NATION

PASSWORD

The Peace of The Future (Elvarya Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Nerodanus
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 27, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Nerodanus » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:10 pm

Drakodia, Nerodanus

Spear of the Neroians; The Neroian Capital Building

In the midst of the cold Neroian Winter, despite heavy snowfall the night before, the Neroians of Drakodia were preparing the city for the arrival of very important guests, the Leaders of the Nations of the Crimson Union, their first meeting. The roads were being cleared, as with the sidewalks. Grocery stores were stocking their shelves, fueling stations opened up their solar panels, stocked their Hydrogen Cells and refilled their Gas Tanks. Several nearby hotels had set aside their best rooms for the diplomats who did not already have an Embassy in the city.

Meanwhile at Drakodia International Airport, the Premier Stukov was awaiting the arrival of his best friend and leader of the neighboring nation of Germeria, Frederick Von Aelstun. Sitting a row behind him were several guides to the city who would assist the diplomats upon their own respective arrivals.

Looking out at the planes coming in, Stukov began to smile. "Soon, soon this alliance will begin its life fully."
Pronunciation: Narrow-Dawn-Us
I do not use NS Stats
[_★_]
( -_-)
Currently revamping Nation for new RP, new info will be added later.

Germeria
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Germeria » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:55 pm

Emperor Frederick von Aelstun looked out longingly at the Drakodian city-scape as his plane touched down on the tarmac. The city had been his home for a number of years when he was a adolescent, sent as a political hostage to ensure an alliance between his family and the former rulers of Nerodanus. It was also where he had met his lifelong friend and brother-in-arms Alexei Stukov, now Premier of Nerodanus.

He calmly stood up from his seat and departed the plane, taking his time to enjoy the crisp, cold air. The Neroian winters were famed for their harsh cold and unending snows, with only a few duchies near the Gyrall mountains being able to meet the ferocity and intensity of Nerodanus. As he entered his limousine, he took note of the changes that had taken place in the city since the last time he had been there, with much more construction going on then he remembered.

As his limo stopped outside the Neroian capitol building and his diplomatic team exited their own vehicles, he looked up to the night sky and said a quiet prayer to Lothric.

"Please, lord, don't let him screw this up as well."
Proud Free Market enthusiast
Fierce Caesarist and Bonapartist republican
"In every battle there comes a time when both sides consider themselves beaten, then he who continues the attack wins." - Ulysses S. Grant
"A leader is a dealer in hope." - Napoleon I Bonaparte

Astarica
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Astarica » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:07 am

As the Astarican Imperial plane entered Neroian airspace, the Chancellor, Panarin Ilyich was busy on his laptop, talking to the various General-Secretaries.

"As of 4:31 last night, the Bresshov Communist loyalists have been executed. At last, your Highness, the last of Petrov's supporters have been put into the cold ground. Your hold on Astarica has been solidified." Said General-Secretary Viktir Makavych, one of the several military overlords that is in charge of keeping the Army in line.

"And just in time for my meeting with the Crimson Union. I praise you all, General-Secretaries. If any issue comes up, contact me immediately. Long Live the Empire, my friends. Goodbye." He said as he closed the laptop shut, cutting off the others from reciting the same goodbye motto. He looked out of his window to see the bustling city of Drakodia, Nerodanus.

"Well, husband? What do you think? I lived in Drakodia were the greater part of my teenage life. I went to school right over the-" His young wife, only 18 compared to Ilyich's 37 years.

"If i asked for your mouth to speak, don't you believe i would have asked for it. I married you to give that mouth purpose, and it wasn't to speak. I grabbed you from the street, raised you up to the status you are now, and yet you still continue to blab about with that....talented mouth of yours." He said, grabbing her jaw and squeezing tight.

He soon let go, and she recoiled back into her seat, seeming as though she wanted to cry.

"I apologize, my lady. I shouldn't have done that, it was unlike that of an Imperial Chancellor. Do you forgive me?" He said. She paused, seeming as though she didn't want to forgive him for what he had said. So far, she was treated more like a slave than a wife.

He leaned forward.

"Say it.....say you forgive me." He said, becoming angrier as he came close to her face. She mumbled a bit.

He arose from his chair and picked her up, slamming her against the wall.

"Say it! Say you forgive me! Now!" He said, wrapping his hands around her throat.

"I....ii....i forgive y-you." She said, a tear falling from her face. His face of anger was replaced with a smile.

