NATION

PASSWORD

Festival of Carnage [Open/OOC/High-PMT/Attn-REC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:29 pm

Application Form

Participant Name: Tundra Terra
Troop Inventory: (65% alive)
War Path Force

400 (260) Marauders: Basic Infantry. Tribal Military Heritage. Constant Bloodlust. Versatile. Sealed combat uniform w/ internal oxygen to resist hostile climes and small arms fire. Relentless Soldiers and Scavengers. Multi-role training in case of squadmate death.

200 (130) Reaver Combat Suit: Advanced Combat Armor. Resists 120mm shells at point-blank range. Variety of Heavy Weaponry. Prefers Sustained Battlezones. Human Pack Mule. Modular components for customization and versatility. Neural Connection for better control.

100 (65) Hunters (male & female): Guerrilla troops essentially. Crossbows and snipers. Extreme variety of looted/made weaponry (i.e. mortars, explosive arrows/throwing axes, or hallucinogenic grenades). Light-Medium armor.

60 (39) Blood Shaman: Battlefield Surgeons. Assassin precision training. Marksmen weaponry. Occasionally harvest organs from live opponents. Heavily Armored. Multiple chemical concoctions and poisons. Nightmarish reputation.

40 (26)War Mystics: Psionic Soldiers. Neural implants. Abilities are cross of XCOM2 Psi Soldier and ME Biotics such as pooling power with others to create shielding for allies or to launch the equivalent of artillery strikes at a severe taxation. Can replenish with resting or more likely the draining of an enemy soldier.

1000 (650) Night Hunters: Stealth Special Forces. Older styled, yet silent weaponry. Advanced stealth technology. Loves traps of horrific intent like Harpoon Sentry Turrets. Neuro-toxins. Masks have built-in equipment (i.e. Jammers...). Obsession with capturing POWs. Experts at Infiltration.

160 (104) Snow Reapers: Special Elite Forces. Extreme Initiation Rituals. Reputation for impossible odds. Adaptable. Cold Hearted. Uses any weapon available really. "Die Hard" individuals.
Vehicle Inventory: (50% alive/ 25% recoverable)
    80 (40 left/ 20 repairable) CV92 "Crusher": Construction Vehicle. Military Issue. Heavily Armored. Uses either Heated Claws or Arm-mounted Gatling Cannons. Responsible for maintenance, power generation, and other necessary duties. Built-in Fusion Reactor. Can suicide. Uses expendable rods as last resort grenades.

50 (25 left/ 13 repairable) RKT30 "Impaler": 4 Legged walking Artillery. All Terrain. Sacrifices range for exceptional firepower. Compensates misgivings with modified ammunition.

60 (30 left/ 15 repairable) M.A.S.H. (Mobile Army Surgical Hospital): A Blood Shamans home. Mobile hospital with mini-facturing capability for medical supplies. Large rotating base to house the main cannon. Closed Network A.I. provide automatic functioning to let the Blood Shaman work. Roof-bound domes can be either missile batteries or landing pads.

50 (25 left/ 13 repairable) Mobile Barracks/Factory "M8": Massive Large transport. Battleship guns and AA batteries to defend. Produces and maintains the army overall provided with material. Oil synthesizers. Factory bays. Smelting and processing lines. Repair drones. Can be Automated. Central Landing pad only.

40 (20 left/ 10 repairable) GR72 "Blitzer": Full Assault Chopper. Uses modified rockets and gun turret on head-swivel. Modular interior. Mini-facturing capable for extended flight or on site support.

20 (10 left/ 5 repairable) CZY Support Chopper: Transport/Cargo roles. Cluster rocket pods. Often deploys critical supplies to ground troops or carries salvage for recycling at the M8s.

30 (15 left/ 8 repairable) Assault Supply Loader "Savage Ironclad": Massive Landship. Essentially a metal covered and very large Battering Ram with Battleship guns. Smaller broadside turrets. Carries either troops for frontline expansion or supplies for frontline depot/outposts. Deployed into the hottest warzones.

50 ( 25 left/ 13 repairable) Shark APC: Full Assault Armored Personell Carrier. Twin Double-Barreled cannons to rip apart Infantry or Aircraft. Attached missile pods to combat armor. Smoke Launchers for tactical movement.

60 (30 left/ 15 repairable) Breaker Battle Tank: Twin Cannon. Separate Auto-loaders. Pathetic roof AA gun. Explosive Resistant treads. All-Terrain. Powerful front and side armor.

1 LANDSHARK: Largest Battle Walker ever devised. Rarely deployed in large numbers. 3 700mm capable Railguns. 6 250mm Battleship guns. 6 Support treads equipped with CIWS. 12 LRM Missile pods. 4 SRM pods. Frontal 180 degree Shielding. Multiple armor layers with dampening elements and diamond coatings. 6 88mm anti-tank turrets. Central Fusion Core. Forward Command Deck.

2 Big Daddy Satellite MK13: Hi-Rez Surveillance Cameras, 8 EMP projectors,12 synchronized Jammers, 20 5-ton Nukes, Orbital Laser, and 30 Drop Pods. 3 Central Fusion Cores for power.
Misc. Inventory: All-Terrain Vehicles
Characters of Note (optional): Commander Irithaki (Survivability Focus...meaning armor or med the shit out of everything)
Objective: To take part of a glorious war
Extra Notes: Forces are extremely versatile and adaptable. They focus on Self-Sufficiency, Mobility, and Survivability. They have an extremely strong belief in Quality over Quantity.

Questions and/or Comments? Who am I killing?
RP Examples (for non-acquaintances of Vistora):
Do you agree to all terms and conditions set forth by the aforementioned guidelines, including but not limited to the right and responsibility for all participants to wreck shit and have fun doing so? Yes...hate godmods.

#FoCingREC'd

I can shave off a zero off the soldiers if it makes people feel better.
Also quick link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=tundra_terra/detail=factbook/id=615688
Last edited by Tundra Terra on Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Status: Tundra is rocking with the Krieg...
We are a PMT Military and no We don't use NS stats.Why?
because..."WAR IS ETERNAL!!!"
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."
-------------------------The Posthuman Coalition

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Vistora
Senator

Founded: May 25, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:21 pm

Tundra Terra wrote:
Application Form

Participant Name: Tundra Terra
Troop Inventory:
War Path Force

400 Marauders: Basic Infantry. Tribal Military Heritage. Constant Bloodlust. Versatile. Sealed combat uniform w/ internal oxygen to resist hostile climes and small arms fire. Relentless Soldiers and Scavengers.

200 Reaver Combat Suit: Advanced Combat Armor. Resists 120mm shells at point-blank range. Variety of Heavy Weaponry. Prefers Sustained Battlezones. Human Pack Mule. Modular components for customization and versatility. Neural Connection for better control.

100 Hunters (male & female): Guerilla troops essentialy. Crossbows and snipers. Extreme variety of looted/made weaponry (i.e. mortars, explosive arrows/throwing axes, or hallucingenic grenades). Light-Medium armor.

60 Blood Shaman: Battlefield Surgeons. Assassin precision training. Marksmen weaponry. Occasionally harvest organs from live opponents. Heavily Armored. Multiple chemical concoctions and poisons. Nightmarish reputation.

40 War Mystics: Psionic Soldiers. Neural implants. Abilities are cross of XCOM2 Psi Soldier and ME Biotics such as pooling power with others to create shielding for allies or to launch the equivalent of artillery strikes at a severe taxation. Can replensih with resting or more likely the draining of an enemy soldier.

1000 Night Hunters: Stealth Special Forces. Older styled, yet silent weaponry. Advanced stealth technology. Loves traps of horrific intent like Harpoon Sentry Turrets. Neuro-toxins. Masks have built-in equipment (i.e. Jammers...). Obsession with capturing POWs. Experts at Infiltration.

160 Snow Reapers: Special Elite Forces. Extreme Initiation Rituals. Reputation for impossible odds. Adaptable. Cold Hearted. Uses any weapon available really. "Die Hard" individuals.
Vehicle Inventory:
    80 CV92 "Crusher": Construction Vehicle. Military Issue. Heavily Armored. Uses either Heated Claws or Arm-mounted Gatling Cannons. Responsible for maintenance, power generation, and other necessary duties. Built-in Fusion Reactor. Can suicide. Uses expendable rods as last resort grenades.

50 RKT30 "Impaler": 4 Legged walking Artillery. All Terrain. Sacrifices range for exceptional firepower. Compensates misgivings with modified ammunition.

60 M.A.S.H. (Mobile Army Surgical Hospital): A Blood Shamans home. Mobile hospital with mini-facturing capability for medical supplies. Large rotating base to house the main cannon. Closed Network A.I. provide automatic functioning to let the Blood Shaman work. Roof-bound domes can be either missile batteries or landing pads.

50 Mobile Barracks/Factory "M8": Massive Large transport. Battleship guns and AA batteries to defend. Produces and maintains the army overall provided with material. Oil synthesizers. Factory bays. Smelting and processing lines. Repair drones. Can be Automated. Central Landing pad only.

40 GR72 "Blitzer": Full Assault Chopper. Uses modified rockets and gun turret on head-swivel. Modular interior. Mini-facturing capable for extended flight or on site support.

20 CZY Support Chopper: Transport/Cargo roles. Cluster rocket pods. Often deploys critical supplies to ground troops or carries salvage for recycling at the M8s.

30 Assault Supply Loader "Savage Ironclad": Massive Landship. Essentially a metal covered and very large Battering Ram with Battleship guns. Smaller broadside turrets. Carries either troops for frontline expansion or supplies for frontline depot/outposts. Deployed into the hottest warzones.

50 Shark APC: Full Assault Armored Personell Carrier. Twin Double-Barreled cannons to rip apart Infantry or Aircraft. Attached missile pods to combat armor. Smoke Launchers for tactical movement.

60 Breaker Battle Tank: Twin Cannon. Separate Auto-loaders. Pathetic roof AA gun. Explosive Resistant treads. All-Terrain. Powerful front and side armor.

1 LANDSHARK: Largest Battle Walker ever devised. Rarely deployed in large numbers. 3 700mm capable Railguns. 6 250mm Battleship guns. 6 Support treads equipped with CIWS. 12 LRM Missile pods. 4 SRM pods. Frontal 180 degree Shielding. Multiple armor layers with dampening elements and diamond coatings. 6 88mm anti-tank turrets. Central Fusion Core. Forward Command Deck.

2 Big Daddy Satellite MK13: Hi-Rez Surveillance Cameras, 8 EMP projectors,12 synchronized Jammers, 20 5-ton Nukes, Orbital Laser, and 30 Drop Pods. 3 Central Fusion Cores for power.
Misc. Inventory: All-Terrain Vehicles
Characters of Note (optional): Commander Irithaki (Survivability Focus...meaning armor or med the shit out of everything)
Objective: To take part of a glorious war
Extra Notes: Forces are extremely versatile and adaptable. They focus on Self-Sufficiency, Mobility, and Survivability. They have an extremely strong belief in Quality over Quantity.

Questions and/or Comments? Who am I killing?
RP Examples (for non-acquaintances of Vistora):
Do you agree to all terms and conditions set forth by the aforementioned guidelines, including but not limited to the right and responsibility for all participants to wreck shit and have fun doing so? Yes...hate godmods.

#FoCingREC'd

I can shave off a zero off the soldiers if it makes people feel better.
Also quick link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=tundra_terra/detail=factbook/id=615688

By update, I meant post a new ORBAT with new numbers as well, detailing casualties.
Last edited by Vistora on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blakullar
Senator

Founded: Sep 07, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:26 pm

Diving in to check for signs of life.
- - - MECHANOCRATIC RUSSIA - - -
From the dilettante who brought you Worlds Asunder!

Part of the Frencoverse.
Did you know I'm also a website?

NS stats not included.
Yes, I am real. Send help.

Vistora
Senator

Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Blakullar wrote:Diving in to check for signs of life.

Shit, I almost forgot. I was gonna post an IC status update, but to hurry things along I think I'll just fast forward to July 8th, when my fleet's slated to arrive at the objective.

Novorossitov
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Novorossitov » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:19 am

Vistora wrote:
Blakullar wrote:Diving in to check for signs of life.

Shit, I almost forgot. I was gonna post an IC status update, but to hurry things along I think I'll just fast forward to July 8th, when my fleet's slated to arrive at the objective.

Let me do that for you...
Relax people, this nation doesn't represent my real political views.

Call me Novo!

We are not Novorossiya, we are not Russia, we are a fictional nation situated in the Americas formerly colonized by the Russian-Swedish Commonwealth. (Also fictional) Novorossitov runs in real-time, and we are currently in the year 2018.

Factbooks: Here

MT Canon: Novorossitov
PMT Canon: Eternis

IATA Member

This nation uses some NS Stats.

Blakullar
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:39 am

Novorossitov wrote:
Vistora wrote:

Let me know if I'm reading this wrong, but ... you've already almost mined all of the crystals and established a permanent, thousand-strong settlement, all in the space of a day?

Part of the Frencoverse.

NS stats not included.

Novorossitov
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Novorossitov » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:43 am

Blakullar wrote:
Novorossitov wrote:

Let me know if I'm reading this wrong, but ... you've already almost mined all of the crystals and established a permanent, thousand-strong settlement, all in the space of a day?

It was existing before that.

I thought the Sonoran desert as a whole was crystal-rich and would thus have many settlements from many nations.
Last edited by Novorossitov on Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Call me Novo!

We are not Novorossiya, we are not Russia, we are a fictional nation situated in the Americas formerly colonized by the Russian-Swedish Commonwealth. (Also fictional) Novorossitov runs in real-time, and we are currently in the year 2018.

IATA Member

Blakullar
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:48 am

Novorossitov wrote:
Blakullar wrote:Let me know if I'm reading this wrong, but ... you've already almost mined all of the crystals and established a permanent, thousand-strong settlement, all in the space of a day?

I thought the Sonoran desert as a whole was crystal-rich and would thus have many settlements from many nations.

I was operating on the basis of Vis already having established that the deposit is newly-discovered and everyone's trying to make a mad scramble to secure it. The only settlements you mention are trading posts, and I always thought they (as it says in your app) were on the Mediterranean and Black Seas.

Part of the Frencoverse.

NS stats not included.

Novorossitov
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Novorossitov » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:51 am

Blakullar wrote:
Novorossitov wrote:

I was operating on the basis of Vis already having established that the deposit is newly-discovered and everyone's trying to make a mad scramble to secure it. The only settlements you mention are trading posts, and I always thought they (as it says in your app) were on the Mediterranean and Black Seas.

They are former mining stations. Also, yes, the deposit is newly-discovered, but it's not like the desert was completely ignored. It's a desert. Deserts usually have minerals, plus people may have just had no need, nor want, to go farther into the desert towards the center where the deposit it, but, assuming the desert has a healthy amount of crystals, they were, eventually forced inwards anyways to try and find more crystals.
Last edited by Novorossitov on Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Call me Novo!

IATA Member

Vistora
Senator

Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:52 am

Novorossitov wrote:
Blakullar wrote:Let me know if I'm reading this wrong, but ... you've already almost mined all of the crystals and established a permanent, thousand-strong settlement, all in the space of a day?

No...

The premise of the RP is that the giant, single deposit was just discovered. Also, no chance in hell would there be permanent settlements in the Infernal Wastes, as it is so intensely inhospitable to life. The idea is that everyone would be hauling in their mining equipment to scrounge as much as they could, then get the hell out of dodge, and that they are bringing along a shitton of heavy arms to fend off any competitors for the valuable resource. If the entire desert was full of it, we very well wouldn't need to fight over it, nor converge on the single objective.

Novorossitov wrote:
Blakullar wrote:I was operating on the basis of Vis already having established that the deposit is newly-discovered and everyone's trying to make a mad scramble to secure it. The only settlements you mention are trading posts, and I always thought they (as it says in your app) were on the Mediterranean and Black Seas.

They are former mining stations. Also, yes, the deposit is newly-discovered, but it's not like the desert was completely ignored. It's a desert. Deserts usually have minerals, plus people may have just had no need, nor want, to go farther into the desert towards the center where the deposit it, but, assuming the desert has a healthy amount of crystals, they were, eventually forced inwards anyways to try and find more crystals.

I'm sorry mate, but you presumed way too much. The OP makes it rather clear that the Infernal Wastes is pretty much entirely barren, and that even stepping foot in it is practically a death wish. Without a single, central deposit, as Blak mentions, there's no reason for the mad scramble towards it.
Last edited by Vistora on Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Novorossitov
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Novorossitov » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:57 am

Vistora wrote:
No...

The premise of the RP is that the giant, single deposit was just discovered. Also, no chance in hell would there be permanent settlements in the Infernal Wastes, as it is so intensely inhospitable to life. The idea is that everyone would be hauling in their mining equipment to scrounge as much as they could, then get the hell out of dodge, and that they are bringing along a shitton of heavy arms to fend off any competitors for the valuable resource. If the entire desert was full of it, we very well wouldn't need to fight over it, nor converge on the single objective.

Alright, I understand. But, still, a desert has minerals, and I know the Sonoran desert is mineral-rich. Would it not make sense for mining bases to be established? Villages, unless in domes, are a bit of a stretch, but people would still want to get minerals there, so a few bases might exist, domed and small.

Call me Novo!

IATA Member

Vistora
Senator

Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:29 am

Novorossitov wrote:
Vistora wrote:
No...

Alright, I understand. But, still, a desert has minerals, and I know the Sonoran desert is mineral-rich. Would it not make sense for mining bases to be established? Villages, unless in domes, are a bit of a stretch, but people would still want to get minerals there, so a few bases might exist, domed and small.

Unfortunately no. The Infernal Wastes in the Altvist canon are a lot more dangerous than the Sonoran desert today, and only the huge crystal deposit is so valuable as to make mining in the desert economical.

In any case, that part can be overlooked. What is not negotiable is that Novorossitov could not have been at the mining site for very long, and they could not have extracted a significant portion of the crystal deposit just yet. If all of the crystal is gone, there's not much of a point in continuing.
Last edited by Vistora on Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Novorossitov
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Novorossitov » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:34 am

Vistora wrote:
Novorossitov wrote:

Unfortunately no. The Infernal Wastes in the Altvist canon are a lot more dangerous than the Sonoran desert today, and only the huge crystal deposit is so valuable as to make mining in the desert economical.

In any case, that part can be overlooked. What is not negotiable is that Novorossitov could not have been at the mining site for very long, and they could not have extracted a significant portion of the crystal deposit just yet. If all of the crystal is gone, there's not much of a point in continuing.

Which is better, 10 years or 5 years at the site?

Also, Eternis has never been at the deposit before, so it's untouched.

Call me Novo!

IATA Member

Democratic Limbang
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Limbang » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:57 am

teg
-- Democratic Limbang --

A Solarpunk nation set in 2078s Limbang ruled by a Technogaian communist group stuck in a guerrilla war with the Sang Kelembai.

Vistora
Senator

Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:31 pm

Novorossitov wrote:
Vistora wrote:

Which is better, 10 years or 5 years at the site?

Also, Eternis has never been at the deposit before, so it's untouched.

Sorry for taking so long to get back. Sickness and adult obligations conspired to chain me down. BUT I SHAN'T EVER BE CONTAINED

So long as the primary central deposit remains largely intact, everything else is inconsequential and thus permissible.

Also, I can guarantee I'll finally get back to posting this Friday, when I finally have my mountain of shit good and done. -_-

Blakullar
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:27 pm

A week and two days later should be enough time before I come in here to poke this thread and see if it's still alive.

Part of the Frencoverse.

NS stats not included.

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:26 pm

its been on ice ;)
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."

Vistora
Senator

Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:36 am

Yeah. I've been trying to find an opportunity to post, but the spare time I anticipated as forthcoming... wasn't. Nevertheless, I might be able to catch a moment tomorrow, at least until I inevitably fudge that.

The Supreme European Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme European Empire » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:04 pm

Sorry I've been gone for a while, I was very busy during the holidays and hadn't had time to post anything. But I should hopefully be able to get something up within the next few days.
★The European Empire★

Crypto-Fascist Jingoistic Expansionist Pan-European Empire set in the not-too-distant future of 2095
Please ignore the 'Supreme', European Empire was already taken

Blakullar
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:21 pm

I'm inclined to think I should get to deploying my ground forces at some point soon - will possibly get a post up this weekend.

Part of the Frencoverse.

NS stats not included.

Vistora
Senator

Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Blakullar wrote:I'm inclined to think I should get to deploying my ground forces at some point soon - will possibly get a post up this weekend.

Sweet, that'd be good. My forces are now in position to commence the next stage. This next battle is likely to be the last before we wrap up, and I have a pretty epic ending planned...

The Supreme European Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme European Empire » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:29 am

Just in case there is any confusion, the Einherjar are just renamed Kommandos, not a new addition.
★The European Empire★

Crypto-Fascist Jingoistic Expansionist Pan-European Empire set in the not-too-distant future of 2095
Please ignore the 'Supreme', European Empire was already taken

Blakullar
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:20 am

Let phase two of the Bay-esque symphony of explosive destruction commence!

Part of the Frencoverse.

NS stats not included.

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:13 pm

So the "Man-Reaper" is now targeting the Hadron Cannon? what about the crystal deposit?

Blakullar
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:15 pm

Tundra Terra wrote:So the "Man-Reaper" is now targeting the Hadron Cannon? what about the crystal deposit?

Presently, Trotskaya's forces are advancing on the deposit, supported by a heavy armour group approaching from the east. Ippolyta, meanwhile, is preparing her forces to attempt a hijacking of the Pyramidion. Yulia, meanwhile, is supporting everyone with her fleet, with the number of nuclear warheads deployed depending on how pissed off she gets with the Europeans later.
Last edited by Blakullar on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Part of the Frencoverse.

NS stats not included.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents