NATION

PASSWORD

Gnosis: Season of Samhain (Open/OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:26 pm

The Land of Golden Blobfish wrote:Is this still active? Sorry I was gone so long without warning, I'll make sure to post tomorrow

It is and yeah the activity slow down but it is still alive. I rather have it slow than it being too fast that it would leave people asking what is going on. I was in RPs where the pace was so fast some players dropped out because they couldn't keep up.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Apto
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:17 am

Naval Monte wrote:True. Well how do you plan on getting your character involved in this?

Don't know yet. Still gotta read 7 pages of the IC.

It's gonna take a while.
There is morality on the circumference of the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!

Previously, on "Bad Things Happening To Lovable Little Girls"....
- Flukes

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:41 pm

Just to give you all this warning ahead of time but I'm getting Final Fantasy XV for Christmas so if you guys don't hear from me for a week well you know why.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:42 pm

Naval Monte wrote:Just to give you all this warning ahead of time but I'm getting Final Fantasy XV for Christmas so if you guys don't hear from me for a week well you know why.

My brother pre-ordered it.

I understand xD
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:47 pm

Britanania wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:Just to give you all this warning ahead of time but I'm getting Final Fantasy XV for Christmas so if you guys don't hear from me for a week well you know why.

My brother pre-ordered it.

I understand xD

I have this arc in mind in another rp that is inspired by the setting that Final Fantasy XV/Versus 13.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:59 pm

Where is everybody?

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:22 am

I'm sure most players here aren't around anymore but I have an announcement. I have been thinking of redoing this RP. I was busy with stuff that came out and sometimes real life took me away from the RP. But I have been thinking of redoing it not only to bring it back to life but to change it. The idea of this one was an interesting one but it being linked to a holiday does make it feel dated, so I will remake it with a new plot, maybe a new setting and of course allow characters to have supernatural characters from the start but i still want normal characters because we need people who are new to the secret world so it can be the perfect excuse to explain how the secret world works.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:33 am

Naval Monte wrote:I'm sure most players here aren't around anymore but I have an announcement. I have been thinking of redoing this RP. I was busy with stuff that came out and sometimes real life took me away from the RP. But I have been thinking of redoing it not only to bring it back to life but to change it. The idea of this one was an interesting one but it being linked to a holiday does make it feel dated, so I will remake it with a new plot, maybe a new setting and of course allow characters to have supernatural characters from the start but i still want normal characters because we need people who are new to the secret world so it can be the perfect excuse to explain how the secret world works.

That's fine with me
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:19 pm

Naval Monte wrote:I'm sure most players here aren't around anymore but I have an announcement. I have been thinking of redoing this RP. I was busy with stuff that came out and sometimes real life took me away from the RP. But I have been thinking of redoing it not only to bring it back to life but to change it. The idea of this one was an interesting one but it being linked to a holiday does make it feel dated, so I will remake it with a new plot, maybe a new setting and of course allow characters to have supernatural characters from the start but i still want normal characters because we need people who are new to the secret world so it can be the perfect excuse to explain how the secret world works.

That's fine to me as well.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:43 am

Is it is safe to tag?
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:48 am

Danceria wrote:Is it is safe to tag?

This died like, over a year and a half ago...

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse