NATION

PASSWORD

Should a women-only hour at the gym be the standard policy?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kubra
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 15, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:46 pm

Costa Fierro wrote:
Merizoc wrote:And you have made so much out of your life, eh?

I'm not claiming I am speaking from some sort of higher authority or somewhere superior in life.

But I digress.
But you are
I mean, unless you don't have a STEM degree in the first place
“Atomic war is inevitable. It will destroy half of humanity: it is going to destroy immense human riches. It is very possible. The atomic war is going to provoke a true inferno on Earth. But it will not impede Communism.”
Comrade J. Posadas

FORMER HATOOTELAND
Envoy

Founded: Oct 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby FORMER HATOOTELAND » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:22 am

Post War America wrote:
Kulonia wrote:To be honest, she's beings exist, here. Having a woman- oh, I'm sorry. "Womyn" only hour is sexist against men.

Sexism against men cannot exist because sexism implies entrenched power structure.

hold it right there! What is this shit about male dominance, to be honest we have more female privilege that we brush under the noses of the people!
ACOUNT BASED ON HATOOTEHLAND
CHECK HATOOTEHLAND FOR FACT BOOK!

TANKS R COOL!:
was not able to get into HATOOTEHLAND in October 2016

Ashmoria
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 19, 2004
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ashmoria » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:34 am

FORMER HATOOTELAND wrote:
Post War America wrote:
Sexism against men cannot exist because sexism implies entrenched power structure.

hold it right there! What is this shit about male dominance, to be honest we have more female privilege that we brush under the noses of the people!

its best to start a new thread on female privilege instead of digging this thread back up to discuss a peripheral issue.
whatever

Previous

Return to General