NATION

PASSWORD

Dragonball: Universe [OOC-2/REBOOT/OPEN TO ALL]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who will defeat Azrael?

Spicer
7%
Bonnie
36%
David
21%
Kuro
No votes
Ciel
14%
Zatawe
14%
Atum
No votes
Botarah
7%

Total votes : 14

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:00 pm

All right, true to my promise I'm working on the post.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:12 pm

Final instructions: the Four will teleport the heroes to their Domains, so they have to beat them in their own dimensions before they can escape.

As I said, everything else is up to your imagination.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Sichem
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:17 pm

Britanania wrote:Final instructions: the Four will teleport the heroes to their Domains, so they have to beat them in their own dimensions before they can escape.

I thought the domains won't figure much in the story
I Am a 21 year old Jewish man, residing in Haifa, Israel. Hatzalah volunteer.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:19 pm

Sichem wrote:
Britanania wrote:Final instructions: the Four will teleport the heroes to their Domains, so they have to beat them in their own dimensions before they can escape.

I thought the domains won't figure much in the story

They won't, they're just their battlefields to give the fights "space".

Look, this is all Rn's ideas, I'm just trying to implement them as best I can xD

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:11 am

I'll let Narin have a shot at controlling Aonori in her fight with Plague.

The Batavia
Senator

Founded: May 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Batavia » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:55 am

Alright, I will start working on my post sooner or later.
Ditched my old signature. Will be making a pretty looking one when I find the time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:15 am

Sichem wrote:I'll let Narin have a shot at controlling Aonori in her fight with Plague.

Well hopefully Narin actually posts xD if not, and everyone is done we're going to move on regardless.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:55 pm

Heads up, I start grad school tommorrow, although I only have class on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so my schedule on those two days will be a little erratic.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:19 am

This is how I vent out my thoughts about this RP

I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:32 am

Finland SSR wrote:This is how I vent out my thoughts about this RP

(Image)

(Image)

(Image)

"He keeps being cooler than me and it's disgusting"

Sounds like something David would say :D

The Batavia
Senator

Postby The Batavia » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:01 am

(Image)

(Image)

(Image)

Is this some kind of fake Reddit comments thing you created? If so, it's pretty cool.
Ditched my old signature. Will be making a pretty looking one when I find the time.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:08 am

The Batavia wrote:

(Image)

(Image)

(Image)

Is this some kind of fake Reddit comments thing you created? If so, it's pretty cool.

Yeah. I've already posted a fake Reddit hype thread for the next arc here earlier.

I am the Inspect Element god

(Probably the lamest thing to be a god of)
Last edited by Finland SSR on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:19 pm

Writing ze post about fighting oozak

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:02 pm

All right, back from my first day. What did I miss?

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:59 pm

Also Fin, I appreciated the Fist of the North Star allusion.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:05 am

Britanania wrote:Also Fin, I appreciated the Fist of the North Star allusion.

All we needed was for Glacia to go "NANI???"

(also, you should start writing in our collab, been waiting for you all day)
Last edited by Finland SSR on Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:39 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Britanania wrote:Also Fin, I appreciated the Fist of the North Star allusion.

All we needed was for Glacia to go "NANI???"

(also, you should start writing in our collab, been waiting for you all day)

I was in school for over 12 hours :P

Anyway, I got to it and did what i needed to.

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:39 am

I'm going to write that Zatawe was just laying there because something,i'll think of a reason later, and then he charges at Oozak. And the fight will start.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:39 am

Skarten wrote:I'm going to write that Zatawe was just laying there because something,i'll think of a reason later, and then he charges at Oozak. And the fight will start.

Fair enough.

The Batavia
Senator

Postby The Batavia » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:43 am

Britanania wrote:
Skarten wrote:I'm going to write that Zatawe was just laying there because something,i'll think of a reason later, and then he charges at Oozak. And the fight will start.

Fair enough.

...And I should probably get working on my post soon. Probably something about Maxwell standing in the back watching and suddenly sucked up into War's realm.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:46 am

The Batavia wrote:
Britanania wrote:Fair enough.

...And I should probably get working on my post soon. Probably something about Maxwell standing in the back watching and suddenly sucked up into War's realm.

Yes please.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:23 pm

Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse