NATION

PASSWORD

BREAKING NEWS:City Bombed.AGAIN!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kelewann
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: BREAKING NEWS:City Bombed.AGAIN!

Postby Kelewann » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:58 pm

Chetssaland wrote:Well I normally would have thought that, but if you read, you would now that it said they got ahold of Sorgan missles.

i know thats why I said black market...you could buy russian missles on the black markek, in this case Sorgan missles
Last edited by Kelewann on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I come in peace. I didnt bring artillery. But im pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, i'll kill you all" - Marine General James Mattis to Iraqi Leaders
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
reason: At peace

Chetssaland
Senator

Founded: May 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Chetssaland » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Oh, I suppose they could have. Im sure Sorgan will say thats how it happened too, even tough he didnt have the idea until after you said that.

Kelewann
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelewann » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:09 pm

Chetssaland wrote:Oh, I suppose they could have. Im sure Sorgan will say thats how it happened too, even tough he didnt have the idea until after you said that.

ooc: lol :)
"I come in peace. I didnt bring artillery. But im pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, i'll kill you all" - Marine General James Mattis to Iraqi Leaders
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Sorgan
Senator

Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:13 pm

Kelewann wrote:
Chetssaland wrote:How do 3 terrorists get ahold of missles? Do you not have any security at all? This is your own fault. We have terrorists in our country, but we keep our deadly weapons on high security so they dont get them.

ooc: wow really???...its actually very posible to make bombs very easily. For excample people could, and have made bombs from fertilizer. Also you can buy anything n the black market.

OoC:Chet they where being loaded into the silos as in my previous closed Rp thread it sated that. The group (25 armed gunman stormed the truck) and it was 3 pilots that Bombed.

Kelewann
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelewann » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:17 pm

Sorgan wrote:
Kelewann wrote:
Chetssaland wrote:How do 3 terrorists get ahold of missles? Do you not have any security at all? This is your own fault. We have terrorists in our country, but we keep our deadly weapons on high security so they dont get them.

ooc: wow really???...its actually very posible to make bombs very easily. For excample people could, and have made bombs from fertilizer. Also you can buy anything n the black market.

OoC:Chet they where being loaded into the silos as in my previous closed Rp thread it sated that. The group (25 armed gunman stormed the truck) and it was 3 pilots that Bombed.

ooc: :( I like my idea better lol but w/e lol
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:32 am

OoC: Lol anyways.

IC:
Deep in the sorgan cloning labs...
50,000 construction workers are being cloned for the reconstruction of Fort Franks. "So,How long do they have?" said one of the scientists. "I would say 28 hours? Maybe 27?" said Dr.Hys. "Alright ill go get the vans ready." The scientist ran down the heavily lite corridor to the vans. The head of the project Dr.Fear walks up to Dr.Hys "Are they done yet.." he said in a hissing voice. "N-N- No not yet we still have some...". "Some what!" Dr. Hyes was shivering with fear from his head to his toe. He stood on his toes and said "Some of them aren't coming out right...some don't live others have disabilities". Dr.Fear said "What are you doing with them.." Dr.Hyes spoke up "We killed them". "Good" Said Dr.Fear.

Back in fort franks...
A huge blue truck comes plowing through the wreckage along with others behind it. The Hammer Guards driving it open up the back and pull the clones out. Each one is given a white mask,white helmet,and a blue jumpsuit along with other building tools.The guards watched them work and work. When they asked for something to drink the guards said "You have no rights your a clone" both of them chuckling. They kept working into the next day and then all of them fell to the ground at the same time. The guards got in the truck to go pick up more.

Srogan FM NEWS
"Today is the Voodoo Race. A ancient race that involves 10 contestants who are blind folded and hand cuffed and must run through the streets and forests of Sorgan without dieing.We will have the full update later when the races start". The radio turns off with a crackle followed by beep.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:35 am

Kylarnatia has tuned in to listen to Sorgan FM.
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:02 am

Sorgan FM
The last lyrics of a song play "Then maybe,you'll ask me to come back again, and maybe...". The song stops and the announcer comes back on "Hello everybody we are about to start the Voodoo race! Alright they are all lined up and... there they go! And ouch number 1 is downed from a car! And they are heading into the mall courtyard and oh that gotta hurt number 9 just ran into a pillar! Watch out number 5 and ooohh he ran into a parked car! Number 7 and 8 fell off a cliff! Look like its just 2,3,4,and 6 are left make that 2 and 4. 3 and 6 just fell into a pit and its the final stretch. And oooh number 4 is downed by a vine on the ground!And number 2 wins!In other news Fort Franks is finally being rebuilt! But who is going to live there now with all the hidden dead bodies? The home land defense is headed towards their base of operations. In other other news are long awaited ambassador Han Q John is coming in on that plane right there... wait where is it going.Its headed towards to the whistler building! The building is toppling over on top of the the crowd below oh the humanity. Some many lives lost! This is Jackson Crews singing off," the radio turns off with a crackle

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:08 am

Kylarnatia turns the radio off with a sad sigh. The Religious leader of Kylarnatia, Stephine Williams. Is on her way to Fort Franks to pray for the dead.
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:24 am

Kylarnatia wrote:Kylarnatia turns the radio off with a sad sigh. The Religious leader of Kylarnatia, Stephine Williams. Is on her way to Fort Franks to pray for the dead.

We thank you for your hospitality to Sorgan. Not many nations where this generous

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:25 am

Sorgan wrote:
Kylarnatia wrote:Kylarnatia turns the radio off with a sad sigh. The Religious leader of Kylarnatia, Stephine Williams. Is on her way to Fort Franks to pray for the dead.

We thank you for your hospitality to Sorgan. Not many nations where this generous

It is Kylarnatias pleasure ;)

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents