NATION

PASSWORD

Reviewing the effects of former issues

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Satolstelamanderfanz
Civilian

Founded: Oct 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Reviewing the effects of former issues

Postby Satolstelamanderfanz » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:44 am

Sometimes, due to bad internet connection, i can't see the effects of a resolved issue. When i reload the page, it just says "Issue already processed".
Is there any way to review old issues?
I guess the effects of solved issues are the main part of this game and it really bugs me when i miss them.

It was the issue "#154: Ban The 'Boards, Say Pedestrians" and i chose the second option.

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Phydios » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:48 am

The issue editors can. They want their system to be available for everyone, but scaling it up to thousands of users is apparently pretty difficult.
Last edited by Phydios on Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Rainy Swamphaven
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Rainy Swamphaven » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:26 am

The "issue already processed" thing kinda sucks. I know this is from two years ago, but the idea of there being an issue editor system that allows review of old issues is awesome. (Besides, better this than the spam presently at the top of the forum.) Has there been any progress on scaling that system up?

Return to Technical