"Good....good. I love it when you resist me like that." He said as he spun her around and smashed her face into the wall, reaching down to lift up her dress.

The plane began to land at the airport, the landing gears producing smoke as it began it's slowing.

The Limo awaited at the end of the runway, waiting for the Imperial Chancellor of the Grand Empire of Astarica.

Skittles II
Civilian

Founded: Dec 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skittles II » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:27 am

I love to eat big bannana. (the fruit, pervs.)

Fuck

Futrellia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Futrellia » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:39 pm

Federal Two, The Futrellian Federal government's secondary presidential aircraft
3 Minutes out from Neroian Airspace
Mission on Behalf of the Elvaryan Allied Coalition

Secretary of Foreign Affairs Makayla Shmidt was asleep in the beige colored leather seat, her head propped up against her arm, her elbow resting on the window of the aircraft.

Secretary Shmidt had been asked on behalf of the President to attend the Crimson Union's first international summit, a request asked personally by Renovan representatives.

"Secretary Shmidt, we are two minutes out from Neroian airspace. There may be some minor turbulence. We are about to fly through a nasty little thunderstorm." Said her secretary, a woman named Daisy. Secretary Makayla shook herself awake, looking around in a daze as she recognized her secretary, the woman responsible for keeping her head above the water.

"Yes, yes. Thank you. Um...what time is it? Do you know?" She said, picking up her smartphone, but receiving a "Dead battery" icon on the screen.

"Yes ma'am. It's 2:34am. The summit was supposed to be yesterday, but not everyone had shown up, so they postponed it for tomorrow. You might actually have some time to get sleep." She said, before turning and walking to her seat.

The plane began to shake a little, and the patter of rain could be heard on the window, as sheets of rain became more heavier on the outside of the plane.

Nerodanus
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Nerodanus » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:04 am

Alexei stepped out from the doors of the Capital building, spreading his arms out. "Fred! You came! Its been a couple months since we have last seen each other! How have you been? Do like you like what I have been doing with the country?"

Alexei walked down the steps towards his friend, several citizens and some reporters snapped photos of the two leaders as they met for the first time in a while. Alexei was wearing his usual premier uniform, adorned with several medals along the side of his left breast. As the rain headed towards the capital building a couple of drops began to fall, wetting the pavement.

"It appears to be starting to rain, shall we head inside before the winter cold turns it to ice, Fred?"
Last edited by Nerodanus on Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not use NS Stats
[_★_]
( -_-)

Germeria
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germeria » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:42 pm

Frederick grasped his friends hand firmly, chuckling at his old friend.

"It's good to see you brother," he said, clasping his friend on the shoulder. He wore a modern suit instead of the traditional long robes of the emperor. They headed inside, surrounded by Neroian guides, Germerian diplomats and envoys from other Crimson Union members. The two laughed and reminisced on the past as they moved through the halls, taking their time to the meeting hall. Frederick led Alexei away from the throng of diplomats, who had began to make small talk among themselves, and to a quiet corner of the waiting area.

"Do you have a shrine here? I'd like to pray before the meeting," said Frederick. Alexei nodded, and then came in close to Frederick.

"Do you remember the room where we had the New Years party a few years ago? The one where we managed to drop that stuffed bear's head on the Duke of Ligburn? It's to the right of there." Frederick nodded and said goodbye to his friend, and went on his way to far side of the building.
"In every battle there comes a time when both sides consider themselves beaten, then he who continues the attack wins." - Ulysses S. Grant

Adriveux
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Adriveux » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:33 pm

Guy deRioux, as he was in Nerodanus, left his vice president Franc Gendundhereiten in charge. He was hesitant to even go to this meeting. Feeling the alliance was somewhat unnecessary. But, his cabinet said otherwise. As his plane touched down on the Neroian tarmac, he was already behind schedule. Behind his own schedule, that is.

After having gotten through the Neroian airport, he got into his transport that was previously arranged before he was to go to Nerodanus.

"Good day, gentlemen." deRioux said as he got into the car.

"Mmhm." The driver hummed back to him. The driver's guard was also in the car.

After a short while, they reached the Spear of the Neroians.

"Merci." deRioux said to the driver as he exited the car, grabbing his briefcase, full of important documents and whatnot.

"De rien." The driver responded.

"Ah, you know some French, eh?" deRioux asked.

"Un peu. Haha. Farewell, M. Président! Have a swell time." The driver said.

"Farewell, to you too!" deRioux said as he closed the car door shut, and the car drove off.

"Right." deRioux said, looking up at the capital building.

