NATION

PASSWORD

Should Trump be Crowned as Emperor?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should Trunp be declared Emperor of the Americas?

1) Yes! Heil dir im sigerkrantz
36%
2) No we hold these truths to be self-evident...
37%
3) Make him Tsar of all the Russias instead
27%

Total votes : 188

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:10 pm

He should be crowned Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm. Its time for Change in the USA.

Dushan
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dushan » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:10 pm

Fenexia and holochrome wrote:
Dushan wrote:
My face when:

Maybe the conversion camp will have faster internet~

tfw you can still remember the Time of DialUp Internet and creepy Modem Sounds.

V A P O R W A V E

The Gamindustrian Union
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gamindustrian Union » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:11 pm

Occupied Deutschland wrote:
The Gamindustrian Union wrote:Give him a long-ass title while you do so:

His Imperial Excellency, President, King and Emperor of the United States of America and Her Dependencies, Tsar of All the American Russias, General of the Armies of the United States, Admiral of the Navy and General of the Air Force Donald John Trump, MOH, LOM, GS, PH, Conqueror of the Western Empire on Earth in General and the United States of America in Particular

Of course, despite his ranks, George Washington will still outrank him. After all.

Doesn't go far enough.
We need a new Trump calendar to memorialize the Age of his Reign. And I'm not talking a sissified thing like the Julian calendar was taking over from Gregorian. No. I'm talking full French Revolution style, rename-the-months, change-fucking-everything, NEW CALENDAR.

Our money will have to change too, obviously. Benjamin Franklin? Pfft. More like Benjamin Pepe.
Measurements? Out with the old-Imperial system with its inches and feet and such, in with the new-Imperial system with it's Trump-hands (which shall be the LARGEST MEASUREMENT ALLOWED).
Colors? Red, white and blue are symbolic and moving, but I think we can all agree that what the American flag needs is more orange...And a comb-over.

In that case, make Donald Trump become Generalissimus of the Army, Admiralissimus of the Navy, Generalissimus of the Marine Corps, Generalissimus of the Air Force and Admiralissimus of the Coast Guard instead, that he may outrank George Washington.

And make those ranks 8-star, that no one shall ever outrank him.
Last edited by The Gamindustrian Union on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THIS NATION USES A FEW NS STATS
This nation is Hyperdimension and Ultradimension in the Neptunia universe, where the nations decided to become a union à la European Union. This is set in MT, although the tech level is early PMT. What would you expect? It's Neptunia.
Do you even Nep, bro?
Embassy Programme (Open)

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:11 pm

Fenexia and holochrome wrote:
Dushan wrote:
My face when:

Maybe the conversion camp will have faster internet~

I'd turn myself in if that were true tbqh, my Internet at home and especially at school is fucking infuriating

Occupied Deutschland wrote:

His Imperial Excellency, President, King and Emperor of the United States of America and Her Dependencies, Tsar of All the American Russias, General of the Armies of the United States, Admiral of the Navy and General of the Air Force Donald John Trump, MOH, LOM, GS, PH, Conqueror of the Western Empire on Earth in General and the United States of America in Particular

Of course, despite his ranks, George Washington will still outrank him. After all.

Doesn't go far enough.
We need a new Trump calendar to memorialize the Age of his Reign. And I'm not talking a sissified thing like the Julian calendar was taking over from Gregorian. No. I'm talking full French Revolution style, rename-the-months, change-fucking-everything, NEW CALENDAR.

Our money will have to change too, obviously. Benjamin Franklin? Pfft. More like Benjamin Pepe.
Measurements? Out with the old-Imperial system with its inches and feet and such, in with the new-Imperial system with it's Trump-hands (which shall be the LARGEST MEASUREMENT ALLOWED).
Colors? Red, white and blue are symbolic and moving, but I think we can all agree that what the American flag needs is more orange...And a comb-over.

The new American flag shall be the same as the arms of House Trump- a golden wig rampant on an orange field. And our motto will become his House's immortal, stirring words: "grab 'em by the pussy"

Tsaraine wrote:One of the great strengths of the USA is that it has, for 250 years or so, had a very strong tradition of the peaceful and lawful transfer of power. You've had elections during wars, both abroad and at home; elections during crises foreign and domestic. Every four years, like clockwork, you have greased the wheels of your democracy. But you cannot make America "great again" by destroying the very foundations of what makes it great. You cannot claim to want to strengthen America if your idea of "strengthening" the Republic looks a lot like destroying it.

No to emperors. Sic semper tyrannis.

THIS ONE OVER HERE REQUIRES A WHIFF OF GRAPESHOT :p

I'm guessing "grapeshot" under a Trump administration would probably just be a lot of free cocaine
Biden-Santos Thought cadre

Fenexia and holochrome
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fenexia and holochrome » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:15 pm

Senkaku wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:Maybe the conversion camp will have faster internet~

I'd turn myself in if that were true tbqh, my Internet at home and especially at school is fucking infuriating

I'd commit war crimes to get anything above 1 Mbps

Federation of Timelords
Spokesperson

Founded: May 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Federation of Timelords » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:19 pm

Now I understand why Sid Meier didn't have Emperor Trump represent America in Civilization VI, because you would be constantly winning. You'd win so much that you would get tired of winning.

Free Rhenish States
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Rhenish States » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:33 am

What´s "MOH, LOM, GS, PH"?
I don't care about the opinions of people I don't even think about. Est-ce que tu comprends? Ça m'est égal.
Wer in einem gewissen Alter nicht merkt, dass er hauptsächlich von Idioten umgeben ist, merkt es aus einem gewissen Grunde nicht. - Kurt Götz
TGs are welcome, I don't bite at all... Or so do I think.
Быть русским значит быть святым, расистом, экстремистом, жидобоем, и мишенью стать для всех исчадий зла.
I am not trillingual, I am sexlingual.
The undisputed Führer of all Germans on Nationstates. Know your leader!
!I believe in the white race!

New Chalcedon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby New Chalcedon » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:41 am

Grand Britannia wrote:Yes.

Th electoral college will be replaced by electoral princes, they will initiate royal marriages with the Trump family and only pick candidates from among the offspring.

....How'd that go for the Habsburgs?

By all means, let's have an aristocracy - and let's even have it inbreed!
Fuck it all. Let the world burn - there's no way roaches could do a worse job of being decent than we have.

Community Values
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Community Values » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:43 am

Yes, but only if Norton is recognized as the first Emperor of America and Lord Protector of the Imperial Territory of Mexico.
"Corrupted by wealth and power, your government is like a restaurant with only one dish. They've got a set of Republican waiters on one side and a set of Democratic waiters on the other side. But no matter which set of waiters brings you the dish, the legislative grub is all prepared in the same Wall Street kitchen."
-Huey Long

PaNTuXIa
Senator

Founded: Feb 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby PaNTuXIa » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:49 am

YES.
I support Open Borders for Israel.
United Marxist Nations wrote:Anime has ruined my life.

The Empire of Pretantia wrote:
PaNTuXIa wrote:>swedish
>conservatism

Islamic nations tend to be right wing.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:56 am

Community Values wrote:Yes, but only if Norton is recognized as the first Emperor of America and Lord Protector of the Imperial Territory of Mexico.

Fair 'nuff.

But in order to be Autocrat of the Russians (and also hopeful more bro-points with да Putin), we need to hitch him or his decedents with one of the Romanovs...assuming there are any left and assuming they are not oughtright pansies.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:03 am

There is a Trump megathread. Please take the conversation there if you'd like to continue.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=394626
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General