sincerely,
Joseph Bugaj, President and CEO of Northern Airways

Dear Mr. Bugaj,

Thank you for presenting interest in constructing a new partnership between Burjka Airlines and Northern Airways. Having considered your application with the Chief Executive Officer and the other members of the Executive Board, I am more than delighted to announce that we have accepted your application.

We hope to have a long and successful partnership with Northern Airways.

Sincerely,
Mr. Ryan Peters, Chief Commercial Officer
Burjka Airlines
Last edited by Burjka on Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Outer Sparta
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 26, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Outer Sparta » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:04 pm

Name Of Airline: Air Sparta
Nation Of Airline Origin: Outer Sparta
Current President / CEO: Tim Stephens
Cooperate Representative: Tim Stephens

Type Of Airline
Low Cost []
International: [x]
Charter: []
Cargo: []

Airline Alliance: Oneworld
Description Of Airline: At Air Sparta, we aim for your comfort and ease. Enjoy many premises of first and business class, and if you're in economy, we have amenities, too! From inflight entertainment to enchanced seat comfort to free wi-fi, we provide it all! We have a new, fuel-efficient fleet, as well as an excellent crew and staff to take care of your needs. Whether flying to or from Sparta, be sure to fly with Air Sparta, the Spirit of Sparta.
Link To Airline Website: TBA
Free Palestine, stop the genocide in Gaza

Stuzemstazem
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stuzemstazem » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:38 pm

Name of Nation : Dem Rep. of Stuzemstazem
Name of Airport : Udam City International
IATA Code : AUCI
Location of Airport: Udam City, Stuzemstazem

Designated Gate Number(s) : 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
[X] Jet Bridges
[X] Catering Services
[X] Refuelling Services
[X] Emergency Services
[] Airport Hotel
Time zone: North Pacific Standard Time, NPST
Runway length(s): Average Length of 10,079 feet

[X] Monday
[X] Tuesday
[X] Wednesday
[X] Thursday
[X] Friday
[X] Saturday
[X] Sunday

Population of Destination : 3.1 Million
Visitors per Year : 15 Million
    President Steve Raymond
    Vice President Bob Jackson