He walked up to the entrance, and went into the lobby. Looking around, quite confused, he wondered where the hell to go in this enormous building to get to the meeting room?

Nerodanus
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Nerodanus » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:53 pm

Alexei Stukov

After telling his friend the way to the shrine Alexei went on his way to the meeting room, stopping off to grab a soda from the refreshment room and stuffing a few meatballs into his mouth before wiping the residue off with a napkin, tossing it out, taking his soda and heading down to the room.

Upon entering the room Alexei went over to the chair with his Title and last name displayed in front in an engraved gold block, and the flag of Nerodanus hanging just behind it, yanked out his phone and began to surf the internet while awaiting the rest of the arrivals.

Galina Kurin

The young aid ran to Guy deRioux, stopping a few feet away from him taking heavy breaths. "S-sorry I am late Mr. deRioux, I am Galina Kurin, I will be your guide while you are in Nerodanus. On behalf of Premier Stukov I welcome you." Standing up straight she regained her composure. "Would you like me to take you to the meeting room for the Crimson Union?" She took a moment to flip her medium length red hair from her eyes, putting it behind her ears. She was visibly short, barely reaching 5' 4, though she was noticeably not wearing heels.
Last edited by Nerodanus on Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not use NS Stats
[_★_]
( -_-)

Germeria
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germeria » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:40 am

Frederick von Aelstun

Frederick observed the shrine room quietly as he entered, being careful to not disturb anyone that might have been inside. The room was empty of others, and was quite small for a shrine, being comfy but not claustrophobic, though he imagined it didn't get much use aside from visiting Germerian diplomats. The walls were a dull gray color, and the only furniture were two rows of pews and a few chairs in the corners nearest to the door. At the opposite end of the room were tow large stained glass windows shedding multi-colored light into the room, as well as candles scattered around the room and in a single, simple chandelier. Some incense was already burning, he noted, most likely prepared ahead of time for the diplomatic team.

The major center of attention though was the statue of Lothric near the windows. Traditionally as the god of war and adventurers, Lothric wears chain mail armour and simple leggings, with a cloak and a simple crown, to represent the Gwendur kings and the many folk heroes that came from that period of history. In his hands he holds a sword, pointing down towards the ground. At the base of the statue is another sword buried in the earth, a requirement for every shrine to Lothric. Frederick went on one knee and grasped the sword hilt with both hands, bowing his head as he did.

"Lothric, God of War, Adventurers, Justice and Man, grant me strength in the weeks to come." The prayer came easily to him, being instilled into him since he was a young child by his parents and eldest siblings. As Emperor it was one of his formal duties to oversee at least two of the non-holiday services to Lothric, in order to maintain the idea that the Empire was blessed by Lothric, but even before he became emperor he enjoyed praying. Very few shrines had lots of visitors on a daily basis, and many citizens had personal shrines, so a serene atmosphere was common, even in larger shrines in his home city of Aelstun. This sereness had captivated him as a child and brought him comfort as an adult.

"Give me knowledge to end the disease that plagues my people, grant me wisdom to deal with the feuding nobility. Lend me guidance to help my country in these trying times, both abroad and internally. Protect my love, Anna, and keep her safe from those that wish to harm her." His gripped tightened at the thought, and he forced himself to relax.

"Give fortune to my friend Alexei, so that our nations may prosper, and keep watch over the soul of my eldest sister, Friede." He slackened his grip slightly as he began to end the prayer.

"And should the worst come to pass, give me the strength to mete out justice, no matter what it may be. Fiat justitia, et pereat mundus."

Reinhardt Brumm

Reinhardt Brumm, junior diplomat of the Germerian Imperial Diplomatic Corps, watched the exchange between the various Crimson Union diplomats with an acute eye. While the major heads of state where gathering in the private meeting hall, the rest of the diplomatic attachés and ambassadors were calmly speaking and conversing with one another. He sent a sideward glance to one of the plainclothes security personnel embedded into the diplomatic corps, a man by the name of Bernt, who was leaning against a nearby wall and looked bored to be in the room.

But Brumm had his suspicions about the man. Although only a junior diplomat, he had climbed through the ranks of ambassadors to the Imperial Corps through his keen observations and quick thinking, beating out many other competitors of noble birth. His own common birth was both a curse and an blessing, because while the Imperial Corps had many positions filled as political favors, the many noble applicants were quick to dismiss him and the appearance of a bumbling commoner he had put on and were too slow to catch up to him as his competence shown through.

And his instincts and observations told him that Bernt was more than a simple soldier hidden to protect the diplomats, though he couldn't glean any more than that from simply watching the man snooze in a corner.

He turned his attention back to the gaggle of diplomats and waited once more for the smaller delegation to iron out the details of agreements between nations.

Groko
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:02 pm

The United Grokoan Republic

The Gregari M80's engine roared as the car approached the Spear of the Neroians. Twin Grokoan flags slapped furiously in the winter breeze as the car entered the gates, sun glistening off the car's metallic paint. Even as the tires kicked up dirt and snow from the road, the car's black coat and soft blue trimmings stayed surprisingly clean.

Inside the SUV, the Grokoan Minister of Foreign Affairs, Tibiki Mensta, was deep in an argument with the Kong. The Speaker's entourage had arrived the day before to meet with their ambassador to Nerodanus. But Kong Tiberius II had refused to travel with the Speaker. The pair had been feuding for days. GP Mining had discovered an oil deposit just off the coast of the island of Crist nearly a month prior and was ready to establish an offshore drilling station, but there was one problem. The deposit was located in the sacred fishing waters of the Tego people in northern Crist. The Tego lands had been ceded to them in a treaty decades earlier, so while it existed within the Republic, their land was not technically governed by Republic's laws. Just getting GP's exploratory vessels into the waters had been a complicated affair, requiring assurances from the Kong himself that the vessels would not endanger the Tego people or the spirits they believed inhabited the waters. Though they weren't followers of the Church, the Tego trusted the Kong and recognized his and only his authority.

When GP Mining sent officials to negotiate with the Tego, the officials were cast out almost immediately. Worse still, the Tego somehow impounded one of the GP Mining ships as punishment for trespassing. Now, Speaker Tafari wanted the Kong to intervene and convince the Tego to allow the drill to be built. When Kong Tiberius refused, the Speaker attempted to send in the military to force the Tego to comply - citing the illegal seizure of GP property as an attack - but stopped short only after the Kong threatened to publicly condemn him.

The story had exploded on the media back home and evolved into a wider debate about the government's right to eniment domain. Now the Grokoan public involved and taking sides. Majority of the people agreed with the Kong, but the Prime Minister had many powerful allies in the business community and wasn't about to budge.

Foreign Minister Mensta had only opted to ride with the Kong on orders from the Speaker, despite the fact that Tibiki himself didn't really want to be involved in the power struggle. But the Kong was the de facto Head of the Coptic Church, of which nearly 30 million Grokoans were devout members, and heir to the Grokoan Crown Corporations, a multi-billion-dollar trust that employed over 50 thousand people in Groko alone, so it didn't do for the Prime Minister and the Kong to be seen publicly fighting. The 24-year-old played a crucial role in the governance of the almost six-hundred-year-old Republic, and so Tibiki hoped to repair the divide between the two powerful men.

The Head of State and the Head of Government, at war with each other at a time when the country needed to appear strong before her potential allies. This simply won't do. Tibiki thought.

"Tibiki, I appreciate your thoughts and opinions, as always," said the Kong with a hint of humor in his voice. "But you are the Minister of Foreign Affairs! You should be more focused on this conference then the affairs of the Tego people."

Tibiki sighed, they had been at this for several hours and he was out of ideas. The Kong, he knew, was right. "Yes, but Speaker Tafari believes-"

"- that I am just supposed to do as I am told and lie to everyone. You know he actually looked me in the eyes and said 'There are only six hundred Tego people. Are you really going to put the silly beliefs of six hundred pagans over the future of us all?'. And I told him, just as I am telling you, for the last time, that I am the protector of all of Groko's people, and I will not sacrifice anyone for a few Grokoan Gids. We are doing fine without the Tego oil.

Come now, help me remember the names of the Adriveux delegation."

Tibiki glanced sideways at the Kong, who simply kept his eyes forward on the road. The attractive young man had soft facial features that were complemented by his muscled frame. The Kong was dressed smartly in a jet black blazer with a Grokoan flag pin on the lapel. He wore black pants to match the formal attire, but also wore a brightly colored tie. Where the Prime Minister and Foreign Affairs Minister had chosen more conservative haircuts, however, the Kong's came down to his shoulders. Dreadlocks were common in followers of the Coptic Church, and there had been little thought about the Kong removing them for this occasion.

Tibiki shook his head. He would apologize to the Prime Minsiter later, the Kong wouldn't budge.

This conference was particularly important for Groko, as both the Wa'Bunga and the Grokoan business community hoped to establish new trade relationships with other nations in Elvarya. Its mineral wealth had made the country wealthy, but the increasingly diversified economy required a diverse range of economic partners to ensure United Republic would have a secure future. Better still, there was potential for Groko to position itself as the primary supplier of Alumium and Lithium for the nations in the Crimson Union. Discussing their diplomatic strategy with the Kong was far more important right now. Groko held an observer status in the Crimson Union, meaning that she played a more precarious role then most. For all intents and purposes, Groko was a guest, and so it was even more important that they leave a good impression.

The Gregari rolled to a stop by the entrance-way where the Prime Minister and several bodyguards from the Republican Guard waiting for them.

"We're here! LET'S GOOOOOO!" Kong Tiberius yelled in excitement. "It's time to kick some ass and take some names!"

Tibiki sighed. "Remember Konga, the Prime Minister and I will handle most of the diplomacy and discussions."

Tiberius chuckled, "Of course! I wouldn't dream of interfering. I'm only here to schmooze." He winked at the Foreign Affair's Minister.

Before either one of them could continue, the Republican Guardsmen were in position on either side of the car and opened the doors, allowing both men to step out into the evening air.

"Speaker Tafari," the Foreign Affairs Minister acknowledged. "Did you have an easy drive?"

"Why, yes," responded the Prime Minister, he looked hopefully at the Kong. "Did you-"

"Discuss this conference and other relevant topics with Tibiki?" grinned Kong Tiberius, "Of course. I think this will be a productive visit."

The Speaker took one look at the Kong and shook his head.

"Shall we?" he said, turning to gesture to the entrance to the capital building.

Speaker M'Axel Tafari, followed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Tibiki Mensta, and Kong Tiberius started to ascend the main stairs, heading to meet their hosts.
Last edited by Groko on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Germeria
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germeria » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:15 pm

Frederick von Aelstun

Frederick looked around the meeting hall for his seat, pushing his concerns to the back of his mind for the moment. Looking around, he only saw the most senior diplomats near the outer edge of the meeting hall and his friend Maxim sitting in his seat, boringly typing on his phone. He moved to his seat, which happened to be right next to Maxim's, and clapped his friend on the shoulder, startling the man.

"Anything fun happened while I was gone?" He asked, settling in his chair and waiting for the other members to arrive. According to the itinerary, it was just about time for the meeting to start.

Nerodanus
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Nerodanus » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:20 am

Maxim Kuznetsov

As he was browsing through the little online mobile game NoobStates.net doing some issues on his little nation, Frederick came up and startled him; shaking him from his attention to the game. Closing out the browser and muting his phone he quietly shoved it into his pocket before speaking. "Well Freddy. I just received word I have the best Economy in the world worth now over a Quadrillion datbits, Several Pirate leaders in the Orvosic Sea have been captured, The Empire of Zeltheit has fallen into anarchy, and the Pizza Rolls I snuck in are still warm."

He thought for a brief second before speaking. "Oh and I have also received word that the Renovan Delegation will be late, and may not even show up at all. I inquired why but they mentioned mechanical issues and refused for me to send them a pickup. The Grokoan Delegation has also arrived but as an Observer they will not be permitted to the floor without majority agreement. Other than that everything is fine."

With that said he reached into the bag in his pocket and pulled out a Pizza Roll, popping it into his mouth before offering one to Frederick.

Anastasiya Petrov

The guide was having a terrible time. First she was told that she was to be the guide for the Renovan Delegation, then she was told that they weren't going to come. Right before she was going to head home she was told that the guide for the Grokoan delegation was sick and so she had to guide people she was completely unfamiliar with.

Sitting by the entrance of the Spear of The Neroians she stood by a sign that said "Grokoan Delegation" hoping they will see it when they walk in.
I do not use NS Stats
[_★_]
( -_-)

Groko
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:55 pm

The United Grokoan Republic

The group reached the top of the stairs and immediately spotted their guide. As they approached, each man bowed respectfully. Foreign Minister Tibiki stepped forward from the group, smiling warmly for ear to ear.

"Anastasiya Petrov, yes?" he said, reaching for something in his large winter overcoat. "I just received word that our guide had changed. We brought you something, as a token of our gratitude."

He pulled out a small box containing 24 of the finest chocolates and sweets made in Groko. There were fruit filled candies and chocolate truffles, as well as a few treats that were only made in the capital. Tibiki had done a quick check with his Neroian counterpart to make sure the girl wasn't allergic, and he hoped that she would appreciate it. If she liked them, there was a number should could call to request up to five more boxes that would be delivered to her in the mail.

He handed her the carefully wrapped box, careful not to smudge the clear plastic covering.

"Admittedly, the gift was prepared with the other guide in mind," he said in Neroian, his Grokoan accent slight but still present."So we didn't have time to modify it based on your tastes, but I can assure you that it should still be tasty."

Germeria
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germeria » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:31 pm

Frederick von Aelstun

"Thanks," he said as he grabbed the offered pizza roll. He took a bite as he moved to be more comfortable in his seat, a well designed chair made of wood in an older Germerian style. If the other delegations were having problems like his friend had said, then he would be waiting in the room for a long while yet.

"By the way," he said, half talking and half chewing.

"I've planted a guard inside my delegation with the other diplomats, in case something should happen." He grabbed another pizza roll from his friend as he brought out his phone. He brought up a picture of a man in construction clothes, face looking down towards the ground and away from the camera. He had several tattoos on his arms that could be seen, but the picture was too blurred to accurately make them out. The picture was obviously taken from Worms, the ancient capital of past emperors, with the tell-tale Gwendur dynastic palace being seen in the background.

"Worms police took- Damn!" he hissed, the pizza roll being hotter than he expected. Maxim snickered at him, but Frederick ignored him.

"Anyway, Worms police took a photo of a guy loitering outside the Crimson Office in Worms. Footage from the area shows him there the past few days before this photo was taken as well." He paused and leaned in closer to his friend, voice going quieter.

"We haven't been able to id him, but his tattoos seem to originate from Aldes. Have you noticed anything lately?"

Reinhardt Brumm

Brumm straightened his suit and took out his pen and paper as the diplomats were called into session. The schedule showed that the first session would be between the Germerian and Neroian delegations, as they were all present and had the least amount of subjects to go over. Later sessions would be determined by which delegation, if any, were present and willing to negotiate. As the Germerian head delegate opened the talks with a trade agreement, he kept one eye on Bernt. The man had moved over to the Germerian side of the room, but was leaning quietly against the wall again with the other delegates with no seats.

Brumm had an unnerving feeling that something was going to go wrong with these talks.

Astarica
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Astarica » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:32 pm

Astarican Royal Escort
Arriving at the Spear of the Neroians

"Wow, that is quite a building, isn't it? Rivals my own palace, if i do say so myself." Said the Imperial Chancellor to his Imperial Security Agents, who numbered in four in the limo itself. As it entered the massive parking area, the black SUV that escorted it there parked on the opposite side of where the Limo had stopped, the black SUV behind it, stopping where it was. Out poured a number of the IS agents, each dressed in the typical formal uniform of a black suit. They secured the perimeter, motioning for the Neroian welcomers to step back. As they settled their positions, Imperial Chancellor stepped out, straightening out his expensive black and red suit.

He stepped inside of the humongous building, four of his Agents stationed at his front, both facing sides, and behind as the other agents stayed behind.

Adriveux
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Adriveux » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:58 pm

Spear of the Neroians

Guy deRioux

Guy deRioux was startled by Galina's sudden approach. He noticed that she barely stood to his chest. He wondered if Galina was actually an adult or not. Oh well, he thought. Not the time to be wondering such things.

"Erhm..Why, yes, I would like you to take me to the meeting room. What's your name? I might as well know it as you said you were to be my guide while I'm here." Guy said to Galina.

"Uh..it's Galina." she responded. Shyly.

"Nice to meet you, Galina! Should we get going?" Guy said back.

"Mmhm..." Galina hummed.

They then walked to the CU meeting room. Through the various winding corridors and elevators in the Spear of the Neroians.
When they finally walked into the meeting room, Galina walked out as she had other things to attend to, besides Guy.

"Uh-huh.." Guy said, looking around at all the various leaders from the other nations in Elvarya.

He walked up to Reinhardt Brumm, and greeted him. As he was the nearest official to him.

"Nice to meet you in person, M. Brumm! I take it, if my memory is not failing me, you are from Germeria?"

Nerodanus
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Nerodanus » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:15 am

Sam Kamansti

Sam stood under a sign reading "Astarican Delegation" waiting for the arrival of the Imperial Chancellor. Seeing a group of guards entering the building she took it in high hopes to be either the Astarican Delegation or the Futrellian Delegation. Jumping up carefully she began to speak towards the people. "Mr. Chancellor! Mr. Chancellor over here! I am to be your escort while in Nerodanus!"

Anastasiya Petrov

Ana took the chocolate not quite sure how to react. She was not notified that she would be reciving something from the Delegation.

"Th-thanks. I-I dont know what to say. I never really expected this..." She looked down at the chocolates in her hand before snapping back to reality. "I-I assure that I most certainly enjoy these." She laughed nervously for a second. "Please follow me. I will take you to the room where the Crimson Union is meeting." With that said, Ana motioned for the group to follow. "I will return to take you to your room. The workers will take your items up."

Maxim Kuznetsov

Maxim nodded as his friend mentioned the guard hidden among his delegation. "That was a wise choice. I have the Special Forces waiting outside and a couple of them hiding in the air ducts. But only a couple. I wanted to be sure we would all be safe. As for what happened in Worms. Well I am not aware of that. What I can say is there was capture of a truck carrying military grade assault weapons. Banned among the populous of Nerodanus."

Maxim ate one of his Pizza Rolls, looking up to one of the vents where a trooper was. He smiled softly before turning his attention to a small tablet infront of him. "This many National Leaders in one place. I can feel the tension and apprehension already."
I do not use NS Stats
[_★_]
( -_-)

Razonica
Envoy

Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Razonica » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:59 am

Spear of the Neroians, Nerodanus

Empress Faenia looked ahead at the capital of Nerodanus. The young empress didn't quite understand how she felt about them but knew she could expect a level of respect. She wore a formal bronze gown with a silver circlet, a single pearl adoring the center of the circlet, at the forehead. A sign of her office. A bright pearl among a silver sea. A star among the common.

Empress Faenia wanted to make a statement, that Razonica still was watching the Crimson Union. Faenia felt that the empire was loosing control of the world, slowly but it was happening. Elvarya was forgetting who ruled it. Communism and new absolutes were undermining her power and Faenia was not willing to give it up yet. A divine monarch, an absolute ruler was needed. The divine monarch was wise, a person who had to guide human nature and show them how to behave. The monarch was in charge of keeping order.

Faenia walked up the steps of the Spear of the Neroians, dress barely even the stairs. Faenia smiled as she greeted the attendant who came to greet her and said in the tongue of Nerodanus "Hello, I have come to act as observer to this meeting."
A man that flies from his fear may find that he has only taken short cut to meet it.

Germeria
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germeria » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:39 pm

Reinhardt Brumm
Brumm stood up to greet the president, shocked that he would recognize him among his more prestigious colleagues.

"Hello, Herr deRioux, I'm glad to see you've arrived at the meeting, as will the Emperor, I'm sure," he said, shaking the man's hand. He sat back down in his chair and got comfortable.

"You're obviously welcome to stay here with the other delegates until the main meeting begins, Herr deRioux. Or you can go ahead and meet with his Majesty, as I'm sure you have much to discuss with him." Brumm put his worries about the meeting to the side for now, intent on making a good first impression.

"If you do stay here, however, I'll be more than happy to inform you on who's who among the other diplomats, if you like."

Frederick von Aelstun
Frederick looked at his tablet as well, bringing up the files on the Neroian security detail supplied to him.

"Well, let's just hope nothing happens tonight. The last thing we need is a group of terrorists riling up people more so than usual," he remarked, casually swiping through the files. He stopped upon one of them, a Neroian operator from Kracowa, a small town on the border.

"By the way," he said casually, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Do we know who the observer from the EAC is? I doubt they're thrilled to hear about our little shindig here."

Nerodanus
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Nerodanus » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:48 am

Maxim Kuznetsov

"You need to relax Fred. Perhaps tonight we can don some disguises and spend a night on the town. Like when we were boys. Besides that place we used to go to and blow our money on has been rebuilt. And I hear the girls there are amazing." Maxim have his friend a devilish smile.

"But I too worry about what may happen. I'll put in an order for planes to be ready to sortie if need be, though." With that said he made a few taps on his tablet, typed up a quick request and returned to looking through the security detail as well. "As for the delegate it was supposed to be from Futrellia but they canceled so I was notified that Razonica would be sending a delegate. Perhaps the Empress and Queen. I am not quite sure."

Max glanced over at the tablet of his friend, noticing he has been staring at it longer than usual. "See something that interests you? The busty guard perhaps?" He chuckled to himself. Of course though this was all an act, Max was only like this with Fred since it annoyed him dearly.

Patty Negat

Patty smiled as Empress Faenia approached her, giving a light bow as she greeted her. "Greetings Empress Faenia. I am Patty Negat. I will be acting as your guide around Drakodia during your stay. Please do not leave without me, as parts of the city are still being rebuilt so it is dangerous to go alone. I will have some people bring your things up to your room. Please follow me to the meeting room, your seat is being set up now."

Patty motioned for the Empress to follow and began leading her to the Meeting Room.
I do not use NS Stats
[_★_]
( -_-)

Razonica
Envoy

Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Razonica » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:55 am

Faenia Lussengarde

The dark haired monarch smiled "Fear not, Ms. Negat, I am not alone." To prove her point she turned and pointed to four soldiers dressed in uniform behind her. While they had no assault rifles, they did have sidearms and batons. Towards the back, two women in civilian clothing trailed at a distance. Razma warriors in disguise. Faenia said "These aren't to scare you, they're more of a formality really."

"Anyway, why would we be going around the city? I was under the impression that we were just having a meeting? I did not know there was a tour, however, if I am surprised by this I am happily surprised. Besides, shouldn't it be out duty to visit those rebuilding to assure them they have not been forgotten."

With measured steps, the young ruler advanced towards the meeting room. She opened the door and looked in, nodding at familiar faces. She greeted Alexei and Frederick first "Gentlemen, it is good to see you." As a ruler, she acted formal and spoke without too much emotion.

Then she turned to Panarin Ilyich, a man she did not know. All she really knew was that he had a very young wife and ruled Astarica, a nation that Razonica traded with, though not as much as with an ally. Perhaps beginning better relations might help. Faenia extended her hand to shak Ilyich's "Hello, sir. I am Empress Faenia of the Razonican Empire. You must be Panarin Ilyich of Astarica. I don't think we have meet before."
A man that flies from his fear may find that he has only taken short cut to meet it.

Germeria
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germeria » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:46 pm

Frederick von Aelstun

"It's good to see you as well your majesty," greeted Frederick, before turning his attention to Maxim.

"I think we should start the summit now, Maxim. If anyone else shows up they can join in later," he said, gesturing to the other diplomats. He rose from his seat and cleared his throat, the sound reverberating through the room from his microphone.

"Honored diplomats, if you can quiet down please, the summit will now commence between the members of the Crimson Union. Any and all diplomatic negotiations will have to be settled after the main conference or be held in one of the smaller discussion rooms." He waited a minute as the various diplomats hurriedly finished their deals and gathered their belongings. He fixed his microphone as he sat down, smoothing out his suit.

"To begin, I'd like to talk about possible trade deals between the members of the Union. While the Union is first and foremost a defensive pact, it doesn't mention anything over trade within the Union itself. Germeria would gladly offer weapons and technology to those would wish it, along with a steady supply of food and lumber."

Reinhardt Brumm

Brumm gathered his belongings as the emperor made his announcement, offering his hand to deRioux.

"I'm sorry Herr deRioux, but it seems my duty takes me elsewhere. I'm sure as the representative from Adriveux, you're needed here more than with a lowly diplomat as myself. Schönen Nacht, Herr deRioux."

Nerodanus
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Nerodanus » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:14 pm

Maxim Kuznetsov

"Greetings Empress" Was all Maxim said to the Empress before turning his attention back to Fred, giving him a nod of approval before Frederick began the meeting.

As Fred sat down after his offer Maxim stood up, ready to announce the items Nerodanus would be setting up to Trade. "Before I begin I would like to thank everyone here for atleast being on time, and Welcome to the new Drakodia. Nerodanus will happily share information on weapons and technology, in fact at a later time I have several proposals for the scientific fields we can all work to achieve together. With the reconstruction of the Oil Fields and various Mines a nice supply of Oil, Plastics, Iron or Steel, and bauxite can be produced. However Nerodanus still lacks the materials to refine the Bauxite into usable Aluminum. As Emperor Aelstun said we are first and foremost a defensive pact. However trade and trust is important in any pact. Thank you."

With that Maxim sat down. looking around for whoever may speak next. Occasionally he would glance to the Empress. No doubt not being allowed to speak until called upon for a moment to address her issues may bore her.
I do not use NS Stats
[_★_]
( -_-)

Elondrian
Civilian

Founded: Feb 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Elondrian » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:25 pm

can aomeone tell me how roleplaying works here? I'm new, so some instructions would be great. :)

thanks

Nikki Miriae [/nation]

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates