NATION

PASSWORD

National Monarch Questionnaire

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Greater Rhodes
Senator

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

National Monarch Questionnaire

Postby Greater Rhodes » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:27 pm

A continuation of what I felt was a great short-bio post by San Guillermo

If you are ruled by a monarch, answer a short biographical of your nation's highest leader here.

Bio Guidelines

Monarch name:
Full name:
Reign:
Predecessor:
Born and birthplace:
Parents:
Grandparents (if applicable):
Royal House:
Consort:
Issue (children):
Other information (optional):

Monarch name: His Royal Majesty, by the constitutional law, Johannes V, King of Greater Rhodes, and of its various overseas territories, protectorates, and dependencies.
Full name: Johannes Edmond Alexandre Vallotton
Reign: 1980-Present
Predecessor: HRM Maximilien III King of Greater Rhodes
Born and birthplace: 1946 at Ospedale San Giorgio in Valentinois
Parents: HRM Maximilien III, King of Greater Rhodes (1891-1980) & Queen Josephine of Rhodes (1919-1988)
Grandparents:
Maximilien III--Constantine II, King of Greater Rhodes (1874-1937), & Princess Alexandra of Greece and Denmark (1870-1891)
Josephine--Louis II, Prince of Monaco (1870-1949) & Marie Juliette Louvet (1867-1930)
Great-Grandparents (if applicable)
Constantine II--Maximilien II, King of Greater Rhodes (1848-1915) & Archduchess Maria Luisa Annunziata Anna Giovanna Giuseppa Antonietta Filomena Appolonia Tomassa of Tuscany (1845-1917)
Alexandra--George I of Greece, (1845-1913) & Olga Constantinovna of Russia (1851-1926)
Louis II--Albert I, Prince of Monaco (1948-1922) & Lady Mary Victoria Douglas-Hamilton
Marie--Jacques Henri Louvet (1830-1910) & Joséphine Elmire Piedefer (1828-1871)
Royal House: House of Vallotton
Consort: Anne of Rhodes
Issue (children): --HRH Prince Wilfred, Duke of Aulnoria (29)
--HH Princess Haydée, Duchess of Caspianica (25)
--HH Princess Sophia, Duchess of Laurentia (24)
--HH Prince Aeneas, Earl of Valentinois (19)
-King Johannes was primarily educated at the private and prestigious St. Paul's Jesuitas in the capital city of Valentinois, and was sent to Eton College at age 13
-Johannes went on to University of Aulnoria to achieve a double Honours undergraduate degree in Political Science and History, with a minor in Economics, and has a Master's Degree in Political Sciences.
-After receiving his Master's Johannes went to the Royal Military College in Gordonston, Laurentia, and achieved an officers commission until he succeeded his father as Commander-in-Chief.
-Johannes is an avid painter, fencer, and musician; he can play the flute, guitar, oboe, piano, drums, and euphonium.
-Johannes is fluent in French, Italian, Dutch, Latin, English, and Arabic, and is satisfactory in Latin, Greek, and Spanish.
Last edited by Greater Rhodes on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Canadian
Political Compass
Member of: RIMT | CI | WA
Dominions: The Rhodian Antilles
New Factbook & Embassy in the Works--Never Forget

Atom Anarchists
Attaché

Founded: Dec 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Atom Anarchists » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:05 pm

The anarchist region has no monarchs. Bedox, however...
---------------------
Bio Guidelines

Monarch name: His Majesty Leo Draconis
Full name: Leo Draconis
Reign: 2009-present
Predecessor: Alva Tarriet
Born and birthplace: March 3, 1983 in Orleans
Parents: John Draconis and Marian Leona
Grandparents (if applicable): John Draconis and Phyllis Quentin (parents of John Draconis), Thomas Weaving and Alma Pyne (parents of Marian Leona)
Royal House: House of Stasis
Consort: The King is current single.
Issue (children): None.
Other information (optional): His Majesty is working to consolidate control over the entire former kingdom. His ancestors were dispossessed exactly 103 years ago by a revolution. He currently controls a good amount of land and about a third of the region's population.
AA is currently split: the bulk is truly anarchistic, but one area has a group that calls itself the government (The Kingdom of Bedox).

The anarchist region's general economy can be found here here. Due to the lack of government, however, the budget section for administration makes no sense: I automatically set that to $3 billion and assume the rest is somewhere in my economy. Bedox has a separate and highly opaque economy.

A hopefully current list of regional defense items can be found here.

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Monarch name: Emperor Edward I
Full name: Edward of the House of Wessex
Reign: 2008-
Predecessor: Emperor Alfred I
Born and birthplace: Tonbridge Estate Lundentun
Parents: Emperor Alfred I, Empress Audrey
Grandparents (if applicable): King Charles IV, Queen Cathrine (father's side/ House of Wessex) Lord Ethelred Lady Udele(Mother's side Earl of Mercia)
Royal House: Wessex
Consort: Empress Maida
Issue (children):
Beowulf (son) 18
Putnam (son) 17
Beomia (daughter) 16
Edward (son) 14
dozens from harem girls
Other information (optional): Served in the Anglo-Saxon army, and in the Anglo-Saxon civil war, reached the rank of colonel, and lead a monarchist coup to seize power.
Last edited by The Anglo-Saxon Empire on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

Israslovakahzerbajan
Powerbroker

Founded: May 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Israslovakahzerbajan » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Monarch name:Yukari Tanizaki
Full name: Queen of Israslovakahzerbajan and her Commonwealths, and lady of New Pittsburgh, Yukari I
Reign: We're a constitutional moarchy, she holds little power
Predecessor: Queen La Vallière(beat her in a bar-brawl)
Born and birthplace: July 14 8:01 PM, 1973, New Pittsburgh
Parents: Sato and Emi Tanizaki
Grandparents (if applicable): Immigrants from one of our sattelite states
Royal House: House of Tanizaki
Consort: None
Issue (children): Ever Quiet Princess(and Private 1st Class)Kasuga
Gracefull child of New Pitsburgh, Duchess Mihama
INTERPOL oficcer Takino
(Adopted) His ever bi-sexualness sexbomb of androgyny, Prince Ziggy Stardust
(Adopted) Her ever sexy sexbomb of androgyny, Duchess Haruhi Fujioka
(Adopted) Shah Behrouz
Other information (optional): Her children have an unknown father.
Last edited by Israslovakahzerbajan on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
IC name: El Reino Panamericano/El Reino de La Dorada
IC Flag: Follow this link

México-Americano, por nacimiento. Nacionalista de mi país adoptivo: México.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:
Oh, I bet it counts alright...otaku gets anyone a x50 multiplier on their hell points.

Volzgrad
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Volzgrad » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:20 pm

Monarch name: By the Grace of God Almighty,Tsar and Autocrat of all Volzgradians, Generalissimo of Wolfin, King of Krasnev, King of Varnan, Imperial Marshal of Muszka, Autocrat of Rynibar, King of Arglenia, and King of the Volzgradian East Pacific.
Full name: Adrik of the House of Nikolai-Kavinkov-Simovic
Reign: 1990 - Present
Predecessor: Tsar Alexander Kavinkov I
Born and birthplace: March 22, 1967 in St. Stanislavgrad
Parents: Tsar Alexander Kavinkov I, Tsarina Maria Simovic
Grandparents (if applicable): Tsar Pyotr Bogdanovic Kavinkov IV, Tsarina Olga Anatolivic Ivanova, Archduke Nikolai Borisevic Simovicov II, Duchess Alexandra Fydorovic Krasnova
Royal House: House Nikolai-Kavinkov-Simovicov
Issue (children): None
Other information (optional): His Imperial Excellency was and still is regarded as one of the most brilliant military minds in the Empire of Volzgrad. Adrik Kavinkov II (at the time a Prince) was accepted into the Volzgradian Imperial Army at the tender age of 14, and by the age of 18 had earned himself a commission as a Captain in the Tsar's Guard and an impressive 12 orders and decorations. Kavinkov would continue to serve in the Imperial Army as a General Staff Command Major General until his father's death and ascendancy to the throne in 1990. Kavinkov is particularly fondly remembered for writing the Volzgradian Army's current manual on everything from small arms maintenance to infiltration tactics.
Last edited by Volzgrad on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maraque
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 22, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maraque » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:47 pm

-
Last edited by Maraque on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

Marcurix
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 01, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Marcurix » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:21 pm

We are a constituitional Moncharcy

Monarch name: King Marcuran "The Great" William Bowen III of the House of Marcurix by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Marcurix, the Isles of Marcuran and of His other Realms and Territories King, Head of the State, Defender of the Faith, Commander-in-Chief of the Royal Armed Forces of Marcurix, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Macuran, Sovereign of the Order of the Hawk, Grand Commander of the Order of the Crown, Knight of the Order of the Lion & Head of the Order of the Golden Rose.
Full name:Marcuran William Bowen III
Reign: 1930-Present
Predecessor: Queen Éire Erin Bowen
Born and birthplace: September 4th 1910, Sayr
Parents: King Mícheál William Bowen (1876-1911) and Queen Éire Erin Bowen (1877-1950)
Grandparents (if applicable): King Mícheál "The Wise" Árón Bowen (1780-1901) Queen Ailíse Bowen (1780-1901)
Royal House: House of Marcurix
Consort: Áine of Dúin
Issue (children):
Prince Arthur (76 years old)
Prince Art (76 years old)
Princess Fionn (72 years)
Princess Keelin (70 years)
Prince Lorne (69 years)
Princess Ula (67 years)
Prince Melor (65 years)
Prince Farrell (63 years)
Princess Seanna (63 years)
Prince Tuathal (63 years)
Prince Tadc (60 years)
Princess Vanora (60 years)

Educated at both the High College of Marcurix and the Hawkers Military Academy, he received a Master's Degree in Political Sciences as well as a double Honours undergraduate degree in Political Science and economics, with a minor in English and the rank of Captain before being put on the throne due to his mothers abdication.
Marcuran is a Grand-Master in both Tíogar Lámh and Seabhac Bán atain, Marcurix's to major native martial arts, known for their brutality, silent killing and speed.
Last edited by Marcurix on Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
-Voltaire

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
-Winston Churchill

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
-Winston Churchill

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Biography

Monarch name: His Royal Majesty, Sovereign of the Empire, Leader of the Iron Cross Order of Holy Knights, Leader of the Order of Holy Knights on Spilt Blood, Soverign of the Federation of Imperial States, Holy Saviour of the People of South Astol, Slayer of the Winged-Ones
Full name: Karl Franz von Wolfenstein (Human)
Reign: 1995-Present
Predecessor: Heinrich von Wolfenstein
Born and birthplace: 7th Day of Late Summer, 276 Imperial Calander (7th August, 1985 AD), Wolfsburg Castle, Wolfsburg, Imperial Capital Territory, Empire of Wolfenium
Parents: Heydrich von Wolfenstein (Father/Human/Deceased), Cathrin Schmidt (Mother/Human/Deceased)
Grandparents (if applicable): Heinrich von Wolfenstein (Parental Grandfather/Human/Deceased), Alinn Händel (Parental Grandmother/Human/Deceased), Idunn of Asgard (Parental Step-Grandmother/Half-elf, half-nymph/Aged 134), Armin Schmidt (Maternal Grandfather/Human/Deceased), Laura Blau-Schmidt (Maternal Grandmother/Human/Deceased)
Siblings (if applicable): Eva von Wolfenstein (Sister/Human/Aged 19), Hilda von Wolfenstein (Sister/Human/Aged 17)
Royal House: House of Wolfenstein
Issue (children): Füchsin von Wolfenstein (Adopted Daughter/Kitsune/15)
Other information (optional): Graduated from the Imperial Wolfsburg University at 9 with degrees on Military Strategy, Military Tactics, Ballistics, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Local Languages (German), Foreign languages (English, French, Russian and Japanese) and Cartography. Survived along with his two sisters in the Night of Burning Stone, the tragedy which marked arson attack on Wolfsburg castle by Gvardiya agents, the near total annihilation of the entire imperial family and Wolfenium's entry into the First Astoli War against Amythyist. Joined the Imperial Army at 9 and fought in the First Astoli War ten years ago, achieving the rank of Oberleutnant (1st Lieutenant) before ascending the throne at 14, following the tragedy. He was later transferred to the Iron Cross Order where he fought as a Schwert commander on the frontlines (much to the protest of his advisers). He was given an honourable discharge after the war with the ceremonial rank of General-Leutnant (Lieutenant General), a rank at which he promptly refused.
Last edited by Wolfenium on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

New Olwe
Minister

Founded: Aug 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Olwe » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:38 am

Monarch name: Jason Frost, Emperor of the Olwean Empire, Lord of Belladome, Inner Pannonia, and Master Gardener (additional informal title: The Man Who Lived Twice)
Full name: Jason Ichabod Frost, Jr.
Reign: 400 - 2400 C.R. (Conclave Reckoning) as Grand Duke of Olwe/New Olwe; 2401-2407 C.R. as Emperor
Predecessor: Olwe Telemaitte, first Grand Duke of Olwe
Born and birthplace: Godric's Hollow, England, 1981 A.D., parallel universe reckoning
Parents: Jason Sr. and Mary
Grandparents (if applicable): Seamus and Kathryn Reilly (maternal), Eyvind and Zardra (paternal)
Royal House: Founder of the Royal House of Olwe, honorary member through marriage of the Royal House of Mirkwood
Consort(s): Currently, Jason is sexually or romantically linked to 137 different individuals, ranging across 4 human ethnicities, 6 nonhuman races and 3 genders. This is normal for a high-ranking official in New Olwe, since monogamy is not practiced here.
Issue (children):
Josalyn Madeline Frost (deceased)
Princess Aurora Borealis Frost (2,107 years of age)
Grand Duchess Lily Petal Greenleaf (1,707 years of age)
Princess Lyric Melody Greenleaf (1,557 years of age)
Princess Ocean Breeze Frost (28 years of age)
Princess Autumn Harvest Halliwell (23 years of age)
Princess Summer Bloom Halliwell (18 years of age)
Princess Alizee Josette (10 years of age)
Princess Lotus Blossom (8 years of age)
Other information (optional): Jason is a Planeswalker, which explains his advanced age (3,007). Aurora, Lily and Lyric are all Half-Elves, and inherited their immortality from their mother rather than their father.
Magic-using nation here! I don't RP in MT.
I seem to have forgotten to post the part where my ambassador informs New Olwe's representative that we will help. I'll do that later, I hope. - Fortareata
Start an Embassy in New Olwe!

Albrante
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrante » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:20 am

Monarch name: Fredrick III
Full name: Fredrick De Gama II King of the United Kingdom of Albrante, Regent Officiale of Divinus Terra.
Reign: 1973-Present
Predecessor: King Richard IV
Born and birthplace: Seacliffridge, 5th of February 1949
Parents: King Richard IV and Queen Renee II
Grandparents (if applicable): King Fredrick II, Queen Elizabeth I, Lord Brendan, Lady Vanessa.
Royal House: Great House of Hlalren
Consort: Queen Alexandra I
Issue (children): Two Sons, One Daughter
The Ambrosian Kingdom of the Crown and People of Albrante
------------Fortuna-Supra-Prospectum-Sita-Est-------------

Kwunjin
Envoy

Founded: Feb 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kwunjin » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:59 am

Monarch name: King Kwunjin III
Full name: His Honorable King Harris Kwunjin III
Reign: 1984-present
Predecessor: King Kwunjin II
Born and birthplace: 1954, born in Royal King's Palace, Kingdom of Kwunjin
Parents: King Harold Kwunjin II and Queen Cheani
Grandparents (if applicable): King Harry Kwunjin I and Queen Elizabeth
Royal House: Royal Resort, Royal King's Palace
Consort: Her Highness Queen Agatha
Issue (children): Prince Henry, Prince Johnathan, Princess Natalie
1967- age 13- Prince Harris(now King Kwunjin III) enrolled in the Prestigious Isaac's Institution for Boys
1972- age 18 - Prince Harris graduated from Isaac's Institution for Boys with honors
1976- age 22- Prince Harris graduated from King's College- graduated with 1st class honor in B.S. Economics and History
1980 -age 26- Prince Harris studied Law in Cambridge University, England- graduated with 1st class honors and received Juris Doctor
1981- married fellow law student at Cambridge, Agatha She, now Her Highness Queen Queen Agatha
1980-1984- Prince Harris worked as a law consultant for the Royal Council
1984- age 30- Prince Harris crowned King Kwunjin III after his father King Kwunjin II retired from the throne
Last edited by Kwunjin on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kingdom of Kwunjin
浚錦王國
Monarch: King Kwunjin III
Factbook
Join Kwunjin's Civil Service

Eternal Life with God
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Eternal Life with God » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:02 am

Give us the password first.
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6
Economic Left/Right: 4.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.56

“God became man so that man might become God.”
-St.Augustine of Hippo

Hemenster
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hemenster » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:06 am

Monarch name: Queen Elizabeth II of The United Kingdom (thus Hemenster)
Full name: Elizabeth Alexandra Mary
Reign: 6 February 1952 - present
Predecessor: King George VI
Born and birthplace: 21 April 1926 at London, England
Parents: King George VI, Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon
Grandparents (if applicable): Father's side: King George V and Queen Mary; Mother's side: Claude Bowes-Lyon, 14th Earl of Strathmore and Kinghorne and Cecilia Cavendish-Bentinick
Royal House: House of Windsor
Consort: Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
Issue (children): Charles, Prince of Wales; Anne, Princess Royal; Prince Andrew, Duke of York; and Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
Other information (optional): (OOC: Yes this is the IRL Queen Elizabeth II. Her (fictional) connection to Hemenster is that I made Hemenster a Duchy of The UK - part of The UK, albeit an overseas one - so our monarch is the same as the Monarch of the United Kingdom. The Duke of Hemenster is Hemenstrian though...)
Last edited by Hemenster on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
HEMENSTERRRRRRR

Emporer Pudu
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 22, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Emporer Pudu » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:26 am

Monarch name: Emperor Pudu Jilang XLII
Full name: Pudu Jilang Shangjun
Reign: 29 years
Predecessor: Emperor Pudu Jilang Shun XLI
Born and birthplace: Emperor Pudu Jilang XLII was born in the Imperial Palace in 1937 outside the Imperial capital at Hollarum. He was killed in the revolution of 1999 and was replaced by an artificially grown body double who rules the Dominion today.
Parents: His father was Emperor Pudu Jilang Shun and his mother was Empress Jilang Yifan
Grandparents (if applicable): Emperor Pudu Jilang Xing and Empress Jilang Niulang
Royal House: Jilang House, known simply as the Imperial House, has been the ruling family of the Pudite Empire and later the Dominion for over one-hundred and fifty years.
Consort: none
Issue (children): none
Other information (optional): The present Emperor is a body double grown and educated by edict of the original Pudu Jilang Shangjun XLII as a program to evade assassins. When he died, the fact was quickly covered up by the Praetorian Guard who replaced him with one of these doubles to ensure the success of their counter-revolution that then defeated the resultant government of the forces of insurrection that had killed the Emperor originally. It is assumed that any other surviving doubles have been killed off by that same Guard.
Last edited by Emporer Pudu on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Laeno
Attaché

Founded: Mar 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Laeno » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:55 am

Monarch name: His Imperial Majesty the Emperor Daniel II of the Great land of Laeno and the Laenoese people, King of Northern and Sothern Laeno, Absolute monarch of the Kingdoms and Grand Duchies of Torrance and Norrain, titular King of Lavwa, Duke of Aisland and Vern, Count of Swain, Holy Defender and supreme head of the Protesant Church of all Laeno, Torrance and Norrain and his other realms and terratories, Commander in Chief of the Army and the Fleet of the Empire the Kingdoms and the Duchies, First Marshal of the air, the most Noble Defender of Justice and Law, the first Emperor of the House and Grand Duchy of Torrance the chosen of God.
Full name: Daniel Benedict David Torrance
Reign: 1997 - Present
Predecessor: Her Imperial Majesty the Empress Jane I ect , tenth Emperor of the House and Grand Duchy of Norrain(abdicated)
Born and birthplace: Sunday 21st November 1993, The Summer Palace
Parents: Her Imperial Majesty Jane I ect (1965 - ) and The Most Noble Imperial consort Stephen (1965 - )
Grandparents: His Imperial Majesty the Emperor Hugh V "the Saviour" (1930 - 1993) ect and The Most Noble Empress consort Audery and The Most Noble Grand Duke Jeffrey of the Grand Duchy of Torrance and The Most Noble Grand Duchess Joan of Torrance
Royal House: The Most Noble Imperial House of the Grand Duchy of Torrance
Issue (Children): None

Other Information (optional): Daniel was crowned aged 10 in 2003 chosing to name his dynasty The Most Noble Imperial House of the Grand Duchy of Torrance which is his father's dynasty rather than his mother's dynasty The Most High, Glorius and Imperial House of the Grand Duchy of Norrain. This was in the hope of making a fresh start from the horrors of the civil war. In 2006 the Emperor made his first political desicion (although his minority had not yet ended) by having a new vast palace which was named The Imperial Palace of Torrance, after the new dynasty, this was the largest, most expensive and most spectacular palace of the Emperor and was completed in 2008. The Palace was a begging of a policy that would change the monarchy back from his mother's steps to "modernity", the monarchy would instead return to it's 18th century roots, back to tradition where the Emperor was surrounded by the vast hordes of retinues, servants, soldiers and his nobility as well as a return to the elaborate pomp and circumstance the Empire was famous for before the Civil War. The Emperor's life is rooted in tradition, ceremony and duty rather than his predeccesors informal monarchy. On 21st November 2009 the Emperor's miniority came to an end and the Emperor took the reigns of government himself. The Emperor's two main objectives were to end the crippling corruption that infested the government and the creation of a welfare state, on the 1st January 2010 the Emperor declared his "war on corruption", and by war he did not just mean reform but actual physicall attacks and even executions. Six days after the Emperor's announcement the Chief Minsister Lothair Semyon was shot down along with two of his bodygaurds within the palace for treason and corruption (both now punishable by death) along with the three dead there were another five injured. Since then more arrests have been made but only one other politician has been found accused of corruption enough to warrant execution. For his second chief plan, the Welfare state, the Emperor placed a bill to be voted on in the senate for a national health service but it was defeated by the party in power, the Imperial Patriot party leading to the Emperor taking away his valueable support and giving it instead to the The Welfare and Working men's party instead. Recentley the WWM Party has become increasingly popular, this added with the Emperor's support has put them as favourite for the rumoured Election this year. On 3rd May 2010 the Grand Duchies of Torrance and Norrain offically became independent nations under the absolute and Autocratic monarchy of the Emperor, adding the title Absolute Monarch of the Kingdoms and Grand Duchies of Torrance and Norrain. A day latter the Emperor made demanded the return of the Kingdom of Lavwa (which has gained independance from the Empire in 1955), the relationship between the neighbouring states is at its worst since the The Lavwa War.
Last edited by Laeno on Wed May 05, 2010 2:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Cheltworth
Secretary

Founded: Mar 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cheltworth » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:29 am

Monarch name: Queen Penelope II
Full name: Penelope Gwyneth
Reign: 2006-present
Predecessor: King Frederick IV
Born and birthplace: Caerregon Hall, 1981
Parents: King Frederick IV and Queen Mary
Grandparents (if applicable): Father's side: King Charles II, Queen Anne; Mother's side: Henry Cavendish, 13th Duke of Coughton, Dorothy Cavendish, Duchess of Coughton.
Royal House: House of Highclere
Consort: HRH Prince Alfred, Duke of Gaddu
Issue (children): The Prince James (8), The Princess Claudia (6), The Prince William (2)
Last edited by Cheltworth on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Principality of Cheltworth

Prince: Philip, Prince of the Chelts
First Minister: William Jones

Silver Beach
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Silver Beach » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:30 am

Monarch name: King Wakumota I
Full name: By divine right, king of St.Fauracius, Prince of Jujumanistania, and the King and ruler of Silver Beach, His majesty Wakumota the great
Reign: 30 years
Predecessor: a dictator, Emily Grobbel, the king before her was Justinian II
Born and birthplace: at the palace
Parents: King Justinian II and Queen Prokapia
Grandparents (if applicable): King Justinian I(first monarch of Silver Beach) and Queen Thekla
Royal House: House of Lulika
Consort: Her majesty Queen Namakula
Issue (children): Prince Nicephorous, Prince Stauracius, Prince Gonza, Prince Micheal, Prince Leonardo, Prince Victor, Princess Prokapia, Princess Theodosia
Other information (optional): When a coup in 1970 killed Justinian II, Wakumota fought a guerrilla war for 10 years and eventually ovethrew the dictator to become king, and executed her and the council of 10. Wakumota is 82 years old, and has a light form of cancer. The new monarch is chosen by the council of elders of Lugave and Oolanda(12 members each) and the chief of Minoaa and the chief of Translia and the president of the senate(currently Adorabelle Namigadde) coming together with all the children and those 27 people voting on the kids on who will become the next king. If there is an odd number of kids, they create a bracket and the first born gets a "bye" into the second round. Wakumota was the only 1 of three monarchs who was chosen unanimously.
Head of State: President Gabriel Kantor
Champions of- International Cardinal's Cup 1, Arena Bowl II
RP Population: 22 million
Reigning unofficial Unofficial World Champions(uUWC).

The Harrowlands
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Harrowlands » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:25 am

Monarch name: HM Queen Millicent II
Full name: Millicent Victoria Mary
Reign: 2009- present
Predecessor: King James V
Born and birthplace: 1984 at Roedean Castle, Rodean
Parents: King James V, Queen Gertrude
Grandparents (if applicable):
- King Egbert II, Queen Alexandria of Skanaland
- Merwyn Elsynge-Lockwode, 14th Earl of Derwent, Elizabeth Elsynge-Lockwode, Countess of Derwent
Great grandparents:
- King Donald IV of Harrow, Queen Grace of Englesey
- King Frederick VII of Skanaland, Queen Theodora of Norreland
- Eadred Elsynge-Lockwode, 13th Earl of Derwent, Madeline Elsynge-Lockwode, Countess of Derwent
- Norman MacDouglas, Lady Stephanie MacDouglas
Royal House: House of Penryn
Consort: HRH Prince Christian, Duke of Picton
Issue (children):
- HRH Henry, Prince of Argyll (7)
- HRH Harriett, Princess Royal (5)
- Millicent was educated by a governess, Lady Penelope Macfernine, and excelled in her interests in music and languages; can play the piano, harpsichord and flute and is fluent in Harrowish, Erse, Norn, English, Gallic
- Millicent was tutored in rhetoric and public speaking
- Millicent received a thorough theological education thought fit for a future Queen and Head of the Church of Harrow, and actively takes part in the affairs of the church
- Millicent is rumoured also to be a skilled flirt, though obviously she's had to tone it down, being Queen and everything
Last edited by The Harrowlands on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Puppet of Chelta.

Georgism
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Georgism » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:40 am

Monarch name: His Majesty King George I of The Holy Empire of Georgism
Full name: George Alexander James Tasker [OOC: Sounds pretty regal itself, doesn't it?]
Reign: 30th March 2010-Present
Predecessor: N/A
Born and birthplace: Uxbridge, Middlesex, 22nd January 1994
Parents: Yes, yes I do.
Grandparents (if applicable): I have a Grandad
Royal House: Actually, it's a townhouse.
Consort: Not yet I don't
Issue (children): I fucking hope not
Other information (optional): I'm a pretty cool guy
Last edited by Georgism on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Georgism Factbook (including questions and answers)
¯\(°_o)/¯
Horsefish wrote:I agree with George

Hartsellia
Secretary

Founded: Nov 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Hartsellia's Queen

Postby Hartsellia » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:14 am

Monarch name: Queen Amanda I, by the Grace of God, Queen of all Hartsellia and it's territroy's.
Reign: 1996- Present
Predecessor: King Johnathan II
Born: Heighlaugh Hall, Charlettesburg, Hartsellia. 1980
Parents: Duke Aleksander and Duchess Edena of Charlettesburg
Grand Parents: King Kendall III and Queen Christinia II
Royal House: House of Feodova
Consort: Prince Markus
Issue: Grand Prince Markus Jr. Heir to the Hartsellian Thrown (14)
Grand Prince Xavier (10)
Grand Prince James (8)
Grand Prince Alexander (5)
Grand Prince Leopold (2 months)

Zarbli
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarbli » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:22 am

Monarch name: Emmett I, King of Zarbli and its 12 Constituent Nations, by the grace of the Zarblese People and its Constitution.
Full name: Ermeto Tapanakara Treta
Reign: 2010-Present
Predecessor: new title; previous monarch was Emperor Hilton II, deposed in 2003 by Goinderean invasors
Born and birthplace: 1945 at Battle, Kampis Batalidis.
Parents: Ermes Konrado Treta & Lt. Gen. Maria Armakahegada Tapanakara
Royal House: House of Treta
Consort: HM Queen Kashassa
Issue (children): --Princess Livia, Princess of Korasanis Uniandis (44)
--Princess Pinga (42)
--Prince Soko (41)
-King Emmett is the first Zarblese king under the new constitution (see the announcement of his coronation).
-He is known as Emmett the Liberator for his role in the Independence War.
-Royal Coat of Arms:
Last edited by Zarbli on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
The United Nations of Zarbli
NEW PARLIAMENT ELECTED!

NSWiki entry (still unfinished) | Map | Coat of Arms
Long Live the Queen!

CHECK OUT MY WEBCOMIC: Português | English

The New Saltee Islands
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Saltee Islands » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:29 am

Monarch name: By Grace of God, His Majesty, King Colin Trudeau, King of the Saltees, Protector of the People, Hunter of Lions, Defender of Faith, Ruler of the Dominion of the Alun Islands, the Exalted Soveriegn.
Full name: Colin Reginald Trudeau
Reign: January 25, 2010-Current
Predecessor: King Rupert Trudeau the Great
Born and birthplace: St. Christopher's Palace, St. Christopher
Parents: Rupert Trudeau and Amelia Charston
Grandparents (if applicable): Fredrick Von Staffen Trudeau and Maria Emily Trudeau
Royal House: The Royal House of Trudeau
Consort: Queen Emily Ryberg Trudeau
Issue (children): Prince Jaqcue Trudeau
Prince Nathaniel Trudeau
Princess Micaela Trudeau
Colin was educated at the finest University in the Islands, The University of St. Christopher.
Colin served in the Royal Marines and was a General.
He was the first Saltee Islander to sail the world by himself.
He is an avid painter, musician, magician, director, and actor.
Colin is also able to fly helicopters and aeroplanes.
Name: Principality of the New Saltee Isles
Form of Government: Parliamentary Monarch
Head of State: Prince Colin Trudeau
Head of Government: Prince Colin Trudeau
Population: 8.5 million
Area: 34,657 sq. mi.
Founding Day: December 12th
Capital City: Centennial Springs
National Anthem: Saltee Freedom
National Personification: The Lady of the Isles, she smiles as she knows the hidden beauty of the Isles and the secrets of the Saltees.

Total Manpower: 425,000
Active: 170,000
Reserves: 255,000
Army: 100,000
Navy and Royal Marines: 250,000
Air Force: 75,000

Delkora
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Delkora » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:37 am

(Delkora is not an absolute monarchy, so power is divided between the king and chancellor)

Bio Guidelines

Monarch name: Konstantine vest Ullmmer
Full name: King Konstantine vest Ullmmer
Reign: 1995-present
Predecessor: King Ormvann vest Ullmmer
Born and birthplace: September 20, 1965 in Norenstal
Parents: King Ormvann vest Ullmmer, and Queen Elisya vest Ullmmer
Grandparents (if applicable): King Ynenbar vest Ullmmer
Royal House: House of Ullmmer
Consort: Queen Alesya vest Ullmmer (maiden name is Alesya Huurenz)
Issue (children): Prince Vynharm vest Ullmmer, and Princess Mariseth vest Ullmmer
Other information (optional): While the king was still a prince, he joined the royal army, where he was badly injured, and nearly died. He was saved by a medic, who he later married.

The ByzantineDiscidium
Spokesperson

Founded: May 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby The ByzantineDiscidium » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:41 am

Monarch name: His Imperial Majesty, Basileus Autokrator Porphyrogennetos Hyacinthus I in Christ, true Autocrat and King of the Romans, Emperor of the Circassians, Divine Sovereign of Adygea, Lord of Life, King of Kings, Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Circassian Armed Forces, Praetor of Constantinople, Kephale of Mtskheta.
Full name: Aslan Aliyevich Ibrahim Islam Lüttwitz-Osman.
Reign: September 14, 2009 - Current.
Predecessor: Vlodomyr Bassam Abdel Majeed Osman aka Constantine XIII.
Born and birthplace: Constantinople, September 9, 1997.
Parents: Bassam Abdel Majeed Osman aka Constantine XII, Eva Maria von Lüttwitz.
Grandparents (if applicable): Vladimir Peshwa Osman aka Georgios I, Maria Ludmilla Bartua Osman.
Royal House: The Personal Union of House Lüttwitz and the Osman Dynasty.
Consort: Aleksandr Dirr.
Issue (children): None.
Other information (optional): N/A.
Last edited by The ByzantineDiscidium on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:57 am

He is our first monarch since the late 1850's. As our empire grew it was powerful enough for him to be called a Royal Tsar (Emperor). Also, since the ban of elections, we have to go by heirs.

Monarch name: Tsar General Yuri Volte Hyuga

Full name: Yuri Volte-Jinnipacharo Hyuga

Reign: 11 November 2009 - Present

Predecessor: President Rokujo Miharu

Born and birthplace: 31 November 1985, Krytopia, Western Kylarnatia

Parents:
Liutenent Jinnipacharo Hyuga
Anne Hyuga

Grandparents (if applicable): N/A.

Royal House: Krytopian Grand Palace

Consort: Empress Alice Hyuga

Issue (children):

- Tsarevich Kain Albert Hyuga (1)

- Tsar Hyuga was orginally General (or Field Marshal, which ever) of the Grand Kylarnatian Army.

- He met Empress Hyuga at a foriegn relations dinner party some years ago. Though it is not known if she is actually foreign.
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information